Treat? Or Trick?

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Treat? Or Trick?

Postby AlwaysClassy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:16 pm

A little Halloween special for y'all:

Gwen sat down on the couch, and unwrapped a peanut butter cup. She had just finished putting her son Mikey to bed after a long night of trick-or-treating and she thought she deserved a little reward. She brought the candy up to her lips and bit into it, closing her eyes with pleasure at the flavor. Gwen LOVED candy, particularly chocolate, but she ate it extremely rarely, as she very much made it a point to “keep it tight”. Thin but busty, she was VERY popular with all of Mikey’s friends’ dads, particularly as Mikey’s dad was out of the picture. As she was about to take another bite, she heard a knock at the door and got up.

Gwen opened the door, and winced inwardly. It was Mrs. Jenkins from down the street, wearing a stern look on her face. “Hello Gwen, sorry to bother you so late. I was hoping we could talk about something, would you mind?” Gwen hesitated, then let her neighbor in and sat back down on the couch and finished her peanut butter cup. For as long as Gwen could remember, Mrs. Jenkins had been strangely fixated on her. She never crossed any lines, but always just seemed to be hovering a little too close, and looked just a bit too long. She was a little older than Gwen, early 40s, and a bit pear-shaped.

“Thank you. So, I saw you bringing Mikey around the neighborhood tonight, and I’m a little bit concerned with what I noticed. Some of our neighbors couldn’t be there to answer the door and left out bowls with little signs up to just take one.” Mrs. Jenkins explained, “And yet, it seems each of these bowls was empty after you went by. Mikey just took one piece, like all the other good kids, but… I saw YOU dumping them all out into a bag of your own.” She looked pointedly at the bulging sack that Gwen had hidden under an end table.

“I, um, well… I worked really hard helping Mikey make his costume this year! He was the best Aquaman on the block, you have to admit that…” Gwen stammered, her face turning red with embarrassment at being called out. “And, well, I just really love candy! I know it’s not good for me but I just can’t help myself, you know?”

“I understand, dear… and it’s okay to indulge once in a while.” Mrs. Jenkins handed Gwen a little chocolate, which Gwen promptly scarfed down without thinking. “But, we don’t want Mikey to find all this candy you’re hiding, especially given how you just took it when you shouldn’t have. You don’t want him to grow up to be the kind of person who just takes all the candy and spoils everyone else’s fun do you?”

Gwen wanted to argue, but instead found herself agreeing with Mrs. Jenkins. She wondered what was going on, and realized that her mouth had been tingling ever since she had eaten Mrs. Jenkins’s chocolate. She cursed herself for eating it, but it was too late, something in the chocolate had overridden her will.

“Now, I think we need to hide the evidence, don’t you? And I think since you have such a sweet tooth, I think you should be the one to eat it all.” Mrs. Jenkins suggested, smiling. She grabbed the bag and started unwrapping candies and handing them over to Gwen. Gwen immediately started gobbling them down, feeling a pleasurable tingle in her mouth as each one touched her tongue. As she ate the chocolates, she felt her clothes getting tighter, eventually pinching her waist.

She shook her head and snapped herself out of the trance. “Wait, what’s going on? What are you doing to me?” she asked, panicked. “You need to leave, now!” She looked down in horror and saw that her belly had lost all its definition and was starting to swell. Her shirt had gotten tight, and the button of her jeans was just about ready to give way.

“Shhhhhhhhh…” Mrs. Jenkins said softly. “You don’t want to wake up Mikey, do you? Not with all this candy lying around.” She put a finger up to Gwen’s lips, and with her other hand undid the button on Gwen’s jeans. “Doesn’t that feel better? We still have so much more to dispose of…”

Gwen felt a charge from the finger on her lips, and once again obeyed and started eating the candies, faster this time. She was starting to develop a big brown smear around her mouth, and the weight seemed to come onto her even faster now. She felt herself rising slightly with each bite as her ass got bigger, and her growing boobs and belly really started to strain her shirt.

“These clothes are much too modest for a figure like yours, anyway, Gwen… we might as well get rid of them.” Mrs. Jenkins said, keeping up the chocolate feeding. Gwen nodded vacantly, and then the seam on the side of her shirt burst. Mrs. Jenkins paused the candy supply for a moment, giving Gwen’s newly freed belly a rub. “That feels better, doesn’t it?”

Gwen nodded again, and started kneading her belly with both hands. Mrs. Jenkins resumed the feeding, and soon Gwen’s bra exploded off as well. Her swelling thighs strained at the legs of her jeans.

“I know it hurts, dear… but the only way out of these pants is through them! You’ll just have to keep eating.” Mrs. Jenkins said, stuffing a whole fist full of chocolates into Gwen’s mouth. All those chocolates at once gave her a noticeable expansion, and the seam in the ass of the jeans gave way, followed by the inseams of her pants, allowing her thighs to burst through.

At the sight of this, Mrs. Jenkins smiled. “Well dearie, you’ve made quite a pig of yourself haven’t you? You’ll need to buy some new clothes for sure… lucky for you I brought something you can cover yourself with for now.” She opened her purse and handed Gwen a dress made of stretchy fabric, then got up and let herself out the front door. Before closing it, she looked back and said, “Now, I need to head out, but I’ll be back once you’ve dropped Mikey at school, okay? I’ll bring a triple batch of cookies over, I know you do love your sweets. It’s my own special recipe…”
Like my writing? Come see more at https://alwaystheclassiest.blogspot.com/
AlwaysClassy

Re: Treat? Or Trick?

Postby Chopchop37920 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:55 pm

That was a great little story. Haha!
Chopchop37920

Postby blurmy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:04 pm

Love it. Short and sinfully sweet. Good job.
blurmy
Transformation Grand Master

Postby AlwaysClassy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Well thank you both! Sweetness is so much less fun without the sin.
AlwaysClassy

Postby Matt L. » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:29 am

A very nice story, I really enjoyed it.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:07 pm

This was a very good story. Very festive as well!
Junketh71

Postby AlwaysClassy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:52 am

Thank you! Watch out for Mrs. Jenkins, I think she has a few more tricks up her sleeve...
AlwaysClassy

Return to Stories