Counselor from Hell (BE, AE, bimbo, preg, ....)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Counselor from Hell (BE, AE, bimbo, preg, ....)

Postby pansy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:13 am

Loved the last chapter. Please keep them coming! Lovely tease of what's happening to Tiffany, can't wait to see what happens to everyone next.
pansy

Postby pansy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:27 am

I hope that you can bring us another chapter soon, it's a wonderful story.
pansy

Postby ZodRail » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:47 am

Loving this so far, love the absurdity of the transformationa. The widening pelvis is always a nice one.
ZodRail

Postby Tony26 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:54 am

Really liked this story .....nice hopefully we'll have an update soon
Tony26

Postby Melvillain » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:54 pm

I miss this one, such a great buildup and fun to see TFs across both sexes. Hope there's more to come
Melvillain

Postby klmmn » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:41 am

Ellie trembled. Marker in her hand was shaking and sweat was flowing down her back. She used to be proud of her math skills. She even enjoyed math challenges and was one of the best students. But the threat of humiliating punishments turned math classes into a nightmare. She had to admit they used to give Ms. Connor a really hard time, but the cold and sarcastic vixen she turned into returned it back thousand fold. Ellie swallowed and wrote the last line of the equation solution. It all started with the poor guy who is now called a Cockzilla and after a week of new punishment system there was a bunch of students with humiliating transformations.
"I think I solved it" she said with trembling voice.
Ms. Connor stood up and walked to the whiteboard and inspected it. Her fearsome pointer followed every number and at the end clicked at the final line. She looked into Ellie's eyes and seemed to be feasting on her fear. But then smiled and said: "Congratulations, Ms. Parson. It is correct. You can go back to your seat."
Ellie felt an immense relief. She quickly turned and walked to her desk with her wide hips swinging.
Ms. Connor turned to the other girl standing in front of the whiteboard.
"And what about you Ms. Hobbs? Are you finished?"
The girl shook her head and tears were silently running down her face. Her boobs were slowly moving lower and lower. Soon two pale spheres peeked from under her shirt.
"Take your time."
Ellie was looking into her notebook and thinking. The situation seemed to be grim. The horrible counsellor had been in the school for two weeks now, many students already suffered from humiliating transformations and even though the poor victims were not able to hide their disfigured bodies, nobody in the town seemed to mind. The words of the poor pregnant guy sounded in her mind: when I showed the counsellor's note to my parents they seem to have accepted it as an effective punishment. Why did the horrible woman come and who is she anyway?
Slight itching sensation reminded Ellie her own predicament.
The night was hard. She felt hot, was sweating and Priscilla was soaking wet. Strange dreams haunted her and in the middle of the night she woke up with a feeling of emptiness and could not fall asleep. She shuddered when remembered the humiliation when she searched her room for something big enough to feed her engorged pussy. In the end she used a plastic bottle and had to pump her hole for half an hour to get rid of the unbearable thoughts.
In the morning she searched her wardrobe and pulled out the biggest widest skirt she had and put it on. With a relief she inspected herself in a mirror. Her wide hips were concealed and she looked almost normal. The look was only spoiled by a fact that the skirt fabric was too thin and did not hide the dark spot of the thick bush in between her thighs and underbelly. She went to bathroom and spent 20 minutes shaving the hairs, the smooth skin in combination with thick white panties made her dark pussy look almost normal.
On her walk to the school she noted a few curious looks at her swinging hips. She felt less self-conscious, but a tiny jolt of arousal reminded her that her pussy was starting to get hungry again.
"So, do you have the solution?" the teacher asked impatiently. The girl at the whiteboard was sobbing and her breasts were jiggling. She was one of the cheerleaders and was actually pretty proud of her breasts just a few minutes ago. Until the teacher told her she has ten minutes to solve the math equation. And as a motivation she made her boobs grow every minute. Well, not actually grow. Her boobs, were the same size and even retained their perkiness, but the just hung lower. With every passing minute her perky B cups prolonged and sagged. Now she stood in front of the whiteboard with her beautiful round boobs hanging almost to her waist. The boobs were round and firm, but hanging on long floppy skin.
"I will not torment you anymore. It may be interesting to see whether your breasts would reach the ground, but that would not help your math skills. This equation is clearly beyond your knowledge."
She tapped the milky white globes with her pointer and the cute pink nipples grew and turned dark brown.
"Go back to your seat, please."
Ellie shuddered when she saw the jiggly flatsies slapping the poor girls belly. She quickly looked around and her hand darted to her groin to scratch Priscilla itching with rapidly growing hairs. To her relief the bell rung, so she packed her stuff and run for toilet.
After 5 minutes of scratching, rubbing and involuntary fingering she left the stall in much better mood. In a corridor she run into Pete the Preggo. She tried to smile, when she saw his waddling body and leaky boobs, but he only frowned.
"This is horrible. I feel so sick every morning and need to milk myself every hour. I don't get it. With Jenifer we got the same punishment, but she seems to be almost fine about it. It almost seems she is actually enjoying it. She reads a lot about pregnancy and joined that pregnancy exercises course."
Ellie laughed.
They walked the corridor and she saw a familiar face. One of her friends Emily strode to toilet with a pissed-off face.
"This school is horrible. You would not believe me. I saw our PE teacher sitting on a face of one of the basketball players. I complained to the principal and that bitch told me I should mind my own lessons."
"You were lucky to get away with that. I would expect her to tell you not to be nosy and screw up your nose or something."
"But how you guys can live with this? She made you pregnant and you..." she waved her hand in direction of Ellie's wide hips. "We should tell someone or do something."
"If you tell anyone they would tell you it is your fault and the punishment is ok. I tried, believe me," Pete signed and stood still for a while. Dark spot on his shirt reminded him he originally went to toilet to milk himself.
"But someone should at least try. Do you want to stay like this forever?"
"Look, I have a beanbag sized belly, but it is still better than that huge flaccid cock or that thing with sperm. She said she would fix me at the end of the school year, so if I'm careful then I can survive. Usually whenever someone says someone should fix it, they add: and the someone is me."

They met after the school and went to a small Cafe near Ellie's house. They sat at a table at the back of the store and to Ellie's surprise Paul came with a humbled face (and a telltale shape under his trousers reaching almost to his knee).
"We cannot fight her. You see what she can do. Do you want her to screw you even more?" Pete argued with Emily.
"But someone must! Do you want to stay like this? She promised to fix you, but what if at the end of the year she tells you that you should get a tutor during the summer and will keep you like this as a way to motivate you?"
Ellie thought about it, but her eyes were inevitable drawn to Pete. She looked at his face, but her gaze was drawn much lower. She watched his trousers and suddenly caught herself thinking about the feelings such a huge member would give to her pussy.
"What do you think, Ellie?" Emily suddenly asked.
"Umm, we should do something."
Pete changed his posture and the huge appendage moved a bit. It was obvious it is not only huge, but also heavy.
Suddenly Ellie had a feeling of an unfamiliar voice in her head.
"Oh! Such a huge cock... It is so beautiful. I wonder whether it is really forever limp or if we could make it hard." She gulped and tried to focus. The voice was not her thought. That was clear.
"We do not know where she came from or why. So I think this is the first thing we should find out."
Emily tried to shake off the persistent thoughts.
"I know where she lives. She rented a room close to our house, but do not expect me to go there."
"We should at least know who she is. Maybe we can dig out something on web," Pete tried to contribute. "If someone met her then he probably must have written about her."
Ellie sighed and remembered her attempt.
"So what? We would not come with anything better than spying on her in school, will we?"
"So any volunteers?" Emily asked, but all of them shook their heads. She sighed.
"You should at least ask him to let you touch it," a voice in Ellie's head entered the discussion. She gulped and hoped it is just in her head. "It is magnificent and do not tell me I wouldn't make it hard enough to stick it inside of me."
Ellie suddenly understood whose voice it was. "Shut up!" she tried to scream in her mind hoping the second voice would hear it.
"No! You have not fed me for ages, I'm all wet and horny. If you wouldn't tell him, I will."
"Shut up I tell you!"
"It would not hurt. I promise not to get pregnant."
"I'm sorry, I must go." She quickly stood up and almost run to the bathroom. As her thighs moved under the skirt she felt she is soaking wet and her nether lips were swollen. She slowed down not to stimulate her pussy too much. She locked the door, lifted carefully her skirt and pulled down her panties. The engorged pussy looked almost smiling. She stuck the skirt under her chin and started fingering violet nether lips and cherry sized clitoris. As the arousal rose she started imagining Paul. She imagined a dream like scene where she caressed his monster through the pants and then slipped a hand under them. She felt the veiny hose and huge sack and worked her hand through the trouser to the thick glans. Paul tried to protest but was too weak to fight. She carefully unzipped his pants and the huge cock flopped out and almost hit the ground. She smiled and started licking the bulbous head already dripping translucent pre-cum. The thought of licking it made her pussy twitch and fill with moist. She imagined the thick appendage would harden a bit, but still be a bit soft, so she would need to carefully position it in between the engorged lips and slowly slid it. At this point she experienced a small orgasm already. The huge thing would fill Priscilla to the limit, the glans hitting her womb. Suddenly wilder images invaded her mind. She wanted not only to swallow his cock, but to swallow him whole. Slowly start with legs, waist, chest.. Even in her dream like state she realized what she was imagining and freaked out. A quick thought 'I'm a pervert who wants to suffocate a guy in her cunt' appeared in her mind and a powerful orgasm wracked her body. Too late she realized she should have stuffed her mouth.
The others were still sitting at the table and had quite surprising look at their faces when she returned from the bathroom. They must have heard her screams and even though she tried her best, the faint scent of Priscilla's juice permeated her clothes. It seemed like a complete embarrassment in front of her friends and a bunch of other people, but the voice in her head was silent.
"What did you do there?" Paul asked. She looked at him with a guilty red face.
"Please don't ask. What did you agree on in the end?"
"Emily will try to snoop around. Tomorrow we will spy on the hag and the principal and Emily will try to check her stuff when they leave the office. They go for an occasional inspection, so we may be lucky."
She sat on her chair, but the view on Paul's huge cock started to instill the wrong thoughts again, so she apologized and left for home.

The next morning they waited for the principal and counselor to leave the office for the usual inspections and run the plan. Pete, Paul and Ellie were watching the corridor and Emily sneaked into the principal's office, closed the door and looked around. She skimmed papers on the table and checked pockets of a coat hanging on the wall. The computer was unfortunately locked. She wanted to leave, but then noticed a small purse on a chair. She listened to the voices behind the door, but it seemed fine. She unzipped the purse and looked inside. She wanted to put it away, the contents looked like a regular purse and she thought it belonged to the principal, but then a small metallic object caught her eye. On a first glare she did not have any idea what it should be used for, but when she took it into her hand it became clear that at least a part of it should be fastened around men's cock. She gulped and carefully laid the object on the table and looked into the purse again. She searched for any kind of id or other hint of the identity of the vicious woman, but then something rubbery landed in her palm. She took it out. It looked like a gummi bear or rather a small snake or slug. She poked it with her finger and wanted to put it away, but it suddenly went alive. With unexpected speed it slide on her palm and stuck to her hand. She tried to catch it with the other hand, but it quickly jumped on her arm and hid under a sleeve of her shirt. She fought as if a vicious bug crawled under her clothes, but the thing was fast. After a 30 seconds of twitching and turning she finally caught if under her hand. The small thing was wiggling under her hand just a few inches below her neck. Carefully she tried to push it out from under her shirt, but the snake suddenly slipped under her fingers and jumped on her chin. Perplexed she watched the small worm to lift its head, look at her mouth and the quickly dart in between her open lips. She swallowed it with an audible gulp. Quickly she stuck a finger into her throat, but to her horror her mouth started screaming.
"Stop me! I'm a thief!" She fought, but her mouth was obviously possessed by the gummi thing. She covered it by her hand and desperately run away from the office praying nobody would hear muffled screams.
Out of the door she looked around and darted the closest way to exit. People were turning her direction when they heard her mouth scream, Ellie who was watching the corridor shouted at her, but she did not lose any time and ran. Last few meters remained to the exit, but suddenly her mouth bit her palm.
"Stop the thief! Stop me! I'm a thief!"
The janitor looked a bit surprised, but still quickly stepped into her way. She looked at him pleadingly and tried to cover her mouth again, but her jaws were biting wildly.
"I tried to steal from the counselor! I deserve a punishment!"
The janitor grabbed her arm and dragged her back to principal's office. They met both the principal and Greta in front of the open door.
"Oh! It seems there was a thief in your office, Leanne."
"Yes! It was me! I was there and I was snooping around," Emily’s mouth shouted and the girl watched it in helpless horror.
"Leanne, what is the usual punishment for stealing something from a teacher?"
"Detention usually."
"Oh, come on! This is a serious offence! She tried to steal from me! I suggest to expel her from the school."
"This may be overly harsh. We even do not know why she did it. We need to.."
"Let me take care of it."
She pushed Emily behind the door and locked.
"So you silly bitch, I do not know why you did it, but I'm sure you will regret it."
"I'm a thief! Yes, I stole from you!"
"Oh, shut up."
She pointed at Emily and suddenly girl's tummy began to squirm. Horrified she felt something crawling up and wiggle in her mouth. She opened her mouth, because she expected the worm to jump out, but a strange itching sensation moved around her mouth and centered in her lips. She tried to speak, but her lips itched and swelled. She cautiously touched it and yelped when she found out her lips got a strange rubbery feel. They grew quite a lot, both were puffy yet strangely hard. She closed her mouth, but the huge lips did not close. Her mouth was a bit open forming a funny duck bill.
"What did wou do to me?" she lisped.
She tried to pull them off, but the lips were firmly attached to her face.
"Wemove it now!"
"Young lady, you are a thief and as such I expel you from the school. You know what usually happens to high school drop outs? They usually cannot find a job, so they must find a way how to make money. In your case it will be prostitution."
Greta snapped her fingers and Emily stood naked. The counsellor looked at her pudgy body with smallish breasts, noticeable tummy and fat booty.
"The lips are good and your glasses may be useful. You can play the role of naughty student."
Her hair changed as two cute pigtails appeared. Her eyes widened a bit and a permanent makeup encircled her eyes and mouth.
"Your body on the other hand wouldn't lure many customers, so let me help you."
She snapped her fingers again and Emily gasped. Her smallish breasts turned into two big silicone mounds, too big and positioned too high on her chest.
"Nobody would expect anything to be real on your body when they see your lips, so we do not need to worry about the size."
Her small nipples were almost painfully stretched over the silicone form, the milky white skin was tingling. Greta smiled and patted one of the boobs. A cheap tattoo appeared started on her belly and ending next to the pale nipple.
"Pwease, no to do it to me. I'm not a wowe!"
"Yes, you are."
Emily wanted to argue, but a memory of her failed studies flooded her mind. She dropped out of school a year ago. Luckily for her she found a guy who offered to help her with her career. She started selling her body and after two or three customers she found out the naughty schoolgirl role works the best for her. The silicone boobs were the next logical step and proved to be a very good investment. Her puffy collagen lips were a result of a wild party and a silly bet. She woke up in the morning, her pillow wet from saliva, and the lips still itching. At first she freaked out, but when she went out with them for the first time it took her 1 minute to pick a guy and he paid twice as usual. She liked it so much she got booty injections after a few months. Wait! Her train of thought stopped.
"I don't want a booty.."
Her ass turned into a huge globe. It was not perfectly shaped as most of the asses enhanced too quickly by unprofessional surgeons. She carefully touched it with her fingertips. It was strangely numb and rubbery. She turned herself to see it and noticed a small tattoo.
"Nice. You are almost perfect. Now let's find a good name for you." Greta looked at Emily’s pouting lips.
"I have it!"

Paul and Ellie were standing in front of the principal's office, both worried as hell.
"We should go and help her. It is also our fault," Ellie said.
"But it was her idea."
She stepped to the door, but suddenly stopped and turned back to Paul.
"Ehm, I said something about saving Emily, but do you remember why?"
"Emily? Emily who? Emily the Swallow? Duckface Emily?"
"No idea. She is disgusting. I've heard she asks guys to pay her more when she is actually not allowed to swallow their sperm."

Inside of the office Emily carefully explored her boobs and licked her lips.
"You are called the Swallower or Emily the Swallow. Do you know why?"
Emily slowly nodded. She discovered her strange fetish many years ago and her new occupation allowed her to savor it a lot more. Her huge mouth had swallowed gallons of cum and other liquids from more kinkier customers. Her mouth was famous. The huge rubbery lips could suck a guy dry in no time.
Suddenly she could not remember why she went to the office.
"I gueff I will go home now. I'm sowwy I bothewed you." She said sadly and a small drop of saliva dropped from her forever open lips. She opened a sadly walked down the corridor. Paul and Ellie watched her with an uncertain feeling of guilt.
klmmn

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:57 pm

This was kind of sad, I think.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby docwankenstein » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:42 am

So glad this story is back, one of my favorites!
docwankenstein

Postby BrewUp » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:45 pm

I was really exited to see a new chapter, it was grate and some good transformations.
BrewUp

Postby pansy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Beautiful! Such an amazing way to pick up the story again. I love every transformation (and Emily's was especially tragic/wonderful). I hope we get to hear more about the others :)
pansy

PreviousNext

Return to Stories