ALTERED FATES - POETIC JUSTICE by Jennifer Adams

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

ALTERED FATES - POETIC JUSTICE by Jennifer Adams

Postby Burke_Rakers » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:21 pm

The story archives oif ALL the classic sites were about 30% 'SRU' or 'Altered Fates' related. This was a rather dark story, and yer again...one of those I remembered yet haven't seen posted on many sites.

ALTERED FATES - POETIC JUSTICE by ©Jennifer Adams

Jim watched the big titted blonde, all covered in cum, as Tony pulled away from her. He still chuckled in his mind. He twisted the necklace in his fingers and thought about what she had said about it turning her into a woman. A smile broke upon his face. She sure was a good fuck. Even if she had a little trouble giving head. Maybe she really was a guy. ' Nah.' He though. 'That's impossible.'

Tony finally got the car back onto the highway. All the guys had thanked Jim for a great time with her. He still thought the look on her face, when he told her that he was keeping the necklace anyway, was priceless.

As the car sped off down the road he dropped the necklace into his pocket and leaned back went to sleep.

Meanwhile, A young girl dressed only in a pair of panties was climbing into a semi-truck. She smiled wryly at the driver and told him she'd been raped as he gave her a shirt.

Jim woke up to the other guys arguing and yelling at each other. He could make out what they were saying but didn't want them to know that he was awake just yet. So, he laid quietly and listened.

" There! There's another roadblock. DAMN!!!"

" That's the third one we saw in half an hour. You don't think that bitch turned us in, do you?"

" Nah, we dumped her so far out that it'll take her a week to reach civilization. Ha."

" Turn here."

" Okay." Jim felt the car turn to the right.

" Oh shit. Ones coming after us. Peel rubber, Rick." They must've switched drivers."

" Hey man! Even if that bitch did get to the cops they couldn't be after us. What we did was in Ohio, we're in New York now."

" We took her into Pennsylvania when we banged her and left her."

" So?"

" So, that's kidnapping across state line. A federal crime?"

" Oh Shit! You're right. Damn that Jim."

' Kiss me then, curse me now.' Jim thought. ' Some friends. Well, fuck them. I'll make it on my own.'

" Shit! There's another cop."

" I see him."

" Turn here!" Jim felt the car turn to the left.

" SHIT!! Another damn roadblock. And both of those cops are on my ass, I can't turn around. There's no where to go."

" Ram it! Rick. Ram them fuckers!"

Jim felt the impact as the car bounced off in an uncontrolled direction and down an embankment. It flipped a couple times. The three other guys screamed. Jim had all he could do to keep quiet. His fake sleep paid off because he sustained very minor injuries because he just let his body go with the car.

When the car finally came to a rest, Jim was the only one conscious. Now was his chance, before the cops could get to the car. He knew it was dark enough that they wouldn't see him leave and because his head was down. They only saw three heads in the car. He pushed the door opened and got out. He could fell a bruise on his leg as he stood on it. He quietly closed the door and slipped into some near by brush. then he circled around and came back down the road by where the police were. He watched as they descended the hill to where the car had come to rest.

He just acted nonchalant and the officers that were still on the road thought he was a neighbor who had seen the lights and came to see what was going on. They told him to go away and he walked up the road the way the car had come. A couple of patrol cars passed him, but they didn't pay him any attention. When he got back to the highway, He just stuck out his thumb and caught a ride with a family going to New York city.

He was seated in the back with the luggage. He found a suitcase and took out a couple of items. He could only feel what he was looking for because he had to keep his eyes on them to make sure they didn't see what he was doing. He felt for and got a pair of underwear, and a pair of jean shorts and a muscle shirt. He stuffed them inside his clothes. He knew it was only a matter of time before the police figured out that he was in the car and walked away. He needed a disguise.

He asked to get out after they passed through the Lincoln tunnel with his treasure. He walked around for awhile and looking for a place to change clothes. While he was walking, he reached into his pocket and found the necklace he'd taken from that dancer chic. ' Man was she ever fun.' He thought as he put the necklace around his neck for safe keeping. Finally, after searching for what seemed like hours, he decided to just duck into an ally.

Quickly he removed his clothes and picked up the other clothes and began putting them on. after putting on the underwear they felt funny. Then he put on the shorts, they too felt a little funny. Lastly he put on the muscle shirt and brushed the necklace in the process. He thought. ' That chic said that this will make you look like someone else, I hope she was right.'

It didn't take long for his body to start changing. He began to shrink, and he lost some of his bulk and muscle. ' Cool.' He thought. ' I'm turning into that kid. I'll be a sixteen year old again.' As his height stabilized he noticed an odd sensation in his chest. Then he realized that his chest was swelling. Then he felt his hips just sort of pop out and widen. ' What the...' he thought. Next he felt that strange feeling in his dick and balls and it spread to between his legs. About that time his chest stopped expanding and he was able to see cleavage though the deep neckline of the... not man's muscle shirt like he'd thought, but the
women's camisole. After his hips expanded the shorts and not a jock strap, but G-string panties fit better.

Except, for in his groin, which was getting more and more comfortable by the minute. He frantically reached inside the shorts and panties just in time to feel his manhood wither to nothing in his grasp. He followed it with his fingers and found that it had become a little nub that sent electric jolts through his body when he touched it. Now as he pulled his hand out of his shorts, he realized that he could feel his hair on his back and shoulders. He held a wisp of it in front of his eyes. It was hard to see what color it was in the darkness, but it looked blonde to him. While looking at his newly lengthened hair, he noticed that his hand was small and dainty.

" Shit! This thing turned me into a woman!" He said aloud startling himself in the process, at the sound of his knew voice. " It didn't turn me into the son like I'd thought. It turned me into the daughter... What a mess!"

The last statement brought a comment from behind him to the effect of. " A hot looking daughter at that." He didn't even turn around to look, he just ran out of the alley as fast as he could. His breasts kept bouncing and slowed him down because he wasn't used to the extra weight on his chest.

A man in his late twenties stepped out of the shadows as the girl he'd stumbled on ran out the other side. He had gold chains around his neck and rings on all his fingers. He smiled at his good fortune and the light glistened off his gold tooth. " Looks like I have work to do." He said to himself and quietly walked out of the alley the way he came, strutting a little as he did so and softly whistling a tune.

Still barefoot, since he hadn't gotten shoes and his would not fit his feet now, he ran as fast as his strange body would go. As he ran, he adjusted to his body a little. He rounded a corner and looked behind him to see if he were being followed by the owner of the voice in the alley.

Suddenly, he bumped into someone. " Sorry." he said in his new voice and looked up to see a tall man with a gold capped tooth. It wasn't so much that the man was tall, as much as Jim was now a girl and "she" was short.

" It's okay. I didn't mean to frighten you in that alley back there. I just couldn't pass an opportunity to tell you how pretty you are." The girl was too frightened to notice as he looked her up and down. 'She was going to be quite a catch and he knew just how to hook her. " So? suppose you tell me what you're running from over dinner at my place? I think I might have some shoes that'll fit you."

Jim didn't know what to do. He knew what he couldn't do. He couldn't try to change back with this guy here. He couldn't change back anyway, the cops were after him. He couldn't walk around without shoes. Even if it was late spring it was still pretty cold at night. He couldn't be sure if he could trust this guy but he didn't see much option otherwise. So, he agreed.

They walked to man's apartment in silence. He wasn't worried about conversation now, that would come later. Then he would use it to entrap her. It was good enough that she go with him. It was easier to get info from someone when they thought you were their friend. As they got to the door of the building, he did introduce himself. He extended his hand and said. " My name is... Well, you can call me Huey. Everyone else does. My real name sucks."

Jim thought that if he preferred Huey over his real name then it must be bad. He giggled a little at that, not realizing how cute and femmy it sounded. " My name is Jame...ie." He added quickly.

" Jamie?" Huey said and eyed her wearily. " That's a pretty name."

"Jamie" didn't catch that slight pause. Huey led "her" a door marked #15 and unlocked it and let her in. Inside, Huey called and ordered a pizza and then made coffee.

Then he went down the hall and returned with a pair of woman's sneakers. " My little sister left these here the last time she stayed. I'll buy her a new pair if she bitches. I'm not sure if they'll fit, but they should be close." He said.

"She" took them and said thank you. She tried them on and they fit perfectly, but then Huey had been pretty sure they would.

'Good guess,' he thought.

He offered her a cup of coffee. Just then there was a knock on the door. It was the pizza guy. He paid the guy and gave him a tip. They ate quietly, Huey still waited for to get a little more relaxed before interrogating her. He was good at this.

Jim was a little surprised to find that his stomach wouldn't hold as much as it used to. He couldn't wait to get out of this female body.

After they ate, Huey said that he had to go out and do some things. He told "her" that he was going to lock "her" in since this was a dangerous part of town. She told him that it was all right since she didn't have to be anywhere in a hurry and it was too cold to be out doors dressed like she was.

Jim thought this was perfect. It would give him an opportunity to find some male clothes and get the hell out of this female body. After Huey left and the tumbler turned in the door. Jim waited a several minutes to make sure Huey was gone. Then he walked back to Huey's bedroom and tried the door. It was locked. He went to the bathroom and found some of Huey's dirty clothes in a pile in the corner. He really didn't want to even touch them, but he didn't want to stay a woman even more.

He undressed. He looked at his altered reflection in the mirror. " Man!" He said. to himself. " I look like I'd be one hot fuck." Then it sunk in. Huey was a pimp. He was only... how do they say? Gaming the hot little chic to get her into bed or out on the street.

She picked up the T-shirt and touched it to the medallion. Nothing happened. She waited several minutes and still nothing happened. She threw down the shirt. She knew another thing she couldn't do. She couldn't stay here any longer. She put the female clothes back on as quickly as she could. She went to the door and tried to look around the room for something to open it with.

While she was looking, she heard the tumbler turn and the door open. Huey stepped in and caught her with a paperclip in her hand. " Getting tired of waiting? I tried to hurry as fast as I could."

She didn't know what to say. She just looked at him for a moment and said. " I know what you want and I'm getting out of here."

Huey slammed the door and shoved the keys back into his pocket. " The door is set to lock automatically. You're not going anywhere. We're going to have a little talk." He motioned for her to sit on the couch. She didn't move. " Suit yourself. Suppose we start with what you were doing in that ally or why?"

She glared at him, contemplating what to say.

" Look! Don't try to lie to me! I ain't that stupid. I saw what happened, or at least enough to know that you aren't really a chic. I also know why you turned yourself into a woman. I did some checking while I was out and got the whole story about you." He really didn't but he knew how to play the game.

She stammered for a moment. " Okay! I was trying to hide from the cops. It's a long story I'm sure you know all about it."

" Yeah I do. It don't matter to me. What does matter is that I have something on you. Real bitch or not. You will do what I want or I'll have you turned in or maybe even worse. Get the picture, babe."

She thought a minute. He won, she knew that if she still had balls he would have her by them. " Okay, what is it that you want."

He walked over to her and roughly planted a deep kiss on her, shoving his tongue in her mouth as far as it would go, before she could react. He pulled away and she staggered a little from the suddenness of it. " For starters." He said with amusement. " I don't care what you were before, you're a bitch now and I'm going to fuck you." He took her arm and led her to the bedroom unlocked it. Then he threw her roughly on the bed and all but tore her clothes off of her. He took his equipment out and said. "Why don't you start by getting me ready."

She hesitated for a moment. He backhanded her and knocked her on the floor. She didn't hesitate a second time, rubbing her cheek against her shoulder as she crawled to him. She tried real hard to block out the thought of what she was about to do and took his dick in her mouth. She nearly gagged as it expanded in her mouth. She began to get aroused having this man's penis in her mouth. It must have been this body's reaction to it. She'd thought.

After several minutes, he shoved her head away from him and pushed her towards the bed. She knew better than to wait, and moved quickly to the bed. " I knew you were a smart girl.

Once on the bed, she spread her legs as far as they would go. She knew what was coming and wanted to make it as painless as possible. While she was getting on the bed and getting ready, he dropped his pants and pulled his T-shirt off.

When she spread her leg he jumped on the bed and took her. With all the gentleness and expertise of worm. It hurt slightly as he penetrated her without making sure she was lubricated. He began pumping in and out of her. Suddenly, before she could really get good feeling, let alone climax, he grunted and she could feel his ejaculation. With that, he pulled out of her. It was over almost as soon as it had begun.

As she lay there catching her breath, the thought about what had just happened. All in all it wasn't totally unpleasant, a little disgusting, but survivable. While laying there still in thought she felt something cold against her wrist and heard a clicking sound. She looked at her wrist to find a handcuff around it and Huey was locking the other one around the bed post.

" Just want to make sure you'll spend the night. We can discuss your options in the morning." That said he took his clothes, turned the light off and left, closing the door behind him.

James lay naked in the darkness stunned at the odd turn of events. With his free hand he felt his new sex. His finger traced his pussy lips as he realized that he was no longer a man. Tears began to run down his tender cheeks until exhaustion over took him.

When he woke in the morning he was a little shocked at first to discover that he was a female. Then he remembered what had happened to him. True to his word, Huey did discuss his options with him. They were quite simple as would be expected. Either Jim worked for Huey as Jamie or Huey would turn him over to the police and explain that she was really a he named James. He chose to be a she and work for Huey. At least until she could get away.

She was taken to an apartment where three other girls lived that worked for Huey. She was taught how to dress, fix her make-up, and how to please a man. Huey saw to that personally. After a week of training she was turned out on to the street. Huey stayed close and kept a good eye on her for a couple of weeks. So her life went for almost a month. By that time she was servicing 8 to 15 johns a night sometimes more. She knew she just had to go along with all this until the time was right. If she blew it she could find herself in big trouble.

Finally, Huey began to feel pretty confident that she wouldn't try to run away and began leaving her alone more and more for longer periods of time. She was able to slip away one night and made it to the subway. From there she made her way to the freeway and finally got there by daybreak. It didn't take her long to flag down a car. After all she was a good looking woman dressed like a street whore.

She got in the car and saw a man in his early thirties behind the wheel. There were two kids in the back seat sleeping. He asked her where she was going and she told him anywhere but here. As they drove she sensed that something was amiss with them but couldn't quite place it.

Her plan was simple. She knew that Huey would look for her and that he was probably already looking. She knew that he had a lot of connections and that there was a better chance of him finding her than of her slipping out of his reach and using the medallion to become a man again. So the best thing to do was find a way to stop him from looking. She could kill two birds with one stone here. If she could get this guy to trade places with her, then dump him near by. Then she'd not only get Huey off her trail, but she'd be a man again. Now all she had to do was to figure out how to get him to do it.

Suddenly a Cadillac cut them off and stopped in front of them. Two big guys got out and came back to the car she was in and reached in and grabbed her before she could react. As the one grabbed hold of her blouse he caught hold of the medallion. Fortunately for him the material of her blouse interfered with direct contact, but it did cause the clasp to come unfastened as he pulled her to get her out of the car. She pulled away and in the ensuing struggle that followed. The medallion dropped through the bottom of her blouse, unnoticed, to the floor of the car.

Meanwhile, the other guy went to the driver's side and told the man to stay calm and he wouldn't get hurt and apologized for the inconvenience. The kids stirred in the back seat and the man told them to keep their heads down.

The other guy finally succeeded in forcefully removing the hooker from the car. He dragged her to the waiting Caddy and the door opened. A man looked out at them and waved politely, a gold tooth glistening in the early morning sun. The girl was tossed into the car and the guy in the car pulled her in. The man standing at the driver's side of the car told the driver not to follow them since he was a family man. The driver took the hint. Then the man ran and jumped into the Caddy and it sped away.

Huey turned to his whore and said. " I don't know about you, bitch. You may be more trouble than you're worth." He shot a knowing glance to the men in the front seat. " Maybe you'll learn from this, I guess only time will tell."

She just stared blankly at him as he spoke. She was gently rubbing her chest where the one guy had grabbed her. As she rubbed she knew that the vacancy on her chest meant that she was now Huey's girl for life and that she'd never be able to find that necklace again. she didn't even know what state that car was from.

Later that night a young teenage hooker walked the street. She was a little hobbled as though she was in pain, but she was surprisingly jovial and put forth an extra effort to entice the johns so she could perform the tasks of her new career.

In a darkened alley she bent over and took an enormous erection into her mouth and began to suck defeatedly. After the beating she'd received she knew better than to ever run away again. The stage was set, she was now a cheap whore and would only get cheaper as she aged and her looks deteriorated. All she would have then would be skill, she knew that she needed to learn them well...

THE END

(For more is this series see Jennifer's Story Page)

Unfortunatly, Jennifer's Story Page doesn't seem to go anyplace anymore.
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Re: ALTERED FATES - POETIC JUSTICE by Jennifer Adams

Postby Aikotgar » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:30 pm

Love this kind of TG story :)

For more Jennifer Adam story, you can find it on fictionmania ;)
All my content on adult suscribe star adult (M2F, F2M, Bodyswap, Shrinking Dick, humiliation) : https://subscribestar.adult/darkbodyswap
Free content on Deviantart : https://www.deviantart.com/darkbodyswap
Aikotgar

Return to Stories