Just Like Your Mother (WG, AP, BE, Smoking)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Just Like Your Mother (WG, AP, BE, Smoking)

Postby Cassie » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:47 am

This was written on commission by Zetts and with his permission is being shared here. I'm almost clear of my back log of commissioned work and then I swear I'm getting Your Wishes Delivered finished! Until then, I hope people enjoy this one :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just Like Your Mother
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 1

Stephanie Hale turned slowly, twisting her lithe body and examining the results in the floor length mirrors near the changing room. Tight black fabric clung to her petite frame, covering her from neck to just below the curve of her toned ass. The short cut of the dress made her legs look longer, adding to the illusion presented by the strappy black heels she wore that she was taller than her actual five foot two inches. Across her chest, a mesh panel revealed a hint of her modest B-cup breasts encased in a fashionable lace pushup bra while similar mesh side panels showcased her trim and toned waist. The high necked garment left her shoulders completely bare, exposing the tone and definition bestowed on her by hours spent bouldering or climbing at the local rock climbing gym. She'd pulled her long chestnut hair up into a high pony tail to try on the dress, but she imagined that it would look even better on her with a proper updo....

“You should buy it,” her mother's deep, husky voice came from a few feet behind her and out of view in the mirror.

Turning to look, Stephanie tried to keep her face calm, but she was afraid that her look gave away every ounce of the shock she felt. Standing behind her stood her mother... wearing exactly the same dress a few sizes larger. While the mesh panel hinted at Stephanie's modest bust, it blatantly advertised her mothers much larger DD globes. The tight black fabric clung to her mothers broader hips and softer ass, looking almost obscene as it attempted to remain decent. The mesh side panels helped the illusion that her waist was narrower than it was, but revealed the soft nature of her midsection. The off the shoulder cut displayed arms that were matched by her thighs in softness, even if not in fullness. Perhaps the only part of her mother's look that suited the dress was the short, angled cut of her lustrous blond hair, but that was, perhaps, being a bit charitable.

“Mom, I can't believe you're wearing one of these!” Stephanie said in much higher tones than her mother, looking up at her mother and trying not to feel twelve years old as her mother's taller heels made the six inches of difference in their height even greater. “You're way too old for something this sexy, you should be getting something that's more... age appropriate.”

“Age appropriate? Honey,” her mother said, taking on an almost lecturing tone. “There is absolutely no reason to 'act my age.' Three kids later and men still don't know if they should be drooling over this,” she said, running a hand along the full cheeks of her ass. “Or staring at these,” she added, cupping her large, soft breasts. “I don't feel like nearly fifty, and I sure as fuck don't look like it,” she said, stepping up next to her daughter in front of the mirrors.

Side by side, the family resemblance was clear between the two women. Both possessed the same pert nose, same high cheek bones and the same well defined brow. Other things were different. Stephanie's eyes were a shade of pale green while her mother's were naturally pale blue though she wore colored contacts to make them seem deeper. While the set of their jaws was similar, Stephanie had fuller lips with a more pronounced cupid's bow while her mother's lips were thinner and her jaw line somewhat softer. Stephanie kept her makeup simple and understated while her mother came close to the 'caked on' look of someone working hard to disguise the faint crows feet around her eyes and the laugh lines around her mouth. Still, in the dim lighting of a club, they could be perhaps be mistaken for close cousins or sisters than a mother and daughter... an impression aided by her mother's youthful wardrobe.

“Mom,” Stephanie pleaded. “Please, you're embarrassing me. This was supposed to be a trip to celebrate my birthday, not for you to dress up like you're still twenty.”

“Stephanie, when you're my age you'll realize that life doesn't stop because the calender says you're older. I've still got needs you know,” she added with a mischievous wink. “Something like this would be just what I need to snag myself a nice sugar daddy for retirement... a nice distinguished guy looking for a trophy wife to retire with. It's been ten years since your Dad left and now that you kids are all nearly done with college the support checks are going to be drying up. I need to look out for myself a bit now and I'd like to have something between my legs that isn't battery powered.”

“Ew, mom, just...ew,” Stephanie said, trying to get the image of her mother having sex with an older man out of her head.

“Fine then,” her mom said. “Maybe I should go looking for a young stud to keep me occupied. Someone like your Robert maybe, with big strong hands looking for some nice big tits to play with,” she teased, pressing her breasts together and leaning forward to display them to the mirror.

“Okay mom, that's enough, please, stop...” Stephanie said, face flushed in embarrassment.

“Oh, you're no fun,” her mother teased. “I don't think it's my style anyway,” she pronounced. “I need a better bra to hold the girls up and this crisscross thing just isn't going to cut it. You should buy it though, it looks really good on you honey,” she finished.

“You really think so mom?” Stephanie asked, turning back to inspect her own reflection. “It's almost a thousand dollars... maybe I should see if they have something on sale instead...”

“Oh come on,” her mother teased. “Robert can afford it. You two have been married close to a year now and I haven't once seen him spoil you the way he should. He makes more than enough money to treat you to a dress every now and then. He should be showing you off in something like that, not dragging you to sweaty gyms and dusty mountain trails all the time.”

“Well...” Stephanie paused considering. “It is my birthday, and he did say I should find myself something nice to wear to a birthday dinner.”

“See, there you have it,” her mother said. “Now help me find something to snag myself a Robert of my own!”
Cassie
Transformation Master

Re: Just Like Your Mother (WG, AP, BE, Smoking)

Postby Matt L. » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:42 am

I'm very, very impressed with the beginning of your story. Cool stuff.
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Zetts » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:43 pm

As someone that has read the whole story, Jason did a great job. If he were ever to take interest in one of your ideas let him get after it, because he does a great job of working with you and keeping you in the loop. Great writer!
Zetts

Postby Cassie » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:41 pm

Shutting down for a day or two (remodeling) but I wanted to get this part up for everyone. More once I'm back online!

~~~~~
Part 2
~~~~~

Part 2

“Stephanie-love,” Robert Hale called up the stairs of the small two bedroom town home he shared with his wife. “Honey, our reservation is in forty five minutes, if we're going to get there before they give away our table we need to get moving,” he said.

In honesty, it wasn't entirely Stephanie's fault that they were running late. Robert had been late getting home himself after an important client decided to 'drop in' for a last minute meeting before the weekend. The client had been considering backing out of an asset liquidation, thinking that he'd turn a better profit if he waited till Q1 to liquidate and it had taken quite a bit of talking for Robert to convince him otherwise.

“I'm coming,” Stephanie said, stepping out of their bedroom as she fastened her last earring in place. The simple diamond studs had been a graduation gift from Robert when she'd finished her Master's in fine arts, and while they weren't lavish, she'd appreciated them more for the words he wrote on the card than the jewels themselves. He had a way with words that let her know she was loved.

“Wow,” Robert said as he caught sight of his wife descending the stairs. She'd wrapped her hair up into a tight spiral, leaving a few loose curls to spill playfully about her face and neck. Her heals clicked on the stairs as she walked down them and the hem of her dress threatened to flash a peek at her dark panties with each step she took. “Honey, you're amazing,” he said when she reached the bottom of the stairs.

“Do you like it?” Stephanie asked, spinning in place to give him a look at the dress she'd purchased, along with the new shoes and matching purse. “My mom helped me find it,” she said with a smile.

“Your mother?” Robert asked, his face darkening. He wasn't fond of Elizabeth von Duren, Stephanie's mother, and the two of them frequently butted heads. “I thought you two weren't speaking after that incident with your history professor,” he said.

“We weren't,” Stephanie said, flushing with embarrassment at the memory. Her mother had been found with her skirt up around her waist in the guest room at Stephanie's graduation party and her professor's head between her thighs. The whole thing had been awkward for everyone except her mother who seemed to be more put out at being interrupted than anything else. “But it's been months and she wanted to make it up to me by taking me out to her salon for a pampering day and when I told her you had suggested I get myself a nice dress for tonight, she turned the trip into a bit of a girls day.”

“Okay,” he said, trying to find a delicate way to ask the question that burned in his mind before deciding there was no better way than to simply come out and ask. “How much was it?”

“Well,” she said, blushing a little. “It was a little more than I was planning on,” she stalled. “But your commission from the Reinherdt liquidation will more than cover it.”

“Honey, my commission on that is five thousand dollars... how much of that are we talking about?”

“Less than half,” she said lightly. “The dress was only a thousand, and the shoes and purse only added another few hundred. Honestly, I spent less than my mom did on her new 'man hunting' dress while we were there.”

“Less than half,” he repeated a bit numbly. Normally, Stephanie was fairly conservative with her expenses. While it was true that he was making very good money at the moment, they both understood that his job was prone to both feast and famine and that they would be better off living beneath their means and saving up to buy a house instead of renting. “Well, I did say treat yourself,” he said, trying to shrug it off so they could have a nice birthday celebration. “Come on, let's get going,” he finished as he offered an arm.

“You're upset,” she said. “I thought you liked the dress,” she pouted in front of him.

“I do like the dress,” Robert said, feeling like this could quickly get out of hand if he didn't say the right thing. “You look absolutely amazing in it love. You're beautiful. I'm just not in love with the price tag, that's all.”

“Would you like me to take it back?”

“No,” he said, now more than anything regretting his own honesty. “No, that isn't what I said.”

“You know, this is the first time since you got your new job that I've done anything like this, I thought you'd be happy to see me starting to look like the wife of an important financial adviser,” she said, starting to get genuinely angry.

“Honey, I'm just a bit surprised is all. We didn't spend that much on your wedding dress and so I wasn't thinking you'd find something so.... extravagant. It's okay, really. If I'd known you were shopping with your mother I might have said something because this is exactly the sort of thing I expect her to do, but it caught me off guard coming from you.” As soon as he said it, he wished he could take the words back. Things had been so much easier when they'd both been out of state while she did her Master's and he did his own MBA. He felt like her mother was a bad influence, but she'd really blossomed while they were away from her.

“I told you, my mother spent nearly twice as much, this isn't the sort of thing she would do.... she would have taken your credit card and spent your whole commission and then some,” Stephanie retorted hotly. “I'm nothing like her!”

“No, you're just like her,” Robert shot back. “I'm the one out there every day working while you're going out and spending money!”

“No, no I'm not!” Stephanie cried, anger turning into genuine horror. “Take it back, you have to take it back!”

“Take it back?”Robert asked, confused. “What do you mean? Take what back? The dress? I don't understand.”

It was too late. His words had unleashed a magical trigger deep within her that for most of her life she hadn't believed was real, even though her mother had warned her of it. Already she could feel the tingle of the magic taking hold, starting at her finger tips. Her fingernails grew half an inch beyond the tips of her fingers, taking on the squared appearance of acrylic nails and turning a bright, annoying shade of pink. Her hands themselves began to age, the skin becoming looser even as they plumped slightly.

“No, no no no no no,” she cried, holding up her hands before her face as the transformation spread. Down her arm the transformation went, wiping away years of muscle tone in an instant and leaving in it's wake soft flesh with the faintest hint of visible veins. Along her wrists, several hammered silver and gold bracelets appeared, over accessorizing her normally minimalist look. Up her neck it swept, loosening skin as it went and softening the line of her jaw as it crept across her face. Her full, lush lips thinned and within her mouth she could feel her teeth rearranging themselves as they acquired the faint yellowing stains and tar laden taste of her mother's smoking habit.

Between one blink and the next her eyes went from pale green to deep blue as contacts formed within her eyes. Overdone makeup spread across her eye lids and her fuller cheeks as faint wrinkles began to show through the dustings of foundation and blush. Her hair fell out of it's arrangement of pins as it's color lightened from deep chestnut brown to honey blond. The roots of her hair showed the faintest gray that had grown out since last it was dyed. By the time her hairpins hit the floor, her once long hair now fell neatly to her jaw line in her mother's familiar hair style.

“Oh fuck, no,” Stephanie cried out with her mother's deeper, huskier voice as the changes swept downwards. Her pert B-cup breasts surged forward, the flesh becoming soft and heavy within the cups of a bra that grew to match their increasing size. The thin straps of her crisscross bra dug into her shoulders as the full weight of her mother's DDs settled onto her frame, stretching at the mesh panel of the dress and creating a deep valley of cleavage.

Lower the changes went, softening her midsection and leaving the stretchmarks of child birth in their wake. Her hips broadened and her middle softened, all trace of her once toned and visible abdominal muscles vanishing. Behind her, her pert, toned buttocks softened and spread to a soft and jiggling ass that would sway with every step and entice men to stare. She could feel the dress riding up, threatening to expose the lower curve of her cheeks even as the thin fabric of her thong underwear vanished between them.

Beneath the hem of her dress the sleek toned muscle of her thighs melted like butter as they thickened just enough to rub together as she walked. Her legs themselves grew longer along with her torso, propelling her upwards to her mother's height of five foot eight. Her once firm calves swelled as the changes worked their way to her slender ankles, plumping them slightly but stopping well short of an appearance that anyone would refer to as 'cankles.' On her toes, her plain toe nails turned the same annoying shade of pink as her fingernails while the heels of her shoes gained another full inch of height.

“Damn it Robert,” she shouted in her mother's deep, husky voice. “This is your fucking fault! I hope you're fucking happy!” Her body jiggled in places she wasn't used to as she berated her stunned husband, her large chest heaving with emotion.

“Stephanie?” Robert asked, confused at the transformation he had just witnessed. “Stephanie is that really you?”

“Yes it's me,” she said, emotions swirling within her. She wanted to weep at what had happened to her. She wanted to blame Robert. She wanted to blame her mother for telling her about the curse in the first place, even if she hadn't let herself believe it. She'd sworn, ten years ago when her parents had divorced and her mother had told her about it that she'd never let herself become like her mother. In some ways, it had made her hate her mother, but that was exactly what her father had intended when he hired a gypsy from the old country to bestow the curse in the first place. Her father had hated that Elizabeth took the children from him and he'd done everything he could think of to make sure they didn't turn out like her.

Only now, Stephanie had turned out to be exactly like her mother.

“Stay here,” she told him as she tried to calm herself down. “I'm going to call my mother.... there has to be a way to fix this.”
Cassie
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:34 pm

Excellent chapter, a very enjoyable read.
Matt L.

Postby Thalia Thrandil » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:19 am

Damn that is some good stuff Jason. I really hope you get back to 'All your wishes delivered'. It is just up to such a suspense inducing part. Thanks for the read anyway. ;)
Thalia Thrandil

Postby Cassie » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Moving right along....

~~~~~
Part 3
~~~~~

“Answer the fucking phone,” Stephanie said as she paced back and forth in the bedroom she shared with Robert. She'd stumbled slightly in the monster heels that her mother preferred and paced barefoot across the plush carpet, refusing to look down past her immense soft breasts to see the pink nailed does below. “For fucks sake,” she said, hanging up and dialing again when the phone went to voice mail.

“Stephanie?” Her mother said at last, picking up on what must have been the tenth or eleventh ring. “Honey are you okay?”

“No I'm not fucking okay,” she shouted into the phone with her mother's deep, husky voice. “You have to tell me how to fix this fucking curse!”

On the other end of the line, Elizabeth von Duren worked hard to restrain herself from a whoop of glee. “You mean he said it?” she asked instead. “He said you're like me?”

“Yes he fucking said it! God damn it mom, why can't I keep from swearing? You didn't say I'd talk like you when you told me about this.”

“I didn't know honey, but your father's a fucking dick,” she said. “I guess the curse is just being thorough to make you look and sound like me. Is it doing anything else to the way you think?” she asked. “Do you think smoking is sexy?”

“Ew, no, it isn't,” Stephanie said, repulsed by the idea. “Fuck, I'm a smoker now,” she said, running a tongue over her nicotine stained teeth, tasting the residue of years of smoking. “No wonder I sound like I should be working a phone sex line.”

“Comes with the territory dear,” Elizabeth said smiling. “Puts a little purr back there that turns men into fucking machines. Just wait till you start whispering in Robert's ear with that voice... he won't be able to keep his hands off you and your tits when he ears you. Just whisper that you want his cock between your tits and it'll be everything he can do to not cum in his pants.”

“That's a bit fucked up mom,” she said, trying to keep the visuals out of her mind as her mother described the sort of lewd sex she preferred. “There's no way I'm having sex with Robert till I fix this. So what do I need to do?”

“Well that's actually what you need to do,” Elizabeth said with a smile that Stephanie would never see. “You see, to end the curse, you have to make him like the woman you've become so much that he spills his seed in you. You're going to have to milk that cock of his dry.”

“You're shitting me, there's no fucking way!”

“It really is the only way,” Elizabeth said, pouring herself a glass of wine and sinking into her favorite chair. “You get one chance. If you can't get him off, you're stuck. But don't worry about it dear,” she added, sipping her wine and savoring the moment. “You've got a killer body for a woman your age. I'm sure you'll have him begging to pound your ass before you know it. And if you don't get him the first time...” she let her voice trail off suggestively.

“Then I'm stuck like this forever?”

“Then you and I get to have even more in common. We can even trade clothes. If you'd like,” she added. “I have a really sexy corset and stocking set that you can borrow for your first time...”

“Okay mom, that's enough,” Stephanie said, beyond uncomfortable with the conversation. “I'm going to go talk to Robert and we're going to get this fixed tonight.... I can't fucking believe this but I'm going to make things work.”

“Of course you are dear,” Elizabeth said after Stephanie had hung up. “And if you don't.... I'm sure I can take care of that husband of yours,” she finished as she slipped a hand beneath the hem of her skirt, already moistening at the idea of what was about to happen.
Cassie
Transformation Master

Postby Lyssa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:56 pm

This is one of the best transformation stories I've ever read!

:D
Lyssa

Postby bopking » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Oh my, this is great!
bopking

Postby badcompany8888 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:52 pm

You know, this is great. Just really great.
badcompany8888

Next

Return to Stories