TG nightmare

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

TG nightmare

Postby Inter-et-inter » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:09 am

My name is Andy, I am a male, I am 23 years old, I am a young teacher at highschool. I am not very muscular but I am clearly a handsome man very manly, athletic and not effeminate at all.
I don't remember how it all began but I am not at my home this morning, I don't understand what happened to me.
Did I was kidnapped? It is crazy!
And my body feel so strange...

What? Someone knocks on door, door opens...a quite old nurse enter in my white room. She seems worrisome and étrangely happy.

-Open your eyes dear Miss. i am really happy to encounter you.
-What"s happening? I am in hospital?
-No, we are at Mister John"s house and I am his waitress, Miss.
-Why do you called me "Miss", I am a "Sir", it is clearly I think.

I wondered if She was short-sighted. I've been called "Sir" all my life.
A person mentally healthy can not confuse me with a woman. She was probably crazy.

-You are always confused, Miss, I let you alone. You need to sleep. Take a look of your cutie face.

This crazy broad give me a mirror with a strange smile.

I held a shout.
I can"t believe what I see in the mirror : my face was totally different even I can easily recognize myself. I have the same eyes, the same short haircut but i had not beard at all (neither trace of facial pilosity) and my face is more round and feminine and smooth. My chin and nose was lot of smaller and I had very feminine cheekbone and round cheeks who made my face totally womanly.
-What do you do to me? What"s happening? Why I look like at a girl? Why I have no more facial pilosity but a smooth face? Why my face look so feminine?
- You are totally a woman now, Mr John is a brillant scientific and change your chromosome XY into chromosome XX and you will learn to live in your new gender because it's what Mister John want. the modification is irreversible. You will be his wife.

OMG, this woman is totally mad.

- It's not possible, I am a man, I identify me as a male. Change me back!
-Impossible. You are a woman for the rest of your life and my duty is your feminization.
-Feminization? What? Why? It is not possible, It is a crazy nightmare.

-Because you are one now! Now I can"t call you Andy, your name is Audrey. The only thing not good now it is this haircut too masculine for you and don"t fit you but your hairs will grow very fast with oestrogens and you will can early feminine hairstyle. I have a magic cream to boost the production of new fat and skin cells helps increase the volume of your buttocks and hips, providing a sexier and more feminine shape. Mister John love women who have a very wide hips and big beautiful donkey ass.
-You are crazy, I am a man, I never accept to be a crossdresser for you, why do you modify my face? Why I have no more facial pilosity?
I want to be the man what I am. Change my face back and don't touch at my body or I show what a real man can do at a woman when he is agry.

-It's not possible and I have not only modify my face, you are totally a woman. Check your body, Miss.
You seem not understand what happen to you : you have no penis, you have a vagina now!
You will never be able to make love as a man, just to be fuck by a man like a woman you are.

-NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I can't believe that, you are crazy!

A thrill of horror ran me. If this crazy broad say true? So I have no...

-MY PENIS! My balls! You have cut them!
-Indeed,I don't think you'll have to use she said ironically. These things are not interresting to have for a woman, except into her feminity for her pleasure or to get her pregnant.
But you have a vagina now and I hope you will discover the sexual pleasure and pregnancy with men nextly. I can no wait to see you pregnant!
And it is not the only thing. Check your chest or I must say...your new breasts.

I touch my chest and I feel two big tits of woman at the habitual place of my flat and muscular chest. They were huge, soft and puffy and it degusting me a lot to have these horrible enormous things in place of my chest. It was a nightmare, I had a huge female's parts on me!

-You will must wear a bra now or your poor back will be very in pain to carry this big wheight. You have "only" a FF cup for the time but Mister John want increase your breast size and give you a GG cup or HH! I have pills to reach this size, lucky girl!
He love women with heavy breasts.

I was so chocking to understand what she said to me.

-But I want to be loved for what I am : a MAN with male parts, not a woman. Please stop it and change me back!
-I think you look really good like that despite your male haircut, you look like at a sweet tomboy with a very feminine body, take your time to adapt you at this new form. Mr John will be a good husband for you.
-No, I hate to look like that, I feel so miserable and disgusting, I hate this short feminine body and you made me curvaceous for your Master pleasure! I hate that, it is not me! You are selfish and mad!
-Stop it! You must accept your womanhood now, I dont let choice, you will never be a man with this feminine body. I can help you to accept your new form and feminine condition, it is my work, but I can't never change you back into male. Look all this beautiful dresses and skirts, and all this cuties tops, you need a new look and new hairstyle. It is all for you.
-This clothes are ridiculous, I only wear very manly clothes. I am not a effeminate man, I am manly man so I will never be a woman.

-Now male clothes will be very ridiculous on you with your new size and your new generous curves. Male clothes don't fit at all into you. And I have bought sanitary napkin and pads for when you will get yours periods. You need also to wear a bra every day and even night because your breasts is so big as I like it! If you don't wear bra, your beautiful big breasts will be verry sagging and droop a lot and you will look like at old woman. It risk also appear even more big if your breasts is sagging and I don't think you want that so I would advise you to wear a bra every time except when we made love.

I feel so furious and I explose -"Never! I will never wear this girly things. I am a man and I can't become a woman. It's impossible. Remove this ridiculous boobs on me and give me a penis and balls again!"

-Sorry, Miss Audrey, but It is not true now, you are totally a woman and if you want stay clean and healthy, you must use all these girly things. Sorry but it is natural, all women have their periods every months and every women have breast and your is so big and beautiful and it will be bigger for Mister John pleasure!
You can"t refuse your nature. You have XX chromosome. she said this in very ironically way.

This woman was totally crazy and so mean.

-Are your joking? It is not possible, change me back right now. I want live my man"s life. I hate this stupid breast because it is not me! I prefer definitely to be totally chest flatted and have a big bump in my pants, between my legs. I want to have a big penis and balls, but not that big boobs. I feel so badly and ridiculous with them. I hate this stupid tits. Put them off and change me back crazy broad!

-Don't be vulgar please Miss, it's inconvenient for the girl you are. I will teach you to treat respectfully your husband and act like it is convenient for one of your sex.

I began to cry despite of me. Stupids female hormons who make me so sensitive.

-Don"t worry, sweet babe, you will arrive to accept your condition and I think you will love it.

I was so desperate in this new situation and this new body which made me feel very weak. I knew that I was totally a man in my spirit but this horrible man give me a fully feminine body for his pleasure.
What is my destiny with this flesh trap?

I felt so ashamed in this body.

How to stop this nightmare?
Inter-et-inter

Return to Stories