Magically Delicious (WG, Magic)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Magically Delicious (WG, Magic)

Postby AlwaysClassy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:56 pm

Jessica went over her preparations very carefully. She was in charge of planning her mom’s surprise 60th birthday party, and was eager for everything to be just perfect. As she headed out the door to pick up some balloons, she noticed a large box on her doorstep.

Jessica brought the box inside and put it on the table. She intended to deal with it later, thinking it was something she had ordered and forgotten about, but found herself drawn toward the box, as if by magic. Upon opening it, she found a large platter full of cookies, she reckoned there had to be at least five dozen there. Along with the cookies, there was a small note:

“Just a little something for the party, dear! I promise you, these cookies will be the best you’ve ever tasted! But… no eating them before the party starts! If you do… each cookie will make you gain a pound. Your patience will be rewarded!”

“Huh… it’s not signed.” Jessica said to herself. “So weird… I wonder who left these?” She put the cookies down and headed towards the door, and stopped. She thought for a moment, and went back to the cookies. They really did smell AMAZING. Surely it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world to have one before the party, right? Jessica was about average in her build, 5’7” and 155 pounds. Surely ONE cookie wouldn’t hurt, right? She figured an extra pound wouldn’t be the worst thing, as she had planned to start working out anyway. And she wanted to make sure that the cookies were really as good as the letter claimed… she didn’t want to serve subpar cookies for Mom’s birthday after all!

When Jessica’s fingertips touched the cookie, she felt a slight tingle. SOMETHING was definitely up with these. Still, she was curious, and just noticing that she was quite hungry, all her party preparations had left her with no time to eat. So, with a quick glance around the room to make sure nobody was watching (which was ridiculous since she was the only one there), she stuffed the whole thing into her mouth.

If anything the note undersold how delicious this cookie was… it was sweet and buttery, with a lovely savory undertone. Jessica truly had never tasted anything like it. With her hunger ignited even further by this delightful morsel, she had shoved five more into her mouth without even thinking about it.

“Uh-oh, what did I just do?” Jessica said out loud… she looked down, trying to see if she had actually gained the weight that the note had warned about. She could have sworn that her pants felt a little tighter.

Jessica once again started to head out to the shop, but that wonderful flavor just would not leave her mind. Before she even realized what she was doing, she found herself back over the cookie platter, having stuck several more into her mouth. She shook her head, and noticed that her jeans were most definitely feeling tight now. When she lifted up her shirt to have a look, there was a noticeable belly hang as well.

“This can’t be real… can it?” Jessica again said out loud to nobody in particular. She headed to her bathroom and stepped on the scale… 168 pounds. “I’d better put these away so I don’t keep getting tempted!” she said, worried. She hurried back out to the kitchen and cleared out a cupboard to hide them in, but when she started to bring the plate over, she bumped into the kitchen table and about a dozen cookies fell onto the floor.

“Argh… these things are so much trouble. You little cookies are lucky you’re so delicious!” she said to them. Jessica bent over to pick them up, intending to throw them away, but… it seemed such a shame to waste such delicious cookies. And after all she had just mopped the floor, so… what was the harm, really? Quickly she gobbled up all the cookies that had fallen to the floor. Only when she consumed the last one did she realize her folly.

*riiiiiiiiiiiip* Her jeans split down the back, right in the middle of the rear. “ARGH!” she yelled in frustration. “At least I’m wearing a dress to the party, that should still be okay if I can control myself,” she thought, realizing her self-control hadn’t exactly held up this afternoon. She unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans to relieve some of the remaining pressure,

Jessica went back to the kitchen to put the cookies away, when she noticed that the platter was looking a bit empty now. She’d have to put them on a smaller plate, otherwise the guests would know that she’d been snacking on these all afternoon. Of course, as she transferred the cookies, she noticed that approximately every other one ended up in her mouth, rather than on the plate. As she ate them, she felt herself swelling just a bit with each one, her breasts and belly pushing out and tightening her Jurassic Park t-shirt. The rest of her was growing as well, the tear in her jeans expanding with her butt, and the legs tightening around her thighs.

Jessica ran to the mirror in the bathroom to look at herself. Her face had changed as well, a double chin was forming and her cheeks were sagging into droopy jowls. She stared in wonder for a moment, then weighed herself again. 198 pounds. “Ha, might as well go for 200” she fleetingly thought as she found herself again going back to the cookies. Realizing now that there were going to be more guests at the party than cookies to eat, she figured she’d just eat the rest of evidence and pretend the cookies never arrived if someone asked about them.

As she devoured the rest, she felt the clothes tighten even more. Her thighs started to split the legs of her skinny jeans, and the shirt was riding up her torso well above her belly button. As she swallowed the final cookie, she bumped her belly into the table, and surprised herself with how much she enjoyed the resulting jiggle. She went for a final weigh-in: 216 pounds. Looking at herself in the mirror again, she peeled off her clothes and did a little twirl, enjoying the extra shaking from all her new fat. Jessica decided she was glad she ate all the cookies after all.

“I guess Mom is going to have another big surprise today, huh?” she giggled to herself as she got herself ready for the party. “Too bad there aren’t any more of those cookies though, I’m still a bit hungry.”
Like my writing? Come see more at https://alwaystheclassiest.blogspot.com/
AlwaysClassy

Return to Stories