The Keeper's Challenge (many changes)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The Keeper's Challenge (many changes)

Postby Ravenwood » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Maddy awoke in her own bed feeling refreshed and revitalized. It was Saturday, and after a few moments of complete silence, she concluded that her house was completely empty. Maddy didn't spare much time getting ready. She took a brisk shower, and changed into a pair of running shorts and a tank top. She didn't know what the Keeper would throw out next, but she wanted to be ready for anything. Besides, she liked the way the outfit made her look. The old Maddy had hated exercise and being seen in workout clothes. Now her short white shorts showed off most of her muscled legs. Then came the subject of breakfast. Normally, Maddy confined herself to a bowl of cold cereal. But now, without a dietary care in the world, the width and breadth of her pantry seemed to bloom before her mind's eye. She decided on waffles. As she went to work mixing the ingredients in the kitchen, she checked her phone. There was a new message from Jessica, which simply read, “You're dead.” Shaking her head, Maddy plugged in the waffle iron and invited Carly over.

Carly arrived just in time to watch Maddy put the finishing touches on her breakfast. She topped the two waffles on her plate with a huge dollop of butter, and smothered them both with syrup until it ran off the edge and onto the plate. For good measure, she added a huge pile of whipped cream. Carly looked on with a mixture of wonder and disgust.

“Magic metabolism or not,” she said with a grimace. “I'm not sure I can eat that much fat and sugar in one sitting. You'll probably vomit.”

Maddy laughed.

“You're just jealous,” she said. “And you should be nice to me. Otherwise I'll keep all of my winnings to myself.”

Carly shook her head.

“Just so long as you keep me out of your losses. Jessica must have been livid when she plumped up.”

“She was furious. I was sort of hoping after the last round we'd be able to quit, but she seems more devoted than ever. She texted me to tell me I was dead this morning.”

Carly nodded mutely, watching Maddy eat the waffles. She took huge bites, piling as much whipped cream onto her fork as she could with each one. She turned up her nose, causing Maddy to smile in response.

“Jealous,” she repeated, her mouth full of cream. “I need to ask you something. Did you really mean what you said about Millworth's statue? I mean about it being awful and all.”

Carly nodded, a smile returning to her lips.

“Hell yes,” she replied. “I'm glad you had to wreck it. You don't know how many times I wished that something awful would happen to it. I hate that thing.”

Maddy thought about this for a moment, chewing on her breakfast.

“Have you ever... wished for it to be ruined? Like, mentally focused on it?”

Carly cast a skeptical glance at her friend.

“What?” she asked. “I don't know. I guess I've wished for it. What the hell sort of question is that?”

“It might be nothing. But this whole Keeper thing has got me thinking. My first challenge was to kiss Ryan Heron.”

“Right. Ew.”

“The Keeper made it sound like Ryan was desperate for a girl to notice him. And boom, the Keeper gets a girl to kiss him out of the blue. Then you hate the Millworth statue, and... boom again.”

Carly shook her head.

“So... what?” she asked. “This Keeper guy is in the business of granting people's wishes?”

“Maybe. I don't know. It's weird that both the things that he asked us to do were things that people wanted have happen. Like, he could sent us to pick up pebbles in a desert, or a hot dog contest, or anything at all. But instead he's asking us to do things here in town that people want to happen.”

Carly shook her head again, unconvinced.

“Why?” she said. “Why would he do that? Why would anyone do that?”

Maddy hadn't gotten that far. She stared across the table, trying to fit it all together.

“He told us something when we first met. He said he couldn't alter our reality directly. Then, not 24 hours later, and he's offering to do just that. Maybe he's getting something out of this besides cheap thrills.”

“Fine. Whatever,” Carly said. “He probably made those rules up. It doesn't matter. You look like a professional athlete now, you know? Why question it? You're be a goddamn goddess by the end of the week if you keep this up. Besides, you really want Queen Jessica to beat you and rule the fucking world? See this thing through, Maddy. Don't look this gift horse in the teeth.”

“In the mouth,” corrected Maddy.

“Nerd,” said Carly. “Sure.”

Though it still made her uneasy, Maddy knew Carly was right. The Keeper had said that they could only end the challenge by mutually agreeing to quit. There was no way Jessica was going to quit now, especially after her last curse. The first round, she had been more curious than serious about winning. But her rage after the last round had been real enough.

“Say,” Carly said. “Not that I don't love watching you stuff yourself, but when was-”

Before she could finish her sentence, Carly and Maddy's house faded to black, disappearing like smoke. Once again, Maddy found herself in the Zone. She looked over and found Jessica waiting alongside her. Despite her recent defeat, Jessica looked little worse for wear. It looked as if she was trying to conceal her newfound weight. Her clothes were looser than yesterday, but no less stylish. She was wearing a long, flowing skirt that reached to her ankles, which concealed her chunky thighs while still revealing the swell of her backside. Likewise, her shirt, a low-cut, laced-up peasant top, was loose around the middle to hide her stomach, but was tied tightly across her chest to outline her larger breasts. There was no hiding the extra weight in her cheeks, but Jessica's enhanced features carried it well. Jessica turned to look at Maddy just long enough for her angry eyes to drill into Maddy's.

The Keeper drew closer. He seemed a little different as well. Was he taller? Did he change his suit? It was hard for Maddy to place what it was that made him seem different. He seemed more imposing somehow.

“Welcome back, ladies,” the Keeper purred. “I hope you are ready for another day of fierce competition. Today is the Test of Speed. For your next challenge, you will travel to the distant bluffs along the river. There, at the top of Jarvelt Point, lies your prey- a skateboard. This skateboard is the prized possession of one Rob Alexander, who had it stolen from him some time ago. Your challenge today is to recover the board and return it to its unfortunate owner, who lives at the end of Spring Drive. Do this, and you will be the victor. Remember- today the stakes are higher. Victory brings you closer to realizing your wildest dreams.”

Jessica grinned.

“Sounds easy enough,” she said.

The Keeper clasped his hands, savoring the two contestants for a moment. Maddy stood still with her jaw set, ready to run as soon as she was back home. She was ready. The Keeper spoke again, his voice a booming announcer's.

“Ready, Set, GO!”

The Zone evaporated, and Maddy found herself back in her kitchen. Carly was right where she had been moments earlier. She nearly fell out of her chair in shock. Maddy walked past her toward the front door, grabbing her sneakers.

“No time to waste!” said Maddy. “We need to get to Jarvelt Point!”

Carly nodded. The pair ran outside to Carly's car. Carly hopped in the driver's seat and started the engine. Maddy hopped in, one hand still trying to pull her shoe on as fast as possible.

“What's in Jarvelt Point?” asked Carly. “Besides a bigass hill, I mean.”

“Rob Alexander's skateboard.”

“I am not even surprised. Of course that's it. This Keeper guy comes up with the most random stuff.”

Carly pressed the accelerator, and the tires squealed as she rounded the end of the street. Jarvelt Point was a few miles outside of town. Getting there was easy. Climbing it was going to be the hard part. As Carly had described, it was a “bigass hill”. Maddy had climbed it a few times before. The last time, it had taken her an hour, and by the time she had reached the top she had been panting like a dog.

“What's your plan?” asked Carly.

“Plan? I'm going to run up the hill. Why would I need a plan?”

Carly rolled her eyes.

“After that,” she said. “Where should I find you? The south side, opposite the park entrance. Or at the park entrance where we drive in?”

“Around the back,” replied Maddy. “We have to get the board back to Rob in town.”

They rode the rest of the way in silence. It was short drive, no more than 10 minutes, but it felt like an eternity. Maddy was jittery, like she was before an important test. It was strange, since this was the first time she felt confident in the outcome of the challenge. Thanks to Jessica, Maddy was in peak physical condition. She would be to the top in now time. On the other hand, climbing the bluff as an out-of-shape lump like Jessica would be torture.

They saw the bluff well before they reached the entrance. It rose from the center of the plain, poking its bald head above the surrounding trees. It was a calm day, and Maddy could see people milling about at the peak from miles away. Soon, they reached the park entrance, turning onto a dirt road next to a bent wooden sign that read, “Jarvelt Point Hiking Trail”. Carly's car rumbled over the dirt, kicking up dust as it rattled from side to side.

“No Jessica,” Carly said. “On the road or here in the lot. She drives that yellow little sports car, right? It isn't here.”

Maddy followed Carly's gaze, looking out over the cars parked next to the trailhead. Carly was right. There were a number of people at the bluff, but no sign of Jessica's car. Maddy 1, Carly 0, she thought.

“I'll wait until she gets here, OK?” Carly said. “That way you'll know how much of a lead you have.”

“Sure,” breathed Maddy. “Oh. And thanks, Carly. I can't believe you're still with me on this.”

Carly smiled.

“You know, I am expecting some of these winnings now, right? Be careful, Maddy! I'd hate for your to lose those legs of yours now.”

Maddy nodded and opened the door. As she was about to get out, Carly slapped her on the ass. Maddy was surprised by this, but let it slide. It was seasonably warm, and a strong breeze blew from the east. Doing a few quick stretches, Maddy sucked in the morning air, breathing in and out in long, deep breaths. She was eager to start, but she didn't want to run the risk of pulling a muscle and having to quit halfway through. That would be awful. She focused her mind on the goal. Get to the top. Find the skateboard. And go down the other side. She visualized the route, up to the top and back down again. She pictured the top of the bluff, overlooking the river and the surrounding trees, the sun beating down on her. It already felt like success. Finally, she was ready. Then, she took off at a jog.

The initial stretch of the trail was easy. It was mostly flat and tightly packed from the bluff's numerous visitors. Along the way, Maddy passed couples walking the train and gaggles of children, who would often run off the path and into the tall grasses. She tried to focus on her even stride and breathing, but it was easy to get lost in her surroundings. She watched a big brown dog run down the path in front of her, its tongue lolling out of the side of its mouth. Another runner came from the opposite direction, a young man in a blue head band that waved cheerily as he passed.

Soon, however, Maddy reached the path up the bluff. The dirt road turned abruptly, and cut into the side of the hill, zigzagging up the side. The dirt was looser here, and in some places rain had washed most of the gravel away until the path was nothing more than a muddy rut in the earth. The difference was noticeable. Maddy had to pick her steps more carefully, and she could feel the incline in her quadriceps with each step. Still, she was barely winded. As a kid, she would have been breathing hard by now, chugging water and complaining. Her new body was a machine.

Her phone buzzed. Maddy slowed and picked it up.

“No Jessica yet,” said Carly. “It's been twenty minutes, so you've got that much on her at least. I'm going to go around to the south road.”

Maddy grunted between breaths. She turned her attention back to the running path. It grew steeper, and the gravel began to gave way to big, flat boulders exposed by wind and rain. Maddy, feeling confident, jumped on them like springboards, taking one to the next. It was hard on her legs, but she loved the way she could bound from each boulder with ease. She felt like a superhero, suddenly imbued with super-strength. She grinned as she bounded past another hiker slowly picking their way up the trail, jumping past them with ease. Soon, however, the jumping antics wore her out. Her legs begged her to stop, and she was drawing close to the peak. Maddy slowed down and returned to a slower jog.

At last, Maddy arrived at the top of Jarvelt Point. She placed her hands on her hips. Then she drank in the moment, watching the morning sun float over the tree tops as she caught her breath. Checking the clock, Maddy saw that she had climbed to the top in a half hour, twice as fast as she'd ever done it. When she was good and ready, she went to work locating the skateboard. Initially, Maddy had felt that finding the board was the easy part, as if it would be sitting out on top of a rock, neatly displayed for her to find. After ten minutes of searching, however, Maddy began to lose hope. What if Jessica caught up to her before she found it? Hell, what if she had somehow beat her to the top, and was already halfway back down?

The outlook at the top of the bluff was quite small, consisting of no more than a wooden railing and a small plaque that listed some facts about the bluff. The board wasn't there. It wasn't on the rocks immediately behind that either. Maddy walked around the top of the bluff, checking in every crack and low place she could find, wondering if the skateboard had been stashed inside. She couldn't find it anywhere. Frustrated, she decided to climb one of the boulders behind the overlook for a better vantage point. It was harder than it looked. The stones were smooth, and she found it difficult to find adequate handholds. Twice she slipped in scaling it, sliding back down the side of it to the group. Finally, she managed to get one hand on the top. She pulled herself up, her chest scraping against the side of the rock.

Huffing and puffing, Maddy stood on top of the rock, surveiling her surroundings and drinking in the cool breeze at the top of the bluff. She looked and looked. Still there was no skateboard. She was about to give up when she stepped to the edge of the boulder, and nearly tripped over something sticking up out of a crevice.

“No way!” said Maddy. Sure enough, the skateboard was wedged in the rock. She wouldn't have been able to see it from the ground, but now it stood out like a sore thumb. Maddy shook her head, and tucked the board underneath her arm. She stepped off the boulder, beaming with pride. This was in the bag now. She had the board and her rival was nowhere in sight. Maddy began her descent. She took it slow, careful to avoid twisting her ankle or sliding on the steep slopes leading back down.
She was most of the way down the backside of the bluff when her phone buzzed. She saw it was Carly and picked it up.

“Bad news,” Carly said. “Some asshole parked his bigass truck and trailer blocking the road to the back entrance. I'll meet you up the road a little bit, OK?”

“Why? Can't you just tell him to move it?”

“I don't think so. It looks like he parked it and took off. See you soon, yeah?”

Maddy said goodbye to Carly and hung up. She shook her head. Some people, she thought. It didn't bother her for long. Going down the bluff had taken half as much time as going up it, and it wasn't long before Maddy was on the trail leading to the road. Sure enough, she spotted a large while pick up truck and and a flatbed trailer blocking the road to the parking lot, which was completely empty. Maddy stepped off the trail and made her way toward the road. It was an extra half mile, but it was an easy walk across flat earth. It wasn't long before Carly's car was within sight.

In the distance, Maddy heard the distant hum of an engine, coming from somewhere in the prairie. She looked around. The hum grew, but still Maddy couldn't see anything. Why would someone be driving around out here? She wondered. She picked up her pace. She stepped on onto the road, about a 100 feet from Carly's car, which was parked but still running. Then, flying out of the grass like a pouncing lion, came a dirt bike, it's engine squealing. Maddy jumped, surprised. On the back of the bike was none other than Jessica Hynes, her arm outstretched like Mary Millworth. Maddy didn't have time to react. She stood stunned as Jessica flew out of the brush and up onto the road. She thought for a moment Jessica meant to hit her, and she quickly stepped to one side. Instead, Jessica blew past her, and the skateboard was ripped out of her grip.

For a moment Maddy could only gape, dumbfounded. Cradling her arm, she watched as Jessica sped off with her prize. Maddy felt her stomach tie itself into a knot. She dashed for Carly and dove into the passenger's seat as fast as she could, her heart in her throat.

“Go, go dammit! She took the board!”

Carly didn't spare a second. She jammed the car into gear and pulled into a tight turn, the tires squeaking on the pavement.

“Where the hell did she get a bike?” yelled Carly. “A goddamn dirt bike?”

“How the fuck should I know?” Maddy yelled back. “We have to get the board back!”

The car lurched forward, Carly applying an extra ounce of speed. Her car could match Jessica's bike, but Jessica had come out of the brush nearly at full speed, and the little compact was slow to accelerate. In the mean time, Jessica was getting closer and closer to the finish line.

“What should I do?” asked Carly. “I can't exactly run her off the road or anything. That would be against the rules, right? Not to mention illegal as hell.”

The thought hadn't crossed Maddy's mind. Her friend was right. How would they get the skateboard from her without breaking the rules? Jessica had grabbed it cleanly out of Maddy's hands. There was no way she'd be able to do the same, especially without the element of surprise.

“Get in front of her,” said Maddy. “See if you can force her into the ditch.”

“I can't believe I'm doing this.”

Despite her protest, Carly complied. She sped up as much as her car would allow, the engine roaring as they gained on Jessica. The dirt bike was fast, but obviously not built for a wide open road. It wasn't long before the two vehicles were neck and neck. Maddy shot a glance over at Jessica, who had drifted into the vacant oncoming lane. Jessica didn't look back. She had thrown the board into a backpack, and was holding tight to her bike, her eyes on the road. Maddy had hoped to catch a glimpse of doubt. Jessica looked determined, her hair whipping out behind her. Slowly, the car inched past, and Carly swerved in front of Jessica. Jessica reacted quickly, sliding back into the correct lane. Carly countered, but was slow to return. As she drifted back in front, Jessica easily slipped back over into the oncoming lane, gaining in the process.

“Now what?” said Carly. She didn't take her eyes off the road, her mind and body focused on driving. In frustration, she pounded the dashboard of the car with both hands. She wanted to curse, but only managed to sputter. Instead of crying out, she took a deep breath, calming her nerves. All she had to do was think. Jessica wasn't a master criminal, or a bike ace either. There had to be an easy way to get her to stop. She got an idea.

“She has to get on Spring, which is a one lane, right? If we cut her off, she'll have to slow to crawl to get past us. It's the perfect bottleneck. We can ambush her there.”

“Are you sure?” asked Carly. “That's cutting it pretty close, don't you think?”

“It has to work. And it will. Jessica will probably get knocked on her ass, and then we're home free.”

Carly nodded. They ignored Jessica, speeding forward to their destination. It wasn't long before they left her and her dirt bike behind. In a while, she disappeared behind a bend and the pair breathed more easily. They crossed town and arrived at Spring Drive and put their plan into action. They only had a few minutes lead on Jessica. Carly pulled her car into a driveway, which was partially obscured by a tall bush. They waited in silence until they heard the rumble of the dirt bike. Maddy leaned back in the passenger's seat, eyeing the road, waiting for they prey to come closer. Cold sweat trickled down the small of her back, sticking her onto the seat. She stopped breathing, as if Jessica might be spooked by her breathing. Finally she came into view. She was moving fast, but much slower than she had been on the road out of town. Maddy closed her eyes, trying to gauge the distance. She listened to the engine run and listened to the growl of the closing bike. The timing was going to have to be perfect if they were going to stop her.

“Now!”

Carly slammed the car into reverse, pulling straight back onto Spring. Maddy saw the surprise on Jessica's face as the side of the car blocked the road. She swerved to the left, way farther than she needed to. She bobbled for a second, the bike decelerating. Maddy jumped out and ran toward her as fast as she could. She barely touched the pavement, her toes punching down with as much force as she could must.

It wasn't enough.

Jessica had slowed down enough to avoid wiping out, and went around the front of Carly's car, cutting through the lawn in front of them as she did. Once again, Maddy could only watch as her prize slipped away again. She pivoted and kept running, but it was no use. In seconds, the bike reached the end of the street, and she was still hundreds of yards away. She kept running anyway. Her legs cried out for her to stop sprinting, but she kept it up for as long as she could. It was agonizing. Jessica seemed to be moving in slow motion. She dropped her bike. Maddy ran. Then Jessica walked up to the door and knocked several times. Maddy kept running. She was only a football field away now, well within her grasp. She prayed her legs had a few more moments of juice left. The door opened. In the door frame stood Rob. His face lit up with happy shock. He reached out one hand to touch the board and it was all over. The scene melted away like watercolor paints, fading to black.

-

CHAPTER IV

“What a stunning reversal!” cried the Keeper. “What a dramatic display of skill from both contestants. Oh, how very sweet this challenge has been. I am most impressed with both of you. That climb up the mountain- the spirit! The determination! Ah, but the steal was most glorious, my dear Jessica. A master stroke.”

Maddy's legs were on fire when she reached the Zone. She bent over, hands on her knees, to try and catch her breath. Jessica, on the other hand, was beaming. She did a low, dramatic bow for the Keeper, who clapped in appreciation. While she was bent over, Jessica shook her ass in Maddy's face. Maddy grimaced. Still grinning, Jessica pulled out a chocolate bar from her back pocket and unwrapped it, munching away as if she hadn't eaten in days.

“Where on Earth did you get a dirt bike?” Maddy asked, gritting her teeth.

Jessica winked, as if the answer were obvious.

“Oliver Johnson had some. All I had to do was ask nicely if I could borrow one, and if he would mind driving little old me to the bluffs. He was more than willing. I almost feel sorry for him.”

We forgot about her magic gaze, thought Maddy. Stupid.

The Keeper straightened his sleeves and turned to Jessica.

“What do you desire, Jessica?” He asked. “Remember, your prize has grown. You may change something about yourself as before, or unlike before, change the world around you in some way, so long as the change is singular and limited to Millworth.”

Jessica didn't waste any time answering. She spoke up immediately.

“I want to be the best,” she said. “Obviously. And I can't do that if there's a chance someone out there is better than me, even some bitch I've never met before. So I want you to give me the biggest, hottest tits in Millworth. And I want you to make everyone else's smaller. Big boobs, small boobs. Knock em all down. I'm the queen now, baby.”

The Keeper tilted his head.

“I'm surprised at your creativity, Jessica,” he replied. “Impressed even. I shall do as you ask. For your victory in the Test of Speed, I give you the Gift of the... Best Bust. You shall have the finest, most desirable breasts in the entire town, and nobody will compare to you. Everyone else's will be smaller, saggier, and sadder in comparison. Even if a new woman moves here, she'll find her assets shrivel underneath your ruling splendor.”

The Keeper waved his hand. Maddy felt a tightness in her chest. She opened her mouth as if to cough, but instead, she felt her chest sinking. She watched helplessly as her tits wilted, slumping downward like rotting fruit. Maddy lifted her shirt. Her chest was almost completely flat. Her muscles gave her more shape now than her breasts, which hung from her pectorals like deflated balloons, slightly wrinkled along the edges leading to the nipple. They looked ten years older than the rest of her body. Maddy tried not to think about it, and focused her disgust on Jessica instead.

Jessica looked like she was having the time of her life. Her face was flush, and she dropped the rest of her candy bar so that she could rub her tits with both hands. She closed her eyes, briefly biting her bottom lip.

“This feels...” she said. “...Oh!”

Like a spring, Jessica's tits snapped higher onto her chest. Though the stayed the same size, the heavy weight of her recent gain seemed to disappear. Jessica's shoulders straightened. Then, her breasts started to fill in. Maddy could hear fat gurgling into them like water running through a hose. Her tits ballooned, pressing up and out of her the top of her shirt as they ate up the new fat. Jessica pulled the knot out of her laced-up front, letting her breasts fall to either side to relieve the tension. As if in response, the space between her tits filled in, new flesh forming until a deep canyon of cleavage formed, even without the aid of her top. Her nipples, clearly visible through the tight fabric of the shirt, poked straight outward, defying gravity as her tits grew rounder and bigger. They grew larger as well, swelling to the size of ripe strawberries. Maddy heard seams snap as Jessica's tits threaten to bust out of her shirt.

“They're so- Oh! Sensitive,” cried Jessica. Her tits continued to swell, moving upward and outward to form round, firm melons. Jessica groped them with wanton abandon, squeezing and plying her new skin. Her breasts seemed to have natural heft, though their sheer volume and shape was like something right out of a comic. She pinched her larger nipples with both hands, and she groaned in response, the sensation shooting through her like lightning. All the while they grew, growing larger and larger, engulfing Jessica's little hands. Losing its last bit of defiant stitching, her top exploded open, tearing down the side. Jessica's tits jiggled out in all of their glory, as round and pert as twin melons. Maddy was awestruck. She couldn't stop staring, as if looking at them might reveal a hint of falseness to them. But no matter how hard she looked, they continued to look impossibly amazing. She had never seen tits get so full and round without being pumped full of plastic. They had to be a P-cup at least. Jessica looked up, noticing Maddy admiring her.

“See something you like, freak?” asked Jessica. She stepped over to Maddy proudly sticking out her tits as much as she could. Jessica laughed maniacally.

“Who's the champion now, huh? You should totally bow before these! Bow before my tits!”

Maddy took a step back, but Jessica lunged forward, smothering Maddy in her chest. Maddy tried to push Jessica away, but her huge breasts made it almost impossible. They completely obscured Jessica from view, forcing Maddy to flail helplessly, her head mashed between the enormous mounds. Jessica continued to laugh before stepping back, giving her space. They were interrupted by the Keeper.

“And now for you, Maddy,” the Keeper said solemnly. “For your failure at the Test of Speed, I bestow upon you the Curse of Shrimpification! Your spine shall contract and your limbs shorten as your stature is reduced to nothing.”

The changes rushed over Maddy like a wave. She found herself getting closer and closer to the floor. She could feel her own bones clicking as she rushed floor-ward. Inch by inch, the length of her legs folded together. Her lean torso condensed, and she watched helplessly as her arms retreated closer and closer to her body, her fingers becoming dainty and tiny. Her own breasts, already a meager A-cup, further shrank to remain proportional to her diminishing frame. They withered to the size of tea cups. Her ass followed suit, diminishing in size to match her dwindling legs, which now seemed too big in comparison to the rest of her body. She hadn't just gotten shorter, she'd also taken on the shorter proportions of a smaller woman. Maddy grabbed a hold of her shorts to prevent them from slipping off of her narrower hips, trying to assess the damage. She was barely four feet tall!

“This is-” she began. She stopped abruptly. Her voice was different, too. It was noticeably higher in pitch, giving it a somewhat cartoonish quality that made Maddy wince to hear aloud. To her, it sounded like a child imitating an adult. Jessica doubled over her massive tits, howling in laughter at the ridiculous sound of Maddy's new voice.

“Really?” squeaked Maddy. “Is this really what my voice sounds like now?”

The Keeper shrugged again. Jessica clapped slowly.

“Great work, Keeper,” she said. “Now that shrimp has zero chance of playing volleyball in college. Or ever getting served at a bar! She looks like a kid!”

“That concludes Round 4,” the Keeper announced. “I shall return you to your realm to prepare yourselves for your next challenge. To make things... interesting, I ask that you bring a partner. This next challenge will require the aid of a second. Take some time to recruit an ally in the battle to come. For now, begone!”
Ravenwood

Postby Maximus » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:03 am

>Breast expansion
>Height loss

Okay, now I'm hooked.
Maximus

Postby deadite103 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:29 am

Keep up the great work. I can't wait for more. I wonder what the town is like with all of the other womans breast being subpar. Maybe most of the men there like smaller saggy breasts?
deadite103

Postby sdsanders » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:09 am

Very entertaining, looking forward to more.
sdsanders

Postby The_Doctor » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:25 pm

I'll say! I'm pretty hooked! Can't wait to see what else happens! :D
For anyone interested in submitting ideas to yours truly. Don't hesitate to send me an email!

thedoctor_1963@yahoo.com

Allons-y! :D
The_Doctor
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Entertaining and original, fantastic!
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Puppet » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:00 am

This is really good. Thank you so much for contributing. Not everyone can make characters that feel this believable, or control themselves long enough to fill out the story so much.
Puppet

Postby Ravenwood » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:30 pm

The Keeper waved his hands, and the world returned around Jessica and Maddy, placing them back on Spring Drive. Rob Alexander's jaw hit the floor when Jessica reappeared, her tits still bare. His eyes bulged and he stood stock still, a deer caught in Jessica's massive headlights. Jessica giggled, pressing her tits together with her arms. Rob looked like he was about to fall over.

“Hello, Rob,” said Jessica sweetly. “Do you mind if your queen comes inside to borrow a shirt? Mine is... well, you can see that quite well, can't you?”

It took all of Rob's willpower for him to simply nod his head. Jessica stepped past him, not sparing him a second thought. Maddy couldn't bring herself to follow in her direction. She needed to talk to Rob, but she was frightfully embarrassed by her current appearance. She took a step forward, only to turn around and take two steps back. Summoning her courage, she stepped up the driveway to the open door.

“Rob?” she asked, doing her best to imitate the sound of her old voice. The results still sounded like the voice of a cartoon mouse to her ears. “Can I ask you something?”

Rob shook his head, convinced he was imagining things.

“...Maddy? From school?” he asked quietly. “You look... different. Why are you- why is Jessica here? What the hell is going on?”

Maddy shook her head angrily.

“No time to explain!” she said. “I need to ask you about your skateboard. What happened to it?”

“My... skateboard?”

“Yes!”

Rob looked down at the board, still in his hand.

“My sister stole it,” he said. “She was angry at me and hid it. I haven't seen it in like six weeks. I thought I'd never see it again, no matter how much I wanted it back. Did you have something to do with this?”

Maddy didn't answer right away. She was too busy thinking about what had said.

“Would you say you wished to have it back?” asked Maddy. Rob's brow furrowed.

“Yeah,” he replied. “I guess I did. Did you... need something?”

Maddy didn't answer. She stomped off back towards Carly, who was sitting in her car less than a block away. She had parked while Maddy was in the Zone, and was startled by Maddy's approach.

“Maddy!” she said. “Omigod you're tiny! Holy shit!”

Maddy nodded, holding back tears of humiliation. It had taken all of her strength to talk to Rob, and now she felt completely drained. Carly had no such control, and immediately broke down into tears.

“And look at me,” she said. “Look at my- my boobs! I was sitting out here when you disappeared and now-”

Maddy looked. Carly's boobs had been average before, maybe a large C or small D. But now they hung limp on her chest no bigger than a B. Maddy could see the empty cups of Carly's bra, which hung loosely on her chest. Carly hefted them for emphasis, lifting them up and letting them sag back down into the too-large cups. Maddy got into Carly's car and put her hand on Carly's shoulder.

“Jessica did that,” she said, anger rising in her high voice again. “She made every woman's boobs smaller. Everyone in town. It wasn't enough she made hers into blimps. No, not for Jessica Hynes. She wanted everyone in town to look worse next to her.”

“Unbelievable,” said Carly, sniffling. “Un-fucking-believable. The balls on that bitch. We should end her for this. This has gone on far enough, don't you think? We have to stop her.”

“We still have a shot,” said Maddy. “And you'll have a chance at revenge, too. The Keeper said the next round is doubles. Will you be my partner?”

Wiping the tears off her face, Carly embraced her friend, bending over the center console to put her arms around her tiny frame. She held her for several seconds, pressing her hands into her back. When she let her go, Carly pecked her on the cheek.

“Any time,” she whispered. “But promise me we'll get her this time. No matter the rules. Promise me we stop her.”

“Agreed,” said Maddy. “No matter what. I found out something else.”

“What's that?”

“The Keeper is granting wishes to people in town.”

Carly pulled away from her friend, looking deeply into her eyes.

“How do you know?” she asked.

“I asked Rob about his skateboard. I guess his sister took it, and he wished for it back. So far every challenge the Keeper has given has been based on somebody's wish.”

“So where does that leave us?” Carly said. “Even if I believed it, what good is it? You're a boobless hobbit, and talking about magic wishes? How aren't you more furious?”

Maddy shook her head, trying to remain calm.

“Because I'm trying to stay focused on this! Do you think getting all broken up about it is going to stop Jessica? It isn't! Besides, there is something to this wish stuff, I'm sure. if we can get somebody to wish for something specific, maybe we can rig the game in our favor somehow.”

Carly drove slowly to Maddy's house, neither responding to Maddy's suggestion or changing the subject. Instead, the air between them hung dead and empty. Maddy hated it. Several times she started to say something before thinking better of it, and closing her mouth before the words escape. Finally, they reached her house. There, the two of them got out and went inside, trying to wrap their heads around everything that had happened. Maddy popped a big bowl of popcorn, and two of them lounged in Maddy's living room. The popcorn thawed the silence between them, and Carly seemed ready to talk again.

“People make wishes all the time,” said Carly. “Like, every day. For stupid stuff like a winning lottery ticket or a blow job. Why would the Keeper pick Rob's wish for his skateboard?”

Maddy thought about that for a moment, idly munching on a handful of popcorn.

“Because it made for a good challenge,” she said. “Rob didn't know it, but his skateboard was far away. It was on top of the bluff, which was way out of reach. If it was hiding in his garage like 10 feet away, it wouldn't have been any fun for us to get it. Same with Ryan or the statue. Having us pull them off was entertaining for the Keeper to watch. So it isn't just about the wishes, is it? It is still about entertaining him.”

Maddy stood up and walked back into the kitchen to pour a glass of water. Carly watched her through the doorway, holding the popcorn bowl between her legs. She spoke up again.

“So whatever it is, the wish has to be fun. And it has to be something we can actually do. We can't grant somebody's wish to become President in an afternoon. Or send them to the moon or something.”

Carly nodded.

“Whose to say the Keeper would even let us 'rig' his game?” she asked. “Isn't he God of that place he lives in?”

“I don't know,” replied Maddy. “But he's not God. He's honestly surprised when we try different things. And I think he asks us to do the same thing so he can watch both of us at the same time. I don't think he's all-seeing or anything like that.”

Carly brought the bowl of popcorn into the kitchen half empty. She set it down on the counter.

“Do you want to get some real food?” she asked. “I could eat this popcorn for all day and never feel full. I am hun-gry.”

Maddy nodded, and the two of them got back into Carly's car. Carly drove into town, ambling slowly through the narrow streets of Millworth until they reached Main Street. Main Street ran through the heart of Millworth, and still maintained a glimmer of historic charm. Despite the specter of a Wal-mart at the edge of town, Main was lined with a row of little shopfronts and cafes, most of them still owned by the family that had opened them. It was the sort of place that Maddy had grown to hate. It reminded her of the backdrop of a classic western movie. The street looked as if it was about to be threatened by a horse-thieving bandit or unshaven bank robber at any moment. The only thing missing was a steam engine.

Today, however, the sight of Main Street comforted Maddy. Even though she had gone through tumultuous changes in the last two days, Main looked the same as ever. As Carly found a space to park, Maddy watched an old man sweep hair inside the barber shop. Just up the road, a pair of children dashed ahead of their mother, drawn to a roadside advertisement for candy. The whole scene had a sort of completeness to it that Maddy had never appreciated before. Finally, they arrived at their destination, a cozy restaurant called Greg's Deli.

As they stepped inside, Maddy payed special attention to the girl behind the counter. She was a senior at Millworth named Lara Billington that Maddy had seen around a few times before. More specifically, Maddy's eyes were drawn to her chest. Maddy didn't know Lara that well, so she didn't have a clear idea of how big her boobs had been before. Through the girl's tight green polo shirt, Jessica's handiwork was apparent. Maddy could make out the clear lines of Lara's underfilled bra and her saggy breasts. There was a visible gap between where her boobs ended and her bra began, and it made an odd little crease. The sight made Maddy feel a little guilty. Lara was a complete stranger, but Maddy knew exactly what had caused that odd crease where her old boobs had been. She couldn't help but feel a little responsible. It seemed to be taunting her. As Lara prepared their sandwich orders, the crease seemed to wink at them, a constant reminder of Maddy's failure and Lara's secret shame. Maddy couldn't help but wonder how the girl had felt when it happened. Had she noticed it, like Carly had? Had she cried? The thought made Maddy feel awful. Her stomach curled into a knot as Lara made her sandwich.

After their orders were finished, Maddy and Carly walked outside and sat at an outdoor table, tucked against the window on the sidewalk. Carly wolfed down her sandwich quickly. Maddy picked at hers, eating slowly. The sandwich seemed to settle in the pit in her stomach like a rock.

“So who's wish are we supposed to grant to mess with the Keeper's game?” asked Carly, her mouth full of pastrami. Maddy was shaken out of her reverie, and stared at her friend for several seconds.

“I dunno,” she replied. “I mean, we can't very well go down the street and ask everybody their wildest dreams now, can we?”

“I don't see why not.”

“What?”

Carly stood up from the table and started walking toward a guy on the sidewalk.

“Carly, wait!” yelled Maddy. Carly kept walking. Maddy left her unfinished sandwich and chased after her, nearly knocking over her chair as she stood up.

“Hey you!” said Carly to the man. He turned around. Maddy recognized him as Evan Middlestad, a junior from their school. He was an average sort of boy, with messy brown hair that was never combed and small green eyes. Maddy knew him because he sometimes stayed after school to play rugby with some of his friends, and she had talked to him a few times in passing. Evan froze in on the sidewalk as if Carly was a cop. He turned slowly and smiled uneasily back at her.

“Hey Evan,” said Maddy, trying to ease the awkwardness. “What's up?”

Evan blinked in surprise, as if the answer was obvious.

“I'm going to Jessica's house,” he replied. It was Carly and Maddy's turns to be surprised. They exchanged glances. Maddy titled her head in confusion while Carly's face burned red with anger.

“Whatever the hell for?” asked Carly.

“The... party?” He said, still taken aback. “The gigantic party? Were you guys not invited? Everybody knows. It's gonna be the best. Like, mind-blowingly huge, I heard. It's not too late if you want to go.”

“No, we were not invited to little-miss-titty-monster's 'party'!” snapped Carly, her anger simmering under her red cheeks. She put sharp air quotes around 'party', disgusted by the prospect.

“Well, OK then,” said Evan. “But like everyone I know got an invite, so it's probably fine if you just show up anyway. See you.”

Evan turned and walked away. Carly and Maddy stood on the sidewalk watching him walk up the street, unable to process what they had heard. Jessica, like Maddy, was supposed to be finding a partner for the Keeper's next challenge. So why would she be holding a party in the middle of the day? It was suspicious, to say the least.

“We'll see about that,” said Carly.

“I don't even want to know what she's up to,” said Maddy. “But we should probably check it out.”

The pair walked back to Carly's car and made their way to Jessica's house. Neither of them had been there before. Like everyone in town, however, they knew where she lived. Jessica had the largest house in the fanciest neighborhood in Millworth, a fenced-in development called “Goldenrod Hill”. Jessica's father had overseen the construction of their house. The way kids at school told it, Jessica lived like literal royalty, walking on bearskin rugs and sipping water from crystal goblets inlaid with gems.

The truth wasn't far from the classroom gossip. Jessica's house was indeed the biggest on the block. Three stories tall and sprawling in all directions, it sat at the highest point of Goldenrod Hill, overlooking the surrounding houses like a castle. Carly and Maddy couldn't even get close. There were cars parked up and down the street. Some were parked on Jessica's lawn. Despite the crowd, they saw more people arriving just like them, pressing their eyes to their windshields in an attempt to locate a suitable parking spot. Carly wisely decided to park a block over, and the two of them walked up to the house from behind.

What they saw they could barely fathom. Jessica's backyard looked like something out of a magazine. The lawn, which was perfectly flat and manicured, looked more like artificial turf than real grass. Adjacent to the house, a hedge wall ran in a wide rectangle, encircling a long line of identical flower beds, packed to the edges with blossoming red and white roses. Inside the hedge wall, they saw a large cedar veranda. Beyond it lied a circular swimming pool that looked even bigger than the one at their high school. It was surrounded by marble tiles that led to the veranda. What was more, the entire space was filled with kids from school.

Boys dressed in running jogged up and down the tiles, stopping only to occasionally shake out their arms and legs. Girls sat in the grass beyond the tiles, sitting and talking in small groups while they stretched their legs. In the pool, a handful of people took laps while a small group in the center tossed around a volleyball. On the veranda, a group of boys and girls were talking and laughing, holding wine glasses and solo cups. It looked like their entire school had showed for the event. Carly and Maddy could hardly believe it. As they approached the crowd, they had to push and prod their way to get through.

“How?” breathed Carly. “Why?”

Jessica wasn't hard to find. She was standing on the veranda. Dressed in a yellow bikini, she stood out like a blazing sun, a voluptuous queen amongst her subjects. The bikini did nothing to hide her size. Her belly stood out round and full and her chubby thighs rubbed together with a hint of cellulite. Nobody seemed to notice. They were pay way too much attention to her tits instead. Her enormous breasts strained against her bikini top, threatening to burst free of their golden confines at any moment. Maddy and Carly may as well have been invisible. Everyone at the party was acutely aware of Jessica no matter what they were doing. They stole glances in her direction, hoping to catch her eye or to watch her mesmerizing jugs. Occasionally, someone would call out to her, and she responded with a wave, causing her tits to jiggle invitingly. Not one, but two different boys were applying tanning oil to her body, rubbing it up and down her legs with the mute diligence of professionals. Meanwhile, a half-dozen other boys were watching her eat an ice cream cone. She was eating it just a little too fast to be lascivious, but every now and then the melting treat would drip down her cleavage, and the group would swoon collectively like it was the most beautiful thing in the world. When Jessica spotted the two girls, she called them over.

“Maddy! Carly! So glad you could make it!”

There wasn't a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Jessica sounded completely honest, as if she had intended for them to come. Jessica walked toward them, leaving the two tanning oil boys to exchange blank looks. She called out again.

“I was wondering when you would show up!”

Maddy and Carly walked up to her slowly, suspicious of her seemingly earnest tone.

“What is this?” asked Maddy.

“Oh, this? Just a little party. I was looking for a partner, you know, so I thought I'd have a little party and pick the best one out. I told everybody to where workout clothes. Isn't that fun? I see shorty here picked you, Carly. Of course, I thought I'd just take Steven. But then I thought, why bother? It's time I upgraded anyway. So here they all are.”

“This is all for the challenge?” asked Carly. “ All of these people came here to... what? Look good for you?”

“Pretty much,” said Jessica, waving her hand dismissively. She pointed to one of the boys ogling her. “Hey you! Would you be a wonderful help and get me another ice cream cone?”

Instantly, the boy snapped to attention and scampered back into the house.

“I guess they just really want to be around me,” sighed Jessica. A hint of the usual edge crept back into her voice. “And I intend to keep it that way. Besides, it's a party. You do know what a party is, don't you? Drinks? Music? Fun? Oh! What do you think of that one, hmm?”

Jessica indicated one of the boys by the pool to Maddy. Maddy didn't recognize him. He was tall, with short-cropped blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He had an athletic build, with broad shoulders and strong back that tapered toward his trunks.

“He seems nice. And I bet he's packing where it counts too,” Jessica whispered, leaning down to reach Maddy's ear. As she did, she put her hand on the small of Maddy's back like they were fast friends. Maddy shrank away from her hand while trying to stay still. She hated Jessica, but the huge group of kids from school put her off her guard. They all were looking at her now, only because Jessica was touching her. She tried to act natural to avoid embarrassing herself. She closed her eyes and huffed quietly.

“Fine, fine,” said Jessica. “Too bulky, perhaps? Too tall? Now that you're a shorty, I bet your height limit is like five eight, huh? There's plenty more where that one came from.”

Jessica continued to lead Maddy around, who was too frozen with fear to resist her. Everywhere they walked, hundreds of eyes followed. Carly tagged alongside, uneasily watching the crowd's eyes following them. Maddy wanted to curl up and die, but she managed a smile and nodded as if everything Jessica was saying agreed with her and wasn't torture. Jessica pointed to another guy by the pool. Maddy recognized him as Darren Quinn, a senior. He had short, light brown hair and big, deep-set brown eyes. He was dressed in red swim trunks that showed off his physique. Though not nearly as muscular as the other boy, he was much leaner and sleeker looking. Darren watched them approach. He smiled as they drew close. Jessica whispered into Maddy's ear again.

“Oooh. How about him?”

Darren stood up and gave a quick little wave.

“Jessica!” he said. “Hey.”

Jessica smiled back at him, pressing Maddy closer.

“Say, Darren,” she said, her face filled with a shark-like grin. “You must know my friend Maddy, right?”

Darren shook his head.

“Should I?” he asked. “I don't recognize her. And I feel like I... would remember her.”

Jessica tittered.

“Oh,” she said. Maddy clenched her teeth and willed herself to not flush red. “Say, you're a swimmer, right?”

Darren nodded eagerly.

“Sure,” he said. “Went to the state meet and everything. Why?”

“Just wondering,” Jessica said, feigning disinterest. “Are you strong?”

“Why?” asked Darren, eying Jessica hungrily. “Do you need something moved?”

“You could say that,” Jessica replied, catching Darren's eyes with her own. Their gazes locked for a moment. Without looking away, she leaned down toward Maddy.

“He's perfect.”
Ravenwood

Postby Ravenwood » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Jessica's party disappeared. All of the assembled bodies faded to black like dying stars, and the four of them, including Darren, found themselves in the Zone. Darren spun around, his jaw hanging open.

“What the shit?” he exclaimed. “Holy hell! What happened? Who are you?”

“Welcome back to Round Five!” boomed the Keeper. He seemed to glide across the featureless floor, moving toward the group with preternatural grace.

“Ah, Carly! So glad you could finally join us,” he said. “I can't say I'm very surprised that Maddy chose you as her partner. You were quite instrumental in her attempt for the skateboard. Very thrilling. Though it makes for a rather boring choice.”

Carly nodded, still stunned by the rapid transition to the odd, featureless no-place that was the Zone.

“And you must be young Darren Quinn!” he continued. “I am very happy to meet you. It was a mystery who dear Jessica was going to chose. I am delighted to make your acquaintance.”

The Keeper quickly explained the rules of the contest to Carly and Darren. Carly looked determined, like the Keeper were a coach getting her excited for a big game. As he spoke, she moved from toe to toe, rotating her shoulders to warm them up. Darren, on the other hand, looked like he had won the lottery. As the Keeper explained the prizes, and how he could bend reality to suit the winner, Darren looked like he was going to faint from over-stimulation. Jessica looked on with apparent boredom, looking around at the bleak nothingness behind the Keeper as if it might suddenly turn into something more interesting.

“This is insane, man!” he said, his voice high and strained with excitement. “This is awesome!”

Finally, the Keeper came around to the details of the challenge.

“I'm glad you're impressed, Darren. It's lovely to have you here. I must confess, while the conclusion of the last round was satisfying, the previous challenge lacked a certain element of... danger? Risk? Nothing like the challenge before that. This next challenge needs to have that same excitement. That same thrill! While Jessica was choosing her champion, I gave it a great deal of thought.”

The Keeper paused dramatically, spreading his hands wide. Maddy perked up. Internally, she kicked herself for not trying to follow through with her suspicions about the Keeper granting wishes. They had been so caught up in the Jessica's surprising party that they had completely let the issue drop. They should have talked to some people around town. Now they were no closer to discovering if their theories were correct. Worse, they were about to go into another challenge blind.

“So,” he said, “Tonight's test is the Test of Subterfuge! At the center of sleepy Millworth, on the northeast corner of Peachtree Lane and Main, lies the historic Birchwood Inn.”

The Keeper stretched out the name of the Inn as if it were an exotic location, pronouncing each individual syllable as if it were its own word. Maddy tried not to roll her eyes. Jessica looked equally annoyed, but held her tongue. The Keeper went on with his explanation.

“The Birchwood Inn is a proud and venerable hotel, a pillar of the town since its very groundbreaking. It is still owned and operated by the Venton family, who founded it three generations ago. But I have learned that the Inn hides a valuable secret. On the top floor, in the proprietor's private office, there is a safe. And in this safe is a prize both strange and valuable, tucked away from prying eyes in a leather satchel. Recover this prize from the hotel, and you will be rewarded. Two contestants means two prizes to be shared between you this round. Succeed, and you both step closer to realizing your wildest fantasies. Fail, and join each other in mutual shame.”

Remember, new contestants, this is not an insipid game show. Should you be caught in the act, you will go to jail and that will be the end of it for you. Participating in my game has real prizes, but real consequences as well. Good luck, and the happiest of hunting.”

The Keeper flicked his wrist, and the party returned to Jessica's house. Hundreds of voices chattered around them, joined by the sound of people splashing in the pool. Jessica snorted loud enough to be heard over the din.

“What a joke,” she said. “This Keeper guy watches too many bad movies. Well ladies, I'm glad you could make it to my party. But now Darren and I have to find me something to wear to our little break-in that will cover my big winnings from last round. I'd say see you, but I really don't think I will. Not this time. C'mon Darren, you look like you want to help me change. Ciao!”

Jessica disappeared into the crowd of party goers, who were completely oblivious to the inexplicable disappearance and reappearance of the party's host and three guests. Somewhere on the veranda, music started playing, and cheer went up from the crowd. Maddy looked at Carly and gulped.

“So the stakes are definitely higher,” she said. Her voice wavered. “What have we got ourselves into? What will the next challenge be? Kidnap the president? Assasinate the Pope?”

“Not unless the Pope visits Protestant Millworth,” said Carly. “Take it easy. You broke the statue, remember? That was 100 percent illegal too. We can do this.”

Maddy wasn't convinced. She stomped off, away from the party and toward a gap in the hedge.

“I was not cut out for this,” she said. “Not at all! Jessica's blown up like a whale, and yet here she is having the time of her life with her giant tits and all of her friends. It's just too much! How are we supposed to beat her? How do we even stand a chance?”

Carly didn't have an immediate answer. She kept pace with her friend, guiding her with one hand on her shoulder.

“I honestly don't know,” she said. “But we'll figure it out. Think this through for a sec, OK? Jessica isn't exactly some master criminal. She's the most recognizable face in our class, and she has twin Hindenbergs on her chest now. Not really practical. And I don't know Darren really, but my guess is he isn't Jason Bourne, either. We have-”

“We should just call the cops,” Maddy interrupted, hot tears welling in her eyes. “We should just call the cops and tell them Jessica's robbing the place and be done with the whole thing.”

“Maddy,” Carly said. Maddy kept walking. Carly stepped in front of her, and grabbed her with both her hands, placing them firmly on her friend's shoulders.

“Maddy,” she repeated. “Take a breath and use that brain of yours. We can do this. And the cops is a bad idea. Even if they believed that Jessica was robbing the hotel at that very moment, there's no guarantee that she wouldn't give them the slip with the prize before they stopped her. And it's not like we can prove she's planning to rob the place right now. Think. What do we know?”

That was enough for Maddy to snap out of it. She wiped the tears from her eyes and stopped to do what her friend asked. She focused her mid on the task at hand. She didn't know much about the Birchwood Inn. Maddy's family had ordered breakfast there a few times. They served food on the first floor like a restaurant. It was really more of a bed and breakfast than a hotel. The hotel part was tucked behind the restaurant. You had to cut through it to get to the lobby, which was a cramped little counter and only two chairs to wait in. Beyond that, she couldn't say much else.

“There's probably not many rooms,” she said. “I've never stayed there, have you?”

“No,” said Carly. “But my grandparents did once. They liked it. There aren't many rooms. They had to reserve way in advance. But the building has got to be a bajillion years old, since Mr. Venton is pushing 80. That's good for us. I bet he's the only guy who watches it at night. I think his wife goes home.”

Maddy nodded. Since it was a small, old hotel, there probably wasn't going to be very much security. If they could get in, they could sneak around without raising any sort of alarms or running afoul of a security guard. But there were still obvious hurdles.

“OK, sure,” said Maddy. “But what about the safe? I don't know anything about breaking into safes. How do we get it open when we get in? If it's as old as the building, it's probably a big ass iron thing. Bomb-proof, or something.”

Carly's face clouded.

“I hadn't considered that,” she said. “But if it's old, we might be able to bust off the hinges or something. My dad has bolt-cutters we could bring.”

Maddy wasn't convinced, but she nodded anyway. The two of them started walking again, making their way back to Carly's car. Maddy's mind was whirring now, building a plan.

“Check. How do we get in? We can't exactly walk through the front door. And the windows are a bad idea, since that building is right on Main. Somebody would for sure hear those break.”

Carly shrugged.

“The basement, maybe?” she replied. “I think they store stuff in their basement. There's probably a door or something for deliveries. We'll swoop in at night and go in that way.”

That made sense, though Carly's vagueness made Maddy uneasy. Then again, breaking in with a detailed set of blueprints and a safecracker probably would still make her nervous. It felt completely half-assed. In her mind, this was why criminals got caught. They did something stupid without any real idea of how it was best accomplished.

“This sounds stupid,” said Maddy. “There's no way we'll pull this off. All old Mr. Venton needs to do is dial 911 and we're toast. And if the cops come, Jessica can probably voodoo eyes her way out of it. Us? We're screwed. We'll be upstate faster than you can say lawyer.”

“So not true,” Carly countered. “You're a straight A student. You're in the honor society and on the student council. Aside from the statue thing, you've never so much as stolen a candy bar. Any sane person would chalk this up to teenage hijinks and let you get off with like, probation probably.”

“What? They would not. Breaking and entering is not 'teenage hijinks'.”

“They so would! Besides, I'll tell them it was all my idea, and that I made you smoke evil jazz cigarettes before we did it!”

Maddy couldn't help but laugh. The two of them got into Carly's car and headed toward her house. When they arrived, they opened the garage door and surveyed the neatly assembled tools on the wall. Maddy had to admit, Carly's dad looked like a regular handy man. The grabbed a crowbar and the bolt cutters. Carly went inside and came back with a big black duffel bag, a flashlight, and a pair of black hoodies and thin winter gloves. She put the tools into the bag and handed a sweatshirt to Maddy.

“This is the real thieving stuff,” she said.

“Man,” said Maddy. “If you had asked me a week ago what I would be doing this weekend, I would have said Netflix. Instead, I'm half my height and built like a ninja. I can't believe any of this is happening. Every moment is even more surreal.”

“You are built like a ninja,” said Carly. “We should get you some little throwing stars.”

“Shut up!”

“No, really. It would totally work for you.”

Carly tossed the duffel bag into the car. It was still early, so they passed the time in the garage, sitting on the cold cement and talking. Carly was doing everything in her power to keep the mood light. Maddy could tell. It wasn't enough. Her heart was pounding in her chest, punching her ribs like a hammer. She had the some feeling she got before she gave a class presentation. Her palms were sweating and her stomach felt like lump of coal. As the day stretched into evening, it got worse. Sweat began to bead on Maddy's forehead. Finally, it was time to leave. Carly and Maddy hopped into the car.

They drove in silence. Carly parked a block away on Main street, pulling into the lot behind an antique store so the car couldn't be seen from the road. Millworth was dead. There wasn't a soul to be seen, and not a single car drove by them on the road. The street lights were on, but all of the shops near the hotel were closed. The hotel itself was brightly lit, spotlights sprayed onto the sign out from that read, “BIRCHWOOD INN – NO VACANCY”.

“How long should we wait?” asked Maddy.

“I don't know when they turn in for the night,” said Carly. “Probably ten. Hang tight.”

Carly turned on the radio, hopping from station to station until she stopped on pop music. She put her seat back and closed her eyes. Time inched by slowly. Darkness crept overhead, dusk turning to dull gray and finally to inky black. Maddy tried to emulate Carly's casual demeanor. It didn't work. If anything, she felt worse than before. She was sweating bullets now, frigid droplets slipping down her forehead onto the car seat. She was thankful that there was nobody around to see, not even Jessica and Darren.

Jessica and Darren, thought Maddy. How would they break in? Maddy had been so focused on her own attempt that she hadn't given Jessica much thought. Maddy mulled it over, trying to take her mind off of the task in front of her. Jessica wasn't a planner. She would take the most direct route, probably. She'd go right through the front door and march right up the steps to the office. She might even break the door down on her way up, if she could. She tried to imagine Jessica trying to bust down a door in her current state, her legs rubbing together as she ran down the hall and her tits flopping wildly until she crashed into it. The thought eased Maddy's mind a little. At least in this challenge she was unlikely to suddenly appear atop a dirt bike and snatch the satchel from them.

All at once, Carly sat up. She pulled her phone out of her pocket to check the time.

“Damn,” she said. “It's almost eleven. Let's check.”

Carly turned to face her friend.

“We got this. And one more thing- we're out to beat Jessica, OK? We are not going to let her win this round and shrink everybody's ass or something. Got it? We are winning this thing by any means necessary.”

Carly and Maddy got out of the car. Maddy grabbed the duffel bag with the tools. She was glad she had a sweatshirt. It was a cool night, and a stiff breeze was blowing from the west. She pressed the bag against her thigh so it wouldn't jangle as she moved. Together, the pair walked around to the front of the antique store and looked across the street. Sure enough, all of the lights were off, including the sign out front.

“Any sign of Jessica or Darren?” whispered Maddy.

“No, I don't see them. Welp. Let's get this over with. Put your hood up in case someone sees.”

Maddy complied, sticking close to Carly as they crossed the street. She pulled out the winter gloves and slipped them over her hands. Maddy finally felt somewhat at ease. It was too late to go back now. They were committed. The walked around the edges of the building, looking for a way in. The ground floor was surrounded by overgrown rhododendrons on all all sides, which made the entire building look like a giant bush in the dim light. They had some luck. Just as Carly had said, there was a door on the rear side of the building, tucked between two bushes on the ground floor. Carly walked up and tried the handle. It didn't move.

“Shit!” she hissed.

“What were you expecting?” asked Maddy. “That it would be open?”

“Yes!” said Carly. “It's a service door. Shouldn't it always be open?”

“Not from this side!”

“What?”

Maddy didn't bother to argue. Instead, she walked as close as she could to the base of the building, peering between the bushes for the hint of a window. She didn't have to look very long. About five feet from the door she spotted dim light coming through a low basement window.

“Here,” she said. “Let's try this.”

Maddy crouched to try and reach the window. It was hard to reach, since the latch was covered by a thick tangle of rhododendrons. The window itself was small, no bigger than a car window. But it would be an easy fit for the girls. She reached down and tried the latch. At first, it seemed lock tight. But when she tried it a second time, the handle moved the tiniest hair. Grabbing it with both hands, Maddy yanked it a third time. The window creaked open, the glass sliding outward toward Maddy until it rested against the bush.

“Gotcha!” she said.

With the window open, Maddy went through first. She placed one dainty foot inside the frame, and then slid through the opening, landing like a cat on the floor below. She looked around. The basement to the hotel was dingy. Cardboard boxes were stacked along one wall, and there was a small utility sink with a mop in it. The dim light was coming from a single dusty bulb overhead.

“Where are you?” asked Carly. Maddy made a shushing sound. She saw Carly's silhouette appear at the window. Carly, who was much larger than Maddy, had a harder time fitting through the window. She sat down on the top of the window and stuck her legs through first. Then she slowly lowered herself down, holding onto the building for support. Her grip slipped, and she started falling the rest of the way. Maddy moved quickly. She dove, sliding her arms under Carly before she hit the ground.

“Oof,” breathed Carly. “Thanks. You made it look so easy.”

Slowly, the pair made their way across the basement floor. The hotel overhead was completely silent. They didn't hear any footsteps, or even so much as a TV left on in a room. The only noise in the room was the sound of Carly and Maddy breathing. They reached the opposite end of the basement and climbed up the steps. The door opened into the hotel lobby. It was almost pitch black, save for dim starlight filtering in through the windows. They navigated by sense of touch. Maddy could feel soft carpet beneath her feet, and she lightly dragged on hand along the wall towards the staircase. Carly followed close behind, practically on top of her. Her hand rested on Maddy's shoulder for direction.

“No Jessica,” Carly whispered. Her friend didn't respond. She had reached the stairs, a single set of oak risers that rose up to the second floor. She tried the first one, gingerly placing her foot at the edge. There wasn't a single creak, so she tried the second. Then the third. Mercifully, they didn't make a sound. Carly followed in her friend's footsteps, matching Maddy's exact foot placement. Maddy reached the top. Carly followed. On the last step, a groan escaped the wood. They both froze. It had been dead silent before, so the noise seemed to hang in the air, rattling dust in the rafters like a bullhorn. Evidently, it hadn't been that loud. No lights turned on. No footsteps sounded. Carly breathed a sigh of relief, and the two pushed onward.

The Keeper had specified that the owner's office was on the second floor, but he hadn't said which room it was. Maddy didn't know, she had to check each room. It was nearly pitch black, so she had to stand millimeters away from the door to make out what it said. Two zero one. Two zero two. The pair moved slowly, pausing at each door. The hall turned to the right, and then they spotted it. At the end of the hall was a door that looked different than the others, slightly narrow and worn. That had to be it. The two thieves walked to the end of the hall and tried the handle. The door opened.

Inside, it was too dark to see anything. Carly reached into the duffel bag and pulled out a flashlight. She clicked it on, temporarily blinding both of them. When their sight returned, Carly slowly swept the beam across the room. She revealed a desk, followed by a bookshelf stacked with binders. There, in the corner of the room, was the safe. Maddy wasn't impressed. She had been expecting a tall metal cabinet. Instead, what she saw was more of a lockbox built into the floor, no bigger than a suitcase. There was no combination to enter or wheel to turn. There was only a large padlock.

Maddy resisted the urge to say something triumphant. She motioned to Carly, who passed her the flashlight and then reached back into the duffel bag. She pulled out the bolt cutters while Maddy held the light steady on the box. Carly set the bag down and sized up the lockbox, the bolt cutters in both hands. The padlock on the box was an ancient iron contraption. Without further ado, Carly clamped down on it. The lock held firm. There was a loud bang outside the window.

Maddy and Carly jumped at the sound. Maddy moved the flashlight from the box to the window. Someone had set a ladder against the house. After a moment, they could clearly hear the clank-clank-clank of someone ascending.

“Get it open!” whispered Maddy, much too loudly. Carly gulped and tried it again. Outside, there came a voice.

“Hold it steady, Darren. I'm almost there.”

Carly reapplied herself with the bolt cutters, but the lock wouldn't budge.

“Let me try it,” said Maddy. “I'm stronger.”

Maddy took her friend's place and tossed her the flashlight, the beam cascading wildly across the ceiling. Outside the window, Jessica's head appeared, her eyes widening as she saw Carly and Maddy in the act. Her hair was tucked behind her head in a bun, and she was dressed in a cashmere turtleneck which did a passable job of hiding her expansive chest. Jessica grabbed on to the window and slid it open. At the same time, Maddy pressed the bolt cutters together. The lock crunched and cracked, dropping to the floor with a bang. Maddy stepped forward and knelt down, slowly opening the lockbox. The top layer was full of envelopes and papers, which she tossed onto to the floor. There, sitting on the bottom of the box, lay the leather bag. Carly's eyes lit up. Maddy reached in and pulled it out. Whatever it was that was inside of it was light. She looked at the window. Jessica was almost inside, one leg straddling either side of the window sill. She looked back to Carly, and threw her the bag.

“Go,” said Maddy. “Take the bag and go. I'll make sure they don't stop you. Run!”

Carly's face betrayed her agony. She wanted to cry out in protest, to grab her friend, but she didn't. Instead, she turned tail and bounded down the hallway. Maddy turned her attention back to Jessica.

“Not this time,” she said. Maddy placed her hand on Jessica's shoulder, getting a good grip. Then she shoved with all of her strength. Jessica lost her balance and fell out the window, crashing downward into the bushes below with a thud. Maddy didn't bother to look down. She grabbed the duffel bag and raced down the hallway. There was a light on now in one of the guest rooms, but she didn't stop running. She sprinted to the end of the hallway and down the stairs in a single leap. She ran for the front door. She unbolted it and stepped out. Maddy didn't stop running. She saw Carly just ahead, making her way around the antique shop. She caught up to her.

“What did you do, Maddy?” Carly said, gulping in air. “What the hell did you do?”

There was no time to answer. The parking lot faded away into the Zone.

---

The Keeper was in shock. He looked at his four contestants blankly, moving his mouth without making a sound. Maddy and Carly looked over at Darren at Jessica. Jessica was lying flat on the floor, Darren standing over her dressed in a black long-sleeve shirt and black jeans. Slowly, Jessica stood up. A wry grin was on her face, which Maddy found both confusing and worrisome.

“That was.. unexpected,” the Keeper said. “I would have never expected anything quite like that. Never, in a millenia, would I have guessed that would happen. How... incredible! How marvelous! How tantalizingly dramatic!”

“Maddy and Carly,” he continued. “You managed to penetrate the Inn and emerge with the mysterious leather bag in your hands, and all without getting caught! That's quite a feat, if I do say so myself. You are the winners of the Test of Subterfuge! What do you wish?”

“I'm ready to be complete,” said Maddy, speaking up before Carly could say anything. “I have the muscles, I have the diet, and now I'm ready. I want to be a famous fitness model. I want people to see my body, envy it, and be inspired to work for their own. Can I have that?”

“Indeed you can,” said the Keeper. “Maddy, for your victory in the Test of Subterfuge, I grant you the power of the Olympic Physique. People will worship your form as the feminine athletic ideal, a paragon of fitness and strength. They will crave your likeness on magazines and Instagram photos, and guzzle protein and pump iron to emulate you.”

Maddy closed her eyes, anticipating the change that was about to come. She felt it drift over her like a soft blanket. Heat caressed every inch of her skin, enveloping her. Maddy looked down at the skin of her arms, and saw that it was darkening. She was tanning right before her eyes, her pale skin rapidly darkening to a rich bronze. The color spread, covering her entire body in a even coat of sun kissed brown. Then her abs grew, thickening into a six pack on her stomach like pancakes forming on a griddle. Her arms swelled, tightening as muscle piled on. Her biceps grew rounder, becoming so big and defined they seemed to bulge even though Maddy's arms lay flat at her side, unflexed. Her legs grew larger and fuller, her quadriceps and calves filling in until the individual muscles could be seen beneath her skin, rippling underneath as if they begged to be noticed. Last, but certainly not least, her ass grew. Her tight cheeks expanded outward, adding layer upon layer of new tissue. Maddy purred. The hot muscle pouring into her felt incredible, like she was being filled with liquid metal. Her new muscles were hot too, like they were made of recently forged steel.

“Woah,” managed Carly. Her mouth was watering. “You look like a statue. Like, totally chiseled.”

The Keeper spoke.

“You will find that Main Street now contains a fitness studio in your name, and women from the surrounding area will flock to it in hopes of learning your secrets. Your bank account will fill with proceeds from your many fitness DVDs, and from now on you will receive regular calls about photo shoots all over the US, and maybe the rest of the world, too.”

It sounded too good to be true. Maddy pulled out her cell phone. She checked her Youtube account. She gasped as she read the number: 8.2 million subscribers. She smiled and gave a low whistle. She scrolled through the list of videos, which was now full of uploads of her in tight spandex doing workouts and lifting weights. Her heart fluttered at the sight. She was about to check another site when something else occurred to her.

“Why aren't I any taller?” she asked. The Keeper shrugged.

“You didn't say you wanted to be. It makes no difference. People will think that being short is all part of what makes you so incredible. Women will envy your petiteness, and men will find it all the more alluring.”

Maddy grumbled at this, but said nothing. She felt too good to really be angry about anything. The Keeper turned to Carly next.

“What about you, Carly?” he said. “You share in your friend's victory, today. What do you wish?”

“You mean I could be like that?” Carly asked.

“Well, Maddy here has won several prizes. You couldn't close that gap after a single round, I'm afraid. She has other winnings worked in. Your friend doesn't just look good- she will never have to work out to maintain it go on a diet. But you've earned a similar sort of reward. What will it be? Glamour? Success? Wealth?”

“Oh. Well then. Uh...”

The Keeper crossed his arms, obviously impatient. Carly grinned sheepishly.

“Can I have a little of all of the above? Is that possible? Maddy here will need a manager, right? Somebody to book all of those flashy photo shoots and interviews and stuff? Could I be Maddy's manager?”

“A solid choice,” replied the Keeper. “I thought you were going to take ages to come to such a decision. I grant you the Gift of Administration! You will have all of the skills and business acumen to successfully manage Maddy's new success.”

Carly's sweatshirt disappeared, revealing a red t-shirt beneath. The t-shirt ruffled and unfurled, the red color fading to white and the sleeves lengthening to form a loose blouse. A black blazer materialized on her shoulders. It was initially much too large, the shoulders sticking out and the sleeves extending well beyond Carly's hands. The blazer quickly shrunk, the sleeves sucking in and the body tightening to fit Carly's slim form. Her shorts grew downward before splitting, the fabric ripping to open between her legs. The two short legs reached toward one another like outstretched hands before grabbing a hold of each other and merging into a skirt. The skirt darkened to an appropriate black and stretching to move past Carly's knees, settling in around her hips. A pair of patent leather flats popped onto Carly's feet, erasing her tennis shoes. Carly's hair gathered itself up around her head, forming into a tight bun. As her clothes continued to shift and tailor themselves, Carly interrupted.

“But, uh, like a sexy manager!”

The Keeper rolled his eyes, throwing up his hands in exasperation.

“Sure, why not.”

The changes to Carly's wardrobe stopped, and then slowly shifted course. The loose white blouse constricted like a snake around Carly's middle, and the high neck plunged southward. Her breasts rose up slightly to meet it, forming a small but noticeable valley of cleavage. Her skirt hiked up slightly, the fabric unraveling until it came above her knees, revealing her thighs. Carly jumped as the skirt tightened suddenly, the fabric pulling with a snap. The garment outlined her ass, which pushed back slightly in protest as it became slightly rounder. Her flats sprouted a heel, which pressed into the ground, Carly shooting up two inches as the heel lengthened. The tight bun of her hair exploded, her hair falling down around her shoulders again. It shimmered, catching the light with sudden brilliance while thickening into slight curls. Carly ran a hair through it, feeling the new weight of it.

Finally, Carly brain filled with new information, her head literally buzzing as it was chock full of facts and figures, dates and measures. She knew how to balance Maddy's accounts. She could remember dozens of phone numbers, dates, and email addresses. A full four years of college and several additional years of experience crashed into her with the force of a punch, hitting her so hard she doubled over. She could feel hundreds of meetings, conferences, calls, and coffee breaks land on her all at once.

“Better,” she said through gritted teeth.

“And now to Jessica,” said the Keeper. Jessica's smile remained, but Maddy saw it waver slightly. “Jessica, for your failure at the Test of Subterfuge, I bestow upon you the Curse of the Wayward Patriarch.”

Jessica blinked.

“Do your worst, Keeper. But which is... what is that?”

“I was getting to that. This curse will change our friend Darren here as well. I am not going to change you at all. Instead, this curse will affect your dear father. So very much of your success can be traced to your father. He's tall and handsome, which won him many of his deals, not to mention your lovely mother. But if he were say, short, balding, and overweight...”

The Keeper waved his hands. Jessica's eyes widened.

“You wouldn't dare! You wouldn't!”

“Oh, I would,” said the Keeper. “If your father looked a little different, he wouldn't be the great businessman he is today. Which means instead of a titan of land development, your father would be a used car salesman. Jessica, I take from you your father's wealth, including your beautiful home in Goldenrod Hill. By coincidence, this also means that Darren's family no longer has employment at your father's firm. You weren't even aware of that little connection, were you dear? You see? Now, both of you are proud residents of the Vaenburg Estate.”

“Wait,” said Jessica. “No. No. I can't. You can't! You don't mean... the trailer park?”

With another wave of his hands, Jessica changed. Her expensive sweater shriveled into a white tank top. It continued to shrink until it was decidedly too small, Jessica's stomach oozing out the bottom. Her pants disappeared, replaced instead by a pair of jean cut offs. Her hair lightened, dyeing from its natural blonde to a lighter and lighter shade until it was exhausted, frizzing outward in all directions. The changes to Darren were even worse. His dark shirt and pants faded, years of abuse collecting in seconds. Holes appeared at the knees of his jeans, and his shirt turned to gray. A beer gut collected around his middle, pushing outward until his stomach looked identical to that of his partner. A week of beard scruff grew out of his face, and a mesh cap popped onto his head, hiding his hair. Darren looked shell-shocked.

“W-what the hell,” he cried. “Jessica, you promised. You promised me we would win and be together! Look at us!”

Despite her humilating changes, the smile crept back onto Jessica's face. She adjusted her shirt, pulling it as far as she could over her belly, and settled her cut offs more comfortably around her waist. Then she turned to face Maddy.

“Aren't you forgetting something, Keeper?” she asked, her voice full of venom. “Dear Maddy here cheated.”

“I didn't forget,” said the Keeper. “That's next.”

Carly whirled on Maddy. Given the height difference between them, she looked like the school principal about to berate an unruly student.

“You did what now?” she demanded. “You fucking cheated? Why? Why on Earth? We had this in the bag. We were already winning, for God's sake!”

Maddy's cheeks flushed, but she held up her hands, adamant.

“I thought she was going to catch up to you if I didn't stop her,” she said. “It was the only way! I just pushed her back a little so she wouldn't get through the window!”

Jessica laughed, a wicked, horrible crooning sort of laugh that seemed more rehearsed than honest.

“Delicious,” she said. “What happened to playing strictly by the rules, hmm? And all the moral indignation you had? You friend here pushed me, Carly. Hard. I should consider myself lucky, really. I'm lucky to have landed in a bush. But it was so, so worth it. The look on your face right now is everything.”

The Keeper nodded.

“Jessica's account is accurate,” he said. “Maddy blatantly interfered with Jessica's progress in the challenge, and so she will be penalized accordingly. Last time, I gave Maddy a benefit from Jessica in order to balance things out. But this time, I will leave the nature of the punishment to Jessica.”

Jessica's smile widened, and she inhaled a big breath, savoring the air as if it were sweet. Maddy couldn't meet Carly's eyes. Instead, she stared at the black, inky ground. Jessica didn't have to think very long.

“What I really want is for everybody to know what I know right now. I want everybody to know Maddy is a big fake. Can you do that to her, Keeper?”

“Yes,” he said. “I have just the thing!”

The Keeper snapped his fingers, and Maddy felt herself begin to change again. The first thing she noticed was that her lips were tingling. Maddy felt them with her fingers, and noticed they were plumping up, growing bigger and bigger until they stuck out from her face. Tightness started welling up in her chest, and she heard what sounded like bubble wrap being crumpled inside her ribs. Her boobs were getting bigger, pressing outward against her shirt. At first, Maddy was elated. Bigger tits were a benefit, not a curse. But then her stomach started to sink. Something was off. They weren't getting any lower on her chest as they grew, and the skin kept getting tighter as they expanded. As they filled in, it quickly became clear that they were shaped all wrong, too. As her little breasts inflated to DDs, they became almost perfectly dome-shaped, her nipples sticking straight forward. Maddy cupped them experimentally. They felt unnaturally firm. Maddy had implants! The changes didn't stop there. The tightness faded briefly, only to resurface in her ass. Maddy groped her butt, frantically searching for changes in the thick muscles. Underneath her skin, she could sense what felt like a balloon inflating, the same odd plastic crinkling sound resuming from below her waist. Her butt grew bigger and rounder, gaining more and more volume until it stuck out like a rounded shelf. The result was outrageous. It looked like she had stuffed grapefruits into her shorts. Jessica laughed again, this time honestly.

“This is too good!” she said. “She looks like a total hack job! Good going, Keeper!”

“And that concludes Round Five,” said the Keeper. “Now, who's ready for Round Six?”
Last edited by Ravenwood on Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ravenwood

Postby bazza170 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:59 pm

Fantastic addition chapter, this story keeps getting better and better!
bazza170
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories