Randy's little problem (Shrinking, Power Shift, Cuck)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Randy's little problem (Shrinking, Power Shift, Cuck)

Postby Transformation_Kay » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:00 am

Chapter 8

Randy woke up after being put to bed by Carol at 8 pm last night. Not even so much “put to bed” as “being held for two hours after I burst into tears at being emasculated in front of the whole family”.

Carol’s first instinct had been to leave Randy to his own misery, given the (thankfully lighter) swatting that he gave her the night before. But seeing her diminished husband at his wits end stirred up something inside of her. Maternal, maybe? No, something deeper than that.

This was something a bit different. Carol knows that she isn’t an imposing figure. She couldn’t even remember the last time that she saw a man shorter than her. The concept of having that...dominance, that control in the relationship. It had never occurred to her that it would be possible.

But here it was, staring her right in the face. You know, literally. By Saturday afternoon, Randy would officially be shorter than her. She would be the one holding him tightly, guiding his face up to kiss hers, stroking his hair and whispering reassurances in his ear when he’s scared. She’s his protector, his guardian. Roles that had been off limits to her, as a woman.

Last night, Randy had let all of his pent up vulnerability come flooding through. He didn’t speak a word, just sobbed as Carol let him rest on her breasts. She rubbed his back, and placed kisses on his forehead as he calmed down, listening to her heartbeat. It had been two hours of this, when Randy had looked up at her.

He again, just looked at her. He lowered his head again to her breasts, nuzzling his face in between them. His eyes met hers again, as if he were asking for permission to continue. Carol was a bit taken aback by this. Randy had never been one for sweet displays of affection, especially not ones that took her feelings into consideration.

Carol tilted Randy’s chin upwards, as she initiated a deep, passionate kiss. Her tongue probed Randy’s mouth, eliciting a small moan. They broke the kiss, and Randy wordlessly returned to Carol’s breasts, pushing her nipple up towards his mouth. He licked around the circumference of her areola, which served to harden Carol’s nipples. He latched on to her right breast like a hungry baby, and Carol began to feel his erection up against her thigh.

She reached down, and wrapped her hand around Randy’s tool. She noticed as she gave it a stroke that it didn’t take as much to cover the length of it. He must have lost about an inch of cock with his foot of height, she thought to herself. The idea of an even smaller Randy with a measly four-incher made Carol notice the warm feeling of excitement in her pussy. She hadn’t felt this way with anyone before, not even with Steven.

Randy was in heaven as Carol massaged his shrunken penis with her thumb and forefinger. He thought about his predicament, and how things would eventually turn out for him. Would he end up baby-sized, with Carol being able to pick him up and breastfeed him? Would his penis get so small that she could just jerk him off with two fingers? He could almost feel her breasts enlarging as he shrunk down, becoming more and more powerless. Her nipple became large in his mouth as she cradled his entire body with one arm.

His orgasm brought him back to reality. He looked up at Carol lovingly, tears still in his eyes from his crying fit. She was ready with a Kleenex to wipe him up, and motioned for him to rest on her breasts again. It was then that Randy dozed off.

Randy wanted to pretend that last night didn’t happen. He showered, noticing that the showerhead and counters were uncomfortably high for his liking. He even missed the door knob when he groggily went for it.

As he lathered up, the memories of the latter part of the night came back to him. By god, that had been the first time him and Carol had gotten intimate in two years. She had caught him in a moment of weakness, and he had behaved in a way that even he hadn’t thought possible. It’s almost as if he was...submissive.

The thought made Randy’s skin crawl. He’s still a man! His humiliation last night hasn’t changed that. This was all wrong! Why did it have to feel so good to be cuddled, to be held? To be kissed all over and told that everything will be alright?

A warm longing spread over Randy’s smaller frame, and he hugged his body closely to simulate being held by Carol again. He blinked, and pushed his arms down by his sides.

“Pull yourself together, Randy! She can’t see you like that ever again.” Randy finished up his shower, and got dressed for the day. Carol and the children were already sitting down for lunch by the time he arrived downstairs. He saw only six plates.

“Carol, where’s my plate?” Randy asked in the most authoritative voice he could pull off. Carol looked up, not phased at all. “Oh, I didn’t know when you were going to get up, so I only made enough for me and the kids. There’s still bread and fixings for sandwiches left, though.”

Randy couldn’t help but feel confused, even considering the situation. Randy hadn’t made his own lunch in twelve years. Carol had always been there to either pack or cook it for him. He barely knew where to start, a fact that he didn’t want to make known.

“Now just wait one minute here, making lunches is your job, not mine! Make my sandwich this instant!” Randy stomped his foot for extra measure, but immediately realized how childish this made him look. Jeremiah snorted out a laugh, which didn’t help with Randy’s inadequacy.

“And what the hell are you laughing at, Jeremiah?” Randy reminded himself to count to ten to avoid another blow up like yesterday. “Well, no offense dad, but mom has more important things to worry about than your sandwich.” Six...seven.

“Speaking of ‘more important things’, you also have laundry to do, don’t you dad?” Nine, ten “Why no, son. I don’t recall offering to do laundry” Randy said through gritted teeth.

“Oh, I know. I voluntold you to do that last night. Figured mom could use a break.” Jeremiah smiled at Randy, looking up from his soup. On seeing Randy struggle with the news that he had to make his own lunch AND do a household chore, Jeremiah added “Do we really want a repeat of last night, dad? We all know how that one turned out.” And with that, Jeremiah returned to his soup.

Randy didn’t quite know how to react. If he got angry, his son would tackle him again, probably causing another shrink. If he went to go do laundry (which he had never done before), he would get flustered, and probably cause another shrink. He looked down at the ground, and fidgeted with his oversized shirt sleeves. Without another word, he turned around and went to the laundry room.

Randy was looking at the machines for a good twenty minutes, trying to figure out where to start. He loaded as many items as he could into one of the machines, and dumped the detergent in with them. He didn’t know quite how much to use, so he just turned the bottle upside down and poured. Upon looking at it, the clothes were drenched in detergent. He sure hoped it was enough.

He looked at the directions on the machine, but he couldn’t find the setting that said “wash” anywhere on it. Randy’s eyes started to mist over as he just wished that everything was back to normal, and that Carol would take care of this for him.

“Randy? Are you still in here?” Carol said as she entered the laundry room. Randy turned around, and Carol saw that he looked utterly lost. “What’s the matter, Randy?”

“I...I can’t find the ‘wash’ setting.” Randy said, defeated, as he played with his sleeves again. Carol took a look at the machine, and sighed. “I know why. You have the clothes in the dryer, sweetie”.

Carol reached in to retrieve them, only to step back when she felt the inside of the machine. “Oh, Randy. You’ve drenched the clothes in detergent! Now I’m going to have to clean the inside of the dryer. Do you know how to do anything around here?” Carol snapped at Randy. Randy recoiled like he had been slapped in the face. Carol had never dared to yell at him like that. In spite of his best efforts, Randy burst into tears yet again.

Carol sighed, and looked at her pathetic husband. It’s only natural for him to be like this, she reminded herself. He’s been through a lot, and will only continue to lose power and control. “Oh, shhhh” Carol offered, as she went over to Randy, and pulled him in for a hug. His head rested on her shoulder as she stroked his hair reassuringly.

While in her arms, she felt the slightest sensation. His body was warm, and it was slow, but she felt his body shift slightly under her touch. Was he shrinking again? She hugged him closer and she felt the sensation stop. She was a bit disappointed, she was hoping for a more drastic shrink this time.

He pulled his head upwards to look at her, and was surprised to find that he now had to look slightly upwards in to her eyes. She brought him in for another kiss, which Randy returned hungrily.

Carol pulled away, and put on her best “motherly” voice. “There, there. We’ll do the laundry together, Randy. I’ll show you how to do it.” Randy nodded meekly, wiping his eyes on his oversized sleeves. “And we need to find you something better to wear. Jeremiah probably has some clothes for you.”

Carol understood that the upcoming weeks wouldn’t be kind to Randy. This is as good a time as any to let him know about Steven and I.
Transformation_Kay

Re: Randy's little problem (Shrinking, Power Shift, Cuck)

Postby mypr0nchannel1 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:58 am

It's a shame this is years old because I'm really interested in a continuation. It's really good
mypr0nchannel1

Previous

Return to Stories