The Adjuster- WG, BE, Slob, Preg

Moderator: audipwr87

The Adjuster- WG, BE, Slob, Preg

Postby audipwr87 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:26 pm

Brad and Christa had just started walking home from their High school. His hand holding hers as he played with her dainty well manicured fingers. The first day of their sophomore year had just finished. Summer was over and the hint of fall was in the air.

Christa and Brad had first met at the beginning of their freshmen year. Brad was one of the more popular guys in their grade and had caught her in mid fall when she was carrying her salad and slipped on some spilt soda in the cafeteria.

Truth be told he was secretly checking her out as she sashayed across the cafeteria in her slightly above the knee skirt and blue blouse. Luckily enough it was as if fate gave him an opening to ask her out when he caught her.

It was incredibly easy catching all of her 115 pound 5'2 frame. Especially when he was a pretty strong guy himself. He was one of those guys that was good at just about any sport he played. Just a natural athlete. He stood at 6 feet and weighed 175 pounds thanks to his love for sports.

Christa had stolen his heart at first glance. Her beautifully straight pearl white smile and full lips, how she wore makeup, but not enough to mask her natural beauty and lastly she knew she was beautiful but she didn't flaunt it.

She kept herself in shape by watching what she ate, was also on the swim team for her school, went hiking with Brad fairly often and worked out in her free time.

Her personality was one of a kind. She had an amazing sense of humor and was always positive. She helped out at the local food bank and volunteered in various charities. He had never met a more selfless person.

But she did know how to have fun too. They would spend some nights together sharing a blunt and then either go see a movie or go somewhere a bit more private in Brad's car to have some fun.

"I can't believe summer is over, it feels like it just started and now I'm already buried up to my elbows in AP math, chem and English homework..." Christa said kicking a few pebbles as she walked.

Brad agreed nodding his head. "Yeah it went by way too quick. But I imagine it's just because it was one hell of a summer huh? That two week vacation at your parents beach house, you looking stunning in your two-piece and those late nights we spent on the beach." He said winking at her.

She grinned up at him knowingly and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Yeah it was pretty incredible wasn't it?"

They had been together for nearly a year now and were starting to get pretty serious. She was someone who prided themselves on waiting to have sex. They had just had sex for the first time during their vacation at her parents beach house a couple weeks prior. She knew that her and Brad's love was real, so she decided to let go of her virginity. They had waited til her parents had gone to bed and snuck out of the house and went down to the beach. They made love for the first time in the moonlight hearing the waves crash on the beach. It was perfect. Ever since then they had been having sex at any possible moment.

Brad smiled. "Well I don't think our fun has to end just because summer is over right?" He said, a hint of mischief in his eyes.

"Well my parents won't be home til late tonight. Maybe we could repeat what we did at the beach house." She said flashing her deep brown eyes at him obviously excited as well.

As if to reinforce the idea, she walked in front of him with her back facing him, ran her hands up the front of his thighs and ground her curvy little derriere into his already stiffening member. He decided to pull on her long silky chocolate colored tresses making her gasp in excitement. The walk seemed to take forever after that.

Another 20 minutes later and they had arrived at Christa's house. They hurried in through the front door and made their way upstairs. Christa was leading him by the hand. His eyes transfixed on her swaying ass and supple hips.

They stepped into her room as she set her backpack down on the floor. It was a very clean room with light pink walls, candles accenting the top of her dresser and stuffed animals decorating the bed. In the center was a beautiful vanity topped with a large lit mirror. It had a collection of different types of make up littering the surface. It was filled with various pictures of her with her family, her in beauty pageants all dressed up and some of her medals that she'd won from those pageants. She also had a few from some of her swimming competitions. She had various academic awards decorating her walls as well. She was a 4.0 GPA student after all. Her room smelled of strawberries thanks to her perfume. Her closet was full of beautiful dresses, stylish tops and stylish heels and shoes. If you could see into her dresser, you would find designer jeans, lacy frilly underwear and some lingerie for her love Brad. Last but not least, she had 4 different barbell weights placed on a shelf that she used during her morning workout routine before school.

Christa turned around and looked hungrily at brad. She started sensually undressing. First her cute red top was pulled up over her shoulders putting her lacy black bra on display that showcased her slightly small but very perky B cup breasts. Next to come was her black slinky yoga pants that revealed her matching lacy black boyshorts that hugged her plump little bubble butt perfectly.

She motioned for Brad to join her on the bed. They were just getting down to business when out of nowhere a small goblinesque looking man appeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Wh... who are you??" Christa asked, her voice trembling while also trying to cover her thin but curvy form with part of the sheet. Brad wasn't so demure. "Who the hell are you?!?! Get the fuck out of here you creep before I smash your face in!!" Brad started making a move towards the creepy goblin but then froze in place.

The creepy creature chuckled. "Why, I am the adjuster of attraction of course but you can call me Mr. Quill. Calm down Brad, you have no control over this. I can either keep you frozen like this if you keep intending to be hostile or i can unfreeze you if you'll cool your jets and I'll explain what I'm doing here."

The goblin cleared his throat. "I've been sent here to even out the ratio of beautiful people and unattractive people and unfortunately you are just much too attractive Christa." Your unmatched beauty has maxed out our limit." He said pointing at her.

"But why me? I haven't done anything wrong, I can't help the way I look." She said trying not to sound conceited... which she wasn't.

"Yeah this is ridiculous!! Why can't you just pick someone else?" Brad interrupted

"You'll shut your mouth Brad if you know what's good for you! Do not test my patience!" The goblins voice boomed.

The goblin continued as if he'd answered the questions a million times over, which he had. "It's purely random my dear. Blame it on bad luck or whatever you'd like, but trust me, you're one of at least a thousand that I need to take care of today just to meet my quota."

Christa was desperately trying to think of any way to get out of this or at the very least prolong the inevitable. "But won't my boyfriend, friends, my family, hell, even my teachers notice the change?"

The goblin grabbed his stomach and started belly laughing. "Oh no my dear Christa! That would just raise too many questions. So what I do aside from altering your appearance and your personality is I also alter your reality. Whatever I change will warp your history to fit your current self. So that is how I do it to answer your hundredth question."

Before Christa could ask another question the adjuster produced a chart out of thin air with some bars that ranged from 1% all the way up to 100%. Obviously her stats were all in the low to mid 90th percentile. A slightly larger bar was spaced to the right of the graph and was an alarmingly bright red color that seemed to glow and pulse.

A bold black line drew itself across the solitary red bar a little over three-quarters of the way down. Before Christa could question what all of it meant, the word "attractiveness" appeared above the single larger red bar. It was nearly full at 94 percent. The black horizontal line was marked at 20 percent...

Other titles appeared above the multiple bars. "Body fat percentage", "height", "body hair", "appetite", "teeth", "eyes", "nose", "intelligence", "breasts", "skin", "butt", "fashion sense", "will power", "personality" and "sex drive".

The adjuster continued. "So I'm sure it's all starting to make sense to you." He produced a long stick for his presentation and pointed to all of her stats. "So you see when all of your stats are this high, and when the ratio of beautiful people and unattractive people is unbalanced, it can lead to disastrous things. Possibly even the end of existence as we know it!

Christa was taken aback. She had no idea being attractive could have such a severe impact on the world.

Christa stared down at the ground, a solitary tear running down her cheek then she looked up at her amazing boyfriend as if pondering something. "So Brad won't even remember how I am now or possibly even know me in my new reality?"

The adjuster gently nodded. "I have been wrong before, he may truly love you, but being attracted to someone is an important part of any relationship. In most cases, relationships tend to fade away once your reality shifts." He shrugged motioning to Brad. "Do you love her Brad? You are free to talk now by the way." Brad quickly gave an assertive nod. "With all my heart, she could be the most unattractive girl in school and I'd still love her!"

The goblin showed some sympathy for what he was doing. "Well it doesn't come down to you, it'll depend on if the alternate you will give Christa the time of day in the new reality. If you can look past her flaws on the outside and get to know her again."

The goblin let it soak in for a few seconds. "I'll let you move freely now brad. Go ahead and join Christa on the bed while we make the necessary adjustments. Hold her tight, enjoy her and love her while you can... you might not get to again after this is over..."

Brad made his way over to the bed where his beautiful girlfriend was seated, head resting against the headboard with her legs straightened out and sat down next to her on the bed. Christa put one of her hands on his chest as she leaned over his way and slowly kissed Brad enjoying it as long as she could. She slid her hand into his and rested her head on her loves shoulder and looked over to the goblin. "Well if it means possibly saving the world... I guess I will do it... not that I have a choice anyways..."

The goblin nodded once again. "Okay well let's get started. I'll try to change you as little as possible and since you're taking it so well and making it easy on me, I will let you have a say in what I change. But let me tell you, it's not going to be easy since you're at 94 percent and we need to bring you down to 20 percent to even things out... and this is the most important thing to remember, you may choose to change something in particular but It can also cause other adverse effects. Say for example you choose to increase your weight, that could also have an effect on your skin, hair, cleanliness, etcetera."

Mr. Quill decided to add one more thing. "But those adverse affects will also help out, further lowering your percentage. I should add that you will gain new memories after each new change and your old memories will slowly fade. Do you understand?"

Christa only nodded tears welling up in her eyes.

Mr.Quill cracked his knuckles. "I will also allow Brad to temporarily keep all of yours and his memories so he can be a middle man so to speak and possibly help you out. Okay where should we start?"

Christa looked over to the chart and then back to herself. She was already short at 5'2 so losing a couple more inches wasn't going to make much of a difference... was it?

"Okay for my first choice I'll go with height." She said with complacency.

Mr. Quill nodded. "Okay, how many inches do you want to lose? One inch is equal to 2 percent by the way."

Christa did some quick math in her head and then answered. "Take 6 inches off my height..."

"Okay, look at you going for broke! That'll leave you at a height of 4'8 and an attractive percentile of 82. Keep in mind, your weight will remain the same so you will appear more out of shape. Unless losing 6 inches adversally affects you some other way.

"Do you play any sports or anything?" Mr. Quill asked.

Christa simply nodded trying to hold back her tears. "I'm on the high school swim team..."

Being 115 pounds at 4'8 will officially put you into the overweight category. Not to mention there will most likely be some adverse effects from losing that much height as in possibly not being on the swim team anymore. I mean, how could you be competitive at that height?"

Christa said two simple words tinged with sadness. "Do it..."

Mr. Quill rubbed his hands together and started working his magic. Brad looked down and let out a gasp. Christa's legs and feet were sliding up the bed! They were also fleshing out a bit, going from shapely sexy legs to plump little appendages as her feet became smaller but swelled a bit with new mass, her toes fattening up with them.

The next thing Brad noticed was Christa's head and back slowly sliding down against the headboard. Before she started shrinking, her head was resting on Brad's shoulder. Now it was slowly making it's way down to the middle of his bicep. She was so short now! If they were to stand, her head would be almost directly in the center of his chest.

Her arms followed suit, shortening and then thickening much like her legs did. Her hand slid out of his as her limbs shortened and filled with fat. Her fingers turning into plump little digits. Her rings expanding with her.

Christa looked up at him with a half hearted smile. "Wow her face has certainly plumped up!" Brad thought. Her cheeks were a bit more rounded hiding her previously sharp cheek bones and she had the start of a double chin now. All of the makeup that she previously had on vanished leaving a still beautiful but a more ordinary looking girl in its place. The last thing he noticed was her tan slightly fading.

Below her expanding chin a positive thing had happened. Well almost completely positive. Her breasts had gone from her previously small B cup breasts and had grown to a healthy C cup. They did tend to settle a bit lower though as they pulled on her larger bra.

The biggest change though was resting under her breasts. Her previously slim abdomen had plumped up a decent amount. Her soft tummy hid the very top of her boyshorts. Her bubble butt had not gone untouched either. She rose up almost an inch as the last amount of mass moved to her bigger ass. With all these extra curves it would cause more drag during swimming competitions...

Mr. Quill looked at what the beauty queens body had become after losing half a foot in height. "Well she certainly doesn't look as fit as she used to be. What do you think of your new form Christa?"

She was fighting back the tears with all her strength. "Ww-Well it cc-certainly doesn't look like I-I'll be competing in any swimming tournaments or beauty pageants any time soon but I can easily slim down some more. I'll just spend more time working out."

As soon as her last sentence left her mouth both Brad and Christa noticed things slowly shifting around the room.

Where once her medals and trophies from beauty pageants and swimming events stood proudly, along with her barbell weights, personal artwork started appearing in its place along with some clay pots that appeared to have been made by her sitting on a new bookshelf that hadn't been there before. The bookshelf took the place of her vanity and mirror. The dresses vanished from her closet and the tops in her closet changed ever so slightly, going up a size and becoming lower quality. Some even being completely replaced with basic cotton t-shirts. Her stylish heels were replaced with basic flats and even some sneakers. In her dresser her undergarments weren't changing aside from going up a size or two to fit a fuller form. Her designer jeans changed a little, going up a couple sizes and shortening to fit her shorter body.

Next Christa's eyes fluttered shut as new memories swept through her mind. Her memories of beauty pageants, swimming, tanning and makeup were replaced with nights at home painting, coloring and doing other arts and craft related things. Her manicured finger nails had lost all their polish and shortened and her matching toe nails lost all polish as well. Since she wasn't in beauty pageants or swimming tournaments anymore she wasn't as health conscious. Combine that with with a bit of snacking as she did her artwork...

(((She changed further...)))

"Oops well I did try to warn her... It looks like I was right. There are some adverse effects."

Mr. Quill and Brad both noticed that she had started to inflate.

Her weight slowly rose up to 125 pounds. 10 extra pounds of pure fat... Her whole body inflated further.

Her eyes remained closed, still fluttering. She went back to a memory where she was in the school cafeteria carrying her usual lunch which consisted of 2 slices of pepperoni pizza and a diet coke. She was dressed in a jean skirt that stopped just above her knees showing off her chubby legs and a top that highlighted her healthy breasts to hopefully pull attention away from her plush belly. She slipped on some spilt soda and Brad caught her.

It was fairly easy catching all of her 125 pound 4'8" frame.

Once again her room shifted a bit. It became a bit more messy, random snack wrappers littering her bookshelf along with a few on the floor, an open pack of powdered raspberry filled Doughnettes appeared on her nightstand right next to where she was sitting, a couple dirty plates and some dirty clothes piled on the floor to make it complete.

Mr. Quill looked at the floating graph seeing her attractive percentile went down 5 more points bringing it down to a total of 77.

"Well slowly but surely she's getting closer to her goal." Mr. Quill said with interest.

The newly changed Christa slowly opened her eyes.

Mr. Quill already knew that this Christa wouldn't remember her life from before the change but he felt like asking her a couple questions anyways.

"How do you like your new form Christa?"

She looked down and examined her plumpened form and just shrugged her shoulders. "Haven't I always been this way?"

Her mind was obviously already starting to erase her old memories.

Mr. Quill couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for her. "Well not exactly... you used to be 6 inches taller and 10 pounds lighter."

Then he decided to ask a very interesting question. "What do you think of your body Christa, do you wish you were thinner or taller?"

Christa grabbed one of her love handles and poked her soft midsection with her other hand. "It doesn't really bother me. This is just me... I don't play sports or anything and Brad doesn't seem to mind so why do something about it? I don't really think I'm that out of shape anyways."

Mr. Quill thought to himself. "Oh she's already starting to forget certain details about her past life... interesting..."

Christa continued. "Besides Brad and I are still somewhat active anyways. Him more than me obviously but we go on walks and go hiking on occasion even though it's hard to with my short legs. Occasionally I'll go swimming too. Mainly just for fun though.

Mr. Quill continued. "Well the first change has taken place and you're down to 77 percent from 94. Now the question is, what do you want to change next?

Christa looked over at the floating graph. Looking through the different options. "Body fat percentage", "height", "body hair", "appetite", "teeth", "eyes", "nose", "intelligence", "breasts", "skin", "butt", "fashion sense", "will power", "personality" and "sex drive".

She thought for a couple minutes trying to figure out what would effect her the least but give her the most percentage.

She was taking awhile trying to decide on what to pick and Mr. Quill was growing impatient.

"What percentage would personality account for Mr.Quill?" Christa asked while pointing.

Mr. Quill started. "It's a flat ten percent." he said nonchalantly. But he continued. "But personality changes usually cause extreme adverse effects which means it'd get you much closer to your goal but could possibly change you completely so I'd be very careful about your choice."

She decided to try her luck there. "I'd like to go with personality Mr. Quill."

Mr. Quill smiled. "Okay, so this is a multiple option choice. Your options are slob, nympho, bimbo, bitch, stoner and nerd. Just remember, any choice you make can have adverse effects so give it some serious thought.

Christa smiled for the first time since this whole thing started and thought to herself. "This was an easy choice.

"Slob" was a definite no because that could mean severe weight gain, not bathing, among other nasty things and she would certainly lose Brad.

"Nympho" was another no. She would probably be considered the school slut which Brad definitely wouldn't go for and she could end up pregnant or something.

"Bimbo" wasn't exactly a bad choice, but she would be dumber than a box of rocks and that would be a bad idea, especially while making these decisions.

"Bitch" was an interesting one. It would be a complete polar opposite of what she was now and Brad most likely wouldn't go for someone like that.

"Nerd" was a dangerous one. That one had so many different ways it could go. She could end up weighing a ton or on the other hand having no curves at all, severe social issues, bad hygiene, the list went on and on and on.

"Stoner" was probably the safest one of them all she thought. Brad and her partook in smoking weed fairly often. It didn't really affect her much. She would just be a bit goofy as well as horny for a little while, be a little hungry so she'd eat some snacks, usually have sex with Brad and return back to normal after a few hours.

Christa looked over at Brad who was still sitting next to her. "I think I'm going to go with "Stoner". What do you think babe?"

Brad thought for a few moments weighing the different options. "Yeah I think that's the safest choice for us to still be together my love."

That was all that was needed for Christa to make her decision. "I'm going to go with "Stoner" Mr. Quill.

Mr. Quill rubbed his hands together once more. "Okay, speak now or forever hold your peace or I guess in this case "piece". He couldn't help but chuckle to himself for being so clever.

Christa gave Brad one last kiss before she gave the nod to Mr. Quill to proceed.
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Re: The Adjuster- WG, BE, Slob, Preg

Postby audipwr87 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:28 pm

First the red bar on the floating graph lowered another ten percent bringing it down to 67 percent.

Brad was looking for any signs of change and he didn't have to wait very long.

First a still-smoking bong appeared in between the brunettes fleshy thighs. The bowl piece fully loaded with some fresh greens.

Christa was relieved that that was all that had changed. "Wow that (cough) wasn't so bad!"

Brad piped up. "Well that was just the first round hun. Your room hasn't changed yet."

Christa laughed with a slightly raspy chuckle forgoing covering her boobs any longer to take another rip from her bong. "Hah sorry B-rad. I must be more messed up than I thought! This is some premium chronic."

Mr. Quill interjected. "That was just your personality changing Christa. I'm sure more changes will be coming any minute."

The three of them waited to see what kind of person this new version of Christa would be but they already had an idea...

Christa's room began to transform.

A heavy smoke started to appear from nowhere filling the whole room in a haze. The pink bedspread she had loved in her previous form turned fluid and changed into a grungy solid black comforter and sheet bedspread.

Not only that, but half-opened bags of chips, cookies and partially drank 2 liter bottles of soda appeared taking up much of the space where Brad and Christa weren't laying. Christa's left hand which had previously been just resting on the bed became enclosed in a family size bag of Cheetos. Orange Cheeto dust appeared around her mouth and coated her lips. She looked down at it with an incredulous gaze and looked at Brad who was also in obvious shock.

The light pink walls changed color becoming white, but then yellowing a bit from the excess weed smoke that was always in there. Her floor became even more littered with candy bar wrappers and stains appeared in the previously pristine carpet from soda and different foods.

Her backpack was still laying on the floor but various patches that were weed themed stiched themselves onto it. It also lightened a bit as a few of her AP books vanished forever, along with her perfect GPA.

Brad looked at Christa hoping that was it for the changes. He waited a few seconds... "Well it looks like we may have lucked out babe!" Christa squealed with joy and coughed. "I think you're right!" He hugged her tight.

Christa looked around her pigsty of a room with a bit of a disgusted look on her face. "Well I guess this isn't too bad, I'm just a stoner that's a bit messy and likes to snack a little.

Mr. Quill looked over at the graph and noticed the main bar drop another 30 percent bringing it down to 37... "You spoke too soon Brad. Something else is about to happen and it looks like it may be a bigger change than you two were hoping for." He said pointing at the graph.

Brad looked at her studying her closely. Christa had a petrified look on her face as she stared lovingly into her lovers eyes... But that look was soon replaced with a very particular look. A look of absolute hunger...

She started shoveling handful after handful of Cheetos into her watering mouth... all the while quietly moaning enjoying her snacks.

Her physical appearance started to change to match her personality. The first thing he noticed was her hair became unkempt and donned a greasy sheen to it. Then it started slowly inching up her back leaving her soft lower back exposed stopping once it reached her shoulder blades.

Her skin followed suit losing the last of it's tan as it became pale white, becoming oily and a few pimples appeared on her plump face, on the tops of her breasts, legs, back and her fleshy ass cheeks.

Her hand moved from the bag of Cheetos to the box of raspberry filled powdered doughnettes sitting on her nightstand. She brought one to her mouth and ate it in one bite dropping powdered sugar all over herself mixing with the Cheetos dust.

Next her bra vanished and medium sized angel wing tattoos began to spread out from behind her shorter hair and her eyes turned a light shade of red as if she was currently high. A small septum hoop appeared in her nose and her small diamond studs in her ears transformed into large black gauges stretching out her earlobes. Her fingernails and toenails once again became painted but this time they were sloppily painted black. Last but not least an artsy pot leaf tattoo appeared on the side of her soft stomach.

She then proceeded to chug straight from a 2-liter bottle of Coke finishing with a loud belch.

She went in for more food

"What the hell is happening Mr. Quill?!?" Brad yelled out of terror.

Mr. Quill nodded. "Well it appears as though she loves to snack when she's stoned Brad."

"Well no shit Sherlock!"

Mr. Quill had a flash of anger spread across his face but then it dissipated. "No need to be rude!"

His smile returned. "You know what this does mean though, don't you?"

Brad's face put his anger on full display. "No! What does that mean you jackass?"

Mr. Quill ignored the obvious jab at him. "Well think about It, she's a stoner so she will be stoned all the time. If she's stoned all the time and snacks when she's stoned, what do you think is going to happen to her figure?"

Brad's face turned ghostly white. He slowly looked over to his love. "Oh shit..."

The first thing Brad noticed was her slight double chin and cheeks started ballooning up right before their very eyes leaving her beautiful face buried under newly acquired fat. She had a full double chin now, there was no doubt about that... But that was only the beginning.

The changes continued downwards as she kept stuffing her face...

Below her bloated chin, her neck thickened filling with flab. Then the changes reached her healthy C cup breasts. They expanded outwards and downwards getting pulled down with the added mass. The nipples pointing further and further down the more they grew. Blue veins and stretch marks began appearing all over her breasts. They finally stopped once they reached a very healthy DD. Her back had begun to ache from the added weight.

Her arms softened even more. Now any time she moved them, they would violently jiggle.

In between eating a doughnut, she proceeded to grab her bong with her increasingly fat sausage fingers and took a nice deep hit. Her belly inflating as the smoke filled her lungs and shrunk as she let it out after a few seconds with a hearty sigh.

It appeared that her belly had begun to surge forward onto her lap and it was propping up her massive mammaries giving them a bit of extra support.

An avalanche of flab spilled forward and poured down into the gap between her legs almost knocking over her bong that was positioned between her thighs. Her belly button which started out as a very cute and shallow one, quickly became a deep deep cavern swallowing any lint or falling food that would dare to enter it. It was topped off with a black belly button piercing. A small but discernible crease started to form as a second roll appeared. Angry red stretch marks were the next thing to come, invading the majority of her bellies originally smooth surface.

Brad looked on in absolute terror. "Oh my god, she has a double belly now..."

She rose up another couple of inches as her previously sexy bubble butt was replaced by a cellulite riddled ass as she spent most of her time on it now. Her black lacy boyshorts growing and straining to contain her fat ass.

Her thighs began to twitch and fill with pure soft blubber. She had to spread her fat laden legs farther and farther apart to make room for the growth. She then moved the bong further down towards her knees so she could stuff a large jar of salsa con queso in between her jiggling thighs.

Her calves ballooned up becoming the size that her thighs originally were. Her ankles almost completely disappeared as they were also overtaken with fat becoming forever swollen from handling all the excess weight.

She was truly a big girl now weighing in at a whopping 185 pounds which was alot for a girl who stood at 4'8.

Christa came out of her drug induced food binge. Her eyes were barely open which was due partially to being so baked and the other being that her cheeks were so round now that it hid her brown eyes.

She looked around the room and then down at herself. Her eyes immediately snapped open in utter horror and disbelief. "What the hell happened to my body!! I look like a beached whale!!

Mr. Quill was partially annoyed that she didn't heed his warnings. "I told you to beware of adverse effects. You didn't give it enough thought!!"

Christa started balling her eyes out. Brad did his best trying to console her. "We can fix this baby. We'll just hit the gym hard and be more active. You'll have to cut down on the snacking, or at the very least snack on healthier foods."

Christa looked up at him through tear filled eyes. "You really think so?"

Brad nodded reassuringly. "I know we can! Let's do It! I love you hun and I'd do anything for you!"

Christa nodded. "Okay, you can't let me slip back into my old ways. Let's get rid of all this junk food, go get some workout gear and..."

She was interrupted by her room shifting once again...

Her messy room became even worse. The first thing she noticed is various band posters and posters about weed appeared on her walls. Dirty dishes lined the floors and empty fast food containers were strewn about. Her bookshelf was completely replaced with a flat screen tv and a couple gaming consoles with a plethora of different games. Some porn dvds appeared as well.

Her nightstand was covered in half open bags of chips, empty pizza boxes and various bongs and pipes of course.

"What the fuck is going on Mr. Quill?!?!" Christa screamed out loud.

Mr. Quill just shrugged his shoulders knowingly. "Do you really think a stoner, especially someone as fat and out of shape as you would focus on being active at all??"

Christa didn't know what to say... She was in complete and utter shock.

In her closet more changes were happening. Her somewhat stylish clothing became a thing of the past. Her cute colorful tops were replaced with grungy stretched out band t-shirts. All mostly in the color black and her flats were all replaced with some beat up old sneakers and black sandals.

In her dresser, alot of changes were happening as well. Her drawers were haphazardly opened, warn out clothes hanging from them, as her designer jeans and yoga pants vanished, stretched out sweatpants, pjs, fishnet stockings and a few extra large black skirts took their place. Many pairs of panties vanished to be replaced only by a couple thongs in a much larger size since she went commando most of the time. One stood out from the rest. It was a black thong with a bright neon green weed leaf decorating the front. Her lingerie vanished to be replaced with various sex toys.

Suddenly she was brought out of her shock for a short second as she felt something rustling in her nether regions. She lifted up her belly trying to see what was going on. Her booty shorts were slowly vanishing right before her eyes leaving her vagina completely exposed!! She felt a cool breeze on her pussy.

"Why am I completely naked now??" Christa said calmly and slowly.

"Well looking into your past it seems as if you've been steadily gaining and between your growth and smoking weed all the time you don't really see the need to wear underwear."

Right after that sentence Christa's eyes slowly closed shut once more as her memories were further altered. Her days of being even somewhat active going hiking or swimming vanished quickly being replaced by hours upon hours of just being planted on her fat ass smoking weed, stuffing her face with fattening foods and having sex with brad...

Mr. Quill and Brad both eyed the graph again noticing the number lowering from 37 down to 27...

"Oh it looks like she's about to change again Brad. I really hope you love her as much as you say."

Brad just ignored the goblin and studied his zatfig girlfriend who was still sitting next to him.

She was still sitting up next to him on the bed. Her squishy thigh pressing on his own. Suddenly he felt it... Excess pressure...

She was growing again... luckily it was a small gain this time around but a gain none the less. Her rolls just expanded a bit more and she made a slightly larger indent in her bed. This latest gain brought her to a massive weight of 205 pounds! She was almost double the size that she was when she started...

Her eyes remained closed, still fluttering. She went back to a memory where she was in the school cafeteria after a smoke session with her friends carrying her usual lunch which consisted of a whole pepperoni pizza, a couple bags of chips and a chocolate shake.

She was dressed in a short black leather skirt that stopped 3 inches short of her dimpled knees showing off her fat-laden legs, super thick thighs and an old sublime t-shirt that was cut at the collar almost all the way down to the top of her belly to highlight her massive breasts to hopefully pull attention away from her big jiggling double belly. She slipped on some spilt soda and Brad caught her. But not before some of her chocolate shake spilled down the front of her shirt.

It was incredibly hard catching all of her 205 pound 4'8" frame. He grunted at the sheer strength it took to hold her fat body up.

"Are you ok?" Brad asked with genuine concern filling his voice.

Christa swept her greasy bangs out of her brown and slightly reddened eyes also revealing a fair amount of acne on her forehead. She looked up at him and smiled. Her double chin still prominent even as she looked up at him. "Yeah I think I am.

She felt the cold icy liquid dripping down between her healthy cleavage and looked down. "Oh, no use crying over spilt milkshake I always say." She ran her plump finger down between her cleavage wiping up the sweet concoction and licked it off her finger enticingly. Brad couldn't help but look down where she was focusing and blushed a bit.

He let go of her. Christa fake "stumbled" gently falling into brad. "I think I may have twisted my ankle though." She said making a point to bend forward and give him a nice view of her udders as she rubbed her "hurt" ankle.

For some reason, Brad was drawn to this obese girl. He didn't usually go for someone like this but he decided to bite the bait. "Well I have a car if you need a ride home."

Christa looked up at him once again smiling and slightly biting her lip for a second. "That would be great! I usually get a ride from my parents but they're out of town."

Brad knew what she meant and what she wanted when she said her parents were out of town. He wasn't usually one for having a fling with someone right after first meeting them. He would just be a gentleman and drive her home. Nothing more.

They both made their way out of the school parking lot and headed towards Christa's house.

Brad walked her up to the front door and was about to say goodbye when Christa interrupted him as she was opening the door. "I don't know if I want to walk too much on my ankle. It hurts quite a bit. Do you think you could come in with me and grab an ice pack out of the freezer for me?

Brad nodded and walked in with her. She pointed him in the direction of the kitchen. "I'm going to make my way upstairs to my room. Meet me up there. It's the first door on the right."

Christa started slowly making her way up the stairs while Brad went a grabbed the ice pack. He made his way up the stairs and made it to her bedroom door and knocked. "Come on in B-rad" He heard Christa say. He opened it and walked into a thick cloud of weed smoke.

Apparently she had just taken a huge hit. Not only that but once the smoke started to clear a bit he noticed that Christa was absolutely naked standing in his direction with her hands on her full hips. A sultry gaze forming on her face.

She came right up to him and shoved her tongue down his throat. He tasted a mixture of weed and chocolate shake. He honestly didn't mind it... they had incredible sex that day...

Christa awoke from her memory bending daze and was a completely changed girl. Her eyes were completely bloodshot from the excess of weed that she had smoked.

The first thing she did was grab another handful of Cheetos and stuff them in her mouth followed by a couple huge swigs of soda. "Damn am I hungry!" She thought to herself.

Next, she grabbed the bong from between her meaty thighs and loaded her bong not even paying attention to Brad or Mr. Quill. She took a long hit from it completely smoking the whole amount in the bowl piece. She held it in for a few moments before releasing a huge cloud from her mouth.

Christa looked up and around her room noticing her boyfriend and Mr. Quill staring at her inquisitively.

She was totally naked. Her tits and sex on full display but that didn't bother her in the least. Mostly because she was baked out of her mind. "Oh like hey guys!! How long have you been here for?"

Mr. Quill made an observation. "Oh it appears as if her memory is catching up with her. What a shame for you Brad."

Brad looked concerned. "Are you okay baby? You seem different."

Christa smiled, a dumb expression forming on her face. "Well of course I'm okay silly!! I mean I'm hungry of course but I have you here, some of this top tier chronic and I'm horny as hell!"

Christa studied Brad's face once more. "You look stressed to the max! I think you need some of this!" She said trying to hand the bong to her boyfriend.

"I don't want any fucking weed right now!!" He said becoming increasingly angry. "Do you remember anything? Going on hikes? Swimming? Even walking home from school?"

Christa thought long and hard about the question he just asked. "Nope, can't say I do. When you're as big as I am, you don't tend to do things like that. It just takes too much damn effort! Especially when we have a car to get us around!" She said happily.

Brad just threw his hands up in pure frustration. "Jesus Christ!! Well how about your weight? Do you notice anything different about it?" He yelled grabbing her lower belly roll.

Christa looked down at herself. Her double chin growing as she did. She poked and prodded her belly giving it a gentle shake. "Well if you're talking about me being bigger, yeah."

Brad let out a big sigh of relief. But it was short lived...

Christa continued, playing with her fat breasts watching them jiggle. A smile once again forming on her rounded face. "I know I've been gaining weight but it's okay. That's what happens when you choose to live a lifestyle like I do. She took another hit from her bong.

Brad was losing it. "GOD DAMNIT!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

Christa jumped back in shock at his sudden outburst sending waves throughout her jiggling bodice.

Christa's smile turned into a faux pout. "Are you sure you don't need a bit of weed or maybe we could order up some pizzas, cheesy bread and chicken wings? I promise I'll share this time and then we can FUCK! Wouldn't that cheer you up babe?"

Brad was about to respond but Mr. Quill decided to interrupt their conversation here.

"As much as I'd love to see a smoke, stuff and fuck session, there's still a little matter to attend to..." He said pointing to the graph. "You only have 7 percent left to go! Christa what will (hopefully) be your last choice my dear?

Brad interrupted his questioning. He jumped off the bed and approached the goblin. "Hasn't she been through enough you sick fucking bastard?!?" He said pointing at his massive girlfriend.

Christa looked up from her box of doughnuts that she was currently stuffing her face with. Oblivious to what they were talking about. She looked back down and grabbed some more food to feed her face with.

Mr. Quill was growing tired of Brad's deteriorating attitude. "Okay that's enough out of you!" He snapped his fingers and Brad found that he couldn't talk. He could physically move his mouth but no sound came out.

Mr. Quill redirected him to the bed and had him sit next to his girlfriend. In her blazed stupor, she was oblivious to what was going on.

She decided to reach a powdered sugar covered hand over to his crotch as she released his dick from his jeans. She massaged it and stroked it making it grow in excitement.

He redirected his attention to Christa who couldn't seem to get enough food into her mouth, who couldn't seem to smoke enough weed, who wanted to make love to her boyfriend. Even if this weird ugly guy was in the room with them.

Christa looked up at Mr. Quill who was getting more and more impatient. "Like what do you want creep?" She asked while still giving her boyfriend a hand job.

"What is your next and hopefully final choice Christa?" He asked through gritted teeth.

Christa looked up at the ceiling trying to recall what her options were and she came up blank. "Umm I don't remember. Could you remind me?"

"Damn your brain really is fried from all that weed!!"

Mr. Quill pointed up at the graph in a quick frustrated movement.

Christa looked over at the floating graph. Looking through the different options. "Body fat percentage", "height", "body hair", "appetite", "teeth", "eyes", "nose", "intelligence", "breasts", "skin", "butt", "fashion sense", "will power", "personality" and "sex drive".

Mr. Quill piped up after a few moments of Christa jist spacing out staring at it. "Choose one if you will Christa."

Brad was doing his best trying to move or make any sort of sound to try and help but he was unsuccessful. He could only stand by and hope Christa made the right choice.

Christa took another rip from her bong sending her further into a blazed stupor. It didn't take long for her to come to a decision.

Her bloodshot eyes opened in pure excitement. "Ooh does "sex drive" mean more sex!? I just love sex!" She said excitedly.

Brad was screaming inside. He wasn't sure what kind of changes this decision would make but he was afraid to find out.

Mr. Quill smiled knowing that she was making possibly the worst choice of them all. Deciding to play off of her drugged up mind he simply nodded.

"Okay let's go for it!" Christa said excitedly.

Brad was looking on in horror as her percentile on the graph dropped another 10 percent bringing the total down to a measly 17 percent.

The first thing to change was his girlfriend's demeanor. She started moaning loudly. Loud enough for any passers by to hear. She spread her meaty thighs apart as a large black dildo inserted itself into her newly pierced vagina.

She started pistoning it in faster and harder, lewd comments started escaping her full lips. "Oh yeah, fuck my pussy Good! Fuck me harder... HARDER HARDER!!! Fuck my loose slit! Fuck me like the dirty slut I am!!" All of her blubber quaked as she pleasured herself.

It seemed as though with every thrust, her pussy lips became looser and looser.

Her eyes crossed as she orgasmed hard, squirting onto the bed and all over her plump hand.

Her mind cleared for a second after she orgasmed. "Oh hey babe. Do you like what you see?" She continued on. "I thought it'd be a nice surprise since you always come to see me after school."

Mr. Quill released his hold on him so he could fully survey the damage and talk with his love.

Brad was curious and frightened beyond all belief. "Why wouldn't you be coming home with me from school? Are you sick?"

Christa shook her head. "Why no silly! Don't you remember, I dropped out partway through freshmen year! It was just too hard for me so I decided to become a webcam model! Isn't it great??" She said excitedly.

As soon as those words escaped her mouth her whole room began to change.

All of the walls became fluid and reformed themselves into a differently shaped room all together. It looked as if they were in a trailer...

Brad looked around taking in the new surroundings. "What a dump!" He thought to himself.

Her makeshift closet was stuffed full of tons of revealing outfits and costumes that would make even the most daring woman blush. Any closet wouldn't be complete without a collection of shoes. She had various pairs of heels ranging from 4" high heels all the way up to 8" platforms and even some grungy old converses that it looked like she wore when she was out and about.

She had what appeared to be at least a 70" flat screen tv that she used for gaming, porn and top of the line webcam for her webcam service. She had stacks and stacks of porn dvd's littering both sides.

The floor was in desperate need of a cleaning. It was buried under mounds of clothes and empty food containers. Weed smoke hung heavy in the air. Even just being in this trailer was giving Brad quite the contact high.

She had various sex toys scattered about as well as a hanging sex swing with the camera pointed directly at it.

Christa took a big hit from her bong snd held it in. She came off the bed and sauntered up to him as sensually as an overweight girl could. She was dressed in a very revealing black top that left very little to the imagination. The bottom of it resting on top of her very large food packed belly. Her lower half was covered in a salmon colored denim mini skirt that stopped at the bottom of her asscheeks.

Brad was absolutely mesmerized by her sexy gait. He knew that she was a completely different girl, that she was nearly double her original size, that she was an absolute pothead and a slob now but he still found her to be intoxicating.

Christa looked up at him with complete adoration and arousal filling her eyes. She pulled him in and breathed the smoke into him. She smiled mischeviously. "So here we are B-rad. What do you want to do to me?"

Brad was struggling not to cough from the weed smoke. "I want to fuck you doggy style, watch your rolls jiggle about and then do some sixty-nine." Brad said grabbing her by her fat ass.

Christa moaned in complete ecstasy. "Mmm sounds good to me stud. Close your eyes, I've got a bit of a surprise for you. He waited a minute or two and then she touched him gently to let him know she was back.

"Take a look." Christa said excitedly. She had started a live webcam feed starring her and Brad.

"Damn you are one kinky bitch!" Brad said. Christa just smirked. "You have no idea!" She said winking. "Let's get down to business. I can certainly tell you're ready." Christa bit her lip then kissed the tip of his dick tasting a bit of precum as she licked her lips.

She got up on the bed still dressed in her mini skirt and top in front of him and wiggled her fleshy derriere showing him that she obviously wasn't wearing any panties. She shook it some more inviting him to enter her.

"Don't forget to put a condom on before you start. The last thing I want is any surprise pregnancies." Christa said with a serious tinge in her voice. He slid one on and got back behind her and in one smooth motion slid in easily.

Christa moaned, pure pleasure escaping her lips with her eyes shut. Not just from the amazing feeling of being fucked, but because she was changing once more and her past was shifting.

Brad kept pumping back and forth not realizing what was going on.

Her percentile dropped down for the final time going from 17 down to 7...

Christa just loved making love to Brad...

((Ripple))

Christa just loved fucking Brad...

(((Ripple)))

Fucking someone she knew...

((((Ripple))))

Fucking anyone...

((((RIPPLE))))

Getting fucked by total strangers in front of her webcam.

(((RIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPLLLLEEEE)))

Getting fucked by total strangers with no protection.

Just something about it excited her. That feeling of risk. The risk of getting knocked up. It's what her subscribers paid for anyways.

She awoke from her daydream.

She felt someone fucking her from behind making her delicious curves quiver and shake. "Mmm oh Yeah, don't stop! Fuck me HARDER! Fill me up with your cum!!"

Brad was really getting into it. He kept thrusting harder and harder but then focused on what she said. "Wait, you want me to cum in you?"

Christa looked back at him slightly annoyed at his question while they were having sex. "Yes I want you to fill me with your cum damnit! Creampie me!! That's what my viewers love!" She said in between gasps starting to break out in a sweat.

Brad was confused. "But didn't you tell me to put on a condom?"

"No, how could you forget? I'm eight months pregnant silly! Couldn't you tell I was pregnant when you first met me five months ago?"

A new memory was surfacing in Brad's mind. His friends had heard about this crazy slut who loved to be pregnant constantly. They dared him into meeting up with her and fucking a pregnant chick.

It was out of his comfort zone fucking a pregnant girl but he actually found that he quite enjoyed it and just kept coming back.

Her hips expanded exponentially, stretch marks spreading across her thickening hips, thighs and ass creating even more padding for Brad's thrusts. So much so that she had to spread her legs apart further and further.

Her belly started expanding again but this time for a different reason. She was pregnant. It started hanging so low that it kept grazing the comforter on her bed.

Her back started hurting from the extra weight of her swollen belly and her massive swollen tits with pierced nipples that had once again expanded and started to leak milk. She was getting fucked so hard that her tits were slapping her in the face leaving little droplets of milk on her face.

A tattoo appeared above her stretched out vagina. It was a factory with a conveyor belt leading out of it with multiple babies riding it out. Not that you could see it with her extra rolls hiding it.

This was her fourth pregnancy since she had started up her webcam company and the money just continued to roll in.

This last change left her weighing in at a very healthy 234 pounds and Brad's memory was forever changed to match up with Christa's new reality.

Brad was shy the first time they met, but once Christa comforted him and told him she could do things to him that no other girl could, he spent any time he possibly could with her. On top of that, he loved her goofy disposition and the fact that even though she fucked other guys, she said she loved him and that she wanted her next baby to be his.

Mr. Quill decided to leave at this point. His job was done and surprisingly Brad and Christa stayed together even through all the changes she went through. "I guess Brad really did love her in any way, shape or form.
audipwr87

Postby Matt L. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:57 pm

Your stories are always enjoyable, thanks for sharing them.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:17 am

Matt L. wrote:Your stories are always enjoyable, thanks for sharing them.

Cheers, Matt

Thanks Matt L!
audipwr87

Postby Matt L. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:21 am

I hope you'll have more stories to share with us, you're an interesting and entertaining author.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:21 am

Matt L. wrote:I hope you'll have more stories to share with us, you're an interesting and entertaining author.

Cheers, Matt

I'm working on a few more as we speak but my free time is at an absolute minimum right now so I'm not sure when they'll be done.
audipwr87

Postby colt361 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:55 pm

I loved this story! It makes you wonder what would have happened if she would have selected some different traits to change, but I think the outcome was amazing! These types of stories always have a lot of potential.
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:34 am

colt361 wrote:I loved this story! It makes you wonder what would have happened if she would have selected some different traits to change, but I think the outcome was amazing! These types of stories always have a lot of potential.

Thank you Colt361 for the kind words! I hope you'll enjoy the stories I'll be coming out with soon!
audipwr87

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:00 pm

This was a very good story. Thanks for sharing it!
Junketh71

Postby audipwr87 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:10 am

Junketh71 wrote:This was a very good story. Thanks for sharing it!

Thanks Junketh!! I'm glad my stories are being enjoyed on this site!! :)
audipwr87

Next

Return to audipwr87