Mommy Peggy Carter (WG, preg, futa)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Mommy Peggy Carter (WG, preg, futa)

Postby Phoenix10 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:32 pm

When Peggy trudged back home to her apartment, she found Angie sitting at her kitchen table, sipping a cup of black tea. "Hey, Peg," she said brightly. "Not feelin' so good, huh?"

Peggy gave her friend a weird look before nodding slowly. "Last night...what exactly happened?" she asked dumbly. "After you took me to that back room with that woman...everything is a little fuzzy now..."

Angie stood up and shushed her friend like she was shushing a child. She came over and wrapped her arms around the woman, holding her tightly and pressing her lips to her ear. "Surely you remember Mystique, honey."

Mystique. The name rung loud in Peggy's head, like an alarm going off. The name reminded her of the beautiful blue face she had seen last night at the club...as well as the huge blue cock attached to the woman. Peggy had never seen such a sight up close. Sure, her and Steve had fucked once, but he had turned out all the lights and they had been under the covers for the fairly concealed and underwhelming act. But last night, Mystique had brazenly pulled down her boyish slacks to reveal a huge, throbbing girl dick that had to be bigger than the thing Steve had put up her pussy once. The appendage hanging between Mystique's thick, womanly thighs was more than most men could ever hope for.

"I-I...I do," Peggy whispered softly. "Did we...did you and her..."

Angie shook her head gently. "See, Peggy honey, to join Club Shadow, you have to be either a dominant or a submissive. What do you think you are?" With a hard slap, Angie's hand collided with Peggy's ass, jiggling the flesh.

"I don't know," Peggy whimpered around a throaty moan. Angie slapped her again and, again, a bolt of arousal shook Peggy to her core. "Sub," Peggy admitted faintly.

"That's right," Angie cooed against her ear. "So you got to take a ride with the Dom of all Dom's last night...the owner: Mystique."

And a ride it was, Peggy remembered finally. Angie had watched dutifully as her sub was taken by Mystique - a shape-shifting mutant who had opened an all-female sex club with one true purpose: spreading the mutant gene. Currently, mutants were nearly extinct, but Mystique's very viral cock and balls had impregnated dozens of fertile subs across New York City, all of whom had given birth to mutant children. A few even had blue skin.

Last night had been Peggy's turn to join the club and be impregnated herself. Already she was suffering from morning sickness and soon her belly would swell up with Mystique's mutant baby - who Peggy would dutifully raise for the busy club owner.

"You're preggo Peggy," Angie told her friend-turned-sub. "You're gonna be a mommy."

Peggy wanted to be scared - becoming randomly pregnant by a mutant girl at a club should have terrified her. But, there was the underlying sense that whatever happened could be handled by Angie. Ang had handled things so far, after all, and she clearly could take care of Peggy. For the first time in her life, Peggy felt like she really needed someone to take care of her.

"And you know what else?" Angie asked. "You're mine from now on."
Phoenix10

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:53 am

Well, this was interesting. Thanks for the new chapter.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:08 am

Peggy wasn't sure why, but everything was a challenge lately.

The simplest tasks at work became so hard for the woman with a rapidly growing belly. Mystique's girl juices sped up the pregnancy faster than Peg could ever imagine possible!

It was affecting her mentally too.

Her typing skills were practically nonexistent and she needed help sorting files throughout the day. All the other secretaries were amazed what a ditz she'd become in only two weeks, she was such a drag on the agency!

As she held her swollen belly, after an exhausting and humiliating day at work, Peggy started to cry. Nothing fit her lately, and eveything felt fuzzy when she tried to think.

"What's the matter now?" Angie harshly asked while making her girl a hardy dinner.

"I think they'll fire me soon." Peggy sniffed. " I just can't do anything right lately!"

Angie loved how pathetic Peg looked. So weak and fragile, it was amazing how dependent she'd become!

"Nonsense, look at that belly!" Angie licked her lips. "It's perfect! I can't wait to see it really pop, hun!"

Recently, Peggy learned more about the Mutant Race. They've been around as far back as the Ancient Egyptians. But their numbers have never been that large. Many circles believe they're humanity's replacement, the next step in evolution.

And that's where people like Mystique, and to a lesser extent Angie, are taking a leap.

"You know..." Angie sat down and smirked. "Why even work? I can pay your half of the rent. And after you have baby number three..."

"Three?"

Angie slapped the girl for interrupting, making Peggy shake.

"That's right, three." Angie laughed. "You'll be having a lot more babies after Angie Junior. Anyways, after baby number three, we'll move into a nice house in the suburbs."

"How can we afford that?"

"Sweetie, don't worry your pretty little head about it." Angie rubbed her hand against Peggy's more round face. "Club Shadow will provide."

A revolution in New York City was happening, and Peggy had no idea how involved she was with it.
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:57 pm

Well, this was very fun to read. Keep up the good work!
Junketh71

Postby her revenge » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Greatly enjoyable, please continue!
HR
her revenge

Postby Phoenix10 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:29 am

Even with Angie's insistence to stay at home and allow Club Shadow to handle her expenses, Peggy couldn't turn away her job. All her life she had been a working girl and had always been proud of her position. It was bad enough she was pregnant - she wasn't about to stay home all day too.

"Peggy," a stern voice said quietly.

Peggy, who had been on her knees, bent over a filing cabinet, looked up worriedly. "Uh, yes, Mr. Dooley?"

"A word in my office, please," he retorted. "Now."

Peggy nodded and anxiously tucked an errant strand of dark hair behind her ear. "Of course, sir."

Tiredly, Peggy struggled her way to her feet, placing a hand on the small of her back so as to push out her large baby belly and retain a sense of balance. Yesterday Angie had given her a large bag of large maternity dresses. They were fairly fashionable but looked more like "Mommy-wear" than office attire. She stuck out like a sore thumb in the agency and the other secretaries had openly mocked her when her back was turned. It was hard for the girls not to mock Peggy - the woman had once been the most beautiful, slender woman in the agency. Now she was a fattened, matronly ghost of her former self.

As Peggy carefully lowered her widened ass into the too-small chair in Dooley's office, the man placed a sheet of paper in front of her. She looked at him with pure sadness.

"Peggy, you just haven't been performing your responsibilities as of late," Dooley explained. "Your...condition seems to be the only thing on your mind lately since you've become rather...ditzy, for lack of a better word."

Peggy blushed a deep red and wished she could hide her burgeoning belly in her dress. She had never felt so embarrassed. "I'm sorry, sir, I can work on it, I can -"

"Peggy, I'm sorry," Dooley interrupted. "But I have to let you go."

-o-o-o-

"Oh, it's not so bad," Angie comforted the mommy-to-be who was currently destroying a carton of rocky road ice cream in the living room while Angie got ready for a few friends to come over for dinner. "You will need to stay home to take care of little Angie Jr. anyway."

Peggy looked up at the girl with confusion. "Why did you do this?" she asked heatedly. "I didn't want to get pregnant, I didn't want to get fired from my job, hell, I didn't even want you to room with me! You're insane!"

Angie could see she was losing control and did the only thing she could think to do in such a situation. She yanked off her pants.

Peggy's eyes widened as she gazed at the massive set of cock and balls bobbing near eye-level. "Y-You're one of them too?"

Angie grinned and nodded. "And this dick is going to make all of your worries go away, sweetie."
Phoenix10

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:04 pm

Well, this was exciting! Thanks for continuing!
Junketh71

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Thanks, Junketh :D
Last edited by Kappa Evil Foot on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Peggy sucked Angie's massive cock like a lollipop. A big, juicy lollipop that felt perfectly designed for her mouth.

A part of her wanted to question why Angie had such a wonderful example of a penis, a gloriously tasty gal dick at that, but her mind wasn't focused on the details.

A month ago, she would've been focused on this strange new species walking amongst mankind. And, most importantly, question why she's carrying a child of that new species.

But, it didn't matter. Peggy felt happy.

"See? You don't need a job to feel full. You just need me." Angie pointed out.

"Cheeseball." Dotty and Colleen sauntered inside with two pregnant women, both with beehive blonde hair.

"Peggy, meet your new friends, Cathy and Cindy." Dotty smiled. "They'll be teaching you how to cook, clean, and raise kids properly."

"Specially if we get kids with two heads!" Angie giggled.

Peggy was about to follow the two subs into the kitchen. But the smallest shred of Peggy's old self surfaced to ask a question.

"Are you people trying to take over the world?"

The three women laughed as Cathy and Cindy dashed, as best they could given their conditions, to the kitchen. They knew what happened when you stood out of line.

Dotty was quite close, breathing heavily on Peggy. Peggy was starting to quiver, she'd never been so scared of anyone before.

To her back, Angie had a devilish grin, while Colleen was pouring the trio glasses of bourbon.

"I wouldn't say the world." Dotty explained while Angie wrapped her arms around Peggy.

"New York? Definitely."

"But it shouldn't concern you, hun." Angie pointed out.

"Your wife makes a good point."

"W-Wife?" Peggy stuttered.

"Or husband. Call her what you want. It doesn't matter. What does is simple, ask another question like that and we'll have to punish you. Understand?"
Last edited by Kappa Evil Foot on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Well, this was ominous. But also interesting to read. Thanks for the update.
Junketh71

PreviousNext

Return to Stories