Jail Makeover - WG, multi, IR *Finished 10/16/22*

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Jail Makeover - WG, multi, IR *Finished 10/16/22*

Postby badcompany8888 » Sun May 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Standard disclaimer applies. Don't read if offended.

Jail Makeover
By: Badcompany8888

Despite the cool September afternoon, Josh wiped sweat from his brow as he waited in the parking lot of Sawgrass Women’s Penitentiary. He was sweating because he was nervous. He was picking up Traci, his longtime fiancee, and hadn't seen her in two years. They decided it would be easier on them if they didn't have to endure painful visits through thick Plexiglas walls.

Once Traci went away, Josh volunteered for a tour of Iraq. There was no reason for him to stay in an empty house alone. Iraq helped him get his mind off things. He spent the last two years in a desert with sand in his pores while she served her two year sentence for shoplifting.

Josn shook his head, thinking of the awful luck they had. For the simple thrill of it, while in a department store Traci had grabbed a few things and stashed them in her purse. She thought she got away with it till the cops showed up at home and searched her car. There they found the hot merchandise, along with some cocaine that one of her ‘friends’ forgot in her car. Traci knew nothing of the coke but the damage was done.

Josh pulled out a picture of Traci and stared at it. She was no doubt a little hottie. Cute face with a small nose. Chestnut brown hair that she took immaculate care of and let grow to the middle of her back. Nice shaped D cups. He’d be lying if he said his favorite feature of her’s wasn't her tits. Curvy body, with maybe a little extra that Josh didn't let bother him too much. She tanned year round and always knew how to get her tone perfect. Never too white, but never too dark. She was wearing the smile that Josh fell in love with. While they hadn't talked or seen each other, by the way Traci's letters sounded she was in good spirits.

A tubby streetwalker had exited the prison’s door and was waving goodbye to the guards. Josh figured that if they were letting this skank out, Traci should be along shortly.

She was wearing a white tank top that was a few sizes too small. At least three inches of pale belly flesh showed above the waist of her painted on cutoff denim shorts. Every step she took in Josh’s direction caused her flabby midsection to jiggle and caused the tank top to work its way up, displaying more and more flab with each step. Her hair was bleached blonde and obviously done a while ago, evident by a good inch of brown roots. She wore a big pair of sunglasses. Josh didn't look at her face too much, he was almost hypnotized with disgust by the skank’s fat belly as it jiggled closer and closer to him.

‘Wait!’ She was headed right for him. Josh’s mind raced, ‘My God…’

“Traci?”

She swiped the shades off her face, leaned into the car, her heavy tits straining the tank top as they sagged down and pushed into Josh. Her lips met his and her tongue invaded his mouth, swirling about. Josh kissed back, but was still stunned.

Traci broke the kiss and strutted around the front of the car. Josh watched her thick thighs slap together as Traci came around the front of the car to the passenger door. She fell into the seat and immediately started struggling with the button on her shorts. She sucked in her gut as much as she could, and finally with great effort managed to undo the button. As she sighed with relief, pale fat surged outward and pushed the flaps of her shorts off to the sides. “That’s so much better!”

Josh just stared at the woman in his car. Unable to believe what happened to his fiancee. After a full ten seconds of silence, Traci said, “I missed you so much!” Traci flashed her trademark smile. But her white teeth weren't quite so white anymore. Even her complexion had taken a hit.

Josh snapped out of it and put the car in gear. He stared straight out the windshield, watching the road, almost scared to look at his girlfriend in the passenger seat. He stole a glance and thought to himself, ‘Those thighs, God, they’re huge! And is that hair under her arm?’

“How was your tour?” She asked.

“Fine I guess.”

“You got a promotion huh?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s cool.”

Traci asked about a few things and got some more one word answers. After a few minutes of awkwardness she opened up her little pink vinyl purse and produced a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

“When did you start smoking?” Josh asked with an intentional twinge of disgust in his voice.

Traci just shrugged, “I don’t know, a while now. Its ok, I only smoke menthols.”

Josh wondered why that made it ok. He couldn't take it anymore and parked the car on the side of the road.

“Ok, I can’t keep doing this. What the fuck happened to you in there?” He demanded.

Traci exhaled her smoke and looked away from Josh’s stare and out the window. “What do you want me to say, Josh?” Her voice cracked a bit, and she sniffed, “It wasn't a picnic in there.”

Josh looked at her exposed belly and part of him was tempted to say something to the contrary. But then the guilt hit him. He shouldn't have brought it up yet, but the changes in Traci had been so radical he couldn't help it. “I’m sorry, sweetheart. I didn't mean to come off like that. Its just you’re so… different.”

“Yeah, well, I had to adapt to my surroundings and shit. I got my ass kicked the first month I was there. Over and over again. I was an easy target when I came in and some of those awful women knew it.”

She sniffed a bit, then sucked on her cigarette, “So I made friends, and they are the reason I got through it. If it weren't for Shasta, I don’t know what I would have done. She’s my best friend.”

“That doesn't really explain what I was getting at.”

“This?” She grabbed her belly and shook it. “I put on a bit of weight, is it really that big of a deal?”

It was more than a bit of weight; it was a lot of fucking weight. And it was a big deal. But Josh couldn't say that. So he said nothing.

“And I thought you’d hate my hair,” Traci remarked.

Josh was about to tell her that he did in fact hate her fake blonde hair, but she kept talking.

“But I like it. I didn't think blonde would suit me, but it really does.” She flipped the visor down and checked her hair in the mirror, smiling.

“How did you get hair dye in there?” Josh asked. He didn't really want to know how, but more like why she bleached her hair. The Traci of two years ago would never ruin her natural brunette hair. Now, the only trace of it was her dark roots and her slightly overgrown eyebrows.

“Just got to know who to talk to, and you can get pretty much anything.”

“Not razors though, huh?”

Traci lifted her arms over her head and examined her hairy armpits. “Well, they gave us electric ones, but they irritated my skin. So I quit worrying about it.”

“Ah, I see.” Josh saw alright, and wasn't pleased. Just like he wasn't pleased with how she was dressed like a low class hooker. “Where did you get those clothes?”

“Shasta sent me these clothes. She got out two months ago. I was a little smaller then. She’ll be surprised too!” Traci giggled.

“Who?”

“I told you; Shasta. My best friend. Got out a couple months ago.”

Josh frowned. This Shasta woman certainly had a hand in making Traci this way, and he wanted her nowhere near her. “You've got friends out here you haven’t seen in two years.”

“Yeah, the kind of friends that leave drugs in your car. I’m done with those people.” She took another drag and said, “Listen, it’s been so long since I've had McDonald’s. Can we stop at the drive thru?”

“The first place you want to stop when you get out of jail is McDonald’s?”

Traci turned the question around on him, “You’re going to give me grief the first day I get out of jail?”

Josh definitely didn't want his fiancee getting any heavier, and he knew McDonald’s wasn't going to help her figure whatsoever. But he couldn't deny Traci’s first request after getting out of the joint after two years. ‘I’ll get her going to the gym before the week is out,’ he told himself.

At the drive thru, Traci leaned over Josh and started ordering. By the time she was done, she had ordered a Big Mac and two different burgers they came out with while she was in jail, and a supersize fry. “…Oh, and a large chocolate shake. She looked to Josh, “What are you getting?”

“Uhhhhh, yeah, I’m fine.”

As soon as the bag made it to Traci’s hands she tore into it. She ate like there was no tomorrow, moaning and groaning with pleasure.

While she stuffed herself, Josh spied some black marks on her right hand, “What the fuck is that?”

Traci paused eating long enough to say, “A tattoo.” Then she went back to stuffing the burger in her mouth.

“You got a tattoo in prison!”

With her mouth full, she said, “Yeah, they called me Trixi in jail.” She held up her hand and made a fist. On each of her fingers just above the knuckle, were letters spelling out TRIX. Finally she swallowed. “Trix for short, ya know.”

Josh was getting angry, “Why in hell did you do that?”

“You've got tattoos. So what if I got one in prison?” She paused to suck noisily on her shake. “It’s a rite of passage kinda thing. I did what I had to do to fit in. I was going to get a tattoo anyway.”

Josh remembered Traci talking about getting a tattoo before she got incarcerated, but back then her design choice was different. Maybe a few pretty flowers or a cute butterfly or something like that. Not black letters across her knuckles of a trashy nickname she picked up in prison. He was definitely not happy and didn't say anything for the rest of the drive home.

Traci devoured her meal in the car before they got home. All she had left was her chocolate shake, which she sucked on as she walked into the house. Still amazed, Josh followed behind, watching her fat asscheeks push up and down against each other in the cutoffs as she made her way inside the house and straight for the bedroom.

Josh knew what was coming next. He wasn't thrilled with his fiancee's flabby new form, but it had been two years and he decided in the car that he was going to make the best out of this situation. He sat down on the bed while Traci rummaged through their extensive CD collection.

Traci put in a 50 cent CD and switched to Candy Shop. She flashed Josh a devilish smile and began moving her body to the music.

Traci pulled her tight cutoffs over her hips and kicked them aside, revealing pair of similarly tight pink thong panties. And a big cameltoe Josh didn't remember her having. Hair crept out of the sides of the panties

Josh thought to himself, ‘Its ok, she can trim that up.’ He chalked her cameltoe up to her weight gain. He just realized something didn't make sense. She said the razors irritated her skin. Then why were her legs not hairy like her pussy and armpits? Josh wasn't complaining that she had smooth legs, but he had a feeling there was more to the story.

She danced around in her panties a bit before slowly removing her top, leaving her boobs to droop down and rest off to the sides of her gut. Stretch marks crept across her belly and blue veins now marred her saggy breasts. She cupped each of what could be called jugs now in her hands and pushed them together.

Josh’s mouth was agape. ‘God, her breasts have gotten big! But all their perkiness is gone! Did they not issue bras in jail?’

She seemed to read his mind. “I know you always loved my titties. What do you think of these big babies now?” Traci said with a big grin.

Josh didn't know what to think yet, so he just nodded.

Traci let her tits go and they dropped to her belly with a smack. She turned around and wiggled her fat ass at Josh.

‘Gym. Gym. GYM!’ Josh’s mind screamed as Traci peeled the thong out of her buttcrack. Her thighs touched and rubbed as she gyrated. He kept getting peeks of her hairy snatch. She strutted around the room till a new song started. Josh though it was almost as if she was proud of her new fat bod.

Josh wasn't exactly turned on by the sight in front of him, but there was no way he was going to turn his fiancee down. Her tits were huge, and he felt himself start getting hard watching them sway. He tried to picture her from two years ago to help his member along.

Traci pulled Josh off the bed and crawled on. Josh went to shut the rap music off but Traci said, “Leave it on, I like it. Shut the lights off.”

‘Thank God.’ Josh thought and gladly shut the lights off and took his clothes off. Traci cooed, “Oh, sweetie! It’s been over two years since I've had you in me.”

Josh thought there was something strange about the way she said that, but he didn't ask. Instead, he climbed on top of her and guided his semi hard cock toward her hairy twat. His penis basically fell into her pussy without any resistance. She was really wet, no doubt, but Josh knew there was something seriously wrong. “What the fuck?” he muttered as he started to thrust.

“What are you doing?” Traci asked, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

He pulled his shaft out and slid it back in, “How did you get so loose?” Josh asked.

“You’re an asshole!” Traci snapped and pushed him off.

“Sorry, but…how…?” He switched the bedside lamp on and could see what the problem was. Her vagina definitely wasn't the same. The landing strip long since grew out into a dark, thick bush, and Traci’s formerly cute little pussy now had a thick set of purple, almost black lips peeking out from the forest of hair. With her legs spread, Josh realized that he could easily see deep inside her pussy now.

“How do you think? We weren't allowed dildos in there,” Traci looked away.

Josh shook his head, “I knew it!” He got up and shut the stereo off. “You and this Shasta chick weren't just friends, you were lovers?”

Traci rolled her eyes, “Wow, you’re quick. You honestly just realized that?”

They both sighed. Josh was upset, but he swallowed his anger. ‘What else was she supposed to do in there? Play pinnacle?’

They both sat in bed quietly for what seemed like an eternity before Traci spoke, “I wasn't going to tell you right away, but since you want to bring it up, I might as well tell you that I’m bi.”

Josh made a face, “Just cause you fooled around with women in jail doesn't make you bi.”

“I have always been bi, and I now know I was born that way, I just didn't realize it till Shasta.”

Josh had to laugh, “Bullshit. Jail made you…”

Traci interrupted him and a short argument ensued. Traci finally stomped off, her naked butt jiggling away.

Josh made his way to the bathroom and said quietly into his reflection in the mirror, “This will get better. She will get herself back together, and get her mind right again. Now that she’s home, she will lose the weight. And clean herself up too. She’ll get her hair done and fix herself up. Over time, her pussy will tighten back up; it will be fine. It will get better, right?”

Right?
Last edited by badcompany8888 on Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:39 pm, edited 10 times in total.
badcompany8888
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Jail - wg, makeover

Postby element » Sun May 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Amazing sexy story! Thanks for sharing.
element

Postby Matt L. » Sun May 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Thanks for sharing this story, it's an amazing piece of work.
Matt L.

Postby Jared86 » Mon May 27, 2013 12:40 am

Why was he so grossed out by her? She looked so cute...
Jared86
Transformation Master

Postby Puppet » Mon May 27, 2013 4:14 am

Great story.
Puppet

Postby mercury01 » Mon May 27, 2013 8:11 am

Jared86 wrote:Why was he so grossed out by her? She looked so cute...

Yeah. I can sympathize with him being shocked at first, but it sounds like she grew into being a hottie.
mercury01

Postby badcompany8888 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Thanks everybody! I agree, at this point Traci would be my kinda girl too, but Josh, well, not so much...

Things didn’t really get better. Josh went out and bought diet food and diet pills, but Traci wouldn’t touch them. She insisted to go out to eat every day, saying she wanted to enjoy the foods she missed out on while she was inside. Josh couldn’t bring himself to tell her no, at first. Buffets seemed to be her favorite. She would send Josh up to get her plate after plate of food. All she did was talk about food. How she missed things like McDonald’s fries and takeout Chinese and different meals she had on the inside.

Being seen with a fat, trashy girlfriend was embarrassing, but the way she acted in public made it worse. Traci must have left her table manners in jail, because she had none anymore. She would push too much food into her mouth, dropping crumbs down her cleavage. She didn’t always use a fork for her cake and pie, instead piling it in with her hands. She had no problem releasing gas whenever she felt the need. Traci didn’t bother to hold in her farts or stifle her burps. Instead she would rip one and then joke about how much it was going to stink, or belch loudly and follow it up with a giggle.

Josh bought P90X and other workout dvds, hoping Traci would make an attempt to get into shape. They went untouched. Traci made no attempt to get a job again either. Josh wished she would get back to work, not only to bring more money in, but so that maybe she’d meet some new friends who could help bring her back to some level of normal. But she preferred to stay at home on the couch, munching while watching stupid reality shows.

One day about a week after their reunion, Traci stated she was going shopping. Josh happily handed over his credit card, hoping she would buy some suitable clothes. Since she had got out, Traci was wearing nothing but super tight sweat pants and Josh’s t-shirts. And the ill-fitting cutoffs and tank top that she was wearing when Josh picked her up. Her old wardrobe didn’t even come close to fitting her anymore.

Before she left, Josh told her she was more welcome to put a gym membership on his card. He also hinted that she go to a saloon to do something about her hair. He could deal with her being blonde, but her brown roots made her hair look even worse. Five hours later, Traci came through the door with four shopping bags of clothing, but it wasn’t what Josh had in mind.

She was wearing a purple track suit with gold stitching that did nothing to hide her curves. Or the fact that she still wasn’t wearing a bra. If her current dress was any indication, her bags were probably full of similar clothing.

Traci did do something with her hair. She dyed it again, this time black with blonde highlights, or blonde with black highlights, Josh didn’t know. Whatever it was supposed to be it looked skankier than when she left the house. The only good thing was that she got her eyebrows waxed.

Josh was let down, but Traci was clearly happy, especially when she said, “I got all my piercings redone, and a couple extras,” she added with a wink.

“That’s not what you went there for!”

“No, but that’s what I came back with,” Traci giggled.

She gathered up her hair and lifted it above her head. Instead of the single pair of gold hoops that she used to wear before, her ears were lined with silver studs. One, two, three, four in each ear!

Then, Traci turned around and revealed a bar through the back of her neck. Josh didn’t even know it was possible to pierce such a spot. “It’s called a nape dermal,” Traci said. “What do you think?”

“What do I think…?”

Traci interrupted, “Oh, and check this out…” She unzipped her track top, proving that she was in fact braless still, and displayed her flabby belly to Josh. In the center of her pale, stretch-marked gut a golden jewel sparkled when the light caught it.

“Remember you always wanted me to get my belly button done?!” Traci grinned.

Josh shook his head, “No, I don’t remember.” He did, but he wanted it done 2 years ago when she was thin and hot. Now it would just serve to draw even more attention to her fat pork belly. He already knew the answer, but he asked anyway. “So, did you get signed up for the gym?”

“Well, I’ve got to let this heal up first,” Traci jiggled her belly in her hands.

“Yoga, Tae Bo, nothing?”

“Nothing,” Traci said simply while lighting a cigarette. She blew the smoke out into the air above her, savoring the taste. “Not for a couple weeks any way.”

A month passed and Traci still hadn’t set foot in a gym. The only home workout programs she saw were commercials in between brainless shows like MTV True Life and anything on Fox. Josh got her a scale hoping seeing the high numbers would shock her into dieting. But Traci seemed unfazed when 240 popped up on the digital display, and Josh was the only one shocked. Not only had she not lost weight, she had put on another fifteen pounds, in addition to the eighty or so she had gained in prison.

Not only unfazed, Traci seemed to find herself hot. The revealing clothes she wore were only one thing, she also did herself up in lots of cosmetics. She used lots of eye shadow and eyeliner now where before she hardly used any. She would finish up the look with a coat of classic red lipstick, which would smear as soon as cigarettes or food entered her mouth. Traci’s excessive makeup usage caused her to breakout, which in turn led to her using more makeup to mask the blemishes. She seemed to want to show off her body much more than she did two years ago.

One thing was certain, Traci and Josh’s sex life wasn’t improving. In fact, it had pretty much ended. Neither Traci or Josh attempted to get anything started with the other. Josh wanted to, but just wasn’t turned on by his fiancé anymore. That was hard to admit, but even worse was the fact that Traci obviously wasn’t turned on by Josh anymore. He had to accept the fact that she was in fact bi, maybe even full blown lesbian, but he wasn’t to that point yet.

It was so bad that breaking up had entered Josh’s mind. And it was coming to mind more often as the days past. She wasn’t the girl she used to be, but Josh told himself that they would get through it. And if they didn’t get through it, well, then it wasn’t meant to be. The couple seemed still obviously felt love for one another, but it had cooled considerably. Plus Traci hadn’t pestered him about setting a date for the marriage at all, which was odd for a young engaged girl. Unless that young girl was into pussy now more than she was into her future husband. Josh had to wonder if she was even interested in men at all anymore.

Her weight and the fact that she made no attempt to control it wasn’t helping things. One night Josh put his foot down and said they had to stop going and ordering out so she could lose some weight.

“So you don’t love me anymore ‘cause I’m chubby?” Traci sat in front of the TV, a lit menthol dangling from her mouth.

‘Chubby wasn’t the right word, she’s a fucking cow,’ Josh thought. But instead he said, “I still love you but you really need to lose some weight!”

“You know I can’t cook for shit. And I’m not having salad or something like that for dinner. So if we aren’t going out, I’m ordering pizza.” Traci picked up the phone.

“I didn’t say salad, just that you should cut back on your portions,” Josh was almost pleading with her.

Traci replied by speaking into the phone and ignoring Josh, “Delivery. Yes. I’ll have a large deep dish supreme with extra olives and sausage. And two orders of cheesy bread. Oh and a dozen hot and spicy wings.”

Traci read off Josh’s credit card number from memory as Josh stomped off and went to bed early.

Traci snickered quietly, “More for me then.”

It was after that night that Josh started going to the bar instead of coming straight home. He started going to drown his sorrows, but it didn’t take long for his eyes to wander. And soon, he was wandering into another women’s bed.

Alexis was a short, lithe red-head with a perky set of breasts like Traci used to have. She was a couple of years younger and by now over a hundred pounds lighter than Traci. Josh justified his actions by only going to her for sex. Deep down he still had feelings for Traci, but she made it so difficult for him. And Josh had needs that his finacee’s fat ass and loose twat couldn’t fulfill.

One day, Josh came through the door of their house just like any other workday. He expected to find Traci lazing around watching TV. Just like everyday. He would shower and change his clothes and tell her he was going out with his friends, while he was really going to see Alexis. Meanwhile Traci would eat a couple slices of cheesecake and suck on a cigarette, hardly acknowledging him. But this time, Traci wasn’t alone.

When Josh laid eyes on Shasta, it all came together. Traci’s transformation finally made sense. He always figured with a name like Shasta she was black, so that was no surprise. But she was huge. She was on the tall side for a woman; she stood an easy 5’9, 5’10. But more than anything she was wide. Her exaggerated hourglass frame took up the whole doorframe she leaned in as she puffed away at a cigarette. Her presence was imposing even to Josh, so it was easy to see how she could get Traci under her thumb.

She wore her hair braided and dyed blonde, and it contrasted heavily with her very dark skin. Her arms and legs showed what had to be tattoos, but because her skin was so dark Josh couldn’t make them out. Just black swirls of ink against brown skin. Shasta’s fat ass and thighs oozed out of a pair of neon green spandex capris, and a shiny, glittery top showed off her titantic tits and her ample fat rolls. She was bigger and rougher than Josh imagined she would be. While josh did feel a little intimidated, it wasn’t close enough to put up with her presence for long.

“Well, dis must be the man you told me so much about!” The black woman exclaimed.

Traci was seated on the couch, a cigarette in one hand and a glass of wine in the other, “That’s right! Josh, this is Shasta.”

“Pleasure,” Josh said flatly.

“We’re catching up over drinks. There’s one for you,” Shasta said. A whiskey sour sat sweating on the coffee table.

Josh sat down on the couch next to Traci and took a sip. He was going to need a stiff drink for what he knew was coming up. An argument with a huge, loud black woman. This woman ruined his fiancee and he wasn’t at all happy with her showing up at their home.

“I’m sooo excited you two can finally meet!” Traci gushed, a big smile on her face.

Shasta returned the smile, saying, “Me too Trixi! Now dat I got my shit taken care of back home I can settle out here.”

Josh’s eyes widened at that comment. ‘Wait a minute! This fucking bitch is moving to our town! No way!’ He took a long pull from his drink. “Traci, would you please leave us for a minute?”

Traci looked to Shasta, as if looking for permission.

“It’s fine, Trixi. Why don’t you run up to the store for tonight? I gots a list for ya.” Shasta reached into her mile of cleavage and came up with a scrap of paper.
Traci turned to leave, but Shasta called out, “Girl, get back here! Where’s my kiss?”

Traci glanced at Josh but quickly came back and kissed Shasta full on the lips. By now Josh was boiling.

As soon Traci was out of the driveway, Josh started, “Listen. I know you and Traci had a little fling in prison. But that shit is over. I don’t want you around here. Not in this house, not in this town.” He wanted to keep going but he hiccupped and a sour taste entered his mouth. Surprisingly, Shasta didn’t start screaming at him.

In fact, by the gap-toothed grin she wore, Shasta seemed to be expecting a reaction like his. “I know Trixi told you about me and her. She was very worried about telling you, so I hope you were understanding and didn’t make it worse for her.”

“You don’t need to worry about that. She’s just confused, thanks to you. Traci isn’t exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. And you manipulated her into thinking you cared about her. And she doesn’t give a shit about you, she’ll realize it when I get her living a normal life again.”

“She don’t give a shit about me? Really? When I got out, I told her not to shave her armpits till I saw her again, to prove herself to me. She didn’t want to, knowing dat you’d hate it and she’d be embarrassed by the looks she got. But she did as I told her cuz those pits of hers are hairy as hell! And that’s just the start! Everything she’s changed, she’s changed for me. She’s gone and devoted herself to me, you can’t deny dat!”

“She’s not my wife yet…” Josh hiccupped again. It was like he was feeling the alcohol already. He rubbed his eyes and tried to focus.

“But she will be soon. I don’t wanna take her away from you. She might’ve changed her body to pledge herself to me, but it’s obvious she loves you too. We can both be in her life. Trixi wants dat.”

The thought repulsed Josh. He wouldn’t share a newspaper with this woman, let alone his fiancée. He thought for a moment, wondering why he felt drunk already, and said, “Yeah, that’s unlikely. I’m thinking of breaking it off with her if she doesn’t straighten up. And she will never get herself together with you around.”

“You and Trixi breakup? Oh no, we can’t have that,” Shasta snubbed out her cigarette.

"Her name's Traci," Josh squinted and blinked. His eyelids seemed to be made of lead. Something was certainly not right. His tired eyes fell to the drink on the coffee table.

“What did you… did you do?” Josh quietly said. He went to get up, but his limbs had been overcome with a tingling feeling, like when his foot fell asleep. Shasta’s speed was surprising as she moved across the room and pushed him back into the couch with a gentle shove.

“I figured you’d pick the hard way when Trixi described you,” she said, gesturing toward the half empty glass. “If you would give her a chance, you’d find that she has a rather talented tongue now.”

She climbed onto the incapacitated Josh, resting her weight on top of him, squeezing her belly against his chest and her tits up into his face. Josh groaned under her mass and was losing the battle to maintain consciousness. Shasta leaned in close and whispered in his ear, “The hard way is more fun for me anyhow.”

“Get out of my cab, crackhead!”

Josh slowly opened his eyes, bringing himself back to the land of the living. Everything hurt, especially his head, which throbbed with every beat of his heart. He was being shouted at by a man with a heavy eastern accent, who he quickly realized was a cab driver, since he was in the back of a taxi, drooling on the seat.

“I said, get the fuck out of my cab, crackhead!” The driver had opened the back door and forcibly pulled Josh to his feet. He staggered around a bit trying to remain standing.

Satisfied that Josh was out of his car, the driver went to the trunk and started removing olive drab duffel bags and tossed them to the curb near Josh, who still didn’t know what was happening.

The cab driver slammed the trunk and laughed at Josh, “Don’t miss your plane, crackhead!”

“I’m not a crackhead, somebody slipped me something. I think,” Josh tried to explain, but the cab sped off.

It dawned on the mixed-up Josh that he was at the airport, and he was dressed in his fatigues. Josh lugged his bags to the nearest bench and sat down, wishing he could go back to sleep, but knowing that he had to figure out why he was here and what happened last night.

A large envelope sticking out of one of his bag’s pockets caught his eye. Josh tore it open and found a typed letter attached to a packet of papers, and it became clear how fucked up his life had become.

Josh,

By the time you are reading this, Trixi is gonna be at my friend’s tattoo shop, getting inked. We didn’t have the equipment inside to properly mark her as my little white slut. I’ll send you some pictures. I’ll send you lots of pictures over the next couple years.

Years you say? That’s right. I signed you up for another tour of duty. Two more years in Afghanistan. You’ll be getting hazard pay. I figured you would like to be able to send home as much money as possible to your new bride, so I chose the most dangerous assignment.

Oh, and you’re married now too. I forged and submitted the paperwork last week. So Trixi has a legal claim to everything you own, and everything you make. So it goes without saying that you absolutely will not be breaking up now.

Trixi never told you I was inside for fraud did she? Turning your life upside down is a lot more fun than ripping off social security and pulling insurance scams. And turning your little fiancee into my submissive carpet muncher has been even better!

So since you’re going to be overseas for a long, long time, I’m going to be moving in with Trixi. She is going to need a lover to keep her company while her husband is gone. And you don’t have to worry about your wife cheating on you with another guy while you are away. I’ll see to it that she gets only pussy now.

If you’re good, I won’t destroy her asshole like I did her pussy. She’ll still have a nice, tight butthole for you to fuck when you finally do get back. You like anal right? All guys like anal. If not, you’ll have to learn to like it since her pussy is wrecked for cocks now, even the big black ones. Shit, she already had to switch to pads for her monthly visitor. Her pussy is too big to hold in tampons anymore. Even the biggest ones.

But if you cause trouble I’ll stretch her ass wide open too. If I fisted her asshole like I did her pussy, I’m afraid she might have to wear a buttplug to keep from having an accident, and no one wants that.

And that’s just the beginning of my insurance policy. There is a couple grand worth of coke hidden in the house. One call to Trixie’s parole officer and she’s back in prison for a very long time. And you have blow in your system from last night’s little party. Cause any trouble, or if you even mention leaving Trixi and I hear about it, I’ll make sure your commanding officer tests you for it. That will get you discharged and land you in prison, and you can see firsthand what Trixi endured for two years.

So while you are off in Afghanistan making money, Trixi and I will be living at your house, cashing those nice army checks. Again, don’t fuck it up, it will only get worse for you. And don’t worry, I’ll make sure your wife stays well fed, and very well fucked.

Hugs and Kisses!
Shasta

Attached to the letter was the marriage license and the official military paperwork. Copies of course. And a plane ticket to Fort Hood, from where he would surely fly to a base in the desert in a few days. It was all there and it was perfect. Shasta was too clever and she had covered all her bases. Josh was overcome with anger and hopelessness. He searched his mind trying to think of an out, but he was coming up blank. He was trapped and he knew it.

Then the text came in…

Traci: Sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye this morning. Things got pretty crazy with last night’s orgy!! I knew you would like Shasta once you got to know her intimately ;)

Josh was about to type a reply, but another message came in.

Traci: Oh and I know about how Shasta got us married. I know I said I always wanted a big ceremony, but she’s right. It’s more important for us to be married before you went back overseas. I know you might be upset about Shasta’s methods, but she says it’s for the best. I’m going to miss you but I know that the three of us will have a great time when you get back again! Thanks for being such an understanding husband!

A multimedia message came seconds later.

Traci: My new tattoo just got finished! Its sore and I haven’t even seen it yet, Shasta wanted you to see it first. You like?

The image showed a big pink heart tattooed on the back of her neck, just below the silver barbell that ran through her nape. Shasta's name was tattooed inside the heart in cursive script, making her as Shasta's girl.

The End?
Last edited by badcompany8888 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
badcompany8888

Postby element » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:55 am

Hopefully its not The End :) It would be nice to read the letters and see the pictures Trixi and Shasta send to Josh over the period of his tour in Afghanistan...
element

Postby mercury01 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:01 am

That took a turn for the vindictive. :T
mercury01

Postby henchman » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:28 am

This definitely needs to be continued.
henchman

Next

Return to Stories