Dirty Laundry (multiple changes) **PART 4 ADDED** Feb 28

Moderator: audipwr87

Re: Dirty Laundry (wg, slob) **PART 3 ADDED**

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:43 am

Chopchop37920 wrote:Ready for more!

I'm working on another story right now but I have some ideas mapped out for the next and possibly final chapter of the Dirty Laundry Saga.
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Dirty Laundry (wg, slob) **PART 3 ADDED**

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:46 am

Philbill wrote:This story is great! Love the changes happening to every character nice work audipwr87

Could you link Proflier and Another Necklace? I don’t know if I have ever read those.

Thank you for the kind words and here you go!

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=709

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1810
audipwr87

Re: Dirty Laundry (wg, slob) **PART 4 ADDED**

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:57 am

For the love of cars (be, slut, wg, wl, ar, preg, reality change)

I originally got this idea from the story "Squeeze Play" by TF Wright and I decided to put my own spin on it. Hope you guys enjoy it!

***Disclaimer***
***This story includes underage sex (16 year old with a 23 year old) so if it's not your thing, hit the back button now.***

It is a car themed story but with many transformations. So if you don't know much about Cars, some of the terms may not make much sense.

Sometimes wishes can be dangerous! Anyways ENJOY!

*********************************************************************************************************

Tom was working on his 2012 Dodge Charger R/T out in their driveway, getting it ready for the upcoming car meet later that day. The weather was a perfect 70 degrees and nothing but blue skies! Perfect weather for a car meet!

He was an 23 year old guy. He was thin but toned with short black hair and stood at 6'1. He dressed sharp, usually wearing button up shirts and name brand jeans.

Heather was also 23, stood at 5'2 and weighed 105 pounds which meant she was rail thin. She had absolutely no curves to speak of and had straight brunette hair that went down to the middle of her back. Her look was completed with some thin wire frame glasses. In other words she was pretty plain looking.

She was dressed in her normal attire. Just some basic baggy blue jeans, a bland long sleeve tan knit sweater, and some sensible flats.

They had become a couple back during high school. They enjoyed each other's company but they didn't share too many interests.

Heather was a very intelligent woman who aced her classes and always strived for improvement.

Tom loved her for her intelligence, somewhat easy going personality and that she spoke her mind, but he always dreamt about her having a more exaggerated form. When they made love, it was just boring... So they didn't hsve sex very often because of that.

Tom on the other hand was more of a handy man and had gotten decent grades in high school. After high school he attended the local technical college to study auto body and refinishing.

Tom's life basically revolved around cars.

***It just so happened that a purple haired girl was walking by. The pavement burning under her black combat boots. Her pointed teeth forming a very slight grin. She overheard an argument brewing. She decided to listen in... Her name was Lilith and she had been gone for far too long. It was time to have some fun!***

Heather just scoffed at him. "I don't understand what is so fucking exciting about cars."

Tom just shrugged, used to these kinds of conversations. "Its just what I'm into. Cars are a way to express yourself, a way to meet new people and see what kind of creations people can come up with."

Heather was irritated... which was nothing new when it came to cars. "Cars are just something you drive from point A to point B... nothing more. When will you realize that?!?"

Tom was getting overly annoyed. "You know... sometimes I just wish you were a car girl, it'd make things so much easier! I'd have alot more fun too!"

Heather just laughed. "Oh that's just hilarious! If it weren't for me, you'd probably be with some 17 year old chick who vapes."

"Well at least she wouldn't complain and be miserable every time I "dragged" her to "another stupid meet" as you like to say!! You can stay here if you want or come with because It's time to go. It's your choice." He said opening the passenger side door for her.

Heather quietly entered the car and buckled herself in. Tom entered through the driver side door. He pushed the start button and it roared to life with aggression.

"God! Could your Charger be any more annoying!?! It's loud enough to wake the fucking dead!"

"Thats the music of the gods baby." Tom said laughingly.

They left their very spacious 2 story house they had moved into a year ago and started their trek to the local car meet. All the windows were rolled down and Tom was in heaven, feeling the wind rush through his hair and the exhaust screaming to perfection.

***Lilith waltzed out to the middle of the suburban street. "This was perfect" she thought to herself. "Maybe I can grant his wishes but also cause some havoc at the same time. This is going to be fun!"***

Lilith made it so whenever Tom, Heather or anyone they knew said "I wish..." It would become reality.

Heather actually found the sound of the car to be almost soothing for some reason. The rumble beneath her, the nice throaty roar of the exhaust. She couldn't explain it...

She would usually roll up her window and turn the radio up to drown out the sound of the car but she was really starting to enjoy it. She almost welcomed it as a matter of fact...

Another strange thing started happening. She started eyeing cars while they were driving. Ones that she liked; Mustangs, Corvettes, Challengers, Camaros... Cars that she never would've been able to name five minutes ago.

Her sweater was starting to transform, becoming a lighter material, turning to cotton. The sleeves shortened til it resembled a t-shirt. It shrunk a bit becoming form fitting and darkened to black. The final change in her shirt came with a Charger script emblem forming across her non-existent chest.

"Oooh look at that Shelby mustang babe!" She said excitedly." Looking at its bright red with white racing stripe paint scheme.

Tom chuckled. "Oh baby, that was a nice try but I'm afraid it's just a plain Mustang GT. You are getting better though!"

Heather blushed a bit at her error in judgement. "Oops sorry! Haha. Sometimes they look so much alike!"

Her jeans basically remained the same aside from becoming Hollister brand and dirtying up a bit as if she had done some work on a car herself. Namely her boyfriends car.

Last to change clothing wise were her simple flats changing to some simple high top converse shoes.

"Your car looks so good baby! I think we did a great job detailing your Charger! Although next time I think we should clay bar your car before we wax it."

Tom looked over at her and smiled placing his hand on her thigh. "How did I get so lucky finding a girl like you who is into cars?"

Heather returned a smile. "Just blessed I guess?" She said with a wink.

They had finally reached the meet. It was being held in a mall parking lot. There were a little over a thousand cars that were at this meet. Heather had been just as excited to come to this as her boyfriend and she was so happy that the weather was cooperating. It was complete with various food trucks and a center stage for the awards later in the day.

Tom backed into a parking spot next to some other Chargers, got out and set his car up for the meet. His girlfriend meeting him at the front of the car as he popped the hood and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Lets go check out some cars!" She said excitedly.

***Lilith pulled into the parking lot shortly after driving a Plum Crazy Charger Hellcat. She had to blend in so she mine as well do it in style.***

They were walking down the first row hand in hand checking out all the different rides. Pointing out things they liked and things they would think about doing themselves.

"Ooh I'd love to do that to my Challenger next!" Heather stated pointing to the quad exhaust tips on the rear of the car.

"Well your car has already come a long ways baby! You should be proud of what you've accomplished so far!"

A very small and simple change took place. Her fingers became partially dirty with a few small cuts and she gained some grime underneath her finger nails as if she worked on cars on a regular basis.

"I think we make quite the cute Mopar couple don't we babe?" Heather said proudly.

"That we do my love! That we do!"

Heather eyed a Challenger like hers but it was the SRT version.

"How sweet would it be to have one of these? Maybe throw a cam in It, procharge it and get forged internals and tune it? It would be an animal!" She said practically drooling over the dream of having a car like that."

Tom looked at her with astonished eyes. "Since when have you known more about cars than me? It's quite the turn on to be honest."

"Well I aim to please baby." She said playfully.

Tom chuckled. "Sometimes I wish I knew more about cars than you."

As they checked out some more cars, more changes began taking place with Heather.

Her jeans cleaned up once more becoming more expensive and started filling out stretching to their limits as her ass, thighs and calves fleshed out a good amount making her jeans appear as if they were painted on. The look was completed with a vivid blue thong that appeared above the waist of her skin tight jeans.

As they continued walking, she also grew 3 inches in height bringing her up to a perfect 5'5.

Next to change was her breasts. They started expanding. Budding from non-existent A cups moving to B's... Then C's... finishing up as some luscious D's which stretched her shirt to the limit, making the text barely legible putting her slim pierced abdomen on display. Her shirts final change was the neck line plummeting down a fair amount to show off her healthy assets.

Some small but important changes stretched through her mind. Most of her knowledge about cars vanishing in an instant.

Tom's hand slowly wandered from her delicately manicured hand to her very curvy derriere giving it a slight squeeze. It was something he had never done before but it just felt natural. As if he'd done it a thousand times over...

She gave him a sultry look and quietly moaned only for him to hear. "I love it when you do that." She whispered in his ear. Slightly nibbling on his earlobe to further prove her point.

"Ooh that car is pretty!" Heather said pointing at a bright red Corvette.

Tom rolled his eyes. "Yeah it is pretty... pretty fast that is..." he said kissing her on the side of her neck. He thought to himself "she may not know much about cars but at least she's trying."

"We should go find Doug and Susan. I know they're around here somewhere." Tom said scanning the crowd.

Tom's phone went off and he took a look. "Oh Doug and Susan are over near the food trucks. Let's go meet up with them!"

***Lilith was listening in. "Ah this is just going to be too easy!"***

They made their way over to where the food trucks were located and found their friends.

Doug was one of Tom's best friends, almost more of a brother. They even looked and dressed alike.

Susan and Heather were great friends as well. Often seeing each other at least four times a week. They were workout partners, often jogging together and went shopping together as well.

Susan wasn't as slim as Heather but she was still in pretty good shape weighing 127 pounds. She wasn't where she wanted to be, but she was headed in the right direction!

One thing Susan would never admit was that she was very jealous of Heather's slim but voluptuous body. She'd give anything to have a body like hers.

"Hey you guys! I'm glad we could meet up!

Susan approached Heather and gave her a hug before sizing her up like she always did. "My god you look stunning as always hun!" She exclaimed.

Heather smiled. "Aww well thanks Sue! I'm the lightest I've ever been. I'm 119 pounds now! Can You believe it?!"

Heather scanned over Susan's body. "You look pretty damn good yourself! I know just as much as you that it hasn't been easy with the diet and workouts but its totally been worth it!" She said beaming.

Are you guys hungry?" Doug asked.

Tom jumped at the question. "Oh I'm absolutely famished! Now I guess the only question is what to eat..."

Heather frowned. "Ugh I can't eat anything at any of these restaurants! Way too many empty calories!"

Tom looked at her and jokingly said. "Sometimes I wish you weren't so crazy about dieting."

Heather quickly fleshed out a bit becoming slightly plump bringing her up to 162 pounds. Her clothes growing along with her.

Heather blushed a bit. "I know I shouldn't , but I think I'm going to get the Philly Cheese steak with a side of fries. I'll just have to work it off later on".

Susan quickly responded trying to be supportive of her larger friend. "What are you talking about!? You're gorgeous and have curves in all the right places!" As if to emphasize her point she playfully smacked Heather on her juicy ass.

Heather looked defeated. "Yeah I just need to get rid of this..." She said motioning to her flabby midsection that was on full display.

Susan smiled sweetly at her plump friend. "Well just keep up with the workouts that I've shown you and you should see some improvements! Who knows, you may be my size down the road."

Heather nodded in agreement. "I've been jogging every chance I get and I've also been hitting the gym pretty hard this last month."

Tom joined in again. "Yeah she's so obsessed with working out... sometimes I wish she would just let loose and not be so caught up about staying in shape. There's nothing wrong with having some extra junk in the trunk! Just live life and be happy!" He said laughingly. He motioned to smack her on the ass.

Heather exploded with fat. Her clothes once again expanding with her. She would definitely be considered "fat" at this point. Foregoing her exercise routine or counting calories. Giving into her appetite and just simply. Also losing her friend Susan in the process...

Tom's hand struck her ass with force and sent ripples all throughout her backside. Heather jumped a bit from the shock. She blushed a bit once the initial shock wore off and took a bite of her second Philly Cheese steak.

Susan looked at Heather with disgust but decided to keep her opinions to herself.

"Babe! I know you love my derriere but do you have to grab and smack my ass in front of all these people?

It's bad enough you talked me into wearing this outfit" She motioned to everyone around them and then to her skimpy shirt and ridiculously tight jeans.

Tom shrugged his shoulders. "But why?"

"Because while I'm perfectly fine with my weight, I don't exactly like to show it off."

I wish you were more comfortable with your body hun. I wish you enjoyed showing it off as much as I enjoy looking at it."

Heather's skin tight jeans morphed into a very short denim skirt that only reached halfway down her flabby thighs. Her bright blue thong was still visible from above her skirt.

Her shirt changed next. It was still putting her fattened midriff and huge tits on display, but the fabric had changed to a construction yellow color and a hazard sign had stretched out across the front and rear that read "DANGEROUS CURVES AHEAD".

Susan couldn't keep it to herself anymore. Especially after seeing the way her friends new girlfriend was dressed. "Have you no shame?"

"As a matter of fact no, I think I look sexy and I think Tom would agree. Don't you babe?"

Tom nodded in an affirmative. "Without a doubt."

Tom looked at his zatfig girlfriend chowing down on her Philly Cheese steak. She noticed he was looking at her and she stopped for a second and playfully stuck her tongue out at him while she closed her eyes.

Tom thought to himself. "Damn is she beautiful. She knew how to enjoy herself, she was fun to be around, she was comfortable in her own skin... and she was slowly learning about cars. She was simply amazing!"

He thought back to how they first met. It was a couple months ago.

Tom randomly decided to stop at Triple X Rootbeer to grab some grub. It was a cool spot to possibly see some nice cars. It was one of those old school diners where the girls on rollerskates would come out and take your order.

Well it just so happened that Heather was one of the rollerskate girls. She actually got around on the skates surprisingly well for how "healthy" she was. They made small talk, flirting back and forth. She commented on his car saying how sexy it was. He placed his order for some food and her number. The rest was history.

***Lilith was becoming slightly irritated that the two of them were still together. One thing was for sure, nothing good could ever come from her being irritated. "Okay, so weight isn't an issue for you... I think I know what to do..."***

Once Tom, Heather and now, only Tom's friends finished their meals they decided to head for the other end of the parking lot to see what was on display.

Loud annoying exhaust notes could be heard from the other side of the parking lot.

"It sounds like the damn Fast and Furious movie with all of their little 4-bangers!" Heather said laughing. Her pendulous breasts swaying back and forth with every step she took.

"Heh it sure does babe! His hand was back to its comfortable place. Resting on her chunky ass cheek. Massaging it gently.

They saw what cars were making all of the noise. The lineup consisted mainly of stanced out cars, Honda Civics, Integras, Miatas, 240 SX's, Subarus and some other random beaters.

The majority of them were driven by kids who looked like they had just gotten their licenses. A good chunk of them were vaping.

Heather just shook her head. "Ooh they look so cool making clouds like that..." She said. Sarcasm drenching absolutely every word that came from her mouth.

The "alpha male" of the younger kids overheard them poking fun at them and started to approach the group of four. His name was Christian and he was the oldest one of the "crew" as he liked to call his group at 18 years old. He appeared to be of Hispanic descent and had a decent amount of tattoos running up and down his scrawny forearms. "Hey, are you talkin shit?!"

Tom laughed out loud gaining some attention from the other members of the group of young vapers and car enthusiasts.

Tom stood his ground. "So what if I am?"

They started approaching Tom, Heather and his friends. Tom decided to have some more fun at the teens expense. "Oh c'mon you know you wish you could vape and be as cool as these high school kids!"

***Lilith's face donned a very eerie smile. This is exactly what she was hoping for!***

A remarkable change coursed through Tom and Heather... altering their past, present and the foreseeable future.

Their lives would both be forever changed...

First a vape appeared in Heather's plump appendage. She took a deep pull from it, exhaling a deep cloud of purple colored smoke.

Her fingernails grew and became white inch long talons tipped with violet. Multiple cheap looking gaudy rings wrapped themselves around her digits.

Her brunette hair exploded into vibrant shades of purple with streaks of teal cascading through her long locks. Her new hairstyle was completed with a white and yellow Honda trucker flatbil cap that was resting loosely on top of her head at an angle.

Her bare face was overtaken with heavy layers of extreme hues of purple eye shadow, eyelash extensions, blush, lipstick and perfectly styled eyebrows. She licked her plump lips seductively. Next, a pair of stylish rectangular thick framed glasses appeared on her slightly upturned nose replacing her originally sensible thin framed ones.

Heather puffed from her vape as she approached the young teenagers but mainly set her focus on the oldest one of the group. "Hey Christian!"

"I'd like you to meet my boyfriend Tom. Tom, this is my best friends little brother. I haven't seen him since he was in middle school!!"

Tom came in and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Christian!"

How's it going?" She asked as she hugged him.

Christian was elated to see her. "It's going really well! I just graduated and got my Evo lowered a couple weeks ago for a graduation present to myself."

Heather smiled. "Oh that brings back some memories of my old Honda Civic that I got when I turned 16!"

Heather paused for a second as if she were reminiscing. "Enjoy this time of your life Christian! Whether you believe it or not, these are the best years of your life! Sometimes I wish I was 16 again!"

Time and reality became fluid. She drifted away from Tom, and ended up by Christian's side, his hand resting comfortably on his girlfriend's meaty ass. Christian squeezing and kneading it, not really caring who was watching the lewd action take place.

Guaged ear piercings appeared in her earlobes along with a few more piercings in each ear, a piercing in her nose and a stud in her tongue. The piercing in her belly button remained and was in full view of anyone who looked her way. A few piercings formed that were hidden from sight. One in each nipple and one in her clit.

Intricate tattoos ran up along her forearms with some Honda emblems mixed in, a tattoo took shape on her left breast. It was Christian's name in cursive.

The biggest change had yet to come though.

Heather had begun to shrink both in height and weight. Not only that, she was getting younger! She shortened to 5'0 even and dwindled down to a still decently chubby weight of 152 pounds.

Everything about her had shrunk... Especially her breasts. They were now an A cup on the verge of B cup territory.

Aside from all the makeup, her face had regained it's innocent glow. She was now just barely 16.

Time returned to normal.

Tom felt like he had just awoken from a dream. A very intense dream where Heather was actually his girlfriend.

"I shouldn't be thinking that way about a 16 year old but I can't help it... she's just so sexy..." he thought to himself.

Heather absent-mindedly took another hit from her vape.

"Tom, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend Christian! He's the one I can thank for getting me into the car scene!"

They shook hands.

"Christian, Tom is the one that set up this meet for us so we can thank him!

"Thank you so much for putting this event together. It's been such a blast!" Christian said.

Tom barely heard what he said. His thoughts were still stuck on Christian's sexy girlfriend.

One final thought ran through his mind and he accidentally said it aloud. "Damn, I wish she was my girlfriend so I could fuck her."

***Lilith overheard his last wish. She didnt think about it backfiring. "WAIT!!! SHIT!!! WELL IF THAT'S HOW IT'S GOING TO BE THEN I'M DONE PLAYING BY THE RULES. YOU MAY HAVE HER BACK NOW, BUT I'M GOING TO MAKE IT INTERESTING!"***

Time slowed to a crawl and some subtle changes occurred.

Lilith approached the couple. She was trying to think of what to do... "Ah I got it! Damn I'm brilliant!" She snapped her fingers.

"If Tom likes this scantily clad version of her, then she should at least play the part!"

Lilith took a deep breath in, bent over as if she was reaching deep within herself and exhaled thick violet clouds.

Heather became surrounded in the thick purple fog. Some of the alien smoke entered through her wet slit, quadrupled her libido and increased the fertility of her womb. In turn the smoke left 2 "little bundles of joy" behind from one of many one night stands this Heather had had. She was only a couple weeks along so it wasn't noticeable yet. As the smoke exited, it loosened up her vagina so much that her lips were always open from many previous trysts.

Heather herself didn't realize she was pregnant. Sure she had morning sickness, but she blamed it on the hard partying she had done. Too stupid to even think that being pregnant was a possibility.

Some of it funneled down her ear canals, seeping into her brain, wiping away a majority of her intellect, leaving her with the reading comprehension of a sixth grader, the maturity of a middle schooler and the social standing of someone who had dropped out of high school which is what she did recently for her freshmen year.

Lastly some of the purple fog traveled down her throat to the pit of her stomach. It swirled around violently, giving her a very impressive appetite. It would only increase in anger the further along she was in her pregnancy. Only deep fried fatty foods would extinguish her hunger.

Lilith was ecstatic. "Oh Heather, you are going to grow oh so large."

"Let's see how you like the new Heather, Tom." Lilith sneered.

Heather slowly approached the still dazed Tom. "So is there any way I can thank you personally?" She asked seductively while biting her lip.

Tom was partially excited but also taken aback. "I just met this girl today and she's being this forward?"

"Mmm well I can think of a few ways you could thank me." He said hoping to get the hint across.

Heather licked her lips excited for the fun that was about to come her way. "Well my car is right over this way, it has full tinted windows and plenty of space."

They made their way over to her vehicle. Tom noticed alot of people staring and whispering to each other. "Huh I wonder what they're saying." He asked himself.

He pushed the question out of his mind. He was being pulled along by Heather. "I know this is so wrong wanting to fuck a 16 year old but it just feels so right.!

They had reached the outer edge of the mall parking lot. Only a few vehicles were in this section of the parking lot. An old rusted out Suburban, a beater Honda that looked like it's shocks were blown out and a mini van that literally had a dent on every body panel.

He was following closely behind watching the teens jiggly ass sway back and forth. He didn't even realize they had reached her car. The mini van...

"So you're into cars right?" Tom asked curiosity getting the better of him.

Heather looked back at him and laughed. "Of course I do! I have a slammed Acura Integra with a B16 swap and all sorts of other goodies. I just couldn't get it finished in time for this meet so I borrowed this from my older sister."

"Well here we are!" She said hardly being able to contain her excitement. She slid open the side door and climbed in. The blue thong becoming more prominent as she entered her car. He followed closely behind eyeing her juicy ass the whole way in.

Once he was inside the van she practically tackled him forcing her long pierced tongue into his mouth. They decided to move to the very back where they would have more space.

It just so happened that there was already an air mattress set up in the back with a big fluffy blanket.

Heather pushed Tom onto his back, helped him pull his jeans off and freed his already hard throbbing member.

She slinked down his body so her face was just inches from it. She took all of his ten inches in her mouth.

He felt his cock slide all the way down her throat. Her tongue stud massaging it with every movement. The whole time her big blue eyes were focused on his. They were filled with lust, filled with an absolute hunger.

Tom couldn't get enough of it. She was incredible at this. As if she had done this many times before. To put it simply, it was the best head he had ever gotten.

She kept sliding up and down his hard member. She could tell he was getting close. She raised her head up releasing his cock, climbed on top of him and easily slid all ten inches of him into her aching slit. She began rhythmically sliding up and down, up and down up and down.

Before long, she could tell he was getting close to cumming. She flexed her muscles that wrapped around his cock. Massaging him for everything he was worth. A minute later She heard him grunt as he filled her womb with all of his hot seed.

The rest was history...

***Lilith looked into their future proud of what she had accomplished. Sure they were still together but even in her eyes, it was one fucked up relationship. She felt she had done her job and decided to move on. The pavement cracked and broke open revealing a glowing red sinkhole. She jumped into her plum crazy Charger Hellcat and drove straight into it's depths. The hole sealing up behind her***

Not even a moment after, a bright blue flash of light erupted from the skies as a white haired goddess came crashing to the ground with a thunderous boom like Superman. The pavement breaking under her. "Ugh my evil sister has been at it again... why can't she just let people be happy?"

Her name was Aeriel, she was an angel of sorts. Lately she had been cleaning up her sisters path of destruction.

She was within a couple hundred feet of the old mini van. She saw it rhythmically rocking back and forth. Aeriel just simply shook her head.

She peered into the future for this otherwise cursed couple.

(((It appeared that things would not end well for them. Heather would wind up working at a sleazy strip club since she was too stupid to do anything else and overdose on cocaine at the young age of 25.)))

(((Tom would be so distraught at the loss of his wife that he would take his own life only a month later.)))

No, that couldn't be... She had to fix this... Aeriel cracked her knuckles and got to work on the couple. She wouldn't be able to undo everything, but she could certainly improve their lives.

She first worked on Heather. She made it so while she wasn't nearly as intelligent as her original self was, she would at least be able to land a somewhat decent job.

Aeriel changed her past so while she did still drop out of high school. This time around it was because of her pregnancy and not because she had a severe learning disability. She stuck with studying from home. She would recieve her GED and go on to take a basic business class at the local community college.

She would eventually end up starting her own company that was based around her love for cars and be quite successful at it.

Aeriel looked nine months into the future when Heather's kids are born. They were clearly not Tom's as they were of Hispanic descent. (Thanks to Christian). But that didn't mean Tom didn't love them any less. They named the girl "Lilith" for some reason. They couldn't quite put their finger on it. The boy they named Tom Jr. It was Heather's idea because of how amazing he was taking her in.

They would end up having two more children on top of their first two and love them just as much. James for the boy and Sarah for the girl.

Whenever Heather would become pregnant, she would gain a decent amount of weight and typically never lose any of it. By the time she had given birth to her last child she was tipping the scales at 376 pounds but she didn't care.

She had never been happier. She had found a guy that loved cars as much as she did and he was kinky as hell too!

While her sex drive was still off the charts and she did want to have multiple sexual partners, Aeriel turned Tom into a cuckold so he would at least get some joy out of it.

They moved into a 2200 square foot 2 story house and bought an SRT Durango. They still attended every car meet they possibly could.

They ended up getting married 3 years after first meeting. Heather's pregnant belly looking beautiful in her wedding dress.

Aeriel smiled at her handiwork happy with what she accomplished.

Now she just had to catch up to her sister and put a stop to any further damage.
audipwr87

Re: Dirty Laundry (multiple changes) **PART 4 ADDED** Feb 2

Postby Matt L. » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:57 pm

Enjoyable chapter. I really liked the descriptions and dialogue, clothing and behavioral / mental changes are very entertaining.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Matt L. wrote:Enjoyable chapter. I really liked the descriptions and dialogue, clothing and behavioral / mental changes are very entertaining.

Cheers, Matt

Thanks Matt! I keep trying to improve as I go. I really enjoyed writing this last chapter. I like to go into great depth when describing something so the reader can try to visualize it in their mind.
audipwr87

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:07 pm

Thank you for the new chapter. It was really great.
Junketh71

Previous

Return to audipwr87