The Keeper's Challenge (many changes)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The Keeper's Challenge (many changes)

Postby BrewUp » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:49 pm

I love this story, so many grate twists. Will anything bad happen to her friend, like becominging more of a sleezzy looking manager. Keep the good work going.
BrewUp

Postby tbt » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:31 pm

Hoping this story continues.
tbt

Postby ozfatboy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:26 am

It has been a while since we saw an update. Would really love to see some more chapters to this story.
Last edited by ozfatboy on Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
ozfatboy

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:00 pm

So far, this was very intense. Good luck to your characters - they need it.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Ravenwood » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:52 pm

The group could only stare blankly at the Keeper in response. The Keeper shrugged.

“You mortals and your cursed limited endurance,” he said. “Very well. I shall return you to your realm for a time to rest.”

The group could only stare blankly at the Keeper in response. The Keeper shrugged.

“You mortals and your cursed limited endurance,” he said. “Very well. I shall return you to your realm for a time to rest.”

CHAPTER V

The Keeper waved his hand, and once again the inky darkness of the Zone grew into light. Carly wasted no time. She immediately turned to face her friend.

“What the hell were you thinking?” she screamed. Her face was a brilliant shade of pink, her cheeks flecked with white. Maddy had never seen Carly so angry. Maddy shook her head, holding both hands in front of her head, surprised at her friend's angry outburst.

“What?” she said. “You said we needed to win. 'By any means necessary', you said. I was afraid Jessica would catch you before you got out the door!”

“So? I didn't mean chuck a girl out a second story window! You're so lucky she landed in those bushes! You could have hurt her really bad. Weren't you thinking? She could have died!”

Truthfully, Maddy hadn't been thinking about that. She had been so focused on the challenge that she hadn't given the consequences a second thought. Guilt gripped her stomach, and she grimaced in sheepish pain.

“No. I wasn't thinking,” she said. “I just wanted to win.”

Carly abruptly stopped yelling to examine her surroundings. Maddy blinked, following her friend's gaze. In the heat of the moment, neither of them had paid any attention to where they were. They were no longer in Jessica's yard, standing around her pool. Instead, they were in some kind of office. A wide wooden desk topped with a large computer monitor and keyboard was set against one wall, which had a square window covered by a Venetian blind. The walls themselves were decorated with several framed photographs. Maddy stepped toward them to get a closer look. She was in all of them. More accurately, the new, post-transformation Maddy was in all of them, flexing and posing to show off her muscular form. In one picture, she was posing with a group of women in shorts and sports bras huddled around a blue exercise ball. In another, she was standing next to Stanley Harcourt, the mayor.

“What is this place?” asked Maddy.

“This is...” Carly was looking at the desk. She picked up a packet of papers that was sitting on top of the computer keyboard.

“This is your office,” she finished. Maddy nearly choked.

“I have an office?” she asked, incredulous. Carly nodded, an amused smirk replacing her angry scowl.

“Mine must be across the hall,” she said. Carly stepped past Maddy, opening the thick, wood-paneled door and into a narrow hallway. Sure enough, an identical wooden door with a brass name plate was opposite the room.

“I totally do!” said Carly. “Holy shit! We must be in your our new studio!”

Maddy followed Carly into the hall. There was staircase, which Maddy descended as fast as she could, eager to see what lay at the bottom. The staircase opened into a beautiful fitness studio. One wall was a mirror that went all the way across the room. The opposite wall was replete with all manner of fitness equipment: resistance bands, yoga mats, exercise balls, kettle bells, ropes, and dumbbells. The floor was made of thick wood panels which extended from end to end. At the opposite side of the room there was a water fountain and a long coat rack, as well as a small doorway that was marked “LOCKER AREA”. Beyond that she saw the entrance, which consisted of a long glass window and a set of double glass doors that looked out onto Main Street.

“I don't believe it,” breathed Maddy. “It's all real. It seems so...”

“Perfect?” finished Carly. “This is incredible! Look at all of this workout stuff! And this studio. It's brand new. Like, fresh out of the womb or something. Damn.”

Carly walked to the window and peered outside.

“We're somehow between the hardware store and the antique place, which take up a whole block. That's new. Like, the entire block grew bigger just fit this place in here.”

Maddy gave a dry laugh.

“I can't imagine the opposite experience Jessica is having right now,” she said.

Carly chuckled.

“I'm guessing it was a much shorter tour,” she said.

Maddy turned in a slow circle, looking over the expansive studio space that was now hers. She froze when she caught sight of herself in the wall mirrors. She hardly recognized herself. Her short, muscular body was nothing like the one she had possessed only days before. Then there were her other new features. Her breasts looked comical. They stuck straight out from her chest so abruptly that they looked like they had been tacked on after the fact. There was no hiding the fact that they were fake. Her ass was equally ridiculous. She tried a few different angles, but they were all the same. No matter how she looked at it, it didn't seem to jiggle or compress like a normal butt. It didn't seem to do anything except jut out into thin air. The sight was sickening. Carly returned to her friend's side.

“You'll just have to get used to it,” said Carly.

“It's so unnatural,” said Maddy in her smallest voice.

“This is all unnatural,” said Carly. “You're a famous muscle girl and I look like a stock broker.”

“You do not look like a stock broker,” protested Maddy. “I'm pretty sure they have rules against showing that much boob.”

Carly raised an eyebrow.

“Whatever,” she said.

“Look, just saying,” continued Maddy. “You look hot now. Your ass is super fine. And you have got to be up a cup size, at least.”

Carly gulped. She looked down at herself. She walked slowly ahead of Maddy, looking at herself in the mirror as she did. Maddy was right. The Keeper had changed more than just her clothes. Her ass was smaller and more compact, and visibly much rounder and less flat than it had been before. Similarly, her legs looked lean and toned. There was a little extra spring in her chest as well.

“Holy shit,” she said. “You are right. Damn. I look- well. Like a sexy manager.”

Carly modeled in the mirror, taken with her new form. She looked up and down the lines of her long, muscular legs, watching new muscles coil and bulge as she walked. She watched her tight ass swing as she moved, watching it move ever-so-slightly from side to side. She was interrupted by her friend.

“So what now?” asked Maddy.

“Run the show,” said Carly flatly. “You teach four classes, Monday through Friday. We have a shoot in Miami in two weeks for some stupid blog and a real shoot in Seattle next month. Both on weekends. Plus we film and edit a Youtube workout every week for your channel.”

“Say what?” asked Maddy.

“I'm your manager, remember? I know your whole schedule. It's printed in my brain. You're booked now. For the next six months, at least. Oh, and I'm one of your customers, too.”

Maddy turned to her friend, squinting to see if she was joking.

You are in one of my classes? You?”

“Don't look so surprised!” said Carly. “You teach a bazillion of them now. Yeah, I'm like, one of your oldest clients. We do a Beach Butt workout every week together.”

The new schedule sounded hard to Maddy. When she had imagined becoming a famous model, she had though mostly about taking silly pictures and sitting on beaches. It hadn't occurred to her that it would be much of a real job. By Carly's description, the new Maddy was going to be busy all the time, even busier than Maddy had been before as a full-time student. Still, the prospect was thrilling.

Like Carly, her new life seemed “printed” on her brain as if it had always been there. In her mind's eye, she could see herself leading a workout in the gym, doing slow, even squat thrusts as she encouraged on a small group of sweating soccer moms. Her new memories hadn't replaced her old ones. On the same day, at the same time, she could also remember sitting in class. It was an odd feeling, almost like déjà vu. Both sets of memories seemed completely authentic. Even though the memories of her time as a fitness model had only just appeared, the felt just as “lived” has her old life. Maddy shook her head, almost as if one set of memories might shake loose. Carly turned toward her.

“Is your mind as boggled as mine?” she asked. Maddy nodded.

“Look,” said Carly. “You were right. This is starting to get out of hand, and there's no way to know what's going to come next. I mean, that last challenge was really dangerous. Who knows that that Keeper guy is going to come up with next?”

“What do you mean?” asked Maddy, still trying to reconcile the competing memories in her head.

“I mean, we committed a robbery. The Keeper obviously has cosmic power. So where does it stop? Would he ask us to hurt people? Even kill them? We need to put a stop to this. Soon, before somebody gets hurt for real.”

What Carly had said was reasonable. Briefly, Maddy thought back to the tears she had shed during the previous round. She had been really scared of what might have gone wrong with the previous challenge. What if they had been arrested? What if she had really hurt Jessica? It was too terrible to consider. Despite all of this, though, there was still a part of Maddy that wasn't finished. In her chest, she could feel the electric energy of competition throbbing away as strong as ever. She still wanted to beat Jessica. What she had accomplished wasn't enough for her- she needed more. And their success in the last round had given her further confidence, not doubt.

“Let's just try and get some rest,” said Maddy. “We can talk about this in the morning.”

Carly didn't protest. Together, they left the studio. Outside the found a small red sedan that apparently belonged to Maddy. Together, they drove to their house, a small two bedroom affair not far from downtown. The events of the day weighed heavier as they walked toward the house. Like the studio, the house was a product of their previous victory. Similarly, it was both new and familiar. Now that they ran a business together, they could afford to live in one of the cozy old cottages in town. But there was no time to marvel at their new abode. Carly and Maddy made their way to their bedrooms and fell right to sleep.
Ravenwood

Postby Ravenwood » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:07 pm

Maddy awoke to the sound of coffee beans being ground. She got dressed. The feeling of déjà vu returned. Even though she had never been inside the house before, she knew where all of her clothes were. Stepping outside, she walked to the kitchen without having to think about where it was just as naturally as if she had done it a thousand times. When she walked into the kitchen, she saw Carly and her were dressed similarly. They were both wearing a light, breathable t-shirt, a sports bra, and spandex running shorts, ready for whatever challenge the Keeper had next. Carly was pouring coffee into cups when Maddy walked in.

“We have a French coffee press,” announced Carly.

“Fancy,” said Maddy. They sat in silence, taking sips of the hot coffee and idly staring at the house.

“Well?” asked Carly.

“Well what?” Maddy replied bitterly.

“Any ideas? If we don't think of something soon, we'll be whisked back to the Zone and this whole thing will start all over again.”

“I think I was on to something before about wishing. Ever challenge- the kiss, the skateboard, whatever the hell we stole last time- all of them are literal wishes made by somebody in town. All we need to do is have somebody wish for something we can win at. Something reasonable that isn't too dangerous for us to do. Then, well, then the ball's in our court. We can force Jessica to quit and end the game.”

Carly frowned, sipping her coffee idly as she tried to think.

“I still don't know,” she said.

“Why not something like the skateboard?” asked Maddy.

“We lost at that one,” said Carly, shaking her head.

“Yeah, yeah, I know,” said Maddy quickly. “But something like it. Something simple. You know? Go here, pick up thing X, then go to place Y. Easy and done. Nothing dangerous like the hotel or the statue.”

Carly nodded. She set her coffee down, and place her hands flat on the table. She took in a deep breath, then slowly exhaled through her nose. She closed her eyes. Maddy looked on expectantly.

“Focus,” said Maddy. She set her cup down to watch her friend. “Really focus on it. Think about wishing for it.”

“Shhh,” hushed Carly. “I'm wishing as hard as I can over here. How do I know if this works, anyway? Will there be-”

When Carly opened her eyes, she was once again surrounded by deep, all-consuming blackness. Maddy gasped.

“You did it!” she said.

Jessica and Darren appeared alongside the two girls. The pair looked almost the same as the last time the girls had seen them. They both were wearing the same clothes that they had been wearing before. Jessica's tank top, stretched thin by her enormous tits, had a new orange stain around the bottom. Her hair was even messier than before, hastily drawn into a bun that failed to contain the frizzy mess. Darren had ditched his cap, but was still wearing his gray shirt and hole-ridden jeans.

In front of them loomed the Keeper. There was no mistaking it this time. He definitely had changed. To Maddy, he looked to be at least seven feet tall. His gray suit had disappeared, replaced by a vibrant green one that seemed to catch unseen light like it was studded with emeralds. The Keeper smiled, exuding the same confidence of a sleazy salesman. But even that seemed a little different as well. He seemed more poised somehow, like a waiter in a fancy restaurant.

“Good morning, ladies and gentleman,” he boomed. His voice was bigger now, like an announcer's. It positively filled the Zone. “I hope you all slept well.”

The four contestants looked at one another, saying nothing. The Keeper clapped, jolting all four of them simultaneously.

“Time to make some dreams come true,” he continued. “Now, this next challenge may seem a little... pedestrian compared to some of your earlier exploits. But I confess, it has always been a secret desire of mine to observe. I call it the Test of Gluttony! In Millworth proper there is the the Double Scoop- Millworth's premiere ice cream parlor. The challenge is simple. Each team must order the Titan Twenty Two, a massive, twenty-two scoop ice cream sundae. Be the first team to finish, and you will be the challenge's victor.”

“I rather enjoyed having the lovely Jessica pick out Maddy's penalty for cheating the last round. That added a devilish twist to the finale, don't you think? I think I will make that a rule from now on. In addition to the prize for victory, the winner will also be allowed to choose a fitting punishment for their competitor's failure.”

As the Keeper explained, Maddy very slowly turned to face her partner. As much as she tried to hide it, the shame was written all over her face. She listened to the Keeper with wide-eyed fear, and when she saw Maddy start to move out the corner of her eye, she didn't turn to meet her gaze.

“You. Didn't,” hissed Maddy. “Tell me you didn't.”

Carly shrugged apologetically.

“I didn't mean to,” she said. “I was thinking about other things. But, erm, I got hungry for ice cream! So sue me!”

Maddy gripped her forehead in her hand like a vice squishing a melon, pinching the sides of her head as hard as she could.

“An eating contest,” she said, slowly enunciating each word. “An ice cream eating contest? It could have been. Anything. Else.”

“It's not my fault my imagination has a hair trigger! Honest, I didn't want this either!”

The Keeper interrupted their argument.

“And now, let the challenge begin!”

He waved his hands, and Jessica and Darren disappeared, leaving Maddy and Carly alone in the Zone with the Keeper.

“And a special best of luck to you two ladies,” he said, his voice low. “Perhaps you will think twice about trying to mess with me again, hmm?”

He waved his hands, and the Zone evaporated, leaving the pair of them in front of the Double Scoop. Darren and Jessica were only a few steps ahead, apparently oblivious to the fact that Maddy and Carly hadn't immediately followed.

“I don't know why you're so upset, anyway,” said Carly. “I saw you eat those waffles before. This will be easy.”

“Are you kidding me?” replied Maddy. “Have you looked at our competitor's waists recently? While we were running a fitness studio, those two definitely were not. I'm sure they can put food away no problem.”

The four competitors approached the Double Scoop. It was a small shop, dominated by a large glass freezer and a low stone counter top. Maddy couldn't remember the last time she had been inside the place. It hadn't aged the a day. The same black-and-white tiles underfoot sparkled as if they had just been cleaned only moments before. Against one wall was a neon ice cream cone, the word “REFRESHING!” blinking on and off. There was a single employee in the store, a gangly kid that looked to be no older than sixteen. He was wiping the counter with one hand with his phone cradled the opposite shoulder, and he nearly dropped it when he saw the four women walk in.

“Can I help you?” he said, rapidly hanging up on his call and shoving his phone into his pocket. Jessica put her hands on her hips.

“We're not here to mess around,” she said. “We're here for a Titan Twenty Two.”

The boy behind the counter gulped.

“For, uh, for the four of you?”

“Oh, no. This is sort of a contest, you see. Just one for me and my friend here, and another one for these other two.”

“Are you sure? They're ninety dollars apiece-” the boy asked. He eyed Maddy and Carly warily. Jessica was quickly growing impatient.

“Please, make them now,” she commanded, pulling a thick wad of cash out of her wallet. Instantly, the boy snapped upright, his eyes glazing over briefly. He shook his head and his senses returned. He turned on his heel like an automaton and walked into the back room. He returned a moment later with two large, bucket-size bowls under his arm and a steel ice cream scoop. Maddy rolled her eyes.

“Was it really necessarily to gaze-ify him?” she asked.

“Of course not,” said Jessica. “But what fun would it be to just ask nicely? Besides, I'm ready to eat. There's no time for twenty two questions.”

Maddy watched the boy scoop the ice cream for the Titans. The Titan Twenty Two was named because it contained twenty two scoops of ice cream, one from every open container that was in the freezer. The boy worked methodically, moving from left to right, pulling one large scoop for each container and depositing it in the bowl. Maddy could feel her stomach sinking as she watched him pull scoop after scoop, piling strawberry onto caramel onto cookies and cream, piling the ice cream in the container into a pyramid-shaped mountain. But that wasn't all. After each enormous bucket was overflowing with ice cream, he carried them over to a side counter. There, he poured on two spoonfuls of chopped nuts, a dozen maraschino cherries, a heaping spoonful of sprinkles, and a giant pile of whipped cream. Last but not least, he poured hot fudge over the entire thing, copious ribbons of chocolate covering the entire expanse. Slowly, carrying them one at a time, the boy brought the two giant bowls to a table.

“Are you ready for this?” Taunted Jessica. “Something tells me the little fitness queen might have some trouble with this one.”

Maddy set her jaw, not wanting to give Jessica the satisfaction.

“As ready as I'll every be,” she said. “After two losses in a row, you'll be begging me to quit.”

The competitors sat across from one another, the center of their table dominated by the twin peaks of sweet confection. The Titan looked even bigger up close. The sever hadn't skimped on the individual scoops. Each one was a full-size serving, to say nothing of the toppings. Maddy and Carly sat down slowly, pulling out spoons lodged in the side of their Titan.

“What's our strategy?” whispered Carly.

“Strategy?” Maddy hissed. “You got us into this. If there's a strategy to it, that's for you to come up with.”

The pair got to work. The first spoonful to Maddy's lips was pistachio. The flavor was rich and full. Maddy grimaced. She hated pistachios, both raw and especially as ice cream. She choked down the spoonful and kept going. After she finished it, she went to work on the whipped cream, picking off the cherries and chopped nuts off the top. She kept her eyes off her partner and watched Jessica eat across the table. If there was a strategy, Jessica and Darren had mastered it. Both of them were eating small scoops, quickly and deliberately. Scoop, swallow. Scoop, swallow. The ice cream was no sooner in their mouth and they swallowed it. Maddy tried to keep pace, but she found it was difficult to keep up. Most of the time, she put too much ice cream on her spoon, and had to spend several seconds melting it all in her mouth before she could swallow. Carly, on the other hand, seemed to be trying to cram as much of it into her mouth as possible, piling in spoonful after spoonful with wanton abandon. It quickly caught up with her, and she grumbled.

“Brain freeze,” she said. She set her spoon down, cradling her forehead in her hand. Jessica and Darren didn't even stop to tease her. They kept eating, stopping only briefly enough to watch the other's pace. After several minutes, the difference in their progress was readily apparent. Just as Maddy was finishing off the whipped cream and chocolate, both Darren and Jessica were carving away at their fourth scoop. As they ate, they pushed the whipped cream and fudge to the center, pushing down along with the ice cream that was beginning to melt. Maddy tried to pick up the pace to make up for Carly, who had just begun to pick away at her side of the dish again. She did her best to focus on the prize. Winning didn't just mean a benefit for her and Carly. It meant they could choose the way Jessica was penalized. The thought filled Maddy with newfound confidence. She took bigger and bigger scoops, slurping as much ice cream as she could with each one.

It was enough to give Jessica pause. She stared goggle-eyed from across the table, watching Maddy accelerate like a runaway train. The moment was short lived. Jessica grunted and redoubled her efforts, taking a big bite out of a scoop of chocolate that dribbled slowly down her chin. She didn't stop to clean it, letting it slink down to her chin until it dripped into her cleavage. The more ice cream Maddy ate, however, the more ice cream seemed left. Not only that, it was rapidly getting away from them. The Titans were beginning to resemble puddles of multicolored sludge, all of the remaining flavors blending into a lukewarm mess at the bottom of the dish. The blend of mismatched flavors was disgusting, to say the least. Maddy felt as if she was cleaning the bottom of an ice cream freezer, licking up weeks and weeks of leftovers one spoonful at a time.

Carly was faring no better. Maddy could see she was full enough to burst, her stomach pushing out over the waist of her tight shorts. She was barely eating now, picking over the ice cream with her spoon as if she expected it to move. Maddy stole a glance at her opponents. Their pace had not slowed. They continued to pack away ice cream, even as it transformed into a mish-mashed heap of sugar and milk fat. Without stopping, Jessica undid the button on her shorts, her fat stomach lurching forward into the breach. She grunted with satisfaction, still shoveling ice cream with her free hand. The display of pure piggishness made Maddy feel sick. She felt even worse when she looked into their bowl.

It was picked clean.

Slowly, Jessica and Darren leaned back, a smug glance flashing between them.

“That was the easiest challenge yet,” Jessica gloated. “Although I think the real challenge will be fitting into these shorts again.”

Darren nodded mutely.

“See you on the other side, losers,” said Jessica.

They didn't have to wait long. Mercifully, the remaining pile of melted ice cream dematerialized from sight, and the world faded to black. They were immediately greeted by loud, enthusiastic clapping.

“Well done!” said the Keeper. “Well done indeed. Why, I though this challenge would be simple. But oh, what a true pleasure it was to watch. Jessica and Darren, you are the winners, fair and square. What a majestic performance. Truly superlative, I must say. I've never seen such unrestricted gluttony before. A rare sight to behold.”

Jessica merely nodded, pressing a hand to her massive tits to suppress a burp.

“Let's get on with it,” she said. “Keeper, while I was eating, I had plenty of time to consider my prize. Actually, I've decided that I'm going to steal a page out of Maddy and Carly's book from last round. Darren, sweety, is it alright if I wish for the both of us? I've got it all planned out.”

Darren looked over at his partner. He grinned, happy enough to even be mentioned by name. He nodded vigorously.

The Keeper raised a brow at this.

“Selecting a prize in the place of your partner is... unorthodox, to say the least. But since he's in agreement, I see no reason to object. Color me intrigued, Jessica. Do continue.”

“Maddy may be a stuck-up know-it-all, but she understood that having success isn't just about a bank account balance. She got it all- a studio and somebody to help manage it. That's what I want, too. You may have made my father into a nobody, but I know enough about my father's business to know the real secret. My father bought almost all of his land from Emmett Philmore. Sure, he figured out what to build where and how to manage it. But that was the easy part. The real trick was getting that idiot Emmett to sell all of his land for a song.”

The Keeper's face clouded.

“I'm not sure I follow.”

“Did I lose you, Keeper?” Jessica said, her voice dripping with mock sweetness. “It's simple, Keeper. If my father never became a big-shot property developer, than all of that land still belongs to Emmett Philmore, right?”

“Yes, I suppose so,” replied the Keeper, adjusting his suit. “Oh... I see where you are going with this now. Very clever, Jessica. Very clever indeed.”

“Getting the picture?” continued Jessica. “I don't need to buy the land to have it. I just want to inherit all of it, Keeper. Emmett's long dead now. You can arrange the rest, right?”

The Keeper nodded, clasping his hands together.

“You continue to surprise me, Jessica. “After your last prizes, I thought... well, let me just say this is a welcome surprise. Jessica, for your victory in the Test of Gluttony, I give you the Gift of Philmore's Folly. All of Emmett Philmore's land, including his old mansion in Goldenrod Hill, and all of the appropriate rents and titles, now belong to you alone.”

Jessica's clothes began to change. Her tank top thickened, the fabric swirling as it changed from cotton into silk. Sleeves grew from the shoulders like beanstalks, unfurling down Jessica's arms. Her shorts followed suit, stretching down her legs and getting darker and darker blue in color until they were turned to black. Her hair gradually restored itself, the frizzy layers gradually lying flat and thickening until they were restored to their former glory, cascading down her back in one long, lustrous layer. Jessica ran a hand through it and literally purred, a confident smile crossing her lips. The opening of her shoes opened like a mouth, exposing the top of her foot as it widened and shrank into a thin, stylish heel. A new suit coat, gray with black buttons, appeared on her shoulders as if invisible hands were draping it around her. It tightened, the bottom button closing of its own accord. The suit managed to make Jessica look ten pounds lighter, though it did nothing to conceal her tits, which stuck out proudly from the opening in the front of the jacket.

“Very good, Jessica,” said the Keeper. He stepped around Jessica in a wide circle, admiring his work. “How does Darren fit into all of this?”

“Like I said, Keeper,” she replied. “Carly and Maddy had it right. Maddy's the star, and Carly's the manager. That makes a lot of sense to me. I want that, too. A second. I'll need an assistant to keep my affairs in order, somebody I can trust implicitly.”

The Keeper waved his hands, and Darren's clothes began to change as well. His faded shirt and jeans began to swirl and shift to resemble Jessica's, sprouting sleeves and a stylish suit jacket. He was starting to resemble a masculine mirror of Jessica. Jessica chuckled and raised her hand.

“No, no,” she said. “You misunderstand. Do you honestly think Darren measures up to me? I didn't say I wanted an equal. I want an assistant. A slutty assistant. I want him to be my little bitch. Little everywhere except where it counts.”

There was a brief moment of fear and surprise in Darren's eyes as he heard these words. He turned, his eyes wide and pleading, to face Jessica. She didn't flinch. The Keeper rolled his eyes and waved his hand a second time, and the fear disappeared from Darren's face as the changes took over once again. The suit coat evaporated, leaving Darren in black slacks and a loose white button-up shirt. Then he began to diminish before their eyes. His beer gut disappeared, boiling away like steam. His muscles went next, years of lean mass built up from swimming shrinking to nothingness. His skin constricted around the empty places left by his muscles, leaving him skinny and tight looking. Then he started to shrink. Lean, six-foot Darren became five ten. Then five eight. All the way down he went, collapsing in on himself. Maddy heard his bones crunch and groan as he resized, his entire frame bending to become more compact. Soon, he was barely five feet tall, his head even with Jessica's giant tits. The contrast was startling. Jessica seemed to tower over him, and looked like she could snap the poor boy in half now that he was half her size. Then there was a bang, like an airbag going off. Darren shuddered, his cheeks flushing red. Between his legs, his pants tightened instantly, a huge bulge pushing against the crotch of his slacks. Maddy heard the stitches threaten to give way as his dick instantly sprang to attention. Darren looked down, then looked back to Jessica, craning his neck upward to meet her gaze. She licked her lips. Darren whimpered, a mix of shame, fear, and arousal.

“Fun-size Darren,” Jessica said, giggling a second time. “Except definitely not fun-sized Darren.”

Jessica spent a few moments admiring her handy-work, examining Darren and inspecting her own new clothes.

“I'm... rich again,” she said.

“Yes,” said the Keeper. “Emmet Philmore owned half of Millworth. Literally. You now occupy or collect rent on everything he had. Why, you even own the land that the fitness studio sits on.”

Jessica laughed at this. A full, throaty laugh burst out of her that seemed to hang in the air of the Zone.

“That's too good, Keeper,” she laughed, turning to face her opponents. “And totally, totally unexpected. How awful it will be for you little rats to pay rent to me! Awww, it almost makes me feel bad for you!”

Jessica walked closer to them.

“That brings us to our next order of business, doesn't it, Keeper?”

“Yes,” he replied, “As per the rules of the last round, you also get to choose the penalty assigned to the losers of the challenge, Maddy and Carly.”

“Hmm,” she said. “Look, I'll be honest. I didn't give it much thought. You know, it would be easily to just, like, uglify them, right? But that would be too good for them, I think.”

Maddy closed her eyes, wishing desperately that Jessica would simply disappear. Carly did much the same, looking at the ground as Jessica appraised them.

“No,” she continued. “Let's not be hasty. You know what I think, Keeper?”

“I don't,” he said, his voice betraying a hint of enthusiasm. “But I'm all ears. What?”

“The people of Millworth are pathetic,” she said. “And these two aren't any different. Maddy wants to be a fitness model? Fine. I won't take that away from her. It's ambitious. I sort of respect that, truly. But let's not lose sight of how pathetic she is. How fake. I want every one who follows one of Maddy's workouts other than her to have it backfire on them. Just a little bit each time. Not enough to even notice at first. But every time they do a weight loss course, they gain a little instead. Every time they do aerobics, they're a little shorter on breath. You get the picture.”

The Keeper laughed nervously.

“You continue to... both impress and surprise me,” said the Keeper. “It is done. Maddy and Carly, for your failure in the Test of Gluttony, I bestow upon you the Curse of the Wicked Workout, every time you... well. What Jessica said.”

Maddy shook her head, incensed.

“How could you do this?” she asked. “Fine, hate me. Whatever. I don't care. But can't you leave literally anyone out of this? Why do this?”

Jessica shook a finger at Maddy.

“I'm not, honey,” she chided. “You are. You can stop whenever you want.”

“I won't-”

“Uh, Maddy?” interrupted Carly. Maddy looked over. Carly was panic-stricken. Her face was completely pale, and her hands were shaking at her sides.

“What's wrong?” Asked Maddy.

“The penalty,” she said, her voice wavering. “I can feel it.”

Maddy shook her head, confused.

“Why? You're my manager. Certainly Jessica's penalty doesn't apply to you.”

Carly shook her head, closing her eyes as tears began to well up.

“Beach Butt,” she said quietly. “Every week.”

The changes were subtle, at first. Carly's compact rear slowly began to slide down, moving lower and lower inside her athletic shorts. It changed in shape, drooping from a tight, round oval into a sagging trapezoid against the fabric. Briefly, her shorts seemed too small, her cheeks lost in the fabric. But that quickly changed. Fat began to pour into Carly's ass. With a strange glug-glug sound that reminded Maddy of a jug of water being poured out, waves of fat appeared on Carly's butt. Each one was larger than the last, pushing her ass out to the sides and away from her back all at once. Every additional swell caused them both to jiggle, the flesh undulating like a bowl of pudding. At the same time, her thighs thickened as well, well-defined calves and quadriceps disappearing beneath a thick layer of adipose. Her burgeoning cheeks quickly swallowed her running shorts, converting them briefly into a bikini until they gave way altogether, ripping down the seam. Carly screamed with embarrassment, pressing her hands against her exposed sex. But all eyes were still on her butt. It continued to grow fatter and fatter, Carly's cheeks becoming so large that they were visible around the side of her hips. Slowly, the addition of fat slowed, the waves of fat getting smaller and smaller until they stopped.

The results were dramatic. From the waist up, Carly was the same woman she had been before. She had a flat, trim stomach, cute, C-cup breasts, and toned arms. But below her waist, she looked like she had put on forty pounds or more. Most of it was in her fat ass. Two massive, pendulous cheeks flared out immediately from the small of her back, each bigger than a basketball. Beneath that, her thighs pressed tightly together, dimpling at the knee. Taken all together, it looked like someone had sawed two different women in half and joined them at the waist.

Carly broke down, burying her face in her hands as hot tears flowed down her cheeks. Jessica howled with amusement, saying something about surprises that was muffled between bouts of laughter. Maddy stared on, wondering how she would ever make this right.
Ravenwood

Postby bazza170 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Thank you for continuing this masterpiece, you continue to tick all the boxes for me and it is by far one of my favourite pieces on this site! :D
bazza170
Transformation Master

Postby KyraBenoit » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:59 pm

A Great Day! So happy to see this terrific story continued! Well done!
KyraBenoit

Postby Leviathan » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:56 am

Great addition and very interesting curse!
Leviathan
Transformation Master

Postby Leviathan » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Some idle thoughts about future instalments.

I wonder if Carly will be magically compelled to continue the Beach Butt class while simultaneously knowing what’s happening. Regardless, it would be funny to see the other classes after this.

If Maddy puts out tv and internet videos, does the curse extend to those as well? Could have very far-reaching consequences...

I feel like Jessica is heading towards pregnancy and obesity at some point, possibly with lactating breasts, mostly just wondering how that would happen and hoping it’s in a cool way.

It’s difficult juggling characters but I hope that the next instalment focuses on Jessica and Darin as well. It would be good to see things from their perspective.
Leviathan
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories