Fitting In [tg, wg]

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Fitting In [tg, wg]

Postby tb303b » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:23 am

Super happy to see this continued, and it feels like you are taking it in a fun direction. Keep up the good work, can't wait to read more!
tb303b

Postby manstein » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:59 am

Thank you Lamebrain for continuing this story. You writing is very good, but perhaps as someone said before, it lacks a detailed description of the change operated by the ring. Personally I would like to see the actual measurements of the main character, and a photo (perhaps ?).
Waiting impatiently for the next installment.
Have a good day.
manstein

Postby Lamebrain » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:10 am

manstein wrote:Thank you Lamebrain for continuing this story. You writing is very good, but perhaps as someone said before, it lacks a detailed description of the change operated by the ring. Personally I would like to see the actual measurements of the main character, and a photo (perhaps ?).
Waiting impatiently for the next installment.
Have a good day.

More TF is in the works naturally. I alluded to it towards the end of the last chapter. I generally try to spend some time on setup for later chapters whenever I can, so I used the last one as a catalyst for some of the more intensive sequences I have in mind. I don't know if I'll do specific measurements just yet, the way people have suggested I do it is to use dress sizes.

Next chapter will be out either later this week or early next week. :D
Lamebrain

Postby Lamebrain » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:12 am

“The Civic” Taylor said. He threw the keys at a valet. The valet looked down and eyed the rip in Taylor’s dress. This caused him to awkwardly bend his knees to try and make it look less visible. He ran his hands through his hair slowly. He didn’t want to think about Cynthia in the club.

He got into his car and immediately took his heels off. The grooves of his break peddle rubbed against the stockings of his feet. He put the car into gear and drove off, away from the club. Taylor elected to wait until he got home before taking the ring off. He suspected Jennifer might ask for the dress back, and it would definitely be in tatters if he took it off while wearing it. The ring hadn’t stopped buzzing since he left the club, it felt strange on his finger for the first time.

Taylor pulled into his driveway and got out of the car, leaving the heels in his passenger seat. At this point all he wanted to do was get out of his dress and take the ring off. He walked into his house and sighed with great relief that he was back home. That relief was short lived, as his phone began vibrating once he closed the door. He took it out and saw it was a text message from Jennifer.

“Check us out :-)” It was a picture of the two of them flashing their asses at the camera. Jennifer took it earlier that day. Taylor shuddered and put his phone away. That was me. I did that. He marched up to his room and finally proceeded to take the dress off.

It was a little easier said than done. Jennifer’s dress had clung to Taylor’s skin like elastic. It felt looser before he left the house than it did now. He kept pulling and tugging but as he did the rip started to grow larger. Great. After some time he finally tugged it free of his hips, releasing his jiggly ass from its prison in the process. He turned around after tugging it free and gazed in the mirror. Did I gain weight? The thought started to race in his mind. He pulled off the dress and threw it to the floor. He walked to the mirror in his bathroom still in his bra and panties. His butt seemed to stick a little farther out, that was for certain. There was a little cellulite now. His arms seemed much… fleshier. His bangs were much longer now and covered his forehead. His face seemed much… rounder than he remembered. He gazed at himself for a moment before washing off his makeup.

After he stripped Taylor folded all of Jennifer’s clothes and took the ring off. This time the change back to normal seemed to take slightly longer, closer to a minute now. At last he looked like his normal self and felt much better. The day was officially over and he could now look forward to his promotion tomorrow.

Home was really the last place Taylor could feel like he could be safe, away from the ring now. He was staying with his aunt, since dorm prices at his school were absurd and to get away from his parents 300 miles away. His aunt Francine worked nights at the hospital, so it was rare he saw her in general. She was usually pretty batty and tended to talk to him like he was 10 years old. To a certain extent he was glad he had been working so much since it got him out of the house. He got ready for bed and proceeded to set his alarm on his cellphone when he noticed the text message from Jennifer wasn’t there. That’s weird. He laid his head down and went to sleep.

The day wasn’t off to a great start. Taylor slept through his alarm and bolted to the shower. He dressed in his normal guy clothes but brought some girl clothes stuffed into his trunk, just in case. He slipped the ring into his shirt pocket, and hoped he didn’t need it. Pretending to be some girl working at a fat chick clothing store was behind him now. He pulled out of his driveway and drove in the direction of the mall.

Even after running every yellow light, Taylor walked into the Hot Topic at the mall and presented himself to the cashier. “Hi. I’m your assistant manager” he said beaming at her. He felt good today knowing he didn’t have to wear makeup again.

“You’re 10 minutes late” the cashier said with a bored expression on her face. “Glen wants to see you.” She pointed to the back room of the store. Taylor’s hair stood on end a little, and without a word he strolled into the back room.

“You’re 10 minutes late” a man behind a desk stated flatly. Glen was a portly man dressed in a tie and shirt behind a desk. “Not a good first impression for my assistant manager” His expression was dead, lacking any of the warmth of Miranda’s eyes. “I need you to go over our stock to start with.” He pulled out a clipboard with a large chart on it. Oh boy. Taylor sat down and started looking it over. The ring in his shirt pocket began buzzing as he looked back at Glen. He started to consider putting it on.
Lamebrain

Postby manstein » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:45 am

Excellent but very short (It's what I call a delicious tease). I wonder what the ring will change in the main character in his new job, other than his sex and his body.
manstein

Postby Lamebrain » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:04 am

Heh I like to write shorter chapters with a nice zinger for stories. It allows me to put out content more regularly. I think people prefer it if I write shorter spicier content more regularly than if I spend a few more weeks and write something more drawn out.
Lamebrain

Postby BigNerd42Q » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:33 am

this is fantastic I'm glad somebody's writing this again and your writing style really does match up with the original authors I also can't wait for him to realize the ring is basically his entire life at this point
BigNerd42Q

Postby taruliina » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:34 pm

yes, ofcourse if you feel good so.
taruliina

Postby manstein » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:30 pm

Hello
Any news about the next part ?
Thanks.
manstein

Postby Lamebrain » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:35 pm

manstein wrote:Hello
Any news about the next part ?
Thanks.

I've been really busy over the past few weeks so I haven't had very much time to write. I'll try to finish it up and post it in the near future. I apologize for the delay.
Lamebrain

PreviousNext

Return to Stories