Living One Day at a Time. DG. Prostitution. Swap

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Living One Day at a Time. DG. Prostitution. Swap

Postby Caramillo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:47 am

- Agent Cooper from "Twin Peaks" says with a smile "How's Annie?. We, the readers of this superb story say with a smile too: "Who's Rebecca?". There is no Rebecca. There is no Doctor. There is only Brandi, the drug addict whore who hardly knows how to write her own name. If she finds a piece of paper it will not be to write, not anymore, but to roll up and use it to snort.

Some people walks through the desert looking for the water of life. Brandi found the Coke of life. For a girl thirsty of life, Coke is the perfect drink, the perfect food, the perfect friend, the perfect companion that refreshes you physical and emotional. Congratulations!
Caramillo

Postby Robyn H » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:57 am

I can't help thinking that question 'Who's Rebecca?' may well be answered by the former Amy just saying 'I am'.

Rebecca is hanging on by her finger tips. Now she's arranged for Jessica to meet Sarah, the two conspirator's have little use for her and she'll become Brandi (Amy's former street name IIRC). I just wonder if Amy will replace Rebecca by impersonating her or by becoming her replacement. Just guessing, of course.

And just what is happening to Sarah at the end of this chapter as she is blind and gagged?

Rob
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby AndyEngines » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:26 pm

Chapter 19

I rode that cock and as it started to slide out of me I followed it with my hips. I never wanted it to leave me. My body was trembling and my mind was trying to make sense of all the sensations. The music was thumping in my ears and the darkness was complete but it was touch that mastered everything, all my senses were aimed at my skin and the next touch. It was hugely erotic not knowing where or when and that feeling of utter usefulness seemed to magnify the eroticism.

A hand slid behind my head, lifting me slightly and then something was pressed against my nose. A finger closed the free nostril and I inhaled sharply understanding. There was no delay as the rush hit me and yet, and yet this one was so much more, this one was different, it was way more.

Fuck it was huge.

My mind started spinning in cartwheels, lights popped off in my dark head. I floated and flew, fireworks were all around me and the universe opened out in front of me. Fuck this is Nirvana.

I don’t know when or how, but I realized something was inside me, inside my pussy. All I knew was when it started to vibrate my world focused. Fuck. FUCK. The vibrations were inside me, stroking me, moving me, fucking with the fireworks or were the fireworks fucking me?

One huge firework exploding inside my pussy bringing the fucking mother of all orgasms.

I rode it.

Lifted to it.

Begged it.

It was everything, it owned my conscious mind, owned my body, wanting to cum, wanting it more and more.

I could feel the orgasm coming, the firework was going to explode and I was going to orgasm sparks and flames, I was going to burn the fucking house down. Lifting, begging, grunting, sobbing became my need.

And it fucking stopped. It died. It just stopped. I could still feel it inside me but it was dormant, an old volcano never to erupt but I needed it. My hips were pumping air trying to wish it back to life.

Fuck.

My whole body focused on my left breast as a searing pain raised my body as far as my bindings allowed me. Then as I dropped back to earth another followed on my right. Just as my body fell back down my pussy came to life. My volcano started to rumble. Thoughts of pain disappeared as the center of my world shifted once more.

Time drifted back and forth and ceased to exist. I desperately wanted to cum, I needed to cum. Every time I felt an orgasm, every time I was on the precipice, on the edge of orgasm it stopped, it died and I sobbed. My pussy ached but I didn’t give a fuck.

A hand slid up my thigh and down towards my cunt and I lifted to it, I didn’t think anymore I just reacted. It continued under to my ass and without stopping a lubricated finger pushed inside me. It didn’t hurt it didn’t bother me, I wanted it. My hips raised without command, wanting it, helping it it. I felt it inside me and then it withdrew only to be replaced by another. It was bigger and it was tight, it hurt a little but I welcomed it and then it seemed to push past an invisible barrier. Instead of being pushed out it was pulled in and sat snuggly inside me. I rested back down tentatively and as my weight rested on my bottom I could feel it. I wiggled feeling the new sensation.

And then my pussy vibrated and sprung back to life. But this time my ass joined in. It was as if the vibrations were bouncing off one another deep inside me. I could feel the rise inside me, the tidal wave of emotion, of feeling, of need racing back so fucking fast, so intense that it was painful in a beautiful way. As my hips thrust up I felt a searing point of pain across my stomach but it added to it, built it. Then another point as something crashed into me across my tits. It didn’t stay it was announced by a moment of white pain and that pain, that exquisite feeling exploded every cell in my needy body.

My mind gave up and my body lost control as I came hard. Electricity thumped around me, through me, taking my soul and taking control. I embraced it, wanting it, loving it, needing it more and more and as I sunk back down spent, little aftershocks rattled around me randomly. Legs shuddering, arms tingling, body vibrating and in my mind explosions were going off and through it all the thumping music firing through me in time with my jerks.

I must of slept. I don’t remember sleeping but time seemed disjointed. It was a hand that brought me back to consciousness. A delicate, soothing hand that lovingly stroked and caressed. The music was but a was noise in the back ground. The hand became everything good in the world and I lay and focused on its light touch as it danced over me. And then something on my arm above my elbow, tightening, tapping and then the smallest pin prick.

And the stars came out to play.

It was the light that stirred me. I rolled around in bed and my arm made contact with something. My mind slowly started to wake and with it my eyes slowly opened from my glorious slumber. As the light flooded in I saw the back of a head, brown hair resting on a pillow, the body beneath moving slowly in time with the quiet breaths going in and out. I watched it for what seemed an age and then thoughts tumbled back into my brain, regrouping from their distant travels.

Amy! I was in Amy’s bed still.

I sat up and as I did she turned and started to wake.

“Mmmm Brandi.”

She raised her head and kissed me. Her hands reached up to my chest and pinched my nipple, it hurt but I liked it, I groaned into the kiss and the passion rose again. Then I realized she wasn’t pinching, she was pulling something. It didn’t matter, the moment mattered, she mattered.

She pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me.

“Good morning. Hope you liked it. No regrets?”

“Regrets?”

She could see the question in my eyes.

“Last night, no regrets from last night?”

“No. None.”

“Good. I am going to blindfold you for 2 minutes. I want to show you something.”

Darkness again but then her hand took mine and she lifted me to a sitting position and then onto my feet. I was excited, nervous, happy, fearful. I was a maelstrom of emotion as she led me a couple of steps and then turned me.

Light flooded in and I blinked and as my eyes focused I saw myself in a mirror. I had no idea what she was doing at first but then my brain registered everything and it hit me. Why the fuck hadn’t I noticed this? What the fuck was happening?

I was colored, or rather I was marked, tattooed. I gasped. Words failed me as I walked closer and stared at my reflection. I raised my hands and noticed my hands, my fucking hands. Holding them out my attention focused on my fingers.

‘Love’ and ‘Hate’ were written on my fucking fingers and then I saw my thumbs, dollar signs were on both thumbs.

Tears started to flow in shock as I inspected myself, I looked like a fucking freak show. I had a fucking gun, a fucking gun tattooed on my left breast and then I realized both nipples were pierced. My eyes darted everywhere taking it all in whilst a sense of horror wrapped around my mind.

I looked like fucking trash.

“What the FUCK have you done to me.”

“Me? You wanted it babes, you asked me to do it.”

“I fucking asked you?”

I had turned to face her and my hands were balled in fists as I stared at her.

“Brandi. Last night, you asked babes, you begged me to.”

“Amy I was fucking high, didn’t you think for one fucking second.”

She stepped forward and grabbed my hand, pulling me and pushing me onto the bed. I fell back and as I started to sit she was on top of me.

“Fuck Brandi, you begged me.”

And with that she shoved her fingers into my pussy.

“You wanted this so fucking bad baby.”

Her hand pushed hard and then moved out, then back in. I was squirming to get out and then something happened. My body betrayed me.

I lifted into her hand.

“You want it baby, tell me you want it you fucking whore.”

I refused to speak but pushed harder onto her hand as she pushed into me. She had all her fingers inside me and I wanted more. I wanted everything.

Her face was a picture of beauty as she snarled at me, “Tell me.”

“I want it.” I whispered.

“Fucking tell me bitch.”

“I want it.”

“Want what?”

“You.”

“You want ME? Or do you want to be my whore. Because that’s what you wanted last night and I gave it to you in every way.”

Her face was angry as she pushed her hand harder and harder into me, enunciating every word with each thrust.

“Brandi. Blue pill or Red Pill time. Take the blue and fuck off. Take the Red and be my bitch.”

In her free hand were two pills, one red and one blue. I stared hard at her as she fucked me with her other hand.

Staring into her eyes I took the Red pill.
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby dude791 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:47 am

Hot, hot, hot! I love this story, especially her now starting physical transformations. Cant wait for more, make her the epitome of a tacky whore :D I am curious how she will explain her tattooed fingers to her boss... Perhaps its really time for al longer vacation with no return.
dude791

Postby Caramillo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:05 pm

- Amy will take care of Brandi. Brandi is such a little girl that sucks her thumb because she cannot understand anything. So tiny Brandi.
Amy will pamper her, dress her, do her hair, put cheap perfume on her, protect her, sing her with the softness of a lullaby. She will put her arms around her and wiped her face as a kind of good Mummy and of course, she will give her all the magic white powder for her nose, lips and arms and all the alcohol that Brandi needs to find her happiness. Amy will teach Brandi that little girls do not think, do not write, do not study. Little girls just want to have fun. Amy is the best Mummy for her baby Brandi!!!
Caramillo

Postby AndyEngines » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:00 pm

Chapter 20

I stared at my hands on the desk, every other outward sign to the world was normal, business as usual but this was not usual. I was in shock as I stared at my hands. I stood and walked to the mirror and looked at myself, inspecting myself as if for the first time. I looked normal even with my hair blonde and then I unclenched my hands and held them up.

My hands said something. Fuck, they said love and hate and the thumbs, the thumbs said a bigger message. Who the fuck has dollar signs tattooed on them? I stared at my fingers and thumbs and they were in stark contrast to everything else. What did it say? I know it marked me out to be someone different from the women in the suit.

As I stared my thoughts drifted to the night before and an excited feeling crept over me. Fingers, thumbs, memories, all combining and my mind drifted off. I blinked regaining focus, shaking my head.

My mind or what could be called my thinking mind was definitely not on work. I felt as if I had gone down the rabbit hole and now at work the harsh realization of my actions were as clear as day. Oh I was wet, I was turned on and I knew that a conflict between emotions was taking place. A part of me wanted this so much and the other part, the clinical part of me was fighting to restore sanity. I knew the cocaine and other drugs were changing my perspective and that all I needed to do was snort a couple of lines and everything would be ok. Those few lines would give me the power to walk into Coolidge’s office and tell him and everyone else to fuck off, but my lifetime of endeavor and studying, of being prim and proper were still in control. Just.

I was addicted to it, to them, to Sandy and Amy and how the fuck does this work. How does it work with Amy and Sandy, am I with Amy now or am I with Sandy? I really didn’t understand what was going on.

Modfinil wasn’t enough now, methylphenidate took its place, we used it for ADHD patients and although I knew what I was doing was wrong I could justify it, it was a prescription drug and I was a Doctor. Say I am in denial, believe it but don’t tell me. This is temporary. I am in control.

I pulled the latex gloves back over my hands, it wasn’t abnormal for us to wear latex surgical gloves especially in here. I knew it was a temporary cover but right now I couldn’t face my colleagues, I needed a day or two to gather the courage to show my hands.

I managed to finish the paperwork for Jessica’s visit and had her entry paperwork processed by the security section. In the section marked ‘reason for visit’ I simply put ‘visiting consultant’. In my mind it made perfect sense, as Jessica was visiting not for pleasure but to assist in Sarah’s recovery. Tomorrow she would arrive, see Sarah and leave and the whole event would disappear into history.

I sat in my office looking at my hands again and found myself staring, fixated even.

My phone rang and without thought I answered it.

“Hello Bitch.”

I breathed deep, my heart raced.

“Amy.”

“How are you Brandi my lovely whore. Tell me are you missing me?”

How did she know I had been thinking of her all day.

“Yes.”

I didn’t know what to say, I was scared and excited, I was just happy to hear her voice.

“Brandi. Listen to me and do exactly what I say. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to reach down and play with yourself, finger yourself. I want to hear your moans.”

I was fingering myself and it felt so fucking good. Her voice guided me.

“Look at your cunt Brandi, look down at your hand.”

I looked, my breathing was ragged and I wanted to cum, anyone could walk in now but I didn’t care. I cared about nothing at this moment apart from the voice on the phone and my imminent orgasm

“Now look hard at your hands bitch, your beautiful fucking fingers. And thank me”

“Thankyou, thankyou.”

“For what?”

“Tattooing me, marking me, making me yours. Fuck. Thankyou Amy”

“Come now bitch.”

She said the one word and I exploded, I dropped the phone and used both hands to keep the the moment. Nothing mattered anymore.

I nearly screamed, chemicals flooded my body, it was fucking amazing. My lips were dry as I still fingered my pussy and my mind, well my mind was back on the bed with Amy, her voice over the phone was more than erotic, it carried a power. A power to drive me.

Fuck I realized I had dropped the phone. Hurriedly, panicking, I picked it up.

“Amy.”

“Was that nice bitch? Come here after work, come directly here.”

And the line went dead.

I knocked on Amy’s door eager to see her, wanting to repeat last night, wanting everything. Nothing mattered anymore not even Sandy, I needed my fix of Amy.

The door opened and Sandy was stood silhouetted in the frame.

“Brandi, come in.”

I didn’t know what to say or do and I just stood there caught in my betrayal.

“Brandi, get the fuck in now.”

I didn’t argue, I just stepped forward into the room waiting for Sandy to blow up at me. Expecting it and not knowing what the fuck I was going to say or do.

I heard a noise to my right and Amy was walking out of her room wearing a pair of thigh high boots with only a leather thong and bra on. She was holding what looked like a whip and a vibrator in her hands. But what made me gasp was her face. She looked severe, her face was pale but her lips and eyes were dark.

“Baby, if you think last night was fun, just you wait and see what’s in store tonight.”

She paused looking at me.

“You took the Red pill bitch, you belong to me now.”

The tension in the room was electric, I didn’t know what to do or say and I just stood there. My heart was racing and I was praying inside for more, I desperately wanted more, I wanted THIS.”

“Don’t just stand there, Sandy, get the whore ready.”

No other word was said but Sandy took my hand and led me into the spare bedroom and sat me on the single bed. She leaned closer and kissed me, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. I kissed her back and started to reach around her. A million words were on my mind, apologies, questions, everything was buzzing around inside my head and then she gently broke free and pushed me down onto my back.

“I can’t wait for this baby.”

“Wha..”

She laid a finger on my lips.

“Shhhh, just follow don’t speak.”

My eyes opened like saucers as she pulled a bag from the bedside cabinet and took out two syringes.

I knew what this was, I fucking knew and I could feel revolt inside me, no fucking way was I injecting myself with fucking heroin, no fucking way.

Sandy could see my eyes and she just put her free hand on my shoulder, not pressing down, not forcing, it was just there. She reached up and started to take off my blouse and then my skirt, slowly, slowly stripping me and when she uncovered my breasts she leaned down and gently kissed each one.

I was staring at her now, feeling the touch, feeling the fear, the terror that sat on the cabinet, feeling her touch, her caress, her love, her desire.

My desire.

As we kissed something ran up my thighs and onto my cunt, I could feel something pressing and then I felt Sandy’s hands on my chest. I opened my eyes and Amy was smiling, trailing her whip on me, gently pushing. Fuck I felt energized, aroused didn’t come close. I felt, I felt. Alive..

“Brandi, do it.”

The whip played with my sore breasts and the dildo was inside me, Sandy was fucking me and I was riding up into her. I was back there, riding the wave but this time there was no darkness, no noise, just Sandy and Amy. I was delirious and high on sex. I didn’t understand what she meant.

As we fucked Amy took a rubber tube and wrapped it around my arm, cinching it tight and then she put one end in my mouth.

“Bite on this baby, its ok. Trust me.”

I knew what this was, I fucking knew and yet my tattooed fingers possessed a life of their own as I took the syringe from her hand. With Sandy fucking me I easily found the bulging vein and then holding the syringe, ready to push I looked deep into Amy’s eyes. She smiled and kissed me.

I wanted this. I knew it absolutely.

I looked down at my thumb on the plunger. I looked at the dollar sign.

And I pushed.
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby Caramillo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:36 pm

- It's so easy! She did very well. Just push! Just a Little push!

Now Brandi can bring her new toy to her office. It fits perfectly in her briefcase. If she feels so stressed, whenever she feels that her place in the world is beginning to crash, when life is a real bitch again, she just needs to visit the Ladies Room, close the door, add a bit of powder, a couple of lines in her pocket mirror and take the rubber tube and the syringe with a big smile. Just a Little push!

After this, when the magic fluid flies on her veins, everything will be to be again ravishing, sensual, fabulous... magic! Just a Little push! She will feel glamorous, elegant, beautiful inside a world of colours and ready to conquer the world! Just a Little push!
Caramillo

Postby AndyEngines » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:24 am

Chapter 21

Something deep inside me told me I was off the rails but my brain, my arrogant belief in my own brilliance refused to accept it. Maybe, I pondered, this is my real research. To experience the runaway train.

On a score of 1 to 10 work always scored 10, but now, now I wasn’t sure. I was distracted and my mind rarely focused exactly where I needed it to be. Amy and Sandy were a continual distraction but a very welcome distraction I found.

I was nervous, twitchy even and I knew what would settle me down. As I reached for the methylphenidate I promised myself one more time that this had to stop, but for now necessity was more important. A 30mg tablet wasn’t going to change the world.

As I took the pill the guards rang that Jessica was waiting for me.

Jessica was a beautiful as ever and as always I felt awkward around her, it was if she was in charge. Even in the facility where everything was drab she shone.

“We are going to see Sarah in the family rooms, I felt it better in a more relaxed setting. Before we go and see her I would like to take you to my office first as there are a few things we have to discuss.”

“Perfect. And thank you again Rebecca. I do appreciate this more than you know.”

As we ran through the schedule for the visit and the do’s and don’ts I found myself relaxing and the clinical part of me was looking forward to the visit. Hopefully this could help me to help Sarah recover.

As we left the office and started to walk down the corridor Jessica realized she had left her bag and dashed back into the office. She was in and out in 30 seconds and we continued to walk, my mind full of expectation and hope for the forth-coming encounter.

When I had first broached Jessica’s proposed visit with Sarah she had not received it well and my initial thoughts were that it would be impossible to make happen, but over the days I had discussed it with her and shown her that it would give her the chance to ask questions that she had never been able to. Slowly Sarah came around. Dr Collins even sat in on one session for his own piece of mind and stated that he thought the benefits may be useful and if nothing else no harm would come from this experiment. I had crossed the t’s and dotted the I’s.

Patient privacy and security were being considered as Sarah had rights and it was decided that I would be the only additional person in the room with two guards outside the door should they be needed. Absolutely no taping or recording would be carried out and this would be made clear to Sarah. This was to all purposes a visit and not an interview.

As I opened the door nodding at the two guards Sarah was sitting in a chair looking composed, I smiled at her and as I walked left I saw her face slightly change as she saw Jessica for the first time. Her smile died a little.

We were all sitting, that at least seemed a minor success and I relaxed a little but the atmosphere was palpable. I needed something to start the session, to kick start it into life.

“Sarah, how are you today.”

There was no reply and she just sat looking at the table. No emotion showed in her face. She just stared.

“Sarah, I only asked to come because I was concerned for you. We all are, me, Stuart and the kids.”

At Jessica’s comment Sarah’s eyes lifted a little and she looked at her.

And then all hell let loose.

Time slowed down as I watched the events unfold, it happened in a blink of an eye. Sarah was up fast and in one movement was halfway across the table towards Jessica. Jessica pushed back from the table and then Sarah was on top of her. Before I was even on my feet the two women were on the floor with Sarah on top.

I hit the panic alarm to alert the guards but there was no need as they came crashing into the room. By now Jessica had her arms around Sarah holding her tight to prevent the blows Sarah was trying to land on her. Sarah was swinging her arms and shouting, swearing, cursing as the guards pulled her off.

I was still shaking as Dr Collins sat me down with a coffee. My memory of the events had become a blur. Someone had escorted Jessica out, Sarah was restrained and at some point a nurse arrived with and we sedated her. It was pandemonium but all that my mind could compute was that it had been an enormous disaster.

It had only been 15 minutes but it seemed a lifetime. The ringing of both our pagers should of alerted me to what was unfolding.

After being placed in her bed, Sarah had started convulsing, within minutes she had gone into respiratory arrest and then into cardiac arrest.

When we arrived running the nurses were ventilating and carrying out CPR on Sarah’s limb body. The medical staff had been alerted and were on their way with the defib unit.

Part of my brain was screaming at me and part was desperate to save Sarah’s life. What the fuck had happened?

The medical team took over swiftly and I was praying as they attempted to revive her. Who I was praying for? I didn’t know, part me, part Sarah I think.

I was shaking still as Amy picked me up from work. Dr Collins had told me to go home, there was nothing I could do and I was in too much of an emotional a state to work. I had given a statement of events and then quite simply I was escorted out. I was in no state to drive and even though they had managed to revive Sarah she hadn’t regained consciousness yet. I sat numbed in the car, crying, shaking, I was a mess and Amy’s arms around me helped more than I knew.

“Shhh Baby, its going to be ok.”

I looked at her through tear-covered eyes.

“Promise its going to be ok Amy.”

She hugged me tighter before driving away.

“Oh I promise Brandi, everything will be just fine. Look in my bag, there’s a little pick me up you might need.”
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby JShepp » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:26 am

Andy, your stories are all so entertaining. Your description of Rebecca's descent is masterful. Who will become the new Rebecca? Amy? Jessica?
JShepp

Postby AndyEngines » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:12 pm

Chapter 22

I had no idea what day it was, light and dark progressed through the windows and yet I didn’t count, I was living in my own daze. I needed Amy and Sandy more and more as I hid deeper and deeper in my bed and shut the world out.

I was hitting the cocaine hard but I needed something to take the edge off, I needed help and the vodka wasn’t enough, it helped but it wasn’t enough. Crack and heroine had entered my vocabulary and though I wasn’t sure of them they helped in some small way to get me through. I wasn’t addicted. I didn’t use them everyday. Only when it was really bad.

I glanced at the rubber tourniquet lying on the bedside cabinet and promised myself I wouldn’t use it today.

I had re-read the letter a hundred times and parts were now tattooed on my brain. Neglect. Tragic. Accident. Employment. Terminated. Vegetative State. Zero Awareness. No hope of recovery. Methylphenidate Overdose.

There was to be no charges or further enquiry and it was plain that the establishment didn’t want a disaster spread over the front pages of the tabloid newspapers. I knew I was finished; after all my world, my old world was a tight knit profession. Everyone would know what happened and an idiot could read between the lines. I was unemployable, finished.

“Brandi.”

I looked up to see Amy standing at the foot of the bed.

“Get up, this stops now bitch, get the fuck here and crawl to me on your fucking knees.”

Something snapped in me, something let go and I like a puppet I crawled out of bed onto the floor. As I stared down at the floor I saw my hands, my fingers. ‘Love$’ and ‘$Hate’ stared back, it was all my eyes could see.

She reached down and clipped a collar and leash onto me and there was no resistance as she led me out of the room and into hers, I willingly crawled. She had saved me, she had looked after me and the thought of being with her sent shivers down my spine. I could feel myself responding to her, I was wet, I could feel desire inside me. My breathing grew rapid and my lips dry as I obediently crawled behind her.

Amy tied me to the bed, she tied me with exactly the same leashes she had used before and I gladly stretched my arms and legs for her. I wanted what was to come, I wanted it with my whole being and she could see it in my eyes. I knew she could see it, I wanted her to see it.

With a smile she slowly started to feel my body and without thought but driven by need I raised to her. I didn’t speak there was no need. With her I knew I was safe, she was my safe harbor in the storm of life around me, she made everything better.

I watched as she slid off the bed and stood up. She walked to her wardrobe and pulled out a small box and placed it on the bed. From the box she took out a tattoo gun and a couple of plastic pots. Lovingly she started to wipe my neck and my shoulders and as the smell of alcohol drifted across my nose she quite simply said.

“You want this don’t you baby?”

I could only nod and I watched as she smiled.

I looked in the mirror and studied the dollar sign tattooed high on the front of my neck, stars fell away from it down onto my chest but the tattoo that stood out more if anything was the two teardrops she had placed under my left eye. On my right wrist was a bar code and above it PoA, which Amy had explained the meaning of, I was her property and everyone would know it. She had finished with four simple words on my left forearm ‘Fuck me, Pay First’.

I was looking at myself as I would a stranger that interested me, I was still high on the last shot of H and yet somewhere inside I knew it was me I was looking at. I gently touched the tattoos and then rubbed my hand up to the side of my head, feeling the stubble. My fringe hung down in bangs and covered part of my face but the sides were bare exposing my ears that were now adorned with rings and bars. Even my nose and lip had been pierced and as I looked I embraced it, I accepted it.

And for the first time in days I smiled.

“It’s time Brandi.”

I looked and Amy was standing by the door watching me.

“Ready.”

I took another look in the mirror and smoothed my pvc skirt down a little, tweaked my bustier and pulled my thigh high boots a little higher.”

“Now don’t forget, you will be safe here, Tony will be around keeping an eye on things.”

It had taken a couple of hours to drive here and she knew the route by heart, not once did she look at a map or navigator. On arrival she had parked in the street and as we stepped up to tired worn house she took a key from her bag.

She looked around the bed room almost as if lost in thought and then smiled.

“Whats up.”

“Nothing babes, its just that this room is where Brandi always started.”

“Always started? What do you mean.”

I didn’t understand her as she sat in the one chair and waved me over. As I stepped up to her she took my hand and pulled me onto her lap. As I sat she opened her hand and in it were two pills, one blue, one red.”

I knew what was happening and yet it seemed natural now as I saw a car drive slowly by. I looked at Tash and she nodded. In the corner of my eye I could see Tony in the shadows quietly watching.

“Looking for a good time?” I said as the window opened and I leant in. It seemed all so normal.

I apologize for the lateness of this final part. I intended to finish as it was but after reading again realized it needed a little more, just a little to lead Rebecca into the final part of her story.

I hope you enjoyed the stories half as much as I enjoyed writing them, if you did then you had fun. One thing I realized somewhere with this story was that in some ways I should never have started this last part. I didn't need to bring a new person and plot into the story, Rebecca was in many ways my attempt to keep it going I think. Lesson learnt, end when the going is good. As I said way back at the beginning of Grant me the Serenity this is my first attempt at writing anything and I have learnt a tremendous amount from both the writing of it and from your input, for that thank you and as ever thank you for the support, it helped more than you know.

Andy
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories