College Life (xwg, slob)

Moderator: audipwr87

Re: College Life (xwg, slob)

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:39 pm

CHAPTER NINE

*** A DRASTIC CHANGE FOR NATE***

Nate arrived home around 5 that night and was welcomed by quite a sight. A sleeping Stacy. She was covered in the leftovers of her latest binge which appeared to be chips and some still leftover breakfast.

She was stirring in her sleep. "How cute." Nate thought. Until she ripped a decent sized fart and slightly giggled in her sleep.

He was a bit grossed out by that...

He headed towards the kitchen to make some tea. A new nightly tradition since he started being more healthy. There he found April and Jenna.

They were both decked out in their normal sexy attire. It didn't matter whether they were staying in or going out for the night.

"Well hey there Nate! How was your day?" April said enthusiastically.

"Eh it was a long day... I have alot of work to do so I'm just going to make some tea and head up to my bedroom to study."

April donned a faux frown. "Well why don't you head on up there and I'll make some tea for you and bring it up when it's done? Mine as well get your money's worth out of us! Earl Grey right?" She said winking.

Nate sweetly smiled. "You know, that is a fantastic idea and yes! Thank you for offering!" He smiled sweetly and made his way to the bedroom.

April started to brew the tea for him, adding a special ingredient which consisted of some honey and a sleep aide. That way they could move their plan forward.

It didn't take him long to pass out once he drank up the tea. Jenna and April sauntered into the bedroom and slid the headphones over his ears and selected the mp3 labeled "playing the field". The soothing music started playing through the head phones, a soft voice chanting "nothing wrong with playing the field Nate, Stacy just can't fulfil your sexual needs like she used to. You're a muscular stud and she's just an ordinary fat girl. You need to be with slim sexy women. But keep her well fed and happy."

Nate started to toss and turn in his sleep...

***Nate was dreaming... him and Stacy were walking down the pier holding hands. Her chubby digits intertwining with his slim lengthy fingers. She was chowing down on an ice cream cone letting it drip onto her shirt and cover the area surrounding her mouth. He looked at her and smiled as big as he could. "He loved her more than anything in this world." He thought to himself.

"Hey let's go on the Ferris Wheel babe, like we did on our first date!" Stacy said excited.

"Okay my love!" He said matching her level of excitment.

Back during their first date, she was literally less than half the size that she was now and it turned him on to no end.

She was his zatfig babe and he loved it! With every pound she gained, she became that much sexier, the more of a slob she turned into the better!

They entered one of the enclosed pods for the Ferris wheel. Nate letting Stacy get on first for a few reasons. One, because he was a gentlemen and two, because he wanted to see how much the pod swayed just from her sheer girth.

He certainly wasn't disappointed!

It jostled back and forth as her massive bodice moved around in its confines.

Nate timed his leap step into the pod and sat by his loves side. Feeling her delicious fat melt into him.

Stacy could tell he was excited just by seeing his member slowly growing.

"A little turned on are we?" She asked already knowing what the answer was going to be.

"I just can't get enough of you. It's unbelievable how much sexier you get with each pound you gain."

Stacy pressed ever more into his hard chiseled body. "Well I guess I have you to thank for that" She massaged his hard member through his jeans with her plump hand while she kept eating her ice cream with the other.

"How'd I get so lucky to find someone like you?" Nate asked. Stacy blushed a bright crimson.

"Just fate a guess." She smiled and then kissed him deeply. Her tongue tasting of French vanilla.

The ferris wheel whirred to life but it seemed as if it was moving in the wrong direction... It was moving in reverse!

"What the hell is going on?? This isn't normal!" He first looked outside at the surrounding city. It was being over run by a very thick fog. It quickly reached the Ferris Wheel and more importantly their pod. The fog started seeping in through the crevices of the pod filling it completely.

Most of the fog was surrounding his big beautiful girlfriend. Swirling and whooshing back and forth around her.

"Are you okay Stace?!?" His voice showing obvious concern.

She didn't reply. It was as if she was in a daze. She was swaying forward and back. The more Nate looked at her, the more she changed. She was slimming down!

Soon she became almost fluid melting into a puddle. She started reforming into two separate bodies!

Bodies that resembled April and Jenna!

"You think we're sexy don't you Nate?" They said in unison.

"Yes..." He said slightly dazed. "But I think Stacy is sexier with her soft sensual body."

They both shook their heads in a negative motion. Almost appearing like a pendulum. It drew him in.

"Maybe you do... but you don't care for slobs do you?" April asked.

"No, gaining weight is totally hot, but slobs can be gross..."

"Stacy is a slob Nate... a full fledged slob and she's only going to get worse..."

"So what if she is? I love her regardless!" He said fighting the hypnotism tooth and nail.

"But she doesn't turn you on like she used to huh?"

He hesitated for a few seconds. "No... She doesnt..." He said defeated.

"That is why you screw around on her, behind her back!"

He grew angry. "I would never do that!! I love her!"

April and Jenna amped up their persuasion. "You've always been a bit of a player. You may "think" you love her but you've always found it a bit too easy to stray.

"Nobody who truly loves someone would cheat on them would they?" April asked in a sinister tone.

Nate shrugged his bulky shoulders. "Well I guess not?"

"Of course not! So you don't love her! You're in lust with her! But you can't blame youself, especially after she became such a pig. "Originally for you might I add. Isn't that right Natey- boy?"

Nate was lost. "Uhmmm maybe??... I guess I do..mmm yeah."

Maybe April was right, maybe he only lusted after her. I mean after all, he didn't know that much about her other than she loved gaming, food and fucking.

Jenna and April continued. "Besides, Stacy's one true love is food, so she's technically cheating on you with food. She used to love You whole-heartedly, but after You made her become what she is today, food has taken your place."

Jenna added in. "You love sex, not her. She loves food, not you. To her, you're just a supplier of food... and sex when she's bored."

Nate believed it a hundred and fifty percent. "Yeah... ugh my head..." his head was pounding...

"And does that really bother you Nate?" April asked him.

"No not really, she's just my fat room mate. I feed her often and fuck her sometimes but nothing more than that."***

April and Jenna had been watching Nate in his sleep the whole time. He was tossing and turning, moaning and talking.

They decided to make their way down to where Stacy was still sleeping on the couch. They had a separate set of headphones and mp3 player for her.

This was going to be a drastic change...

The mp3 track was labeled "Love for food and sex, no room for anything else."

They snuck the headphones onto her ears and pressed play.

"You have an unmatched love for food, but not much else... You have a love for food, but not much else..." It kept repeating like that...

Stacy began to have a vivid dream of her own. Much like the one that Nate was having.

***Stacy and Nate were on a date, they were walking down Seattle's pier at a slow pace so Stacy could keep up. She was chowing down on an ice cream cone. Two to be exact. One in each hand.

Nate took such good care of her. She had never had such an amazing boyfriend.

Life couldn't possibly get any better than right now. Unending love and tons of delicious food at her finger tips.

They approached the Ferris Wheel. The same one that they had ridden on their first date.

After a couple minutes they boarded the pod. It gently swayed back and forth with the added girth from Stacy's voluptuous form. Both her and Nate sat on one side. He was caressing her over-inflated lower belly.

The ferris wheel whirred to life. But it felt as if it was going backwards...

Stacy was overcome with an uneasy feeling. She felt almost as if she was weightless.

She looked over at her lover longingly. At that moment, he became fuzzy like an out of focus picture. She rubbed her eyes and tried to focus on him, only to find April and Jenna in his place. Along with a cart full of delicious treats.

April picked up a slice of cheesecake and started to feed it to her. "You have no time for loving someone hun. The only thing you love is food. Well and keeping your viewers entertained of course!"

Stacy's love for Nate had vanished, along with her memory of ever being with him. Now he was just her roomie.

But her love had been filled in other ways. A love for always keeping her belly full of fattening foods. For growing ever more round.

April continued to feed her. Slice after slice of cheesecake, piece after piece of pizza, donut after donut. Not waiting for her to swallow the previous bites. Keeping her mouth always full.

Fog started to smother the city skyline, blotting out the stars, one at a time. Her memories disappearing just like the stars...

Stacy was becoming wet just from the feeling of being fed and stuffed to the bursting point. Just before she thought she was going to burst she awoke to a whole new world...
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Sentinel » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Hotting up nicely now
Sentinel

Postby beatlemasterkingkong » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:47 am

Great so far, I'm excited to see where things go from here.
beatlemasterkingkong

Postby Tommmy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:43 pm

Wonderful !! Please continue it soon !
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:22 am

Thanks for all the love you guys! I promise I will continue this one soon! I'm currently working on another story so once it's finished, I'll continue on with this one!
audipwr87

Postby badcompany8888 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Great to hear! Ever since Relationship Roulette I've been stalking your stories like some kinda weird groupie! I love how you brought April and Jenna in with their dastardly plan to break the happy couple up!
badcompany8888

Postby Matt L. » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:20 pm

Outstanding!
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:18 pm

So far, this is a very impressive story. Good luck with it.
Junketh71

Postby Lyssa » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:32 pm

I wonder if you're going to add more to this story? It's a fun story. Do you have any more stories?

:D
Lyssa

Postby badcompany8888 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:25 am

Don't know how to put this, but I'm dying for more of this one!
badcompany8888

PreviousNext

Return to audipwr87