College Life (xwg, slob)

Moderator: audipwr87

College Life (xwg, slob)

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:28 am

**this will be one of my longer stories. I'll keep posting new chapters to it whenever I can. I hope you guys enjoy it!**

CHAPTER ONE

Stacy and Peter had just returned from their early afternoon jog. The inviting California weather keeping them warm during their daily exercise.

They were enjoying their final day together before they left for College.

Stacy, who stood at 5'6 looked absolutely fetching even after their workout. Dressed in her black yoga pants that hugged her slim but curvy legs and firm supple rear. A pink sports bra put her small but perky B sized breasts on display while showing off her trim stomach. Her lustrous brown mane was tied into a basic ponytail.

Sticking to their workout regimen every afternoon kept both of them in amazing shape.

Peter looked like your typical athlete but he also had the intelligence to back up his handsome visage. He stood at 5'11 and was made of nothing but lean muscle.

Peter wanted to have a conversation with Stacy that he was dreading but it had to be done... He loved her but he felt he needed to explore the big sea out there once he left for Brown University.

Peter cleared his throat trying to think of how to start the conversation without being too abrupt. "So I was thinking when we both head off to college, we don't want to be lonely do we?"

Stacy looked at him with questioning eyes. "What do you mean? You want to break up?" Her voice slightly cracking.

Peter tried to correct himself. "No no no, I'm just saying that we keep talking with each other, but maybe we should see other people while we're away at school."

"So what you're telling me is that you want to take a break while we're at different schools? Is that what I'm hearing?" Stacy said with a tinge of sadness and a touch of anger.

Peter softly nodded to confirm her question. "Look, we've been together for over 2 years now and don't think of it as the end."

He was becoming uncomfortable, sliding his hands into his workout short pockets. "Think of it as a way to strengthen our relationship.

Then if we still truly love each other when school is over, we will know it is meant to be..." Peter tried to think quickly on his feet. "Not that there's any doubt of course."

Stacy couldn't look at him square in the eyes anymore. Her heart was slowly breaking in two. Tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes. "You truly believe that?"

"One hundred percent hun." He came up to her slowly, bringing his arms up to wrap her in a tight embrace. "Look, we will be on different sides of the U.S. It'd be nearly impossible to see each other more than a couple times a year. You'll be in Seattle at The University Of Washington, and I'll be all the way over at Brown University.

Stacy barely hugged him back knowing full well what his intentions were, masked behind his plan to "take a break".

"Okay, we can do it. We're both adults and there's no reason we can't go out and date other people while we're apart."

Peter decided to hopefully ease the tension. "We can even Skype over the web a couple times a week if you'd like?"

Stacy just looked up at him with tear filled eyes. "Okay... we can do that." She said half heartedly.

"Okay, so what should we do next?" Peter asked hoping to be with her one last time before they parted ways.

Stacy was fuming and hurt yet she tried to hide it. "I think we should just call it a night. I still have alot of packing to do."

Peter was disappointed but just nodded his head. He understood that she was a bit upset. He went in for a hug which she barely returned. "Okay well I'll call you when I get there if you want."

Stacy just answered with a bland "Okay."

Peter turned around and left.
Last edited by audipwr87 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Re: College Life wg, slob

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:50 am

CHAPTER TWO

*********THE NEXT DAY*********

Stacy had just reached her dorm room unsure of what to expect. It seemed pretty normal. She opened up her dorm and started to unpack.

She was a pretty tidy person so her clothes were neatly folded and put into her dresser or hung up in the small closet right away.

Even though her and Peter were broken up, she had packed a 5x7 photo of the two of them out at dinner about a year ago. She set it on her dresser.

The next thing she set up was her retro pie gaming console along with her xbox one. Yes, she may have been a beautiful girl, but she loved gaming! Something her and Peter never saw eye to eye on. Peter always looked down on gaming, claiming it was something solely for "geeks and nerds" as he liked to put it.

Stacy thought to herself. Maybe this break would be a good thing for now. She could finally enjoy playing her games.

The last things she set up were some pictures and art that she hung on the walls of her dorm room.

Once she was finished with That, she decided to explore the campus. She walked for about five minutes before ending up at the cafeteria. They had so much food to choose from ranging from salads to pizza to burgers. They even had soft serve ice cream and milkshakes! Of course she would never eat any of those fatty foods but at least there was a pretty wide selection.

Her favorite food was pizza and she hadn't had any in at least a year and there was quite a wide variety to choose from! Basically any kind you could imagine!

Another thing her and Peter focused on was eating healthy. He was the one that came up with the idea of dieting. They rarely ever partook in anything even remotely unhealthy.

She honestly never cared for the idea of dieting but knew he would give her a hard time if she didn't stick to it. She remembered the last time she had pizza. It was all because of what he said. "You know, you keep eating stuff like that and it's bound to catch up with you sooner or later."

It was just about noon and she was pretty hungry since all she had to eat that morning at the airport was granola and yogurt so she decided to grab some lunch. Even though Peter wasn't around to chastise her for her food choice she decided to go with a salad with light dressing and grilled chicken to top it off. She was basically programmed to think healthy just because she had been doing it for so long. She completed her order with a bottled water. She paid for it then sat down at one of the neighboring tables.

One thing she loved to do was people watch while she ate.

Various new students walking back and forth through the cafeteria exploring the grounds like she was doing.

One stood out to her in particular. A guy who stood about 5'9 with short messy brown hair, a bit on the pudgy side. If she could guess his weight she'd say about 200 pounds but he carried it well andchexwas pretty cute. But what really grabbed her attention was his t-shirt. It had Super Mario on the front of it about to jump onto a green and white mushroom. Above that, there was text that read: "Get a life!"

It looked like he was grabbing some lunch for himself. Some pizza and a sprite to be more exact. Wow, she was already liking this guy and she hadn't even talked with him yet!

Once he was done paying for his meal, he started making his way over trying to decide what table to sit at. Then he heard a beautiful voice with a hilariously bad Italian accent pipe up. "Itsa Me! Mario!!" His eyes fell upon a beautiful brunette. He noticed she was looking right at him and smiling.

"Yknow that's one of my favorite games?" Stacy asked him flashing her brown doe eyes at him.

Nate just smirked then replied. "Hmmm I wouldn't have pegged you for someone who plays video games."

"And why is that?" Stacy questioned.

Nate shrugged his shoulders. "Well it's very rare to find someone as beautiful as you who actually enjoys playing video games."

Stacy's cheeks flushed a vibrant red showing through her healthy tan. "Oh is that right Mr. Suave?" She said matter- of-factly.

Nate chuckled. "Strangers call me Mr. Suave, but my friends call me Nate."

Stacy's smile grew. "Well it's very nice to meet you Nate. I'm Stacy."

They hit it off, chatting about a number of different games while they ate. Eventually they decided to head back to their respective dorms after about an hour and a half.

Stacy noticed that Nate was going the same way as her. "Are you following me or is your dorm actually off this way?"

Nate smiled. "It is this way if you must know. I'm not some creeper."

Stacy replied. "Well of course you're not a creeper, you'd explode with as close as you are!

Nate getting the Minecraft reference had to laugh. "I gotta give you props on that one, that was smooth!"

They both turned down the hall that Stacy's dorm was located at.

"So we should meet up later if you want?" Stacy asked.

"Yeah that would be great!" Nate replied trying to hide his excitement a bit.

Stacy smiled as she was approaching her dorm and excitedly replied. "Okay! How will I know where your dorm room is?"

"Well you may think this is a bit strange but my dorm is right there." Nate said pointing across the hall.

It just so happened that not only were their dorms on the same floor, but right across the hall from one another.

"No way!!" Stacy responded.

"Yes way." Nate laughed.

"Well what time would you like to get together?" Stacy questioned.

"How about 7 tonight? Bring your Xbox controller and some comfortable clothes to game in. It's going to be a full but fun night!"
audipwr87

Re: College Life (wg, slob)

Postby Matt L. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:22 am

You have another winner! Fantastic concept and smoothly written.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:16 pm

Matt L. wrote:You have another winner! Fantastic concept and smoothly written.

Cheers, Matt

Thanks for the love Matt! I figured it was about time I get out my comfort zone as well as magic/ alternate reality stuff (as much as i like it) and try something new.
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:20 pm

CHAPTER THREE

*********GAME NIGHT*********
Seven o'clock rolled around. Stacy had redone her makeup, donned a pushup bra and white spaghetti strap top with some pyjama pants. She took a short look in the mirror to make sure she was presentable.

She realized she had forgotten to put her contacts back in but figured it would be ok to just wear glasses tonight. But for the time being she took them off and put them in her pocket. She could see alright without them, she mainly needed them while driving, reading or watching tv.

Stacy made her way across the hall to Nate's dorm room door. Xbox controller in hand. She was sporting her comfiest pj's. Not only that, but they were Zelda themed. She hadn't worn them in ages since she usually slept in the nude, but she packed them just in case and she was glad she did! Plus she thought Nate would probably get a kick out of them.

She knocked on Nate's door. He opened the door after a few seconds. He was wearing something similar, except his were Pac Man themed pyjama pants with a basic grey shirt.

"Hey you, thought you might stand me up." Nate said smiling ear to ear.

Stacy had a fake frown form on her angelic face. "Aww now why do you think i'd stand you up?"

Nate simply shrugged his shoulders. "Well I mean, look at how beautiful you are, and look at how ordinary I am..."

Stacy blushed at that compliment. It'd been such a long time since Peter had commented on how nice she looked. Eh forget him!

But she shook her head no. "Don't say things like that. I happen to think you look quite handsome as a matter of fact. Besides, at least you don't wear glasses..." She said as she pulled her pair out of her pj's pocket.

It was Nate's turn to blush and then as quickly as he could, he shook it off. "Well I wasn't sure if you'd be hungry or not so I brought out some snack foods, soda and I have a couple pizzas and breadsticks on the way as well.

Her eyes lit up when he said pizza.

She looked at his coffee table and her eyes nearly popped out of her head. The coffee table was nearly hidden under all the bags of chips and dips, cookies, candies and all the other assorted snack foods that were laying on the table.

"Wow, when you talk about game night, you're not joking around are you?" Stacy said laughingly.

Nate just giggled. "Have you seen my TV?!?" He said motioning towards a 70" flat screen that was up against the wall.

Stacy was in shock. It was a monster tv. "Holy shit! I'm used to playing on computer monitors or my small 32" flat screen at home. This is incredible!"

Nate was trying not to sound full of himself. "Oh just wait til you hear the sound system I have hooked up to it. You'll never want to go back to your own dorm room!"

Stacy felt right at home. "So now that I know what we're eating what games are on the menu tonight?"

Nate rubbed his hands together. "Well as you can see I have just about every game console known to man! Or woman for that matter!" He winked. "So the sky is the limit!"

Stacy thought about it for a few seconds before finally deciding. "How about we play some Call Of Duty Black Ops? I haven't played that in ages! Plus I feel like wiping the floor with you anyways!"

Nate belly laughed a bit. "Haha oh is that so?"

Stacy had a devilish look spread across her face. "Yeah that's so! Not to brag, but I am a surgeon with the AUG. My K/D ratio was a 2.5."

Nate smirked. "Oh Wow, that is pretty good." He said sarcastically. "But you can't beat me when I'm using the Commando! My K/D ratio is a 2.9."

Stacy was taken aback. She had never met someone in person with a better K/D ratio than her. "Well let's put it to the test!"

They sat down on the loveseat and played for a couple of hours slowly inching towards each other more and more. They were neck and neck. Stacy winning a round, then Nate and it went back and forth like that for awhile.

They were absent-mindedly snacking and drinking soda while playing.

There was a knock at the door. "Oh that must be the pizza guy!" Nate said excitedly. He got up to fetch the pizzas.

Stacy was on cloud 9! She hadn't had this much fun in years! Well since before she met Peter.

When she met Peter she was carrying a bit of extra weight because of how much she loved gaming but all of her gaming stopped once he told her she was "getting fat". Realistically she was only up to 142 pounds from her normal 125 pounds. If anything she was chubby at most.

Nate came back with a couple medium pizzas and the breadsticks and set them on the coffee table.

Stacy decided to gloat from her last victory. It was all tied up. "Oh did you just need a break from getting spanked?"

"Ha-ha very funny. For your information, I heard your stomach growling while we were playing. I figured you could stand to use some more food."

Stacy looked down at her trim abdomen as it growled once more. "I probably shouldn't. I've been dieting for the last couple of years and if I start cheating now it's a slippery slope for me and my waistline."

Nate looked a bit defeated. "But what about all the chips and cookies you've been snacking on tonight?"

Stacy looked at all the open bags of junk food and knew she had a little bit of everything over the last hour or so.

Nate continued on. "Besides with as slim as you are, you could stand to treat yourself on occasion."

Stacy was taken aback. "Oh is that a fact?"

Nate nodded. "Without a doubt! When I saw you in the cafeteria eating your salad you looked so miserable."

Stacy caught herself nodding. He was right!

Stacy's smile blossomed. "Okay you talked me into it!" She started reaching for a pizza box to open it up but Nate stopped her.

"Hold on hold on hold on... let's make it interesting! The loser of the next round has to eat a whole pizza!"

Stacy looked at him in shock but then retorted. "Psh! I bet you could easily eat a whole pizza!"

Nate thought for a second and then had an evil grin spread on his face. "Okay, well then you don't only have to eat the pizza, but the breadsticks, as well as the rest of the Oreos! Deal??"

Stacy said one word knowing full well she could win this coming round. Especially since it was Nuketown. She could basically play this level with her eyes closed!

Ten minutes later, Nate was the victor by 1.

"To the Victor go the spoils!" Nate said in a smug voice.

Stacy was surprised beyond belief that she had lost... "How the hell am I going to eat all of this?!?" She said motioning to the feast in front of her.

Nate laughed. "Well you better figure it out!"

Stacy looked at him incredulously. "Do you really think I could fit all of that in my small tummy?" She said motioning to her abdomen.

"Well there's only one way to find out loser!" Nate said gloating.

She began stuffing her face one slice at a time, eating breadsticks in between and drinking soda.

She was like a woman possessed. Like the food and soda was her life line. She even began unknowingly slightly moaning as she stuffed her face.

As if she was enjoying it...

Nate was just staring on in astonishment and to be honest...

Excitement...

Unbeknownst to Stacy, Nate had always been a closet chubby chaser. He loved bbw's and feeding. He also loved to watch a thin athletic girl let herself go and gain a substantial amount of weight.

He wanted to tell her, but he thought he'd save that for another day.

She was slowing down and actually starting to sweat from the over-exertion. She only had the Oreos left to go...

"Milk..." was all she could manage to utter in her completely stuffed state.

Nate rose up from the couch to get her a glass of milk. But not before catching a glimpse of her exposed swollen belly.

Nate opened up the fridge and grabbed his gallon sized carton of whole milk and topped off a glass and brought it back for Stacy.

He brought it within her line of sight and she just snagged it out of his hands and took a nice big gulp.

She only had about 10 Oreos to go...

Nate piped in. "You know you don't have to finish it all. I was just kidding."

Stacy just shook her head in a negative motion. She had cookie crumbs all over herself along with a few pizza sauce stains but she didn't care.

Unbeknownst to Nate, she was soaking wet underneath her pyjamas from complete ecstasy.

Nate had created a monster... a food destroying, soda chugging monster.

She finished eating the last cookie and took the final gulp of her whole milk. She let out an echoing belch as she rubbed her bloated stomach.

She was in pain but it was mixed with something else...

Pure pleasure...

Nate was speechless. "Are you okay?" He asked. Genuine concern filling his vocal chords.

"Oh yeah I'll be fine! I dont think I've ever eaten quite like that before... but strange enough I enjoyed it. All of those foods that I've deprived myself of the last 2 years because of my asshole of an ex... it just feels so good to cut loose."

Nate decided not to pry so he changed subjects. "So what do you want to play next?"

Stacy quickly and excitedly responded. "Let's get some Mario Kart 64 going!!"

They played that for the rest of the night...

Stacy made the trek back to her room around 2 in the morning throwing her clothes on the floor without a care and passed out on her bed cradling her bloated tummy.
audipwr87

Postby Matt L. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:15 pm

Wow! Outstanding chapter. You pressed all the right buttons in the genre, very impressive.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby blurmy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:47 am

Loving this so far, great job!
blurmy

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:55 am

Thanks Matt L and Blurmy! Now I'm just trying to figure out where to take it next. The first couple chapters came easy but now not so much.
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:41 am

audipwr87 wrote:Thanks Matt L and Blurmy! Now I'm just trying to figure out where to take it next. The first couple chapters came easy but now not so much.

Nevermind! It's coming to me now! :)
audipwr87

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:32 pm

You have a natural and impressive talent, I know you'll continue with gusto!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Next

Return to audipwr87