Jail Makeover - WG, multi, IR *Finished 10/16/22*

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Jail - wg, makeover *Part 3 added 2/19

Postby badcompany8888 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:12 am

element wrote:I am also very excited to see that this story still lives!

Regarding Alexis, I would recommend to take things a bit differently. In a lines of "OK, if he prefers them skinny, we will give him a really skinny". Together with some nice addictions bundled in, to prevent any future weight gain - literal crack whore.

Would not it be funny to have a weight gain story with one of the characters actually losing weight?

While I do love that idea, I can't seem to get myself behind doing weight loss. And when I have to try to make myself write something, it never goes well.

Probably not going to be anything new this weekend, going to be busy for much of it, but next week I hope to have something for you all. I'm working on being less of a perfectionist because that has stalled me in the past.
badcompany8888
Transformation Grand Master

Postby tgpete » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:24 am

Good stuff so far, can't wait of the next part.
tgpete

Postby snakecolo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:27 pm

please continue soon
snakecolo

Re: Jail Makeover - WG, multi, IR *Part 4 added 3/14/19

Postby badcompany8888 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:04 pm

Ok so I tweaked the title because I've always hated it. So there's that.

Part 4

Shasta's cousin, Lamar, wasn't exactly excited to see them. When he popped the hatch and looked upon the petrified redhead in the back of the Cadillac, he immediately shut the hatch and glared at Shasta.

“The fuck is wrong with you, Shasta?! I'm trying to run an honest criminal enterprise up here and you show up with a tied up white bitch! Dumb shit like this is why you got locked up.”

“This ho was sleepin’ round wit my girl Trixi's husband!”

“I don't give a fuck if she sleepin’ with Bill Clinton, why is it my fucking problem!?”

The argument raged on as they stood outside the old two story house. Calling it a crack house would have been unfair. All the other houses on the block could be considered crack houses but the one Lamar did his business out of was in decent shape by comparison.

Eventually, Lamar caved and called his right hand guy Jaxson down. The 6'3, heavily muscled Jaxson came out of the house and asked his boss, “What we got in here?”

Lamar, wearing an unhappy face, replied, “Chick from down south, crossed my cousin. I need you to take her, show her what's up. I ain't got to tell you, she ain't gonna be to receptive, so do what you got to do.”

Jaxson grinned and popped the hatch. His grin faded a bit when he saw the girl inside. “Another skinny white girl. Oh joy.” Again the hatch was shut on Alexis. “We ain't gonna make no money wit dat. Carlo has the pussy market saturated wit basic bitches just like dat. Blow jobs at $20 a shot ain't gonna make no one rich.”

He opened the hatch again, “She is cute though. But she's got nothin’ on yo friend here Shasta! Why ain't ya introduced us?” He smiled wide at Trixi, who blushed and smiled shyly in return.

“This is my girlfriend Trixi, and this ho in da trunk slept wit her husband!” Shasta said and spat in Alexis's face.

Jaxson took her by the hand and checked her out top to bottom, “Mmm Hmm! You a real woman, wit a real body. Forgive me for saying, but an ass like dat, you can put a nigga on his knees!” Trixi could only giggle, loving the flattering comments he made. Jaxson asked, “Why don't you let yo white boy husband run off with this chick and find you a real man, honey?”

“Yeah! Do that!” Lamar nodded, eager to get rid of the problem Shasta brought him, “Sounds like a great plan! Just send this bitch back and and everyone lives happily ever after and I can get back to pushing drugs and ass.”

But Lamar was being ignored. Jaxson was already leading Trixi into the house, chatting her up. Shasta was a few steps behind, egging them on. Lamar sighed and looked at Alexis, saying “This is some bullshit.” He gathered her up and put her over her his arm, carrying her into the house. He called after them, “Damnit Jaxson, I thought you worked for me! You supposed to do the heavy lifting.”

While Lamar brought Alexis up two flights of stairs to the attic, complaining the whole time, Jaxson was hitting hard on Trixi. She was absolutely loving the attention. Sure, she got plenty from Shasta, but she hadn't seen any attention from her husband in ages. And this strong, sexy black man seemingly knew just what she needed.

Shasta of course loved the scene unfolding before her. When Lamar started hollering for Jaxson to come up and help tie the struggling Alexis to the bed, Shasta pulled Trixi in close and whispered, “That nigga wants you bad, girl!”

Trixi nervously giggled, “Oh I can tell! But just cause Josh cheated don't mean I should…”

“Give me a damn break! Josh would still be fucking that ho if I hadn't found out. Trust me, girl. It will feel so good getting back at Josh! Not to mention I know fo’ a fact dat nigga know how to fuck!”

Trixi's mouth dropped open. Shasta smiled mischievously, “Who you think converted him to big chicks? Come on, we'll blow his mind!” Shasta led Trixi to a room that turned out to be Jaxson's, complete with a king size bed and laundry all over the floor. Shasta helped Trixi strip out of her top and skirt and then stripped down herself.

Jaxson hurried down the stairs and looked in disappointment at the couch where he left Trixi. But a whistle drew his attention. A naked Trixi and Shasta stood in the doorway...kinda. They would each have nearly filled the doorway themselves so they had to stand somewhat staggered, with their fat bellies pushing up against each other. Trixi bit her lip seductively like Shasta told her too and beckoned the built gangbanger over.

Shasta smiled mischievously, “My girl Trixi ain't had real dick in a long time, her sorry ass hubby don't know a real woman.”

Jaxson stood close to Trixi, towering over her and looking down into her eyes, “Yo husband a fool…” He peeled off his shirt and unzipped his pants. His massive dick was already growing even bigger in his boxers. Shasta guided Trixi to her knees in front of Jaxson and pulled his boxers down. His cock bounced out, nearly hitting Trixi in the face, its size causing her mouth to drop. It was almost the size of one of the dildos Shasta used on her regularly… only it was real!

Trixi was mesmerized. It had been so long since she had real cock. And her resized pussy didn't get much out of Josh's dick the last time they did fuck, she had barely felt him! She knew this big black cock would have a much better chance of filling her up. Without a second thought about her husband Josh she opened her mouth and took as much of Jaxson's cock inside.

The next hour and a half consisted of a string of sexual positions involving all three. Trixi riding Jaxson's big dick while Shasta stood in front of her and had her lick her snatch. Both ladies slobbering all over Jaxson's cock and making out at the same time. Trixi getting pounded from behind by Jaxson while again eating Shasta out. And nearly everything in between. When Jaxson finally blew his load all over Shasta's fat ass, Trixi was more than willing to lick it all up.

Shasta watched Trixi snoring softly in Jaxson's arms and made a mental adjustment to her plans. Still nude, Shasta started the trek up to the attic.

Never did Alexis think that sleeping with married men all these years would have landed her here in the attic of an old crack house, tied to a dirty bed. A scorned wife had slashed her tires once. But that paled in comparison to her current situation.

Having been left alone in the attic, tied spread eagle to the bed for a while, Alexis was able to calm herself down and worked on a way out. She would have to bide her time do what she knew how to do to get out of this. Alexis did get around and didn't like being tied down to one guy, so they hadn't been exactly wrong in calling her a slut. But her numerous hookups had taught her that overall men are all the same and good sex can get a man doing whatever she wanted. Then when the time was right, she would bolt.

She was going to start right away when she heard someone coming up the stairs, but her plans fell apart for the time being when the naked black chick entered the room. She was the worst of the bunch! The fear rushed back in.

Shasta stood over the bed smoking a cigarette, “So it seems dey got enough basic skank hos up here already. I was gonna get dem to put yo ass on da street but you ain't got no value to my cousin!”

Alexis didn't know how to respond to that. Shasta glared down at her, “So I got to find some value wit you… find somethin’ you good at… Mmmm, maybe you can eat pussy?”

“No, no, not that!!” Alexis pleaded, but the obese black woman was already crawling into bed and on top of her.

“Its ahite, girl, Trixi couldn't eat pussy fo’ shit at first, but ima good teacha! She a mothafuckin pro now!” Shasta wiggled into place and hovered her freshly fucked crotch inches from Alexis's panicked face, who was crying and begging for release by now.

Shasta ignored her entirely, “Now you bite me and I swear I'll smother yo’ sorry ass till you quit breathin’. But y'all do a good job and get me off an I'll have something special for you.” With that all light and sound was blocked out as hundreds of pounds of ebony flesh surrounded her.

Alexis could only keep her mouth shut for a few seconds before she ran low on air in her panicked state. Left with no choice, she thrust her tongue into the wet gaping cunt in her face. Something inside her cracked at that moment, the realization of what she was reduced to doing struck her, but she focused on breathing and moving her tongue.

Shasta grinned when she felt Alexis cave and felt her wet tongue working her inner folds. She lifted a bit to reward the girl with a breath of air but settled back down on her face a split second later.

So went the next half hour. Alexis struggled to hit the right spots, even with Shasta's coaching. The humiliation faded as her jaw grew sore. All she wanted more than anything was to make this awful woman orgasm so it could stop. It had felt like a lifetime when Shata finally hit her peak. She pushed down hard and ground her pussy into Alexis's face, bucking back and forth just like she was riding a dick.

Both women gradually caught their breath, Shasta from her orgasm and Alexis now being able to breathe fully with Shasta off of her. Shasta laughed, “Damm, ho. Took yo ass long enough! You want dat to go quicker, then git betta!”

Alexis couldn't fathom going through that again right now as she sniveled and cried quietly. She just wanted Shasta to leave so she could try crying herself to sleep but instead the big black woman produced a pill and a bottle of beer. “I told yous I'd give you a treat if you made me cum. Swallow dis, I bet yo head hurts, it will help the pain.” She held the white pill up to Alexis's face but she sunk away into the bed.

“Wha… what is it…?”

Shasta rolled her eyes impatiently, “Jus a little bit of vicodin, it will take da edge off, jus relax, dayam…”

Alexis let her feed her the pill and chase it with half the beer. She wasn't a total stranger to vicodin, one would relax her and heaven knows she needed that right now. She was cast into darkness as Shasta shut off the light as she left the attic. Alexis closed her eyes and waited for the heavy duty painkiller to take effect. She had been planning on manipulating her male captors with sex. Could the plan still work with some… adjustments? The thought made Alexis ill all over again.
Last edited by badcompany8888 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
badcompany8888

Postby snakecolo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:32 am

amazing continue soon
snakecolo

Postby Tommmy » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:55 pm

Love this story. PLEASE PLEASE have them turn that skinny ass redhead into a 350lb ho. CAnt wait to read more
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby Francescasugarlips » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:51 am

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter in this spectacular series!
Francescasugarlips

Postby badcompany8888 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:36 pm

Sorry I'm such a slow asshole and it takes half a year to post an update. Seriously, I'll try to do better!

1 week later…

The Cadillac's big Vortec six-liter rumbled southbound down the interstate at a solid clip in the left lane. Trixi kept one hand on the wheel, with a smoke pinched between her fingers and the other on her passenger's crotch.

“Shit...damn girl, you can't be teasin’ me the whole way there!” Jaxson protested as he squirmed in the leather seat. “We gots a long drive!’

Trixi giggled, “I can't help it! I think I'm hooked!” She grinned at him with a gleam in her eye.
“You know what? I need to thank Alexis next time we come up to visit.”

“Haha, yeah? What fo?”

“Cuz, if she hadn't been sleeping with my idiot husband, you and me would have never met!”

“Awww, you sweet like sugar, girl!” Jaxson said with a grin. He looked over his shoulder at the bags of product in the back. “Depending on how well this shit moves down in your hood, we might be headin’ back up for a restock in… maybe a month, I'm guessin’. You can thank her then.”

“All I know is your weed beats the shit out of the shit Shasta and I smoke back home.”

“Yeah, well, it ain't just weed back there.” Jaxson looked in the rearview mirror. “You ought to slow down some, we don't need no shit from five-0. You got a black man in a Cadillac, we already got a target on us.”

The grin didn't fade from Trixi's lips. “You need to relax!” She fumbled with his zipper and fished his big tool out. While keeping the Cadillac between the lines she started stroking the cock she couldn't get enough of all week.

******Back in Detroit******

Shasta walked through the door, carrying two big Burger King bags. It was always Burger King. Alexis was so sick of Burger King she could puke. But Shasta threatened to feed it back to her if she did, and Alexis didn't want to test her.

“What you want first, ho? Breakfast or pussy?” Shasta asked.

“Breakfast,” Alexis replied quietly. She learned if she didn't answer Shasta would decide for her, and always picked having her pussy eaten first. At least with breakfast Shasta would give her a pill and by the time came to lick her cunt out she would be out of it.

Shasta held the little white pill between her fingers and Alexis opened her mouth. She swallowed down with a sip of warm coke with her free hand. The other was still tied to the bedpost. Shasta always kept one bound but alternated which one she let her use to eat and drink.

Shasta dumped the bags out onto the bed next to her. Six breakfast sandwiches this time. She had been adding one per day she was here. She didn't know how she got the 5th one down yesterday, and now it looked like she was going to be struggling even harder.

It was obvious to Alexis that Shasta was fattening her up. It had to be some weird form of revenge. She just had to go with it. She had to be good, eat, let this awful woman pack 20 pounds on her or whatever, and then work her ass off and lose it when she managed to get out of this place.

Alexis unwrapped one and dug in, knowing that being hand fed by Shasta would be worse. She bit into the hastily-assembled pile of greasy sausage and bacon, artificial cheese, egg substitute and soggy bread. She was so sick of Burger King. Lunch would be a bag of bacon ranch chicken sandwiches, dinner was Whoppers, then another dinner of triple bacon King Burgers. Plus, after she passed out from the stuffing and drugs, she got woke up in the middle of the night for whatever extra stuff she got from BK throughout the day. She wished Shasta would at least change it up a little.

She was unwrapping the next sandwich, without even realizing she finished the first. Time was a little fuzzy for Alexis, probably because Shasta would feed her another pill before the last fully wore off. And it wasn't just vicodin. Oxycontin, muscle relaxers, Vallium, and others she hadn't heard of. The sensation she felt was mostly the same though; a stoned-out, sleepy feeling, but with heightened sensitivity.

Shasta removed a cell phone from her cleavage. It was Alexis's phone. “You know I been keepin dis phone handy in case anyone calls lookin for yo ass, an all I get are dudes lookin' for they booty call. Guess I was thinking you'd have girlfriends lookin for ya, but I shoulda known; girls don't like hos.”

She wasn't going to admit it but Shasta wasn't far off the mark there. She had ruined more than a couple friendships by sleeping with her girlfriend's man. She said nothing and just kept eating.

“Now I want you to take dis phone an call up Josh. It will go to voicemail, he's got to keep it off since he be defendin’ the nation an shit. But you gonna leave a voicemail. I want you to tell him how I scared the shit out you, but I let you go, an told you to move outta town. And then you tell him you don't want to see him no mo, cuz you don't want to start no shit with me! You got that?”

Alexis stared at the phone in the black woman's hand. Her clouded brain processed what Shasta was telling her.

“Now you try screaming for help in da phone or any sneaky bullshit, shit gonna get lots worse for you here! I expect you'll sound a little off since you a little high, but he jus gonna think you is scared. An you best be scared too! But if you do this right, like I said, then you a big step to me lettin’ you go for real.”

Shasta repeated what she wanted her to say, and had Alexis repeat it back twice. Shasta looked hard at her and said, “Ahite, let's try it.”

She held the phone next to Alexis's head while it rung. As expected, it went to voicemail. Alexis stumbled a bit, but delivered a good enough message for Shasta's liking. She closed with, “I don't want any more trouble with your wife and her friend, so… don't call me anymore… bye.”

“Damn good, girl!” Shasta said after pressing the end button.

“Can I… can I go now?”

“Weellll… no. You just went up a notch in my book. Dis puts you at notch one!”

Alexis's lip started quivering as she was about to cry.

“But look, I ain't gonna let you go jus yet, but I'll let ya ask me for a favor! But it ain't gonna be to go nowhere!”

Alexis pulled herself together and thought about what she wanted, if she couldn't leave. In her drugged up mind, Alexis was having a hard time thinking of anything. She just wanted to leave. Then she remembered.

“Can you feed me something besides Burger King?”

Shasta nearly died laughing. “So...haha… so you don't want less food, jus different food!? An you ain't even gonna ask not to eat muh pussy?! You a little rug muncha afta all!”

“No, wait…”

“Na, na, na, I wouldn't of agreed to dem other things anyway. You gonna keep eatin’ pussy and eatin’ like a sumo wrestler! But I be cool. How about KFC instead? Maybe I'll order pizza fo tonight?”

“Ok,” was all Alexis said. Pizza actually sounded good. She got back to work eating, while Shasta was stripping down and teasing her own clit to warm herself up.

Lamar sat on his usual spot on the couch, counting money and dividing up drugs. Shasta came stomping down the stairs, full of sweat. “You gots a hair clipper round here?”

“This look like a barbershop to you? And while I'm thinking of it, is there a sign outside my crib that says ‘White Bitch Storage?"

“Relax, cuz. It's just till I straighten her out. She's coming along.”

“Look, if Jax can sell shit down there for what you say he can, I don't give a fuck what kinda weird fetish bullshit you do with her. So long as you leave soon and when you go, you take her with you.”

“Of course he will, its smart business. You want to keep slinging shit to these broke ass crackheads or you wanna sell to suburban housewives and they pussy husbands?” Shasta replied.

Lamar knew the opportunity was a good one. He said, “Do whatever you're gonna do with her and move her ass along.”

Shasta ignored Lamar and grabbed her purse to go pick up what she needed for Alexis's new look. She wasn't planning on rushing things with Alexis. It would take as long as it took to get her where she wanted her. Lamar would deal with it.

***In the desert, on the other side of the globe***

Since Josh had spent the last few years in a warzone, he had gotten promoted. Twice. He was now a captain, and actually had men under his command. He had a lot of responsibilities, and had those men's lives to worry about.

So when he got Alexis's voicemail, he breathed a sigh of relief. He was just about to contact the authorities back home. Even if it would have sunk his career and life, he wouldn't let Shasta get away with murder. But it sounded like they ran her out of town.

She said not to call… but still. Maybe he should? He thought about it as he worked out, lifting weights, as he did every day. It helped him relax, cleared his mind from what was going on back home, and was helping him build muscle. He set the barbell down and flipped his old but durable Motorola open.

“Sir! Your presence is requested for planning the assault on objective delta!” A young private stood at attention near the entrance.

Josh flipped the phone shut again. “Thank you soldier,” Josh said and followed him to the command center.

******Back in Detroit******

“Lunchtime, ho! An jus like I promised, no Burger King!” Shasta entered and set a pizza box next to her on the bed and cracked a fresh beer for her.

Even though Alexis wasn't hungry the prospect of eating pizza for a change had her excited. She opened the box with her free hand and found a large stuffed crust supreme pizza. She knew she would be expected to eat it all, and knew it wouldn't be easy. So as usual she opened her mouth without protest when Shasta held out her pills.

Alexis felt the pills overtake her, only it seemed different this time. She kept getting more and more numb. Within 15 minutes half the pizza was gone, but she had slowed to a crawl, chewing slowly with her mouth open.

Shasta watched on with a grin, “Yeah I gave you a stronger dose, I don't want you struggling none.” Alexis watched in a daze as Shasta produced a new-in-the package hair clipper. She tore it open and took the guard off.

"That's not how I… *burrrppp*... do my hair…" Alexis said though her belch, not grasping the gravity of the situation.

"It be fine, I took a few beauty school classes be fo' I dropped out." Shasta switched the clipper on and the buzz filled the room. She ran her fingers through Alexis's dirty and greasy mane of red locks with a big grin.

Alexis's eyes were half open as she saw and felt Shasta put the buzzing appliance against her hairline. Shasta bit her lip and gleefully pushed the razor through the beautiful red hair for the first pass. Her long locks fell to the dirty mattress. Shasta made pass after pass, enjoying every moment of Alexis's shearing. Alexis just watched her hair fall from her head as she chewed.

When she shut the clippers off, Alexis wanted to see, but Shasta wasn't finished. She dropped another pill on Alexis's tongue and got a razor and shave gel out of the shopping bag. She took her time shaving the stubble away from Alexis's head.

Her high renewed with the last pill, Alexis barely noticed when Shasta put the razor down and started rubbing her scalp down with one liquid, then working another substance into what remained of her hair. It wasn't until Shasta was sucking up clumps of red hair with a vacuum when Alexis started to come around and realize what had been done to her.

"Owwww, shit, what…" She touched her free hand to her head, feeling both hair and smooth skin. "Oh, no, oh no! No, no…!"

Shasta dragged a big,old mirror that was meant to bolt to the top of a dresser over. She flipped it around and Alexis only stared on, with tears starting to stream.

The sides of her head; shaved bald, exposing her ears entirely. On top she had a 3 inch wide strip of hair running to the back of her skull, stopping at her neck. The hair was at most 4 or 5 inches long. And it was a sick looking green. She had a green mohawk.

Alexis swallowed, her emotional state crumbling, thinking silently over and over, 'I have a green mohawk…'

Finally she broke apart, wailing, "Whyyy!!?? Why did you do this!!!???"

Unmoved by the Alexis's tantrum, Shasta said, "Did you forget what got yo ass here? Maybe without that tantalizin' red mane you won't be bustin' up so many couples!"

"I look like a dyke!"

"Well you is gettin better at eating snatch so it was time to start lookin' the part!" Shasta said with a laugh.

"Nooooooo!!!"

Shasta smiled and went to the stairs to leave Alexis to her sobbing, telling her she was going to be back in two hours with her next meal; Burger King.
badcompany8888

Re: Jail Makeover - WG, multi, IR *Part 5 added 10/17/19

Postby Francescasugarlips » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:45 am

Spectacular! I can’t wait to read more! ❤️
Francescasugarlips

Re: Jail Makeover - WG, multi, IR *Part 5 added 10/17/19

Postby Tommmy » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:42 pm

Love it. I can’t wait to find out how FAT she will end up
Tommmy
Transformation Master

PreviousNext