The Changing Doodles (TG, AP, TF, Mental Changes)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The Changing Doodles (TG, AP, TF, Mental Changes)

Postby Phoenix10 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:50 pm

Glad you enjoyed the story, Kappa! I'm working on a pregnancy TG story at the moment, but I really enjoyed writing The Contract and will, hopefully, be writing another AP story in the future, since they're a personal favorite of mine as well. I really like where this story is headed and hope to see more soon!
Phoenix10

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:50 pm

That's cool, Phoenix, I'm sure your story will be good! TG pregnancies are a fun angle. I like this one deviantart comic where a drunk chick, jealous about a pretty boy not interested in her, slips him hormones and he ends up feminized and somehow pregnant. I forget the name of the artist. But the guy gets a huge appetite!
Sanjay's yearbook was once again opened to the Teacher's section.

Sam was soon going to become an English Teacher and, hopefully, something much more for Jane. If they couldn't go back to their old lives, why not be a happy couple?

But his marker hovered on the paper, it wouldn't touch the page. As hard as Sanjay tried, his marker wouldn't touch the paper!

Eventually, Sanjay's hand slipped and the marker fell onto his open notebook. The black ink spilled out, strangely, and started forming words on its own.

"Hello, Sanjay." The Notebook read. "Are you enjoying the changes?"

Sanjay sat at his desk in disbelief. The Marker was alive!

"W-What... what are you?"

"Not important." The words shifted. "Just answer my question. Do you like the changes?"

"I just wanted Batman to have a more appropriate name! My friend's a girl now!" Sanjay's eyes widened as he shook his head. "And all the guys in school wanna snog him! Even Jane! No, I'm not happy with the changes!"

A Woman's face appeared. A sketch, depicting someone in her physical prime. With high cheekbones and a button nose. Her eyes were pure black and her grin was devilish.

"You know, I don't bless many with my gifts. You should be grateful, Sanjay."

"How so?"

"You could've been the redhead beauty pining over a fat-ass teacher." The face winked. "Or worse... who knows what Sam would've changed with me!"

"I'm guessing you won't change them back."

The face rolled her eyes.

"Of course you won't..." Sanjay sighed. "But can you at least make Sam and Jane the same age?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because it wouldn't be fun!" The Face yawned. "I don't wanna see two lesbians living happily ever after. I like misery!"

"There my friends... Jane may be immature and Sam's tough to be around, but I don't want them to be miserable!"

"Well, I do." A Victorian Dressed woman, head to toe, presented itself on the page. Sanjay wasn't happy with this hour-glass figured woman wearing a frilly hat, but he had to admit she looked cool with her twirling umbrella.

"Do you really want them to be happy?" The Inked woman asked.

"Of course."

"Even if it costs you something dearly?"

Sanjay sighed. This all was kind of his fault. And who knows what the marker would do to his friends if he let it continue.

"Anything." Sanjay said sternly. "Name it, I'll do it."

"Switch with me." The Ink woman smiled. "Take my place and I'll let your friends be happy."
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:28 pm

In the late 19th century, the lavishly beautiful Agatha Paine deeply enjoyed the turmoil of her manor's staff. Every wrinkle, every pound, every sound from exhaustion turned on the heiress immensely. She made a habit of hiring the oldest, most plump maids she could find. They were always single or widowed and they were always tired, with barely a spark of youth left in their eyes!

There were rumors she would have a maid naked and covered in oils every night to paint in her bed chamber. Verbally demeaning the poor woman for hours while masturbating with one hand and painting with another. These rumors were in fact true. As well the gossip she practiced dark arts!

On her thirtieth birthday, Agatha feared her beauty would soon fade. So she sought out a powerful spell which would grant her eternal youth, immortality, and absolute power to manipulate the world to her whim.

She came across a mage in France with similar interests in art. Vincent Van Gogh. He discovered an ancient Nordic spell, years before he came to be an artist, in a small mining town. Vincent feared the use, being warned the costs were dire from a poem etched on the caves from which he found the spell. He tried warning the Raven-haired beauty; But Agatha didn't heed the man's warning.

Every spell has a price, especially the more powerful ones. A conduit was needed, so the spell made one... out of Agatha.

Her body became wood, her face a skull, her limbs vanished, and she shrunk to the size and shape of a quill.

Since that day in 1887, Agatha has been an ever changing writing utensil capable of altering the universe with a single scribble from her ink as black as her soul.

But now she wants out of the curse, which can only be transferred by a willing soul. She can feel freedom approaching. It's been so long since last she enjoyed the taste of fruit, felt the sun on her face, or even felt the touch of a woman.
Sammy had just purchased the cutest Star Wars purse she'd ever seen. Flaunting it out all over the mall, she was home and excited to show it to her best friend, Sanjay. It was nice having someone in her life as nerdy, even if they had conflicting interests in fandoms.

Sam had to admit, it was fun arguing with someone. And if it wasn't Sanjay, it was always her least favorite History Teacher, Crazy K! It was a mystery why anyone would intrust their son to a hot mess like her, but at least that meant Sanjay lived close by.

She expected to find her friend waiting at the porch, who would have just finished teaching violin lessons at the elementary school a block away.

But Sanjay hadn't taught violin today. He didn't even come to school. Sitting on the steps, he had a bottle of whiskey in his hand. He was either going to puke or pass out.

"Sanjay?" Sam said with great concern in her voice.

"Sammy!" Sanjay held his arms out with a smile. "How's my favorite gal pal?"

She sat down next to him and did her best not shout. This was stupid, drinking underage in the daylight? But there was clearly something wrong with Sanjay.

"Since when do you drink, Jay?" Sammy asked.

"I'll have you know this isn't my first time drunk."

"Really?" Sammy said sarcastically.

"For your information, before I came to Canada, I'd have a pint with my best mate every
Saturday!"

"Is that why your parents shipped you across the pond?"

"Oh that? No... my Mum caught me losing my virginity. She was suppose to be at grans for the weekend, got a big surprise in the living room!"

"Wow... I did not know that!" Sammy laughed. "What was her name?"

"His name was Paul." Sanjay hiccuped.

"Oh..."

"Yeah. You know... didn't have a say with moving here, and it didn't seem fair. What Paul and I had was special. But my folks don't get that, they just fink outa sight outa mind. Stupid, yeah? Like that changes anything!"

"I've been your friend for three years now. Why haven't you told me this?"

Sanjay laughed.

"Honestly? Haven't felt comfortable telling anyone. You judge me a lot. But this? I can't control the people I fall for, Sammy. If you insulted me for that... feeling like shit sounds too nice to describe it."

"What's going on, Jay?" Sammy placed her hand on Sanjay's thick shoulder. "Are you okay? This isn't like you."

That was a good blow of guilt for the English Kid. His best friend was stuck a girl, he caused it, and she's concerned about his well being?

"Do you like Jane?" Sanjay asked sincerely. "And I don't mean like a teacher, I'm not asking as a friend...Are you attracted to Jane and do you want to be with her?"

Sam's eyes lit up in shock.

"You're drunk, Jay." Sammy shook her head.

"Still want an answer." Jay smiled. "The longer it takes, the more I know you do!"

"Let me take you home." Sam stood up.

Sanjay stared to cry.

"Jay?"

"I just want some control. Don't you? Why is life so unfair?"

"I swear to God, if a cop pulls us over for this... you're buying me a full-sized Dalek!"
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Hm, this is a very interesting story. Thanks for sharing!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:47 pm

Thanks Juneth71, that means a lot coming from you. I really enjoy your writing. I'm still working on my style; But I guess you only improve with practice, right?
Sanjay was awoken from his binge with his throbbing head on the toilet. It was a night of dry heaving and tears. Something the young man wasn't familiar with at all. Well, the puke part. The first few months in Canada were nights of crying till he fell asleep. This, somehow, felt much worse than his past heartbroken situation.

"Light weight." Jane smirked from the hallway.

Even with his vision impaired by the sunlight, his legal guardian's plump Apple figure was inescapable. Especially in her morning-wear; Pajama bottoms and a matching Spider-Man t-shirt that rid up a tad too high. Jane had an awful lot of visible stretch marks too!

"Sam is pissed!" Jane laughed.

"Are you, though?" Sanjay asked. He didn't really care. None of this mattered, he was about to make a deal with a powerful witch. Everything was about to be taken away from him.

"Jay, I'd be a hypocrite! I remember being 17, just don't make a habit out of it, okay? This is mostly a beer gut I'm sporting, ya know!" Jane laughed, shaking her massive belly.

Sanjay couldn't keep his eyes off it. It was practically jello!

Jane may no longer be a thin teenager with years of adventure ahead of her, but she seemed happy with her life. Being a 32 year old teacher clearly wasn't the worst place for Jane to be, if only she had someone to be with.

"Can you get my mobile?" Sanjay muttered. "I've gotta apologize to Sammy. Was she here long?"

"Sammy never left. She's downstairs watching Torchwood on Netflix. Didn't want to leave till you quit puking, and boy... you must've lost thirty pounds by now, Jay! Are you excited for swimsuit season?" Jane cackled.

When Sanjay got downstairs, he was immediately attacked. Sam got little sleep, wasn't dressed in her comfy yet cute pajamas, and was extremely anxious about how messy her hair was. If her old self could see how girly he's become!

"What the hell, Jay?" Sammy shoved him on the couch. "I was so worried, you ass!"

Sanjay started to smile.

"What?" Sammy glared. Without her glasses, Sam's green eyes were sparkling! It was amazing how pretty she is.

"I don't even fink Jane's gonna ground me for this."

"I know she won't..." Sammy crossed her arms. "But I am! It's our last year of high school, Jay, I'm not gonna let you burnout and lose that scholarship to NYU! If I catch you drunk again... you are in so much trouble! And can it with the cockney shit! You don't sound cool, you sound like an idiot!"

"Why are you like this?" Sanjay smiled. "You're like a mum and a friend at the same bloody time! God, it's... it's so hard talking to you, Sammy, but I love you. You know that, right? You mean a lot to me, Sam. I'm sorry about last night, I am an arse."

Amazingly, that defused the rage. Shocking, when Sam was a guy, that could never have been achieved!

"Do you wanna finish Torchwood with me? Jane got doughnuts and I don't wanna leave till I've seen you fill up that empty tank you tossed out all night!"

"That's sound great, but I've got something to do." Sanjay sighed.

Before he went upstairs, he hugged Sammy tightly and whispered.

"I just want you to be happy."

That scared Sammy, it sound like a huge red flag. But at the same time, Sam felt like she got her point across. Whatever Sanjay was going through, he got that Sam was there for him.

"He's just stressed." Jane assured the girl while scarfing down a maple log. "A second move in under five years? I'd be nervous too!"

"I'm worried it's more than that." Sammy said honestly. "This isn't like him."

Jane laughed.

"I've known him a lot longer than you. Believe me, he's fine."

"Did you know about Paul?"

"Of course, everyone in the family did. That's why he's here."

"I don't think that's fair what happened."

"His parents are... conservative. But Jay could've taken the move much worse if it weren't for you."

"Really?" Sam's eyes started to water.

"Of course." Jane placed her hand on Sammy, making the girl blush. "For awhile, I didn't think Jay was gonna make it. But you really helped him, he needed a good friend during that bullshit."

Sam smiled.

"I'd never do that to my son." Sam said firmly. "It's not like my parents are all that progressive, but they wouldn't care if I loved a man or a woman. As long as they treated me right."

A fun observation about Sam, boy or girl, that's genuinely how she felt about the subject. And Sanjay had always sensed that, even if they never once mentioned it. Sam may have always been a stubborn person with intense opinions through the roof, but Sanjay always felt comfortable about being himself around Sam.

And that's why he couldn't continue using the marker, that person needed to be protected. Girl or boy, that didn't matter. Young or old, wasn't an issue either. Sam was Sanjay's friend, that meant something, he wasn't going to let that be taken away.
The room was pure blackness, with only a chair visible. A Woman appeared. It was Agatha Pain, projecting herself with a devilish grin on her face.

"You're the first person to get this far." Agatha smiled. "Most of my owners get lost in the alterations they doodled. You? You've certainly kept your grip, young man. I'm impressed."

"Can we get on with it?" Sanjay shook his head. "You were pretty clear yesterday. I stab my chest with the marker, we trade places, and my friends get happy lives. Let's not drag this on."

"Someone's in a rush to be a marker!" Agatha laughed. "Shame you didn't eat a doughnut while you could, how I've missed a warm pastry atop one of my maid's saggy bosom! But why am I telling you this? Not like we have similar tastes!"

Sanjay wrote a list of what he wanted for Jane and Sam. He made an agreement with Agatha, he'd be her marker if she used his new powers to give those two a a good existence.

"I'm trusting you, Agatha." Sanjay said with a stern voice. "Please, don't make do anything I'll regret."
Last edited by Kappa Evil Foot on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby Phoenix10 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:04 am

Really loving this story! Looking forward to seeing a change in Sam.
Phoenix10

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:30 pm

Thanks, Phoenix. I'm not sure if I ended this well. I don't think I'm that good with endings. Oh, and I'm sure the interactive page will be fixed soon.
Sanjay took a deep breath before he jammed that marker deep into his chest.

He thought about everything being left behind. It terrified him. He loved Jane and Sam, they meant so much. But this action was the right one, he couldn't continue manipulating the pair till there was nothing left of what made them so wonderful! He wasn't going to let outside forces make them as miserable as he's experienced, no one deserved that feeling if Sanjay had a say!Even if it meant his own suffering. If this story was going to end badly for him, at least his friends will have a happy ending!

Agatha just sat there, morbidly smiling at his screams. She loved the sounds of pain, and the look of despair. She's a cruel woman, always had been, making a deal with her was not a smart choice.

Agatha watched as Sanjay's eyes turned black, his soul pouring into the pen, and ink escaping onto the floor.

Once Sanjay was a hollow shell, he vanished, he was now the marker. And the Ink? It came to Agatha, incasing her body of light, solidifying, and rebirthing the sadistically cruel Mage back into her former glory!

She was finally free from the curse.

"Thank you, Sanjay." Agatha grinned while touching the wall delicately with her slender hand. It had been so long since she felt this world with her own two hands! She couldn't wait to feel the touch of Middle Aged women once more!

"And don't worry about your friends, I'm sure they'll be happy... eventually!"

With the pen in her grip, Agatha found a blank piece of paper and smirked.

She could do whatever she wanted now, and could enjoy it fully.

"Let's see..." Agatha laughed. "I could always use a good maid or two.... to start with of course! Dear Sanjay, you've made me ever so happy!" She shook the marker that was once her prison.

It was perfect, Jane and Sammy were about to be her servants. Fat, miserable, older women who spend their days cleaning and nights pleasing their mistress!

But as she wrote on the paper, all that came out was a crude drawing of a house.

"What is this?" Agatha shook her head. "You shouldn't be capable of disobeying my will, Sanjay. I am the Mage, you're just a fat loser! Do as I desire!"

But then a green colored tree was drawn on the left side of the house.

"I do like the apples." Agatha thought to herself. "Wait... What am I saying?"

The sky was filled with puffy clouds, which made Agatha giggle.

A doggy and kitty were playing on the right side, and it was all Agatha could think about as she sat on the floor.

"What are you doing to me?" Agatha panicked as her mind felt lighter. "This isn't poss... this isn't possi... possi... you can't be doing this!" She pouted.

As Agatha began crying like a little girl, her body regressed to the age of five as stick figure images of a child with two women appeared on the paper.

"Wahh!" Agatha whimpered.

"What's the matter, sweetie?" A kind voice knocked on the door.

Agatha wasn't aware of her surrounding. This room was no longer for a teenage boy, but a den for a kindergartener! Filled with legos, Disney dolls, and a bunch of stuffed animals.

The Woman in question was a beauty, with a slender frame of a 32 year old, dressed in a Star Wars t-shirt that really complimented her hourglass figure. With her red hair in a bun, and her green eyes hidden by a thick pair of glasses, Agatha knew exactly who she was.

"M... My picture!" Agatha sniffed.

Samantha took a good look at her daughter's little drawing and smiled.

"It's so pretty, Jay!" Samantha said to Agatha. "Why are you crying about it?"

As that comment sunk into Agatha's head, a poorly written name formed at the bottom of the paper. Jay Miller, age 5.

"What's wrong with Jay Jay?" Jane waddled in, grabbing the redhead from behind and sniffing her neck.

"Its Jay's homework, she doesn't seem to like it, I think our daughter's being a little perfectionist."

Agatha clenched her fist. Daughter? What did that fool do to her!

"Wonder where she gets that from!" Jane smirked.

"Honey, if you don't like this picture, I have plenty of paper at my comic book store. There's a lot of pretty comics you can copy off!" Sammy offered while picking up her kid against Agatha's will.

"I could watch her." Jane assured her wife.

"You have papers to grade." Sam glared. "And if you want takeout, I better come home to the laundry folded! Not crumpled up on the bed like a mess!"

Jane laughed.

"Whatever, Major Mommy!"

"Don't call me that!" Sammy smiled.

Jane stuck her tongue out as a response. The whole situation made Agatha feel... Happy?

As they walked passed the hallway, Agatha spotted an old photo of her new moms as teenagers with a very familiar looking person between them.

In this new reality, Sanjay died fourteen years ago. Out of love, The Couple named their daughter after him.

Agatha glared at his cocky smile, the nerd actually bested her!

"I'll let you look at some old Dark Knight comics, Jay. Just don't doodle on them, alright?"
Last edited by Kappa Evil Foot on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Postby Phoenix10 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Perfect ending - really enjoyed this story. Nice work!
Phoenix10

Postby funfun74 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:04 pm

Same. I enjoyed it was well.
funfun74
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Hey, thanks, Phoenix and Funfun, that really means a lot. There's a lot of great stories on this site, very inspiring stuff, and I'm having fun improving my skills.
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories