Bunny Boy Darren

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Bunny Boy Darren

Postby Theacds » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:22 am

Darren twitched. The air grew weird.

"You lying, fuckwitted asshole!"

Why did he give her a key...? "It's, it's too early for this..." He sat up and tried not to stare at her fantastic tits. " ... Uh..."

"INGRID!" She screeched, and threw her hands cutely to the side.

"You're cute when you're angry." He grinned and kicked back.

Her fists balled, shook, and she gave a terse sigh. "You are infuriating." Her voice was level on the front, but shaky on the back.

"And you are taking this way too seriously." He wasn't fully awake, but this is what he lived for. "Just get rid of it and move on!"

"Oh, you think you're being cute?" Ingrid looked a little more pissed than even he was okay with, but he slept with a gun for a reason.

"Just calm down." He yawned, and smacked his lips. "You're being over dramatic.

"I will hit you!" Knowing more than she did really diffused the tension.

"Try it, if it'll make you feel better." He made sure to grin big. "You won't like the way it ends."

She pursed her lips and tried to look scary. Ingrid knew she couldn't touch him, and was pushing that 5.0 brain of hers forward at breakneck speed. He knew she was smarter, sure, but that made the situation all the better.

"You wanna call my bluff?" Overprivileged girls like her needed to be punished. It was for her own sake, really.

"I feel like you're not hearing what I'm saying." He wasn't a sexist guy, but girls were too bold these days. If a guy tried half the shit she did, they'd be crucified. "That wasn't a threat, girl, that was just facts."

She breathed out of her nose. "Then I'll play my hand."

Ingrid started to wave her hands oddly in the air, and wiggled her fingers. "If you wanna fuck with me,"
Someone sent me a note on DeviantART sayin' they missed me, so if there's somehow any fans out there I wanna let you know I'm writing all sorts of cracy shit at https://www.deviantart.com/theacds !!
Theacds
Transformation Master

Re: Bunny Boy Darren

Postby Theacds » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:04 am

"Then...!" His voice cracked, and he gave a soft gasp. "Um, th-then...!" He blinked furiously for a couple seconds, frozen as if caught in the headlights, but then looked quickly to the ground. "Erm..."

"How do you feel?" She barked, but softened as he flinched. "Right!" She was now taller than him, and this probably brought back bad memories. "Forgot about the daddy issues..." Murmuring the incantation again and pulling on a particularly large majority of his memory, she saw the young man visibly soften as a result. "So, how about now?"

The boy pouted, his incredibly dulled mind puzzling the question as if it were a deep riddle. "How do I feel...?"

She'd left him with enough brain cells for casual conversation, but perhaps he needed time to adjust? Well, at the very least, his voice was pleasant to listen to. It was something between a chirp and a giggle at all times, but much less annoying.

"Don't overthink it, honey." She tried to smile, but his new, adorable shared similarities with his old one and it ended up much more forced than she'd intended. "Do you feel soft? Small? Silly?"

"Oh!" He smiled, and her heart skipped a beat. "I feel, um, alla those things." That she could work with, and smiled effortlessly right back.

Ingrid tried not to patronize the ditzified dude, but couldn't help herself. "That's great, cutie." She'd take away her malicious feelings before too long, but, until then, she'd indulge herself a little. "Do you know who I am?"

"Um..." He wasn't smart enough to catch on, anyways. "No." So what was the harm? "Sorry..."

"That's okay." She smiled, feeling a little bad for the following words. "Basically, you're my maid."

He gasped, and put a dainty hand to his mouth. "Oh no!" He looked around the filthy apartment with a sense of panic. "I haven't cleaned up at all!"

"That's okay, Darren, I understand." She laughed and tried to calm the boy.

"I'm so so sorry, miss! I'll get to it right away!" He awkwardly bowed and rushed to pick up scattered beer cans.

She giggled. "Don't worry, Darren," The boy stopped in his tracks. He turned to attention, a shamed frown on his face. "This isn't my house!"

He gasped, blushed, then smiled. "O-Oh...!"

"And I know you're..." Ingrid committed to the act. "A little slow. So don't worry about the mistakes or slip ups you might make." Fantasies of a clean house and a friendly face filled her mind. "So don't worry about it. Okay?"

"Thanks." He blushed and smiled, bowing his head meekly. "May I hug you?"

This was too cute. "You may."

If he had any muscle worth nothing, his half tackle half hug would've knocked her flat, but, as it stood now, he wasn't able to get more than a teeter of her. Maybe she could convince him to try on some pretty dresses or outfits, when they got back. She'd seen some feminine fantasies in the back of his mind, and with a body like that he could pass for a girl, no problem.

"Now, let's go home, cutie." She said and saw him blush.

"Y-yeah!" He hooked his arm around hers and looked up expectantly.

Originally, she'd just wanted to ruin his life, but seeing him like this was just endearing. She'd have to think long and hard about what his role would be in the coming months, but she could see him in anything from eye candy to servant to boyfriend. Though, the last one wouldn't really work out, since she'd basically wiped his mind. Pissed as she was, taking advantage of what was basically a new entity made her skin crawl.

No, he'd end up cleaning floor and lounging around watching movies in her penthouse--did he like movies?--until she could pull some strings and build him a new identity. He only had like three friends or family left, and they all hated him, so that would be easy to deal with. No one cared about him, so no one would look too deeply when they found out he'd mysteriously died in, say, a boating accident.

But that was work for later. For now, she had to get this guy home and, if there was time in the day, shopping for a new outfit.
Someone sent me a note on DeviantART sayin' they missed me, so if there's somehow any fans out there I wanna let you know I'm writing all sorts of cracy shit at https://www.deviantart.com/theacds !!
Theacds
Transformation Master

Postby Theacds » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:06 am

It's titled Bunny Boy Darren because I'm a slut for cute boys in playboy bunny costumes. Stay tuned for part three in anywhere from one day to seven months.
Theacds
Transformation Master

Postby forecastdown » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:12 pm

Love seeing ditzy boy TFs for a change!
forecastdown

Alternate Chapter 1

Postby Theacds » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Alternate Chapter 1

He moaned and rolled over. His stomach was knotted and he could feel a sore on his shoulder. What happened last night? The clock read 4 A.M, but he didn't know where he was. It seemed he was on a couch, or a futon, but...

Recalling a blur of girls and two shots too many, Darren instinctively reached under his pillow. Finding the familiar feel of the stainless steel trigger between his fingertips, Darren relaxed. Home.

And if he wasn't, he'd had enough sense to bring a weapon. He took boxing classes every other weekend, if he remembered, but knew that in a fair fight he wasn't doing much with his fists. Some called him paranoid, but his lifestyle ended pissed a lot of people off. Too many times some over muscled party boy tried to knock him around over something or another or, as was the case late last night, the honor of his girl.

He laughed, but swiftly grabbed his back. "Ow...!" It hurt to laugh. "Damn... Shit!"

But, as the pain went down, he found he now had a reason to ditch class. No one should learn with such a horrible, nagging pain. Especially on a Friday! He'd go tomorrow.

With a yawn and a careful turn, Darren fell swiftly back asleep.
Theacds
Transformation Master

Postby Theacds » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:55 pm

The alternate chapter 1 is a start to my rework. Bit gave me a lot of helpful advice and I wanted to try to implement it. I'll leave the original up for posterity, but I'm looking to redo it all shortly.

(also, yo! forecastdown! My wants far exceed my ability. I'm gonna try to make it work, but until I'm both movin' and groovin' on the page it's gonna be a bit rough.)
Theacds
Transformation Master

Alternate Chapter 2

Postby Theacds » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:26 pm

Alternate Chapter 2:

There was light. The clock read 10 A.M.

With sunlight now shining through the window, Darren recognized instantly his apartment by the clutter. The brand of the scattered beer cans, the food stained papers on his coffee table, and the futon's unwashed smell of crusty sweat and dried sex gave instant confirmation. He'd stayed home because of his back, but why was he awake?

Darren twitched. "Hm?" The air grew strange.

There was a click, and he was upright with a hand under his pillow.

"You horny, pathetic dumbfuck!"

Riiight! He... gave her a key. "It's, it's too early for this..." He shut his eyes and relaxed back into the couch, putting both hands over his eyes. "Uh..." He leaned up, cross his arms, and braced for impact. "Sorry, I get this a lot. Who are you?"

Mystery girl's fists clenched and unclenched. She tried to look him in the eye, but, in his experience, matching them back was a challenge. He just looked at the coffee table and opted to ride this one out.

"You're un-fuckin'-believable, Darren." There was an edge to her voice. Level on the front, but shaky on the back.

"I'm," Wow' were those real? "I'm listening..." Damn, she didn't look half as big last night. Did padded bras really work that well?

She paused, and the air chilled. "Fine."

With effort, he found her face. "Sorry, I'm still..." He laughed, but let himself trail off.

Her brown eyes were narrowed sharply and he lips was contorted to menacing grimace. The room grew colder under those eyes, and he tried hard not to shiver.

"Sorry." He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry."

"I was hoping you'd be civil when you were sober." Her arms were crossed over her chest, now, and she stood resolutely before him.

This was going to get worse before it got better.

"Is there any chance we can do this later?" The coed grinned, and lifted a hand in parley. "I have class in a little over an hour, and I need to finish the last page on my Spanish essay."

"Last night it was math homework." Damn you, drunk Darren...!

"Would you believe me if I said I was a bad student?" He shrunk down and tried to make her laugh. No one could be angry when they were laughing.

"I can read your mind." That smile was the stuff of serial killers.

He reached for the gun and she moved to stop him.
Theacds
Transformation Master

Alternate Chapter 3

Postby Theacds » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:56 am

Alternate Chapter 3: Mind Resizing

He woke up on his back, blindfolded and tightly bound. "Mm..." And gagged.

"Mm?" The room was dark. Even blindfolded, he could sense that. And it smelled of sweat. But not quite dried. Someone had been here recently, and there was something sticky on his arm.

"MMPH!!"

With a surge of panic, Darren rioted and shook the chain bonds like a man possessed. What happened? He'd gone for the gun, but... something... happened.

Why was this room like this? He wasn't exactly a hard catch, but crazy was a straight deal breaker--though, he was pretty smashed last night... But that wasn't the issue!

"MMPH!! MM!"

The issue was that Darren could feel a pair of eyes on him?

"Easy, now, dumbfuck." It was her. It was the crazy girl. It was the maniacal psycho he'd loved and left last night back for bloody revenge. "Don't want to strain yourself before we start, now."

With a snap, the blindfold dropped. He couldn't yet see, but a dim lamp was heating up above him. He cried out once again, struggling twice as hard.

"Stop." The girl willed, and he was still. He trembled, but not consciously. It wasn't his time to talk. "I'd like to explain what's going on, Darren." Her voice made a slow and steady orbit around his head. Was he spinning, suspended in midair, or was she circling? "So, when I remove that rag, I want you to calmly and politely ask three questions."

He bobbed his head up and down and she smiled. The image of her was dim and quite frankly terrifying, but solid none the less. She had a dark red lipstick on, that much was visible, but were those... false vampire teeth?

With a snap of her fingers, the cloth around his mouth came undone.

"Are you...?" He cleared his throat and swallowed hard, sweating and panting in this sweltering, suffocating room. "Magic?"

"Yes." Red eyes set into a pale complexion, the crazy wore a full three piece suit and loomed just out of the light's range of influence. "I can use magic, I am magic, and I come from magic."

"Second question." Darren tried not to look directly into her eyes. Perhaps he wasn't that brave, but she really did scare the ever living shit out of him. "Am I going to live a prosperous and fulfilling life after all of this is over?"

"Prosper--?" She frowned. "Hold still." She spoke, staring directly to the chain from which he dangled. "Ah, there we go. Prosperous is a good word for it, but fulfilling is not."

"That's..." He was still stuck on the fact that she ordered an inanimate object into submission. Never mind whatever threat she veiled with the second part of that phrase. "Concerning."

She shrugged and smugly grinned. "And for your last question?"

"Hm..." The man would've scratched his head if he could, as it was itching something fierce, but couldn't quite manage. "Well..." It was a waste, but perhaps she'd appreciate this. "What's your name?"

The girl shook her head. "Of course you wouldn't remember. Not like you--." She blinked, arms held up in a stuck shrug. "... Did I... Not give you my name?"

"I don't think you did." Darren shook his head. "I don't remember a lot of what happened, to be honest."

"Huh." The girl smacked her lips and thought on that for a second. "Well, my real name doesn't translate well through a mortal body, so..." She endearingly flipped a lock of unnaturally red hair over her shoulder. "I'll just have you call me Barbara."

There was a beat.

"Well..." Darren said, testing her mood. "... Barbara, is there any way I can make all of this up to you and get on with my life?"

"Actually, no!" She stepped forward into the growing light, grinning from pointed ear to pointed ear.

"Oh, that's... not what I was expecting."

"I'm looking to make this mortal punishment a bit more bearable, right?" Barbara gestured a hand devilishly at him.

"Okay."

"And I meet this complete fucking asshole who just will not take no for answer." Barbara shrugged and closed her eyes. "But, hey," Barbara opened one eye, as if to wink. "Life's too short to be an uptight prude."

His stomach felt a little off. "I feel like I know where this is going..."

"So listen up, Darren, and I'll cut to the good part." Barbara walked up and gently pushed his face up to meet her own. She must have been seven feet tall to match him suspended in the air like this. "I need a maid." He didn't dare speak. "I want a cute maid." It was her turn to talk. "I want you to be my sweet, submissive bunny maid until I find a way back home."

Something about her tone shook him up. "Do I have a choice in the matter?" It was charming, but with a hint of threat.

"You have a choice in a matter." Barbara said with a smile. "What's two plus two time five plus nine?"

He had to think for a bit, but came back quickly with, "

"Ooh, you're pretty good." She giggled and then put her hands next to his ears. "Dumber."

With two snaps, he felt his head grow fuzzy. "What did you...?"

"What's five times five times ten?"

Darren pushed his mind into high gear. Pursing his lips tightly, he took a little longer this time for what should've been easy. He was lazy, not stupid. "Two-hundred and fifty."

"Wow!" She snapped approval into his ears and he could feel his brain turn to mush. "You must've been pretty smart before all this."

"Um..." He blinked slowly. "Thanks...?" He felt really... slow. Like there was a laggy delay to everything he did, said, or thought. It was calming, in a sense, like a sort of zen like state of mind, but distracting to say the least.

"What's two plus two?"

Even that was too easy, though it took him three seconds to think up the word. "Four."

Snap

"What's two plus two?"

"Four?" That sounded right...

Snap

"What's two plus two?"

He tried to force his mind into action, but it took a couple tries. "Four...?" It was hard to do much of anything, at this point, but he could just about manage it if he tried hard enough.

Snap

"What's two plus two?"

"Uh..." Darren moaned gently, his jaw slackening. He didn't have the slightest clue, anymore. He could still just barely recall answering that question, but whatever he'd said just wasn't coming. "Um..." It wasn't just a lack of knowledge, though. It was a lack of intelligence, a lack of mental strength. He couldn't will forward any intellect at all--not that there was much there anymore, anyways.

"What's two plus two, Darren?"

"I..." He wanted to answer, but even that was getting foggy.

"That's alright." The magical girl smiled, and patted him on the head. "With a brain that small, there's no way you'll be able to resist hypnosis." Barbara laughed, and tugged on his cheek. "Do you even know what I'm saying, stupid?"

"Um..." He didn't.

"Don't mind it." She said. "Let me do all the thinking for you, and sleep."
Theacds
Transformation Master

Chapter 4: Femify

Postby Theacds » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:03 pm

Chapter 4: Femify

The young demigoddess held three outfits in one hand and balanced two teetering shoe boxes in the other. It had been about a year since her exile, and she'd been scraping by all by her lonesome ever since. This extra-dimensional mansion only came with so much. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a sitting room, a standing room, a dining room, a living room, a basement, an attic, and a magically restocking fridge was certainly nice, but nothing more than that.

The body was satisfied, but the soul yearned for something larger than all of this. Something satisfying! Even humans couldn't go long without entertainment, and she was a goddess of a "particularly ravenous" disposition--or so the others had said. No, the generically furnished rooms, the dusty floors, and the tacky paint job were starting to abrade.

Which is why she'd brought that boy in, but he... proved... boring. She may have gotten a little carried away with her initial fun. Darren was smart enough to carry a conversation, certainly, and follow the simplest of instructions, but that was the limit of his lessened mind. Even the reprogramming had been effected, as his dumb ass couldn't seem to retain the triggers or fully fall into a trance. She'd gotten him to be a little more pleasant, and a whole lot cuter, but, otherwise, these last few days had been a complete bust. Well, besides that first day.

"Alright, Darren," She called out to the boy who'd apparently been daydreaming since her absence. "I'm back." Either that or he'd just watched paint dry for twenty minutes. "I'd like you to model these outfits."

Daren nodded, as he always did, and wobbled to his feet. "Okay!"

He seemed more clumsy, now. Barbara didn't recall damaging any part of his brain connected to movement, but she hadn't bothered to check. In a way, it was endearing, so she let it be.

"Like this...?" He tilted his head and stood awkwardly in the flowery pink thing. It warmed her twisted heart to see such a wholesome display.

"Yes, Darren, thank you." Even if the measurements were all wrong, and he was much too small for it.

It looked very silly, overall. His form wasn't particularly muscular, but he was still... beefier than Barbara.

He'd need a bit of work.

"Morph."

The boy gave a cute, "Huh?" And looked down at his changing body with a sense of dull bewilderment. His small muscles faded, his chin and face rounded just a little, and his voice pitch shifted to a believably dulcet done.

Nothing too drastic. She'd learned her lesson from last time.

"Femify."

Darren's eye lashes and hair started to extend, and his proportions became a little less mannish. Slowly but surely, his tiny mind put the pieces together.

"Hm..." She said softly, and stared with purpose at the man turned model."Femify."

Darren's nose and shoulders began to lessen a bit as well as his brow and belly fat. He was still pretty flat, but that was to expected even for a girly guy. Maybe she'd give him a bit of more of a curve later, but this was a good stopping point.

And he looked, frankly, stunned. Not by the changes she'd made, but by the changes themselves. His new brow was cutely furrowed and Darren pouted his cute lips in a helpless sort of way. It seemed he wasn't smart enough to comprehend physical changes on his own, and Barbara loved it.

Walking up to her boy toy, Barbara giggled excitedly. "How do you like your new body, Darren?"

"Uhh..." Was all he could say.

"Let me get you a mirror." Barbara snapped, and summoned a ornate dresser from the aether. "We'll get started on your make up and outfit, next, cutie."
Theacds
Transformation Master

Re: Chapter 5: Bunny

Postby Theacds » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:59 am

Chapter 5: Bunny

"Okay." He nodded, and stared passively into the mirror.

True, Darren wasn't much of a mate anymore, but there was no sense in grumbling or griping about it. While her hopes of having a fuck buddy were dashed, she'd now gained a fantastic toy! Or pet.

Gagging, Barbara looked at his cute face and tried to envision him as either or. "Eh..." Thoughts of home and Mr. Snuggles came to mind, and she cringed. Humans were lesser beings, certainly, but they were still remarkably above animals.

Animals.

Barbara blinked, and a small smile curved slowly onto her otherworldly face. "Hm...!" She had an idea.

With a snap of her fingers, the demigoddess brought into creation a cute looking uniform for her... Well, truthfully, the word escaped her. What was the male version o a handmaiden? Was he even competent enough to be trusted with such an important role? She wanted to have him around primarily for eye candy, but that term didn't quite stick as well as, say, maid or cook or any another title of occupation.

"Darren," She called, and the boy looked carelessly over his shoulder. It was kind of a cute maneuver, the way he looked up to her and batted his eyes. Perhaps the new body was getting to him. "Would you say you're a maid?"

"... Ima..." Darren furrowed his brow and pointed an uncertain hand to his face. "Maid?"

"Yes, Darren," She ruffled his floofy new hair and grinned. He didn't understand a thing, but smiled and giggled anyways. "You're a maid."

A maid was just right. Still above an object or an animal, but well below her divine position. And there was dignity in serving her godliness! Darren wouldn't--couldn't--appreciate it, but it was quite an honor to be in so close a proximity to her as often as he was going to be.

"But," She pushed towards him the standard frilly and cutesy uniform of her family. "You'll be a little bit different than a normal maid, cutie."

He clasped his slender, dainty hands to his flat chest. "Yay!" Darren's eyes seemed to sparkle at the sight of the pretty dress.

Maybe the conditioning had more of an effect on him than she'd thought. She couldn't read minds, but he'd been decently manly before all of this. Though, it was entirely possible the body changing had done something to his brain chemistry... Was that possible? How did humans work? They weren't made of energy like the gods, so perhaps their body and mind were connected in the physical realm rather than through the ethereal?

Whatever. "You'll be a bunny maid!" An issue for later. "Faster, cuter, and much more agile than the average servant, you'll be able to surpass your, erm..." Darren blinked slowly his vapid, doe like eyes. "Mental shortcomings through raw speed and agility!"

"Do, um," He stumbled over the words in that mousy tremble of a voice. "I get...? Like, ears?" And then put his hands above his head in the shape of bunny ears.

"Of course you do, sweetie." Barbara said and snapped, and a pair of fluffy and rather expressive ears popped up.

Floored out of his mind, the pretty boy gingerly felt his new ears. "They're, like," Darren spoke faster, but not clearer. "Rilly, rilly good!" They curled and uncurled slowly into and out of his hands.

And seeing that display of curiosity warmed her heart. She was so oddly endeared to him! Humans adopted things often, so perhaps this new body of hers was to blame, but... "I'm glad to hear it, cutie." It just felt so right to dote on the poor, dopey thing.

"More like..." He giggled madly at what was probably the most clever thing his smaller mind could think of. "Bunny."

And Barbara giggled along, slapping a hand over her mouth as her cheeks flushed. Oh my me, that's sooo cuuute...!!
Theacds
Transformation Master

Return to Stories