From Russia With Love - Identify Theft Swap DG

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: From Russia With Love - Identify Theft Swap DG

Postby AndyEngines » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Chapter 7

The old man smiled for the first time in days. He had received the first report from his little hawk in Washington and though there was no new information the fact that he had an agent in the Pentagon still seemed surreal. In the intelligence world it would be the pinnacle of any career and he had succeeded where others failed.

“Colonels please sit. We have much to discuss. Please excuse Major Ivanofs absence, she is needed elsewhere. In her absence there is a plan I need to talk with you both about.”

Ana was silent as she stared into the mirror moving her mouth from side to side to see the effect. She sat in shock as she stared trying to understand this new reality whilst being totally unable to take her eyes away from the face looking back. Her chin was sharper, lips fuller, nose leaner, everything was different. Gently, almost with fear she touched her skin daring for the illusion in the mirror to shatter.

“How is she doing?” The major had invested too much to sit quietly 500 miles away at this critical point.

The Doctor didn’t move his head from the monitor showing the feed from Ana’s room. “We cannot be sure of anything yet. This is the first time she has seen her new face. I have witnessed this before after reconstructive surgery and every time it’s different; but this is more, much more. Her identity is trying to find itself. She will physically heal that much I can guarantee but it’s her mind I can’t help her with. For now we are spectators.”

As Ana looked into the mirror her image blurred, randon disconnected memories jumped into her mind.

A large room with books scattered around her and people, lots of people. Someone was at the front, a professor discussing the romantic beauty of Pushkin’s poems. She glanced at a clock on the wall as its ticking distracted her.

Lying on a bed as a stranger started fucking her whilst a clock slowly ticked. He was grunting as his fat, swollen belly wobbled above his small cock. He smelt of beer and he was breathing hard but her attention was held by parts of his last meal still in his beard as his fetid breath washed over her.

Tick tock. Kimberly passed her a sandwich, the sun was out and she could feel the warmth on her skin as a feeling of happiness washed over her soul. Children were running round and laughter floated on the sir.

Tick tock. The quiet acceptance she felt in her young body as Ivan held her hands either side of her head as he raped her.

Tick tock. A man passed her something in a dark street and she found the shadows to furtively inject herself into oblivion. The rush of tranquility and peace as the high took her body. Everything instantly fading to the background of her mind.

Tick tock. She looked at the clock slowly ticking as she dived into a hole in the ground as bullets rained overhead. Gasping she rolled onto her stomach and squeezed the trigger watching as if in slow motion as a man jerked to a halt and crumpled to the ground.

Tick tock. Galina’s cunt in her face and the taste of coke in her mouth.

Tick tock. Nothing made sense. Yet everything made sense. A hotel and a man called Victor was her last conscious thought before she slipped into an exhausted asleep and the insanity of her dreams took over from her conscious mind.

The Doctor crushed out his cigarette in the ashtray and watched Ana’s tossing body. “When she awakes we will have Captain Petrov at her side, hopefully she can anchor her. She has been well briefed.”

“You care don’t you?”

He looked intently at the Major. “Care for her? No. I care for success and I care for the sleep I am about to get. Its been a long day Major and I suggest you sleep too. It will be a very long day tomorrow.”

“Good morning Major, did you sleep? Here for you.” He passed her a lukewarm tea. “It’s shit but it helps.”

“I slept a little thank you.” She gratefully sipped the tea as they were watching the monitors. Ana was tossing and turning in bed but they could easily see her legs pulled up under the covers as she furiously played with herself as she dreamt.

“How long has she been like that?”

“For a while now. An hour or so.

They watched and as Ana came she groaned and jerked. She seemed to wake as her upper body almost lifted into a sitting position. Then, slumping back down, her hand continued to slowly move under the covers.

The figure on the monitor continued to gently stroke between her outstretched legs and then it stopped as her whole body froze.

“She’s awake. Note the time please nurse and tell Captain Petrov to take a seat next to the subject. Now lets see if our hypothesis is correct Major”

Dreams held in her mind, dreams that played with her and yet through it all she was excited. She was excited and yet what truly horrified her was that those same dreams had excited her. Then a new thought entered and panicking she reached for the mirror. As she looked she was picturing the face she had seen thousands of times before and yet found only a stranger staring back.

“Ana. Anastasiya Romanovna Raskolnikova.”

Wide eyed she looked to her side and saw Sveta, she remembered Sveta. She was here. She was real.

“Sveta.”

“Yes its me Ana. I thought you were dead when they told me but you came back. I am here. Remember the first time we met in the dark alley? I told you I would make everything good and I did. You moved on, you took control of your life. You joined the army and you were happy. Now trust me one more time Ana. Please I beg you.”

She held Ana’s hand as she spoke and she could feel a returning pressure. It was a start.

“Ana do you truly remember that night in the ally when we first met.”

Memories rushed into Ana’s mind and she found herself remembering Ana holding her, soothing her all those years ago.

“I do. I remember it. You were there, I can see you.’

“You have been through so much but lets start there. Describe it to me, tell me everything you remember and leave nothing out and Ana I knew you were working the streets as a prostitute. That is in the past but please for your own sake you have to discuss everything, you cannot delete the person you were. Embrace your past in every detail both good and bad. Share it with me Ana.”

“It would appear Major that we have a splice.”

“A Splice, as in a memory splice.”

“Yes, her brain has made the first splice between her own memories and the implanted ones.”

“Explain Doctor. I thought we had been splicing memories.”

“We have been but they are less than 50% of her memories. The trauma of seeing her new face is stimulating her mind, searching if you will and opening a pandora’s box of memories that we suppressed with our splicing and the controlled environment. In this we cannot control events, we need her to fit her new and old memories together to give full creation to her identity.” The Doctor turned to Sasha and passed her a cigarette.

“We are not God Major. She has to piece together the pieces to make the picture. We just scattered enough for her to see the picture we wanted her to see. Now we wait and hope our picture was clear enough. Captain Petrov is pivotal though and to think we never thought of it. Like a mother Captain Petrov can guide the subject to put the jigsaw together as it should be. As we want it to be.”

“So Captain Petrov is the key.”

“Yes absolutely. She believes the whole story of Lieutenant Anastasiya Romanovna Raskolnikova, she even remembers part of it. The part we gave her. That single memory from so long ago combined with all the recent ones they share will give them a foundation to build on. To both of them those memories are absolute truth.”

Sasha sat deep in thought at the implications. “But Doctor what would have happened if Captain Petrov were not a part of this to guide the subject.”

“No one knows Major, but taking a guess she would have taken stimulus from someone else in order to grow. Either that or insanity.”

“Strip. Strip off all your clothes and stand for me Serenity. Stand quite motionless and let me look at you.” Amber sat in her jeans and quietly sipped her wine as she spoke. It was early evening and Amber had been looking forward to this moment all day. It had started at three that morning when Serenity had desperately called her.

Serenity was one step away from walking away from this but something made her stand precisely as told. What she wanted was Amber. What she wanted was to feel that rush that Amber had given her. She didn’t want to stand like a statue. She felt stupid and humiliated.

Amber looked directly into Serenity’s eyes “Every relationship has threads, ties, bonds that hold two people together and the most important thing is that those bonds must be mutually shared. A yin and yang must exist in so many ways.” She paused to let it sink in.

“For two people to have a relationship so much must connect and we connected when we met, we both felt that and now you come back to me begging. But my dear Serenity for people like us there is so much more that we need. Yes we need love to grow, affection, friendship, respect and all the crap that weighs down every relationship. We absolutely need lust to drive the winds of passion. And then most importantly we need our very special boxes ticked to fuel our lust.” She picked up a crop from the side of her chair and gently ran its tip down Serenity’s thighs.

Serenity groaned and her body moved against the crop. It flicked and instant pain swelled in her thigh.

“Good, I hate talkers. So hard to train it out.“ Amber smiled as she gently moved the crop. “I have desires and I can see you have ones of your own. If you ask me I will help you realize your true potential but there are rules and you have no choice in these. It is a yes and stay, or no and walk away immediately situation. Don’t move Serenity and think for an hour and then answer me.”

This was not what Serenity had imagined it would be like. It was supposed to be different, she expected to be kissed, to be fucked, to be spanked, but she never imagined this. And yet she couldn’t walk away, something deep inside her was holding her in place. She could feel her chest trembling as it rose and fell with every breath. With a start she realized she was sweating, praying for the hour to end. She had no intention of moving.

Within five minutes of no movement Amber smiled, she already knew the answer. She loved her games and the power it gave her. Nothing turned her on more than this.

“Miss Denvers a word please in my office please.” Roger was leaning on the wall to her cube and he didn’t look happy.

To be honest Serenity didn’t give a shit one way or another what Roger the fucktard was worried about. She really didn’t give a fuck and as she walked it showed. The eager young girl who had interviewed three weeks earlier was gone.

“Now. Your work is first class and I have no problems but I do with this.” He was pointing at her nose and Serenity understood immediately what the problem was. A couple of weeks ago she wouldn’t have dreamed of piercings but now Serenity felt more comfortable in her skin and with Ambers blessing had started to experiment a little. The nose ring was new yesterday and she had considered replacing it with something less conspicuous for work but Amber had forbidden it

“You are a probationer Miss Denvers and as such you are under scrutiny all the time. Piercings are not allowed in this building for any employee. The rules were made very clear to you when you started and you signed an understanding of the same. Do I make myself clear.”

She remembered Ambers words from the night before when the nose ring was discussed. ‘Serenity, you live once, you owe it to yourself to be yourself and if someone doesn’t like it then tell them to fuck off. They aren’t a friend of yours.’

Roger looked up from his desk. “Please go home and consider what you want. If you come back tomorrow with that in then your job is finished. Understand.”

At home Amber sat and listened then and told Serenity strip off her clothes and stand on the same spot that she had three weeks ago. “Baby, you have the same hour to make your choice. And it is exactly the same as before.”

Serenity didn’t need time. “I have made it. They can go fuck themselves.”

“Good now be quiet pet and stand still for your hour. And then we will see what reward you shall have.” As she spoke she was stroking a dildo in her hands smiling. After a minute she looked up with a mischievous grin.

“And Serenity as you are going to have more free time I think its time you came to the club with me.”

Subject - Anastasiya Romanovna Raskolnikova

The subject has been revived from induced coma. Initial confusion and apparent fragmentation of memories as predicted. The Mentor, Captain Petrov has proven to be the foundation that the subject is re-building her memory on.

With completion of this period it is expected that the identity of Serenity Denvers within the subject will completely disappear and that of Anastasiya Romanovna Raskolnikova will be 100%.

Replacement – Serenity Denvers

An incomplete report has been received that employment in the Pentagon has been terminated.

End

“Terminated. Fucking Terminated. Is this someone’s idea of a sick joke. If someone doesn’t get me more information quickly there are going to be more fucking terminations very soon.”

“Dismissed.”
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:00 pm

This was an interesting and a bold story. Thanks for sharing it.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby AndyEngines » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:34 pm

Junketh, thanks for the compliment, its much appreciated. Though the story is pretty much wrapped up there is one final chapter I am working on and should be able to post it tomorrow or the day after. So much for my 'short' story. Maybe next time I will use magic, its a lot easier I think.
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby Bebop778 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:59 pm

This is a great story. In general the writing is awesome.

Could you make her final look like brigette Neilsen in rocky 4. Super short hair. Russian ice queen.
Bebop778

Postby Junketh71 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:00 pm

AndyEngines, thanks for telling me. Can't wait and see as to what happens next.
Junketh71

Postby AndyEngines » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Chapter 8

“One more time.”

Ana was panting as she squared up against the instructor and for once Sveta was able to sit and observe her lover. She took the moment to savour the sight in front of her and remember the journey of the last three months; and more she realized, this journey went way back. All the way back…

Sveta thought of the hooker in the shadows of the dark alley sucking her pimp’s cock. She could easily picture the pathetic young prostitute in her tight, short clothes, her high heels and makeup. Then when Sveta had next met Ana she had been a cowering, weak willed, weak bodied pathetic thing to be pitied. Sveta remembered her revulsion when she had met her three months ago. But now Ana was so much more.

Sveta looked slowly and savoured the sight of the person in front of her. Ana had cut her hair short and dyed it blonde giving her the hard look of a professional soldier and Sveta liked it; it suited Ana’s personality. Idly Sveta wondered if anyone knew of the submissive side to Ana’s personality, she loved the juxtaposition of the two Ana’s she knew. The Ana screaming, begging to be fucked in all her holes, wanting, needing to be used and abused; and the Ana who would happily break a man’s neck, the Ana that the soldiers nicknamed the ‘Ice Maiden’ behind her back.

She cast her mind to the day a few weeks ago when the nickname had been coined. They were walking to the armory and rounding a corner had come face to face with a Sargent, a veteran of years and a new private just out of training. They were off their post and having a quick cigarette, but they had broken the golden rule. They got caught.

Sveta paused to see if Ana would pick up on it. “What exactly are you two doing here. Explain.” The cigarette was dropped as the two immediately stood rigidly to attention facing the two GRU Officers who had just walked around the corner.

“Sorry Captain we were-“

“I believe Sargent that the Lieutenant asked you a question. If I were you I would answer her. Not me.” The sergeant had immediately responded to the senior officer but Sveta wanted to see how Ana would handle this.

He shifted his gaze between the two officers. Sveta knew soldiers distrusted officers, especially GRU officers. This would be interesting.

Ana stood ramrod straight and stared silently waiting his reply.

“We were just taking a break for 5 minutes Lieutenant.”

“That I can see and now I believe you should return to your post. Immediately yes?” She moved her head a fraction. “and Sargent I expect better from someone with your service. If I catch you again it wont go well.”

As the two marched away a quiet voice could clearly be heard and it wasn’t the Sergeants. “Fucking dykes.”

“Shut the fuck u-“. Came from the Sergent to his junior as Ana immediately cut him off.

“Sargent. Bring that man here immediately.” The damage was done. Resigned the two soldiers marched back to the officers. Saluting once more and standing to attention.

Ana stared at the private. “Repeat what you said.”

“I said its cold Lieutenant.” Her fist shot out and punched him in the throat. His hands flew up and he dropped to his knees gagging.

“I said repeat what you said and Private stand straight when you are speaking to an Officer.”

Whilst she watched Sveta could feel the heat rising between her legs and in her chest. This was magnificent to watch.

The soldier was croaking and holding his throat as he raised himself upright and Ana’s fist lashed out a second time hitting him hard in the stomach. Breath wheezed out of him as he doubled over again. Ana placed her hand on his head to keep him bent and leaned closer placing her head alongside his. Her short blonde hair was almost touching him as her mouth rested inches from his ear; but her words were loud enough for everyone to hear.

“You seem lost for words Private. Now I suggest you stay that way and go back to your post with the Sargent.” She moved her eyes to the Sargent. “And Sargent make sure he has enough extra duties for the next 14 days. Understood? And I will be checking.”

That had been the start and over the next few days she had heard the term ‘Ice Maiden’ in distant offices, round corners and out of perceived earshot. Sveta was proud, it was a good nickname.

Sveta shook herself from her reverie to look back at Ana sweating on the matt. Shoulders rose from the defined muscle mass underneath and if before Ana was toned now she could only be described as muscular. She found herself feeling turned on just looking at her partner. She loved how Ana’s chest tapered down to her narrow waist and had found Ana exciting in combat boots, combat trousers and her tight vest. Especially so when she was inflicting pain on someone.

Ana’s boot flashed round into the instructors kidney’s and her body flowed forward as her right fist found the exact same spot as her booted foot had half a second before. Sveta watched mesmerized and without realizing it her hand was pushing into her trousers. She breathed hard as the instructor’s movement carried his body away from the destructive blows and into Ana’s waiting left. She pushed harder into her wet pussy as she heard the very audible thud of connection followed by a second as his inert body fell to the mat.

Ana turned and smiled that tight severe smile that Sveta loved.

“Take it easy Lieutenant we only have so many instructors for you to break. Come, it’s time to eat.” Sveta stood and led the way into the showers and as she turned inside the door she was pulling off her own vest in eager anticipation.

As Ana walked into the shower a topless Sveta grabbed her between the legs and pushed her hard against the wall, lifting Ana’s body off the ground with her hand pushing into her crotch. Ana replied with her hand onto Sveta’s naked tits and she groaned as Sveta pushed hard into her throat and pussy.

As they stopped kissing Sveta pulled her head back a fraction. “Ana I received your results today.”

“Results?”

“Yes to your application. You have been formally accepted to GRU Spetznaz, we are to operate together as a sniper team.” As she said the last word she pushed harder into Ana’s pussy with her hand.

“Times nearly up, you got to pay for more Baby? It sucks, it’s the rules, but if you stay we could meet after the club closes. ” Serenity was grinding on a customers lap as the music played loudly through the club. She was wearing only her high clear plastic heels and a minuscule thong, that’s if you didn’t count her collar and piercings. She could feel his lips and tongue as she tit massaged his face and she knew this one had the money and more importantly the desire urged on by hard cock. She could feel his cock pushing into her lap as she grinded hard onto it. Fucking sucker.

“How much for another half hour?” He was gasping as he spoke.

“Same deal as the first baby, but I will make it up to you later when I get off. And baby my pussy is yearning for your cock. Fuck. Your cock is the biggest I have seen. I need it inside me but I cant here. It’s not allowed baby.”

Ker-ching.

Amber had taught her well, get the customers all fired up and when you get ‘the’ one milk him for all he is worth. Promise a meet, promise a fuck, promise the world and then the moment when you give them your fake number and they eagerly grab it is the moment you know you have them. ‘Take dat cash money’ as Amber said and take every note, slide the cards, take their soul and then when they wait eagerly outside at closing time you quietly leave with the other girls safely from the back under security supervision. The guards are happy for their cut, the clubs happy with their cut and the girls are happy with their cut. That just leaves one unhappy punter stood in the cold with a hard on he can’t do anything about. It was a good trade off in Serenity’s eyes.

Serenity lived for Ambers word, for her body and more importantly, for her domination of her. When Amber first took her to the club Serenity didn’t see herself as a stripper, she thought she could get a job waiting at tables but Amber decided otherwise.

“Baby, if your going to be my bitch you need to immerse in my lifestyle, not me in yours. Bitch the sooner you live your life the happier you will be.” And so it had grown, at first Serenity wanted to dress in her fetish clothes only in private but Amber had insisted that she wear them everywhere and slowly with Ambers strict guidance Serenity had grown into her life as a submissive slut.

When Amber was training her or fucking her, her mind was a complete drug infused dreamland that battled her conscious thoughts, every word of Ambers was slowly lodging in Serenity’s mind and slowly rewriting her every preconceived idea of right and wrong.

“Now baby, I have a party we are going to and whatever you do I need you to keep quiet and above all do everything I say. You know the rules. And baby if you be good then you know I be good.” Serenity nodded and was quietly excited

Amber had Serenity dress in her leather thong, leather thigh high boots and corset, it was the clothes Amber wore on that first night in the Kitty Titty when she met Serenity. Amber was dressed almost casually in comparison to Serenity and as they got into the taxi Amber clipped her leash to Serenity’s collar.

The party was a club, a normal club and people were drinking, dancing and the music was loud. Serenity knelt on the floor at Ambers feet whilst normal life danced around them. She felt as if everyone was staring at her, laughing at her but gentle tugs on her leash were making her wet and reminding her that she was at Ambers feet and only Ambers feet.

Serenity was the only one dressed and acting like this. Men looked at her with a look of pure lust, exactly the same as she saw in the club where she stripped. The women looked differently, some in horror, some in amusement, some in lust, but all did a double take. She felt like an alien on display.

“Baby.” Serenity glanced round at Ambers voice and on her wrist were four lines of coke, “Here this will make it better. Take your fill slut.”

Serenity was exactly where she wanted, where she longed to be.

Epilogue - Six Months Later

The General was pacing in his office as Sasha walked in alone, his eyes glared up at her and he waved her to a chair.

“Major, it would seem our little hawk has become a fucking stripper. Would you care to explain.” His delivery was calm but she could see the vein pulsing in his forehead, she had to tread lightly.

“General, I have no idea what caused or prompted this, maybe her handler gave some misdirection. I honestly have no idea.”

“Major, apparently this is not new information. When I find who suppressed this I will fucking rip their heads off. Someone has fucked up and I demand to know who and yet you say you have no idea. This from my Major in charge of the same science activities that fucks peoples minds up. Seriously you have no idea.” He was pacing and Sasha knew that now was the time to listen and not speak.

“Major, you are on a fucking tightrope and once we get this mess cleared up you better pray I see things differently but for now I am stuck with you. Otherwise you would be scrubbing fucking toilets.”

At his words Sasha realized the two Colonels didn’t know this latest information, the General was keeping the fall of his Pentagon agent on a need to know basis only. This may be her chance.

“What are you orders General.”

“Orders, simple Major. Remove her, delete her, eliminate her.”

“Eliminate her on American soil?”

“No Major, get her a first class ticket on Aero-fucking-flot then fly her home and kill her on Russian soil.” He stared at her. “Of course I mean kill her on American soil you dumb bitch. Use a team we can afford to lose if it comes to it. Ensure they are deniable. In fact use the two from your experiments. They are both on GRU Spetznaz now as a sniper team. Send your experiment and they better not fuck up. Believe me Major I would send another team but I can’t afford this to be known by anyone. We will be the only four people who know everything. Keep it that way.”

The General paused gathering breath and calming now he was moving a plan forward to slavge himself from this mess.

“And Major. I am visiting our heroic soldiers in the crisis zone for two weeks. It will be a last minute inspection at the front and rear areas. When I return to Russia I expect everything to be complete. Understood.”

The Major understood. The General was removing himself in case anything went bad, He was giving himself deniability.

“Oh and Major.” Sasha looked up. “My aid will send you my schedule for the visit as is normal but I would not advise contacting me. Understood.”

“Understood General.”

“Dismissed.”

Sasha leant on the door after she left the office. She had to move fast, she had lots to do and little time to make it happen.

The letter was waiting for Amber in her box when she checked. She had no idea where or who but as she read her blood ran cold. Details fitted too well and she knew that no matter how bizarre this seemed she had no choice but to follow the instructions. The cash in the envelope would pay for everything and though used to being in charge she knew this had to be done. And what the fuck she thought, a free holiday was always welcome.

The flight had been long but Ana and Sasha were focused on their mission. They had been briefed to the secrecy and also the dangers involved. Which were numerous. It had been made very clear that as irregular as this was it was an order that came from the highest levels.

After the flight they cleared in as civilians using the fake identities provided and easily found the car exactly where it should have been. A quick check showed that all the equipment was loaded and then they settled down to the long drive. They both knew that danger lurked at every point of the way but they had a schedule and they were professionals.

The room was locked down and they had spent the day preparing and going over their extraction plan. It was time.

Ana was to take the shot and Sveta was spotting. Checking wind and comparing distances was a natural part of their work that they continued without thought. They waited and watched knowing that when the moment came they would have a brief window of opportunity.

Ana felt the butt of the .300 winmag nestle comfortably in her shoulder as she watched for the target, her breathing was even and Sveta was feeding her information.

“Target. Entering left. Moving slowly right. Wind 5 knots right to left. Distance 826 yards. Clear shot for 50 yards.” Ana heard the words and shifted the barrel until the target entered her sights. Her breathing slowed as she watched and calculated. Moving slightly left for wind, one high to account for distance. Breath.

Somewhere in her mind she realized she recognized the target, she had a memory of the face but she pushed that thought aside. She had a job to do.

“Target approaching group, expect stop in 5.” Sveta’s words dialed in and Ana watched as the target slowed then stopped. She noticed a smile just as she squeezed the trigger.

“Clean shot. Target down. Head. ”

The equipment was broken down and the room emptied within two minutes of the fatal shot. Long before anyone found the room the car and its occupants were long gone.

The General never heard the shot that removed the back half of his head. Reports would show that the sniper had used a room in a ruin that had been cleared the week before. Although reprisals were made the terrorist sniper was never found. A memo immediately circled around all senior officers advising that visits by General Officers to front positions was to cease until further notice.

The holiday though unexpected was perfect and on her return Amber found a woman waiting for her. Money was handed over and an agreement was made. Serenity knew nothing of what happened and never would but Amber decided it was time for some branding. Permanency was the next required step.

Colonel Alexandra Mikhailovna Ivanof looked up as the two recently promoted officers walked into her office.

“Major Svetlana Ivanovna Petrov. Captain Anastasiya Romanovna Raskolnikova how nice to meet you. Sit, have tea and please call me Sasha.
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby sdsanders » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:59 am

Very enjoyable story. Each story you post seems to be better than the one before. Thanks for continuing to write them

Steve
sdsanders

Postby AndyEngines » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:03 pm

Thats all for Serenity Denvers. I hope it worked for you all and you got some entertainment from her journeys. Thanks Bebop778 for the last minute input, the idea worked perfectly and I hope I did it justice. As ever thanks to to everyone for your input, your encouragement and ideas here, in PM and via email. You have no idea how important input is to me as I often think I am going off the boil then a little encouragement fans the flames and its all go again.

Andy
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:58 pm

This was a very fitting concluding chapter for an awesome story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Junketh71

Previous

Return to Stories