The New Warden and Catwoman (wg, humiliation)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The New Warden and Catwoman (wg, humiliation)

Postby Burke_Rakers » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:20 pm

Argh! So...damn...fun!!! I'm loving where this is going!
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Postby her revenge » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:51 am

I would say that your pacing and characterization are spot on, please keep doing what your doing
HR
her revenge

Postby fellow » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:51 pm

1 week later

The Warden watched her screen with great pleasure. Admiring the transformation of her little cat burglar. Oh how she longed for this very day to start phase two of her plan. Like a children waiting for Christmas morning to finally arrive, the Warden stood there with great anticipation. "My my, what a precious kitty. Look at how you've grown."

About four hours earlier Selina sat hunch on the couch slow munching away at her bag of cheese puffs. Slowly dozing off in front of the TV before finally passing out with the bag at her side. The once seductive criminal was long gone as she snored through her gaping mouth. No longer one to enhance her beauty using make up and face wash. Instead the closes thing to that was the cheese powder across her chubby face. Laying there completely expose in her usual bra and underwear. Any trace of a threatening villain entirely erased by her newly developed body. The Warden look on with glee, trying to guess how much she weighed now. 180s most likely, but possibly already pushing into the 190s? A smile almost broke as she imagine the cat burglar trying the sneak around with her chunky thighs and massive ass.

Although the facilities have been supplying her with larger under garments, the Warden made sure to always have them a size smaller to test the limits of Selina's ignorance. Now her underwear squeezed tightly across her lower half. Letting her stomach fat ooze over the front and giving her healthy love handles on the side. Her arms were never huge, but they always did have muscle definition. Now all that that was gone, leaving behind a thick layer of fat. Leaping from building to building, performing extraordinary aerobics, and out running the police were a thing of the past. Her biggest struggles looking forward was using what little might she had left to open a jar or trying to squeeze her fat in her last pair of pants as her face flushes red.

The Warden took great pride in her work. Looking down at the defeated villain in her weaken state. Most would stop here and call it a victory. Not the Warden though, she knew better.

"I've must finish what I started, and I know exactly how to finish this." The Warden quickly composed herself to the usual cold stone expression. She only had to wait a little while longer. "Get her ready for phase 2. I will be waiting for her down in the office in 30 minutes." The Warden then left the room leaving her assistance to the task at hand. One of the assistance then flipped a switch, triggering the end of the sleep period.

The porky test subject then began to groggily wake from her rest. "Oh Ms Kyle, I see you are awake. Please take a shower and get ready in 30 minutes. It is time to finally begin your rehabilitation."
Last edited by fellow on Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fellow

Postby Matt L. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:33 pm

Superb! A fascinating story. Well done.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby vladimirpootis » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:23 am

Glad to see this story continuing!
vladimirpootis
Transformation Master

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:12 am

This was such a treat to see. Love it!
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby fellow » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:10 am

Selina eagerly awaited by her door, wearing the standard orange Arkham uniform. Although her room was amazing, it was still solitary confinement. It would be nice to get to walk around the yard seeing her old friends. Who knows, maybe she would choose to bust out of this place if the rehabilitation is taking to long. The door slowly opened to a somewhat familiar face.

"Oh, if it isn't tall, ugly and stupid. I haven't seen you since you threw my in this cell. How have you been." The guard continued to ignore her like before, pushing her out of the room and walking her towards the office. "No handcuffs this time? You really must be a bit slow there." She slowly began to stretch, trying to make it seem like she was about to get ready to take action. A slight chuckle came from the guard, as she unknowingly exposed her gut during the stretch. "While look at that, you do have a soul. Here I assume this place zaps there minions stupid. Tell you what. I let you walk away with all your teeth and you take me to the yard with everyone else up there. Deal?" The guard just shoved her into the office and slammed the door behind her. "Your laugh is stupid anyways. Jerk..."

Selina look around the dimly lit room. Finding only some old chairs and a table under the light. "Now this is the Arkham charm that I came her for." She sat in the chair and spotted a surveillance camera pointing at her from the corner. *Sigh* " Look, can we hurry up and get this over with. You had me waiting long enough in that room. Now you're not even on time for your own meeting. What kind of circus are you clowns running here." The thought of escaping soon crossed her mind as she fiddled with the pen left on the table. 'Maybe I can still catch that guard if I leave right now.'

"Oh Ms. Kyle believe me, I am just as eager to start this process as you are." Selina froze as she heard the voice of the Warden come from behind her. It had been a while since she last heard the Warden's, and now that she was her in person. All she can do was continue staring down as the Warden made her way around the table. For some reason so couldn't bring herself to look her face to face. The only thing she could make out was the white coat tightly wrapped around the Warden's slim body. "I don't believe we have properly meet in person. I am the Warden of Arkham now." A wave of panic continued to flow over her as she avoided the Warden's face. The extra two weeks had made it seem like she was some kind of monstrous being. She could still think of her usually sly remarks, but just couldn't find the voice to say them. All of a sudden she saw the Warden's hand approach her face slowly. "There now child, there is nothing to be worried about." The Warden can see the fear in her eyes as they stayed glue to the table. She then began stroking Selina's chin which strangely began calming her down. "I can be kind if you follow my orders. There is nothing to be afraid of if you just listen." She then began to tilt Selina's head up while stroking her chin. Before she knew it she was looking directly into a cold, hard stare. The panic started to fade and her voice returned. The unease air still filled the room with the presence of the Warden.

"So it seems like this rehabilitation was put off longer than we initial thought."

"Yeah, it alm.." Selina's mumble was cut off by the Warden's dominant voice.

"Exactly, lets not put this off any longer. Get up. We will get started with a physical. The first step is to get your weight." Suddenly it felt like gravity has turn on after the Warden mentioned weighing her. She felt the tightness of her clothes all over for the first time. The way her stomach spilled over her waistline as she sat. How her bra now pinch her back fat and breast began sagging a bit. She moved around awkwardly in the chair, finding her thighs constantly rubbing against each other. Her hands traveled to the bottom of her shirt sheepishly trying to hide her overweight body from the Warden and herself.

"Why do you need my ... weight?" The words barely escaping her mouth.

"We need to make sure you are healthy enough to began the process." The Warden sensed the feel of dread overcome her test subject. Selina reluctantly got up. Trying her best to encourage herself.

"I'm sure I am plenty healthy."

"Great to hear, now take off that uniform and step on the scale." Selina's eye popped open at the thought of taking off her clothes in front of the Warden.

"Why do.." The Warden's patience was thin and she had enough of the back talk. She pull out Catwoman's own whip and made a loud snap into the air. This sent the former foe of the Batman in a panic, as she tried to get her clothes off in a frenzy. Normally she would just whip her shirt off with no problem. However, her now couch potato body made it a struggle. She quickly drew her shirt up towards her head, only for her flabby arms to fail. There was a time for her arms when back flips came as second nature, but now her arms lacked the flexibility for this simple task. She struggle comical as she pulled the shirt up over her face, but not quite making it past her beefy shoulders. Leaving her spare tire in all its glory as she let it jiggle freely. She blindly wiggled back in forth before finally pulling it off. Her face continued to redden as she felt Warden's gaze upon her soften belly.

She then rushed to get her socks and shoes off as she sat back in the chair. Noticing it had been a mistake to start with her shirt as rolls of fat form from reaching down to her feet. She felt pathetic, barely being able to reach her shoes because of her stomach getting in the way. Once off she started on her pants, which luckily was far easier to take of then to put them on. She sat in the chair for a moment catching her breath. The look on the Warden's face was enough to signal her patience was running thin. She got up and walked towards the scale in nothing but her underwear and bra. Although she recently spent the majority of her new daily life like this, having the Warden their in person made her feel self concision as she compared their bodies. The Warden stood about 2 inches taller. To Selina it felt like the Warden towered over her. Her fit body wrapped tightly in a white coat help exaggerate the difference in Selina's expose out of shape form. Selina wanted nothing more than to hide under a blanket right now with maybe a bag cookies.

Reluctantly she step on the scale as it let out a slight creaking sound. She was terrified to hear how much she actual weighs now as she shut her eyes. The Warden just stood behind her with the clipboard and pen in hand, closely studying her patience. "What does it say Ms Kyle?"

A wave of horror hit her. It was bad enough to have to hear her weight, but having to read it herself somehow made it all the more worse. She peaked her eyes open as she began to look down. The thought of seeing the number terrified her. However she was soon meet with an even worse sight, her body. Stuck in her view as normal, was her generously size breast. Sadly beyond that was a doughy stomach. It didn't cover the numbers completely, but it was enough to not being able to read them clearly. "Uh, I can't read it." A loud crack from the whip came again, this time just centimetres from her soften ass. This whole process pained Selina, and having to struggle with her stomach just to see it made it down right embarrassing.

"One.....ninety......one."

"Can you repeat that."

Selina took a deep gulp before repeating a number for a second time. "One hundred and ninety one."

"One hundred and ninety one what?"

Selina soon caught on to the answer the Warden was looking for as she stepped off the scale. "I weight one hundred and ninety one pounds." Her shoulders fell completely down along with her head in shame, brightly highlighting her double chin. She knew the Warden was trying to belittle her, and it was working as the words escaped her mouth. She has never felt so helpless.

"Hmmm at 191 pounds.... and with you being five feet, seven inches hmmm.... that would put you at a BMI score of 29.9." The warden looked up with a smirk at the pathetic sight of a villain standing before her. Head still hanging in shame, taking it all in. "That puts you at the brink of the overweight range Ms Kyle. You do know a score of 30 puts you at the obese category?" Selina flinch at the words as she was lost in thought trying to figure out how this happen.

"You did this." A fiery tone suddenly erupted from her mouth. A somewhat last ditch effect to stand up to the Warden. "You used some kind of magic or power to turn me into this! There is no way this just happen naturally." Her mind began to race, looking for some kind of answer. "I don't know what you did, but you..." The Warden then reach up tightly squeezing both her cheeks together, stopping the little speech. Her eye's staring straight into Selina's.

"No Ms. Kyle, You did this. I simply put you in a comfortable environment and took care of Your request. Who was it that started ordering soda instead juice, and decide to start requesting fast food to go along with her sugary beverage." Selina began to think back when she first arrived. Surprised to be served juice instead of water. Amazed at how relaxed and vulnerable this place seemed. Trying to push that boundary by asking for soda, which led her to ask fast food. The inmates never got anything like this from their lock ups and she was ready to abuse it. From there she was constantly chugging down a can of coke throughout the day without a second thought. Rotating from pizzas, to burgers, all the way to tacos and Chinese food. All delivered to her upon request. She remembers a time in when she still had some of her burger in hand, but still ordering some tacos just because they said it was time for dinner. How her then pudgy 150 pound body held a taco in one hand with a burger in the other just to shove it in the facilities face. Thinking she was taking advantage of them as she continued to gobble down bite after bite.

Selina's memory was interrupted as she felt the Warden pulling her waistband back with her free hand, letting going as it snapped her flesh with a sharp sting. She wanted to fight back, but her body felt like jello in the Warden's grip. "You can't lie and say you never noticed this. You must feel like a sausage stuff in it's casing." More and more memories began to flood her mind. It didn't take long for her clothes to start filling snugged upon arriving here. Her body was extremely slim and tone from all the death defying moves she did on her burglaries. Sitting on the couch on all day quickly soften her up, as her muscle quickly vanished. It was around when she hit 150's that it looked like she had a layer of baby fat and all of it took place. She was munching on a bad of pretzels when she first noticed the signs. The tightness around her waist leaving red marks, or how she felt the fabric stretch whenever she bent over. How her shirt keep riding up, letting the fat at her sides peek out from time to time. Arrogantly she ignore these signs and looked to shifted the blame else where. She began yelling at the person on the other side of the camera to do their job right. Blaming them for shrinking her uniform and demanding a new uniform. Time and time again she would get new uniforms only to continue feeling uncomfortable by the size. When she hit 165 she called it quits and stopped wearing it all together. She figured some perv was on the other end of the camera, and it was their goal to keep messing with her just to see this vixen's body.

The signs didn't stop there, as her bra began to dig into her and underwear squeezed tighter and tighter. It was around the time she enter the 180s that she gave up on requesting new ones. She could remember the moment clearly. It was at the end of a marathon of her favorite show. A craving for some pie hit her as she plopped the last of the pizza into her mouth. She greedily tried to get up, only to flop back down on the couch from sitting for so long. After putting some extra effort in her second attempt she was able to get up with her out of shape body. She felt her underwear slide down a bit, leaving a portion of her crack exposed. She lazily tried to pull it back up with one hand, only to have it slide back down after a step or two. By the time she got to the fridge though it didn't matter. All that was on her mind now was how big of a piece to get as she licked her lips. She ended up deciding on taking the whole pie to leave more room in the fridge for fresh food. She slowly hobbled back with the pie in one hand and a fork in another, shoveling the pie into her mouth. In her mind she was a goddess still, giving a little treat to the person behind the camera. In reality, she was fat pig trying to squeeze her deep breaths in between each bite. She didn't even have the decency to pull up her underwear and hide what could only be describe as a plumber's crack. Each step was meet with a heavy thud, making a slight jiggle throughout her body. The couch began to groan as she sat back down. She got comfortable as a new show came on. Leaning back as far as she could with the pie inches from her face as she continued to devour the dessert. Slight moans escaped her mouth as they were stuff with pie. Not because of the taste, but at how stuff she was. Being to lazy to make the walk back to the fridge to put the pie back. The only option left was to eat. The saddest part is that she had many memories similar to this. Every now and then she would make a half-ass attempt to pulling her underwear back up only to be meet with failure.

All these memories began to flood her mind as the Warden continued. "Have you ever once wondered how you would be in a normal life setting. Without Gotham breathing down you neck. Not having to fight to stay alive every single day. A life without the Batman around." Selina so desperately wanted to look away, but her eyes were locked with the Warden's. "Face it child, You did this to Yourself. This is the real You."

Her tight grip was let go of, as the Warden took a step back to examine the damage. Selina just stood there with a blank expression. All the memories coming in one after another, like long forgotten dreams. Life began to leave her eyes as she was completely defeated. The Warden knew she could stop now, that she had won. But she had to be one hundred percent certain her work was completed. This was her first test subject after all. If this failed who knows what would happen to her. Right now Selina may be depressed and broken, but what if something comes around to motivate her again. There can't be any chances left of Catwoman returning. She had to teach Catwoman that the world we live in is very cruel, and her committing crimes only makes it worse.

Yes, she had to teach Catwoman. Not this sad shell of a person. She had to bring her back one last time. The Warden reached for her stomach and began to slowly scratch it with her nails. A sudden wave of pleasure soon overcame Selina as the Warden's nails sank into her fat. All the worries and thoughts soon left her mind as this blissful feeling took over. Slowly scratching her stomach up and down, digging her nails deep into her fat. The Warden leaned in closely and as she began to whisper in her ear.

"There there now my precious kitty. It is not the end of the world for you. Getting fat is a part of life, it happens to the majority of the population. Don't worry so much about this, you can still fight. You are Catwoman remember. Besides, you can still try exercising to work all this off, right?" Selina's eyes continued to stay shut as a stupid grin began to spread across her face. This feeling was like ecstasy to her. A greater pleasure then sex or any dessert that she has experienced. The Warden soon backed away, leaving Selina to wake from her state of bliss. Once out of the trance she quickly tried to piece back what happen. She only remember the Warden's nails digging into her stomach and the great pleasure it brought. A worried look soon took the spot on her face.

"Get a way from me you sick freak." A fiery tone was once again lit. "What was that!"

"You looked like you needed to be calmed down, so I helped."

"Stopped that. You and your lying. You are not helping, this isn't the real me!" A small smile began to appear the Warden's face. "What did you expect to happen when you trap me in that room for 24/7. All there is to do is eat and sleep."

"What else could you want?"

"Some exercise equipment for starters. Maybe some..." Before she could say anymore the Warden cut her off.

"What a wonderful idea. My assistance should be redecorating your room as we speak. In fact I got you a gift to celebrate the start of the rehabilitation process." Selina looked confused as she was handed what looked to be a powdered pink jumpsuit. "Here is your new uniform." She was baffled at the gift. Looking close she saw the words FIT written along the backside of the pants.

"This has to be some kind of joke? The uniform before was bad, but you can't seriously expect me to wear this." Another loud snapped erupted inches away from her soft stomach.

"Just because I am against violence, does not mean I won't punish you. Remember that."

"Oh, what are you going to do? Add sprinkles to my ice cream now too?" The cold lifeless expression told her that see was pushing the Warden a bit to far. She quickly put on the jump along with a white sweat band over her head with her hair in a ponytail. It seemed to have fit okay for now, but hugged all the curves in her body tightly. "How do you I look? Do I look like a trophy wife after her wedding or what." The Warden ignored her jokes as she pushed her towards the door. The cold expression still showing in her eyes. She then began to handcuff her hands behind her back, leaving her hands completely useless.

"All this for walking me back to my cell? What's a matter? Did Mr silently get his teeth kicked in by somebody else. I told him I will do that for him."

"No." An unusual smile appeared on the Warden's face. "But he did tell me something interesting. He said you asked him to see your friends. How about we go say hello."
Last edited by fellow on Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
fellow

Postby fellow » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:11 am

I just wanted to get this post so I don't delay any longer. Sorry if there is any major grammar issues. Will check it again tomorrow. But enjoy it for now everyone.
fellow

Postby fellow » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:17 pm

Selina's uneasiness continue to grow as the Warden push her along to meet her friends. Thoughts began to buzz in one after the other. Will they be able to help her escape? Has the Warden already fatten them up to the point of no return? How many dumb jokes will Harley make once she sees her in the pink getup?

"Here is your surprise ladies." The hand cuffs were then wrapped around the guard rail in front of Harley and Ivy's jail cell. "This is the inmate that I was telling you about. She was talking so much about you 2. I thought a little reward was in order for how good she was doing." Selina looked up with a sigh of relief. She saw her two friends in there normal usually state. "I'm going to make a quick phone call. Play nice now." She stood there silently as the Warden walked away, not sure on how to break the ice. Should she start with what the Warden is doing, warning them, planning on an escape right away. She didn't know how much time she had. Before she could think of what to start with, she saw Harley's violent hand reaching just short of her.

"You asshole, who do you think you are!?" Harley continued furiously reached out from behind the bars to grab a hold of the handcuffed Selina. "Do you know how hard it is to find a hideout in this god dam city!"

"Hideout? You mean the hotel?" Selina was puzzled. Trying to play catch up on what was going on and how much has changed.

"Yes the stupid, abandoned hotel! How do you even know about it? Who are you working for dammit!?"

"Relax Harl, I doubt little spoiled princess over here has ever worked a day in her life." Selina then remember the pink sweat suit and ponytail she was in. Not only did she put on 50 pounds, but now she was in this god awful get up. How is she going to explain what is going on to them?

"Then what Red? You think tubs over here is banging someone important enough to get our info? I mean Two-face was hit with something ugly, but I'm sure even he has standards." Selina continued to stand there speechless, as her two best friends shot her death glares. She wasn't sure if they would even believe her if she told them everything.

"More like she is related to someone important."

"While it doesn't matter who you are related to. Now that I know what you look like you are as good as dead! Cause when I get my hands on you, you'll be eating your burgers from a tube you got it!" Before when they were all equal these threats were par for course, but now Selina felt so powerless. She remembered the countless times she saw Harley smack someone in the face with her over size mallet. Never thinking twice about the victims before. Now she shudder at the thought of becoming just another no name. No longer on the level of Gotham's top villains. Hell, even a henchmen could be enough to take her down in her current form. Confusion clouded her mind. Everything that has happen today was happening so fast, she struggle to come up with anything to say. It wasn't until the Warden showed up to diffuse the situation.

"What's a matter, cat caught you tongue?" The Warden let a smirk escape as the began to free Selina from the guard rail. "I thought you all would be more happy to see each other."

"We sure would be a hell of a lot happier if you let her in with us!"

"Now now Miss Quinzel, no need for all this shouting. You wouldn't want to be put in our new solitary confinement treatment would you?" The Warden then lead Selina back to her room as Harley continued to shouting at them from her cell. Her voice echoing throughout the hall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This day has been to much. She wanted nothing more now to go back to her room try to process everything that is going on. She felt alone and lost in her thoughts on the walk back. No one was going to help her. Not Ivy, Harley or even Bruce, after the mishap from their last meeting. She continued to think of anyone else that might come and save the day. Before she knew it she was shoved back into her room by the Warden. Only now. it was different.

"How do you like the remodeling we did. We took your concerns to heart and are trying to make you as comfortable as possible." Everything in the front half of the room stood the same as before. However the back half was different. The bed and dresser was replaced with all sorts of exercise equipment. From dumbbells, a small bench, treadmill and an exercise bike. They even covered the whole back wall with mirrors to resemble a gym layout. "I hope this lets you discover your true self now."

"Purrfect." Selina was excited to start her road to recovery. The Warden left her alone without another word. Eager to await the results from phase 2.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Yes, this is exactly what I need! I got to save myself, of course.' Excitement and joy began to return to her as her spirit began to rise. 'If you need something done, then a girl has to do it herself. I'll be back to my old self in no time.' She immediately went for the dumbbells, as she wanted to punch the Warden as hard as she can once she escapes. She was not known for her strength like Wonder Woman, but boy did she used to pack a punch. Strong enough to take down goons with ease. Reaching for the 45 pound dumbbell, her delicate hands met the cold hard metal of the weights. Trembles went throughout her body as she struggled to lift them off the ground. Selina was shocked at much effort it took just to lift them. They only stood by her side for around 5 seconds before her weak grip gave out. The weights nearly crushing her toes. Her palms now bright red and her forearms stinging in pain. She went to move to lighter weights, but winced in pain. Her sensitive hands were not meant for this right now as she walked past the bench and all the weights. The heaviest thing she was used to lifting from the last month was a jug of milk. Along with the brownies she last ate. 'Come on girl, it is to early to give up now. Focus.' She began to shake herself awake and try again.

Cardio was the answer. Catwoman was known for great agility and cat like reflexes. This should start everything off on the right foot. 'A quick mile should do the trick.' A pumped up Selina began adjusting the treadmill and getting ready to burn this fat away. But then she caught a glimpse of the mirror out in front of her. The pudgy reflection practically mocking her at the thought of a mile being easy. As much as she hated to admit it, she didn't have the slim figure she once had. 'Maybe a half a mile would be a good start.' The machine took life as it began to move. She didn't think the speed the selected would be as fast as it was. Right away it felt like Selina was running at full force as she struggled to keep up. She felt pathetic as her face heated up and already began to huff and puff. The mirror in front of her seemed to gladly show her how fall she has fallen. She couldn't believe the person in the mirror was her. The site of her overweight self jogging with her mouth gaped open desperately sucking down air was too much to look it. She even began to zone in on her chin from her constant gasping. 'Is that a second chin!' She couldn't tell now if the redness on her face was from embarrassment or how much she was struggling. The more she looked as the mirror the worse it became. She had to close her eyes to try and ease the pain.

That only made her more aware of everything else her body was doing though. The slight jiggle throughout her body with each step, as she began to sweat more and more. The grace from being a burglar long gone as her feet met the ground with a flat thump. Reaching out to the arms of the machine, looking for anything to help her finish this half mile. Her legs started to cry out in pain from her knees aching, to shin splints. She felt like she woke up in some bad dream, as she was still not used to carrying around all this weight. The last month and a half was spent happily sitting on a couch. It was what was left from her vanity and ego that she thought this would be easy. Her pain soon snapped her back to reality as she got off the the machine. She spend a good 5 minutes bent over her knees trying to catch her breath. She looked at the timer, only to see she was on it for just 52 seconds. She didn't dare to check have far she ran out of shear humiliation.

'What did they do to me.' Selina finally stood up after regaining her composure. 'You can't be this exhausted come on. A quick water break and back at it.' She slowly began to walk to the sink for a refreshing cup of water. It then crossed her mind that she should put it in the fridge a bit to taste even better. From there her thoughts drifted to the half liter soda she had, and how good it will good with the leftover hot-dogs. Before she knew it, she was rummaging inside fridge for a side dish to go along with the hot-dog and soda. Her old self cried out in protest. 'No! I can't let the Warden win.' It took everything she had to slam the fridge and walk back to the exercise equipment. It surprised her at how easy it was to get lost in thought thinking about food. Her knees and shins began to plead for mercy as she looked at the treadmill. 'Maybe we can try and come back to the treadmill after I lose a few more.' Selina pinch a bit of her own belly fat. The reality began to sink in at her fat she has gotten. She lifted up her shirt in hopes of this being some long drawn out prank. Instead she was met with the spare tire she was caring around now. Her dark tan skin now began to turn pale with lack of sun light. She was caught staring at her exposed gut in the mirror for longer than expected. She was baffled thinking back at how she easily ate all that junk food, plumping herself to this porker looking back at her in the mirror. She touch stomach again, and was caught off guard at how much it resembled the saying "belly full of jelly." She then began to lick her lips at the thought of jelly. Debating if maybe a quick jelly donut will be okay right now. 'I'm not that fat right?' She continued to adjust the angles in the mirror to lie to herself that her stomach wasn't that big. 'I have definitely seen people bigger...' Her belly button looked so deep now. '...It shouldn't be too bad if I stay at this size...' A bear claw, with that jelly dount sounded like it would sure hit the spot. 'As long as I don't go over 200 pounds I am good...right...' She won't doing any major heist anymore, but that doesn't sound to bad if she gets all you can get donuts every morning. She might have to ask the Warden for some...

"No! Screw that Warden for messing with me.' Her old self began to crawl back out. Hiding her gut of shame back under the shirt. She is not sure what that Warden changed in her, but she won't let her get away with embarrassing herself like this. With her back against the wall, she hopped onto the exercise bike as a last resort. Eyes shut tight from the beginning, as her reflection still haunted her mind. 'You got this. 10 minutes on here before the next break.' Her legs began to pedal at a decent pace. No pain to begin with other than the burning sensation from her thighs, with steady breathing. '1 minutes down. This will be easy.' Her breathing began to pick up slightly as her legs continued to burn. She had to put up with this much if she wanted to lose any weight. Motivation helped her so far as she was finally making some progress. '2 minutes completed, don't give up now.' Trying to stay positive was becoming harder the longer she pedaled. It was like her own body was against her. She wasn't going to go down without a fight. '3 minutes completed, just like that.' Her butt began to protest in pain to stop the pedaling, as it looked for any excuse to stop. The seat went from feeling like a normal cushioned bike seat, to one being made out of sharp plastic. Her chunky ass engulfed the tiny seat with ease. It felt like she had been sitting on a thorn now. The thought of the nice comfy couch seemed heavenly. She started to lose focus as her thoughts become clouded with doubt. Her desperate gasp for airs returning as she struggled to pedal, slowing her pace. '4 minutes... better stop at 8... forgot water...' Her body cheered with glee at the thought, as her determination began to crumble. It didn't take long for laziness to take over once she started to crack. Her strong posture was next to fall as she began to slouch forward. Her sweat pants were already struggling to contain her, but now with the slouching caused them to slide down. Her ass all to happy to make her aware of the discomfort. Her mind now overcome with pain and humiliation of anyone watching her in this sorry state. Her legs felt like they were filled with sand as she tried her best to pedal. '5.' Any clear thoughts were now gone. The 3 more minutes of this seemed impossible. The collapse of her spirit came down all to swiftly for her to counter. She began to bargain with herself to stop. She could cut it early today since it is the first day and go harder tomorrow. 'I'll stop...at 6.' As hard as she tried, she found that legs have already stopped moving before she even finished that thought. She avoided looking at the time to grasp to any small victory she had left. In her mind she lasted to 6 minutes and can't be proven wrong if she didn't look. She quickly threw her shirt and sweatpants to the floor, ready to hop into a shower.

Instead she found herself wobbling to the fridge with what little energy she had. She has to start her diet today, she can't cave now after the intense workout she just did. Another voice chirped in, saying she does deserve a small reward for positive reinforcement on meeting her goal. Her internal debate continued back and forth. She held strong not letting herself open the fridge until she decided on the small reward. 'Maybe I can get some grapes, or strawberries...' A quick lapse of judgement struck as she opened to freezer to just a cool off a little. Her whole body was burning up from the workout still. The cold air hit her body with a refreshing breeze and help relaxed her mind. She knew of the mistake she made when she laid eyes of all the ice cream inside. Butter pecan, cookie dough, neapolitan, rocky road. All calling out to hear as began to bite her lip in protest. She was unable to look away now as all the choices stared back at her. Any will power she had left melted away once she went from biting her lip to licking them. The perfect snack after that sweaty workout was of course ice cream. What better snack to help cool her off. She decided to go with vanilla since she was starting her diet soon. She happily grabbed her prize and headed towards her throne in front of the TV. Anyone else might think that her throne was just a couch surround be empty junk food wrappers, but to Selina it was perfection. How it hugged her with care when she plopped down, adjusting to her growing body's needs. Able to easily relief any pain her legs were facing from the gauntlet they just been through, like a superhero taking a bullet for her. She rewarded her flabby thighs for their efforts as she buried the carton of ice cream between them like buried treasure. Helping sooth any burning left from the monstrous bike she just encountered. The AC hit her perfectly from the center seat, cooling her off the rest of her body in no time. A new miracle was perform by the couch as she uncovered an unopened bag of cookies when searching for the remote. It didn't take her long to trick herself that eating them wasn't against her diet. As they should have been eaten earlier, but they got lost in the other empty wrappers by fate. This was simply a gift from her past self. She was shocked at how everything came together when she used the cookies to make mini ice cream sandwiches. Taking a deeper and deeper step into denial. Her old self barely hanging on deep down, as she continued to munch on junk food.
Last edited by fellow on Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fellow

Postby FFA5924 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:01 am

Another that I wish would continue!
FFA5924
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories