Security Detail Can Be Fattening (Formerly The Ruby Ring)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Security Detail Can Be Fattening (Formerly The Ruby Ring

Postby theapes » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:50 pm

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it. Working on the next part as we speak, probably 3 more parts left.
Deviant Art Page - https://www.deviantart.com/jake27

Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Jakejmj27

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:58 pm

Waiting four months for Comic Con seemed like an eternity for the new couple. Each day they would discuss what they would wear, how they were going to put the costumes together, how long they’d have to wait in line, etc. Rosa was new at this but she did a ton of online research and realized that they’d have to get their extra early if they didn’t want to wait forever to enter. The anticipation was building as each day passed.

“Roy, hun, we, chomp, need to get there at least two hours early tomorrow, otherwise, urp, we’ll be waiting in line foreverrrrrrrrrr.”

She rocked over to him on the couch with a playful smile on her face. Roy pushed her back gingerly and just laughed.

“Lol, well, I’m sure it won’t be forever. They thought Han would be frozen in carbonite forever and we know how that worked out”, he says before passing her another slice of pizza.

Rosa eagerly accepts it and makes short work of the pineapple and ham slice. She stifles a belch and leans over to the coffee table to grab her coke, though it requires a great deal of effort.

Seeing her discomfort, Roy lends a hand.

“Here you go babe. No need to strain yourself for no reason.”

She’s grateful for this help.

“Who better than you?” she asks before planting a greasy kiss on his cheek. “I’m the luckiest woman in the, urp, world.”

“And I’m the luckiest guy in the world. Tomorrow is going to be great.”

Neither one slept much that night; they were both too excited to close their eyes for longer than a minute. Not that the sleeping arrangements were all that comfortable anyway. The bed Roy had, a queen, was not exactly forgiving when you have over 650 pounds laying on it. It creaked and groaned each time either of them shifted their weight, which alone could keep a person up, let alone two who were acting like little kids on Christmas Eve.

The day had finally arrived and they were eager to get started. Roy showered first and quickly went about getting ready. He put just the right amount of gel in his hair to keep it parted properly, then added some gel to the back of his half mullet that he had been growing the past 4 months to have the extra authentic feel. That was probably the easiest part of his cosplay because the outfit he had purchased two months ago was not going to fit as easily as it had then.

Being with Rosa may have been increasing the enjoyment he was getting out of life, but it was also increasing the number on the scale as well. He had always been heavy, it ran in his family. Now though, being with a woman who's gluttony knew no bounds only put him on pace to be the heaviest in his family.

He struggled to button up the shirt, straining past his orb shaped gut. He was a shade under 300 and it showed. His face had fully developed a second chin with a third coming in rather nicely. He didn't even bother trying to close the top button by his neck, there was way too much flab to this to happen.

Once dressed, Roy was a spitting image of Han, if Han had gone a year on Jabba the Hutt's diet. He left his vest open to make himself comfortable before taking a seat on his new couch. It was very spacious compared to his old one. Rosa had complained about the comfort level of his old one so he had replaced it with one from a specialty store Melanie had recommended.

"Probably should call them about beds too", he thought, remembering how much it had creaked lately. "Damn thing is old."

While he contemplated this, his girlfriend was finishing up getting ready in the bedroom, as evident by all the loud grunts being heard throughout the apartment. She, like Roy, had ordered her costume in advance; however she had gone to Mr. Lopez with a request to have hers specially made to enhance its authenticity (in truth Roy just felt bad at the thought of telling her they didn't have her size).

He was paid to make the costume, as it was going to take several pieces of clothes and many hours to throw it together. He measured her the day she came up with the plan and while he had been a little generous with her numbers, she had still gone past those expectations.

"Ugh, hun? Can you, ugh, help me please? I can't zip this, urgh, damn thing up", she cried from the bedroom.

Upon waddling in, Roy could see that zipping this faux dress up was going to be easier said than done. The many folds of fat on her back had seemingly united into one giant roll that stood at the bottom of her neck and would not allow the zipper to traverse their cellulite continence. Plus, navigating around her elephantine ass was going to be even more troublesome, given his own added girth.

With some clever thinking, he maneuvered himself to the side and with the help of a coat hanger, gripped onto the zipper as tight as he could and pulled. He felt like he was going to have a heart attack but finally he had accomplished his goal. The zipper wasn't completely at the top but it was close enough.

Taking a step back, he looked at his girlfriend in her costume and was in awe. The outfit was so spot on that he couldn't believe it wasn't from the movie. That was nothing to say of course for how his girlfriend looked otherwise. She was probably the same height as Princess Leia and had been able to get the hair style to a perfect match, but that was where the similarities ended.

By now, Rosa was as wide as she was tall, with her hips nearly 80 inches and her stomach at just over 50. He watched her shift, her belly indentation becoming more evident as her body began to sweat from the exertion. He could tell this would be a problem as the white outfit was becoming increasingly see thru and already her FUPA line was showing in the front.

"Babe, it might be a little cold, maybe you should wear the little coat I got you?"

Rosa shook her head, letting her three chins jiggle in agreement with her decision.

"Come on Roy! Mr. Lopez worked hard on this, I want to show it off! Besides, I think I look rather ravishing, don't you?"

She winks at him and lifts a tubby arm to her face exposing quite a bit of arm wobble.

Roy giggles and admits she does look good, though you wouldn't know it from their lack of physical relationship. They've been dating over four months and have not slept together. Sure they lay in the same bed but they have not had sex. Hell they haven't gotten past French kissing!

Roy had only been with one woman before so his lack of "game" was to be expected, but Rosa was the real wild card here. She was never one who slept around but whenever she was dating a guy, they had a VERY active sex life.  She would constantly wake her boyfriend up in the morning by giving him head, or she was stroke his dick long enough for him to wake up and then climb on top of him to have a little morning sex. Being with Roy however, she never even thought to do any of those things.

It was almost like she had reverted to being a virgin again. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to have sex; she was constantly horny and in the mood. However, there was a shyness and nervousness to her now, one that didn’t want to mess things up. Since Roy wasn’t trying, she wasn’t going to.

Because of this, she ate away her horniness. She would eat and eat, past the point of fullness in an attempt to quell whatever dampness was occurring when she saw Roy walk by as she now considered him incredibly sexy.  She watched him standing there, his own pendulous gut wobbling from the sudden movement, his own man breasts being almost as large as hers and almost started drooling. She felts her knees get weak; and not only because she wasn’t used to standing for this long. She was dying to just jump on top of him at that moment, her cotton panties already soaked from her own juices. She was envisioning herself prone on her back (thinner than she was presently), her legs up in the air and her sex showcased for the world to see. She giggled happily in this fantasy as he took off his shirt, his smooth flabby belly covering his penis until he finally lifted his gut up to expose his rock solid penis.

Rosa felt her nipples get stiff as she watched him turn around in real life, his own chunky thighs pressed together in the faux leather. She let out a content moan and pinched one of her nipples, pressing her thighs together as tightly as she possibly could (which was difficult with how large they were), trying her best to not ruin Mr. Lopez’s work and rip her pants off to get some relief.

In her fantasy Roy was teasing her, tonguing her like she was an ice cream cone, each kiss and lick eliciting further ecstasy. As he was doing this, hands appeared out of nowhere, both holding a different food item. She greedily gobbled each one up, biting into the fattening treats at a faster pace as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

Rosa had to grab onto the bed, she was losing it. Roy waddled out of the bedroom and once he did she went back to her day dream, this time he was done playing with her; now he was entering her with his massive cock. The first thrust hurt but after that they got more and more pleasurable. She found herself asking for it harder and faster, both his ramming and the food being presented to her. She shook herself out of it for a moment, intent on getting Roy to take her right then and there.

“Roy, um, uh, can we um, maybe, I don’t know, wait to, ohh, go to Comic Con?”

He stopped moving towards his entry nook and paused.

“Babe, we have to go. If we don’t, we’ll be late! And you wanted to see Chewbacca’s stunt double in person!”

She pauses. She’s so wet that her inner thighs are drenched, both from her sweat and sexual juices that she doesn’t want to go anywhere. On the other hand, Roy wants this even more than sex and they had been waiting so long to go. She, shaking the wonderful dream that had brought her moments away from cumming, resolves to go forward with Comic Con.

“He’s fucking me later though”, she mumbled to herself while ponderously making her way outside.

“You ok hun? You seem disheveled” he asks, failing to notice that the tickets for the event aren’t in his hands but still on the nook.

“I’m, I’m fine, just low blood sugar. We have time to stop for a gasp, snack, right?”

“Sure”, he responds, annoyed that they still haven’t left and will probably have a long line to wait on.

He watches her shift slightly side ways to exit the apartment, her hips and belly still brushing against the doorframe. Her jumbo rear end sloshes up and down violently, like a life boat caught in a storm. Each check crashes into one another as she slowly waddles towards the elevator.

Roy just smiles as he locks the door, the tickets for Comic Con hanging from the nook.

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 pm

The amount of people waiting in line by the time they left the diner was insane. Roy, a bit agitated that his girlfriend had forced them to get donuts and then breakfast before standing outside the convention, finally relaxed. It was nice weather and he was among like minded people. He glanced over and saw others doing the cosplay scene; there was a guy in a Deadpool costume with overalls and a straw hat, claiming to be "Farmerpool"; a woman dressed up in a karate gi and a blond wig who thought she was a "Super Saiyajin"; and a couple with their son, all dressed up with blood and disheveled clothing acting like zombies. He couldn't have been more thrilled.

"Wow, there are so many people here", Rosa said while munching on a left over donut from Dunkin.

"There are babe. Hopefully this goes quick, I can't wait to see the preview for the new Avengers movie!"

Roy happily claps his hands together at the thought of this. His portly girlfriend laughs along with him, her chins shaking from the movement.

As they wait, the line begins to move ever so slowly towards the front. Roy is trying to maintain his composure and act cool in front of his new girlfriend but he isn't doing that great of a job. The thought of being around so many like minded people and being able to freely talk about the movies he loves is just too much for him. Sure, he can discuss this with Rosa but she's new to the game; she doesn't understand all the non-canon comics or other things he's into.
Rosa, for her part, has tried very much to understand the things Roy is into, whether it's Star Wars or otherwise. She has been reading comic books and other novels in the Star Wars universe as well as non-Star Wars themed materials. She's been binge watching "One Punch Man" on breaks and then on nights back home she either watches the original "Dragon Ball" anime (in Japanese with subtitles, of course), or she reads comics related to the Marvel Universe. This however, has not been enough to pierce Roy's guard completely.
He's not used to having a girlfriend so this is still a learning experience for him as well. He feels awkward around her and that has put a bit of a damper on their otherwise happy relationship.

"It just sucks that George and Melanie couldn't come, would have been nice for them to share this with us."

Rosa tries adjusting her belt, her stomach desperately wants out from its tight confines.

"Too bad is right, though I don't think they're into this kind of stuff anyway."

Roy moves forward in line a few inches before tugging at his pants, his stomach forcing the waistband to droop to low to cover his generously proportioned backside.

"Besides, George has his own issues to deal with with Karen, he doesn't need to waste time coming up with a costume to wear."

She nods in agreement. Her friend has been trying very hard with Karen but they haven't found much common ground. He has tried being nice and talking to her about things they may have in common but she brushes him off.

"I was talking to him and he said the only time she doesn't chew his head off is when he brings her a coffee so he's been doing that every day for the past month or so. He brings her a donut too but she always complains about the additional running she has to do to burn that off."

"Someone turning down free donuts? What a monster!"

She plops another donut in her mouth, not even trying to make a joke.

"I didn't say she turns them down, I just said she complains. Well, at least I don't think she's turning them down but who knows. All I know is she's a pain in the ass.

Rosa nods in agreement.

"Oh I know. Last week I had to hear her bitch to Ross about how all these off hours were messing up her schedule and she hadn't been able to work out in a bit. I guess she thought I was eavesdropping so she asked when the last time I ran was."

"Nasty woman."

"I know. If it wasn't for my bum knee I could totally take her!"

She points to her knee that was injured all those years ago. Even though there is a ton of thigh flab covering the top of the knee, the scar is still visible.

"Definitely babe, definitely."

Roy shakes his head. His girlfriend is still somewhat delusional, though he doesn't know why. She admits she's put on weight but doesn't acknowledge her obesity. Roy doesn't care but there are times when he has to refrain from reminding her or correcting her about things.

"Anyway, speaking of Karen, her partner is moving in with Melanie?"

"Mhm, I chomp, can't believe it either! I'm so happy for them! She's such a great person and they're the perfect, gulp, couple!"

Rosa tucks the last bit of jelly donut down her gullet and lets out a small belch.

"I bet wedding bells are on the way soon too! I can't wait! Maybe, urp, I'll get to be in her bridal party! That would be so cool!"

This is a complete 180 from Rosa as just a little more than a year ago she was not a fan of Melanie at all. However, all the time around her had made her grown rather fond of the thin woman and considered her like family. This, along with her relationship with Roy was making Rosa feel the happiest she ever had in her life.

"Looks like we're getting close to the front, Ro."

They glance up to see that they're now next. The bouncers, a large older gentleman and a younger much more athletic man who clearly is uninterested, are checking bags and IDs. He strictly asks for two proofs of ID before letting anyone in and his face appears to be in a constant scowl. He looks up at Rosa and George and motions them over.

"Alright, lemme see your passes, tickets, and IDS."

Rosa reaches into her bag and pulls out their IDs and the passes. Roy waits for her to pull out the tickets but that moment never comes.

"I, I could have sworn I put them in this bag. Didn't you put them in my bag last night after taking them off the nook?"

Roy grabs her bag.

"No, I thought you were going to put them in your bag this morning?"

He's clearly annoyed as he frantically looks for the tickets. The security guard folds his arms across his massive chest and barks at them.

"Look you two, no tickets, no entrance. I don't make the rules but I do enforce them. Now, if you can't find the tickets it's time for you to go."

He points to the street, his veiny arm essentially threatening them.

"Come on, can't you let us in? It's obvious that we got tickets otherwise we wouldn't have the passes. Can't you just let us go?"

Rosa looks at him with her eyes and does her best to flirt with him. He's not impressed.

"Uh no. I'm not losing my job, especially not for you two. Maybe instead of going to Dunkin Donuts, you should have made sure you had all you needed to enter."

He glances at her box of donuts and chuckles.

"Besides, I'd be doing this place a favor, no one needs to see what you're showing off right now 'hun' with that outfit!"

He laughs loudly before turning back to the entrance.

Rosa's eyes begin to well up with tears as the guards words sting her. She looks over at Roy who isn't even paying attention.

"Can't you cut us a break?"

"Right. Tell you want 'Flab Solo', you and 'Leia the Hutt' can go home and get your tickets and when you do, I'll let you come to the front of the line. Now go before I rescind that nice offer."

He goes back to checking others IDs as Roy and Rosa step to the side.

"Ugh. Well, I guess we have to go back to the apartment and get the tickets. Sucks but is what it is."

Rosa doesn't respond and her back is still facing him. He puts a hand on her cushiony shoulder.

"It's ok babe."

"Sob, is it?"

"Sure. I mean, we forgot the tickets but that happens. Let's go back."

He starts to walk towards the street to hail a cab but Rosa doesn't turn around to walk with him. He realizes this and doesn't understand what's going on.

"Hun?"

"That's, sob, all you, sob, have to say? You just care about the tickets?"

Roy doesn't still doesn't get it.

"What, that asshole? He's a guy with a badge basically who think's he's a tough guy, don't worry about it. Now let's go, otherwise we'll never get in."

Rosa isn't having it. She turns around and looks at him and it's obvious she is very hurt and angry. Her chipmunk cheeks are beet red and her plump lips are quivering.

"No. I'm, I'm not going back with you. You, you just let that guy insult us and you did nothing to respond!"

She waddles past him and he tries to get in front of her but she pushes past him.

"Ro, wait!"

He jogs past her and stands in front. Even the short little jog has winded him but he tries to remain calm.

"Babe, come on. You're really going to let that guy get to you? He's an idiot."

"I don't care what he is! He made fun of you! Of me! You didn't even say a word to him, you just went on about the damn tickets! Don't you care about me? Yourself?"

Roy doesn't know how to respond. He stands there silently.

"I can't be with someone who doesn't give a shit about himself, let alone me. I'm out of here. Don't follow me!"

She pushes him out of her way and then tries to hail a cab. One stops and she gets in, struggling to life her tree trunk sized thighs up the lift bar of the SUV. As she pulls away, she cries heavily into her arm.

"Rosa!"

Roy yells as he watches his girlfriend leave. He tries to call her but it immediately goes to voicemail.

"Damn it."

Roy stands there in the street, stunned. He knows if he tries getting in touch with her today it'll only make things worse. He also knows that if he doesn't do anything, he'll lose her forever.

"What the hell do I do now", he wonders.

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:20 pm

Roy called Rosa all day and all night but to no avail. After the first two calls everything went straight to voicemail. Frustrated, he thought about going to her apartment but decided against it; he was too nervous that any action like that would lead her to dump him. He had never been in a relationship before and was not going to risk doing anything that would ruin his only chance to fix things.

He knew she had taken a few days off from work so he expected to patch things up when they worked together. However, when those days passed and on the first day she was supposed to return she called out sick, Roy began to think that he was finished. He called her frantically and when it once again went to voicemail he was about to leave a message but chickened out. He threw the phone to the grown and began to weep.

As he sat there in the locker room weeping, a familiar voice emerged from behind.

“Hey look who decided to show up today. How’s it going bud?”

Roy looks over to see George standing next to him. Well, more appropriately, his gut. The big man is standing in front of him in his ill fitting uniform with a bottle of Pepsi in his hand. He takes a big swig before letting out a belch.

"Hey, George. Um, have you spoken to Rosa today?"

"Sorry bud, haven't talked to her since our last shift the other day."

"Damn it. Ok, thanks man."

George is a little puzzled by this.

"Weren't you just with her? I thought that was Comic-Con?"

Roy looks at the floor in an attempt to hide his dismay. George sees through it.

"What happened?"

He puts his hand on Roy's shoulder.

"You can tell me bud. We're friends."

Roy lets out another sigh. He's obviously upset about something and George can tell.

"You guys get in a fight?"

Roy goes about telling the story about what happened at Comic-Con, sparing no details and not lying about anything that happened. George listens and waits to assess what has happened.

"That is a tough one. Let me ask you, do you love her?"

The question takes Roy aback.

"I, I er, I um. I guess I do?"

"You guess?"

"Well, I mean, I dunno, I think I do."

George's voice and tone get stern as he stares at the smaller security guard.

"Look Roy. You're my friend and I like you but Rosa and I have been friends for years. So if you're going to lie to me or hurt her I'm going to kick your ass. Now you tell me, right now, no bullshit, do you love her?"

The question puts him on the defensive. He’s never been in love before and honestly doesn’t know how to respond. He thinks back to their first real time hanging out together. They had just seen Diablo and Roy was critiquing it in the best way he could.

“Man, that movie was so god awful.”

Rosa, sipping a large cup of soda, lets out a belch and continues waddling along side him. She doesn’t know much of the mythology so she doesn’t want to sound stupid. She ponders what to say.

“I mean, like, um, how dumb was it?”

“Horrible CGI, makes Gollum look like a guy in a costume!”

“Ha ha snort, yeah, Goldberg. What a stupid character he was. Glad he never made it into the other movies!”

This comment makes him stop in tracks. He turns to the shorter and much stockier woman and gives her the snake eyes.

“Who is Goldberg?”

Rosa begins to sweat more than usual. She doesn’t know why but she doesn’t want to upset Roy. She begins to stammer.

“Um, um, the guy. You know, the CGI guy from the movies.

“Rosa, are you telling me you’ve NEVER watched Lord of the Rings? Like, ever?”

“I, um, urp, um.”

She looks at him and knows she can’t lie anymore.

“No! No! I’ve never watched Lord of the Rings before! I’m sorry!”

She is about to cry while Roy tries to figure out what to do. He puts his hand on her shoulder and tells her it’s ok. He hugs her and tries very hard not to get aroused. At first she doesn’t respond but then he notes she is grabbing him a little close. He backs away in shock and confusion and also not to make himself look bad.

“I mean, it’s totally fine. You can tell me these things. You know that, right?”

“I, snort, didn’t want you to think lesser of me. I know you know so much about film and that’s really cool and I just didn’t wanna look like a loser is all.

“Aw, you’re not a loser at all, just a novice. I promise I’ll watch them all with you and answer any questions.”

“Really? You don’t mind?”

He looks at her again and notices how happy she seems to be now. He nods.

“Not at all. Come on, let’s get dinner and we can talk some more.”

His mind comes back to the present and how she quickly studied all the shows and movies he loved; how she even subjected herself to ridicule to dress up with him for something he always wanted to do. He realizes how happy they make one another and finally understands his mistake and what he would lose if he doesn't admit the truth.

"You're right George, I do love her. I need to make this right."

George smiles.

"That's what I wanted to hear. I think.."

His sentence is cut off.

"George! George! Where the hell are you! George!"

George shakes his head and grunts.

"Yes Karen?"

"George do you see what time it is?!? It's 10:20 and I'm 15 minutes behind on my much needed coffee to complete this round. I don't know what you're doing but you need to get over to Dunkin Donuts now!"

The former muscle head gives his walkie talkie the finger before gruffly replying.

"I'll be there in a second. Melanie already knows you're coming, you don't have to wait for me."

"Hustle up tubby, I'm not gonna look bad to make you feel better. "

She logs off.

"What a fucking pain in the ass", George says before reattaching his walkie talkie to his belt. It takes a bit of effort due to the sheer size of his gut.

"I don't know how you put up with it."

"It's not, huff, easy. You'd think like 7 free coffees a shift would help but it doesn't. Even when she's not being abusive it's in a condescending way. 'George you didn't add enough cream or George tell your girlfriend I ordered an extra large not a medium or George glazed are good but I prefer chocolate glazed'. Ugh it's a hassle."

"It's not right.I'd talk to Ross."

"That won't do any good, he loves her. Besides, if she ever passes the police exam he doesn't want her to get back at him. She seems vindictive."

"When's her test again? She hasn't mentioned that for a bit", Roy responds while checking to see if Rosa has decided to get back to him (she hasn't).

George smiles.

It was about three weeks ago and she claims that thanks to this place she hasn't been able to train which hasn't allowed her to keep pace with the changes the department has made to their entrance exams. She failed though I couldn't really make out why, she was angrily eating a glazed donut.”

Roy chuckles.

"Anyway, I have to go get over there before she kills me. Roy, go tell Rosa how you feel. Make things right. I'm counting on you."

He waddles away and Roy nods his head recognizing what he has to do. With confidence he's never had, he waddles himself to Ross' office.

"Boss, I'm not feeling good, I think I'm gonna go home. I may have caught what Rosa has."

Ross looks at him and just shrugs his shoulders.

"Whatever, we were gonna be overbooked in an hour anyway. Go home and get rest and don't touch anything, I don't want to get sick too."

Roy fakes a cough and Ross yells for him to leave. Pleased with himself, Roy leaves the mall and hurries to his car, determined to tell the woman he loves how he really feels.

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:18 am

Thanks for adding a new chapter! This is a great story, theapes.
Kappa Evil Foot
Transformation Master

Previous

Return to Stories