College Life (xwg, slob)

Moderator: audipwr87

Re: College Life (wg, slob)

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:40 pm

Matt L. wrote:You have a natural and impressive talent, I know you'll continue with gusto!

Cheers, Matt

Thank you so much for the kind words Matt L! It really does mean alot coming from you. I'm already deep into the next chapter. Should have it up tonight or tomorrow!
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Postby badcompany8888 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:09 pm

This is kicking ass can't wait for more!
badcompany8888

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:55 am

badcompany8888 wrote:This is kicking ass can't wait for more!

Thanks badcompany! I'm having alot of fun writing this one! Almost finished with this next chapter!
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:08 am

CHAPTER FOUR

***THE MORNING AFTER***

Stacy peacefully awoke from her slumber. As she laid in bed welcoming the new morning, she reflected on what transpired the night before and couldn't help but smile. It was an amazing night. There was no pressure to conform to someone else's view of her. She could just be herself around Nate. She loved that...

She had so much fun the previous night. Playing video games, being her dorky self, the food. Her mouth started salivating just thinking about it.

Her real personality came out around Nate. It had been buried deep within herself for the last 2 years...

She didn't feel like she needed to impress him and she loved that about him. It was simply incredible that just one night could change her perspective on everything, just because of what Peter made her believe.

During her relationship with Peter, she felt like she couldn't goof around with him. She had to conform to his vision of what he thought she should be...

The thoughts running through her mind were abruptly interrupted by a growling sound. It was her stomach... She wasn't just hungry, she was ravenous!

"How could I possibly be hungry after all the food I ate last night?!? She said in pure disbelief.

As if Nate was reading her mind, Stacy heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Stacy said, still in a slight daze from her deep sleep.

"It's Nate!" He said through the door.

Stacy scrambled to throw something on and spotted her pyjamas from the night before threw those back on and donned a clean top since the other one was littered with food stains from the previous night.

"Okay come in!" She said welcomingly.

Nate opened the door and stepped in.

"I was about to head to the cafeteria for breakfast and I was just wondering if you'd like to join me? They have some amazing breakfast for being a cafeteria!"

As if answering for her, her stomach let out a slow drawn out groan as if she hadn't eaten in days. Her face turned a bright shade of crimson.

Nate just gently smiled. "No need to be embarrassed Stace. Here, I'll take you out for breakfast, my treat." He said extending a hand in her direction.

She reached out and her hand met his... suddenly a thought popped into her head.

"But I'm still wearing my pyjamas. Maybe I should change into something a bit more presentable and fix my hair and..."

Nate cut her off. "Hey, you don't need to impress anyone around here okay? As long as you're comfortable, that's the most important thing."

Stacy couldn't help but smile. She replied with a soft "Okay."

They made their way to the cafeteria walking at a leisurely pace hand in hand. Their fingers dancing in each other's hands.

They finally reached the cafeteria and walked up towards the main counter to look at the illuminated menu. It had a yellow glow to it as if it came straight from heaven.

"There are so many choices!!!" Stacy was in awe at the seemingly never ending breakfast menu.

Her health conscious side started to resurface. "Maybe I'll just have some granola and yogurt. Especially after last night." She sounded unsure of herself.

That idea was quickly dashed as Nate shook his head. "Come on, look at yourself. You're in great shape, maybe even amazing shape!

Besides, weren't you telling me last night how you hadn't truly enjoyed yourself in years?? How all you had were bland, unfulfilling foods that left you always wanting more?" He paused for a second as if to add more feeling and purpose to his makeshift speech. "I think it's time you cut loose of all your concerns about eating healthy. It's time for you to order whatever you want, whatever you desire regardless of the calories or saturated fats. Just enjoy life!"

That was all it took for Stacy to completely change her mindset. "You know, you're right! I want to actually be excited for meals again! I've forgotten how much joy food can bring!"

Nate smiled. "That's the spirit! So now I guess the only question is, what do you want?"

Stacy scanned the menu with excitement. Her eyes fell upon two of her favorite breakfast items from when she was younger. She excitedly pointed at the menu. "Ooh I remember having chicken fried steak with eggs and hash browns whenever my parents and I would go out for breakfast! I think I'll get that!"

Stacy spotted one more breakfast item that she absolutely loved. "Ooh but biscuits with sausage gravy was another favorite of mine as well. Gah this is such a hard choice! I dont know what to do!"

Secretly she felt so ravenous thst she believed she could eat both of them in one sitting.

As if their minds were running along the same wave length Nate piped up. "Well why don't you order both? If you have any leftovers, they have to-go boxes so you can eat the rest later! Remember, this is my treat!"

Stacy's eyes lit up as she looked over at Nate and wrapped him up in a tight hug.

"Thank you so much Nate!" Then jokingly she added. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you are trying to fatten me up!"

Nate nervously chuckled. "Of course not! I just want to make sure you don't go hungry is all!"

He walked up to the register and put the order in.

If only she saw how red his face became after that sentence, she would've known his true intentions... But her eyes were too transfixed on her breakfast being prepared. She couldn't wait!

About ten minutes later and their breakfasts were ready. They grabbed their trays and found a table to sit at.

Stacy took a deep breath in. Savoring the beautiful aroma from her delicious looking breakfast. To her, this was what heaven must be like.

She started digging in right as she sat down, enjoying every mouthful. She was in utter bliss. She almost forgot that Nate was there with her!

As if she was coming out of a fog, Nate's voice faded into existence. "... walk if you want, I know you haven't seen much of what Seattle has to offer and it really is a beautiful city!"

Stacy looked at him with a small smirk forming on her face. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

Nate became a bit shy, fidgeting as he sat there. "Ummm maybe?... I mean I know it's a bit fast and all with us only meeting yesterday...

Stacy became excited. "Yeah I'd love to! I think that would be alot of fun! Plus I'm going to need to walk off some of this delicious breakfast!" She said patting her slightly distended tummy.

Nate looked over to where her tray was and his eyes went as big as saucers. Her biscuits and gravy was already demolished. She had moved onto the chicken fried steak, over easy eggs and hash browns, mixing the hash browns and eggs together while humming. She hadn't slowed down at all and Nate had barely even touched his breakfast.

Stacy happened to look up at Nate and noticed the perplexed look on his face. "What's the matter Nate?"

Nate shook his head realizing he was staring. "Oh sorry, I'm just admiring your appetite is all. It's nice to find a girl who isn't afraid to actually eat."

Stacy blushed once again. "Well I'm already full, but it's all so good that I can't stop eating it! You were right! They have a killer breakfast!"

Nate was thanking his lucky stars that they were seated at a table, otherwise Stacy would easily be able to see how turned on he was, seeing this beautiful woman stuff her face like someone twice her size. In fact if she kept this up, she'd be there in no time!

Nate cleared his throat. "So what would you like to do today? We have Pike's Place Market; it has a bunch of cool little shops plus the famous gum wall. Or we could go walk along the pier, check out the old novelty shop, the aquarium as well as take a ride on the big ferris wheel."

Stacy was more excited than she could ever remember being before. Peter rarely ever took her out on dates. In fact, the more time she spent with Nate, the more she realized what a shitty boyfriend Peter was.

She was missing him less and less...

"I think we should walk along the pier and then finish up our date riding the ferris wheel." Stacy was smiling ear to ear.

Nate was ecstatic. "Okay! Just finish up your breakfast and we will go back to our dorms and get ready for our first date!"

This only made Stacy shovel her breakfast into her awaiting mouth that much faster. Before she knew It, she was done. Her stomach was absolutely packed full and was tight as a drum and wet as could be downstairs. She slowly raised herself from the table with a groan.

Nate looked over and his jaw practically dropped to the floor. Her shirt was resting on top of her bloated tummy which was now fully exposed. She looked as if she was 5 months along!

Even though Nate was enjoying the view, he knew he had to do the gentlemanly thing. He cleared his throat and motioned towards her midsection.

Stacy looked down and gasped. With as quickly as her overstuffed self could manage, she stretched the top over her tummy. It slid back up a couple inches exposing just a sliver of her belly.

They made the slow trek back to their respective dorms.

Once she was in the privacy of her own dorm room, she stripped down til she was completely naked and looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. "Ugh how could I let myself eat so much?!?" She said poking and prodding her swollen belly.

She eyed her scale in the corner of the bathroom. Did she dare weigh herself? What kind of damage had been done in the last 2 days? She just had to know!

She stepped on the scale...

***CALCULATING***

***CALCULATING***

***CALCULATING***

132 LBS...

She was in pure disbelief. Granted, the majority of that was from the very large breakfast that she had just eaten but a pound or two of that had to be actual weight gain.

She just stood there staring at the number on the scale and then back at herself in the mirror. How could she be so careless?? She thought to herself.

It dawned on her that she had been wasting valuable time when she should've been cleaning up so she jumped into the shower in a rush and 10 minutes later she changed into some fresh clothes for the day.

Everything fit fine aside from her top which was gently cradling her still swollen belly from her morning binge...

Nate dressed nice but casual in a button down shirt with some nice black slacks. His hair was styled with gel and his goatee was freshly trimmed.

Stacy looked absolutely fetching in a burgundy top with black lace and a black knee length skirt. Her makeup was tastefully done and highlighted her beautiful features. Her chocolate mane was let down and danced upon her shoulders in waves.

Nate approached Stacy's dorm room door and knocked. She opened the door slowly. He was absolutely floored once he laid eyes on her. He'd never seen someone more beautiful than her... ever...

She could tell that Nate was impressed. It made her feel special to have someone finally see how beautiful she was, Inside and out.

"You don't look half bad yourself Nate." She said winking at him.

Both of them had the same thought on their minds. This was going to be an amazing date!

An hour later and they were stepping foot onto the pier. The sounds of the ocean and the hustling and bustling of the city was filling the air. It was perfect.

"So what would you like to do first?" Nate asked, trying to mask his excitement.

Stacy ran the options through her mind. Nate could tell she wanted to do something in particular to start their date off on the right foot.

"How about we start with taking a picture together over there by the end of the pier? I have a feeling that this will be a day to remember."

Nate simply nodded. He was just absolutely enthralled by this beautiful girl. He couldn't stop looking at her. The way she pursed her plump lips together when she was deep in thought, the way her eyes just seemed to swallow him completely. He felt like the luckiest guy on earth.

They took a few pictures and then began their walk along the pier holding hands. It was filled with beautiful sights of boats just meandering by, the sunlight shimmering on the water like thousands of diamonds.

Time just seemed to fly by. They were enjoying each other's company more and more with each passing moment. By the time they had finished walking the pier, checking out Pike's Place Market, Post Alley and enjoying the sights, Stacy's stomach let out a small but discernible rumble.

Nate looked at her with a faux frown. "Aww are you hungry hun?"

Stacy nodded a simple yes. "I shouldn't be after the breakfast I had but yes I am famished!"

Nate giggled slightly. "Well we did put in alot of walking today and it's been nearly six hours since breakfast."

"Wow, I can't believe it's already been that long. Time just seems to pass by when I'm with you." A heartfelt smile crept across her lips. "I hope I'm not reading too much into this, but I have never been happier. I can't believe I met you. It's as if it was fate seeking us out and bringing us together." She looked away slightly hoping his response would be a confirmation of her thoughts.

"I couldn't have said it better myself Stace." They gathered in a tight embrace, enjoying the feeling of each other's body pressed against one another. "C'mon, let's get some dinner."

They ended up walking down towards Red Robin which was right on the pier, so the view was amazing.

Stacy once again found herself stuffed to her limits after eating a tower of onion rings, the black and bleu burger and a basket of fries that was completely drenched in Red Robin seasoning. She topped it off with an adult milk shake. She had never been in more pain from being so full. But along with that feeling of pain, came a feeling of pure euphoria.

They made their way to the ferris wheel to end their night. Once they got into one of the cars, they looked around them. Seeing the sun setting into the ocean and saying hello to the night time sky which was littered with stars.

The lights of the city began to make their presence known. Both of them just simply gazed into each other's eyes, no moment feeling more perfect than this. They both leaned towards each other and went in for their first kiss. The perfect end to the perfect first date.

They ended up staying in Nate's dorm leaving hers empty. Falling asleep in each other's arms as they cuddled.
audipwr87

Re: College Life (xwg, slob)

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:01 pm

CHAPTER FIVE

***NEW RELATIONSHIP, NEW GOALS***

Nate was the first one to wake up the next morning. He looked over to his beautiful girlfriend who had her naked body cuddled up next to his. They didn't have sex last night which was actually a relief to him. He wanted to take his time with her and not rush things in the slightest...

She looked so peaceful as she slept. A half-smile formed across her beautiful face. She looked truly happy.

An idea suddenly came to mind. He was going to head to the cafeteria and surprise her with breakfast in bed! What an excellent idea!!

"Sometimes you're just too smart for your own good Nate!" He thought to himself.

He tried to sneak out of bed without waking her up and was successful. He threw on some clothes, left her a note just in case she woke up while he was gone and out the door he went.

Stacy woke up ten minutes after he left and saw the note resting on the pillow next to her.

It read: "Good morning hun, I was hoping I'd be back by the time you woke up so I could surprise you with breakfast in bed but I will be back soon! I hope you slept well. I miss you already!

-Nate"

She was bursting with joy. He treated her like a princess. It seemed as fate was shining on the both of them.

She checked her phone to message one of her friends back home and tell her about her new knight in shining armor.

"Damn it's dead!" She said out of slight frustration. But then she spotted Nate's laptop and thought it wouldn't be a problem if she were to use it. She opened it up and luckily it had no password to log in. She opened up the web browser and started typing in Facebook when other recently visited sites popped up. One of which grabbed her attention. "Www.thechangingmirror.com"

"Huh I wonder what this site is all about." She asked herself and decided to click on it.

Up popped a forum style website that housed many types of transformation stories ranging anywhere from weight gain to degeneration to iq loss. The options were seemingly endless.

She decided to click on a random story and started to read through it. This one was based solely on an attractive, slim high school girl who ends up gaining a remarkable amount of weight. It had elements of force feeding, immobility, and slob degradation.

She found herself becoming engrossed in the tale wanting to know what happened next. She found it to be quite erotic to be completely honest. She started absent-mindedly massaging her tummy and gently rubbing her nether regions.

She never thought something like this could be such a turn on!

Once she was about three quarters of the way through the story, the main door opened and in walked Nate with an armfull of food. But she didn't pay any mind to him. She was too enthralled by the story she was reading to realize he was back.

He saw that Stacy was awake... and that she was using his laptop!! He was certainly hoping she didn't see anything that would freak her out and scare her away. He decided to play it cool.

"Hey hun, did you sleep well?" He asked trying not to show how positively nervous he was.

Her attention was finally pulled away from the laptop screen as she looked back at him and gave him a warm smile. "Welcome back handsome!" She rose up from the chair still completely naked and nearly knocked him over when she playfully tackled him.

Nate ended up on the floor laying on his back with Stacy straddling him. She laughed a bit before she brought her full lips down to his and started aggressively making out with him for a couple minutes. Their hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Exploring, fondling, caressing...

She soon pulled up a bit and looked deep into his eyes. "So I hope you don't mind that I used your laptop. I just wanted to tell my friend Becky the good news about us!"

Then she paused for a few moments. "But I haven't done that yet... I actually came across something quite interesting on your laptop."

Nate was getting nervous. "Oh is that right?"

Stacy continued. "Yeah, that's right. I came across a website called "thechangingmirror.com and read one of the stories..."

Nate was petrified. He was afraid he was going to lose her! Now she knows his fantasy! "I can explain! It's just a fantasy of mine! It's not something I would ever force on you or even secretly do to you!"

Stacy interrupted him. "You didn't let me finish." She paused for a second thinking of how to word what she was going to say.

"I actually found it to be quite hot to be totally honest."

Nate had no idea what to say. He was dumbfounded. Here was this incredibly hot girl who had fallen for him and she actually enjoyed his same fetish. How amazing was this!?!?

Stacy continued. "The story I read was such a turn on. It made me imagine what it'd be like to be twice my current size, three times my current size... hell, to be so big that if I were straddling you, you couldn't get up without me letting you up!"

Nate was becoming aroused just hearing her talk like this and Stacy could tell, feeling his crotch poking her toned ass. But he wasn't the only one who was turned on... He could feel a dampness forming underneath her already dripping slit.

Stacy continued on. "Imagining you making me eat til I can't possibly eat anymore, til I feel like I'm ready to burst." She started gyrating her hips on top of him.

"For you to call me a fatass, piggy or any other number of names you could think up."

"For you to make me wear revealing clothing a few sizes too small so I can proudly show off how much of a glutton I am."

"It is a nice fantasy isn't it hun?" Nate said sighing in pure arousal.

All of a sudden, a naughty expression spread across her beautiful face.

"Well what if we could make it a reality? We already have the perfect resources for fatty foods and I have no reason to stay in shape!"

She was getting really excited about this!

Nate's brow furrowed. "Are you sure you want to do this? I mean it's really easy to gain weight, but to lose it can be damn near impossible!"

Stacy was grinning ear to ear while she looked at him and came down for a deep sensual kiss. "I'm positive babe. For too long I've lied to myself about being happy because I was skinny and being healthy."

"Honestly, I was miserable and I didn't fully realize that until I met you... you have awoken something in me... something I never could've imagined in my deepest darkest fantasies."

Stacy motioned to the breakfast food sitting next to them. "Will you feed me all of this food even if I beg you to stop?"

Nate answered with a growl out of pure arousal. "Yes!"

"Will you make sure I'm always well fed and that I will do as little physical activities as possible?"

Again he answered "Yes" only a little louder.

"Will you make me big?... no!... huge?... no!... truly immense!?!?... And I'm not just talking about weighing 200 pounds or some bullshit like that!

"What 250 pounds?"

"No" she retorted

"300 pounds!?"

"No!" She said assertively

"400 pounds?!?!?!"

"NO!!!" She practically screamed out.

"500 pounds?!?!?!?!?!" He asked, his voice raising in volume.

Stacy screamed out loud. Rocking back and forth violently on top of Nate"YES!!!!! YES!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE ME YOU'RE FAT PIG OF A GIRLFRIEND!! MAKE IT SO I NEED TO RELY ON YOU FOR EVEN THE SIMPLEST TASKS!!!"

Nate screamed out loud in pure carnal lust. "YES!!!!!!!"

"I WANT PEOPLE TO POINT AND STARE AT ME JUST IN UTTER AMAZEMENT THAT I LET MYSELF GO SO FAR!"

Nate screamed aloud again. "YES!!!!!!!"

They both climaxed at the same time, just from the sheer and unmatched pleasure they were getting just from imagining it.

Once Stacy awoke from her daze of sexual bliss she had but two words to say. "Feed me!"
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:50 pm

CHAPTER SIX

***A WEEK FORWARD***

The last week had been a blur for the constantly stuffed, constantly high brunette. Ever since she had had her revelation, she had been on a see-food diet. If she saw any food, she would eat it. As long as it was fattening of course. She was limited to as little physical activity as possible typically having Nate do her running around for her.

Classes had started and luckily they were a breeze for her! She always carried a backpack around with her. But it wasn't just meant to hold books, it was packed to the brim with all sorts of the most fattening foods you could possibly imagine. Sometimes it was filled with doughnuts, other times 10 to 12 cheeseburgers from the nearby McDonalds, or sometimes assorted bags of chips.

Just in one small week she had already gained a fair amount of weight, thanks to Nate's headstrong attitude. Forcing her to eat more and more each day, to reach and even usually surpass her goals when she could.

Nate made her weigh in every day in the morning and also take pictures for side by side comparisons.

So far she had gained 11 pounds bringing her up to a much softer 143 pounds. The heaviest she had ever been in her whole life. Most of the weight settled in her larger rear end.

She had always been bottom heavy, but now it was becoming much more pronounced. The shorts that she had on now, while loose when they first met, had become increasingly tight. They almost looked painted on at this point.

Nate had a devilish grin form on his face. "Your fat ass is getting too big for your shorts piggy. You've been eating well haven't you?"

Stacy stood up and turned her backside towards Nate. "Damn right I have babe! This is only just the beginning too!" Stacy winked at him as she smacked her ass making it slightly jiggle.

"Well we still have alot of work to do my little fatty! My goal is to make you rip through those shorts within the next week!"

Her stomach had expanded a little bit as well. Her shirt was stretched tight across her flabbier belly and showing some small amounts of strain in the chest area as well.

Nate told her she had to eat eight thousand calories a day. Every night was spent by Nate's side.

He even made her smoke weed to bring her appetite to new unknown levels.

Every night They'd be playing games or bingewatching movies and in between everything, he would feed her all sorts of fattening treats.

She was currently working on a couple mucho burritos that had the works that she could barely even hold onto with both hands. Plus a side of tortilla chips with a liter sized jar of salsa con queso.

"But baby, I can't possibly eat anymore! I'm absolutely stuffed!" She said completely packed full.

Nate's face gained a disappointed look. "Oh nonsense! I have a surprise for you after you finish your meal. You don't want to let me down do you? You're still my fat little piggy right?"

"I certainly am baby!" She said with ultimate certainty.

"Atta girl!" He said with excitement.

She started stuffing her face with a new found vigor, destroying the two burritos at an amazing pace.

Next up were the chips and salsa con queso. She laid the wrappers down from the two burritos, dumped the chips out on it and poured the dip all over them.

What she did next shocked Nate. She buried her face into the chips eating it just like s pig would eat slop. Even snorting like a piggy would.

She finished the chips and dip in a matter of minutes. Cheese and chip crumbs covering her face. She was slightly winded from her feast.

"Wow way to go my little fatty! Are you ready for your surprise?" Nate questioned.

He produced a coconut cream pie... her favorite! And to top it off... whipped cream!

Nate laid it down on the floor and looked at her with anticipation.

Stacy was a total mess. Her face and clothes were absolutely covered in the remnants of her meal. She was sitting on the floor, her curvy legs spread wide and she had a look of curiosity painted on her messy face.

"So what exactly do you want me to do Nate?"

"Well what I want you to do my little dumpling is get down on all fours and bury your face in the pie til it's all gone!" He said matter of factly.

"Ooh I'm loving this! In fact, it's making me wet..." She said dropping a hint.

"Oh is that right?" Nate replied raising an eyebrow. "What do you want me to do about it?"

Stacy approached Nate and gently grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him in close. "I want you to fuck me fast and hard Nate. If you do, I will pink and squeal like a piggy while you do!"

That was all Nate needed. He brought her in closer and kissed her hard and deep. His hands reaching around and grabbing her slightly plumper ass.

After a few minutes of making out, she abruptly ended their kissing, turned around and got down on all fours. Seductively crawling towards her treat, making sure her ass swayed back and forth. Once she reached the pie, she turned her head around and gave Nate a sultry look.

She planted her face into the creamy concoction and started digging in. Nate came up behind her, undid her shorts and slid them down her round derriere til they were resting just above her knees.

She wiggled her ass back and forth as if inviting him to fuck her.

He slid in with ease as she was already sopping wet. She seemed to dig into the pie with a vicious passion oinking loud enough for any passers by to hear.

It was an amazing night of passionate, dream-fulfilled love making. They fell asleep in each other's arms, Stacy's face still smeared with leftovers from her earlier tryst of love and food.

Stacy awoke to Nate moving about the dorm room as quietly as possible. He was up to something... it looked as if he was packing things into a duffle bag.

"Good morning lover." She said softly.

He looked over at her and smiled. "Good morning my beautiful little butterball." He walked over to her and jumped onto the bed landing beside her. He looked at her with loving eyes as he kissed her.

"So what are you up to babe?" The curiosity getting the better of her.

He smiled sweetly. "Well I figured you've been working so hard making my dream come true so I thought we could take a weekend getaway of sorts."

Stacy giggled. "Well for your information, this is MY dream too! I just didn't realize it til you opened my eyes to it." She said shaking her slightly softer stomach.

"Where are we going baby?"

He simply shrugged. "It's a surprise! Why don't you get dressed and we will be on our way!"

"Ooh, I just love surprises!" She said energetically.

She got dressed in a blue top that tended to slide partway up revealing her tanned mid section.

For her bottoms, she decided to throw on some name brand washed out jeans that had slight holes in the knees, rips along the outsides of her thighs and a tear below her left butt cheek to possibly give a slight peek at what she had underneath. Of course the holes were more pronounced, the jeans themselves looked painted on and flesh was slightly bulging out from the small amount of weight that she had gained.

"Oh shoot! I need to get my contacts before we leave!" She said aloud.

Nate had another idea. "Why don't you forget about your contacts and just wear your glasses from now on? You're a gamer girl, so I think that'll help complete the look!"

She grabbed her thick black framed glasses from the bed and put them on.

Nate looked at her. "Those are perfect!"

They made their way to his car which was protected by off to the far side of the college campus.

She was taken aback at the car he was driving. It was a brand new Charger Hellcat all murdered out.

Stacy was bewildered at how he could afford a car like that. "How can you afford to have a car like this?"

Nate chuckled. "Well let's just say my family is very well off. They got it for me as a graduation/ being accepted to UW gift. The only stipulation is I need to keep a 4.0 GPA.

Stacy couldn't believe it. Nate was a kind generous soul. He didn't act as if he was above anyone else, didn't act like he was spoiled. He was just a wonderful man.

"So if your family is so well off, why are you living in the dorms and not living off campus in some fancy place?" She asked.

Nate sighed. "Well my dad is kind of old school when it comes to things like that. He wanted me to have the "full college experience."

Stacy just nodded.

"But if I would've lived off campus, I never would've met you... so I can thank my dad for that!"

Stacy was beaming from his last remark. "You are just too cute, you know that?"

Nate blushed a bit. "Yeah, and you're still too skinny. Are you hungry my love?"

She simply nodded yes

"Okay, we'll grab some breakfast for you on the way. Do you have any preference?"

Stacy's stomach growled. "I've actually been craving some Jack In The Box breakfast burritos with the little cups of salsa that you can get."

Nate seemed happy with that response. "Okay well get in, and we'll fill that little belly of yours!"

They soon jumped into the car and he tossed her a blindfold. "Put this on after breakfast. I can't let you ruin my surprise!"

They soon arrived at Jack In The Box and went through the drive thru.

A slightly distorted voice came through the menu board. "Welcome to Jack In The Box! What would you like today?"

Nate cleared his throat. "Yeah, I would like three of your Grande Sausage Breakfast Burritos, three of your Meat Lovers Breakfast Burritos, five hash browns, a large Oreo cookie shake and two slices of cheesecake. And make sure the burritos come with the salsa too!

The person talking through the loud speaker had to repeat it back because he was a bit dumbfounded at the large order.

"So that's three Grande Sausage Breakfast Burritos, three Meat Lovers Breakfast Burritos, five hash browns, a large Oreo cookie shake and two slices of cheesecake. Is that everything?

Nate glanced over at Stacy with a mischevious grin. "Yeah thats everything. My fat ass pig of a girlfriend is really starting to let herself go. It's all for her." He never broke eye contact with her as he said everything.

The fast food employee didn't know how to respond so he just agreed and gave the total.

They pulled up to the window
and the fast food employee couldn't help but stare at the blushing brunette. He couldn't help but think to himself. "She's pretty hot, a bit plump but still pretty hot."

He handed to the food to Nate and he handed the bag directly to
Stacy. She didn't hesitate to start stuffing her face right then and there. All the while looking at the drive thru employee.

Her cheeks were red from a mix of embarrassment and arousal.

Nate decided to up the embarrassment factor. He looked at the fast food employee and decided to ask him a question. "So Jim, what do you think of my girlfriend? Don't worry, you won't be held accountable for what you say."

Jim was still a bit skeptical of what to say but he decided to throw caution to the wind! It was just a basic minimum wage paying job. What did he have to lose?

He looked over at the slightly plump brunette and studied her body. She had a slight roll poking out from the bottom of her top, her very curvy thighs were straining her jeans to the maximum and her ass was taking up most of the car seat.

She was still stuffing her face while all of this was going on. She paid no mind that this complete and total stranger was watching her make a pig of herself.

Jim started. "Well she's attractive enough, but she would be much sexier if she dropped at least twenty five pounds."

She started eating with more gusto, letting the juices from the salsa and burrito run down her chin and drip onto her shirt as if egging Jim on.

Jim paused for a second then continued. "If she keeps eating the way she is right now, those clothes aren't going to last much longer..."

She continued to stuff her face but started moaning through a mouthful of food.

Then he really started laying into her. "She looks like she was a cheerleader in high school who doesn't give a shit about her body any more and will wind up as a fat assed house wife down the road."

"Possibly even before then with the way she's eating."

Jim continued on with bashing this strange girl. "You might want to try laying off of the fatty foods too, your skin is really greasy and I see a few pimples forming on your face."

Stacy felt around her face not caring that she was rubbing a slight amount of grease from the burrito. "Mmm you're oh so right Jim!" Stacy squealed out in pleasure.

Jim just looked at her with a mixture of confusion and disgust. Did this girl actually want to gain weight or something?

Stacy was just getting hotter and hotter listening to this stranger completely demean her. To hear what a total stranger, that works in the fast food profession no less, thinks of her.

She started running her free hand on her right breast, kneading it, then it ran down to her bulging stomach as she pinched the newly acquired extra flab that sat there. She finished with running her hand down between her thighs and rubbing in a circular motion. She was just so incredibly... horny!!!

Nate was quite pleased with the outcome of his experiment. "Well now that we got your opinion on what you think of her, we will be on our way. Thank you for the help Jim."

Stacy rubbed her thighs together. "Mmm Yeah, thank you sweetie!" And with that, they drove off to head to their destination.

"What a weird fucking couple." Jim muttered to himself.

Traveling down the road, Stacy kept feeding her gaping maw. She was six burritos in but she was slowing down and still had five hash browns and two slices of cheesecake to go. "Ugh I dunno if I can eat all of this babe. I'm already feeling stuffed!"

Nate produced a small intricate pipe and a bag with nearly $200 of weed. "Smoke some of this, it'll bring your appetite back ten-fold!"

She grabbed the pipe and weed from him, loaded the bowl and lit up. She took a long deep drag from the pipe letting the smoke travel into her lungs and exhaled with a big sigh.

About ten minutes later She was absolutely baked out of her mind and ravenous! She finished off the hash browns in a matter of minutes and moved onto the cheese cake. She picked it up with her bare hand and shoved a whole slice in at once, then she washed it down with some Oreo shake.

"Okay, you're going to have to eat the last slice blind, because we're starting to get close to our destination."

"With pleasure my love!"

She put it on without any hesitation and started working on the second piece of cheesecake, dropping bits and pieces of Graham cracker crust all down the front of herself. The majority of it landing in her soft cleavage.

Next she felt a fantastic sensation between her aching thighs. Nate had undone her jeans with a bit of a struggle, stuck his hand down the front of her jeans and begun to massage her wet slit.

"Oh take me now babe! I can't take it anymore!!!" She said forcing his hand in further. She moaned in ecstasy.

"Calm down my little chubbette! We'll be there in ten minutes or so! Then it's a weekend full of fun for us!"

They pulled up to their destination. "Okay, take your blindfold off babe!"

She took it off and gasped. "Oh my God! The Wolf Lodge!?!? It's beautiful!"

Nate continued. "The surprises are just starting hun! "Not only is it a Lodge, but it also has an indoor/outdoor water park! We have a suite on the top floor and it's all ours for the next two nights! Days full of going down water slides, swimming in a wave pool, and nights of nothing but feeding you til you can't move, and not to mention incredible sex!

Stacy was so excited for the next couple of nights!! "Aww babe I can't wait to get up into that hotel room with you!" She said winking.

Nate simply smiled. "Oh, there are still alot of surprises in store for you love!"
audipwr87

Postby Matt L. » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:52 pm

Really enjoying your story.
Excellent work.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Tommmy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:12 pm

Great story ! Please continue it. Love it
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby Freaksss » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:57 am

This story is great.
Freaksss
Transformation Master

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:18 am

CHAPTER SEVEN

***THE GREAT WOLF LODGE ADVENTURE***

They checked into their Majestic Bear Suite. It was a massive room decked out in river rocks, a huge fireplace, granite, log cabin style trim and complete with a king sized bed, mini bar, a big flat screen tv and a large bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub for two.

"This is absolutely beautiful babe!" Stacy said beaming ear to ear.

"Yeah it's even nicer than the pictures showed. It's simply incredible!" Nate said impressed with their room as well.

Stacy eyed the list next and looked at the different lists of eateries and bars. She started to salivate. "Wow! They offer just about anything that I could possibly ever dream of!!"

As if Nate was reading her mind, he started listing off different foods they served at this amazing resort. "Pizza, burgers, sandwiches, beer, hard alcohol, deep fried foods, ice cream, even fine dining." He said, proud that he found this amazing place for his blossoming foodee.

Stacy practically had tears of joy streaming from her eyes. "This place is like heaven babe!"

Nate chuckled. "So I'll leave it up to you. What would you like to do first?"

Stacy's face formed into a mischevious grin as she climbed onto the bed in her tight clothes wiggling her ass in his direction. "Better take advantage of me first, then we can hit the water park! I need to build up my appetite after that amazing breakfast!"

After an hour of sexual stimulation, they were ready to hit the water park.

Nate walked towards his duffle bag. "Now before we head down there, I think it's time I give you your first surprise."

He dug through the large duffle and produced a very revealing two-piece neon pink bathing suit and handed it to her. The bottom was complete with a little curly pig tail.

"I think this may be a size or two too small hun." She said placing it up against her curvaceous form.

Nate nodded knowingly. "I know, I did that on purpose. I want you to feel exposed, showing every single extra pound on display for everyone to see. But before you put that on, I think we should do your daily weigh in."

He pulled a slim scale out of the duffle bag. "This is your second surprise." He placed it on the floor.

Stacy smirked at him. "So just how many surprises do you have tucked away in there for me?" She said, motioning to the bag.

"A gentlemen never tells, you'll just have to wait and see my lil dumplin!"

She stepped on the scale and waited with anticipation...

***CALCULATING***

***CALCULATING***

***CALCULATING***

"148 pounds" it read out in a computerized voice.

Nate was bewildered. "Wow, that breakfast did a number on you! Granted, I'm sure alot of that extra weight is food that is still resting in that plump tummy of yours, but it's an improvement none the less!"

He walked over to her and kissed her passionately while kneading her slight love handles.

"Okay, it's time for some fun! Get that suit on, and we'll make our way down to the water park!" He said excitedly.

Stacy first grabbed the bottoms and started inching them up her legs. She thought about loosening the strings but figured she could fit them on The way they were. The further up her thighs she went, the more she realized they would be even tighter than she expected.

She started grunting a bit as they got to her backside. She jumped up and down on the floor, causing her whole body to jiggle and shake. She finally got them up!

Next up was her top. She slipped it on and did up the strap. It was a bit tight. Her fuller breasts were spilling out of the cups.

She walked over to the large stand up mirror and turned around so her ass was in sight. Just in the short distance she had walked, her ass cheeks had all but swallowed a good amount of the bottoms, essentially turning them into a thong. However, the pig tail was still visible.

Not to be outdone, her top was just as obscene, showing a good amount of side-boob.

Her tummy hung out and down over her bottoms just a little bit. Her love handles completed the look, hiding the strings. She looked like someone who hadn't been active in awhile. Someone who loved to snack.

She could tell that the bathing suit was made for someone that was her original size and honestly... She loved It!

"Ooooh it's so cute Natey!! Thank you baby!" She said hugging him tight, feeling his erection press into her.

"My pleasure!." He exclaimed. "Well are you ready?"

"I've never been more ready!" She said matter of factly.

They made their way down to the water park. They went swimming in the wave pool for a little bit. Well the term "swimming" was being used quite loosely. She was standing in the 5 foot depth section and riding the waves in, feeling herself jiggle every time she landed back on her feet.

Stacy noticed people were stealing glances at her on occasion. Small kids were pointing and staring at her. Parents were trying to quiet their children, some parents claiming "that's what happens when you don't eat your vegetables."

Stacy was just soaking it all in! The embarrassment, obvious staring and women around her age having obvious looks of disgust painted on their faces. She overheard one girl say to her friend. "How could someone let themselves go that much? It's totally disgusting!"

"Yeah, she obviously has no willpower what so ever!" Her friend retorted.

"That bathing suit looks like it's ready to burst off of her. Just look at it!" The queen be exclaimed.

They made sure to parade around in front of her, showing off their lean bodies and even playfully flirt a bit with Nate.

"Why are you with that pig when you could have some fun with us?" They both "accidentally" rubbed up against him.

Luckily she was in the pool, otherwise people would be able to see how excited she was. It was like she had a water fall between her legs.

The two girls just looked at each other and shook their heads. "Tsk tsk tsk. What a waste..."

Once the girls left, Nate moved over towards his girlfriend. "I'm so sorry hun! I promise, you're the only one I have eyes for!"

"Besides, they were much too skinny for my tastes anyways!" He said running his hands around her ass cheeks and lifting her up.

Stacy squealed with joy. "Oh I know that baby! I think it was actually pretty hot that they were coming onto you like that to be honest."

Nate raised his eyebrows at her. "Oh is that right??"

Stacy nodded energetically. "Yeah! The fact that those sexy skinny girls, who I used to be as hot as, were completely demeaning me and didn't even care that I could hear them."

Nate was becoming quite turned on himself but decided to continue their day full of fun. "Well how about we hit up some of the water slides? That should be alot of fun!"

Stacy smiled. "Yeah! I havent been down one in ages!! Let's get this FAT ASS down a slide!" She said smacking her derriere sending waves through the excess blubber.

"Alright up the stairs we go then!" Nate excitedly stated.

They started making their way up to the top. Nate following closely behind her. Her jiggly ass was shaking in front of Nate's face.

Stacy started becoming winded partway up. It shocked her that she was already so out of shape...

The shock wasn't lost on Nate either. "Are you seriously getting winded already? God you are such a fat ass these days! You've really let yourself go!"

Then Stacy responded back with some playful force. "Well if a certain someone wasn't feeding me twenty-four seven and not letting me do anything physical, I wouldn't be in this situation!"

Nate was taken aback at her outburst, even if it was playful. "Well you're the one who asked me to help you become a big tub-o-lard!"

Stacy was loving every second of this... This was the best vacation ever!

They finally made their way to the top. A long line of impatient people in tow.

Stacy was up... "Okay it's now or never babe!" Nate said playfully. Stacy got into a seated position, her legs stretched into the tube and the water tickling her feet and lower calves.

What they didn't notice was that the same two girls who were poking fun at her earlier were just a few people behind them.

"Yeah, why don't you move it chunk-o!" One of the girls said. She barely waited at all and pushed Stacy down the tube.

Stacy was flying at a lightning fast pace, rising up one side of the tube as at veered to the right. She was into the corkscrew section of the tube now and was picking up speed. Going so quickly that she failed to notice that her bottom had completely come off.

Before long she landed into the pool at the bottom and quickly rose up to make way for the next person exiting the slide still not realizing that she was naked from the waist down.

A splash erupted behind her. "Oh look, it's a full moon! Did your ass finally get hungry enough that it swallowed your bottoms?" The hot blonde laughingly called out.

It finally donned on Stacy... She had no bottoms on!! She sat back down in the water and looked around for her bottoms frantically. The blonde was holding it up between her thumb and index finger.

"Looking for this tubbo?" She said with an arrogant air about herself.

"Yes! Give it back!"

The blonde cocked her head with a smirk. "Okay, finnnneeee! I dont want to see your fat ass anyways!"

She tossed it directly at Stacy. She took it under water and tried to slip it back on. After a few minutes, she was dressed again.

Nate just came out of the tube and only saw the last part of the situation.

"So what's going on here? Are these girls still tormenting you babe?" He asked genuinely concerned.

Stacy had an incredible idea pop into her head. Not only was she hungry again, but she wanted to be humiliated further.

Stacy smiled. "No, everything is fine hun, in fact, I was just inviting them to have ice cream with us. Our treat right?"

Nate was starting to catch on. "Oh right!! Yeah let's get going!"

The girls were taken aback that this couple would treat them to ice cream after how horrible they had been. "Are you serious?!?"

Stacy grinned. "Absolutely! Well if you're going to join us we should know each other's names at least.

"April". The blonde responded curtly.

"Jenna" The brunette responded like wise.

"Well I'm Stacy and this is my boyfriend Nate!" The plump brunette sweetly replied.

They made their way over to the ice cream shop. Stacy's mouth was watering just thinking of the impending dessert that she was going to gorge herself on.

Nate was walking side by side with her as Jenna and April followed close behind. They couldn't quite figure out what the hell was going on but they decided to join. For one reason, they got some free food out of the deal, two, they could further belittle this brunette chubbette and three, maybe they could steal Nate away from her.

Nate was a tad chubby for their liking, but he was handsome. No doubt about that.

They reached the ice cream shop and Stacy jumped right in line eyeing the menu items. Her eyes immediately darted to the largest item on the menu. "The double bear paw". It consisted of a large banana split but was topped with chunks of deep fried twinkies, home made marshmallow fluff sauce, peanut butter cream sauce, crumbled Reeses and Reeses Pieces. Underneath It, it said "serves 2-3 adults".

"That's the one I want baby!" She told Nate while excitedly pointing at It. "What are you going to have Nate?"...

Both April and Jenna couldn't help but roll their eyes at her, but kept their opinions to themselves so they'd still at least get a free dessert out of this odd situation.

"I can't believe she's going for that. No wonder she's fat!" April whispered to Jenna.

"Yeah and if she keeps this up, she's only going to get fatter! MUCH fatter!" Jenna responded.

Jenna and April both ordered small ice cream cones with one scoop each while Nate ordered the same.

Within five minutes they were all seated in a booth. Their treats in hand. Or in Stacy's case, a large plastic trough like tray, taking up a good amount of the space of the table. It was a mountain of ice cream and empty calories.

Before anyone could say a word, she started digging in with her spoon.

Now that the two thin beauties had gotten their dessert, they decided to lay into Stacy.

"Why are you eating with a spoon?" April asked, venom dripping from her tongue.

Jenna piped in. "Yeah, why don't you just bury your face in it like the pig that you are and chow down!" They both busted out in fits of laughter.

Expecting Nate, Stacy or both of them to finally lash out, they were taken aback when Nate had a smirk appear on his face as he proceeded to put his hand behind his loves head and force her face into the icy dessert burying it almost completely.

Stacy just simply complied by eating up as much as she could, slightly snorting as she did so.

"There, there that's a good lil piggy!" Nate whispered in her ear.

April and Jenna just looked at each other in amazement. Stacy was like a woman possessed. They decided right then and there to leave without saying a word.

After their adventure at the ice cream shop, they decided to make their way back to their hotel suite for some love making and possibly a nap as well.

Stacy had streaks of melted ice cream and chocolate sauce decorating her blossoming forefront. She gathered many stares along the way.

Her cheeks were a slight shade of crimson from a mixture of arousal and embarrassment. She loved it!

A couple hours after their session of sex and sleep, Nate decided to reveal his final surprise.

He arose from the bed, Stacy looking absolutely enticing just laying there looking up at him.

Nate pulled out his laptop from the large duffle bag. "Okay I have one final surprise for you and I hope you like it..."

He opened up the web browser and typed in a website. Up popped a title screen with a photoshopped picture of her chubby self with a cursive title hovering above her photo. It read. "Stuffing Stacy".

Nate motioned for her to come over. "Take a look." He clicked on the title and it opened up to a library of videos and photos documenting her small gain leading up to their trip.

Stacy planted her chubby derriere on the wooden chair and just looked at the webpage in amazement. Her eyes fell upon a few headings. "Starting weight: 125 pounds". "Current weight: 142 pounds". Goal weight: 550 pounds."

Next her eyes fell upon a bio typed up for her. "Hey there! My name is Stacy and for too long I have denied myself of delicious foods and thinking that being thin was making me happy. Well I have finally awoken from my obvious delusions and have embraced my new lifestyle with open arms. I love gaming, fast foods like burgers, fries, pizza and anything sweet just to name a few foods! Come watch me as my curves expand and I approach my goal of ultimate gluttony!"

She surfed through the various pictures and videos without saying a single word.

The latest update involved their trip to the fast food drive thru with a full length video and a basic picture of Stacy in her new bathing suit.

She noticed there was a link for members and a "join" icon. "For just $19.99 a month, you can watch me become the piggy I have always secretly wanted to be!"

Nate was nervous, had he crossed a line? He rubbed the back of his neck feverishly.

"So what do you think hun? I hope I didn't take it too far..."

Stacy looked up at him with lust filling her eyes. "I... I think this is an amazing idea babe!"

She continued. "I can document my weight gain and fund my journey at the same time! This is one of the nicest, most thoughtful things anyone has ever done for me..."

"But $19.99 A month?!? Are people actually going to pay that much for this?" She said motioning to the screen.

"As a matter of fact yes! We already have 23 subscribers and it's only been up for a few days!"

Stacy couldn't believe it! They had a hit on their hands! "Wow this is amazing hun!" She said approaching him and wrapping him up in a tight embrace.

Nate was ecstatic. "Well then, I have just one more surprise for you tonight." He walked over to the duffel bag and produced a video camera, a funnel and some weight gain powder with some heavy whipping cream and ice cream. "How about some funnel feeding then?"

She had but one thing to say. A large grin forming on her face. "Where do you want me?"
audipwr87

PreviousNext

Return to audipwr87