Subject

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Another Youthful Fantasy (Female AR) updated Feb 16

Postby Robyn H » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:49 pm

Tetora wrote:
Robyn H wrote:Just wondering about the surgery you mentioned - that would be a very big step and make the situation even more inescapable.

A breast reduction would be a good way for Casey to make Miranda's body her own. The "salt the earth" comment was intended to be about just such a procedure, but it's not something you can do over the weekend and then be back at school on Monday.

There's always the half term breaks added to a dose of flu' :)

Robi
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby Vended » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:05 am

I actually was very pleased to read that the Age Regression would be caused by some sort of slow changing drink rather than an surgery. : ] Would have wroked great in some neat Adobeman story, but not here, imo.

The part in which she got cheated out of her test was a bit frustrating as it would have been very easy to prove it, however. I hope you won't just have her being regressed just because she couldn't be bored to say things.

But all in all, that was some very good chapter. I'm looking forwards reading up more of her changes! :D
Vended
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Sugarman » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:32 am

Hard to tell which party has lost the enthusiasm - The readers or the writer? May be both parties a bit. I for one, still eager to know what is awaiting next. And had to drag it back to the front. :D
Sugarman

Postby Robyn H » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:34 am

I'm eager, too. It makes a change from the huge number of weight gain stories that seem to be the main changes in this particular mirror.

Robi
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby Sugarman » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:06 am

Shsss... !!! Just focus on what you like and let the public have what they want. If they team up you'd be blown away. :P
Sugarman

Postby Tetora » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:04 am

Last edited by Tetora on Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tetora

Postby Vended » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:02 am

Tough position for a writter
Vended

Postby Adobeman10 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:41 pm

Honestly Tetora is a great writer that vexes himself about story progression and puts a ton of thought into them. He definitely puts a ton of thought into them and is one of the better writers on this site.

My stories to be fair, I just took ideas and went with them quickly-had a sort of idea where they would end up, and changed things on the fly. I did it as a much more free form verse.
But if you read Tetora's stories you can see the vast difference in his writing and character development than 99% of the other writers on this site.
Adobeman10

Postby Robyn H » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Indeed. Tetora's stories are always just a little on the quirky side without going over the top which is the mistake a lot of writers male IMO and that often spoils the fun for me. One of the best writers here without a doubt.

Tetora is suffering from the problems associated with publishing an unfinished story. It's too easy to put yourself in a tight corner that would be easy to wriggle out of if changes could easily be made to text already out there (or, in this case, out here) :)

Robi
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby Tetora » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:15 pm

Last edited by Tetora on Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tetora

PreviousNext

Return to Stories