A busman's holiday

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: A busman's holiday

Postby Islewing » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:20 pm

that's fair enough.
Islewing
Transformation Master

Postby blurmy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:50 am

When she got there she was greeted by Kelly, “Nessa! Oh I’m so glad you decided to come!” she said as she wrapped Vanessa in a big hug “You deserve it after stepping in and helping us out like that, not to mention we’re going to get waffles! My favourite” she said patting her belly and laughing.
Kelly was attired as Vanessa would have guessed, a black blouse with a dark red skirt that finished just above her plump knee, rounded off with calf high black leather boots, she’d spiked up her hair a little and Vanessa had to admit she looked really cute. Margie introduced Vanessa to the other girls as they made their way to the waffle house and they were there before she really had a chance to remember any of their names.

As they were seated Kelly made her way straight up to the waffle bar, knowing exactly what she wanted. “What are you going to get Nessa?” asked Margie “Oh I’ll probably just have some coffee, I’m not one for sweets normally” replied Vanessa. “Really? You look like a girl that likes to indulge her sweet tooth, especially on her day off”. Vanessa read between the lines and mouthed “Really?” “Sure” replied Margie “Remember, your life’s on hold” With that Vanessa cracked a smile and joined Kelly over at the waffle bar, she hadn’t allowed herself sweets in a while and was looking forward to what was on offer.

“It all looks so good” remarked Vanessa, “Have you not been here before?” asked Kelly, Vanessa shook her head no to which Kelly responded “Ooooh you go take a seat, I know the best things here, let me deal with this for ya” Vanessa giggled “Okay, I trust you” and went back to join the table.
The girls were chatting amongst themselves so didn’t notice when Margie asked “What do you think of Kelly?”
“She’s lovely, so friendly, she must be great to work with” replied Vanessa
“Well she seems to have taken a shine to you, I’ve never seen her fix any of the other girls waffles, she’s normally too worried about her own” laughed Margie “Yeah it’s a real shame we met when I’m like this” whispered Vanessa, “I think we’d have been firm friends”
“Oh yeah, a real shame” smirked Margie.
Before Vanessa could ask what she meant by that they were interrupted by Kelly “I hope your pants are stretchy cos I got you the works!” On her plate were three waffles, 7 inches each, scoops of vanilla ice-cream, chocolate, strawberry and caramel sauce, white chocolate buttons and milk chocolate chunks, Vanessa’s eyes went wide.
“Bon apetit” laughed Kelly before digging in. Vanessa thought there was no way in hell she would even make a dent in the feast before her but she hadn’t even noticed the hunger that had crept up on her, “I guess I’ve had no breakfast and all that cleaning has revved up my appetite and it is my day off” she laughed as she picked up her knife and fork.

With a quarter of a waffle left Vanessa was defeated “Oof I don’t think I’ve ever eaten that much in my life, how do you eat all that every time?” she asked Kelly
“Practice” she laughed as she finished mopping up her ice-cream.

The chat ranged from clothes, films, music and more, Kelly and Vanessa were getting on like a house on fire, finding they shared many common interests and the compliments were plenty. Vanessa had manufactured a bit of a backstory as it would be totally unbelievable that she was an aspiring director at her company so for now she had just moved into town and was looking for a job, doing temp cleaning roles.
“Ooohh Nessa I’ve got a great idea, what are you up to for the rest of the day?” asked Kelly
“Erm nothing I suppose” replied Vanessa “I’ve got to cash my cheque but I’m free the rest of the day, did you want to hang out?”
“Yes!” squealed Kelly “We’ll cash your cheque and then I can take you to the best boutiques in town, do a little shopping, a little eating and maybe a night out, what do you think?"
“Sounds great” replied Vanessa, "just let me go and freshen up and we can go" said Kelly.

As Kelly left a sudden panic came over Vanessa.
"What am I going to do?!" she asked as she turned towards Margie "she's going to want to try on clothes and when I take these off I'm going to shrink",
"don't worry about that dearie, There's different magic at work here, you won't shrink none unless you want to so just relax and have fun okay?"

"Okay Nessa, let's roll out haha" boomed Kelly as she returned to the table.
The girls spent the rest of the day visiting numerous clothes stores interspersed with sampling the local baked goods.
Vanessa felt full the entire day, every time she felt a little empty they seemed to be going into the next patisserie or doughnut shop.
Almost all of her pay had gone on cakes and revealing clothes that Kelly continually pointed out for her.
"What am I doing spending so much money on these clothes? I'm not planning on spending any more days this size, I hope I can get store credit when I return them" went Vanessa's inner monologue.

"Sun's going down" stated Kelly "whatcha say we go back to mine, get changed into some of these sexy new clothes we got and then hit the town?"
"Oh Kelly I don't know, we've had such a long day and I'm actually feeling kinda pooped, I think I might just head back to mine and chill out for the rest of the evening",
"I think I have an even better idea" replied Kelly "how about you come back to mine, we can chill out together, I wouldn't want you to be lonely here in the big city".
Although she thought it probably wasn't the best idea, Vanessa just couldn't seem to say no to Kelly. "You can stay over and we can go into work tomorrow together", "okay that sounds cool, but I'll need to stop by mine to get a uniform" replied Vanessa in an attempt to divert her new friend.
"Oh don't worry about that, I'm sure I have something lying around that should fit you".
blurmy
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Islewing » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:04 am

Was worth the wait, thanks for continuing.
Islewing
Transformation Master

Previous

Return to Stories