Virtual Reality - By Kid A (WG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Virtual Reality - By Kid A (WG, Revenge)

Postby kid a » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:17 pm

B$fan wrote:Excellent story, but I can’t help but hope for an epilogue where her former friends turn on her and humiliate her along with one last interaction with “Fatty Patty”.

Thanks very much and I hear ya. I just didn’t want to “wear out the welcome” of what was already quite a lengthy story (for me anyways..) and I really do like how I ended it.

But I can respect that sentiment. And as it does fit with the overall plot, I’ll state a semi-official “stay tuned, I’ll see what I can do” ;)
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:58 pm

This was one amazing story. Thanks for posting it.
Junketh71

Postby kid a » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:03 pm

Junketh71 wrote:This was one amazing story. Thanks for posting it.

tyvm. Epilogue will be up shortly.
kid a

Postby kid a » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:16 pm

EPILOGUE

The following spring, Amber sat in a local Chinese Buffet with the latest in what seemed to be an endless string of online feeders. As her weight continued to balloon out of control (cresting 600 pounds per her last weigh-in - conducted on an industrial strength scale provided by one of her online “fans” as a gift), she had realized she was stuck in the feedee lifestyle for good if she was hoping for any sexual gratification whatsoever.

Sitting with two full sized chairs lined up beneath her titanic ass, each jiggling butt cheek encompassed its own target, spilling over the sides like a giant flesh filled beanbag. She looked down at the row of food filled plates set in front of her and leaned back with a groan, her cavernous belly already stuffed from the previous 90 minutes of pigging out.

“C’mon girl, you can do it”, he prodded her from the other side of the table, licking his lips and giving her an exaggerated wink. “I know you’re hungry”

As he stomach growled, she realized that he was right and turned her doughy face back down towards the task at hand. A new, third chin was starting to develop at the top of her blubbery neck, and it jiggled softly as she shoved a series of 6 egg rolls into her mouth one after another, moaning from the combination of the delicious food and her already bloated gut.

“That’s my piggy”, he whispered into her ear with a slightly sinister tone. She gave him a weak smile and dug in with further gusto.

Just then, the front door to the restaurant swung open, and Amber looked up from her compulsory feast to watch, in shock, Patricia stride through the door with Alicia and several of Amber’s old clique of friends.

While Amber had continued full-force down her path towards morbid obesity, Patricia had clearly been doing the opposite. She was positively radiant, with barely an ounce of fat on her toned, tan body. Strutting down the aisle in a pair of skin-tight designer jeans and a cute little black tank top, she caught Amber out of the corner of her eye and came to a dramatic pause in front of the table.

Amber looked up from her gorging with shame, and then recoiled as “Todd” slapped the lower section of her blubbery belly from below the table. “Hey - who told you to stop eating”, he growled.

“Well girls, will you look at this”, Patricia remarked casually. “I didn’t know the sea-life exhibit was in town already!!”

“Shut up”, Amber protested quietly.

“I’m sorry, what was that porky? Did you tell me to SHUT UP??”, Patrica barked, her confidence growing and venom dripping from her voice.

“Look at you!! What do you weight now, 550 pounds??”

Todd chuckled. “600 plus”, he murmured with perverse pride under his breath.

“600??”, she replied incredulously. “Well then EXCUSE me!!”

Howling with laughter as Alicia and company joined in, Patrica continued her assault. “Do you realize that’s almost TWICE the size I was in high school? And I’m sorry fat ass....what was it you called me back then?”

“Fatty Patty”, Amber whispered softly, her chubby hands wrapped together nervously and resting on her her meaty thighs.

“Say it louder so everyone can hear you”, Patricia commanded.

“FATTY PATTY!!”, Amber finally yelled, her fat face quivering in anger and humiliation.

The restaurant went silent, plates and forks clinking as the other diners turned to take in the confrontation.

“Oh that’s right. Fatty Patty”, Patricia finished. “You sure had a lot of fun at my expense back then, huh Amber?”

“Looks like the cows have come home to roost”. Laughing at her joke, she went on. “Amber Marjorie Derringer...you were the most popular girl in school. And I was the fattest. But the tables have turned. Permanently.”

Suddenly, a wicked gleam appeared in her eyes. “I had forgotten all about your middle name...but oh my GOD it’s perfect.”

“LARGE MARGE!!!”, she yelled triumphantly to Alicia. “Hey look guys it’s Large Marge!!!”

The group of hotties were almost rolling on the floor with laughter, while Amber sat there beet red, realizing how completely exposed she was. With as much pride as she could muster, she pulled her bulk up to a standing position, and began a slow, painful waddle of shame out to Todd’s car.

Her massive hips spread at least 90 inches wide, jiggling in unison with her gigantic shelf booty as the mass of blubber wiggled and shook through her shimmery tent dress. Below, her pale, tree trunk thighs rippled with cellulite as they rubbed together furiously, the inner portions a mess of raw, stretch mark covered rolls and creases.

Todd jumped up, and after quickly flagging down the waiter for a to-go box, ran out the door after her. Patricia and her new crew watched as she wedged herself into his rusty sedan, and the duo drove away in a car that tilted dangerously towards the passenger side as it creaked down the road.

“Oh, that Large Marge”, Patricia chuckled to herself. “Always good for a laugh”.
Last edited by kid a on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
kid a

Postby B$fan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:44 pm

Now THAT’S an incredible ending! Awesome, just awesome!
BS Writer

If you enjoy my stories and want more, you can join my Patreon http://www.patreon.com/BSWriter and you can also feel free to DM me about commissions! Or email me at bswriterstories@gmail.com
B$fan
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:51 pm

You have created a contemporary classic; original plot, well-written characters, crisp dialogue and beautiful descriptions.
The manner in which you describe Amber's appearance as she gains weight is especially well done.
The main component which is the standard for 'Classic' status is that the story becomes all the more entertaining with every subsequent read.

I liked how you wrapped it up and the epilogue was a fitting conclusion.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:55 am

B$fan wrote:Now THAT’S an incredible ending! Awesome, just awesome!

lol ;) thanks man - I appreciate the motivation. Team effort all around here.
kid a

Postby kid a » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:58 am

Matt L. wrote:You have created a contemporary classic; original plot, well-written characters, crisp dialogue and beautiful descriptions.
The manner in which you describe Amber's appearance as she gains weight is especially well done.
The main component which is the standard for 'Classic' status is that the story becomes all the more entertaining with every subsequent read.

I liked how you wrapped it up and the epilogue was a fitting conclusion.

Cheers, Matt

ty very much sir. I hope you are right. It was a lot of fun to write and I hope everyone enjoyed/enjoys it.
kid a

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:58 pm

This was an impressively karmic conclusion. Thanks for writing this!
Junketh71

Postby kid a » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:37 am

Junketh71 wrote:This was an impressively karmic conclusion. Thanks for writing this!

Couldn’t have said it better myself. And my pleasure.
kid a

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A