Modifying Stacy (FT, MC)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Modifying Stacy (FT, MC)

Postby bstretcher20 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:35 am

First part of a story about a girl that gets involved with a guy that has her altering her body over time.

Chapter 1 just sets the stage for things to come.

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Stacy was not your average 17 year old girl from Summerset High. The brunette beauty was head of the cheerleading squad and one of the most popular girls in her grade. Being a private school meant that wealthy parents didn’t set you apart, but what did set Stacy apart was her angelic face and perfect physique. She had firm, big D cup breasts and a nice round ass, thanks to her daily gym sessions. She had just enough muscle definition to look fit and have a flat toned stomach.

Going into her final year of high school Stacy always had some boyfriend or fling happening and had slept with a few of them. Her overactive libido probably had something to do with that. In fact she had quite a mischievous side to her. She enjoyed showing some cleavage or wearing short skirts to drive the boys at school crazy.

Her life took a turn for the stranger when she met Matt, but let’s start from the beginning.

It was after the season’s first football game. Everyone was in a good mood after winning the game and the alcohol that one of the other seniors provided added to everyone's overall sense of reckless abandon. Stacy and her friends were hanging out in a parking lot close by to the stadium.

Stacy’s friend Melissa noticed a guy taking an interest in their group. He was sitting on the bonnet of his black Chevy across from them. Melissa and Stacy had known each since primary school.

Melissa was one of Stacy’s best friends and there was little that they did not tell each other. Melissa was also in the same cheerleading squad as Stacy.

“Hey Stace, I dare you to flash that hot guy over there, the one constantly checking you out. And none of that bra flashing nonsense, a proper boob flash!” The alcohol was getting to Melissa a bit and she was a bad influence on Stacy when it came to these sort of situations.

“The one sitting in on that black car over there?” Stacy replied. “Ok, you know what, challenge accepted!” Stacy wasn't one to shy away from a challenge.
He was kinda good looking and had that mysterious look about him, that Stacy found attractive in men.

Stacy walk behind the van that Melissa and her other friends were hanging out by to remove her bra without everyone noticing.

Walking back in front of the van Melissa held out her hand for Stacy’s bra. Their whole group of friends which included a few football players and some other cheerleaders were all waiting in anticipation now for what Stacy claimed she would do.

“Damn you Melissa! Did you go and tell everyone now?!” Stacy shouted. With the alcohol in her system she felt up for it, but had started to blush slightly. Stacy had flashed her boobs a few times before, but never during broad daylight and in a parking lot. The alcohol was obviously lowering her inhibitions.

The guy across from them was staring intently at their group now, having noticed that they are up to something.

“Wow Stace! Calm down would ya!” Melissa laughed as she pointed out Stacy’s hard nipples that could be seen poking though her shirt. They were very visible now without her bra to conceal them. Stacy had rather large pink areolas, at least 2 inches across with nipples that that stuck out almost a quarter of an inch. They were big by her standards, but still appeared normal on her 34D cup breast.

As soon as she got out in front of everyone she lifted her top with both hands in one smooth motion. Her magnificent orbs jiggled slightly before coming to a rest. They were very perky for their size with her erect nipples pointing slightly upward. Their group of friends all started shouting and whistling in approval and the guy she flashed’s eyes looked like they were popping out of his head. He could see they were planning something, but he was not prepared for the nice surprise.

Stacy shook her boobs from side to side for good measure and then lowered her tank-top back down. It was all over within the span of a few seconds. Stacy was relieved to have her boobs covered again, but could not deny that she got a big rush out of doing stuff like this. Her heart was pounding in her ears and she felt that her nipples were even harder than before.

After a while everyone settled down again and were getting ready to leave. Stacy got her bra back from Melissa and headed over to the bathroom. The hot guy that she flashed was no where to be seen, but his car was still in the same spot.

She needed to get her bra back on and maybe even have a quick masturbation session. She could feel that she was slightly wet down below from flashing that guy earlier and probably also the booze and excitement of having foregone her bra.

“That was quite the show” a male voice said as Stacy walked into the bathroom.

Slightly startled by the unexpected presence Stacy turned to see that guy she had flashed earlier leaning against the far corner of the room. Quickly recovering, she gave him a devious smile as she started washing her hands to give herself some time to think about if she wanted to run or find out more about this mysterious man.

“My name is Matt by they way.” He said. “I feel it’s only fair you know my name after I got to meet so much of you earlier.”

Looking him over again Stacy decided that he wasn’t bad looking at all with his neatly trimmed hair and clean shaving face. He looked to be around 25 and reminded her of one of the characters from that crazy show Melissa was always going on about, called Supernatural or some name like that. She finished washing her hands and quickly dried them off with a paper towel.

“Nice to meet you Matt” Stacy replied extending out her hand as Matt stepped closer. Taking her hand in his, they were now face to face and Stacy could smell his cologne. Being this close to him and holding his hand Stacy felt intoxicated by him and her pussy started to make her panties even more wet than what they already were.“My...name is..... Stacy..” she whispered almost too soft to hear.

Stacy just stood there staring at him, her brain was suddenly too fuzzy to even think of something more to say. Stacy did not know why or how, but she was desperate to do something more than just hold hands with Matt, even after having just met him a few seconds ago.

Besides for being so handsome, he was well built, probably went to gym quite often. Matt just smiled back at her with all the confidence in the world. It’s as if he knew exactly the effect he was having on her. “So!” Matt said eventually breaking the silence and ending their hand shake.

“I’m going to a small get together at a friend’s place tonight, you should join me. And to be sure that I’ll see you there, I think I should hang on to this for you.” Matt said as he stepped even closer to her and reached behind her to pull the bra out that she stuffed there earlier. As he took it out he slipped a piece of paper into it’s place.

Stacy didn’t even flinch as he took her bra. “What’s going on with me?” Stacy thought to herself. She’s never been so lost for words and spellbound by a guy before.

Just like that, Matt headed out the women’s bathroom, leaving Stacy standing there dumbstruck and still braless. After a few seconds she managed to compose herself a bit more and pulled out the piece paper Matt had put in her skirt's waistband.

It had an address on it and a note below that read “Don’t bother with a bra tonight if you decide to come, it will only slow us down. Hope to see you later.”

“I’m definitely not going to some random party with a guy I don’t even know” was her first thought, but she put the paper back into her pocket and headed out the bathroom. She still felt horny, but that would have to wait.

As soon as she got outside Stacy realised that she was still without a bra. She could feel her nipples tenting the front of her shirt.

“There you are!” Melissa said as she walked over to Stacy. “Everyone is going to Steve’s house after this. His parents aren’thome and all the whole football team will be there! You know what that means Stace!?” Stacy wasn’t really paying much attention to her friend at the moment, she was busy looking around the parking lot for Matt or that black Chevy of his.

“Heloo! Earth to Stacy!” said as she waved her hand in front of Stacy’s face. “I thought you put your bra back on? I know you got perfect tits and all, but even you should always wear support to prevent the sags. Especially the likes of us that jump around so much with cheerleading.”

“I didn’t feel like it.” Stacy replied. “I think I’ll go home and shower first then meet you there later, maybe.”

“Are you ok?” asked Melissa. “You seem a bit out of it”.

“Yea I’m fine.” Lied Stacy “ I’ll see you later Liz” Stacy was still trying to figure out what had happened in the bathroom earlier and why she was so attracted to this guy.

“Suit yourself” Melissa was too tipsy from their earlier drinking to pay much more attention to Stacy and had already started off again in the direction of the other cheerleaders and football players.

Once Stacy got home she took a shower and made sure to shave around her nether region. She kept it in a landing strip style, which was pretty popular among their group of cheerleaders. Most of them had seen each other naked before because they often showered together in the school bathrooms after a game or cheerleading practice.

After she dried herself of she stood in front of the full length mirror in her bedroom to admire herself before getting dressed. It was safe to say that Stacy was vain and enjoyed showing off what good genes and long hours of exercise had given her. She had a nice tan from all the time she spent doing cheerleading practice outdoors. They also had a huge pool in the backyard of her parents mansion which she would mostly just use to further work on her tan. The cheerleading tops gave her same awful tan lines that she had to get rid of by tanning topless and sometimes even completely naked when no one else was home.

Stacy had a nice firm butt and long defined legs. Not bulky , but just fit enough to look athletic. Stacy’s boobs were one of her best assets and that was quite an achievement with such a beautiful face and her bright blue eyes that instantly captivated people. She was lucky enough that all the exercise that she did had not caused her boobs to shrink as with many of the other girls on their squad. Noticing how her nipples were crinkling up again reminded her of the note that Matt had given her telling her not to wear a bra that evening. Was she really planning on going to that party he had invited her to?

It was already 7pm and she still had to do her hair and get dressed. She was running slightly late because she had spent a long time masturbating in the shower. Stacy could not go more than 2 days without masturbating due to her crazy sex drive.

She made up her mind to ditch the usual party with Melissa and her other high school friends and rather go see Matt again. Stacy decided on wearing some of tightest jeans that showed off her round ass so well and a flowy top she got from a designer shop last week. It had extra strips of material across her chest but ended at bellybutton height. She chose this top because it would help hide that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her boobs were firm enough to not give it away, but the extra jiggle when she would walk and dance and also her large nipples might cause problems.

Going somewhere new to meet someone she didn’t really know while not wearing a bra was making Stacy quite exited. At least she had her favorite black lacy G-string on to keep her womanly nectar at bay if she got a bit too exited. Stacy was very confident and outgoing. She was used to being the most popular girl at parties because of her looks and being the most attractive in her circle of friends.

Only Stacy’s younger brother Isaac was home at the moment. Her parents usually worked late, which was one of the reasons that they lived in such a big house and could afford to send her to an elite private school. “I’m going out!” Stacy shouted in her brother’s direction as she made her way to the garage. No reply. He was probably knee deep in his computer games again.

Arriving at the location Matt had given her on the note 15 minutes later Stacy was amazed at how big the party was.

It seemed like there were people everywhere. “How am I supposed to find Matt in this place, I should have asked for his number.” Stacy thought. She made her way inside and got a drink. Despite having been drinking alcohol at parties since she was 16, Stacy was a cheap drunk. Regardless, Stacy downed the cup, she wanted the liquid courage if she was going to do what she thought she might. A few guys around her shouted some college cheer as they noticed her upturning her drink.

She didn’t recognise anyone. Most of the people were from one of the local colleges. Some drunk students have ended up in the pool, still with their clothes on. Stacy made sure to not get too close to the pool, it would be really embarrassing if she ended up in the water in her current attire.

She headed upstairs to check on her outfit in a bathroom. She was halfway up the stairs when she noticed Matt casually leaning over the railing looking at her. He looked even more handsome tonight than earlier in the day.

Without saying a word, Matt winked at her, took her hand and led her down the hall. Stacy tried to say something, but the music and other people drowned her voice out. She had an idea of what might happen tonight. Stacy wasn’t a virgin anymore, but for some reason she was a bit nervous about the situation. Mostly because this guy that she met less than 24 hours ago had such control over her. As they entered the main bedroom Stacy caught the cent of Matt’s cologne and she instantly started producing some more moisture down below.

Matt closed the door behind them giving them some privacy. Stacy started making some small talk but Matt cut her off. “I’m glad you came tonight, I knew you were special when I saw you after the football game.” Stacy kept quite and just listened to him. For some reason she could not explain she felt like she was on her first date with a guy and wanted to do and say everything just right in order to please him.If there was such a thing as a love spell then Stacy was definitely under one now with Matt.

“I hope you followed the instructions on my note? I can show you a world of new pleasure Stacy, but you would have to follow some rules of my mine.”

“I did” Stacy said with a devious smile as she started taking her shirt off. “I’ve been with other guys you know, and I know what you’re looking for. I’m not looking for something serious. I just want some fun before my final senior year begins.” Stacy was amazing herself with how assertive she was.

Stacy crossed her arms with the intention of appearing more dominant, but feeling her hard nipples pressing onto her arms she realised that she had completely removed her shirt. “What the hell?” She thought. “I was just loosening one button to tease him a bit...” She started to cover her naked bust but decided against it. “Play it cool, pretend like you wanted to take you shirt off” she told herself. She brushed the lack of self control off as an effect of the alcohol she had consumed a few minutes ago.

“Is that so?” Matt replied smiling at her. “Lets see how this goes and then you can decide for yourself if you want to see me again after tonight.” Stacy could not deny that she wanted Matt something awful. She was already forgetting that she had removed her shirt without meaning to as she started walking forward to kiss Matt.

Matt went with it and returned the kiss. As they made out Matt started to undo Stacy’s pants. It all went so fast from there that Stacy hardly even registered that Matt had removed the rest of her clothes along with his own. As Stacy fell back onto the bed spreading her legs in anticipation for him. She finally got a good look at his magnificent form. Matt’s perfect six pack abs led down into a v-line that looked like an arrow pointing to his erect member. His penis must have been at least 8 inches long! Stacy noticed that it had a slight upwards curve, something she hasn’t seen before on a guy, but decided that she liked it. It gave him a more exotic look. Combined with the rest of his appearance and scent, Stacy’s body was ready and willing for whatever he desired.

Pausing for a moment, Matt retrieved something from his fallen pants and told Stacy to sit up. Annoyance that Matt was slowing things down was replaced by curiosity when she saw what Matt started attaching to her erect nipples. It was some type of nipple clamp that had a small teardrop shaped weight attached to the end. When Matt let go of the clip it pulled her nipples slightly downward. They were relatively light, but just heavy enough for Stacy to constantly feel the downward pull. “Say 'welcome' to your new best friends.” Matt said as he finished attaching the second clip to her other nipple.

It was a strange feeling to have something pull downward on her nipples, but it was new and kinky, two of the things that Stacy always welcomed in her sex life. Matt instructed Stacy to sit on her knees, facing downward so that they could do it do it doggy style. As Stacy looked around to see Matt join her on the bed he made her face away from him again. Before she had a chance to ponder why he preferred her facing away from him, her pussy was filled with something big and hard.

As the party continued loudly downstairs, Matt and Stacy were fucking in the main bedroom upstairs. Stacy had sensitive nipples and came within the first 2 minutes from when they started. The force of Matt’s thrusts sent her nipple weights flailing wildly and Stacy actually started to enjoy the feeling even more. Matt had her by a handful of hair and was riding her hard. Her g-spot was also being stimulated properly, thanks to the curve in Matt’s penis.

Stacy always stroked and pulled on one of her nipples when playing with herself, but these nipples weights allowed for both of her nipples to be stimulated at the same time while freeing up her hands. She was thankful for her freed-up hands because she needed to constantly stabilize herself because they were going at it so rough.

20 minuets later Stacy lay back on the bed, completely exhausted. Her new nipple weights pulling her nipples down and to the side of her chest. “That was one of the best fucks of my life!” she exhaled. She was breathing hard and had a sheen of sweat covering her naked body. Matt got up and started getting his fallen clothes together. “This was fun Stacy, but I’m going away for a while and I need you to do something for me, until I see you again.” Matt explained to her that while he is away on business for the next week he wants her to wear her nipple jewellery as often as possible.

Stacy agreed straight away. She felt compelled to please Matt and would do it to make him happy. “You have a nice body Stacy, but you have the potential to be something completely unique if you let me help you.”

Stacy agreed to everything Matt asked of her. He gave her a note with all his instructions on. Before they parted ways Matt gave her a second set of nipple weights that use small suction cups to stay attached to the nipple. “Think of these as jewellery, like earrings, but for you nipples.”

Stacy left the party with her new toys still attached to her assets beneath her shirt, she would not be able to comfortably wear a bra at the same time. She only removed them that evening at home and by then her nipples were red and feeling very sensitive.

Stacy showered and went to bed without putting her new jewellery back on. Stacy’s mind lingered on the note which Matt had given her. The note instructed her to wear the new nipple weights as often as she could. It also said to not wear bras anymore, not that it would be possible to comfortably wear one with the nipple weights attached. The other instructions were to stop shaving her womanly bits and to invest in a decent sized dildo.

15 minutes later, she was still lying awake in bed thinking about her evening’s activities. As she turned over to get more comfortable her hand moved past her breasts and brushed her nipple. “ffffff!” She inhaled sharply at the contact. Her nipples were rock hard. Why was she getting so turned on by the things she had done with Matt earlier? She decided to try and sleep with the nipple weights on for just tonight to see how it felt. That is what Matt wanted her to do anyway. Stacy now had the 2 sets of nipple weights, the new pair had small suction cups that had a detachable hand pump for creating the required suction to stay in place. The weight seemed about the same as the other set. She decided to give them a try. The cup was slightly larger than her actual nipple. Placing them over her left breast she could see that it would partially suck her areola up into the cup as well. She gave it a few pumps and let go of the pump. It felt pretty nice and she could feel her pussy becoming damp from the excitement of trying something new with her sensitive nipples. Her nipples were still tender from the evenings earlier activities, but it she could handle it.

As she let go of the weight she could see that it pulled her nipple downward. The cup started to slowly detach from her nipple because of the weight pulling it down. She pulled it off with a slight pop and replaced it firmly back on her nipple. She realised that she would have to pump it more so that the vacuum isn’t broken by the weight pulling the cup down. After pumping it more the second time her nipple pulled out almost far enough into the cup to touch the inside edge. The cup was about and inch and a half in length with an inch diameter. Her nipple looked to be stretched out almost an inch forward into the cup.

It felt a bit uncomfortable now with more suction applied to her nipple but at least it wouldn’t fall off during the night. She repeated the procedure with her other nipple and detached the pump and hose from the cups. She took a quick look at herself in the mirror on her way back to the bed.

She looked quite comical with the 2 cups and weights attached to them hanging from her now dark pink nipples. The weight was not that much, but enough to make her nipples point at a downward angle as apposed to their usual upward trajectory. The suction cups reminded her of her aunt who has 2 kids and used a breast pump. Stacy had walked in on her at a family barbecue once and was quite shocked at the sight of her aunt's boobs being sucked by an electrical breast pump.

“This isn’t pumping me, its just some light suction”. She thought to herself, “And besides it’s just for one night to see how it is.” Stacy felt like it was completely her decision to wear the nipple weights to bed. She would not yet admit it, but she would probably do almost anything Matt asked of her.

With that thought she got back into bed and noticed how she weights pulled her D-cup boobs to the sides of her chest while lying on her back. As she drifted to sleep she fantasied about the next time that she would see Matt.
bstretcher20

Re: Modifying Stacy (FT, MC)

Postby brucejedi » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:28 pm

Fantastic start!
brucejedi

Postby dagolfer » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:06 pm

Your first post - and what a beauty! Looking forward to reading more.
dagolfer

Postby wuffy » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:20 pm

Great start. Looking forward to future parts. Sounds like Matt has lots of stretching planned for Stacey among other things.
wuffy

Postby jmichaels » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:51 pm

Excellent start, can't wait to see what else Matt has in store for naive Stacy.
jmichaels
Transformation Master

Postby Transartfan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:26 am

What an amazing story please keep going I can't wait to see what sort of freak she ends up as
Transartfan

Postby Firefly2005 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:49 am

Really like where this is going - it's all my favourite changes so far. If you need any inspiration or to chat through the next instalments let me know. Whatever you do - don't give up on the story as this could be fantastic.
Firefly2005

Postby Firefly2005 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:54 am

Ps I really think Melissa should play a part in Stacy's future in all this. Would love to see some description of her body and comparison as Stacy's changes. But anyway I won't try to direct it - just take it as enthusiasm!
Firefly2005

Postby bstretcher20 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:59 am

Thanks for all the positive replies! They really motivate me put the time in to write more often.
Chapter 2 is almost done. There is allot more planned for Stacy and I would like to involve Melissa as well.
bstretcher20

Postby Transartfan » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:21 pm

Please do!! I would love to talk to you a bit more in depth about this story if I may.
Transartfan

Next

Return to Stories