New Author

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: New Author

Postby toxicmask » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Fungus wrote:Does anyone know what happened to bigbird74? Really loved this story, wish he would add to it. I know he added more to his other story on lady2maids blog, but that has seemed to stop as well. I remember he posted that he reads a lot of this these types of stories does anyone know some stories bigbird liked?

those are really good questions!!
toxicmask

Postby Phil_Cut » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:02 am

Fantastic story! Too bad that this was abandoned.
Phil_Cut

Re: New Author - Similar Stories

Postby KyraBenoit » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:48 am

The New Author story is a little reminiscent of a number of stories by the late, great Emma Finn. I would, in particular, recommend Criminal Record, perhaps the most similar. If you haven't read it, it's quite a treat. Other's of Emma's to look at include One Thing Different, Class, A New You (Volumes 1 - 5), and Talons of the Hawk. I think they're all available on Amazon, in every geography.
KyraBenoit

Postby KyraBenoit » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:11 am

Fungus wrote:Does anyone know what happened to bigbird74? Really loved this story, wish he would add to it. I know he added more to his other story on lady2maids blog, but that has seemed to stop as well. I remember he posted that he reads a lot of this these types of stories does anyone know some stories bigbird liked?

Fungus,

Please see my note above, re Emma Finn stories.
KyraBenoit

Postby toxicmask » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:10 am

KyraBenoit wrote:The New Author story is a little reminiscent of a number of stories by the late, great Emma Finn. I would, in particular, recommend Criminal Record, perhaps the most similar. If you haven't read it, it's quite a treat. Other's of Emma's to look at include One Thing Different, Class, A New You (Volumes 1 - 5), and Talons of the Hawk. I think they're all available on Amazon, in every geography.

Hi KyraBenoit, does these stories involve magic? cause New Author is 100% realistic.
toxicmask

Postby KyraBenoit » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:50 am

toxicmask wrote:
KyraBenoit wrote:The New Author story is a little reminiscent of a number of stories by the late, great Emma Finn. I would, in particular, recommend Criminal Record, perhaps the most similar. If you haven't read it, it's quite a treat. Other's of Emma's to look at include One Thing Different, Class, A New You (Volumes 1 - 5), and Talons of the Hawk. I think they're all available on Amazon, in every geography.

Hi KyraBenoit, does these stories involve magic? cause New Author is 100% realistic.

Yes, they have a definite magic theme, reset reality, etc. I agree that New Author is technically realistic (meaning it requires no magic) in our reality, and is particularly good for that reason. That said, I did find Finn's books a lot of fun from a transformation perspective, given suspension of disbelief.
KyraBenoit

Postby Bs1974 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:58 am

I so hope BigBird74 sees this, or someone he knows. Reread the whole story so far again and would SOOO love to see the transformation of Annabelle and Zoe complete, they deserve the full transformation. I know it has been years already, but seeing BigBird is still writing I hope somehow he finds the time and inspiration to finish this one... Please?!
Bs1974

Postby toxicmask » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Bs1974 wrote:I so hope BigBird74 sees this, or someone he knows. Reread the whole story so far again and would SOOO love to see the transformation of Annabelle and Zoe complete, they deserve the full transformation. I know it has been years already, but seeing BigBird is still writing I hope somehow he finds the time and inspiration to finish this one... Please?!

I recently had the chance to contact BigBird through another a his stories at lady2maid blogspot.
By what he told me I could assume that there a lot of chances of him finishing Annabelle's story.
toxicmask

Postby Bs1974 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:07 am

Toxicmask, that would be awesome! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for that!!
Bs1974

Postby AndyEngines » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:30 pm

Absolutely love to see this story continue
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories