New Author

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: New Author

Postby Violet-C » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:01 am

BigBird has written some great stories unfortunately most seem to go unfinished. I know how hard it os to keep writing but in this instance very frustrating nevertheless.
Violet-C
Transformation Master

Postby BigBird74 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:59 pm

Oh dear.... I do feel ashamed by the fact I have not finished this story. I am sorry. I also wish to thank all those that wrote to me these past few years. I only ever saw this as a brief foray into my imagination.

This is my first login to this website for some years and it is clear I have two things I need to do in the coming weeks: 1) Finish the story on Lady2Maid..... 2) Finish this one. I will talk to Camille and see if she might like to place both stories there.

BTW.. yes... for those that spotted some similarity with Emma, that is intended. I used to write to Emma a fair bit and discuss certain ideas and she was a very generous lady with lots of enthusiasm. I liked her a great deal and she is sadly missed.
BigBird74

Postby Bs1974 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:22 pm

BigBird74 wrote:Oh dear.... I do feel ashamed by the fact I have not finished this story. I am sorry. I also wish to thank all those that wrote to me these past few years. I only ever saw this as a brief foray into my imagination.

This is my first login to this website for some years and it is clear I have two things I need to do in the coming weeks: 1) Finish the story on Lady2Maid..... 2) Finish this one. I will talk to Camille and see if she might like to place both stories there.

BTW.. yes... for those that spotted some similarity with Emma, that is intended. I used to write to Emma a fair bit and discuss certain ideas and she was a very generous lady with lots of enthusiasm. I liked her a great deal and she is sadly missed.

So awesome to see you back! Would be amazing to read the follow up to this story. Thanks for coming back!

(Still missing Emma’s imagination dearly. Great to hear you two were in touch)
Bs1974

Postby toxicmask » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:37 am

BigBird74 wrote:Oh dear.... I do feel ashamed by the fact I have not finished this story. I am sorry. I also wish to thank all those that wrote to me these past few years. I only ever saw this as a brief foray into my imagination.

It's so nice to hear you are finishing this story BigBird. You and JSMT really know how to write!
toxicmask

Postby Bs1974 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:09 pm

Hope you are still there Bigbird, really hoping on a continuation to your stories. Fingers crossed you are working on them again.
Bs1974

Previous

Return to Stories