A Little Advice

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

A Little Advice

Postby blurmy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:11 pm

Molly sat waiting impatiently, as if it wasn’t bad enough that she had been hauled into the job centre when she was supposed to be working, she was now waiting for her advisor who was running late.
She couldn’t hide her displeasure as her advisor made her way back from her break.
“Oh sorry I’m running a little late, do you want to come over?”
“That’s okay” replied Molly “But I do have to get back to work so if we could move along quickly”

Her advisor preceded with her interview asking the same old questions she had heard a million times when she was unemployed, this infuriated Molly.
“Is this all really necessary? I’ve been in work for nearly a year now, I don’t need a coach or an advisor, being here is costing me money”
“Oh well that doesn’t seem right, let me just check your record”
“Unbelievable” muttered Molly under her breath
“It seems like you missed a lot of work last month can you tell me about that?”
“Oh it was nothing really, I had some surgery and caught the flu, no big deal”
“I have to remind you Molly that any changes in circumstances need to be reported to your advisor”
“There were no changes in circumstances” Molly spat back “I was ill, my job didn’t have a problem with it”
“That may be the case but you still have to follow the points agreed to in your jobseekers agreement and one of those is that you are available for work for at least…”

Her advisor didn’t get a chance to finish before Molly butted in.
“Listen, I don’t need to follow a damn jobseekers agreement, I’m not looking for a job, I have a job and me being here is costing me money. Maybe if you did your research instead of taking extended lunch breaks you’d have a better understanding of your job and a smaller butt!”

The advisor glared at Molly as she sat indignantly at the opposite side of the desk.
“Miss, the reason you are here today is that your absence from work last month reactivated your benefits, benefits you were all too willing to accept”.
Molly remained steadfast in her arrogance.
“So what? I don’t need the money, if that’s what this is about I’ll just pay it back”
“I’m sorry but the time to pay back your ill received money has passed, you are given two weeks to return any benefits wrongly awarded or be subject to pay back the entire amount.”
“Fine, whatever, I’ll pay back the months worth of money”
“The WHOLE amount miss, your entire benefits paid”

Molly’s mood noticeably softened, she had actually been out of work for about a year before she had gotten her current job.
“I can’t afford that!” Cried Molly
“Well we take benefit fraud very seriously Miss, I take it you haven’t been committing benefit fraud, have you?”
“No!”
“Well in that case you must need the money and to receive your money you have to adhere to your jobseekers agreement understand?”
“Yes” replied Molly meekly

“Now looking at your CV I can see no higher education and a string of retail jobs before your last period of unemployment is that correct?”
“Yes”
“And you wish to do office work is that right?”
“I am doing office work, it’s where I should be right now”
“Hmm I don’t know, it might be hard to find you an office position with no relevant qualifications”
“You don’t need to find me a job, I have one that I’d like to get back to please”

At this the advisor turned her attention away from her computer and looked Molly squarely in the eye.
“Miss Cole, it is my job to find jobseekers jobs and jobseekers are those who are in receipt of jobseeker's benefits. You’re in receipt of jobseeker's benefits are you not?”
“Yes” sighed Molly
“Then you must be in need of a job, allow me to do my job in finding you one”

Molly rolled her eyes in frustration “fine just please get on with it”
“Now I think you may be looking in the wrong field, maybe something with a less demanding skillset, another retail role maybe?”
“I don’t want to work retail anymore” retorted Molly instinctively “not that it matters anyway”
“Oh, I’ve got it, I’ve got a posting here for a live-in maid”
“A live-in maid?!”
“Yes, all training will be given on the job, must speak English, yada yada yada, wage is minimum but food, board and uniform are all provided by the employer, what do you think?”

“Oh it sounds wonderful, when can I start?!” Asked Molly sarcastically
“Well the post is available for an immediate start on advisor referral but before I can refer you I need you to go through an interview to see if you’d be suitable”
“Oh goody, more time off work, and when do I get to do that?”
“No need to worry, I can do that for you today!” Said the advisor excitedly “just make your way up to the third floor, interview room B and I’ll be there in a jiffy.”
Molly flashed her a sickly sweet smile before getting up and heading up the stairs muttering to herself as she went.

Molly stood waiting outside the interview room, slowly getting more frustrated as she waited for her advisor, who had decided to take her time getting up there.
As she approached, Molly took in her appearance. Face devoid of makeup with dull brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. She wore an unflattering grey shirt with black trousers that looked like they used to fit better.
Molly silently cursed herself for drawing attention to the girl’s rear end, which was somewhat larger than her own. Maybe if she’d kept her mouth shut she’d probably be out of here by now.

“Ah Miss Cole, thank you for attending this interview”
Molly just looked at the advisor incredulously.
“Please come in and take a seat”
The advisor then prattled through some basic interview questions, some that she’d even asked Molly earlier which annoyed her even further.
Finally it seemed her torture was at an end.
“Well I just want to say you’re doing ever so well, all that remains is a small practical portion of the interview”
“And how does that work?! It’s not like you can take me to someone’s house and have me do the dishes”
“Of course not silly, there’s a number of items in this cabinet we can use to simulate what could be your new role”
With that the advisor unlocked the cabinet and took out a large box.

She unloaded a silver serving tray, a bottle of wine and a glass as well as a tiara and one other thing.
“You don’t expect me to wear that do you?!” Asked Molly as she picked up the garment
“Now Molly remember what we discussed earlier, you need a recommendation from me to get this job and if you don’t do your best in the interview I can find you in breach of your jobseeker's agreement and we know what that means so just put on the dress”
“I can’t believe you’re making me do this” sighed Molly, “and where do you expect me to get dressed?!”
“You can get dressed here” replied the advisor as she put on the tiara “I’ll just face the other way in my chair and when I turn around again you can serve me a glass of this wine”

The advisor smiled to herself as she heard Molly fumbling with her clothes interspersed with petulant sighs.
“This thing is huge!”
“Just put it on Molly, it will do for this little scenario”

After a little more huffing and puffing the advisor heard a loud gasp come from her jobseeker followed by a short silence and then finally the uncorking of a bottle of wine and the sound of a single glass being poured.
The advisor wheeled around in her chair knowing her plan had gone off without a hitch. She was met with the radically altered form of one Molly Cole who had swelled to fit the maid’s dress that she had donned.

She now sported thick muscular legs that were well padded by copious amounts of fat, real working woman’s legs.
Her bum stuck out prominently, soft and jiggly yet still incredibly pert.
Molly now had a substantial gut on her that doubled over around her navel and pushed the seams of the dress to their limits.
Not to be outdone were the considerable assets that now rested above her gigantic paunch, Molly had always been busty but these new Tits were in a league of their own. The advisor did wonder how well she’d actually work as a maid with those things in the way.
Molly’s arms were now at least double the size they had been, you could see the muscle there, this girl obviously works out the advisor thought to herself with a giggle.
All of this was capped off with the changes to Molly’s head. A soft round double chin now hung from her jawline and plump cheeks adorned her pale face, her curly red hair had been replaced with a short black bob, she looked like a cross between a flapper and a regular domestic. The biggest change though had occurred inside her head, the girl now stood there, a picture of obedience with her serving tray in hand. Gone were the sarcastic retorts and angry shouting, replaced with a calm demeanour and a readiness to serve.
“Your wine Ma’am”
“I think I prefer Mistress actually” laughed the advisor.
“As you wish Mistress” replied Molly.

The advisor sipped her wine, not taking her eyes off of the transformed girl, a wry smile crossed her lips as she uttered “permission to speak freely”

“What the fuck have you done to me?!” Spat Molly
“Hush dear, not so loud. I’ve given you a new calling in life – my housemaid”
“But I don’t want to be your fucking housemaid!”
“Minor details as I’m sure you’re aware of by now”
“And what the hell happened to my figure?!”
“Oh, do you like it? The dress is a speciality of my Aunt Margie, gives you the perfect figure for a maid and with a little twist, you’re now completely obedient to the person who gave it to you I.e. me haha”
“I don’t want this, people will come looking for me!”
“Of course they won’t silly, not when I have you tell them you’re fine and have a new job, hell I’ll even shrink you down on your day off so that you can see them. It’ll be a little less each time of course until they think you really are this big but that’s fun for a later date isn’t it? Maybe you should’ve picked your words a little more carefully when talking about my derrière, yours is considerably bigger now” the advisor laughed at her new maid.
“Now here’s your new address, you’ll find a shopping list on the fridge and here’s the key. I expect dinner to be served at 7pm sharp and then you can eat and then maybe a little fun in the evening. Am I understood?”
“Yes Mistress”
“Good girl, run along now”
blurmy
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Stories