Bigger for her (BE, PE, GTS, reality change)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Bigger for her (BE, PE, GTS, reality change)

Postby devianstar » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:03 am

Second story, with a giantess theme this time. Your comments are greatly appreciated, I want to improve my writing.

'' So Mr. Guthrie, I assume you are ready to agree to our terms?''

'' … Yes sir. You see, I have always had complexes about the size of my... penis. Since I met Vicky, things are great, I mean I love her and all, but I'm always scared not be able to satisfy her so...''

'' I have no concern in your personal life Mr. Guthrie. Did you fill and sign the form, as I requested?

'' Oh, yes, sorry sir. Here it is.''

I handed the paper I brought to the strong built, elegant bearded man. I tried my best to keep my cool given the situation, but this mysterious man, in his Victorian office filled with expensive looking furniture, was radiating authority and charisma. I couldn't help being nervous near him. He started reading loud the words written on this form, probably aware I knew them by heart, as I had spent the past week carefully choosing them:

'' I, Raymond Guthrie, following the signature of this contract, wish to wake up the next day with a bigger penis and matching testicles, and my wife, Victoria Guthrie, to be fully satisfied. I shall retain my memories prior to the contract, but the rest of the world, including my wife, shall be unaware of these changes.''

The man put the form down on his large desk, and let out a small giggle.

'' Well, Mr. Guthrie, I see you listened to my advices. And may I say, few of my clients bother to use such a refined language. After all, you just wish for a bigger dick!''

I blushed as I recalled how I ended up revealing my deepest desire to a complete stranger. Two weeks ago, I had received a letter containing this seemingly typical form, and a hand written letter. at first, I thought it was some tax declaration, but the letter told another story:

'' Mr. Guthrie, it came to my attention that you are unhappy and wish to make radical changes to your life. I have the means to make these changes, should you bring this form completed to my office. This offer stands for two weeks and is free, with a trial period of a month for you to reconsider this contract. Should you wish to cancel it, you'll just need to return to my office at the end of the trial period and perform one month of flawless work for me.

I expect to see you soon at the manor.
Sincerely,''

The letter ended with an indecipherable scribble. Of course, I found this letter completely ridiculous. And when I checked the form, only one section stood out from the typical contract jargon: it was titled ''write your wishes here''. The lack of address for the office, and the contents screamed prank or scam, so I just threw it in the trash. However, the day after, I noticed a large manor as I drove to the DMV for work. The manor itself was quite impressive in size, but its location was the strangest thing I'd ever seen: it had been a vacant lot as far as I recalled driving there.

At the end of the day, I nervously drove home and picked up the papers from the trash. I spent an hour looking for clues on them, to no avail. Could this nonsense be true, could I really wish for anything, free of charge? At worst, I would only have to work for him for a month? Needless to say, I obsessed over this for the next days as I drove by this impossible manor, but didn't dare to stop. And finally, after a week, I went inside.

There, after passing the imposing fence and crossing the impeccable garden, I checked it was not some movie prop, and knocked at the large wooden door. It was then I met with this man, who led me to his office for our first meeting, There, he explained me the nature of the contract in detail: I could wish for anything, but warned me my wishes could lead to grotesque transformations, reality change, but never death. He assured me the changes would be the most perfect realization of my wishes, within some limits. However, he remained vague on these limits, or the ''flawless work''. But I didn't care. What I saw was already beyond possible, and was convinced I could make the best of this if I played my cards well. So, after spending the second week crafting my wish, I was back in this impossible office.

'' as I told you Mr. Guthrie, I have no concern in your personal life. You have been very careful, more than most: you made a reasonable wish, considered the event of a reality change, mentioned your wife so it would be part of it, but I must ask, are you aware you literally have a world of opportunities in front of you? I admire your devotion to your wife, but this is your chance to fulfill your heart's desires. Are you sure about this?''

Naturally, I had considered crazy scenarios: becoming immortal, insanely rich, with a dream body, but all his advices had made me think: the stranger the wish, the weirder the world I would end up in. I could lose my work, my friends, or end up in a completely alien world. So, I decided to avoid greedy wishes and concentrate on the best part of my life: Vicky, and fix the only thing standing between us and a perfect marriage. I would never wish to change her, so I decided to change myself for her.

And so, it was done. I just shook my head to mean I didn't wish to make any change. I was still trying to figure out the potential implications when the man took the form back, signed it, and filed it in a drawer.

'' It was a pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Guthrie. I remind you that your wish will be in effect from now, and should you be dissatisfied, you just need to come back here in exactly a month. The contract and all its consequences will be canceled, and you will return to your modest life. After you acquit the payment, of course''

'' What? That's it? Shouldn't there be.. I don't know...''

'' Yes, many clients expect the contract to burst in flame or some other dramatic effect'' the man said with a large grin.
'' Since you wished so Mr. Guthrie, you will notice the first changes tomorrow, as you wake up. And to preempt your next questions, no, there is no trick. The wish will realize the closest definition of your wish, and in a worst case scenario, nothing will prevent you from entering this office. The manor will not move, or other nonsense like this.''

Considering what just happened, it's true the situation seemed almost too normal. After all, the manor had appeared out of thin air, so of course I wondered if it could just disappear as well. This man was obviously used to this situation, and I was still trying to figure out any loophole I missed. But it was too late: I had just concluded a cliché magical contract, and would have to deal with the consequences. The man led me back to the door, and simply said '' Just remember Mr. Guthrie: reality sometimes works in mysterious ways''. I was too happy to put distance between us, so I didn't reply and simply walked out of the residence, and drove home as usual. Still, his last words tormented me. Tomorrow, I would wake up as a man who always lived with a big dick. So, no more awful teenager complexes, no more crappy sex life... but what if these moments of my life had played an important part? Would I end up with a different job, in a different place or, god forbid, without Vicky despite my precautions? All these worries vanished when I finally got home and reunited with my beloved.

'' Hi Ray. You're late, did something happen at work?''

'' No, no, just the usual paperwork. You know how some people seem to make mistakes just to waste our time.''

'' Oh? Why do I feel 'some people' might be referencing to me?'' she said as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

'' Oh right! Well, I guess in your case, it was a blessing.''

I kissed her forehead and fondly remembered how we had met. It was a usual, boring day at the DMV when a cute, short brunette showed up at my counter. I started with the common questions when it quickly appeared she would lose her driving license because of an earlier typo in a form she filled. I first explained the situation and asked her to come back in a few days with the proper documents, but she told me she really needed to use her car the day after. After some begging and upcoming tears, I ended up spending more than a half hour fixing her situation. It was against rules, but somehow I felt like helping her. And I had been adequately rewarded, first with a few smiles, then a fortuitous encounter in the street that led up to a date, and finally a happy marriage. Looking back, it was really a stroke of fate.

I spent the rest of the evening reminding myself of everything I loved about her. She was the kind of woman who tended to rely too much on others, and her short stature and childish appearance only made it more obvious. And since the day I went out of my way to help her, it only made me love her more. As the dates went by, we spent more and more time together, sometimes hanging out, sometimes because she couldn't assemble some furniture or do some paperwork on her own. Before we knew it, we were living together and preparing for the wedding. And tonight, after our usual dinner conversation and cuddles on the couch watching a movie, she started kissing me and running her hands under my shirt. I answered by running one in her long black hair and caressing her modest breasts with the other.

And as usual, we went to the bedroom, quickly undressed, and lowered the lights. Sex was usually uneventful with me staying on top, and her remaining mostly passive with her eyes closed. But this night, still troubled by the strange events, I failed to keep up and it was even less satisfying. We remained almost silent till we went to bed. But as we lay in the dark on each side of the bed, almost feeling a solid wall between us, I feared it would be my last opportunity to ask her:

'' Honey... what do you think of our sex life?''

'' Uh? Are you worried about tonight? It happens you know, I'm fine.''

'' No, I mean you usually don't seem to enjoy it. I know I'm not...''

'' Ray, stop. I love you, it's just... I'm not really into sex. I never really had desire, that's all.''

'' But... why have you never talked about it? We have a sex life, and you never wanted it?''

'' I want it because I love you. Don't worry so much, I once had a boyfriend who kept pestering me for sex, and he was too rough. If that's what you ask, I wouldn't change a thing about you.''

I was such an idiot. I thought she was unhappy about our sex life, and it turns out a simple, honest question could have cleared my doubts. But I was now bound by a contract that would transform me in a way she couldn't stand.

'' Since it's confession time, do you think I'm too dependent on you? I always hated that about myself, I can't do anything on my own. Even at home, you do more chores than I do.''

'' Oh Vicky. I like when you can't open a jar, when you ruin a meal, or when you can't install something without crashing our computer.''

'' Come on, it only happened once!''

'' And I wouldn't change anything about it. See, we really are a perfect match''

'' Shut up moron.''

She lay on me, I wrapped my arms around her, and we finally went to sleep, more in love than ever. I almost forgot about the contract, but if I wished for her to be satisfied, everything would turn out for the best, right? I drifted, thinking everything would be different tomorrow.
devianstar

Re: Bigger for her (BE, PE, GTS, reality change)

Postby her revenge » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:55 am

Great start,exquisite description too. Can't wait to read more!
HR
her revenge
Transformation Grand Master

Postby devianstar » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 am

Let the changes BEGIN! Raymond gets more than he asked for.

- Day 1

It's interesting how the human mind can craft the craziest fantasies. This night, I had a dream which started innocently enough with me and Vicky walking in a street hand in hand. The weirdness began when a huge erection started to build in my pants. The bulge only became more visible when my dick started to grow longer and thicker, riding along my pants like a snake. Being in a dream, everyone around us started mumbling and taking glimpses, but were otherwise unfazed. Vicky, true to herself, was visibly ashamed but still refused to let go of my hand. My pants eventually gave up, and I ended up having to use both my hands to hold my two feet long, flaccid dick. And it continued growing, until I couldn't prevent the tip from touching the ground. That's when Vicky, always the angel, grabbed it to carry it on her shoulder. But the intimate contact, and the heightened sensations triggered a massive erection. Now larger than the rest of my body, my dick was way too heavy for poor little Vicky. She tripped and collapsed under it, and was now stuck, pinned by its increasing weight. Terrified, she tried to reach my hand, but it was too late. I was myself unable to move, attached to a dick the size of a small car. She screamed as it seemed to swallow her, and I could only watch as her arm disappeared under a wall of flesh. And finally, my dick felt like exploding in a giant ejaculation, flooding the entire street under barrels of sperm. The giant flow felt like pulling my insides, and soon I saw the flesh creeping higher on my belly. I woke up as I was about to get absorbed and crushed by my own dick.

Finally free of this nightmare, it still took me a few minutes to come to my senses. I felt like someone had put a weight on top of my morning wood, and for some reason I could only feel the sheets on my feet and shoulders. After my eyes adapted to the morning light, I realized a small pole held the sheets above my body.

'' What the...? OOWWW!''

The sharp pain and instant boner killer boner I felt was me trying to jump out of bed, only to pinch one of my testicles between the mattress and my leg. I turned on my bedside lamp and realized the pole was my dick! Actually, it had dragged the sheets, still wrapped around it. When I tossed them, I was in for a surprise: my dick was not just bigger, it was giant! The erection was fading, but it still almost reached my knee. And my testicles were just as large, almost the size of tennis balls. The wish had gone south, and I now had one of the largest dicks I had ever seen. Suddenly panicked, I looked around and felt a bit relieved as I recognized our bedroom, and saw the head of my dear Vicky poking out of the bed sheets. She looked as innocent as always when she slept, but her face seemed... larger? Fuller? I decided to turn off the light when she started to frown, as if she was about to wake up. I did my best walking in silence to the bathroom, my balls dangling between my legs, where I was free to explore the changes.

In the full length mirror, it was truly a giant dick. I could feel its weight pulling down, and I had to spread my legs to prevent it from rubbing. It took me a while to realize my body had lost a bit of tone, but it was only logical considering it was probably impossible for me to run in this state.

'' Damn wish, can I even walk with this thing? And will any of my clothes fit me? What will Vicky think when she sees this?''

'' Well, I think the whole point of marriage was for men to stop playing with themselves in the bathroom.''

'' AH! Wait, it's not what you... AAAAHH!''

I almost fell when I turned around and came face to face with her. I no longer had to look down. She was not only taller, but also bustier and curvier, with the toned abs she had always desired. I was stunned.

'' Hmm? Did my beauty paralyze you, my beloved?'' she said with a mischievous smile. She arched her back and ran her hand in her long hair, only making it more obvious that she was now much taller than me.

'' You're so... big!''

I barely saw her arm move when I felt my head projected on the side. I painfully landed on the ground, once again hurting my balls between my legs, and felt my cheek throbbing.

'' Hey, where did that come from? You know I'm sensitive about my weight, you jerk!''

'' You... you punched me???''

'' Yeah, I know, hitting men is supposed to be a thing of the past. But you asked for it! Now hurry, I have to drop you at work.''

she left me on the cold bathroom floor, still trying to make sense of this new world. I had a monster cock, my adorable, usually shy wife had become a bossy giantess, and I had somewhat succeeded in making the situation worse a few minutes in.

When I went back to the bedroom to get dressed, it dawned on me the entire reality had changed: all my clothes fit me, with one pant leg wider, and underwear designed to fit my private parts. Still, it would get some training to walk comfortably. I had already screwed up enough for the day, so I decided to resume my usual routine as if nothing happened. And indeed, the rest of the house was mostly unchanged. Still, I couldn't stop checking Vicky's new impressive physique while we were having breakfast. She was sexier than I would have ever imagined, not to mention her clothes. The Vicky I knew used to wear conservative, plain clothes. But the tall woman sitting next to me was wearing a tight, sexy suit, showing a cleavage that would have been impossible without surgery yesterday... or more accurately, in my previous reality.

The next change occurred to me when we left for work: her small car was gone, with only our usual sedan left. But Vicky got in the driver's seat without a word.

'' Honey, can you let me drive?''

'' Ray, we talked about this. We can't afford a second car. You know how men's cars can be expensive.''

When I sat in the passenger's side, her words made sense: the seat was shaped for a man' crotch, and it would have been impossible for me to drive. And in the way to work, I noticed I was no exception in this world: most cars were driven by women, and the men walking in the street all had the same kind of pants I was wearing.

When we arrived at the DMV office, She kindly looked at me and for a moment, I recognized the Vicky I always knew.

'' Ray, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't notice you were half asleep.''

'' Well, that was a stupid thing to say, ha ha.''

We smiled, and she reached in her purse for her makeup.

'' Let's make up this evening okay?'' she said as she applied some foundation on my bruise.

'' Yes, anything for you, honey.''

she landed a huge kiss on my mouth before I got out, and I watched her drive away to her work. This wish may have not turned as intended, but I could well imagine falling in love with her again. I didn't care as long as we were together.

I continued my exploration of this new world with the office. It was mostly unchanged, except all female colleagues I recognized were now at least one foot taller, and all men seemed to have a third leg stuffed in their pants. And this led to an inevitable comparison: my pants seemed slightly baggier than theirs.

'' Fuck, don't tell me I still have a small one in this reality?''

'' Raymond, if you had time to stare at your coworkers, people wouldn't be waiting in line at the counters!''

'' Oh sorry Allison, I'm on my way.''

I still took time to check her ass when she turned around and muttered '' Jeez, I can't believe I'm still stuck here supervising men.''

Allison was a gorgeous blonde I knew for years at work. She had a stunning figure and was quite smart, which sadly came with high standards in men, and ambition too big for such an office. I always thought I would have had a chance with her, wasn't she a bit taller than I was.

And just like my Vicky, every aspect of the 'new' her seemed to get larger: she was towering over me in her heeled leather boots, and was now a top manager. She was wearing a low cut white dress, but a quick look around told me she didn't actually look like she was going to a party: most women were wearing daring outfits by my standards, but probably not by theirs.

'' No more need to avoid sexy clothes if men can't harass you eh?''

The work routine was almost welcome after these discoveries, even if the customer service was now exclusively performed by men, another sign of the dramatic change in the balance of power. And when I spent the lunch break checking the Internet to learn about this world's history, it was truly a change for the best. Most of it was unchanged, save for some important female figures popping here and there, or replacing some men only I now knew about, and finally assuming most executive positions in recent history. And I had to admit, women had done a terrific job in the past century. Poverty, pollution, epidemics were almost eradicated, while human rights and anti discrimination policies had become the staple of modern society. The most surprising change was the survival of the greek religion, with many women perpetuating Athena's cult. All things considered, it was truly a miracle my life hadn't been completely turned upside down: if women were the weaker sex in the world I grew up in, men were now better treated than these women, even in their diminutive state.

I spent the rest of the day embracing this new normalcy, marveling at the beauties parading in front of me. I had to deal with a few men who needed some help, but the afternoon almost ended too soon, and I found myself strangely fulfilled by the dull work. I remembered many men smiling at work, even as a woman barked them orders. Maybe the men's reward systems were now more easily activated? No matter my now alien memories, I was no exception. I welcomed the rush of pleasure when I spotted Vicky's car on the parking lot and got in.

I had been a fool fearing the changes my wish had brought. I spent the entire time admiring my wife as she drove us home. Her shapely legs, her long, delicate hands, her slightly bouncing bosom, her jet black hair framing the cutest face I'd ever seen... She was not the woman I'd married. She was twice this woman, in every way. Her eyes sparkled when she noticed me staring at her, and did something I would have never imagined her capable of: she unzipped my pants, and slid her hand in. She had no trouble cupping one of my balls and teasing my butt with her nails at the same time. The sensation was incredible! I started to feel like burning when I noticed the manor on the side of the road, unchanged. I had so many questions, I had considered going there after work, but right now I didn't care. None of my orgasms had felt so good, and I still had my pants on.

Vicky almost crashed on the garage door when we arrived home, and darted out the car. Still, she had to wait for me under the porch as I limped towards her as fast as I could: it was unsurprisingly difficult to walk, with my hard dick forcing my leg at a right angle! Her only reward was to grab my collar and pull my face closer to hers.

''' Remember, you have a lot to make up for. Don't disappoint me.'' she said with a grin, while teasing my dick through the stretched fabric with her knee. She slammed the door open with her free hand as she forced a French kiss on me. She was so ecstatic, I barely touched the ground until we reached the bed. There, she finally let go of my collar and almost tore her suit in half undressing. I had barely removed my shirt and was struggling to get my pants off when she stood naked in front of me. She was looking at the bulge in my pants like a hungry wolf. I knew there would be no stopping her when she squatted and started to forcefully pull my pants down.

'' Honey wait, you're hurting me, stop, STOP!''

I felt my pants bending my dick and sliding down on it, and finally it was free. It sprung back in position, sending a small stream of precum across her face. Just yesterday, I had the worst sex ever, and I was now standing with a pornstar dick, while my amazon wife was running her fingers on her face and licking the cum from them. I watched her, still amazed by how much my package sticked away from my body, as she sensually sat on the bed and spread her legs, exposing her bare, plump pussy.

She stared at me with a crazy eyes and just said '' Ready to make amends, little man?''

Her sitting at the end of the bed, me standing between her legs, I put my hands on her large hips and finally penetrated her. She started to moan as I slowly rocked my hips, overwhelmed by the new sensations. I was almost scared of hurting her, what if I was too big for her now?

'' Oh Ray, I can't hold on any more! Go faster! FASTER!''

Her words destroyed my last restraints. I felt like a giant ball of melted metal was swelling in my belly, and I started to violently thrust my dick, moving my entire body as fast as I could. The only thing I saw were her breasts , and her erect nipples the size of my little finger, dancing right in front of my eyes. I lost track of time as we fucked like possessed animals, until finally, I felt the familiar bliss, and started cumming.

'' OH YES! YES! YEEEAHH!''

I felt intense pressure on my dick, both from incredible volume of sperm going through it, and from her pussy experiencing an intense orgasm. And This too, felt unusually long. The only thing keeping me from fainting from raw pleasure were her screams, and when I finally came back to my senses, I realized I had unintentionally slipped out, and was now cumming long streams of hot liquid on her. She didn't mind, lying on the bed, caressing her breasts with a content expression.

And when the flow of sperm finally died, I just collapsed on her. I felt paralyzed as I heard my heart beats hammering my ears. I was drained, physically and mentally. I didn't even move when she ran her soaked hands along my back.

'' Huff, Huff, wow Ray, what's gotten into you? You almost felt like a different man!''

'' (pant) I just realized how much I love you, Honey.''

'' Wow, that's just the cherry on the top! Well I hope you'll never forget, because I might get used to it! Think you have enough love for another round?''

'' Ah sorry honey. I'm done for tonight. (pant) I can't even stand up.''

'' Oh... Sweet dreams then. I love you, Ray.''

she wrapped her arms around me, much like the night before, except I was the one lying on her now. What a crazy day it had been. In the end, the wish had been entirely fulfilled: I had a bigger dick, was still married to Vicky, and everything she was dissatisfied with had vanished. Even if the change was unintentional, she was now a much stronger, more capable and decisive woman. And for our common pleasure, her sex drive had grown even more than the rest of her.

I remembered the man's words as I slowly fell asleep: ''reality sometimes works in mysterious ways''. And this reality had somehow decided that the best way to grant me a bigger dick, was for all men to have one. And in a sort of perverted evolution, all women had become larger than men. It was only logical: mankind would have had a difficult time prospering if sex hadn't been possible.

I was even too tired for all these considerations. All I needed to know was, everything had turned out better than I could ever wish for. And I still had almost a month to revert things to the way they used to be. But after this, why would I ever do?
devianstar

Postby devianstar » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:47 am

More changes. Your comments, positive or negative, are welcome.

- Day 2

After such incredible sex, I honestly hoped for undisturbed sleep. It was probably not enough, since I was once again given the nightmare treatment: this time, we were alone in our familiar bedroom. We were naked, Vicky was back to her old self, but that was where the familiar elements stopped: my arms and legs were handcuffed to the bed, and she was giving me an expert hand job. The awkward situation was almost pleasurable until her hand started moving incredibly fast, burning my skin. As if responding to this stimulation, my dick turned into a literal fountain, shooting a constant jet of cum, reaching the roof and falling back on us like a white rain. What followed was the exact opposite of my previous nightmare: instead of watching my dick grow and engulf my wife while I was powerless, I watched my wife swallowing my dick and drinking the incredible amount of liquid pouring out of it. I expected to see her belly fill with it, but her entire body started to grow! I could see her butt rising as her legs were getting longer, and her breasts getting rounder, reaching once again the magnificent size I found so stimulating a few hours ago. In no time she was again this sex-crazed, busty giantess. I was looking forward to having sex with her again, but she didn't stop growing! Her lips still locked around my gushing dick, she quickly repositioned since her knees now reached past the bed. I could feel her tongue getting bigger, and her boobs draping my legs, spreading on the bed. When I finally dried out, she no longer needed to take support on the bed: she was sitting seiza style on the floor, just lowering her head down to my waist. Which was now smaller than her head! Quenched, she stood up and shattered the roof in the process. Her breasts were so large, I saw her head disappear above them while pieces of the house were crashing around me and filling the room with dust.

I coughed, and gasped when I felt my dick once again in her mouth. She was done drinking, and started strongly blowing, as if she held a balloon. And surely enough, my dick started to grow once again. To its new size first, and then much larger. So large, her giant hand was now able to get a better grip around it. It would have been an awesome dream, had it stopped here. But, painfully stretched to its limit, I saw my dick getting rounder instead of longer, with the skin becoming half transparent and bulging between her clenched fingers. When the pressure became unbearable, it spread to my belly. I watched in horror as it bloated, turning me into a pregnant looking freak. I could see my organs floating through the skin, when the skin once again reached its limit. My entire body was now inflating, with the handcuffs digging into it. I was raising , pushed up by my rounding body. I almost wished to burst when I felt all my joints tearing as my bones were pulled away from each over. Everything turned black, and it took me a few seconds to realize I was back in the real world.

I sighted, and started to relax. Actually, I was feeling really good, almost high. Maybe another key difference, was sleep like a drug for men? The deal just kept getting better and better! I reached on the side for Vicky, only for my hand to land on a plastic panel. I reached on the other side, with the same result. Something really weird was going on, I had no idea where I was. When I tried to turn around to get up, I felt a heavy weight shifting on my belly, and a long, soft creature rubbing between my legs, like a giant snake! This plus the confusion of just waking up was too much: I screamed out of my lungs, trying to kick the alien thing out of the bed with my legs. I only managed to bump them against the plastic sides of the tight bed, adding to the panic.

I was about to go crazy when I saw a door opening and light pouring through it, framing an incredible silhouette. I should have been relieved when she turned on the room's lights, but it only revealed an an impossible situation: the door was much farther than I thought, and the woman rushing towards had to be at least twelve feet tall!

'' What's wrong Ray? Did you have a bad dream again?''

'' I... I...''

I was speechless from the sight before my eyes. She was leaning down, a concerned look on her face, and her boobs still swaying side to side from her short run to the bed. They were hypnotic: the size of beach balls but unmistakably natural. When our eyes met, I felt all my fears melt away. Her face was unchanged, still so cute she could have been mistaken for a teenager, but I could feel an invisible, soothing glow washing down on me. I couldn't help but smile and calm down, drowning in her giant eyes.

'' sorry if I woke you up honey. It's over now.''

'' praise the Goddess, I feared you had fallen from your cradle, or worse.''

I took a better look at her when she stood up. It felt like my dream had come true, with her head once again disappearing above her firm, round breasts. The light nightgown she was wearing did nothing to constrict them. And her hips, just as large as her bosom, finished giving her the most cartoonish figure I'd ever seen.

I was drooling when she reached down for a screen on hinges on the side of the bed, and brought it within reach of my arm.

'' I programmed your favorite channels, have fun today sweetie!''

'' Thanks honey, have a nice day too.''

But she wasn't listening. Her eyes were now focused on my bed sheets. That's when I saw it: a giant, half round bulge, which turned out to be my belly when she pulled them away. I stuck almost a foot away from my body, I was obese! I could feel the pressure inside when she poked it with her finger.

'' Wow, it's been a while since we didn't have sex. You might explode if I don't spend some fun time with you this evening!''

'' Really? I'm looking forward to it honey!''

I couldn't believe I was so level headed about this. When she left, I felt this weird adoration go away, and the panic return. Things were bad, really bad! I first thought my dreams had some way of influencing reality, but there was only one possible conclusion: the wish was still active! All because I decided to go with a stupid trope, and change 'the next day'. There would always be a next day! No doubt the thing I felt between legs was my dick, hidden by my belly. I could feel the foreskin with my toes. In response, my wife had once again grown, almost twice in size, and many times more voluptuous. On my end I had gained and lost. Judging from her words, the giant dick (and the balls nested in a cavity under) came with a tremendous cum production, which was currently filling me like a balloon. But the rest of my body was desperately thin. All my limbs showed an alarming lack of muscle, probably the result of a life without exercise. I doubted I had, or would ever be able to stand up from this bed. It was more of a heavily equipped medical bed, with an IV perfusion poking through my arm, and dials covering the plastic sides. No wonder she called it a cradle, I wouldn't even be able to crawl out of it.

Definitely stuck, I used the only tool I had access to in the bland room: the TV. It had a tile like interface, with TV channels prominently featured. It took me a while to figure it out, and access the Internet, or the 'thread' as it was now called. It was even worse than I thought: in this reality, all men were and had always been completely dependent on women, who still keep them as pets, or companions in the best case. Athena's cult was the only known religion, and society was now a meritocracy, with the most untalented women performing manual labor, which was considered degrading. The entire world was a modern version of ancient Greece, with most buildings having a colored marble finish, and official ones featuring huge columns and temple-like structures. I couldn't find any mention of a famous man, or a romantic relation between man and woman. It was a truly scary world.

When I thought it couldn't get any worse, it hit me: the manor! I had to go back in less than a month to cancel the wish, but I wouldn't be able to in this state, even less the next days! The bearded bastard probably knew it would turn out this way: he had insisted on the fact the manor would stay the same, but he never said I would be able to go there after the changes! My only hope was for my wife to desire for a world where I was more mobile. Who knew, maybe I would become a giant too? If I convinced her her to bring me to the manor at a specific day, would she remember to do so after the changes?

Defeated and powerless, I turned to the thing I did best, which was the only I could do now: wasting time on the 'thread'. I decided to learn as much as I could about this amazon paradise. Politics, geography, economy... to no avail. The only fact I could retain was the global population, which had never grown above one billion women (men were unaccounted for), and numerous testimonies of supernatural events, mostly physical manifestations of Athena herself, to guide women in times of crisis. I only wanted to improve my sexual performances, and ended up creating a literal theocracy. That would have been an incredible achievement, hadn't I been the only one to witness it.

One official picture caught my eye. The complete government cabinet (all women, of course), standing at the entrance of a gigantic neoclassical (although generic would probably be accurate now) building. They were wearing the most extravagant outfits I'd ever seen, surrounding the tallest woman in the group, the head of state now called 'the High Matriarch'. Her outfit, while a bit less flashy, was an improbable cross between a stola (a women's toga in ancient Greece) and a sexy two-piece dress. The strapless top, a thin strip of folded white cloth wrapped around her chest, seemed to just hang from the top of her round breasts, and managed to show an ample amount of both cleavage and undercleavage, while the white skirt was not unlike a gray cheerleader's.

They looked like a group of vixens to me, but their severe expression alone instilled obedience in my mind. These women were not only in charge, they were natural leaders. All the women on this picture had reached the top positions without the need for elections, but thanks to Jedi-like mind fights, called a 'stand'. Competitors would just spend time locked together until a natural leader emerged. Sex and humiliations were common. And the strongest of them all was my Vicky! I first thought she was a lookalike, but the rest of the article left no doubt: the High Matriarch, one of the most powerful women in the world, was Victoria Eckart, Vicky's maiden name. I fully realized the madness of this wish: the first change had made her into an average, capable woman by the new standards, but beyond the physical changes she had also become naturally ambitious (a trait that now came with the female gender), and had remained frustrated with our sex life because of her insane libido. Thanks to the never ending wish, the second change had unknowingly turned her into most successful person in the world, and me into a living sex toy. All the rest was reality filling the blanks the best it could. Who knew what it had in store for the next days!
devianstar

Postby devianstar » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:59 am

so many views, so much indifference... still, I'll try to finish this story.

I browsed other articles for a short while, and just lost track. After so much information, I couldn't even remember the previous page I'd red.

'' What's the point anyway, it's gonna change again tomorrow...''

my mind began to wander to the numerous ads around the pages, for either art movies, or flashy cartoons, obviously aimed at men. I only confirmed it by clicking them compulsively. I smiled when a colorful opening with a catchy tune filled the screen.

'' Damn, don't tell me I have the attention span and intellect of a kid!''

That was a rhetorical question. The show was about magical bears serving Aphrodite to spread love against the tyranny of Artemis' wolves. It was the stupidest, sappiest thing I 'd ever seen, and I couldn't keep my eyes away from it. Initial curiosity turned into hours until a door slam made me snap out of it. It was only the middle of the afternoon, maybe my wife was already back from her presidential duties? Thanks to the wish, she might be that good a leader! While I was giddy about our scheduled 'fun time', I noticed two things: I had drool all over my chin, and I was famished. How could I be, with a belly as big and tight as a beach ball?

'' ...lieve we get to enter the High Matriarch's mansion! I really thought it would be bigger than that!''

'' Show some respect! We're just here to take care of the place, Athena's chosen or not!''

'' Goddess, you can be such a prude, Elora.''

'' And no invoking Athena, or do it properly! Praise the Goddess you ended up with me as a supervisor instead of being sent to a camp.''

'' Praise the Goddess, I get it...''

My excitation turned into panic: I didn't know any of these voices, who were these two women! Robbers? Rebels? Strange cultists who came to sacrifice me? Decided on always trumping my expectations, the world then presented me with two giantesses entering the room, dressed as slutty French maids. One of them was a middle-aged brunnette, with a severe and mature look, and slightly sagging breasts, pushing down the top part of her bustier. The other was a younger, slightly plump blonde with a rebellious grin. They weren't as tall as Vicky, but still above nine feet tall, and with impossibly large, round booty and bust.

'' Oh, the rumors are true, the High Matriarch keeps a pet!''

'' Just ignore him, it's private! We'll take care of him once the room is clean.''

Obedient but still frowning, the blonde quickly reached for a towel in her bag and proceeded to the room's only window to clean it. Their slutty uniforms were really just that, they were maids. The slutty part was just one of the numerous incoherences I noticed between realities. Not that I complained.

'' Ummm... Hello?''

They didn't even look at me. They spent the next hour dusting and wiping every part of the room, oblivious to my presence. Meanwhile, I just stared at their giant, bouncy butts lifting their short skirts, and their boobs giggling with each stroke as they cleaned. I could feel my dick get harder and push my legs away, but nothing more. Was I incapable of having an erection? Was there some rule or condition I didn't know about? Living this male fantasy without the most important part was becoming increasingly frustrating when they finally completed the room and paid attention to me.

'' That's taken care of, now to clean this little ma... OH MY GODDESS! Elora, look at him!''

'' Korin, what did I tell you about... WHAT? He's getting hard?''

'' Yeah, do you think he's sick or something?''

'' I have no idea, I've never seen it happen before. And I'm sure he was flaccid when we came in!''

The situation was surreal. I was aroused by the second and third sexiest women I'd ever seen, and they were the most surprised about it, as if I was a broken toy. I decided to talk to the older maid who seemed to be in charge, to clear things out.

'' your name is Elora right?''

'' Oh, he can speak! Uh... so... sorry mister, I had no idea you could understand us.''

'' Come on, it's just a man, no need to be so polite.''

'' Shut up Korin! It... he's still the High Matriarch companion!''

The young one rolled her eyes and once again stared at my dick. Elora did the same with a mix of panic and fascination.

'' sorry about that, you're just so sexy, I couldn't help but stare...''

'' Wait, you think we're sexy?''

''For the last time Korin, shut up and let me handle this!''

'' Come on Elora, this is weird. I've never been above 50 because of my weight. But you, maybe you could get a man hard. You're a what, 65?

'' … 58.''

'' Oh sorry! I had no idea, honest!'

'' I was a 65 when I was you age, before my breasts decided to migrate down.''

'' I'm really, really sorry...''

I vaguely remembered something about the scores they were talking about. The women had developed a complex formula with all sorts of physical measurements as input, with a result between 0 and 100. This grade had an important role in determining a woman's role in society. Women below 75 were deemed too ugly to have kids and were not even allowed to have sex. No wonder these two women had never seen a hard dick.

'' Girls, I have no problem, I swear. I really think you're both sexy.''

'' So... why didn't give us orders sooner? What do you want? Do I activate the stimulant?

If it was a fantasy until now, it was now heaven. These voluptuous French maids turned out to be virgins, and willing to fulfill any of my requests. I knew it was only thanks to my special status because of Vicky, and the look on their faces said how humiliating it would be to follow a man's command, but I didn't care. I couldn't feel the same adoration I felt with Vicky, I was actually excited about humiliating them. From the deep of my heart, I despised them. Maybe women truly had some sort of spiritual rank. If so, these two women probably had no hope for a better job.

'' Yes, activate it. And you, remove your uniform.''

Without a word, Elora pushed a series of buttons on the side of the bed, and Korin, red-faced, began to undress. It's true she was not a fitness model, but I could barely spot a love handle on her incredible body. I wondered what the ugliest women in the world looked like, if these lookers were ranked so low.

'' Looks like I need some motivation, why don't you wrap your boobs around my WWWOOOOWW!!!!!!!!!''

The sudden rush of adrenalin taught me what this stimulant was: an incredibly potent aphrodisiac. I could feel the blood pulsate through my dick and inflate it in violent spurts at each heart beat. I finally saw it for the first time as it rose erect above my belly. I had no idea what this stimulant was, but I couldn't care less. My mind was blowing, and Elora had already pulled her pendulous breasts through the top of her uniform, and was currently rubbed them on my dick, nested between them. On her knees , she started to expertly lick the head, while rubbing her hands on my stretched belly and squeezing her breasts with her arms. The combined sensations were insanely stimulating, not to mention Korin, who was caressing her breasts and pussy, visibly transfixed and aroused.

'' Wow Elora, where did a prude like you learn to do things like this!''

'' Korin, you would be surprised what a score of 65 can do. Some women paid me to take care of their men.''

'' you mean... this? Because they were too busy to drain them?''

'' No, because they liked to watch.''

'' That's heavy stuff! Do you have names?''

'' In your dreams Korin! Now shut up and give me a hand, he's about to cum, and I don't want to mess up the entire room!''

Once again, she obeyed with a mix of obedience and rebellion. I now had two giantesses kneeling in front of my giant dick, pumping it with their giant hands. And once again, I got to experience in real life what I felt in my previous dream, with a torrent of cum rushing out of my dick in pure ecstasy. The maids made sure to stand in the way, so that the walls wouldn't get stained. While staying professional, it didn't stop them from licking the drop on her arms and faces.

'' Goddess, it does taste as good as I heard! Again!''

Korin cupped some cum with her hands from the puddle on the sheets, and avidly licked it with crazy eyes.

'' Oh Korin, what I am gonna do with you? You knew this was addictive, but one taste and you're a junkie?''

Elora took the soaked sheets, and rolled them into a ball, making sure not to spill any more cum. Korin only noticed when she finished licking her hands and reached down for more.

'' NO!I want more! MORE!''

'' Shut up you fat cow! I'll let you have some once you finish cleaning the floor.''

Korin instantly looked down, and spotted a few more drops that missed the sheets. She fell down doggy style and started licking them.

'' With a mop, stupid!''

She looked at her superior, and the ball of sheets, then just rushed out of the room, only to come back with all the stuff necessary to finish cleaning the room. She had gone from defiant to submissive. I now knew my cum was like a drug.

'' We don't have much time, hurry up. Sir, you should fall asleep soon, we're... looking forward to our next encounter.''

'' No! I don't want to sleep! Do something!''

Puzzled, Elora pressed another set of buttons, and I felt another surge of energy. I couldn't risk getting through another change!

The maids spent the rest of the time cleaning themselves, changing clothes, giving me a sponge bath and finally replacing the sheets. I had a much better look, now that my belly was soft and flatter.

'' Can I have more now? Please?''

'' Yes, I saved you some in the bathroom.''

Korin rushed again out of the room, and Elora talked to me, smiling and still glowing from the blowjob.

'' I feared this little tramp would snitch on me for having sex, but I guess that's no longer a problem. I look forward to seeing you next week sir.''

She bowed, and gave me a better look at her giant cleavage.

'' Yeah, see you Elora.''

And once again I was alone, and awake, thanks to whatever the perfusion was pumping into me. I wouldn't see her next week. I even doubted I could stay awake until tomorrow. But I couldn't risk changing again, and ending up in a world where men were all brain dead. And even if I was stuck in a bed watching cartoons, I would fight it as long as possible!
devianstar

Postby devianstar » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:23 am

Time slowly passed by. I was completely drained and extremely tired, but still not sleeping thanks to the medication. I made sure to remember which buttons she had pressed, and injected myself every hour or so with whatever kept me awake. Still, it was no magic potion and it was beginning to take its toll. Now that the sun was down, I had to struggle to keep my eyes open, and the stupid cartoons didn't help, even with the sound screaming. The drugs made the entire room wobbly, constantly changing color and shape. I wasn't even surprised when the characters climbed out of the screen and continued their adventure in the room.

Finally, I heard Vicky's loud steps on her way to the room. With her help, maybe I would be able to stay awake a bit longer.

''Hi Ray. Did you have a good day?''

She was just a blurry, muffled mess through the haze of drugs, but it felt good to speak to an actual person instead of hallucinations.

''Hi honey. Apart from the maids, that was a pretty long day. It's good to see you again.''

'' Oh look at you, you llok like a dried prune! Don't tell me these good for nothing sluts drained you? I'm horny as hell!''

Well, that was it. My omnipotent wife wanted to have sex, and I knew I would faint within minutes if she made me hard again. I would have finished with a bang, but I still was determined.

'' Sorry honey, I can't right now. Maybe we can talk instead and... wait, are you fucking a magic bear? And why are you dressed as a maid?''

'' Well, I gave up my duties to be yours only, but since you don't feel like it, I'm glad your friends are here!''

'' But they're not real! Oh don't tell me I'm dreaming?''

'' …Yes, sorry Ray. You probably should wake up now.''

'' That's just great, I'm having a lucid dream just before waking up to my personal hell.''

'' Maybe it won't be so bad. Please, wake up now.''

'' You're a byproduct of my imagination, why do you want me to?''

'' WAKE UP!''

The room suddenly became normal again, with Vicky standing next to the bed, dressed in one of her official yet insanely sexy outfit, a panicked look on her face. She was probably the one yelling at me to wake up.

'' Praise the Goddess. I thought you would never emerge!''

'' Vicky? What's going on? Weird, the world hasn't changed this time...''

'' What are you talking about? It's like the apocalypse outside! The thread is down, all the networks are going crazy and we lost contact with several parts of the world!''

'' Uh? Oh crap, it's happening right now... it's not immediate, I probably slept through the other changes. We don't have much time Vicky, all of this happens because I made a wish...''

'' I remember... I was... smaller? And before that I was a wimp?''

If the small rumbles I felt through the house weren't enough a clue, this paradox only confirmed it: reality was collapsing, and about to be rewritten.

'' Vicky, listen to me. Do you know this strange manor not far from home? You have to bring me here in exactly 28 days, that's where I made the wish.''

'' …to turn me into a Goddess?''

Despite her newfound knowledge, she had it completely wrong. But I couldn't risk anything. I needed her in case she would remember this conversation.

'' Err, yes. But the change has affected me in a weird way, and I fear I wil not survive it!''

'' Oh Ray, you did all this for me? Anything you want, I love you!''

'' I love you too Vicky. I always will.''

'' Goddess, I can feel it! The power is rushing through me, I'm becoming someone... something else! Ohh!''

She briefly closed her eyes, and opened them to reveal they had become white and glowing, bathing the entire room in a otherwordly glow. Just when the house started to fall apart, but with all the debris floating around, I noticed her body growing again, but also subtly morphing from almost perfect to.. divine, for the lack of better word. As her breasts and hips ripped her clothes apart, she revealed her flawless curves, a physique so beautiful I wouldn't have dared to imagine. That's the last thing I saw when the walls flew away, revealing a ravaged world disappearing into a white abyss...
devianstar

Postby PYGMALIAN » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:26 am

Hey. Thought I'd drop you a line.
I noticed your frustration at the lack of comments, and wanted to say, good job, good story, and congrats on an imaginative concept.
I wrote a story for Fantasy Feeder that got about 10,000 views, and two comments. One said, "It's almost like literature!"
...And that's the problem with these sites.
I love stories of transformation, erotic or not. A bit of poetic justice is always a hoot, but every place I find erotic stories, I find a depressing amount of cruelty and degradation.
I'm no psychiatrist , and I'm certainly not a shining example of mental health, but I find myself fearing for women because of the HUGE amount of unresolved anger towards them revealed online.
So do what you do, have fun, and don't expect much.
You haven't displayed that certain something that gets the gang going.
Good for you.
PYGMALIAN

Postby Leviathan » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:16 am

I've been on vacation and having checked the forums in quite a while, so I hadn't seen this yet until just now. It starts out with a very interesting concept, and I love stories where reality is altered to where women slowly become the dominant sex. However, the changes here happen so quickly, and past the first day I found the transformation to be a bit... uncomfortable. That doesn't always have to be a bad thing if it's used to further the plot, however. The writing is very good, and it is a very interesting concept. I'm curious to see where it will go next, but on the whole fairly neutral about it. I'm not a huge fan of main characters getting "incapacitated" in such a way... I suspect that might be why there haven't been more comments, but who knows. In any case, thank you for your effort and creativity.

In response to the above post from Pygmalian - I agree that there is a frightening amount of pornographic literature that revolves around themes of female degredation, mixed with fear and anger and cruelty, etc... I also agree that if it's a representation of men's mindset towards the opposite sex, it's kind of depressing. But what can you do. I agree just to have fun and enjoy the good stories you come across. As I get older I realise the key is to seperate reality from fiction. It's no different than watching a movie - you can enjoy the movie without thinking it would happen in real life. So too with written fiction.
Leviathan
Transformation Master

Postby devianstar » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:13 am

I have to admit, I don't like stories that drag on for too long :p

- Day ?

Staying awake was... challenging. Hell, even opening my eyes was challenging! Still, I had to be grateful I could: the twisted wish had continued to degrade my existence and limit it to a reproductive organ. I could barely move my head and arms, and I never saw or felt my legs. What I definitely could feel was the soft touch of the silk cushion along my dick, which made most of my body. How humanity had evolved to such an extreme difference between men and women... I stopped trying to make sense of this days ago. I lost count of the days since the last change, whatever the rules behind it, it seemed the wish had reached its limits. I've been stuck on this cushion, barely more than an ornament, for weeks. All I could do was look around through my underdeveloped eyes. And this time, I was rewarded with the same blurry sight as the previous days: a vast room, more a temple than a residence, decorated with the most expensive looking furniture and tapestries I'd ever seen. If the previous reality looked like a modern Greek empire, this one seemed to come out of an extravagant fiction. Marble everywhere, columns, an indoor fountain decorated with intricate statues... and 20 feet tall servants at every corner. I almost passed out when I spotted my Vicky on the monumental throne sitting on a podium at the other end of the room. I couldn't make out her face, but there was no mistaking it, no other woman was allowed on it, and she was much taller than any other woman I saw, and possibly any other woman in the world. Apart from a glimmering tiara and a simple skirt, nothing hid her perfect body, with her giant, globe like breasts seemingly floating in front of her, sitting so high on her bust they eclipsed her shoulders. I could even feel her presence, the strange glow I felt before was now almost tangible, tingling through me. My sole entertainment was about to begin, with a priestess coming for an audience.

'' Greetings Goddess, I thank you for granting me with your precious time. I have come here to seek guidance concerning the affairs of the world.''

I had heard this introduction every day. All the visitors were in charge of entire countries, yet were little more than secretaries to Vicky, now a full fledged Goddess. The one currently kneeling in front of the throne didn't even look up, unworthy of laying eyes on her Ruler.

'' I welcome you into my temple, my faithful servant. Listen well, for I will neither repeat, nor explain...''

What followed was an extremely detailed and complex analysis, listing every action the priestess was to take in the next days. It was way beyond my abilities to understand it, and I often wondered how any priestess could remember it all. After what felt like an eternity, the audience ended, with a slight variation:

'' That is all for today. You shall come back in a week for your next orders.''

'' But Goddess, forgive my question, don't you have a visit to this strange temple scheduled?

'' How dare you question my words! This visit is no longer necessary, that is all you need to know. Now disappear!''

After the priestess ran away in tears, I considered what my wife just said. The strange temple could only be the manor, existing in every world, oblivious to the changes. And we were one week from my last chance to turn everything back to the way it was. Somehow, she indeed remembered her promise to take me there, so why did she cancel it? Because I wanted her to. Every day, she showed me how her mind was now beyond anything humanly conceivable. She now might even be aware of all the changes, and how my wish had been twisted. But I now would never wish to turn back, even if I could. I may be unable to move or think normally now, but I no longer needed to. As my wife dismissed the servants and walked towards me, sending rippling waves across her breasts, I felt our bond strengthening. And when she ran her delicate hands below me and put me down on her cleavage, our psychic link was once again complete, as every day after her duties. Words were not needed as our thoughts were tangled in an harmony stronger than any orgasm. We both wanted this to last forever. This day, I went back to my slumber knowing it would.

- Day 31

This day, I woke up well rested, enjoying the warmth from the comfy bed and the sun rays pouring through the windows. So comfy actually, I allowed myself to doze off for a few more minutes, something I felt I hadn't done in an eternity. But soon, as my lucidity slowly returned, a growing discomfort settled: I could no longer feel Vicky around, and I had never seen this bedroom before! I sat on the bed, panicked, and explored it: it could have passed for a top class suite in a luxury hotel, save for the lack of any modern equipment. What I could see was the familiar sight of my neighborhood through the window, which would have be a reassuring sight if I didn't know there was no such high building in this area: I was clearly on the fifth or sixth floor. All things considered, the bell pull at the side of the bell only confirmed my sinking feeling: it was not a hotel, I was back in this blasted manor, without Vicky, but reunited with my unadulterated body. There was no point in panicking after all I had seen in the past month, so I just used the bell pull. Merely seconds later, a maid entered the room. I had a thing for maid uniforms, but this one looked like a pornstar wearing a Halloween-grade sexy outfit:her dirty blonde hair seemed to float around her face, her breasts were so large and round, her uniform didn't need straps, and overall the laces and subtly shiny fabric left little to imagination.

'' Sorry sir, another maid called for help and I had to leave, how long have you been awake?''

'' You mean... you were in the room while I was sleeping?''

'' Uh... yes, I am your personal servant for the day, but if you prefer, I can leave or call a different maid?''

I considered pressuring her for the reasons of my presence here, but the dumb look on her face told me it would be a waste of time. It also occurred to me I was naked, something I had gotten used to.

'' Can you... bring me my clothes and get me to your boss''

'' Oh, you mean the Lord? Yes, you have an appointment, but he made it clear you can see him anytime.''

In addition to a pea brain, she seemed to have attention deficit. She was now looking at me with a large smile, probably happy I hadn't scolded her for being away.''

'' What about my clothes?''

'' Oh yes your clothes! You hadn't any, but I'll bring you something.''

She turned around and I saw her uniform was little more than an apron, with most of her back and butt visible. A few minutes later, I was finally dressed in velvet pajamas and ready to talk to this 'lord'.

'' Ok, let's go.''

To my surprise, the maid started to remove her uniform, and exposed her breasts with her nipples popping out from the tight chest area.

'' No, I mean to the appointment!''

'' Oh... but sir, you have the entire day, am I not to your taste?''

The airhead seemed determined to be my sex slave, but I really needed answers... and Vicky.

'' You're very sexy, but I really need to see this ...'Lord'.''

Visibly flattered, she agreed and proceeded through the building. As I followed her along the many corridors ans stairs, I witnessed the strangest freak show ever: countless bedrooms and an army of maids hurrying all around the place, each the perfect incarnation of a fetish. most had a perfect fake body, round boobs, thin waist and firm booty, others were gorgeous naturals, with a small muffin top visible under their impressive rack. I occasionally spotted one over seven feet tall, one so thin she looked like a live photoshop, and another one with biceps almost as large as her head, ripped to an absurd level. They were all sporting variants of the maid uniform, but I could swear I saw a woman in one of the rooms, completely encased in a vinyl suit, her limbs bent to make her look like an amputee. When we finally reached the ground floor, the last woman I saw was going the other way, dressed as a cook. She was so plump, I had to move on the side of the stairs. I took a look back at the impressive mass of her booty, rocking at every of her steps. Only then did I realize I had a raging hard on from staring at all these beauties.

Finally, I was back to a familiar setting: the entrance to the manor, and then the small lobby before the Lord's office, where the maid pointed me to a leather couch.

'' The Lord is finalizing a contract but it shouldn't be long, please wait. Do you want a blowjob in the mean time?''

'' Err... no. I'll just wait.''

So, I spent the next minutes listening to the heated argument between the Lord and who had to be another client like me. She sounded like a middle-aged woman.

'' You can't do this to me!''

'' I don't see where the problem lies Ms. Hollister. A month ago, you wished to live as a slutty bimbo for a week and come back to your normal life, and as far as I know, the wish has been perfectly fulfilled?''

'' But... the memories! It was just a fantasy, but after a week like this, I can't go back to my crappy life! I'll pay anything! A year of my salary if needed!''

'' Well Ms. Hollister, you know how to convince me. Fine, I'll rewrite your contract and make the changes permanent. You'll still have to perform one month of flawless work for me.''

'' You mean, I'll have to work for you?''

'' I told you all you need to know. Here's the contract, as before the choice is yours.''

'' … Give me that! There, it's signed. So when do I... ooh my, what do... OOH! OH YES!''

In a single sentence, I heard the slightly raspy voice change into a high pitched, younger one.

'' Good, now go to the first floor and report to the head maid. She'll give you your new uniform and list your duties for today.''

'' Huh? My uniform for what?''

'' For the maid position of course. You work for me now, remember Candy?''

'' Me, a maid? It's... just for a month right?''

'' You'd better trust my words from now, and address me properly. Mistakes will not go unpunished, understood?''

'' Uuuh... yes, my Lord. So, I'll go now... my lord.''

I heard heels clicking towards the door, and saw 'Candy' step out of the office. She was wearing an old fashioned Chanel suit that couldn't have been more ill-fitting. The woman inside looked almost like any other maid in the manor, with heavy makeup, blond feathered hair, and fake boobs so large they were lifting her jacket up and about to rip it open. She interrupted her girly walk when spotted my erection through the pajamas, but hesitated for a few seconds and then just went out of the room. She was probably the complete opposite of the woman that went in minutes ago.

'' You can now meet the Lord, sir.''

I followed the maid inside the office, and met the 'Lord' for the third time, still behind his impressive desk, still staring directly into my soul with a smug look.

'' Welcome back Mr. Guthrie, I guess you have many questions, so I'll do my best to answer them. As you have probably guessed, my business is not to fulfill wishes but twist them. My reasons are my own, so let's just say I'm an agent of chaos. People come here, make what they think is an innocent wish, and end up turning their life around. Naturally, they come back thinking they can just walk away.''

'' So, women go join your harem for a month, but what about men?''

For the first time, I saw his faint smile disappear and turn into an angry grin.

'' I see you think fast, Mr. Guthrie. Yes, I turn women's wishes against them to turn them into sex slaves for my clients. They stay for much longer than a month, but that's another story. About men, I don't need butlers, so let's just say I'm having a little fun with them. But in your case Mr. Guthrie, I... have to confess I underestimated the possibilities.''

He was now looking truly apologetic. Maybe I could turn this to my advantage.

'' You mean, reality being rewritten, my wife turning into a Goddess?''

'' Oh no, this is actually pretty tame compared to other clients. Even if you were not aware of them, your wish was still making adjustments to your reality in the past days. However, today's change was to be a reality where men have a life span not exceeding a few years.''

'' So, a world where I would have been long dead!?''

'' Yes, and that would have been a problem since your contract stipulates that you must have a mean to come back to this office at the end of the trial period. Consider yourself lucky Mr. Guthrie, one more day and your little paradise, no matter how enjoyable, would have met an abrupt end.''

Just when I accepted my fate, this guy had to pull me out and tell me it almost killed me. It took me a few minutes to recover from the shock and consider my options, all the while under the Lord's icy stare, and the maid's empty one.

'' My time is precious Mr. Guthrie, so allow me once again to anticipate your next question. I think it's best for both parties if we turn the page and move on, so I took the liberty to prepare a revised contract. Here you are.''

I picked up the familiar form he put in front of me. It was the same one I filled, down to my writing. But as I red it, some words had changed or appeared. After all this, it's wasn't really such an impressive feat.

'' Oh I see, that's why you told me all this.''

'' Yes Mr. Guthrie, I don't understand why so many of my contractors wish to remember their past life. Bliss would be so much more enjoyable.''

'' I'm quite pleased with the modifications, but it could do with a few more corrections. Do you have a pen?''

This time, he looked so angry I could swear his eyes flashed red. But when he handed me his fountain pen, I knew my bluff had worked. He had screwed up and I could do whatever I wanted with my wish. But I learned my lesson, so I just added one more line and gave it back to him. When he red it , his smile returned.

'' Humble as usual, Mr. Guthrie. I agree that settle it, you are still my guest for the day, so do as you please. Your new wish will be effective tomorrow morning.''

'' You mean, I can stay in the manor today?''

'' Yes, it's usually an honor few beings can afford, but I do an exception when I can't meet my obligations with contractors such as yourself. Just as Mindy here told you, you can request another maid if you are dissatisfied with her.''

I took a look at 'Mindy', pouting from the last comment. One day in a magic manor, filled with perfect fucktoys, free of consequences. It couldn't count as cheating right?

'' You know what? It's gonna be a long day, maybe Candy can join us in my room?''

- Day 1

I slowly woke up with a wet sensation on my chest and something squeezing my balls. I would have panicked if it hadn't been part of our routine.

'' Hi Vicky.''

My gorgeous wife stopped licking my nipples and teasing my crotch, and knelt with her legs spread on each side of my hips, offering me a wonderful view of her boobs trying to escape through the top of her maid disguise. Despite being the CEO of a huge publishing company, she would spend her weekend dressing and acting as my maid. She agreed to this little fantasy and actually enjoyed it more than I did. I often wondered how I ended up marrying such an awesome woman.

'' Good morning Master. Did you sleep well?''

'' I just had the weirdest dream. A strange man was asking me if I wanted to marry the most perfect woman.''

'' Oh? And did you say yes?''

'' Nope. I told him a perfect woman would be too boring to agree to her husband's fantasies.''

'' Ah, you got me there! So I'm more than perfect?''

I took a good look at her beautiful face while she was lifting her skirt with a mischievous smile. Indeed, she was.

'' I wonder what your employees would say if they saw you like this?''

'' Let them try! The last time one tried to make a move on me, I twisted his arm so hard he had to take a day off!''

Since she was taller and more fit than I, I gladly believed her. Once again, such a powerful, strong willed woman enjoying acting as my servant felt like one of my twisted wishes come true.

'' But let's get back on track Master. Isn't it time for your breakfast?''

As she began to remove her dress, she revealed my dick slowly raising past her bellybutton. Finally free, her boobs fell and clapped each side of it, as if eager to get some action. It was gonna be a long day.
devianstar

Postby devianstar » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:52 am

that's it for my story. feel free to comment or rate, I might continue this Lord storyline with more clients, more wishes and backstories.
devianstar

Next

Return to Stories