New Start

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.

New Start

Postby bozox » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:24 pm

New Start
by Bozox

Chapter One

Angel Walters takes a deep breath as she walks into Bay City's church for the first time. All those new faces looking up as she makes her way into a front pew make her nervous. Even as she sits down, she can sense staring eyes behind her, and rightly so. Angel, at 25 years old, is a stunningly attractive woman with gorgeous black hair. Her hair shimmers in the light as it peeks through the church's stained glass windows. Angel hikes her dress for comfort and as she does so, her long beautiful and somewhat muscular legs are more exposed. A gaze from an elderly woman next to her makes Angel feel somewhat uncomfortable but undeterred nonetheless. The beauty finally lets out a long sigh as she settles into her seat, her perfectly shaped D cup breasts heave downward pressing against her tight garment.

The minister's sermon iss the usual fire and brimstone message that Angel Walters has heard many times before while growing up, but the church setting maks her feel secure along with a sense of tranquility. Her extremely religious family would take comfort seeing her there.

As the service finishes, congregants file out in an orderly fashion, Angel among them. Suddenly, a voice calls out to her.

"Hello, your new here. Welcome. I'm Mildred Beasley."

Angel, surprised, looks up at a smiling face and extended hand, and as she does, takes inventory of her greeter.

Ms. Beasley was sixty-ish, very overweight, pear shaped, flat chested, with short, dull, frizzy hair, masculine features, and awful yellowish dentures. Mr. Ed has nothing on her, she thought. She scolded herself for her mean thoughts, but still laughed to herself nonetheless.

"Yes, thank you. Just arrived from Detroit and now looking for a church to call home. Everyone’s been so nice here”. Angel smiled back, showing off her perfect white teeth and pretty mouth.

“Glad you’re happy. Let us know if there’s anything we can do for you….. oh, by the way, I’d like you to meet someone”.

Behind her was someone sitting in a wheelchair , hidden until now, as Mildred stepped aside.

“Angel, this is Clara Booth”. Clara Booth can only be described as a physical wreck, with a smaller than normal head, distorted facial features and bulging eyes. Tiny stick like appendages poked outside a frail miniature body. Her head was covered with a cheap wig.

“Hi Clara, nice to meet you”. As Angel leaned downward to shake hands, she noticed Clara’s lingering gaze at her impressive cleavage. Uncomfortable, she quickly withdrew her hand and stood upright.

Clara moistened her lips, looking up and down at the new arrival, “My, you’re a beautiful woman”. Angel blushed. “Thank you”, she said.

Soon, pleasantries were completed and the threesome separated.

As Mildred led the way to the front door, Angel glanced over her shoulder and noticed Clara admiring her from a distance. Wish my dress wasn’t so revealing, she thought.

Before stepping outside, Mildred took Angel aside and whispered, “Poor thing, that Clara, born with a condition called microcephaly, along with a host of other ailments. Fortunately, she's able to get about with a walker at times. She seems taken by you. Maybe you’ll come to tea sometime and we’ll all get to know each other better”.

“It would be my pleasure, Mildred. See you in church next Sunday”.

Angel hurried to her car, not quite certain why she agreed to this new friendship and why she was hurrying? Need to meet people, she thought. Both are nice in a strange sort of way, but not really…… sure. Her inner self argued back and forth, and finally relented. Oh well, what harm can there be.

Angel’s apartment was warm. It felt good to get out of her tight black dress and high heels. Soon, she was standing in front of a mirror with just her bra and tiny thong. She enjoyed admiring herself, moving from side to side to occasionally check out her perfect ass. Carefully, she unhooked her bra and let her undergarments slide to the floor. Angel bounced and became aroused as her beautiful breasts bobbed. Always happens , she thought, must be from sensitive nerve endings and ligaments. Look like two torpedoes. No droopiness. Amazing, she thought. Angel considered her breasts to be her favorite asset. They were quite magnificent.

As Angel moved to her bed, she caressed her legs, feeling the musculature beneath her porcelain skin. Her hands retreated to her bare, full breasts. Fingers tweaked hard nipples, her areolas now puffy and super sensitive. Soon, a finger reversed course and made its way into her moist womanhood. She began to rub her inflamed nub. Excitement grew as the rubbing became firmer…. faster…. faaaa..ster… mmm… eeee… aaahhh.. uuggg, oooh, OMG!! As Angel orgasmed with great intensity, she thought of the contrast between her beauty and the two women she had met earlier. It was truly extraordinary.
Last edited by bozox on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 13 times in total.
bozox
Transformation Master

Re: NEW START by Bozox

Postby david515 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:54 pm

I think this is going to be a great story
david515

Postby albert » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:06 pm

this looks promising
albert

Postby Chopchop37920 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:28 am

I think you should add Angel a boyfriend from Detroit who calls and talks to her while she undergoes her metamorphis which she is totally oblivious to and thinks she is the same beautiful woman then when he gets concerned due to her incoherent state comes to visit and gets a BIG suprise!
Chopchop37920

Postby dagolfer » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:04 am

Hey Bozox, an interesting start, there are so many different directions you could take this story. Looking forward to reading more.
dagolfer

Postby bozox » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:47 am

Part Two

Over the following week, Angel spends her time shopping for expensive bras and panties as well as exercising. Her gorgeous figure is in top form. She thinks back to her wonderful grandfather that set up a trust. It’s nice not having to work like most people. I could take all the money out now since I’m 25, she thought, but getting a nice income stream.

Oh, … almost forgot, need my hair trimmed! Better get an appointment at that new salon in town, pronto. Like to look my best
. Angel smiled into the mirror as she fluffed her beautiful locks. Everything’s going so good. Maybe Bay City will work out.

On Sunday, Mildred Beasley is again with her diminutive friend Clara and the two catch up with Angel.

“Angel, you look stunning today.”

“Thank you, you two are looking well yourselves” . Angel almost choked on her compliment.

“Angel sweetie, don’t forget about our standing invitation for tea, and by the way, are you willing to teach Sunday school for our teens? It’s a big group, so they’re split up . You’ll be responsible for just three of ‘em.”

Angel felt trapped and really didn’t want to. “Suu…re, … ah……what time on Sunday?

Be here at 8AM. Your group will be 2 girls and one boy. The boy’s name is Larry Blunt. His nickname is “Lil” Larry since he’s small for his age. He’s a good kid but can be a real handful at times. Just be patient. These kids need good wholesome role models and sound teachings.

Just great, thought Angel, a special needs child. Hope he’s not autistic or worse.

“Ok, Mildred, soun…ds… goo…d, and I’ll see about getting out for tea. Hopefully, soon.

“Just curious, do you live with Clara?”

“Yes, along with my brother Frank and his 13 year old daughter Sissy. It’s a big house, and there’s always room for one more “. Mildred smiled broadly with an expectant look,...... paused, then added, " Bet you miss your mother".

When hell freezes over, thought Angel.

"Mildred, that’s very gracious, but have an apartment in the Lenox Hill area".

Eyes widening, "Wow, that’s expensive. How do you afford such a place?"

Angel didn’t want to get into her personal details, and share with the snoopy overweight Mildred, but said awkwardly, face reddening, “my late grandfather is … er… providing for me” and then quickly changed the subject.

Mildred just stood there with a sly smirk on her face.

Sooo…, we’ll see you next Sunday, then? Can’t wait to be a mentor for those teen’s and especially meet Lil Larry”.

Angel quickly walks out, her mind is racing, can’t believe I agreed. Need to say “no” more often. Oh well, guess I’ll try to make the best out of it.
bozox
Transformation Master

Postby Moddie » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:07 am

Great set up! Can't wait to read more.
Moddie

Postby Chopchop37920 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:47 am

I am hooked! What's next? :twisted:
Chopchop37920

Postby bozox » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:11 am

New Start- Bozox (con’t)

Part III

On the morning of her first day teaching Sunday school, Angel practically has to roll herself out of bed to get herself going.

Uggg!, why did I agree to do this?, she thought. Well, better get ready.

Angel chose something daring to wear. She had recently bought a lightweight, white, almost sheer sleeveless top that tapered above the waist area up to her generous bosom. Not that she needed to accentuate her assets, but, why not ? Angel laughed to herself. Next , a skimpy thong, a mini shelf bra were chosen along with a somewhat short, black skirt that looked like it was painted on. Everything was tasteful, for the most part, and very expensive.

Her idea was to impress the teenagers, something for the girls to aspire to and something for the boys or in this case “boy” to yearn for.

After all, people are more apt to follow your lead if they like and admire you, she reasoned.

She finished off her ensemble with a pair of black patent leather pumps that contrasted beautifully with the skin on her curvaceous legs.

Ok, guess that’ll do it, and off she went.
Last edited by bozox on Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bozox
Transformation Master

Postby bozox » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:21 am

Part IV

The classroom was typical for a church school. Religious posters hung along the walls. The desks were wooden with the writing area attached to complete the unit. Years of use were evident as many were scratched and abused. Windows lined one side of the room. A green chalk board was attached to the front wall behind the teacher’s desk.

Angel grabbed a piece of chalk as her three students filed in and wrote her name on the board.

"Welcome. I’m Ms. Walters. How’s everyone this morning? I know it’s early but let’s get started".

After the greetings were finalized, Angel took note of the children under her charge.

The two teenage girls were fairly non-descript and blushed at times when they looked up at Angel. Both obviously still struggling with puberty and self consciousness , Angel thought, remembering her own awkwardness during those years. Their eyes followed her every curve, occasionally giggling for no apparent reason.

“Lil” Larry Blunt was a red head, slightly under 5 ft. tall and small for a 16 yr old, having a slight build. His face was riddled with acne, the kind that would unfortunately cause scarring when finally healed.

Larry’s eyes danced as he looked over his new teacher. He was in constant motion, squirming in his seat and occasionally leaving to use the bathroom. At other times, instead of raising his hand, he would march up to Angel and ask a question, his face sometimes only inches away. Angel backed away, repulsed by his closeness and bad breath. Larry spoke very fast, sometimes spraying saliva.

“Whoa”, Larry slow down, what?”

“Yes, Adam and Eve were forced out after they sinned. Now, please return to your seat!”.

Larry purposely brushed against Angel before returning to his desk.

The girls both giggled with reason this time.

What is this? Larry’s way of flirting? ..... Retard! , Angel thought to herself, he’s one those unfortunate males that will mostly likely never get laid or at least not with a woman like myself.

Still, she felt flattered in a weird, sick sort of way and even more twisted, liked the attention.

Angel had an idea.

“Please read the next chapter and begin answering the questions in your workbook", she announced, "I’ll be right back.”

Angel’s mouth became dry and her heart raced as she entered the woman’s restroom. She hadn’t done anything like this before. As she entered the stall, she hiked up her dress and slid off her tiny thongs. The room’s air crept up her legs to fill the void. Angel shivered with excitement.

Next, she tugged down her bra so more of her breasts were exposed. And finally, the pie'ce de resistance, she unbuttoned one more button on her blouse.

Angel crammed the small patch of underwear into her purse before returning to class, suddenly feeling almost euphoric.
bozox
Transformation Master

Next

Return to Stories