Science Bimbos!!

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Science Bimbos!!

Postby Theacds » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:59 am

Laura knocked twice.

"Be there in a sec!" Sebastian called, rubbing his throbbing head. He'd gone a bit too far on Deana, last night, and this was his consequence. Sleep deprived out of his mind, butt naked, and completely drained, he cursed his horny self for making such a rash decision. Thankfully, she'd conked out about an hour ago, giving him a chance to escape, but he still had one last thing to do before collapsing.

Grabbing the prototype blaster and a pair of boxers, he checked its battery and setting. It had a shot or two left in. Oof, he'd really fucked her up, didn't he? And on the Fucktoy setting? Man, that wasn't like him at all. Back to Eye Candy, for Laura. The Don didn't care what she was so long as she was out of his way, and Deana filled that role nicely anyways.

"Just grabbing pants!" He called, as he check the bathroom. Thankfully, they were there, thrown haphazardly into the corner underneath Deana's shredded bra and t-shirt.

"Too much information." She teased, and he could just picture her sweet smile. Laura would be a much funner target than Ditzy Deana, but...

Stopping short of the door, now fully dressed, Sebastian took a breath. Was he really going to degrade and ruin his friend's mind and body for a fat stack of cash?

"Heyyy!" Sebastian opened up and rubbed his eyes, giving the most innocent grin he could. "Sorry about the delay. Deana brought some guy home last night."

Laura had a bright future in at least three fields, but he'd just work harder in his one specialty to make up for it.

"Really?" He closed the door behind her. She had a modest white blouse on today, and a pair of faded second hand jeans. "That doesn't sound like her."

"Yeah," He waited for her to turn around. If this was gonna happen, then he shouldn't stab her literally in the back. And, as a bonus, he got to see her fill out pretty nice. "That's what I thought, but she was at it for hours."

"You <i>look</i> tired." She was taking awhile to turn... Was she looking for something? She'd been over a couple times, so it wasn't the smell, or the roaches, or the hole connecting Deana and his apartments. "You could've just called." NOW! "We ca--"

Hot pink light emitted from the gun thingy, and then it... bounced back...?

He tilted his head. "Huh?" Everything got all soft and fuzzy. It was, like, um, like... his eyes had a rosey pinky tint or somethin'.

"That's depressing." Laura was shaking her head at me. "I was really, really hoping you wouldn't do that, Sebastian."

"What's happenin'?" He tried to frown, but it just sorta turned into a giggle. His head felt, like... funny. Not Ha-ha funny, but, like... funny? Ugh, whatever.

"I monitor all my friend's IP addresses, phones, texts, and so on, for this exact reason." She said, and Sebastian felt himself shrink a li'l bit. Laura was mad, fer sure. "I knew you had the opportunity and means to do so, but I give friends the benefit of the doubt."

She was holdin' a funny metal thingy up. It was shiny. He liked shiny...

Wait! He was smarter 'n this! He just had to think! Think, think, think! If Laura... She did the, the thing! But... UGHHH!! Why did he feel so <i>dumb</i>!? It was like... like, his brain was, like, mushy, er something!

"You're talkin' too fast!" He cried, puttin' the tippy top of his fingers on his forehead. But he made sure to not press too hard, and also to let the other arm just sorta dangle at the hip. He was mad, but it felt good to try and pose and pout for Laura. "It's makin' my head hurt!"

"Don't strain yourself, sweetheart." Laura took his hands in hers, and it felt kinda good? Was she flirting with him? Um, did handholding make flirting? "Just turn your brain off and relax." Laura was smilin', so he did too. "Good girl."

"Aww, thanks!" He knew he wasn't a girl, but he was totally blushing and giggling like a girly girl.

"Now," She made eye contact, and talked super slow for her. "Do you remember the name of the man who hired you?"

"Uh..." I knitted my eyebrows together and really tried ta think! It was just really hard for me. "No?" He sniffled and looked at the ground. "I-I'm sorry..."

"That's okay, Tia, sweety," She pulled her into a hug!! "I know you're a little slower than the other girls."

"Uh...!" Tia, didn' know what the heck Laura was talkin' about, but it felt like fireworks in her heart! "U-Uh...!" Laura was so soft? And warm?? It made her legs feel like jello! "L-Laura...?"

"Now," It took her a sec, but when she finally stopped melting, Laura was walkin' away. She should follow her! Maybe they'd snuggle more on the bed. "Where's your roommate?"

"Oh!" She giggled, and clasped her hands cyutely behind her back. "Oh, I know!" Wait... "She's..." Wasn't she supposed ta make Laura, like, super duper dumb, too? "Um," Oh yea! She had ta blast her ta make the mob guy happy!! "Over there?"

"Thank you, Tia." Laura kissed her on the forehead, and she tried not to cringe. "I'll be right back."

When Laura was gone, the bad thoughts started talking again and makin' her scared. They wanted to make Laura dumb and slutty, too! But she couldn't do that! Laura was, like, her bestest friend ever! If only she really could turn her brain off like Laura said, she wouldn't hafta be scare...

... Oh. O-Oh! She was soooo smart!

Well, not anymore~
Someone sent me a note on DeviantART sayin' they missed me, so if there's somehow any fans out there I wanna let you know I'm writing all sorts of cracy shit at https://www.deviantart.com/theacds !!
Theacds
Transformation Master

Science Bimbos!!

Postby Theacds » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:01 pm

Deana was an even worse housekeeper than Sebastian. Her wallpapers was stained in places and there was a constant layer of dust and grime on the floors and ceiling. Something smelled of rot and another corner of marijuana, but Laura couldn't pin down where or if her nose was correct with all the other filth scattered around. Turning up her nose, Laura walked and ducked under the hole in the wall and immediately located Deana's swollen body.

"Miss Deana?" The lump of tits and ass cuddled against the pillow and cooed. Frowning, Laura rolled up her sleeves and took tentative steps to the bed sheets. "You're going to make me do this," She said flatly, eyes locked on a particular spot of mold. "Aren't you?"

The busty slob turned over in her bed and murmured something softly back. She'd been pleasant enough to begin with, but with her... mental shortcomings, perhaps that was gone. The ray's effects weren't measured, yet, on the highest power level.

Laura sighed. "I really do not care for you, right now, Deana." Then pulled hard on the filthy sheet, sending the girl tumbling off the bed and face down on the floor.

With a slow moving hand, the blonde rubbed her head and whined. "Owww...!"

"Deane, it's Laura. I need you to wake up and put some clothes on." She looked the girl up and down and made a mental note on the quality of her butt. All things considered, it was modest. Realistic, if improbable, compared to her cumbersome chest.

"My head feels fuzzy..." Deane murmured, her voice frail.

"Yes, yes," Laura had heard that line too often to care. "We'll get you some food, water, and a chemical shower. Just come with me."

She was nearly will less before the ray. If it had any effect, there would be virtually no safe way to check. Once, she'd stabbed herself in the arm with a swiss army knife because her boyfriend asked her to. "Okay!" Deane bobbed her head in a provocative wave and heaved herself up and at attention, bigger bust hunching her over. "Where're we going, Laura?"

The girl's smile was contagious, and she couldn't help but ruffle her filthy hair a little before answering. "Once you get dressed, we're going to a science lab to do some science."

Deane giggled and shuffled into a mini skirt two sizes too small for her backside. "That sounds, like, so cool."

Catching the off balance bimbo, Laura frowned. "Do you have any bigger clothes, cutie?"

"I gotta trenchy coat over there." Deane giggled and giggled, cheeks flushed at the compliment.

Deane mindlessly giggled and stared at the scientist. She fanned her face daintily, and Laura returned with a confident grin. "Put that on, and let's head out."

"Hey, um, Laura, can we, like," Deane opened the closet and chuckled nervously, eyes fixed firmly to the floor. "Ya know..."

"I can't," Deane's face fell. "But I know someone who'd love to."

"O-Oh...!" Deane gave an ugly, arrhythmic laugh. "I-I didn't mean, like, that, silly!" She covered up her lower... parts. "I'm a good girl."

"We can talk about this more in the car." Laura extended her hand. The smell and filth wasn't that bad anymore. She'd been in here more than three minutes.

Deane's eyes widened and she gasped. "H-Handholding?!"

Touching the tips of her fingers over and over, she stammered out a bunch of nonsense. Laura didn't spend too much time with the girl, but this all seemed... new. Though, it was possible the girl had some odd sense of tight morality where clothes were optional but proper, actual physical contact was prohibited except for the married and dating.

Focusing back in, Laura made eye contact with the green eyed beauty and seemingly silenced her by doing so. "I promise," She motioned a pseudo swear. "We'll be holding hands as friends."

She didn't seem too sold at first with the way she shyed away and pouted, but her gently twirling foot gave her away. A short five seconds later, Deana'd turned back to her and gave a meek nod.

It took a couple tries, but she settled her clammy hand into Laura's quite snugly. "See?" She gave up a warm grin. "Just friends."

"Yeah..." Deane frowned and looked to the side, pouting a little.

She'd have to talk to that girl later. It would be unfortunate for her to get the wrong idea about Laura so early on.
Someone sent me a note on DeviantART sayin' they missed me, so if there's somehow any fans out there I wanna let you know I'm writing all sorts of cracy shit at https://www.deviantart.com/theacds !!
Theacds
Transformation Master

Return to Stories