Catfish Comeuppance - PART 3 ADDED

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Catfish Comeuppance - PART 3 ADDED

Postby AlwaysClassy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:43 pm

Robert smirked as he stared at his computer screen and typed. "OMG babe, thank you so much! I really needed that money... I'll pay you back when I fly out to see you next week, okay? Kisses and see you soon Barney!" He smiled as he saw the transfer of $2000 into his account, another productive day. It was almost too easy.

Robert had been catfishing for about a year now, and he had gotten quite good at it, so good he was able to quit his day job and do this full time. His secret to success was focusing on niche dating sites, and finding the desperate ones who had abandoned the more mainstream channels. His current territory was a fat and feedism fetish site, and the pictures he'd lifted from a plus-sized model's Facebook page were playing brilliantly there. Those guys REALLY loved their fat chicks...

When he first started, he felt a little guilty about taking money from such sad people, but he quickly got over it. After all, he reasoned, there were lots of other people out there trying to take these people's money, why shouldn't he get a piece? They'd just give it to someone else anyway.

Robert tried to log out of the site, but found that the X button in the upper corner didn't seem to work. Agitated, he clicked on it a few more times, but nothing happened. Ctrl-alt-delete did nothing either, and he was about to hit the power button for a hard reboot when a box appeared on his screen with the following message:

What you are doing isn't right... these men are expecting the girl of their dreams.

Robert's pulse quickened for a moment, then he relaxed. "What is this, some hacker bullshit?" he mocked, laughing to himself.

Something like that, Robert... you need to give these people what they paid for.

"It's not my fault they're dumb enough to give tons of money to some googled pictures! It's like an idiot tax..." he pressed. "Besides, these girls aren't real!" As he spoke, he started to feel like something was wrong inside him.

Well, you'll have to become what you're pretending to be then, won't you?

"Wait... what do you mean?" Robert asked, panicking, but he already knew the answer to what was happening. His tall, gangly physique shrunk vertically, he could feel his line of sight dropping as he shrank a foot from his 6 foot 2 inch height. His clothes drooped around him, his t-shirt draping over him like a dress. This only lasted a moment, as he soon started to gain weight rapidly. He scrambled to undo the button on his jeans as they pinched his expanding waistline, and the shirt that had gotten so large a moment ago now stretched to accommodate his rapidly growing belly and breasts. 

Now you're getting there... you look more like what these guys are expecting. Doesn't honesty just feel better Robert?

The most unsettling part of the transformation waited until the end, as he felt his cock and testicles shrivel and then retreat into himself. Robert's abdomen exploded in pain as his intestines and other innards rearranged themselves to accommodate his growing uterus. Once the pain subsided, he felt his crotch shifting again as his new pussy defined itself. 

"What the fuck just happened!?" Robert screamed at the screen. He looked over at a mirror on the wall, and found himself staring into the face of the girl whose pictures he had stolen. "This can't be real... Change me back!"

Maybe... first, though, you'll need to buy yourself some clothes that fit... but don't spend too much, you've got a plane ticket to buy, too! 

Robert stared in disbelief as an airline website popped up onscreen, showing purchase confirmation for his flight next week. 

Have a safe flight okay?
Last edited by AlwaysClassy on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Like my writing? Come see more at https://alwaystheclassiest.blogspot.com/
AlwaysClassy

Re: Catfish Comeuppance

Postby Theacds » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:25 pm

I always love premises that let a bit of catharsis mix in. Short, I'm gonna assume, for now, but with lotsa potential!
Someone sent me a note on DeviantART sayin' they missed me, so if there's somehow any fans out there I wanna let you know I'm writing all sorts of cracy shit at https://www.deviantart.com/theacds !!
Theacds
Transformation Master

Postby her revenge » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:18 am

Very nice set up, I'd love to see more
HR
her revenge
Transformation Grand Master

Postby catfish » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Just for the record, my username has nothing to do with this definition of "catfish." :mrgreen:
catfish
Transformation Master

Postby Burke_Rakers » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:03 am

catfish wrote:Just for the record, my username has nothing to do with this definition of "catfish." :mrgreen:

Unless...that's what you want us to think! Is it possible that 'Catfish' is setting us all up...for our eventual, inevitable catfishing? :shock:
Burke_Rakers

Postby AlwaysClassy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:01 pm

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Catfish this story is in no way intended to represent my views of you as a person...
AlwaysClassy

Postby AlwaysClassy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Part 2

Robert felt his still-new belly jiggle as the plane lightly bumped as it landed. He was heading out to what would likely be the most awkward meeting of his life. Barney, his would-be catfishing victim, was waiting outside the baggage claim, no doubt with a sign reading “Samantha”, the name Robert had been using while scamming him. Robert rolled his eyes at the thought of what lay ahead, and then felt a buzzing in his pocket. Despite his phone being off, per the flight attendants’ instructions, a message still showed onscreen:

Now be nice Robert… Barney has gone to a lot of trouble to make your time together magical! You made him feel special online, you’d better make sure he feels that way in person too!

“Whyyyyyyyyyy?” Robert thought to himself, shoving the phone back into his pocket. He took off his seatbelt extender and gave it to the flight attendant as he got off the plane. He felt the cool breeze of the air conditioning tickle under his skirt. Unfortunately he had been quite explicit describing to Barney what he would wear when they met, and the mysterious interloper making him do all this made sure he kept his “short skirt/no panties” promise.

Robert’s internal grumblings about this were interrupted by a loud “Samantha!”; he looked up and saw Barney charging toward him. He remembered to put on a big smile and stretch out his arms just in time for the big hug. Barney was kind of a doughy, greasy nerd type, Robert’s preferred prey online, and not much taller than the 5’2” he now stood at. They said hello and Barney quickly brought them out to his car, an old Honda Civic that Robert had difficulty fitting into.

“Oh babe, I’m so sorry about that! Please excuse the mess as well…” Barney said sheepishly, gesturing to the fast food wrappers littering the back seat. “Well, after your long trip, I bet you need something to eat, huh?” Barney laughed, and dropped a heavy bag into Robert’s lap. Robert looked inside, and recoiled briefly at the sight of the four large burritos he was apparently expected to eat. His phone buzzed again.

Eat up, Robert! You’ve told Barney that you’re a girl with a hearty appetite. You need to finish it all and ask for more!

Robert smiled weakly, unwrapped a burrito, and started eating as they drove. He wasn’t used to quite so much spice in his food, but, of course, “Samantha” had told Barney she loved it, so he had to power through. At least there was a 3-liter bottle of grape soda he could quench the fire with.

Robert, don’t be rude! Barney is excited to see you, you need to talk to him. And Samantha is excited to see him too, you two really connected after all.

“So, I still sort of can’t believe this is happening! We’re actually meeting… it doesn’t quite seem real, you know?” Robert told Barney, as he swallowed another huge mouthful. His stomach was feeling really uncomfortable, he couldn’t even remember a time he had eaten quite this much food. Barney pulled the car over to the side of the road, in the long shadows under a tree as the sun set.

“Indeed, you know everyone I knew thought you were catfishing me. I knew you were for real though. Our love was the real deal!” Barney grabbed Robert’s hand and kissed it. Robert’s stomach then rumbled loudly. “Oh don’t you worry… we have plenty of time for me to rub your belly.” Barney’s face lit up with a huge grin as he kneaded Robert’s belly hard. Robert grunted in discomfort, then burped softly. He looked at his phone again.

See? He’s just trying to do what you told him you enjoyed! You can’t fault him for that, can you?

“Um, that feels, uh, nice.” Robert said, sheepishly. Once he got used to the extra pressure, it did in fact feel good to have such attention paid to his belly. He relaxed and smiled, and eventually dozed off slightly. He woke up with a start, hearing Barney’s heavy breathing and feeling the continued pressure. “Can we go back to your place now? I’m tired, and, well, we need to say a proper hello…”

That’s better… you’re excited to see him, right? Excited to spend some time ALONE with him?

Barney nodded silently, grinned, and started driving again. Soon they got to Barney’s apartment, and quickly adjourned to his bedroom. There was a big bag of chips on his bed and a bottle of chocolate sauce. Robert gulped upon seeing this. He knew they’d be… playing with those, and he was not looking forward to that.

Oh Robert… you’ve roleplayed this scenario countless times! Just do the things you used to type to him, it’ll be easy. You might even enjoy yourself…

Robert closed his eyes, and squirted some chocolate sauce onto his breast. He saw Barney’s eyes light up as he slowly licked it off. Robert was surprised how much of a thrill he got from licking his own nipple, and squirted some more chocolate on there. This time Barney leaned in for a lick, and before Robert knew it, he was riding Barney while stuffing chips into his face. He thought to himself that in a way, Barney was taking his virginity, and the thought gave him a rush of pleasure. In spite of the awkwardness of the situation, Barney’s cock felt great inside his new pussy, and before he knew it, Robert came mightily, letting chips fall all over Barney. The two of them cuddled briefly afterwards, Barney playing with Robert’s belly,

The next day, they were kept quite busy. Apparently Barney had told everyone he’d ever met about “Samantha” and couldn’t wait to show her off. With all these meetings and constant snack and meal breaks, the rest of the weekend flew by. Sunday came and the two were back at the airport, exchanging a long hug goodbye.

Robert rode up the escalator alone and felt a small pang of sadness, he’d actually enjoyed his time with Barney. Quickly he shook it off, after all he could now get his body back! He went into the women’s bathroom, sat down in a quiet stall at the end, and pulled out his phone. “Okay, it’s done now, he got his money back AND a weekend with the girl of his dreams. I’ve learned an important lesson, can I be changed back now?”

Of course, Robert. You’ve made Barney very happy. Now you don’t need to be in this form anymore.

Robert sighed with relief, then thought for a moment. “Wait… THIS form? I’m going back to my original body, right?” he asked, nervously.

Robert you’ve victimized others as well. You need to make it right with all of them, not just Barney.

Robert gulped, then felt himself start to change again…
AlwaysClassy

Postby her revenge » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:45 am

Wonderful addition, thanks. I'd love to read more of Roberts adventures!
HR
her revenge

Postby AlwaysClassy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:37 am

Thank you! He's victimized a lot of people in his career as a catfish...
AlwaysClassy

Re: Catfish Comeuppance - PART 3 ADDED

Postby AlwaysClassy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:22 pm

Robert held his eyes closed, afraid to see what he had been turned into this time. His phone vibrated insistently in his hand, and after a few seconds he peeked down at it.

You can’t hide from this, Robert. Whether you look or not, you have been changed.

Robert sighed and looked down at himself. He was shocked to see two huge breasts looking back up at him, with long blonde hair trailing down. He examined himself a little more closely and was surprised to find he had been given a slim belly, a round perky butt and long, thin legs, complete with thigh gap.

“Ohmygod like WHAT happened to me?” Robert asked, immediately clamping a hand over his mouth. He tried to exit the bathroom stall but found himself wobbling on his high heels.

Do you like your new body, Robert? This one’s from a while back, before you focused on the chubby chasers.

Robert practiced walking, soon learning to balance in the heels properly. However, he found himself unable to walk without swaying his hips back and forth. “Seriously like what did you do? I literally can’t even!” Robert shouted at his phone, groaning inwardly at how his words were coming out.

Do you remember Alex and Carla, Robert? You had them both convinced that you could be a fun little girlfriend for them to play with. They sent you $3000 to get your car fixed… you told them you’d come out to see them, with the money to pay them back.

Robert cringed inwardly, thinking of the rapidly shrinking balance in his bank account.

Well Robert, it’s time to pay them back… and time to thank them a little more personally, as well.

A new message alert flashed on the phone.

Oh look, they’re outside to pick you up! What lucky timing, Robert! Now remember, you told them your name was Staci. Yes, with an “i”. Have fun!

Robert shook his head and sighed, then walked out of the bathroom. As he traveled through the airport, he felt a whole bunch of stares come his way. His short skirt and crop top combined with his hip-swaying walk drew the attention of quite a few fellow travelers. He found himself involuntarily batting his eyes and blowing kisses at random strangers.

Soon Robert made it to the pickup area, and saw a man and a woman in a Land Rover, honking at him and waving.

There they are, Robert! The tall bald guy is Alex, and the short brunette is Carla. Time to shine…

Robert threw up his arms excitedly, and a piercing shriek of glee emerged from his mouth. He cringed inwardly, but still charged towards the couple who had gotten out of their car. The two of them wrapped him up in a big hug and chattered excitedly.

“You’re finally here! Seems like we’ve been waiting forever!”

“Look at you… you look even better than the pictures!”

“I can’t wait to get you home!”

“Alex, grab her ass… you feel that?”

Robert, don’t forget, this is who you said you were! They’re expecting someone who likes being treated as a piece of meat.

At this last comment, they disengaged the hug, and Robert felt himself turning around and bending over so they could admire his firm, round ass. Once he had been prodded and groped to Alex and Carla’s satisfaction, the three of them got into the car and drove off. Robert sat in the middle seat in the front, between the two of them.

“Ohmygod do you guys have like, a Coach store? This bag is so like, ugh. I can’t even wear this...” Robert held up his small purse, in great condition but not the newest model.

“Of course, babe!” Alex said, looking over at Robert’s protruding breasts. He and Carla smirked at each other. “I know you’ll earn it all tonight, won’t you?”

“Oh yeah… that’s why I’m here, to play with you guys!” Robert shook his breasts side to side as he said this, then bit his lip and put a hand in each of Alex and Carla’s laps, looking back and forth between them.

At the mall, they got a new purse for Robert, and a frozen chocolate banana which he ate seductively in the car on the way to Alex and Carla’s place, sucking and licking it. By the time they arrived, melted chocolate dripped down his chin, and he nibbled the last of the banana. Robert looked down at his phone.

I’ll leave you to it for a while, Robert. I think you know what to do here…

They all climbed down the stairs to Alex and Carla’s basement apartment, Robert swinging his hips side to side as he licked the last of the banana and chocolate off his fingers. They entered the living room, where Robert found himself immediately crawling onto the couch, flipping up his skirt and sliding his thong off. He looked back at Carla and shook his ass towards her.

“You ready for some fun?” Robert asked, cringing inwardly but on the outside appearing eager. He had no interest in having sex with these people, but his desire was overridden somehow, his actions were no longer dictated by his thoughts. He grabbed Alex by the belt, looking up at him and licking the last of the chocolate off his lips.

“Oh yeah… Carla you get ready too!” Alex said as Robert unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. Alex was hard as a rock and Robert wasted no time taking all nine inches into his mouth. He shuddered with pleasure as he felt Carla’s finger dance around the rim of his asshole. He looked back, licking the head of Robert’s cock as he did so, and was shocked to see Carla putting on a huge, neon green strap-on.

Robert tried to make himself say something, but instead he found himself arching his back to better accommodate Carla’s strap on and pulling Alex’s hard cock back into his mouth. Carla pulled back on Robert’s hair, and Alex reached over to smack his ass. Robert was surprised at how much he enjoyed feeling the pain while having both his mouth and pussy filled. He moaned with pleasure, slurping and swallowing Alex’s cock, making Alex’s eyes roll back in his head.

“Oh god… I’m gonna…” Alex started, then pulled his dick out of Robert’s mouth, and started shooting his hot white load over Robert’s face. Robert closed his eyes and smiled, swiping a finger across a bit that was on his cheek and licking it off.

“Turn around little bitch, now it’s my turn!” Carla commanded, tossing the strap-on aside. She grabbed Robert by the hair and roughly pulled his face into her pussy, wrapping her legs around his head and locking him in. Alex meanwhile had picked up a vibrating dildo and was sliding it into Robert’s ass. Even though his mind wanted out, Robert’s body knew what to do, sending Carla over the edge quickly while Alex sucked on Robert’s clit as his ass shook from the vibrator.

Carla screamed and squeezed her legs tightly around Robert as she came, nearly choking him. As she did this, Alex shoved the vibrator deep into Robert’s ass and smacked his ass cheek hard, leaving it red and raw.

When Carla let go, Robert collapsed, lying facedown in a puddle of juices from all three of them. Alex picked up Carla and kissed her deeply. When Robert finally moved, the two looked down, annoyed that he was still there.

“Okay we’re done with you, get out now!” Alex said, rolling his eyes. “Get your clothes on and go, we don’t need you anymore.”

Robert recoiled at this internally, but outwardly smiled, slapped his sore ass cheek, and got dressed. He tossed the cash he had “borrowed” from them on the floor, and walked silently out the door. Once he got outside, he looked at his phone.

Great job, Robert! You’re getting good at this… almost seems like you enjoyed it!

“Ugh… I feel so dirty. So… now what?” he asked.

Now we keep going, Robert. Let’s see who’s next…
AlwaysClassy

Next

Return to Stories