Randy's little problem (Shrinking, Power Shift, Cuck)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Randy's little problem (Shrinking, Power Shift, Cuck)

Postby Transformation_Kay » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:16 pm

First story! Please let me know what you think.

Randy's little problem A conservative patriarch gets his comeuppance by becoming the human test subject for the project he tried to shut down.

Chapter 1

“That fucking bitch!” Randy exclaimed, as he shut the door to his office. His face burned red from embarrassment after the recent meeting to discuss Dr. Amy Dressler’s ongoing project. He sat down quickly and put his elbows down on the desk, tying his hands around his head to calm down.

Randy Covax is the chief financial officer for Pharmexa, a company that rose to success after the marketing of Andromax, an erectile dysfunction medication that increased physical sensation in addition to blood flow to the penis, making it the companies’ flagship medication.

Ever since then, Pharmexa has been looking for the next big project to invest in for when Andromax’s patent runs out. That’s where Dr. Dressler came in to the picture three years ago.

Amy Dressler was a fresh graduate from medical school, uninterested in the common monotony of clinic work or even “helping” people in any sense of the word. Her residency had been a bore for her, and while she did graduate, an ongoing comment was that her bedside manner left much to be desired. That’s when she set her sights on pharmaceutical research.

Her side project while in med school had been researching cellular growth and decay, trying to understand the process of aging, and how it could possibly be reversed. A bunch of bullshit, Randy had thought to himself when Dr. Dressler made her introductory pitch to them. If it were truly up to him, she would have never set foot back in there. But the CEO and shareholders were practically wetting themselves over her.

Over the last three years, Pharmexa had committed three billion dollars to Dr. Dressler’s research, with semi-annual meetings that all seemed to have a rotation of excuses for why there was no progress. During the meeting today, Randy had had enough of them.

“Dr. Dressler, with all due respect, we have given you three years to give us some kind of conclusive animal trials on this ‘miracle youth drug’ that you promised, but there always seems to be some reason why there haven’t been any kind of positive results.”

“And with all due respect to you, Mr. Covax, I would hope that someone who works in pharmaceuticals would understand that substantial progresses in humanities’ future takes much longer than three years. Not all drugs can be as simple as erectile medication.” This earned her a chuckle from the rest of the audience.

As can be expected, Randy and Dr. Dressler had clashed from the moment the company agreed to fund her research. Randy had disliked her willfulness and arrogance, and Amy had no problem making jokes at the expense of Randy’s conservative and religious leanings.

“You know, Dr. Dressler, I only have this company’s best interests in mind. It seems to me like this project is less about improving our return, and more about your own *ahem* vanity?”

“Oh, so you seem to think that this is all about benefitting me, Mr. Covax? If you want to know a benefit to yourself, why don’t we let your wife be the first to try it out? That way, she’ll be young enough to keep popping out those good Christian soldiers for you.” Randy was at a loss for words when the audience burst out in laughter.

“Who does that bitch think she is, insulting me and my family like that?” Randy fumed, as he went to grab his coat. “My wife may not be as educated, or have a fancy job, but she has ten times as much class as that cow!”

Randy did have to pause a bit to contemplate that sentence. While he loved his wife Carol, there was no doubt in his mind that if one were to compare the two women, Amy Dressler was not the one that people who call a ‘cow’. At 5’8, between her long legs and slim figure, most men would desire the young, but strong-willed brunette.

She was not a woman who let herself go hiding in her lab, either. Amy always liked to make sure that her hair was curled, her make-up immaculate, and her stockings flawless. Not even so much to attract men, as she seemed to spurn all advances. Randy had to wonder whether it was an intimidation tactic more than anything.

His wife, on the other hand, had no reason for intimidation. Raised in a proper, Christian home, Carol had always deferred to Randy’s wishes. If only her body would, Randy thought to himself. Carol had provided him with five children, each pregnancy leaving her slightly fatter than before. It left her with a wide rump, stretching the confines of the jeans at Lane Bryant while her belly formed a muffin top that would peek out if her tops were too short.

Not that she had to worry about that very often. Barely 5’2, his wife was not an imposing woman. At almost a foot taller than his wife, Randy found it easy to intimidate her into doing what he wanted. They even liked to make a little game of it, or at least Randy did.

He was so angry, that he was just going to leave early today. As he was walking towards the door, his secretary Melanie came in the door. She was so surprised that she almost spilled the coffee that she was carrying on him.

“Sorry there, Mr. Covax, I’m here with your 2 pm coffee.” Melanie said quickly, with her head down. She must have heard him ranting in his office, Randy realized as he smiled sheepishly. “I’m taking off for the day, Melanie, but I will take the coffee. Thank you.”

As he walked off, and took the first sip, Melanie started to feel guilty for what she had done. She had a definite feeling that what Dr. Dressler handed her was not the Splenda that Randy normally takes in his drink. She walked out of his office, and sat back down at her computer. “Oh, and Melanie, please have those reports on my desk by Monday”, Randy said as he approached her desk.

“Will do, Sir”. Melanie chirped. Randy took another sip, and glanced at her screensaver. “Is that, uh, you and a friend there?” Melanie was a bit crestfallen that Randy paid so little attention.

“Oh, that’s me and my partner, Jodi. We’ve been seeing each other for almost eighteen months now.” Randy looked a bit uncomfortable, but decided to offer his best advice in this awkward situation.

“Well, a nice and pretty girl like you will find the right husband some day”. Melanie wasn’t even sure that he registered the offended look on her face as he strolled out of the office, coffee cup in hand. All of a sudden, she didn’t feel guilty at all.
Transformation_Kay

Re: Randy's little problem (Shrinking, Power Shift, Cuck)

Postby Transformation_Kay » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Chapter 2

Randy was calming down as he drove home. If there was one thing that he was looking forward to, it was seeing Carol caught off-guard. Their little game was especially interesting on the occasions where Randy would show up early, just to see how much she’s worked during the day. If she slacked, that’s where the fun part comes in.

As he was pulling in to the driveway, he finished his coffee and got out of the car. He always liked to count to ten as he hopped up towards the front door. 8-9-10, “Hi honey, I’m home!” Randy called out as he opened the door with spirit.

Hm, Carol not returning greeting. One infraction. Hallway has some toys laying about, that’s another. Randy stepped in to the living room to survey the damage. Some crumbs were on the carpet, obviously not vacuumed, that’s the third infraction.

“Daddy!” his youngest son, Matthew yelled, as he ran towards Randy for a hug. The boy’s pants were covered in mud, and as he ran throughout the living room, mud tracked on the hardwood floors and carpet. Randy smiled as he tallied the fourth infraction of the day.

“Matthew, come back here!” Carol called out, as she came through the porch doors. Her face fell when she saw Randy there, a bit bemused at having mud rubbing off on his work pants. Number five. He could tell that today would be fun.

“Carol, honey. Can you take Matthew up for a bath, while I look around some more?” Carol scrambled to grab Matthew and make her way upstairs. She knew better than to question his authority. He looked up in awe at how her ass jiggled as she tried to run upstairs. It’s almost like it’s gotten even bigger since he last got a good look. Sitting on it all day will do that to someone, he thought to himself.

He went to the kitchen to see if anything had been worked on. Plain chicken breasts taken out, not prepared. No side dishes taken out, that’s another infraction. Pencil crayon shavings on the floor, and colouring book still out. Pitiful, seventh infraction. He strolled on upstairs to see what else she would need to be punished for.

The clothing hamper was half full; enough for one load, but not done? Eight. Matthew’s room a mess? Nine. Master bed not made? Ten. Randy was nearly giddy, as he looked in to the bathroom for one last opportunity. Oh, and it seems as if Matthew got toothpaste on the sink and mirror. Eleven infractions! He’s never been able to count that many. Carol’s ass will certainly be sore tonight.

The realization that Randy was standing there caused a wave of dread to fall over Carol. She had always hated this little “game” that Randy insisted on playing every weekday, even more so when he surprised her by coming home early.

“All done with Matthew? Here, I’ll put him down for his nap. You just go downstairs by the couch.” Carol of course knew what “go to the couch” actually meant. As she went downstairs, she thought about whether this kind of thing was what the other couples at church did behind closed doors. It was always one of those taboo subjects that people whispered about in small groups, but never said too loud.

All she knew was that it didn’t feel right to be degraded like Randy did to her. She worked hard to provide a clean home, dinner, and child care for Matthew. I’d like to see him honestly try it, she thought to herself.

“Honey, are you ready for today’s evaluation?” Randy said with an inflection in his voice. She hated it when he seemed so pleased with himself. Like someone peed in his coffee at work, and he just had to take it out on her.

“Randy,” she began hesitantly “I don’t think it’s fair to have an evaluation today. You came home three hours early, and didn’t tell me.” Carol figured that she would try to appeal to Randy’s sense of reason. Please God, please get him off my back for just one day.

“Carol honey, we’ve discussed this.” Randy said as he put his hands on her shoulders and sat her down more forcefully than she would have liked. “I am the man of the household, I make the rules. You are the woman, you obey me. Didn’t you hear what Pastor Anderson was talking about last month?”

“Wives must submit to husbands, but husbands must love and honour wives.” Carol said flatly, a bit annoyed that Randy would accuse her of being too dense to grasp their church sermons.

“But this is honouring and loving you. By offering loving guidance, I am encouraging you to be a better servant, honey.” Randy smiled, preparing to list his grievances, when Carol stood up and pushed his hands off her “Are you talking about being God’s servant, or your servant?”

Randy was taken aback by this sudden display of boldness. She could usually be ‘convinced’ a little easier. His tone went from gentle to stern “Both. Good women know when to be quiet and do as their told.”

Carol didn’t have a good comeback. All of the marriage advice books that she had ever read only gave an echo of Randy’s words. This was her lot in life, as a woman. Randy was bigger, stronger, and had a high source of income. Carol sat back down, but Randy was having none of it at this point. The anger that he had simmering from an hour ago came back to a boil.

“You know what, Carol? I think it’s obvious how fucking easy you have it around here. You have one, ONE child to look after, and your fat ass can’t even do that properly.” The sting hit Carol in a deep place. Randy didn’t address it often, but she could tell that outside of the spankings, he didn’t have any interest in getting her clothes off anymore.

“I don’t have to keep on paying for private school, you know? That was my favour to YOU, Carol. So that YOU don’t have to deal with keeping everything clean, looking after Matthew AND homeschooling the other four.” Carol hadn’t heard him yell this loud in a long time, and couldn’t help it as a sob escaped as she was trying to block him out.

“Oh, I bet you’d love that, wouldn’t you? No more sitting on your ass four hours a day, watching Maury or Oprah or whatever you silly bitches watch while the husbands are busting their asses for you.” Carol had gone quiet, looking straight ahead as tears rolled down her round face.

“Now”, his tone of voice changed back to the foreboding friendliness, “your evaluation”.
“Did you know how many infractions I counted today, hm?” Randy said as he walked towards the couch. “Hwmy” Carol seemed to say as she spoke in a muffled whisper.

“Excuse me? What was that you were saying?” Randy had that stupid pleased look on his face again. “HOW MANY?” Carol yelled back at him, through choked sobs.

“Eleven! Eleven infractions, how do you think you managed to fuck up so badly today, hm? How does one child cause so much mess, that you can’t clean it all up in five hours?”

“I don’t know.” Carol said quietly, accepting that she wouldn’t win this one. Seeing her defeat, Randy gave her one more triumphant look over, glancing at her disheveled shoulder length dirty blonde hair, red face, and stains on her shirt. “On second thought…” Carol looked up at him, with one final hope. “You look like a slob. Final total, twelve infractions.”

Carol knew what came next. Randy sauntered over to the locked cabinet, where anyone else might assume that he kept a gun. But when he unlocked the compartment, it wasn’t a gun, but a two foot long paddle, smooth and made of oak. Heavy enough so that it wouldn’t break, no matter how many times you used it.

“You know the drill. Drop your pants, and bend over.” Carol complied with his requests, knowing that if she did as he asked, he wouldn’t add any extra lashes today. It didn’t change the sharp sting of pain as the paddle hit her large rear end the first time, and intensified as he continued, two, three, four. She thought about if she could handle it if her whole life ended up being like this. What if he doesn’t get bored of this, what if it just gets worse?

The pain by the twelfth strike left Carol in tears again. She just wanted to lay on the couch until the other children arrived home, which would be in another hour. Randy, however, couldn’t help but remind her with a jab that there would be more paddles later that night if dinner wasn’t ready by 4:30.

Carol got up, and did the rest of the day’s duties in silence, while Randy had a shower and put his feet up. He’s deserved it, he said, for all of the work he does to feed, clothe, and house our family. The children get home, and they all share a family meal together. During grace, she prayed not only for the expected wish list, but for Randy to understand what it’s like to be weak, dependent, and powerless. Maybe then he would finally develop some empathy for her.

At very least she was grateful that she hadn’t invited Steven over today.
Transformation_Kay

Postby Transformation_Kay » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:17 pm

Chapter 3

Randy had been tired on Saturday. Not in a ‘sleepy’ tired, but in an overall muscle weakness tired. He spent most of the day resting, so it was a good day for Carol as well. With Randy too tired to yell at her, she took the children out for the day so as not to create more mess. It would be good for everyone to be refreshed in time for church on Sunday.

Stations of the Cross Evangelical Church was where Randy and Carol had met 13 years ago, when Randy was 28 and Carol had been 21. Carol’s family insisted that Randy, then an office manager at Pharmexa, would be a perfect match for her. They were married a year later, and had their oldest son, Jeremiah by their first anniversary. Then came Joseph, Sarah, Rebecca, and finally Matthew, three years ago.

The family had always felt welcome by the church (especially considering Randy’s tithe to the tune of $20,000/year, plus tuition x4 to the affiliated Calvary Christian Elementary). They were active in small groups on Wednesdays, and never missed a Sunday service.

Pastor Steven Anderson is a tall, thin black man with a shaved head, and a charismatic smile. He’s been with the church for the last eight years, succeeding Pastor Braithwaite, a kind but elderly man who had been getting dryer by the week. Pastor Anderson had a traditional interpretation of the bible, much like previous pastors at the church did, but was able to relate his sermons to the crowd of middle aged and gen-x congregants. This made him very popular with the growing families attracted to the church.

“Randy, Carol, great to see the two of you!” Steven beamed as he saw the two come in with their children. “How has the family been? How’s work?”

“To tell you the truth, Steven, not that great. But hoping to pick things up again tomorrow.” Randy felt better today than he had yesterday, but there was still a fatigue in his muscles that wouldn’t quite go away. “Well, hopefully it’s something that will clear up on its own. So, front row seat guys?” Pastor Anderson offered as he led them to the front of the church.

The sermon that day was about surrendering to God when powerless. Randy and Carol, however, took away very different messages about what Pastor Anderson was talking about. Randy assumed it meant physical powerlessness, and thought about how Carol needed to submit to him in order to compensate for her weakness.

Carol, however, identified with the sermon on a more emotional level. When dealing with feelings of being pulled between two forces, one of duty, and one of her own desire. The duty that she felt towards her chosen husband and family, and the desires that she felt for Pastor Anderson.

The affair had started two years ago, a year after Matthew was born. Carol had begged Randy to agree to send Rebecca to the pre-school at Calvary Christian Elementary so that she could have exclusive time with Matthew. Little did he realize, it was exclusive time with Steven that Carol was really after.

It all started with the volunteer work that Carol had been doing with the Sunday School. During this time, Carol had started asking Steven questions about how to get through periods of difficulty during marriage and when Steven had asked why, Carol caved in and told him everything that had been happening. He listened to her for well over an hour as she aired all of her grievances with how her life had turned out married to Randy.

He encouraged her to come back often, not to prepare Sunday school lessons, but to meet him in his office for counselling sessions. Eventually, after talking about anything and everything, Pastor Anderson offered to start meeting Carol at home.
The listening was the best part that Carol craved, but damn was the sex great. Randy would only pay attention to her when causing pain, but when he came over Steven lived only to pleasure Carol. The way he would grab her when standing behind her showed that he wasn’t shy about playing with her more abundant parts. He would alternate between rubbing her wet clit, and massaging her belly as if there was no difference to him.

One day, he was worshipping her breasts, when he asked her to turn around for him. It took Carol by surprise, and she asked if he didn’t want to look at her face. He laughed and said that it wasn’t that at all. “I just want to grab on to this magnificent ass of yours while I make love to you”. It was at that point in which Carol had her greatest crisis of faith.

The sermon ended, and it was customary to approach the pastor to congratulate him and offer further insights. Randy and Carol went in line to speak with Pastor Anderson while the children stayed in their seats. “Hey guys, how was the sermon for the two of you today?”

Carol was the first to speak up, “It was amazing, Pastor. It just goes to show you that in difficult times, you have to ask God for advice on how to make things better.” She said, with a knowing wink at the end for emphasis. “All~right, excellent, Carol” Steven said with the same knowing wink, “and you Randy?”

Randy was looking directly at Pastor Anderson, eyes at about mid-nose level, as Pastor Anderson had always been an inch (or two? Randy thought) taller than him. “I th-” he began to speak, when a dizzy feeling took over. Randy braced himself on a chair until it past before straightening up again.

“Whoa Randy, are you okay?” Steven asked as Randy turned to look directly at him again. Only this time, Randy was staring right at the bottom of Steven’s nose instead of midway. This is odd, Randy thought. I could have sworn...no, it’s nothing.

“Yeah, I’m fine Steven. Just not feeling well the past couple of days.” Randy said with a weak smile, as he cued for Carol to go fetch the kids. “Great sermon, by the way.”

“Oh, my pleasure.” Steven said with a slow nod. Randy was a little confused at first, but decided that again, it was nothing. He just hoped that he would have to see as little of that bitch Dr. Dressler as humanly possible.
Transformation_Kay

Postby Kwahoon » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Love the set up, I can't wait to read more!
Kwahoon

Postby Transformation_Kay » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Chapter 4

Randy dreaded going back to work the next day. He didn’t exactly impress anyone at Friday’s meeting by daring to go against Dr. Dressler. He hoped that he could keep his head down today. Maybe go over those reports that Melanie would have for him.

He got into the office early, and poked his head around the corner to the elevators. Nobody there, good. Randy figured that if he can get to the seventh floor without running in to her, he’ll be in the clear. He ran up to the elevators, and pushed the up button.

One, two, three...come on, hurry up. Randy pressed the button a couple more times, thinking himself a bit silly, knowing that it wouldn’t come any faster. “What the hell am I so worried about? It’s not like we even work on the same floor” Randy muttered to himself.

*Ding* the elevator went, Randy scurrying in as it opened, and holding down the close button. Second floor, third floor...and fourth floor. The doors opened, and Randy’s stomach sank as the last person he wanted to see walked right in. Dr. Dressler didn’t seem to notice him at first, sipping a coffee from the cafeteria.

“Hello Randy”.

Damn, I hoped she wouldn’t start this. Looking at Amy, it seemed as if she wore extra high heels just to spite him today. How the hell do these bitches walk in those things? They must be at least four inches high, considering she was almost eye level with him. “Dr. Dressler” Randy said in a routine tone.

“Stick around for the entire day today, will you. I need to drop off the next round of funding requests to your office” Amy said as she turned to Randy. “Are you out of y-” Randy began, before he was cut off.

“CEO already approved it. Told him I have a human trial lined up.”

“You haven’t even passed animal trials! Who was the idiot that offered to test it?”

“Who said that they offered?” Amy said dryly as the elevator opened on the sixth floor. “I’ll be at your office at three, Randy”. Randy couldn’t help but stare at Amy’s legs as she walked away, a little confused at how her heels didn’t look as tall as he thought they would be. Brushing it off, he got off on the seventh floor.

He was pretty sure that Dr. Dressler was lying about the human trial. If she was actually on to something, she would have been able to show some kind of successful animal trials. Not to mention all of the ethical violations she would be making by skipping straight to human trials, much less with a non-willing participant.

The majority of the day was fairly routine for Randy. Reading reports on the quarterly profits of Pharmexa’s drugs, monitoring the company’s stock performance and portfolio for the week, and playing internet games in between. He was dreading 3:00, so much so that the dizzy feeling from two days ago was coming back.

His phone rang, and Randy grudgingly asked Melanie to invite Dr. Dressler to come in. She walked in with her funding requests, that Randy just wanted to sign to get her the hell out of there. Dr. Dressler seemed to linger for a few seconds after Randy handed her back the papers.

“Randy, could I borrow you for fifteen minutes?” Amy asked him, sounding entirely too cheerful for the occasion. “Uh, is that necessary?” Randy asked, not quite liking where this was going.

Amy crossed her arms, emphasizing her ample cleavage as she leaned in towards Randy, who instinctively pulled away. “You know, Randy. I think we just got off on the wrong foot. What do you say I show you the lab downstairs, so that you can see what I’m actually working on, hm?”

“What I’m suspecting that I’ll see is a bunch of old rats, not looking any different from any other given old rats.” Randy looked at his watch and sighed, “However, I could use a walk. I haven’t left this desk all day. Let’s see our...three and a quarter billion dollars in action, shall we?”

“Oh, I’m so glad that you’ll be visiting the lab today Randy! Maybe you’ll see a little value in the work I do here.” Randy gave a noncommittal sigh as he stood up...and came exactly eye level with Dr. Dressler. Has that witch put on even higher heels? Randy had to steady himself as he stepped forward, and glanced at her shoes. Nope, still the ones from this morning.

Amy was, of course, pleased by the new vantage point. Randy was coming along nicely, but was still excited to show him the new development that she had concluded with the test rats. The look on Randy’s formerly smug face amused her, as she tried to pretend like the height shift never happened.

She led Randy to the sixth floor labs, and brought him past the equipment to where the rats were being held. “I was wanting to show you something, Randy.” Randy took a look at the mice, and as he had thought, they were just as slow and old-looking as they had probably been when they were brought here.

“You wouldn’t have brought me here just to show me nothing, so spit it out.” Randy was getting a bit tired of her fake cheerfulness. What the hell was she trying to prove?

“I do have a bit of a confession to make. We are seeing results, but not exactly the results that I had originally planned for. Still a fantastic opportunity, however.” Dr. Dressler waited for Randy’s response, seeing him become more uncomfortable looking by the second.

“So why the hell didn’t you say that at the last meeting? We’re looking for some kind of results, Amy. If you had something important, why haven’t you told us yet?” That same anger that he had felt last week was starting to surface again.

“Oh, but I have told people. Donald Waters, the CEO, for one. Personally, he thinks that this could be the next big thing for increasing the efficiency of transportation, energy consumption, food storage.This could change the world, Randy. Of course, provided that I can provide the antidote.”

“Antidote? Exactly what kind of bizarre detour has this research taken? And what the hell were you talking about with already having a human trial?” Randy was more confused than angry at this point. “Just what the hell are you talking about?”

“Excellent question, Randy” Dr Dressler said, as she began to walk down the table, showing rows of cages of lab rats. “Look”, she pointed towards a cage labelled “Day 1”. She snapped her fingers at the cages labelled “Day 2” through to “Day 10”, indicating that he had to look at each cage in succession. Randy didn’t see what she was talking about,...until he got to cages 4, 5, and 6.

It was a minute difference, but while he couldn’t tell that #4 looked any different than #3, there was no doubt that #5 was different that #3, and #6 was even more starkly different. They were...smaller. He originally thought that it was just the rats, but looking at 7, 8, 9, and 10. No, they were smaller alright.

Amy pulled out Rat #1, and put him in the same cage as #10. The difference wasn’t huge, but there was no denying that the rats followed a pattern of largest...to smallest. “This isn’t actually a youth formula, is it?” Randy asked, as he began to understand the implications of what Dr. Dressler was planning on doing, and to humans no less! Randy started to feel a pit in his stomach, as he looked on at what Dr. Dressler did next.

“Oh yes, Randy. I had known for a while that the compound that I assumed would reverse the aging process what merely reducing the size of the cells. Not what I was expecting, I’ll admit, but enough potential in this idea that Mr. Waters has given me full clearance to research this as I see fit.” Amy started to move towards Randy, rats in hand. Randy grabbed the edge of the table as he felt the dizzying sensation begin to come back.

“I haven’t even shown you the best part!” Dr. Dressler chirped, as she put the rats in the maze used to test completion times. “Now, see what happens when we start to stress these fuckers out, huh Randy?” The rats went through two different paths, with food in two different compartments. The larger rat was making his way through the maze quickly, food just around the corner.

“He thinks he has it...but watch” Amy said with a hint of sadism in her voice, as she turned on the electric wiring right before the treats. The rat bumped up against the wire, and visibly recoiled. Trying again, same result. The rat began to squeak as he tried again..and again. Then, as Randy was leaning over, just staring at the rat...he began to notice something. The rat was starting to shrink, just slightly, but Randy noticed that while the wire was previously hitting the rat’s nose, the rat now had to raise it’s head slightly to try and bump the wire with its nose.

Amy lifted the rat from the maze, “I think that’s enough for you today.” She put the larger rat next to the smallest one for comparison. Randy’s examination of the rats confirmed his suspicion...the rats were almost the same size.

Randy’s head was swimming at this point. The thought that she could be doing this to somebody right now, without their consent. She’s talking about this ‘antidote’ as if it doesn’t exist yet. What if she never finds it? Will that person just keep on shrinking? Why the hell is this worth all of the ethical violations? What if this person sues us for everything we have? What about my family, if this bitch sinks us, how will I provide for them? Randy was practically hyperventilating about the mess that the company could potentially be in. The dizziness was unbearable, and he rested his head on the metal table.

“Dr. Dressler…” Randy said, his head still on the table. as the realization began to sink in...like a cold dread waving over him. “You mentioned a human test subject…” he said as he found the strength to push himself upright.

“Yes…” Amy said, as she approached Randy. He turned towards her, and looked straight into her eyes. “Have you made sure that...they won’t try anything against the company?”

“How tall are you, Randy?” Dr. Dressler looked at Randy, with a knowingly creepy smile. “I’m 6’1, why the hell do you ask?”

“Not anymore you’re not. Look down, Randy”. Randy saw the cold triumph in her eyes, and followed her instructions despite his head screaming at him not to.

She was barefoot.
Transformation_Kay

Postby Transformation_Kay » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:53 pm

Chapter 5

It hadn’t been a very good couple of days for Randy after that. Randy had stormed in to Donald Waters’ office immediately after the revelation to demand why he had ever approved this project.

“You even said it yourself, Randy. This project was a sinking ship if we didn’t do something with it. If she can tweak her formula a bit and find an antidote, this could mean trillions in revenue for us! If this can be applied to all organic material, then who knows what kind of uses we can find. We could feed entire communities with plots of land a fraction of their previous size!”

“We can temporarily shrink animals, even humans, and make transporting them that much more cost effective!” Good God, the old man was starting to get giddy over this trainwreck. This is even worse than his giddiness over a pipe dream.

“But why the hell did you leap right to human trials? And why the fuck did you let her pick ME?” Randy was trying to keep himself as calm as possible knowing that it could trigger another shrink, but it was getting so. very. hard.

“Randy, you know that we couldn’t recruit some random off the street. The resulting lawsuit would have killed us! We need someone who has long-term loyalty, someone who depends on us. Who better to choose than an 18 year employee with a housewife, five kids, and a 300,000 yearly salary?”

“I can’t believe this! All that I’ve done for this company, all of the time that I’ve put in, and this is how you repay me?” Randy was pacing back and forth, trying to piece this all together in his head. “By letting that CUNT use me as a human lab rat?”

Mr. Waters shook his head, understanding that this would be a long month. The half life of the formula that Dr. Dressler had made was approximately 3 days. This would mean that the amount of compound left in Randy by the end of the month would be miniscule enough that the incremental shrinking should stop, but as for the stress related triggers, it would be hard to tell whether those would stop or not.

If there was one thing Mr. Waters was looking forward to, it was seeing Randy knocked down a peg. Learning to control his anger would also be a bonus. It hadn’t exactly been a secret how Randy treats his wife. At every company function, at least a few people end up overhearing him call her “lazy fatass” or “stupid bitch”, and right in front of their children too.

“Now Randy, there’s no need to be hasty about all of this” Donald Waters said as he wiped his brow. “We understand completely if you need to...take some time off during this ordeal. Just finish up your work in the next week and a half, and then just...take some time”.

Randy sat down, and stared off into space with the gravity of the situation. “Oh Randy, it won’t be so bad. You can spend some time with your family. Dr. Dressler has offered to come to your house to gather measurements, so you don’t have to...always come out here.” Mr. Waters walked over, and put his arm around Randy’s shoulder, noticing the loose fit of his suit jacket.

“Besides, if you uh, ‘co-operate’, we can guarantee you your salary...regardless of circumstances. Do you get me, Randy?” Blackmail, huh boss? Randy thought to himself. Be quiet, and I get to keep my security. Go public, and I could lose everything. Great choices.

Randy left his office, and went home for the day, noticing how his pant legs were bunching up at the ankle and how his shoes were starting to step on them as he walked. When he got home, he didn’t even bother trying to find ‘infractions’. All he wanted to do was go hide before Carol realized what was really going on.

Of course, Carol did indeed catch on. Tuesday, she was lined up when he got home, hoping to not have an ‘infraction’ for the day. The first thing she noticed was his pants, practically swallowing his shoes. She then surveyed up his legs, the rest of the leg becoming baggy as his legs thinned, with his belt tightened an extra notch to prevent the pants from falling down entirely.

His sleeves were longer on him than usual. They covered his thumbs, inching towards his fingertips. The shoulders on the jacket were baggy, threatening to slide off on one side if he leaned the wrong way. While she was initially afraid of another spanking, she found that she couldn’t help herself and a snort escaped her as she shook her head at the state of Randy’s work clothes.

“What the hell are you laughing at?” Randy said, trying to intimidate Carol back into silence, but Carol seemed to be having too much fun at Randy’s predicament.

“Holy crap, you’re little.” Carol laughed at her observation. Thank you, God. Thank you for giving me this present.

“Only by a little bit! Mr. Waters said this should only last a month or so.” Carol still wasn’t done laughing, and Randy didn’t know how much patience he had left for her.

“Come here, come here Randy. Let’s measure you on the kid’s wall.”

“Goddammit Carol, I already got measured at work!” Randy threw down his briefcase and went to go put his feet up. Carol wasn’t finished, though. “Now, now Randy. Tell me how this happened”. She started massaging his shoulders, when Randy grabbed her hands roughly.

“None of your fucking business, Carol!” Carol started struggling against Randy’s grip. The illusion of Randy being harmless in his diminished state quickly faded. “Randy, stop it! You’re hurting me!”

“I’m going to let your hands go, and then you’re going to go make dinner. You won’t bug me about this anymore, okay?” He let Carol’s hands go, and she left the living room as quick as her legs would carry her. “Oh, and hem some of my work pants tonight! We have small groups tomorrow and I want to go in with at least a little dignity”.

“Yes dear, of course”, but when Carol was safe in the kitchen, she couldn’t help but chuckle a bit at Randy’s phrase about “ having a little dignity”. Carol had a feeling that the next month was going to be a refreshing turn of events.
Transformation_Kay

Postby Transformation_Kay » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Chapter 6

Wednesday, not surprisingly to Randy, was dedicated not so much to his duties, but to Dr. Dressler poking and prodding him. She seemed to delight in the fact that she was noticeably taller than him in her heels.

“Time for measurements, Randy”. She said with a smile, as she came over to him with the measuring tape. “Lose the clothes.” Randy blushed deeply, and crossed his arms defiantly.

“Is this really necessary? Don’t you have a male assistant that can do this?” Dr. Dressler chuckled in amusement. “My assistants are busy, Randy. Besides, I’ve taken a personal involvement in this, and I plan on following through.” Randy’s eyes widened, and he swallowed heavily.

He would be lying if he had claimed that he had never thought about Amy Dressler that way. She was a conniving bitch, but she was a fantastic physical specimen. In terms of his fantasies, however, none of them involved being towered over and being forced to strip in front of her. Strip her, perhaps. Show her his oak paddle, maybe. But never this…

“Are you going to do as I say, or do I have to come over there and undress you?” Dr Dressler snapped at him, as he broke out of his daydream. Randy came back to the reality of the situation, and realized he didn’t have much of a choice.

“Fine, fine,” he grumbled as he removed his jacket, secretly thankful to be rid of it. Carol had hemmed his pants so that he wasn’t tripping over them, but there wasn’t much she could have done about his oversized suit jacket. He took off his belt, which did half of the work for him as his pants fell down his waist, until his briefs were half-showing like those teenagers that Randy was always seeing.

He kicked the pants down, and started unbuttoning his shirt. It looked quite comical to Dr. Dressler, a man with his cuffs almost to his fingertips clumsily undoing his buttons. Amy stepped forward, and Randy looked up at her, confused.

“Here, let me help”. Randy didn’t have a chance to respond, as Dr. Dressler had already pulled his shirt away from him, and was undoing the remainder of the buttons. A little too slow for Randy’s liking, he thought. It might have just been faster for Randy to do it himself. Her actions were deliberate, and Randy couldn’t help but feel that she was staring a bit too much at the parts of his torso that were being revealed.

Dr. Dressler finished undoing his buttons, and all it took was a small movement for Randy’s unbuttoned shirt to slide off of his back and arms. Randy realized just how exposed he was, and went to cross his arms again, when Amy slapped his arms away.

“No. I need to measure” she said assertively, while she wrapped the measuring tape around his shoulders, then his chest. The measuring tape was rubbing against Randy’s nipples, and the sensation caused Randy’s mind to wander. Dr. Dressler measured his waist, and congratulated him for losing an inch since Monday.

Her hands fell on his hips, and Randy froze up. The tape measure went around his pelvis, and he inhaled sharply as he felt himself stiffen. Dr. Dressler held the tape measure steady for a few seconds, before she felt it shift.

“What do we have here now?” Amy asked, as she peeked down at the front of Randy’s briefs. Randy covered his package, and turned away towards the wall.

“Never mind about that, are you done yet?” Dr. Dressler turned him around, and sent an amused look his way. “We’ll still need to measure it, but let’s do your height first?” She held the measuring tape vertically, and lined it up against the wall with Randy. “Hm, you’re at 5’7 right now. At this rate, you’ll be too small to drive by next week. The offer is still there for me to come by your house if your wife doesn’t want to drive you.”

“No thanks.” Randy said tensely. He was about to move away, when the dizzy feeling returned, and he had to lean back on the wall for support. Dr. Dressler pushed her hand up against him to get him to stand straight up, and he felt her stretch a bit higher above him..

“Make that 5’6.” Amy said with a triumphant smile. “Now drop the briefs, little man.”
It would have been easy to slip of his loose briefs, if not for the stiff erection that Randy was still sporting. Randy was still slightly disoriented, and was taken by surprise when Dr. Dressler slipped her hand around the shaft of his cock.

“What are you-” he began, when she responded by giving his balls a small squeeze. “I need to make sure you’re at full mast”. Randy’s body welcomed the touch, despite his mind’s resistance, and he bucked his hips into Dr. Dressler’s hand.

“Hm, just under six inches” Dr. Dressler said, as she held the measuring tape up against Randy’s tool. Randy couldn’t help but feel a bit crestfallen. He could have sworn he was almost six and a half.

Randy’s hips bucked forward again, but Amy simply ignored it and moved along to Randy’s thighs, kneeling down to get a good measurement. “That will be all for today, Randy. Although…I suppose I will leave the room and allow you to finish up.”

As Dr. Dressler left the room, and Randy took the opportunity to jack himself off, it wasn’t her being humiliated, or degraded that he was picturing. Truth be told, he wasn’t even picturing her at all. He pictured himself growing smaller, more helpless as his tormenter did as she wanted with him.
Smothering him with her breasts, her ass...a sharp pain spread out across his body as he heard the *whack* of a paddle smacking flesh. A man lurks in the background, giving instructions. He sits up on his knees, trying to reach her breasts with his mouth again, but they grow higher and higher as he moves down her belly.

“Lick me”, she commands as he continues to shrink. He leans down and finds her wet slit, probing for the clit. She’s never been this demanding, this predatory. She grabs his head, and forces him deeper into her pussy, his head becoming level with it. He continues to shrink, finding himself reaching his head upwards to continue licking.

He’s forced to stand up, and she continues grabbing his head and forcing him inwards. Randy’s face is nearly covered in her juices. Her breathing becomes heavier as she’s getting closer to release. She cries out as she orgasms, Randy’s head still in between her legs as he dangles off the ground. The man in the background gives a congratulatory holler as she let’s Randy drop to the ground.

Randy looks upwards at the giantess in front of him, and Carol’s face is the last thing he sees before he cums and blacks out.
Transformation_Kay

Postby serioja » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:15 am

Nice work, i hope you find the power to the final ( after a lot of chapters)
serioja

Postby cwmoss » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Rockin' good story Transformation_Kay. Please keep it going!!
cwmoss

Postby Transformation_Kay » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Chapter 7

Friday night couldn’t arrive fast enough for Randy. To escape problems at work, Randy had been extra vigilant with Carol. Thursday had resulted in seven violations, and Randy certainly had fun with the paddle that night. He couldn’t let Carol think that his ‘situation’ made him any less of a man.

It seems like the message hit home, because on Friday, everything was perfect. They were sitting down at the dinner table, and finished saying grace when everyone began eating.

“So, what’s new with school?” Carol asked the children. “I’ve made the wrestling team.” Jeremiah said, with pride in his voice. “That’s wonderful!” Carol beamed.

“ I got an A on my art project”, Sarah offered. “I got in trouble today.” Joseph said as a matter of fact.

Joseph had always been a “problem child”. The school had asked them permission to test him, something about “learning disabilities”. Another bunch of bullshit if there ever was, Randy thought to himself. My son wasn’t a retard, he’s just willful and disobedient.

“Well, why did you get in trouble?” Carol asked him. “I didn’t answer when the teacher asked me a question. I didn’t remember what she was talking about. I’m sorry, mom”.

“I don’t think that you’d be having this problem if mom had taught you how to pay attention.” Randy said to Joseph curtly. “But obviously, she didn’t do her job”. Carol cast her head down, and focused on her meal.

“Don’t talk to mom like that” Jeremiah said quietly. The whole table paused for a second. Even Rebecca and Mathew knew better than to interrupt the silence.

“I’m sorry, Jeremiah, what was that you just said?” Randy responded in a similarly quiet voice. It was rare that one of the children ever challenged Randy, and Randy was looking forward to taking his paddle out again tonight.

“I said. Don’t talk to mom like that.” Jeremiah said in a louder voice, with more defiance. “I’m sick of it. We’re all sick of it. Shut up.” And just as casually as he said it, he returned back to his dinner.

Randy wasn’t amused at how his attempt to intimidate Jeremiah had backfired on him. Here he was, being told to shut up by his eleven year old son. The lack of fear that he was showing only served to anger Randy even more.

“You take that right back, you ungrateful shit! I’m the head of this household, and you will honour me!” Jeremiah continued to casually eat his dinner, and then looked straight into Randy’s eyes. “You think you scare me? I’m not blind, I can see what’s happening.”

“Every day, you come home a little bit smaller. Within a few days, even mom and I will be taller than you. You say you deserve honour? What the hell have you done to earn it?”

“Jeremiah, language” Carol corrected him, when he turned to address her instead. “Mom, can’t you see? After all that we’ve been through, he can’t hurt us anymore. He can’t hurt you anymore. Don’t think we haven’t seen it.” Randy rose from his chair, and stormed to where Jeremiah was sitting. “That’s just about enough of this talk. You’re coming with me!”

“You don’t have to be afraid anymore. I’ll show you.” Jeremiah rose, and met Randy’s arm by grabbing his wrists tightly. Randy was taken aback by how easily Jeremiah restrained him arms, and began struggling against them. The loss of control, the anger that Randy felt, he was in full fight or flight mode when he noticed the dizzying sensation yet again.

No, not this. Anything but this. Jeremiah flipped Randy around, and crossed Randy’s arms against his chest. The two of them fell to the ground, with Randy feeling his son’s weight on top of him. Randy struggled against the restraint, yelling curses at Jeremiah for ever disobeying him.

Eventually, the pressure of the restraint caused Randy to calm down. Not even so much a “calm” as it was a “shock”. He had just been physically subdued by an eleven year old. His entire family dynamic had been turned upside down. He was no longer in control, of his children, his wife, his job, his own damn body. What the hell was he anymore?

“I’m going to let you go, okay?” Jeremiah said in an authoritative voice. “But it’s off to bed with you. Then tomorrow, it’s your job to do laundry.” Randy was so thankful that he could just retreat to the bedroom that he didn’t even process the second part. “Things are changing around here, dad”. Randy turned around, to find himself eye-level with Jeremiah.

And Carol.
Transformation_Kay

Next

Return to Stories