A Perfect Match, Every Time (good to bad, mental, ar, ap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: A Perfect Match, Every Time (good to bad, mental, ar, ap

Postby AndyEngines » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:48 pm

As ever a great story that is twisting and turning. You don’t do just one transformation but rather churn them out like a machine gun. Love your style. Just one solitary request... MORE
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby varianm » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:19 am

That you! I'm am very happy that you've enjoyed the story so far. There is quite a bit more to come.
varianm

Postby varianm » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:22 am

A Perfect Match, Every Time
by Varian Milagro
http://varianm.blogspot.com

Chapter 7

When Cassidy woke the following morning it was still mostly dark, but it was lighter than when she’d gone to sleep so she figured that the sun was just starting to rise. The sounds of birds chirping was a pretty solid giveaway, too. Half of her was cold and the other half was sweating. She was still wearing the black leather pants, but the top half of her was naked and pressed up against Quinn’s bare chest. She loved the sensation of her soft breasts pressed against his hard muscles. The whole thing made her want to laugh. She was in bed with a man. A naked man! It felt so adult. She couldn’t wait to tell Penny, but then she remembered that she still hadn’t made up with her best friend.

Despite freezing and overheating simultaneously, she stayed where she was, listening to Quinn breathe, the birds chirp and the water tumble over rocks. A new sound joined the others a few minutes later. It was the zipper on the other tent. It was followed by soft footsteps drawing closer. She knew it was her mom; Ryan’s shadow didn’t have those kind of curves. Her mom hovered outside of her daughter’s tent for several minutes, before eventually jogging off downstream.

Cassidy decided to wake up her new boyfriend the same way that she’d sent him off to sleep, hoping that he’d finish with a roar just as her mom returned from her jog. Her mom lasted way longer than Quinn. Way longer. Still, she had another orgasm when he did. The whole thing made her wish she had someone to talk to who wasn’t a virgin. She had a strong feeling that girls normally didn’t orgasm when a man ejaculated in their mouths, but didn’t really know for sure. She would have googled it, but she’d forgotten to charge her phone before leaving the house and it was totally dead.

Her first mission of the day was to remove Desiree’s pants from her body. It took Quinn getting out of the tent and pulling on the legs of the pants while she tugged them down at the waist. After a few minutes they were finally off. Quinn scrambled back into the tent. He’d managed to find his condom and rip it open when they heard Ryan exit his tent. Quinn was still up for it, but Cassidy quickly lost the mood. The idea of losing her virginity while her mother’s boyfriend stood outside of her tent didn’t hold much appeal. She wanted to piss off her mom, not disgust her boyfriend, or even worse, turn him on.

The only other clothes that Cassidy had brought with her were the dresses that she’d bought when she’d been matched with Richmond. Using a pair of small scissors from a first aid kit that Ryan had given her on their first camping trip together, she made some modification to her spare dress, cutting the skirt in half and then adding a slit to the tops of her thigh. She also hacked off both of the sleeves.

Checking out her face with a compact mirror, she didn’t know if it was because her hair and makeup were such a mess or if her face had changed during the night, but she had a real tough look going on. All of the natural innocence was gone from her face, making her look like the kind of girl who’d date a guy like Quinn, a girl who’d steal another girl’s boyfriend and then kick her ass if she dared to complain about it. She liked the look and so did Quinn.

After dressing, she pinched a chunk of her butt and then ran a hand over her waist. The dress was definitely tighter around her ass. She wasn’t sure about her mid section. Was she fatter there too? “You weren’t serious about me weighing 300 pounds, were you?”

“I was only joking.” Quinn chuckled in what was probably supposed to be a reassuring way, but there was a lack of confidence to it that filled her with anxiety.

It was the smell of coffee that finally dragged them out of the tent. Ryan gave them a weak smile followed by a brisk hello and then two metal cups full of campfire coffee. It was her first taste of regular coffee and probably her last. It was way too strong and bitter for her. She was used to triple pump, half shot mochas from Starbucks.

Quinn dumped three spoonfuls of sugar and enough milk in his so that the coffee went from matching the color of his hair to hers. She followed his example and found that it wasn’t too bad that way, but was still in serious need of some chocolate.

Helen came trotting into camp just as Quinn lit his second cigarette of the morning. Cassidy took it from him and then didn’t give it back, forcing him to light another. If her mother wanted to play a game of chicken, she was totally up for it. There were an infinite ways for her act out and her mom only had so much patience.

She still hated the taste of cigarette smoke in her mouth and she hadn’t built up enough courage to actually inhale, but she could tell that the sight of her holding a lit cigarette was starting to get to her mom. All she needed was a crack and then she’d keep working on it until the woman finally broke to pieces.

After breakfast Quinn had her pose for a couple of pictures. He loved her look, even with the huge butt. He said that she looked ever better with a big booty, but she wasn’t sure if he was just saying it to be nice. Who wanted a fat ass? He wanted her to see some pictures of her from before her recent makeover. When she told him that her phone was dead he said that she could show them to him when they got back to LA. This made her giggle. She loved hearing him talk about them doing things in the future together. It made their relationship feel more concrete to her.

After the photo shoot they started off on their hike up Mt. Baldy. Even though it was all uphill, Cassidy found the hike even easier than the day before. Quinn’s love of hiking and nature were rubbing off on her, which was nice since it meant that she wouldn’t be miserable like the last time she’d hiked with her mom, but at the same time she couldn’t help feel like she’d been ripped off. She gets a huge ass and a little better at walking up hills while her mom becomes a supermodel. Totally not fair

After a couple of hours they took a short break on a small outcropping. The trees had thinned the higher they climbed, giving them a great view of the valley below. She couldn’t see a building anywhere. It was all light brown hills and short, twisted green trees.

When Quinn lit a cigarette he offered one to Cassidy and she declined, Helen couldn’t resist smiling. Seeking to wipe the smug ass smile off her mom’s face, Cassidy told Quinn that she wanted to share his. While her mom’s face fell a little bit, it wasn’t nearly enough for Cassidy so she asked him to teach her how to inhale. Her mother’s scowl sent a tiny thrill through her chest.

“May I see your arm, Cassidy?” Ryan asked before Quinn had a chance to give her a lesson in smoking.

“Okay.” Cassidy held her arm out.

“This is an actual tattoo.” Ryan ran a finger over the “Fiction” artwork Desiree had drawn on the inside of her left arm. “It looked like someone had written on your arm with a felt pen yesterday.”

Cassidy could tell that Ryan was correct. Besides being a medical professional and knowing what he was talking about, it was pretty obvious once she got a good look that her arm was permanently tattooed. She'd never had a desire to get a tattoo before, but seeing her new ink kind of made her want to get a few more. Maybe one on her other arm that read, “My mom is a total bitch!”

“I take it this is something you wanted in a girlfriend?” Helen said, looking like she was ready to punch someone. “You like seeing my daughter's body marred with tattoos?”

“He also likes girls with ghetto booties.” Cassidy turned as she thrust her ass out toward her mom. Snuggling up close to Quinn, she said, “Isn’t that right, loverboy.”

“You know it.” Quinn reached around her and grabbed both of her butt cheeks.

“So, when’s my first lesson, babe?”

“Coming right up.” Quinn took a drag on his cigarette. “Breathe in when I kiss you.”

Quinn bent forward and then kissed Cassidy. As he did he let the smoke pour out of his lungs and into hers. She tried to take as much as she could, but knowing that she had an audience, didn’t want to take too much and choke again. She didn’t think she could take anymore of her mother’s derisive laughter.

Once they broke the kiss she blew out the smoke that he’d fed her. A tingle shot through Cassidy’s spine when she saw the look on her mom’s face. It was very similar to the look she had on her face when she’d accidentally left the water running in the bathtub last year and it had flooded into the hall. Back then she’d felt horrible and had spent the next week trying to make up for it. Today she felt like dancing.

At each subsequent rest spot she and Quinn shared a single cigarette, alternating who fed the other one smoke amidst their makeout sessions. She wasn’t sure which she liked better. When he was doing the giving, the smoke was diluted, making it easier to take., but when she did the giving it seemed to annoy her mom more.

While she and Quinn made out on the last break, their heads enshrouded in smoke, she heard her mom grumbling to Ryan. She couldn’t quite make out what she was saying, but it was clear that she was beginning to lose it.

It was nearing dinnertime when they arrived back at camp. Helen had Ryan fetch water from the creek while she began pulling food out of the cooler. Cassidy was leaning against Quinn, loving the feel of his body against hers and the comfort of his arm around her shoulder. It occurred to her that she was falling for him in a big way. Even without the whole, piss off my mom thing, he was a great guy and she loved being with him.

“Will you be joining us for dinner tonight, Quinn?” Helen asked as she lit the burner on the Coleman stove.

“Nah, I’m going back to my camp.” He scooped up Cassidy into his arms. “And I’m kidnapping your daughter. I’m sure you won’t mind.”

Helen's face looked like a cartoon character’s just before steam started shooting from their ears.

“Why would she mind? She’ll be too busy fucking her boyfriend to notice me.” Cassidy kissed him, making it as obvious as possible that tongue was involved. “You know, fucking sounds like a great idea. Will you fuck me tonight, babe. Will you make me scream just like my mom does?”

“That’s it. You’re not going anywhere.” Helen said through her teeth. “Put my daughter down and then kindly leave.”

“Do you want me to put you down?” Quinn asked Cassidy.

“Put her down or I’m calling the police!”

Quinn set Cassidy on her feet.

“I’m old enough to make my own decisions, Helen!” She grabbed Quinn’s hand.

“Look, I don’t need anymore trouble with the cops right now.” He pulled his hand free of hers. “I’m still on probation.”

Cassidy face fell and her eyes began to water. “She’s bluffing.”

“I’ll see you later when your mom’s cooled off, okay?”

“Oh my god. I hate you both!” Cassidy ran to her tent.

She stayed in her tent, refusing to come out for dinner, which was tough since the fish her mom was frying smelled great and she was starving after hiking most of the day. Luckily she had a couple of energy bars in her purse. She also had Quinn’s pack of cigarettes, but had no desire to smoke one. It’d just make her miss him all the more.

What she really wanted to do was to tell her mom to fuck off and then join Quinn at his camp. She was 18 and could do what she wanted. What was her mom going to do? Kick her out of the house? She could always go live with her aunt. It wasn’t the best arrangement, but it was better than living on the streets. She might have done just that, except for the fact that Quinn had betrayed her. Just like Tommy Fogle he’d turned tail and ran when her mom started throwing around empty threats.

Eventually she grew bored and went to sleep early. Pissing her mom off hadn’t been nearly as fun as she’d thought it would be.

She was awoken by someone whispering her name. It was was pitch black out. After a few moments she realized that it was Quinn.

“What do you want?” she whispered.

“We’re getting out of here. You want to come with us?”

Cassidy thought about her mom waking up and seeing her empty tent. At first she thought that it was a great way to get back at her for being such a bitch, but after a couple of seconds she realized that it would be cruel. Her mom would be afraid that she’d been kidnapped or eaten by a cougar. Making her mom mad was one thing, torturing her with fear and grief was another.

“Give me a second.” Cassidy looked around for something to write on. She finally settled on a roll of toilet paper. Using her eyeliner pencil she wrote out a note, telling her mom that she was leaving with Quinn and to call once she was had cell coverage. The paper tore easily, making it harder than it needed be. She laid the note on her pillow. She grabbed her purse and a her backpack of clothes, leaving the tent and sleeping bag behind for Ryan and her mom to worry about.

They’d walked less than a hundred yards downstream when they came upon the others. They were all wearing headlamps and backpacks. A large bundled up tent lay at Derek’s feet and a plastic beverage cooler at Jax’s. Without speaking they all rose when they saw Quinn and Cassidy and resumed their journey to the parking lot.

“Are you all leaving because of me?” Cassidy asked after they’d walked for ten minutes and she was sure that she wasn’t being followed by her mom.

“Yes and no. Derek has to work tomorrow. He and Marnie were going to leave tonight anyway. Since I wanted to spring you from the clutches of your mom, we all decided to leave after your mom and her boyfriend went to sleep.”

“I’m sorry I lost it before and screamed at you. I should have trusted you.”

“Trust is earned and I’m still earning it.”

Jax owned a beat up van. They piled the backpacks on the top and secured them with bungee cords. Quinn drove. Cassidy sat in the way back with Marnie and Desiree. She fell asleep quickly, her head against the back window, Metallica’s “Enter the Sandman” blaring over the van’s speakers.

When she awoke, her head was still against the window and there was a painful crick in her neck. It was still dark out and the van wasn’t moving. It was parked behind a tireless muscle car sitting on wooden blocks in the driveway of a small, grey, one story house

“Don’t move,” Desiree said. “I’m almost done.”

Cassidy couldn’t see her right arm without moving, but she could tell that it was in Desiree’s lap and she was currently drawing on it with a felt tip pen. “Where is everyone?”

“They’re inside. This is my place. The one I share with my brothers. It used to belong to our parents, but when they moved to Florida they let us keep it. It’s paid for, so all we have to do is keep up on the taxes.”

“Can I turn around? My neck is killing me.”

Desiree lifted her pen from Cassidy’s arm. “We can finish up inside, if you want. It’s got to be warmer in there. The temperature in the van has been dropping ever since Quinn shut off the engine.”

Cassidy rolled her neck a couple of times before shifting her body so that she was facing Desiree on the long bench seat they shared. “Why didn’t you go in? You didn’t have to stay out here with me. Not that I’m complaining.”

“You looked really peaceful sleeping and I didn’t want to wake you.” Desiree angled her head so that the headlamp she wore pointed directly at Cassidy’s right arm. “I hope you don’t mind. I couldn’t resist. Your arm was laying right there and I was getting bored.”

A full color, adult version of Alice in Wonderland covered most of her right forearm. The top of Alice’s dress looked like latex that had been painted on her body, exposing a naughty amount of cleavage. Her skirt was short enough to expose her g-string and her Mary Janes were actually platform stilettos.

“That is so hot,” Cassidy said in a breathy whisper. “Will it turn into a tattoo like the other one?”

Desiree looked up, temporarily blinding Cassidy. “Yeah. Anything drawn on your body will become a tattoo if it isn’t wiped off within a few hours.”

“Is that something Quinn wanted? Is he an artist too?”

Desiree pulled the headlamp off and the set it on the bench next to her. “I have bit of a confession to make. I’m the one who set up Quinn’s profile with Olga. He didn’t want to do it, but he’s always had such terrible luck with women. I put in the tattoo thing for myself. It’s so much easier than using a tattoo gun.”

“And my massive bubble butt?”

“Sorry, that was payback to Quinn for always calling me fat ass when we were growing up.” Desiree paused for a moment. “I felt bad after doing it so I had Olga make you really good at giving head. Then I realized that was nice for him, but you were one that was going to have to deal with the big ass, so I made it so that you’d orgasm whenever he comes in your mouth. I put a couple of other things in there to make sex more pleasurable for you, too.”

“I’m not complaining. Quinn seems to like my new ass and I love my tattoos. You can draw on me anytime.” Cassidy gazed into Desiree’s eyes. “So, why do I have an intense desire to kiss you? Did you make that part of his profile, too?”

“I didn’t, I swear. I mean, I’m totally into girls, but I didn’t hijack my brother’s matchmaking profile. I wouldn’t do that to him.”

“I also have a confession to make. I’ve never been with a girl before, but I’ve thought about it a lot.”

A smile broke out on Desiree’s face. “Oh good.” She planted a kiss on Cassidy’s lips that made her bellybutton pucker. “Want to go inside? We have beer in there and you can watch TV or listen to music while I finish up your arm.”

“You sure you don’t want to stay out here and kiss some more?” Cassidy’s face was almost as hot as her pussy.

Desiree laughed. “Yes, but it’s way too fucking cold out here.” She squeezed Cassidy’s hand. “Come on. If my brother is asleep, like I think he is, we can make out on the couch.”

The house smelled of cigarettes and dog. It was also filled with a delicious heat that sent a pleasant shiver through her body. The place had to be at least 20 degrees warmer than it had been in the van. They walked into a small living room that was on the verge of becoming a disaster area, as it currently stood there seemed to be a purpose to the insane amount of clutter. The coffee table sitting between a battered couch and a giant, wall mounted TV was buried under art supplies: pens, pencils, paints, sketchbooks. A larger table, sitting along the far wall, looked like a mechanics workbench, various greasy auto parts and chrome plated tools strewn across it.

A large scruffy dog that went by the name of Buster greeted them at the door. He nearly knocked Desiree over with his enthusiasm. Once she’d let him lick her face a couple of times he proceeded to check out Cassidy. After sniffing her hand for a few seconds he decided that she was his new best friend, wagging his tail happily as she scratched behind him behind the ears.

“I think your boyfriend is awake,” Desiree said as she pointed down a short hall. “His room is the one at the end. My room is the first door on the right if you want to talk later.”

Cassidy gave Desiree a quick kiss before heading down the hall with Buster following close by. At first she wondered how Desiree had known that her brother was awake, but then she noticed the sliver of light at the bottom of the bedroom door. As she drew closer she could hear Korn’s “Freak on a Leash” playing from inside the room. She wasn’t sure how she knew that, she’d never listened to Korn before. Yet, the song was so familiar she could probably sing along to it if she wanted.

“She lives!” Quinn said as soon as she opened the door. He was laying back on the top of his comforter, completely naked.

“Have you been waiting for me?” She let her dress fall to the ground, her bra and panties joining it a second later.

The sight of Quinn’s cock swelling filled Cassidy’s pussy with an aching desire. There was nothing stopping them from fucking this time. They were both already naked and her mother was miles away, not yet even knowing that she was gone.

“I want you so bad,” Cassidy said as she crawled up onto the bed.

Quinn grabbed her and pulled her up along his body, his swelling penis sliding between her breasts and then down over her abdomen. While they kissed he rolled her onto her back and then spread her legs with his. He groped her tits while she ran both hands up and down the length of his erection.

“You don’t need that,” Cassidy said when Quinn pulled a condom out of his nightstand. His erection was rubbing up against her new belly button piercing in an erotically painful manner.

“Are you on the pill?”

“I want to feel you inside me, not a piece of rubber.”

“Like I told your mom’s boyfriend. I don’t want any mini-me’s running around.” Quinn ripped the condom open with his teeth.

Cassidy pushed his hand away when he tried to push the condom over his cock. “It’s my first time. Let me feel a little bit of you first. Please. Just the tip? You can put the condom on later, before you come.”

Quinn eyes narrowed as he studied her face. Setting the condom on the nightstand, he said, “Okay, but just for a few seconds.”

She got more than just the tip and it made her gasp at the sudden fullness. He was stretching her in ways that she’d tried to imagine in the past, but had never quite grasped how truly wonderful it would feel, having a huge, fat cock crammed into her pussy.

That there wasn’t any pain was a welcome surprise to Cassidy. She’d heard that the first time could be an unpleasant experience for the girl. It was probably more of the matchmaking magic, because instead of pain it was incredible pleasure that soon had her thrashing beneath him. For the most part she was lost in the incredible sensations pouring through her body, but she still had one goal in mind: have Quinn spill his seed inside her.

To this end she used whatever she could to keep his attention on her and away from the prophylactic sitting on the nightstand. She used her teeth, nipping at his ear or at his nipples; used her tongue, wrestling with his tongue or licking the small of his neck; used her fingers, burying them in his hair or clawing at his back; used her feet, locking them behind his ass, keeping his hips close to hers.

It worked after a fashion. He stayed inside her much longer than a few seconds, but not long enough for Cassidy to earn her prize.

“Just a little longer,” She said when he stopped to put on the condom.

“No way. I’m about to bust a nut.”

“Please,” she said with a pout.

“No glove, no love.”

“Fine.”

Quinn slipped the condom on and then went back to work, exploding into it a few minutes later. Cassidy’s disappointment was compounded by her own lack of orgasm. Apparently the simultaneous orgasm thing only worked with blow jobs. He lit a cigarette and then was asleep less than a minute after he’d finished smoking it. She slipped out of bed five minutes later, hoping that maybe Desiree was still awake.
varianm

Postby varianm » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:56 pm

by Varian Milagro

Chapter 8

As Cassidy slipped on her dress she looked over at Quinn, sleeping soundly, and knew that she should crawl back in bed with him and go to sleep too. He was the one she’d been matched with, not his sister. Yet, the promise that had come with the kiss in the van drew her away from the comforting arms of her new lover and out of his room.

She found Desiree in the living room, curled up on the couch, drawing in a large sketchbook, listening to Halestorm’s “Mz. Hyde” play over a portable bluetooth speaker sitting on the windowsill.

Desiree sat up and smiled when she saw Cassidy enter the room. “I was hoping that I’d see you tonight.”

“Do you have a charger?” Cassidy held up her dead phone.

Desiree popped to her feet, walked over to Cassidy and took her by the hand. “It’s in my bedroom.”

“You sure move fast.” Cassidy had just lost her cherry to Quinn and now she was hoping into his sister’s bed. What kind of slut was she becoming?

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Desiree trailed her fingers over the tattoo forming on Cassidy’s arm. “I just want to finish up Alice.”

Cassidy let Desiree lead her down the hall to the first door on the right and into a bedroom that clearly belonged to an artistic woman. Every square inch of the walls were covered with art of some form: postcards, posters, framed works on actual canvas, and even some pieces that Desiree had drawn directly onto the walls themselves

“Wow.”

“Have a seat.” Desiree pointed to her bed, which was a mattress lying directly on the floor under the thickest comforter that Cassidy had ever seen. “The charger is on the floor.”

Cassidy located cord easily enough, but it was already plugged into a phone.

“You can unplug mine,” Desiree said as she opened the door to a mini fridge that sat next to a drafting table. “Want a beer?”

“Sure.” Noticing a pack of cigarettes sitting on the floor next to a well used ashtray she said, “Do you mind if I have one of those?”

“Grab one for me while you’re at it.” Desiree popped the top off of a couple of Coronas.

Cassidy pulled two cigarettes out of the pack and then traded one for a beer. She sat on the mattress with her back to the wall. Desiree sat next to her, cross legged.

Once their cigarettes were lit, Desiree tapped their beer bottles together. “To new friendships.”

“Was smoking part of Quinn’s wish list, too?” Cassidy took a drag, finding it much easier to inhale than earlier in the day.

“Not directly. He’s always liked girls who had a bit of a wild streak, but he really likes seeing nice girls start behaving badly. Sex, drugs, rock and roll, that kind of thing.”

Cassidy took a big swig off her beer. “I’m starting to really like beer. Smoking pretty nice, too.”

“You’re just getting started, baby. You’ll get wilder every day for the next week or so. It’s going to rub off on you too, if it hasn’t already.”

“What do you mean?” Cassidy polished off her beer and then grabbed another. Beer and smoking went really well together.

“You were wearing a cross when I met you, so I’m guessing that you went to church. Now imagine one of your church friends doing something bad, like smoking or dressing like a slut.”

Cassidy pictured Penny dressed in a black corset and five inch stilettos with a lit cigarette hanging from the reddest lips imaginable. The rush she felt nearly made her moan.

“You got it. I can tell.”

“Well, fuck. What good does that do me? It’s not like Penny is going to take up smoking anytime soon.”

“You could talk her into making a match with Olga.” Desiree exhaled a jet of smoke that brushed the top of Cassidy’s head. “I have another brother you know.”

“Oh my god, you’re evil.” Cassidy suddenly wished she’d bothered to put on some underwear before she’d left Quinn’s bedroom. The heat from her pussy radiated over her thighs and the smell of her desire was only masked by all of the cigarette smoke.

“Maybe a little.” Desiree picked out a felt pen from the dozen or so that sat in a mason jar next to her bed. “You’re in charge of music while I finish up your arm. Just say ‘Alexa’ and then the name of a band or song.”

A woman’s voice said, “Sorry, I do not know that one.” It came from a tall cylindrical speaker sitting on top of the drafting table.

At first Cassidy had no idea what she should play. She had a strong feeling that Desiree wasn’t much of a Pentatonix or Ed Sheeran fan, but then names of other bands came into her mind, names like Korn, System of a Down, Otep, Seether and many more. “Alexa, play Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless.”

Alexa acknowledged Cassidy’s request and a second later Taylor Momsen was screaming out the lyrics of her song.

“Alexa, volume three,” Desiree shouted out quickly. Taylor resumed singing at a much quieter level. “Shit, I forgot I had it up so loud.”

“Do you think Quinn woke up?” Cassidy said, ready to spring from the bed.

“Fuck no. A bomb could go off in the house and he won’t wake up unless it’s after eleven.” Desiree leaned forward. “You’re safe here with me.” She followed this up with a tender kiss.

Cassidy looked over at the alarm clock and saw that it was well after eleven. Realizing that Desiree had meant in the am, she lay back against the wall, the stress in her shoulders melting away.

Desiree was finished with Cassidy’s arm by the time they’d finished their beers. She gazed at Alice and then at the Fiction tattoo on her left arm. “Will you give me another tattoo?”

Desiree’s eye lit up. “Yeah. Just tell me what you want done and where you want me to put it.”

“You’re the artist.” Cassidy laid her hand on top of Desiree’s. “I want you to choose.”

“In that case, loose the dress and then lay down on the bed.”

Cassidy whipped off her dress. “You want me facing up or down?”

“It’s your body. You choose.”

Her initial impulse was to lay on her stomach. She wouldn’t feel nearly as exposed that way. Thinking about what Desiree had said about Quinn’s desire for girls who behaved badly she lay on her back and left her hands at her sides while struggling with the urge to cover herself.

“Good choice.” Desiree respostioned herself so that she was straddling Cassidy’s thighs. “Now where is a good place for a tattoo?” She brushed Cassidy’s hair off her chest. “I could put some flowers up here, some lilies or roses.” Her fingers trailed down to Cassidy’s breasts. “Some butterflies would look really pretty on your tits. You’re lucky, normal tattoos on the breasts hurt like a bitch.” She leaned forward and placed a kiss on Cassidy’s left nipple and then the right.

“I don’t think I can take much more of this.”

“But I’ve just gotten started.” She scooted her body lower down on Cassidy’s legs. “Belly tattoos are very popular.” She ran the tips of her nails around Cassidy’s bellybutton, making her squirm. “I could put your boyfriend’s name right her.” Desiree kissed Cassidy’s lower abdomen. “I’d put lots of hearts here and over here.” Her tongue dragged along Cassidy’s skin to the various spots on her body that might make good locations for heart tattoos.

Cassidy placed her hands on the back of Desiree’s head. “More hearts, please.”

“Mmm. Maybe you’d like them down here, too.” Desiree kissed and licked her way down Cassidy’s thigh. “Or even better yet, over here.” She slid her body between Cassidy’s legs and then kissed her on either side of her pussy.

Cassidy shrieked when Desiree’s mouth found her clit. She’d never felt anything so amazingly intense. She’d played with herself before, and like with boy/girl sex, she’d tried to imagine what it would be like with another woman. The real thing was so much better than her imagination. It might even have been better than her time with Quinn. Desiree knew what she was doing and did it several times, making Cassidy orgasm over and over again.

Eventually, Desiree let her new lover have a break, taking the opportunity to she shed her own clothing. Other than PE, it was the first time that Cassidy had been in presence of a naked woman since she’d realized that she might like girls “that way”. In PE she kept her eyes on anything but the other girl’s bodies. Tonight, however, she let her eyes roam over Desiree’s, taking in every soft curve and of course, all of her naughty bits. She was surprised that Desiree didn’t have more tattoos. For some reason she suspected that she’d have tons of them, but there was only were only a smattering and those were mostly on her arms and upper chest.

Cassidy’s hands joined her eyes in exploring Desiree’s body, her mouth soon followed. She wasn’t sure if she gave as many orgasm as she’d received, but she did decide that while she preferred the taste of Desiree’s love juices, it didn’t make her body explode in pleasure like her brother’s, so he won out, based on that alone.

It was after two in the morning before they finally stopped. They cuddled together while sharing both a cigarette and a beer.

“Did you decide on what kind of tattoo you want?”

“I told you, I want you to decide.”

Desiree handed Cassidy the beer. “Okay, but then I’m not letting you see it until I’m done.” She hopped off the bed. Less than a minute later she was back with a silky scarf.

“What are you going to do with that?” Cassidy said, eyeing Desiree nervously.

“I’m going to blindfold you. Now smoke up. Once this goes on it will be no moving until I take it off you.”

Cassidy took a long pull on the beer followed by a couple of puffs on the cigarette. “Okay, I’m ready.”

Desiree tied the scarf around Cassidy’s face and then picked up a pen and started drawing on her belly. The effects of the beer caught up with Cassidy and she was soon asleep.

Cassidy awoke utterly disoriented in utter darkness and to the sound of someone pounding on a door.

“Open the fuck up,” Quinn shouted from somewhere nearby.

She whipped off the scarf that had been covering most of her face to see Desiree sound asleep, sprawled over the lower half of her body. Sunlight spilled into the room from the window behind her. She also noticed that a substantial portion of her lower body was now covered in a massive tattoo.

“I’ll break this thing down if you don’t open in five seconds.”

Cassidy was afraid to answer, not knowing how he’d react if he heard her voice from inside his sister’s room. He was going to find out soon enough, but Desiree might know a better way to break the news to him. She shook her shoulder just as the pounding started again.

“What the fuck?” Desiree said as she started to wake up. Her eyes were still closed.

“Quinn’s outside your door,” Cassidy whispered as she tried to free her body from beneath Desiree’s “I think he knows that I’m in here.”

“Calm the fuck down, Quinn. I’ll be out in a minute,” Desiree yelled as she rolled over onto her side.

“Is Cassidy in there with you?”

“I’ll talk to you in a minute for fuck’s sake.” Desiree pointed at the pack of cigarettes laying on the floor next to Cassidy and then made a V with her fingers in front of her mouth.

“What are we going to do?” Cassidy whispered as she handed over the smokes.

Desiree held up a single finger in front of her lips. Quinn was making a racket outside of the room, stomping around, slamming doors. She lit her cigarette and then offered the pack to Cassidy, but she declined.

“We’ll tell him the truth. We got drunk while I was giving you some tattoos and we both passed out.” She looked lost in thought for a moment as she took a drag.

“Speaking of tattoos. What the fuck did you do to me last night?” Most of Cassidy’s torso was taken up with a tapestry tattoo of characters and scenes from Alice in Wonderland. All of the characters were sexy versions of themselves and some of the scenes were downright pornographic, especially those around her breasts or near her pussy.

“You don’t like it?” Desiree's expression looked like someone had just told her that her dog had died.

“It’s gorgeous, really. It’s just that I wasn’t expecting a tattoo over half of my body.” Cassidy ran her hand over her lower abdomen where Alice and the red queen were busy scissoring each other. “How long did this take you?”

“I don’t even know. I lost track of time. Based on how I feel, I couldn’t have had more than a couple of hours of sleep.” Desiree pulled on a black t-shirt that read, “All stressed out and no one to choke.”

Cassidy looked at the clock. It was now a little after 11am.

“You know, I don’t normally go around having sex with my brother’s girlfriends. Not that some of them haven’t been hot, but I’m not that much of a bitch to my brothers. I don’t know, there’s something different about you. I’ve been drawn to you ever since I first saw you laying helpless in that thornbush, all dressed up like Mary Poppins. Maybe Olga was right and I should have let Quinn setup his own match.” She shimmied into a pair of black jeans. “Stay here for a minute. I’ll go out and calm my brother down.”

Once Desiree left the room Cassidy pulled her phone off the charger and powered it on. While she waited for it to fully load she pulled on her dress and then brushed her hair with a comb she found on the dresser.

Going back to her phone she found that she had several voicemails from her mom and over twenty texts. She didn’t feel like listening to her mother’s voice so she scanned through the texts. They ranged from panicked, like “Are you okay? Please call me!”, to furious, like “How could you do this to me? You’re such an ungrateful child.”. The final text, which had been sent just a few minutes prior read, “Contact me now, OR ELSE!”

There was also a single text from Penny, reading “Call me, please.”

She didn’t like the thinly veiled threat in her mother’s last text. It was pretty obvious that the OR ELSE involved Olga. There was an impulse to call her mom, to plead with her not to steal another of her boyfriends, but there was no way she was going to beg that bitch. She’d just have to convince Quinn not to sleep with her stunningly sexy mom.

“He wants to talk to you,” Desiree said from the bedroom door. As Cassidy passed by, she whispered, “He doesn’t know shit.”

Quinn was sitting on the couch, flipping through channels. He didn’t look up as she approached.

“Sorry I fell asleep in your sister’s room last night, but look what she gave me.” Cassidy lifted her dress, exposing not only her new tattoos, but everything else as well, her underwear still being in his bedroom.

“You do know that my sister is a lesbian, right?” His eyes were angry and still glued to the television.

“I gathered that.”

“Well, sleeping in her bed is kind of like sleeping in my brother’s bed. Do you think that would be okay?”

“Did you even look at my new tattoos?”

His head whipped around. “You didn’t answer my question.”

“No, I don’t think it would be okay to sleep in your brother’s bed. I didn’t mean to sleep in your sister’s, but I’d been drinking and I fell asleep while she was doing this.” Cassidy motioned toward her abdomen.

His face softened as he took in his sister’s artwork on her body. “That does look pretty hot.”

“You know what else would look pretty hot?” She pulled up a picture of Penny on her phone, one she'd taken after church last month. “Imagine her being matched with Jax.”

“Do you even know what kind of girls Jax likes?” He had a scowl on his face, but there was a hopeful quality to his tone.

“Why don’t you enlighten me.” She sat on the edge of the couch and ran her hand down his chest.

“I don’t know what’s in his matchmaking profile and neither does Desiree, but all of the girls he's dated before have been really dark,” Quinn said.

“You mean likes dating black girls?”

“His last girlfriend loved to listening Slipknot while reading up on the occult.” Quinn stood. “Let me see your phone.”

He opened up a browser and quickly brought up a piece of fantasy artwork of a ginger haired woman with impressive measurements standing before a bubbling cauldron. A pentagram hung from her necklace and she wore an outfit that made her look like a Gothic version of Red Riding Hood. It was the girl's hungry, malevolent gaze that sent a shiver down Cassidy’s spine.

“Are you sure that she’d end up looking like this?” Cassidy’s pussy felt like it would gush molten liquid at any moment.

“Who knows. All I know is that he’s got pictures like this one all over his bedroom walls.” A nasty smile grew on Quinn’s face. “You sure you want to do this to your friend?”

Cassidy’s smile soon matched her boyfriend’s. “Oh, yeah.”

Quinn pulled her to him, kissing her savagely. “Fuck, I wish I could stay here and fuck you all day long. I have a thing i have to do in about an hour and it’s not something I can cancel, not with these guys.”

“I’ll be so lonely without you,” Cassidy said as she nibbled at his earlobe, wondering if she might be able to get some alone time with Desiree once Quinn left.

“I be back around 6.” He pulled at the neck of her dress, exposing her left breasts which he attached with his tongue. “You could use that time to set your friend up with my brother.”

“Okay, but I want to party tonight and get real fucked up. You think you could get me a fake ID like yours?”

“Go stand by the wall.” Quinn said. Once she was in place he took a couple of pictures of her with his phone and then texted them to friend. “My buddy Leroy will set you up. I’ll pick your new ID up on my way home.”

He scooped her up and carried her to his bedroom. Once they made it to his bed she gave him a blowjob since she’d be guaranteed to reach an orgasm and he didn’t insist on wearing a condom when she sucked him off.

Afterwards they shared a shower and then Quinn had to leave for his mysterious rendezvous. Before he left she made him swear that he’d never have sex with her mom. He said he wouldn’t, but she didn’t like the way he paused before committing so she told him that she’d cut his balls off if he did.

As soon as he was gone she decided that it was time to call Penny, but first she needed to figure out what she was going to say. Based on the timing she was sure that Penny had called at her mom’s request and that it hadn’t been her own idea. It was just as well. She’d been meaning to patch things up with Penny anyway. With everything that had been going on she could use a friend to talk to, not that Penny would approve of Quinn, her smoking, the tattoos, Desiree or anything else. If she could convince her to let Olga set her up with Jax, then she’d understand and they’d be best friends again.

“Your mom’s worried about you,” Penny said as soon as she answered the phone. “You should call her.”

The lack of so much as a “hello” rankled Cassidy a little, but she tried to keep it to herself. “Yeah, she’s left like a hundred messages on my phone. I’ll call her back when I don’t hate her so much.”

“What’d she do this time?”

“More of the same, only worse.”

“Oh.”

“I’m sorry about what I said before. You were right, my mom was being a slut and Richmond wasn’t the right guy for me,” Cassidy said.

“I could have been nicer about it.”

“I met someone new and he’s really cool. His name is Quinn and what’s even better is that he has a brother. I think you’d really like him.”

“I thought that the plan was to not date anyone until we got to UCLA. We need to focus on getting scholarships, not on relationships.”

“My mom is running her own Pilates studio now. She’s making enough money to send both of us to UCLA. If she won’t do it, I know that her boyfriend will. He’d do anything to get me to like him right now.” Truth was that Cassidy could give a flying fuck about college anymore. She didn’t know how she was going to survive another eight months of high school. Why would she pay someone to do it for four more years? It was bad enough that she had to go back to school tomorrow.

“I don’t know about this.”

“Just meet him, okay. We can all go to lunch together. You can decide for yourself then.” There was still a part of Cassidy that felt guilty about what she was going to do to her best friend, but the rest of her couldn’t wait to see what happened once she Olga matched her to Jax.

“Okay. Either way, I can’t wait to see you. I missed you so much.”

Cassidy ended the call and then laid back on the bed, fingering herself to orgasm, imagining Penny dressed up in a sexy black witch’s costume, doing nasty things to herself with a broom handle.
varianm

Postby bigfit » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:52 pm

This story is amazing. Thanks for cranking it out so fast too.
bigfit

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:00 pm

And the adventure continues. Cool!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby varianm » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:23 pm

bigfit wrote:This story is amazing. Thanks for cranking it out so fast too.

Thanks for letting me know that you're enjoying it. I hope to have the rest of the story posted in the next few days.
varianm

Postby varianm » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:25 pm

Junketh71 wrote:And the adventure continues. Cool!

4 more chapters to go. I'm working on the last one, chapter 12, at the moment.
varianm

Postby varianm » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:26 pm

by Varian Milagro

Chapter 9

After a brief recovery period Cassidy found Desiree and enlisted her help for another makeover, this one to return her to her old look. It was pretty easy. A little digging in her closet and Desiree found pair of jeans that she’d had from when she’d been heavier. They were loose enough in the posterior that they helped hide Cassidy’s new ass. She also loaned her a camo hoodie that hid her new hairdo and all of her tattoos. The old Cassidy was back.

Afterwards they both worked on Jax, giving him a bad boy to good boy makeover. While he removed all of his piercings, Desiree worked on taming his wild black hair, trying to make it look somewhat respectable. Cassidy poured through his closet looking for a shirt that wouldn’t make Penny turn and run the other way.

When they finished, he looked like a fairly normal person you might pass on the street and not even really notice. He wore a pair on clean blue jeans and a black polo shirt. Cassidy finished off his look with the silver cross Richmond had bought her. On the drive to the bank she had him memorize a couple of bible verses just in case Penny asked him for his favorite.

When she tried to withdraw money at the bank and the cashier made her wait to speak with one of the managers, she worried that her mom might have somehow frozen her bank account. The manager spent a few moments reminding that if she made too many withdrawals on the savings account in a 30 day period they’d convert it to a checking account, but then gave her the money.

She walked out of the bank with a thousand dollars in her purse and a strong desire to smoke. She resisted the urge, knowing that if showed up reaking of cigarette smoke there’d be no way Penny would go see Olga, figuring that being matched with Quinn had turned her best friend into a smoker and that Jax might do the same to her. For the same reason she’d told Jax to abstain until after Olga had completed the deal.

When they arrived at Penny’s, Cassidy could tell that her friend was pretty much completely sold on Jax from the moment she set her eyes on him. At first they widened and then looked away as her face turned a deep red.

Jax walked up to her, holding out his hand. “Hi, I’m Jax. You’re way prettier than Cassidy made you out to be.”

“Thanks.” She grabbed Cassidy’s arm and pulled her into the house. “We’ll be right back.”

“I told you he was cute,” Cassidy said once the door was closed.

“I still don’t think this is a good idea. I’m not ready to date right now.”

“It’s just lunch, relax.”

Lunch went well, too. They all shared a pizza at Alphonso’s. Jax was charming and managed to slip the few bible verses he’d memorized into the conversation, making it seem like he was a church regular. Penny giggled at nearly everything he said. Cassidy sat back and let them flirt. Penny stopped laughing after lunch when Jax drove them all to Anderson Travel.

“Why are we at Olga’s?” Penny said from the front passenger seat as Jax pulled into a parking spot along the street.

“Jax has a profile setup and it will be better this way.” Cassidy said from the seat behind Penny’s. The voice that had been telling her not to screw over her friend was almost entirely gone. “Don’t worry, I’m paying for it.”

“We don’t need a matchmaker,” Penny said to Jax. “If you want date me, just ask me out.”

He cupped her chin gently. “Olga will take the spark we have and turn it into a fire that will burn for the rest of our lives.” He followed this up with a passionate kiss.

As Penny opened her eyes, her face looked like she was waking up from a beautiful dream. “Okay, let’s see Olga.”

When they all entered Olga’s shop and Penny told her that she wanted to be matched with Jax, Olga didn’t even bother taking them into the back room with the video monitor. She took Penny’s info, a bit of her blood and, of course, the money, and that was that.

As soon as they stepped outside Jax gave Penny a long, passionate kiss and then said, “I’m so stoked that you’re going to be my girlfriend and I can’t wait until I get to spend some more time with you, but I have to totally work today and then I’m going fishing with my brother tomorrow.”

“What? Why didn’t we do this tomorrow then?”

“Oh.” Jax thought for a moment. “Yeah, that probably would have been a better idea. You’re going to be good for me. You’re wicked smart.”

Penny smiled at the compliment, but it was short lived. She didn’t like the idea that she’d gone through all the trouble to be matched with him, only for him to take off for a couple of days. Cassidy knew that it was all a ruse. Olga’s magic took a day or two to kick in and if Penny found out what was going to happen to her before she became totally smitten with him she might get Olga to cancel the magic.

“You should definitely have Olga match your mom up with my dad,” Penny said as they rode to her house. “We’d be BFSFs, like we’d always wanted to be.”

“I don’t think my mom is ever going to leave Ryan with the amount of sex they have and I doubt that he’s going to want to leave her.”

“You could get Olga to make them break up. It would be payback for your mom making you break up with Richmond.”

After they dropped Penny off, Cassidy had Jax take her to her house. What she really wanted to do was go back to his place and spend some time with Desiree until Quinn came home, but she knew that the sooner she dealt with her mom, the better. Once she smoothed things over with her, she’d go back over to Quinn’s place. After their night out she’d crash there and then get him or his sister to take her to school in the morning. Or even better yet, they could come back here after getting wasted and then make a lot of noise fucking in her bedroom. Like mother, like daughter.

Of course the house was empty. She called her mom, but got voicemail. Figuring that she might be running a class at the Pilates studio she called there, too. The woman that answered the phone told her that she hadn’t seen her mom all day.

Cassidy removed the hoodie and then sat down on the couch to play some Nintendo, still finding it fun even though she was no longer with Richmond. After a few minutes she turned on her mom’s stereo and tuned in KLOS. It was classic rock and she would have preferred to listen to something made after she’d been born, but it was better than nothing. It made her wish she had one of those speakers that played whatever you asked it to play, like Desiree’s.

After nearly an hour of playing the latest Legend of Zelda she started growing antsy, wondering where her mom was at. Another call to her phone went to voicemail and she still hadn’t been to work. After a bit of digging she found her mom’s stash of alcohol, something that was a bit of a new addition to the house thanks to Ryan. She found a bottle of Glenlivet 25, Don Julio 1942 and Grey Goose VX. Not really knowing much about any of them she grabbed the Glenlivet, because why not? With the bottle, a glass and a small dish to serve as an ashtray she headed back to her game. She liked the game even more after a smoke and a tall glass of the 25 year old, single malt scotch.

Before she new it, 6pm was almost upon her. She sent Quinn a text letting him know that she was at her house. She followed this up with her address. A reply came a couple minutes later, letting her know that something had come up and he was going to be tied up for at least another hour. It made her realize that she still hadn’t seen her mom, so she called her again. The call went straight to voicemail. Her next call was to Desiree, who was at work and couldn’t talk at the moment.

Something wasn’t right, she could feel it in her gut, not that she knew what to do about it, so she filled her glass with scotch, lit herself another smoke and went back to her game.

She lost time as she became fully immersed in the game, despite not playing very well. Her vision had been getting a little blurry between all the booze and the smoke filled air. Later when she felt a strange wrenching sensation in her gut she didn’t recognize it for what it really was, thinking that it was her stomach revolting over her alcohol dinner. Still, she stopped playing the game, crushed out her cigarette and then went upstairs to take a shower. She knew that something had changed, but her mind was too sluggish to figure it out.

After the shower she cleaned up the living room and opened a few windows to air it out. Her mom arrived while she was busy unloading a bottle of Febreeze into the air.

Neither of them said a thing to each other. Cassidy stared at her mother, knowing that something was definitely different, but couldn’t figure out what. Why wasn’t she yelling at her for running away in the middle of the night? Why wasn’t she looking her in the eye? Why did Cassidy feel like something had been stolen from her.

“I’m glad you’re home,” Helen said eventually.

“Yeah, I’m glad you’re home, too.” Cassidy eyed her mom wearily. “You were at work?”

“Yeah.”

Cassidy tried to play it cool. “I was thinking of playing some Nintendo, do you want to play?”

“Sure? Want something to eat?”

Helen made a linguini with grilled asparagus, italian sausage and artichoke hearts in creamy pesto sauce. Cassidy opened a bottle of wine and poured them both a glass, keeping her eye on her mother, waiting for a reaction, but none came.

“That was great, Mom. Do you mind if I have a cigarette?”

“If you’re going to smoke you should do it outside. I’ll get the game ready in the meantime.”

Cassidy’s head was getting clearer as she smoked and it began to dawn on her what her mother must have done while she’d been gone. With tears filling her eyes she called Quinn. He didn’t answer. She sent a text, “So wanna fuck you. Omw.”

A reply came less than a minute later, “not 2nite. Talk 2u later.”

“That fucking bitch.” Cassidy crushed out her cigarette and then headed back inside the house. She knew that her mom had gotten Olga to end her relationship with Quinn, but she wanted solid proof before she retaliated.

When she entered the house Mozart was playing over the stereo speakers. Her mom had changed the station back to her favorite since meeting Ryan, KUSC 91.5FM. Had she been wrong about her mom and Quinn?

As they played Nintendo, Cassidy kept her mother’s wine glass full while she nursed her own glass, watching her mom for any sign of complicity. So far the only evidence she had was that her mom had lied about her whereabouts and Quinn had turned down sex. Hardly conclusive. The next bit of evidence came when she lit up her next cigarette inside the house and her mom hardly even noticed. But that could be due to the amount of alcohol she’d consumed.

Later in the evening, when she offered her mom a cigarette and she actually accepted it, Cassidy felt that she had enough proof, but just to be absolutely sure, she waited until her mom had gone to sleep and then snuck into her room and used a magic marker to draw a small butterfly on the inside of her left wrist.

In the morning she found her mom in the kitchen making pancakes, a lit cigarette in her mouth and a colorful butterfly tattoo on her wrist. Cassidy didn’t say a word, but once her mom dropped her off at school she booked an Uber to take her to the bank and then back to Olga’s.

“You and your mom best customer, make Olga rich,” Olga said as they sat down in her small office. “You look for new boyfriend now?”

“Yes, but not for me. I want to pick one out for my mom.”

“This not good. She have match already. Break first, then match.”

“I’m not sleeping with Ryan. Is there any other way?”

“One other, but it have problems. Can only match with one at a time. If try and match with two, magic will have to make decisions. Not good for magic to do this. Very unpredictable.”

“But it’s possible?”

Olga nodded glumly as she handed over a small remote.

Cassidy browsed through the photos of all males ages 18 to 90, even though she was fairly certain that she was going to match her mom up with Ben, Penny’s dad. He was a real creep and it’d serve her mom right, plus then she and Penny would be best friend sisters like they’d always dreamed. Plus with the all the changes that she’d be going through in the near future, Penny would be even more fun to be around.

When she spotted Tommy’s photo she forgot all about Ben and being Penny’s step sister. He was the guy her mom had forbade her from dating last year and a could there ever be a better way at getting back at her mom for messing with her love life?

“Him! I want you to match up my mom with Tommy Fogle.”

She smoked a cigarette as she waited for her Uber to take her back to high school, barely able to contain her excitement. Her mom was going to start dating an 18 year old skateboarding punk. Her transformation was going to be almost as hot as Penny’s was going to be.

Ten miles away, at her Pilates studio, Helen Prentice was racing to the bathroom, trying not to vomit again. She’d already retched once and almost on a client. Her stomach had been upset for most of the morning. Drinking all night with her daughter had been a serious mistake; the smoking hadn’t been very smart either. She had a bad feeling that she’d started smoking again because of what she’d done with her daughter’s boyfriend.

When Cassidy and Quinn had smoked around her during the camping trip she’d had no desire to resume a habit that she’d successfully broken nearly twenty years before, but after she’d sucked Quinn’s cock his cigarette smoke had started smelling good, reminding her of all the good times she’d had back when she'd been a pack a day smoker. Watching Cassidy enjoy her cigarette later that evening had pushed her over the edge and now it was like she’d never quit. It was only ten in the morning and she’d already smoked five. She guessed that the butterfly tattoo on her left wrist had something to do with it as well.

The nausea faded after an hour, but her enthusiasm for work faded even quicker. There was something missing in her life and she wasn’t quite sure what. Ever since her first date with Ryan her life had been perfect, her dealings with Cassidy notwithstanding. She had the perfect job, the perfect body, the perfect man, but now none of them seemed all that great.

Her body was still hot, but she felt so old. When she looked in the mirror she felt like she was looking at someone’s mom. A total MILF to be sure, but she didn’t feel a connection to the person reflected back at her. Her feelings for Ryan were changing, too. Sure, he was handsome, intelligent, kind and rich, but he was a sell out who preyed upon the insecurities of women, altering their looks to fit in with a beauty obsessed society controlled by old rich white men like himself.

At noon she took a long lunch break, first stopping at an In & Out burger for a quick bite and then spending the rest of the time sitting in her car at a skate park, watching the boys do tricks on their boards, wishing she could join them, but knowing that she was way too old to be a part of that crowd.

She came home to a house filled with a heavy aroma of freshly baked bread pouring out of the kitchen and even heavier metal pounding out of the living room speakers. Cassidy was dressed in a wool skirt, salmon colored blouse and a pair of black pumps, the exact same outfit that she’d been planning on wearing that night for her dinner date with Ryan, the date she’d cancelled shortly after finishing her lunch break at the skate park. She had to admit that it looked nice on her. Cassidy was a little too small up top to totally make the outfit work, but it made her look a little older, in a good way.

“I hope you’re hungry. Dinner's almost ready,” Cassidy said as she gave her mom a hug.

“Okay. I’m going to change my clothes first. I can’t stand what I’m wearing.”

It took her longer than she’d planned to change. She couldn’t find anything in her closet that appealed to her. It was all wrong. The dresses, skirts and blouses looked pretty and maybe she’d wear them if she was going to the prom, but she wanted something to kick back in, something that wouldn’t tear if she did anything other than sit still and look pretty.

“Hurry up. Dinner’s going to get cold,” Cassidy yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

“Can I borrow some of your clothes?” Helen yelled back.

“That’s fine. I’m wearing some of your clothes after all. Please be quick though.”

Helen entered her daughter’s room and knew that she’d come to the right place. Her closet was full of dresses that looked like something a nun would wear on her day off, but her dresser was packed with sweats, jeans, t-shirts and hoodies. Cassidy was smaller in a few key areas, but since she tended to wear her clothes on the baggy side Helen was able to squeeze into a pair of grey sweats and a purple hoodie.

“Please don’t slouch,” Cassidy said to Helen for the second time during dinner. “It’s bad for your posture and bad manners to boot.”

Helen eye rolled her daughter before sitting up. What she really wanted to do was to eat in the living room while watching television, but Cassidy said that since she’d gone through all the trouble to make dinner it would be nice if they ate it together.

After dinner Cassidy talked her into playing some Nintendo. It was an easy sell, although she’d rather play games on a system that was designed with real gamers in mind, not one made to keep little kids and their doting parents happy. Still, it beat work. At first they smoked inside the house, but after a few cigarettes Cassidy said that it was making the house too smoky, so they both smoked out on the porch after that.

Helen stayed up late that night, not really caring what time that she got into work the next morning. She had half a mind to call in sick anyway. Once Cassidy went to bed she stopped going outside to smoke. It was stupid thing to do anyway. They both smoked now, who cared how how house smelled to potential future guests.

In the morning Cassidy rose a couple of hours before dawn to unfamiliar surroundings. After a moment she realized that for some reason she’d gone to bed in her mother’s bedroom and not her own. She was surprised that her mom hadn’t woken her to make her sleep in her own bed. Feeling restless she decided to go outside for a run. Her mother seemed to love it and it had done great things to her figure. So, she threw on her mother’s running outfit and headed outside.

She found her answer as to why her mom had not woken her up last night sleeping on the couch, holding one of the game controllers like a small child might hold a teddy bear. The television was still on, the ashtray was half full and an empty bottle of Grey Goose lay on the floor. Shaking her head, she slipped out of the house to start her run. When she returned Helen was still asleep on the couch. Cassidy considered waking her, but she looked so peaceful that she decided to let her sleep a little longer.

After quietly cleaning up the coffee table and the surrounding area she headed to her bedroom to take a shower. She couldn’t help feeling like something was wrong. It certainly wasn’t like Helen to get drunk and fall asleep on the couch, but there was something else and it wasn’t that she’d woken up so early and then decided to go jogging, an activity she only did when forced in PE. When she looked in the mirror after her she’d taken a shower she nearly screamed. It wasn’t her face staring back.

Everything about her had changed. Little things like the tattoo of religious symbols on the inside of her left arm now spelling out “Coexist”, instead of “Fiction”, and big things like her tits, which were now almost as large as her mom’s. And her face was gorgeous. She still kind of looked like herself if she squinted just right, but her face looked like it belonged to a movie star, one who was in their late 20s. Her hair had grown out. The side that had been shaved was now past her ear. Somethings were still the same. She was still a blonde and much of her body was covered in a erotic, Alice in Wonderland tattoo.

She looked around the room, realizing that she’d taken a shower in her mom’s bathroom without even realizing it. And she’d made dinner the night before. It had only been grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, her go-to meal, but the soup had been a fire roasted tomato bisque, the bread she’d made from scratch and she’d used a blend of five different cheeses in the sandwich.

She had a horrible feeling about what was happening. When she’d had Olga match her mom to Tommy she’d also broken her match with Ryan. It looked like Cassidy was going to take her mom’s place as his girlfriend, an idea that had repulsed her the day before, but she now found rather appealing.

It occurred to her that she’d need to keep her mom unaware that she was changing until she was further along in her transformation. Once she met Tommy she’d fall for him and then she wouldn’t care what she looked like. After finding some Ambien in the medicine cabinet she rummaged through her mom’s closet for some clothes.

The skirt and blouse combo that she picked fit a lot better than the day before. She opted for a short sleeve blouse so she could show off Desiree’s artwork that covered her arms and a short skirt that showed off her new sexy legs.

Before forcing sleeping pills on her mother, Cassidy took a long look at her. Her mother looked like an older version of what she herself had looked like the day before. Not a forty five year old version of her, but more like what she might have looked like in another eight years. There were differences of course. Her mom didn’t have any tattoos and while her boobs had shrunk, they were still bigger than Cassidy’s had ever been. There was also something strange going on with her hair. It looked like it hadn’t been brushed in weeks and was starting to mat all over the place.

She ground up the Ambien and dumped it into a glass of orange juice in hopes that her mom would wake up, drink the juice and then fall back asleep until much later in the day.

Now, she needed to figure out what she was going to do all day. She couldn’t go to school. She might pass for a substitute teacher, but there was no way she was passing for a student. Pilates sounded nice, but she didn’t think she looked enough like her mom quite yet to fool anyone at the studio. While she thought she decided to have a cigarette.

She grabbed her purse off the back of the closet door and then headed out to the back porch. As she removed her cigarettes she realized that she’d grabbed her mother’s purse by mistake. Like it really mattered. It would be her purse soon enough. Looking through the contents she found a receipt for a day spa. Pulling out her mother’s phone she typed in the unlock code and made a call to set up an appointment. While the phone rang she realized that until that moment she hadn’t known any of her mother’s passwords.
varianm

Postby varianm » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:30 pm

by Varian Milagro

Chapter 10

When Helen awoke she had no idea where she was or even what day it was. Her head felt like it was stuffed with cotton balls, as did her mouth. She spied a glass of orange juice, but that made her think of vodka which made her want to hurl. She ran to the kitchen sink and drank until her belly felt like it was going to burst. Looking at the kitchen clock she saw that it was a little after one. Since it was light out she guessed that it was PM and not AM.

She headed to her bedroom, to change her clothes. A shower was probably a good idea, but it sounded like too much effort. What wasn’t too much effort was tossing the all the fugly dresses in her closet. She couldn’t even remember why, or even when, she’d bought them, but she didn’t really care. They were hideous and she was never going to wear them so they had to go. She tossed them all into the hall and then rooted through her dresser for fresh underwear, t-shirt, jeans and hoodie. All of them fit much better today for some reason, not that she really cared. She wanted to get out of the house as soon as she could.

When she entered the garage she was shocked to see that the car was gone. Had Cassidy taken the car? She must have, but for some reason that idea bothered her. It wasn’t like she was going to drive it herself, not if she didn’t have to. All it did was pollute the air and clog the streets anyway. Better to get where you were going with your own power and not rely on the remains of dead dinosaurs. After pumping her bicycle tires full of air she took off towards the other side of town.

There weren’t a lot of people at the skatepark when she arrived, which wasn’t totally surprising since it was a school day and not yet 3pm. She sat down on one of the benches that ringed the large cement bowl so she could watch the three guys present do their skateboard tricks. Based on their looks she guessed that they were skipping high school. When she lit a cigarette one of them headed her way.

“You got another one I can have?” He pointed at her cigarette.

“You got another one of those?” She pointed at his skateboard.

“No, but I’ll let you take a spin on it for a smoke. I’m Mitchell.”

“Deal.” She tossed him the pack as she snatched the board from his hand. “I’m Helen.“

Without stopping she ran to the edge of the bowl and then leapt, slipping the skateboard under her feet just before it hit the concrete down slope. She rocketed up the other side, did a handstand with one hand while the other held the board to her feet, which were currently high in the air above her head. Her hair flopped down around her face, looking more like thick strands of yarn than a sheet of hair. She followed up with a few ollies and a rail slide before skating back to Mitchell.

“Nice board.” She held out the skateboard to him.

“That was a wicked hand plant. You know, me and my buds are heading over to White Castle in a few. Wanna come?”

“Nah, I’m waiting for someone.”

“Oh. That’s cool. You can keep riding while I finish my smoke.”

“Thanks.” Helen dropped the board to the ground and then pushed it toward the edge of the bowl. She ran at it, leapt on just before it went over the edge, starting a series of tricks that she didn’t know how she knew and didn’t really care why she now knew them. She was having a blast and that’s what counted.

Not even a minute had passed from the time she’d stopped skating and given the skateboard back to Mitchell when a very familiar face approached. Once she saw his piercing blue eyes she was head over heels for him.

“That your boyfriend?” Tommy Fogle said, pointing to Mitchell, who was standing with his friends about a hundred feet away.

“No. I don’t have a boyfriend.” Helen’s heart hammered in her chest. Tommy was so close that she could reach out and touch him if she wanted, but she didn’t. She wanted him to make the first move.

“You look really familiar, do I know you?”

“I don’t know, do you?”

“Holy shit. I know who you are. You’re Cassidy Prentice.” He looked her over again. “You’re looking good.” He reached over and fingered one of her many blonde dreadlocks. “When did you get these?”

“They’re kinda new. I got bored with my old hair.” The absurdity of being at a skatepark, pining over Tommy Fogle, slammed into her like a school bus doing 90mph. Why did he think she looked like Cassidy and how had she managed to do a bunch of skateboard tricks? It’d been twenty-five years since she’d last been on a board and at that time she’d fallen on her ass as soon as she’d stepped on one. Just what had her daughter done to her?

“I love the look. I knew you’d look hot with dreads.”

“I’ll be right back.” She ran to the public restroom.

Looking in the mirror she realized why Tommy thought she was Cassidy. She looked almost exactly like her daughter, except much, much hotter. She’d maintained a lot of the curves and beauty that she’d gained from dating Ryan, but now it had been toned down a little and repackaged into her daughter’s 18 year old body. Except for the dreads, she looked like she could be a serious contender for homecoming queen, not that she believed in subjecting herself to such blatant objectification.

Tommy was waiting for her just outside of the ladies room when she exited. She looked at him, as if for the first time. She’d judged him so wrong over the last year. Everything from the way he leaned against the wall like he didn’t care about anything, to the tattoo of a pot leaf on his neck seemed so cool now. The large gauges in his ears, which before she’d considered them as a form self mutilation, now looked like the sign of determination and dedication. You didn’t get gauges that big overnight; it took a lot of time and work. Besides, they looked totally killer on him.

It was more than just his looks; it was his whole attitude as well. He didn’t give a fuck what other people thought about him, he did what he wanted. He was into skateboards, so he rode them all the time. He followed his passion and didn’t let trivial things like school work get in his way. She loved that about him now.

She lit a cigarette, hoping that it would hide her goofy smile. “Want one?”

“I don’t like giving money to big tobacco, so I roll my own.” He pulled a pouch of American Spirit tobacco from his jacket pocket. “Want me to roll one for you?”

“Sure.” Helen dropped her commercial cigarette to the ground and crushed it out.

“Great.” He smiled, sending her head spinning. Holding up a baggie filled with dark green leaves, he said, “You want me to add a little Kali Mist to yours, too?”

“Fuck yeah.”

“Excellent.” He sat down next to her and then handed her a rolling paper. “Hold this for me,” He dribbled a little tobacco followed by a whole lot of weed. “I saw you skating. You’re pretty good.”

“Thanks,” she said as he carefully took the paper from her and then rolled it into a tight joint.

“So, your mom cool with you talking to me? She was pretty clear last year that she didn’t want me anywhere near you.”

“I could give a fuck.”

He looked at her with a whole lot of skepticism. “Okay, who are you and what did you do with Cassidy Prentice.”

Helen’s heart seized up in her chest. He’d figured out that she wasn’t really her daughter. What if he didn’t want to be with her anymore? How would she go on living?

“On second thought, don’t answer that. I like the new you. Smoking, skating, swearing. All my favorite S words.” He stuck the joint into his mouth.

“You forgot an S word.” Helen lit his spliff and then leaned in real close. “I do that one too and it’s my favorite.”

“What the fuck are we doing in a skatepark then?” He handed her the joint.

“Getting stoned.” She took a long drag and then held the smoke as long as she could, relishing the floating feeling growing in her brain. “Oh, were you thinking of a different S word?”

Tommy laughed as he took back the joint. “You tease.”

“I was teasing, not being a tease. There’s a big difference.” She ran a hand up his thigh. “I don’t tease, ever.”

“Good, cause neither do I.” He leaned into her face, his blue eyes boring into hers. He exhaled a tight stream of smoke straight into her mouth and then followed it up with a knee wobbling kiss.

They made out on the bench, not caring who was watching, only pausing long enough to take the occasional drag. Once they’d smoked the whole joint they sucked face for nearly twenty minutes straight.

Eventually they got hungry so they walked down to the In & Out burger. He ran into a couple of friends that gave them a ride to LA Skate to pick up a board for her and some new clothes. Next door was a tattoo/piercing parlor where she got started on her own set of gauges. Ivan, the piercing guy, started her off with a pair of size 16 tapers. They looked like tiny spikes that you’d use to kill a five inch tall vampire, but they were made of stainless steel, not wood. She also got a small tattoo on her other wrist, but instead of another butterfly she got a pot leaf.

Helen invited Tommy into the house when she got home. He was leery of having a run in with Cassidy’s mom, which made her feel kind of guilty. She’d been right in her assessment of him back then, he was an unmotivated stoner who didn’t think further into the future than his next trip to the skatepark, but he was also crazy cute and an awesome kisser. She coaxed him into the house by telling him that her mom had changed. So much, in fact, that he wouldn’t recognize her even if she were standing right in front of him.

He rolled another spliff while she found a better radio station. She still liked classical music, but it wasn’t the kind of music she wanted to get stoned to, so she selected KROQ, an alternative rock radio station. She snuggled up next to Tommy and helped him smoke his weed while they played a few games of Mario Kart. He said that it had been a long time since he’s played Nintendo and then said they should go to his place next time since he had an Xbox. She said that she’d go wherever he wanted. He set down his controller, pushed her backwards on the couch and then climbed on top of her.

She halfway undressed and he was on his way to third base when the knocking started on the front door. They tried to ignore it, hoping the person would go away, but they didn’t.

“This better be fucking important,” Helen said as she pulled on her tank top. She kicked her bra under the couch as she headed to the front door.

“It’s about fucking time,” Penny said when Helen opened the front door. “You ever think about calling a person back? I don’t even rate a text?”

Penny wore a slinky, black, long sleeve dress with slits on both sides of the long skirt running up to her waist. Her face was covered in dark makeup and her head with a floppy wool hat. It looked like she’d gained a couple of cup sizes and there was a pentagram hanging from a chain around her neck. To Helen, she looked like Aubrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's crossed with Morticia from The Addam's Family.

“I lost my phone.” Helen pushed past Penny, pulling the front door closed behind her, hoping to keep the unannounced visit as short as possible. She wanted to get back to Tommy so they could finish what they’d started. She was insanely curious about what he was packing inside his jeans. The way his cock had felt on her leg when he’d been sucking on her tits made her think that he was way bigger than Ryan. She wouldn’t be certain until she got his jeans off him and could see for herself. The sooner that Penny left the sooner that was going to happen.

“You’ve got nothing to say for yourself? Thanks to you I skipped bible study last night to hang out at an occult book store on Westwood Ave. I spent the first hour first buying books, amulets and crystals and then the rest of the time helping out with a seance in the back room."

“Sorry.” Helen didn’t know exactly what Cassidy had done to Penny, but she had a feeling it involved Olga matching her up with the dark haired teenager sitting behind wheel of the beat up van currently parked on the street in front of the house. It would explain Penny's new look and why her tits were twice the size they’d been the last time she’d seen her.

“I’d be more mad at you, but I had so much fun last night. I actually got to speak with a spirit from another realm. I prayed five times a day all my life and not a fucking peep. One seance and I’m talking to actual dead people.”

“No harm, no foul?” Helen said as she pulled a pouch of American Spirit out of her back pocket..

“Oh please. You are so not getting off that easy.”

Helen looked to the front door as she began to roll her cigarette, wanting nothing more than to get back to Tommy, her nipples actually aching for the touch of his lips. “What do you want from me?”

“Answers first." Penny pointed at the front door. "Was that Tommy Fogle in there? I didn't think you liked him very much.”

“It’s complicated.” She lit her smoke and then held it out to Penny who waved it away.

Penny gave Helen the once over, as if she’d finally noticed the changes she’d undergone over the last couple of days. “Well, you look nice. You’re very skater chic.”

“Thanks.” She looked down at her outfit, almost all of it she’d picked up at LA Skate. In addition to the tank top she wore a pair of purple Vans and faded cutoffs. “Tommy helped me pick it out.”

“So, was the whole thing about dating brothers just to get me to agree to a match with Jax?"

“I’m sorry about how things turned out with Quinn. Helen got Olga to break up the match.” She thought back to her seduction of Quinn. Finding him had been easy thanks to Olga’s amulet. Getting him to agree to a blow job had been even easier. He'd been leering at her every chance he got since they'd first met on the camping trip at Mt. Baldy. It was just as well that she’d stopped him from being matched with Cassidy. He would have cheated on her with someone else eventually.

“That bitch. Well, the main reason I stopped by was to ask you if you wanted to come see Divine Heresy play at the Underground with Jax and me. You can bring Tommy if you want.”

“I really want some alone time with Tommy.”

“Desiree is going to be there.”

“Yeah, so?” Helen had no idea who Desiree. She'd never heard Cassidy mention that name before.

Penny shrugged. “She wanted me to let you know. Apparently she’s been trying to call you, too. Anyway, the second thing reason I'm here is this; I think you should get Olga to match your mom to my dad. We can be best friend sisters like we always wanted to be."

“Yeah, I’m not going to do that. Your dad is into some pretty trashy women.”

“So? Your mom’s a total slut. They’re perfect for each other.”

Helen resisted the urge to punch Penny in the tit and instead blew smoke in her face. “Helen is too good for your dad.”

Penny waved away the smoke. “Well, fuck.” She chewed her lip for a moment. “Can I use your bathroom? I really need to pee.”

Helen opened the door. “Go ahead. You know where it is.” She tossed her smoke and then followed Penny inside.

Once Penny was out of sight, Helen leaned over to Tommy and whispered into his ear. “Once she gets back let’s go to your place.” She ran her hand over his crotch. “I really want to see what you’re hiding in here and I don’t want to be interrupted again.”

“Was that Penny?” Tommy looked more curious about the girl who’d just walked by than the one who was rubbing her body against him.

“You know her?” Helen let go of Tommy and sat back on the couch.

“Yeah, we have second period Algebra together.” He cupped his hands in front of his chest. “She get her tits done?”

“Looks like it.” She crossed her arms, not knowing who she was most angry with, Penny for interrupting them, Tommy for being more interested in the other girl’s tits, or Cassidy for robbing her of a couple of cup sizes. “Penny’s a total skank these days.”

The rumbling of the garage door reverberated through the room. Helen figured that it had to be Cassidy. “Fuck. We gotta get out of here!” What was Tommy going to say when he saw two Cassidys?

“Is that your mom?” Tommy looked as scared as Helen felt. “Is she going to freak out on me again?”

Helen was more afraid that it would be Tommy doing the freaking. “Let’s go out the back.” She grabbed his arm and pulled.

“I gotta get my skateboard. It’s by the front door.”

“Hello, angel.” Cassidy strode into the house from the garage, carrying several Gucci shopping bags. Her hair had grown out, hanging down her back in thick, blonde waves. She wore a body hugging scarlet dress that matched her lipstick and showed off her impressive curves. The dress had spaghetti straps, so it also showed off her sleeve tattoos, not that anyone would be looking anywhere but at her tits.

“Holy fuck,” Helen said as she stared at the gorgeous woman her daughter had become. She looked like she was in her mid thirties.

“Woah.” Tommy stared at Cassidy with a mix of awe and lust.

Helen punched him in the arm. “Don’t be gross.”

“Well, hello Tommy. Have you been having a good time with my little girl?”

“Yes he has, MOM.” Helen stepped in front of Tommy. “Do I have you to thank for that?”

Penny entered the room, saw Cassidy, the one who now looked like her own mom, and let out a shriek.

“Are you alright, Penny?” Cassidy sat down and crossed her legs at the thigh showing off her freshly waxed calves and her brand new Jimmy Choo pumps. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“I’m okay, Mrs. Prentice. I didn’t know that you were home and you surprised me.” Penny held her purse against her body like someone might try and steal it at any moment.

“It’s good to see you again.” Cassidy extracted a long white cigarette from her pack using her French tipped nails. “Interesting new look you have going on there. Please don’t tell me that you’ve been changing the way you dress to please a boy.”

Penny shot a glare at Helen. “I felt like I needed a change is all.”

“We missed having you around. Would you like to stay for dinner? I’m making crab cakes. You’re welcome to stay too, Tommy.” She held the cigarette near her face, making no move to light it.

“I can’t stay,” Penny said as she fidgeted with the strap on her purse. “Someone is waiting for me outside.”

“That’s too bad. Does someone have a light?”

Helen rolled her eyes. “I thought you didn’t want us smoking in the house.”

“I don’t think I like your tone, young lady.” Cassidy leaned forward to accept a light from Tommy, making sure that he had an unobstructed view down her dress. “Besides, I believe that it was you who made that rule originally.”

Helen turned to Penny. “You know I’m warming up to your earlier idea.”

“Come here, Penny. I want to get a good look at you. I promise I won’t bite.”

Penny inched closer, her face soon matching the color Cassidy’s dress as she slid her purse behind her back. “I like your tattoo.”

“Thanks.” Cassidy lifted the pentagram charm that was resting between Penny’s breasts. “This is cute.” She exhaled smoke past Penny’s face. “Oh, I’m being rude. Would you like a cigarette?”

Penny scowled. “No and why is everyone trying to get me to smoke all of a sudden?”

“I’m assuming that you’ve been over to Jax’s house by now," Cassidy said. "How is Desiree?”

“She’s fine.” Penny looked back and forth between Cassidy and Helen, looking more confused by the moment.

Cassidy smiled. “That’s good to hear. Has she asked about Cassidy by any chance?”

“I don’t know what’s going on here, but I’ve got to go.” Penny rushed to the front door.

Helen watched Penny leave and then turned to Cassidy. “I think we need to have a little mother daughter talk, Helen!”

Cassidy picked up her bags. “I’ll be in my bedroom, Cassidy!”

“I won’t be long.” Helen gave Tommy a quick kiss and then followed Cassidy to her old bedroom.
varianm

PreviousNext

Return to Stories