xxxxxxxxxxx

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Body Shaming

Postby FannieGillespie » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:14 pm

As annoying as competing requests might be (I admit I couldn't write that way), they are a good sign: people are REALLY interested in the story!
FannieGillespie

Postby david515 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:31 pm

No matter what you decide I think people will still believe in you to bring this to a great conclusion, it's been amazing so far anyway
david515

Postby Tommmy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:06 pm

There’s definitely great interest in this story. Im glad others love it too. I’m so happy it’s continuing.
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:34 am

Thank you for the heads up! Looking forward to it! :)
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Tommmy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:17 am

Lol oh, I have no intention of skipping the chapter Looking to more chapters thanks so much
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby Tommmy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:14 pm

Again, it’s such a great story thank you for continuing it.
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:25 pm

Wow! That was quite an amazing and hot chapter! Yeah that did kind of remind me a bit of Peggy from New Start. Mitzi certainly didn't anticipate events to go the way they did, I am sure, as they spiraled out of control. Also Mitzi found an intriguing way to trick Mitzi into getting a complete breast reduction, which hinges on the conditions of Mitzi losing her hair, teeth, and breasts. Mitzi will try her best to cheat, of course, rather than voluntarily damaging her looks but sometimes but even the best of plans don't survive first contact with the enemy. The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. No matter how carefully a project is planned, something may still go wrong with it. I am dying to know how this concludes :)
ssj3gohan007

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:02 pm

Oh no, that's really sad news :( I really love your stories, you've become one of my all-time favorite writers, and was really looking forward to seeing their conclusion. Is it because of a lack of reviews? I am really sorry about that, I guess a lot of people were busy vacationing or something. I am going to really miss you and your stories, which never failed to make my day and bring some joy into my life. I hope you will choose to continue some day, this story and New Start deserve a conclusion, especially after all the hard work and effort you invested into them. In any case, thank you for all your hard work, you will be greatly missed...

Edit: I noticed that all your stories are being deleted and everything, what happened? Did someone on the forum offend you, was it a lack of reviews, or is it some personal reason? I was worried that one or more of your fans might have discouraged you or pushed you into giving up writing, as I had experienced that personally myself. It just makes me very sad as you were my favorite writer here :(
ssj3gohan007

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:24 am

I understand, that does kind of make sense. I see, so the pen name will be completely different. I hope I will be able to find them once you do finish them. I been dying to know how it all ends in the case of both this and New Start. I wish you all the best and success in your future endeavors!
ssj3gohan007

Postby kleinerharlekin » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:35 pm

Very very sad to see all the beautiful stories deleted, but I hope to see them soon on Amazon. These stories are worth the wait and the price. Looking forward to hear from you again, even if it's just to inform us about your available work.
kleinerharlekin

PreviousNext

Return to Stories