Subject

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Another Youthful Fantasy (Female AR) updated Mar 22

Postby Sugarman » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:12 am

Thanks for the update. I'll hold back the criticism or praise until the big surprise. ;)

To be honest, this chapter has revealed a surprising truth and the absence of the big surprise is a surprise itself. :P
Sugarman

Postby Vended » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:54 am

Wow, I wasn't expecting that twist.
Vended
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Tony26 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:18 am

Well now that she is not legally married or an adult ......maybr its time for the old lady across the street to get her way...CPS could come take Cacey to the old lady where she could be returned to proper girlhood or conversion....meanwhile Cacey's husband could try to work to get her back but still has to take ms marigold out. Then maybe ms marigold could perhaps accidently get pregnant.....
Tony26

Postby Sugarman » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:22 am

Posting unfinished stories in small parts presents many difficulties for the writer but at the same time it gives the readers the opportunity to fantasize about the storyline and make their own version of the story, which is great, I think.

Tony26 wrote:Well now that she is not legally married or an adult ......maybr its time for the old lady across the street to get her way...CPS could come take Cacey to the old lady where she could be returned to proper girlhood or conversion....meanwhile Cacey's husband could try to work to get her back but still has to take ms marigold out. Then maybe ms marigold could perhaps accidently get pregnant.....

One of the many possible outcomes and not a bad one. It has a nice twist an unknown future and elements of fun. Thanks for sharing.

Lately I didn't think much about the story. May be I'll add something as well when I figure out how I want the story to continue. And hopefully Tetora will add his part as well.
Sugarman

Postby Tetora » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:54 pm

Last edited by Tetora on Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tetora

Re: Another Youthful Fantasy (Female AR) updated Mar 30

Postby Sugarman » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:54 am

Wow!!! That was BIG!!! At this point I expected the story to move on smoothly with a few minor hiccups and you dropped the bomb. Well, I hope you have thought about this thoroughly as I'll keep a keen eye on the follow up events. But for now, it is just mind blowing.
Sugarman

Postby Vended » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:49 am

Damn, what an intense read! I only wish there were more physical description of her changes.

Keep the axsome work!
Vended

Postby Tetora » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:21 am

Last edited by Tetora on Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tetora

Postby Robyn H » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:49 pm

I love this story ... and what an unexpected development! I'm intrigued to read the next episode just see how this develops but anything you write is fine by me.

Thanks
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby Vended » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:35 am

Tetora wrote:Thank you all for your enthusiasm, I shall endeavor not to disappoint.

As for physical descriptions, it can be strange to have someone excessively commenting on their own appearance. That being said, the biggest reason why I don’t talk very much about what someone looks like is because I don’t really know how. I wouldn’t be of much use to a police sketch artist as my vocabulary in that area is extremely limited. It is a struggle for me to even describe what clothing a character is wearing. I tend to forget about these “minor details” anyway as I focus on what they are thinking or doing.

Well, no need for her to directly state her body appearance, that could be sly little detail inserted in the story. Like noticing her bra is a little loose. er teeths look somewhat misaligned, and wisdom teeths in the back feeling like they're sinking in the gum. Some thing she used to grab on a hugher shelves for breakfast suddenly being out of range. An unamed character at a shop mistake her for a middle school girl. She feel her hips being a bit sore. Her once snug clothes kinda slipping on the sides, etc. : ]

Just some little things to give an idea to us readers in what state her body currently is. ;)
Vended

PreviousNext

Return to Stories