Diapers and Debts (female AR)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Diapers and Debts (female AR)

Postby Iggy » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:27 pm

The baby thing ain't really my bag, to be honest. But it's well written, anyway. We're left guessing on how exactly all of these experiences will affect her as she gets older, and the "baby-esque" thoughts are interesting. If I'd never read a story by you before, I'd be totally baffled as to where this is leading. As it is, I'm only partially baffled.

I think my interest will be picking up soon, so I will read on. As, I hope, you'll write on. :)
Iggy

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Thanks for the input, Iggy! Looking back, I think I've been a bit more vague about direction than normal, though not intentionally so. This might be good, since a typical knock on my stories is that they're too predictable. :) There actually is a direction, though, which should become clear in the next chapter. Thanks again!
Chrystal Wynd
Transformation Master

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Part 5

"That's a good little doodle bug," said Lexie, holding out her arms as I walked to her. "Jen-Jen is walking like a big girl now!"

I rolled my eyes. I had been walking for days now, so it wasn't like a big deal.

In fact, I was positively sprouting now. I had sailed through the twos, threes and fours and was- physically speaking, of course- pushing five now.

Mommy picked me up and held me on her hip. Then she dipped a bottle nipple in the fluid and popped it in my mouth.

I gave her a look and grabbed the bottle myself. As if I couldn't feed myself by now. I was a big girl now! Hmmppphhh.

"I'm weally big now, Mommy!" I said.

"I know, Jen-Jen," she said. "Now go lay on the bed so Mommy can change you."

All right, so I was still baby-talking and I was still stuck in diapers, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

I ran to the bedroom and struggled up onto the bed. I rolled over onto my back.

Mommy nodded. "Good girl," she said, setting the supplies on the comforter. "Now lift your butt for me."

I drank from my ba-ba as I lifted my bottom. I was used to this. Mommy popped off the tape and slid off my diaper. She cleaned me quickly and efficiently, then powdered me up. I finished my bottle just as she taped my clean diaper on.

Mommy took my empty ba-ba. Then she brushed some of the fluid she coated everything with onto my thumb.

"Go ahead, sweetie," she said. "You can suck your thumb. You earned it."

I popped my thumb into my mouth, sucking contentedly.

Okay, yes, I was still sucking my thumb like crazy. So? It relaxed me.

Mommy hummed to herself as she gathered everything off the bed. She went off to dispose of the dirty diaper.

She really seemed to get a big kick out of the whole mommy scene. Weird girl, but hey, it takes all kinds.

Despite it not even being noon yet, I fell asleep shortly thereafter, thumb still in my mouth. When I woke up several hours later, my thumb was still in my mouth. Geez.

I realized then it must have been a deep sleep. For one, it looked to be around late afternoon. Two, my nappy was really, really wet. And three, I looked to be around thirteen years old.

"Oh!" I said, sliding off the bed and running to the living room in nothing but a diaper stretched tightly across my widening hips. "Oh! Mommy! Mommy! Wook wook! I'm getting weally big again!"

Mommy looked me up and down. Then she looked at Max and smiled.

She stepped over to me and put her hands on my bare shoulders. "That's wonderful, sweetie!" she said. "You'll be fully grown again by tomorrow morning, I think."

"Yayyyy!" I said. "That's weally gweat! Finalwy!"

"All right, let's get you changed, cutie," said Mommy.

"'Kay, Mommy!" I said.

Mommy dipped my thumb in that cleaning fluid or whatever it was and let me suck my thumb while she changed my diaper. Yes, at this point I shouldn't have let her make me suck my thumb or even change my diaper, but I was too close to being grown up again to mess with a confrontation.

As Mommy got me cleaned up, though, I did notice something. I decided to ask her about it.

"Mommy?" I said. "Ummmmm...is it me or awe my boobies kinda...ummmm...wike, weally big? I mean, I think they're, wike, bigger than when I waz a big girl!"

Mommy smiled. "Don't you worry about your adorable boobies, baby girl," she said. "They're just fine."

Mommy got finished cleaning me up. Then she made me a large bottle and suggested I go back to bed.

"You're sleeping so much because your body is expending large amounts of energy to facilitate your growth," she said. "That's why you were sleeping so much when you regressed. Go to sleep early tonight so your body has the energy it needs to complete your growth cycle back to adulthood."

Sounded like a plan to me. Mommy taped me into an extra-absorbent diaper, in case I slept all the way through the night without waking.

She took a look at my chest. "You better not sleep on your belly," she said. "I don't think that would be comfortable."

I rolled my eyes and stomped off to my room. Then I crawled into bed.

Mommy entered a few seconds later. She coated my thumb again.

"There you go, doodle bug," she said. "Your last night as my little girl."

"I know, Mommy!" I said. Then I stuck my tongue out at her.

Mommy laughed. "Very funny," she said. "Good night, baby girl."

I woke the following morning with my thumb planted firmly in my mouth. Then my eyes widened as I realized what this morning was.

I jumped out of bed and squealed.

"Mommy mommy mommy!" I said, scampering barefoot around my bedroom. "I'm gwown! I'm alllll gwown up! Yayyyyyyyy!"

Lexie entered the room and laughed, seeing me run around the room so excited.

"Yes, you are, baby girl,!" she said. "Now come over here so I can change your diaper. I can tell from here that you're soaking wet."

I giggled and dashed back to the bed. Lexie handed me a bottle and I lay down on the bed. I started drinking my ba-ba, lifting my bottom so Lexie could pull off my wet diaper.

Lexie had me clean and dry so quickly and efficiently that it took me a full minute to realize what I had just done.

"Hey!" I said, suddenly dropping the bottle. "Wait a minute! I'm a weally big girl now! I don't hafta, wike, wear diapers or dwink ba-bas!"

Lexie giggled. "Yep," she said. "You're right."

I reached down and fumbled with the tape until I was finally able to remove the diaper from my hips.

"There!" I said. "I'm not a wittle girl anymore! I'm gonna wear big girl panties!"

Lexie giggled again.

I grabbed some pink panties and held them up. Something was wrong. They looked foreign. Granted, I hadn't worn panties in two weeks in calendar time, but it actually felt like a lifetime.

"Ummmmmm," I said. "Could, ummmm, could you help me get dwessed, Mommy...?"

My cheeks burned.

"Of course, sweetie," said Lexie, smiling. "Sit on the bed."

Despite being back in my twenty-two year old body, Lexie was still dressing me. Grrrrrrrrr.

Lexie slid my panties up. Then she helped me wriggle into my jeans.

"There you go, Jen-Jen," she said, buttoning my jeans over my flat, adult belly. Then her cell phone alarm went off.

"Oh!" she said. "I've gotta go, Jenna. Now that you don't need a babysitter, my mornings are free! I'm having breakfast with a friend. I'll be back later to get my stuff, okay?

I waved her off impatiently. The sooner that crazy witch girl was gone, the better.

She laughed, then left the room. A moment later, I heard the front door close.

I jumped off the bed then and headed for the full-length mirror. I was still barefoot and topless, but I wanted to see my adult body.

And see it, I did.

I studied my reflection. Something was off. In fact, now that I was over the excitement of being back in my adult body and paying attention, I was able to see that something was really off. And the more I realized what was different, the bigger my eyes got.

My lips were thick, sensuous, bee-stung pillows. My hair was a huge, tangled mess tumbling all the way down my back to just above my ass. But most embarrassing of all...my boobs had swelled to proportions so big, nobody was going to believe they were real.

I took a step back from the mirror. What the hell had Lexie done? I looked like a vapid airhead. Plus I was still talking like a baby! This wasn't good.

I forced myself to calm down. Lexie would be back. This could get fixed. It was just my boobs and my lips, right? It should be an easy fix. After all, now that I was an adult again, it couldn't get that bad, right?

I got my answer seconds later when my untrained bladder released without warning, soaking my big girl panties and drenching my jeans.

Heart pounding, I slid my thumb into my mouth and waited for Lexie's return.

Next: The Conclusion.
Chrystal Wynd
Transformation Master

Postby dagolfer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:18 am

Nooooo!!! There could be so much more to this entertaining story than the just a conclusion!

Her trials and tribulations back in the "adult" world would be very entertaining.

Cheers
dagolfer

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm

[I know I said this would be the concluding chapter, but I was wrong. There will be at least one more chapter after this one. Possibly two. Sorry for the confusion.]

Part 6

"Why Jen-Jen, just look at you!"

I glared at Lexie. "No kidding!" I said. "I'm wike totawwy soaked!"

Lexie looked at me and shook her head. "Looks like you still need to wear diapers, cutie."

My heart started pounding. "I can't wear diapers!" I said. "I'm wike grown up now! I'm a big girl again! Why didn't I wike wealize I had to go pee? Why awe my boobs so big?! And why am I still tawking wike a wittle girl?!"

I was in a high state of anxiety and my thumb slid into my mouth. All right, yes, I knew I shouldn't still be sucking my thumb now that I was grown up again, but it helped me relax and I definitely needed to chill out.

Lexie walked over and unbuttoned my jeans. Then she began to methodically strip me.

"Hey!" I said. "I didn't say you could do that!"

Lexie stopped and shrugged. "Fine," she said, sitting on the couch. "Change yourself, then."

My fingers fumbled with the zipper. I pushed my wet jeans down to my ankles. Then I realized I was having trouble seeing what I was doing because my huge boobs were in the way. I tried to shift my bare feet to get them out of my jeans, but lost my balance and tumbled to the floor.

"Nothing's working wight!" I said, slapping the ground with my hands, beginning to throw a tantrum.

Lexie walked over and knelt next to me. Then she rolled me to my belly and began slapping my bare ass.

"Oh! Ow! Oh! Ow! Please stop, Mommy! Ow! Ow! Please! Ow! I'll be good! Ow! Ow!"

Lexie paused. "Are you ready to behave now, Jen-Jen?"

I nodded, cheeks wet. "Yeth, Mommy! Yeth!"

Lexie paused again, as if she was thinking about it. Then she nodded and rolled me onto my back.

"Fine, then," she said. "Now, I know you don't want to hear it, but I'm putting you back into a diaper. I'm not in the mood to strip wet jeans off you every hour."

I bit my lower lip, too nervous to protest. I wasn't happy about it, but I didn't resist as she cleaned me, powdered my bottom and wrapped me firmly into a snug diaper.

"There," she said. "Now you can pee all you want without worrying about wetting your jeans."

"B-but I don't want to keep wetting myself!"

Lexie shrugged. "That's too bad, baby girl," she said. "You went from infancy to adulthood using a diaper the entire time. Your adult bladder is completely untrained. Your body is now trained to release whenever it needs to. It's not a voluntary process for you now."

"What?! I said.

Lexie offered me a beatific smile. "It's not a voluntary process for you now," she said. "Your body will release without warning. You also need to learn how to talk and dress yourself. You obviously understand the concept of dressing, but your present body has no experience with it. Talking like an adult is going to be tougher for you. Probably impossible. Your adorable little mouth missed the window of development and has no experience with the complex tongue manipulations required to pronounce certain sounds. Your lisp is permanent. Sort of like an accent."

I stamped my foot. "This isn't fair!" I said. "You had no wight to do this!"

Lexie opened her mouth to reply, but right then Max walked in.

"Hey, bro," said Lexie. "Look at my little girl now. All grown up!"

Max smiled. "I'll say," he said, looking at my bare chest. "Very grown up."

I blinked at Max's response. It finally filtered in that I was topless in front of a male. I squealed and crossed my arms over my big, firm boobs.

Lexie laughed and handed me a tee-shirt.

"Don't bother with a bra," she said. "You'd have no clue to put one on. Besides, none of your old 34b bras would fit you now. You need a 34d now. At least."

Max looked at me critically. "I'd say double Ds more likely, sis."

Lexie laughed. "You're a true boob man, bro."

Max nodded. "Part of my charm, no doubt."

I struggled with the tee-shirt. I knew what I had to do, but I just wasn't used to putting these darn things on. I finally managed to get my arms through the holes, then my head. Then I stomped over to the couch and sat down, thumb planted in my mouth.

"I think she's pouting," said Max.

"Yep," said Lexie. "She's adorable with it, though."

Yeah, I was pouting. I was having a bad day. But my condition was only part of what made me walk away when Max walked in.

The other part was that I couldn't stop sucking on things, and Max being in the room wasn't helping.

"Poor little doodle bug," said Lexie. "Look at the little cutie over there, sitting on the couch, sucking her thumb."

"Yep," said Max. "She seems very comfortable, though. We should probably leave her alone."

"I don't know about that, bro," said Lexie. "She's a very orally fixated little girl, you know. I made sure of that. Maybe you should give her something else to suck on. Something bigger.

Max nodded. "That's a good idea, sis."

Max then walked toward me.

Oh, gawd. I actually wanted to suck something bigger, too. I really wanted to suck. But there was no way I was going to admit that. No way!

Max stopped directly in front of me. The front of his jeans was barely a foot away from my face.

I could feel my mouth watering. Gawd, if I could just wrap my lips around his thick, wonderful-

No! No, I wouldn't show that it got to me!

I sucked my thumb tighter. Oh, gawd, I could almost taste him in my mouth.

Then he reached out...

...and handed me my bottle.

Then he smiled, turned around and walked back to where Lexie was standing.

"She looks almost disappointed, bro," said Lexie. "I wonder what she thought you were giving her?"

"No clue, sis."

Cheeks burning, I turned sideways and lay on the couch. I popped the ba-ba in my mouth and drank until I fell asleep.

Next: Part 7
Chrystal Wynd
Transformation Master

Postby B-Rex » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:33 pm

Lovely addition! I like that her lisping is permanent, and that you're making her into a true adult baby. The oral fixation is just pure icing. I can't wait for the conclusion :-)
B-Rex

Postby Pigs Brains » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:02 am

Nice conclusion. Enjoyed this story a great deal , and Jen Jen is exactly where she should be.
Pigs Brains
Transformation Master

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Part 7- The Conclusion

I woke up with my thumb in my mouth.

I was still on the couch. I sat up, but kept my lips wrapped around my thumb. It wasn't nearly as satisfying as I needed, but it would have to do.

Then my bedroom door opened. "Good morning, Jen-Jen," said Lexie, coming out dressed in a long tee-shirt. "Need a change?"

My cheeks reddened. I realized my diaper was wet and swollen. I knew I had to learn to change myself, but I just wasn't ready for that yet. I clenched my teeth and nodded.

"No problem, cutie," said Lexie, walking me to the side of the couch and having me lean forward so she could easily remove my diaper. I thought she used more wet wipes than necessary and I was almost positive she didn't need to wipe me quite so much in certain sensitive areas, but I dared not complain. I leaned over more and sucked my thumb as Lexie got me diapered quickly.

As Lexie finished taping the diaper snugly on my hips, Max entered the room. I plopped my diapered butt on the couch.

"Mornin', sis," said Max.

"Morning, bro," said Lexie.

My heart started racing. I could actually smell Max as he entered the room, a strong masculine smell. My mouth watered as my eyes locked onto his crotch.

"Wow," said Max. "What's up with baby girl?"

Lexie laughed. "I think our orally fixated doodle bug sees something she likes."

Max stepped closer. "I think you're right," he said. "Maybe we'd better do something about that."

Lexie nodded. "Good point," she said. She stepped over to me and popped a pacifier into my mouth. "How's that, cutie?"

My lips instinctively wrapped around the pacifier. My cheeks reddened, but I couldn't stop sucking the pacifier. I just couldn't.

Max watched me work the pacifier. "Boy, she sure likes sucking, doesn't she?"

Lexie nodded. "Oh, yes," she said, "but there's a little more to it. You're essence is mixed into the formula I gave her, so your scent- and taste- are the ultimate stimulants for our Jen-Jen. She could find you by scent in a crowded room. Tasting your, ah, semen would be the ultimate high for her."

My eyes widened. I tried to protest, but my words were muffled by the pacifier in my mouth.

Lexie laughed. "Oh, relax, cutie," she said. "We'd never make you do that. You're a big girl now. You make your own choices."

Max walked closer and stood in front of me. "Exactly," he said.

Oh, gawd. He was so close. His cock was less than two feet away from my face. I could reach out and touch it.

"Behave yourself, Jen-Jen," said Lexie. "You're staring."

I tried to pull my eyes away, but my mouth was so wet, I couldn't even speak. My nipples were rock-hard and poking through my tee-shirt.

"Poor little Jen-Jen," said Lexie. "Here," she said, handing something to Max, "help her with this. I think she's having some trouble doing things for herself at the moment."

Max nodded and sat on the couch next to me. Then he pulled me over so that I was laying on my back with my head laying on his leg.

Then he pulled out my pacifier and slid a bottle of milk into my mouth.

I wanted to be pissed, but I was laying comfy on the couch with my belly slowly filling with warm milk and a wonderfully strong masculine smell just hovering around me. I submitted to the indignity of Max bottle-feeding me while I lay on his lap, diapered.

Besides, it was that or give in and suck his cock.

Max picked up the remote control with his free hand and turned on the television. He flipped through the channels as I drank my bottle.

He got engrossed in ESPN just as my bottle became empty. I pushed his hand away and rolled over, facing him as he watched SportsCenter.

Mistake. I was inches from his cock.

I jammed my thumb in my mouth, but the satisfaction was minimal. I couldn't concentrate. His scent filled my lungs. His powerful cock was RIGHT THERE.

"Why, Jen-Jen," said Lexie, "what are you staring at so hard?"

"Weave me awone," I huffed around my thumb.

Lexie stepped over to the couch and stroked my hair. "Poor little Jen-Jen," she said. "She wants it sooooooo bad and it's right there..."

I did need it. I had no idea how Lexie had done it, but the urge to wrap my lips around Max's cock, to slide that shaft into my wet mouth, was greater than any need I had ever experienced.

"Baby girl needs something in her mouth and belly, doesn't she?" said Lexie, still stroking my hair.

Oh, gawd. It was no use. Every cell in my body was screaming for it. I reached out for Max's zipper...

...except my untrained fingers couldn't work it.

I cried out in sudden frustration and scrabbled desperately, but Lexie reached out and grabbed my wrists.

"Whoa, Jen-Jen!" she said. "Take it easy! You'll hurt Max."

Heart racing, cheeks flushed, I paused.

Lexie reached out and slowly pulled down her brother's zipper.

"There you go," said Lexie.

Max's voice floated by. "Do I get a say in this?" he said.

Lexie laughed. "Shush, bro," she said. "I'm enjoying this."

I really did try to control myself. Hearing Lexie, I hesitated another second or two. But it was right there!

I reached into his zipper and pulled out his cock. The scent strengthened and overwhelmed me. I breathed it in, savoring it. Then I ran my tongue along the underside of Max's cock.

Omigod. My belly muscles twitched and jumped at the taste. He was hardening rapidly and in almost no time at all, my lips were wrapped firmly around Max's shaft.

Max groaned and shifted, giving me better access.

At first, just having that cock in my mouth overloaded my senses. This was the ultimate oral satisfaction. I was in nirvana. Then, slowly, I realized I wanted more. I slid my tightly-wrapped lips down his shaft slowly and my whole body shuddered at the intensity. Then I pulled my mouth back a bit. Then I went back down. Soon my head was bobbing as I slid my warm, wet mouth up and down Max's rod.

Lexie continued stroking my hair as I helplessly sucked her brother's cock. "Such an orally-fixated little girl!" she cooed. "Our little Jen-Jen needs a cock in her mouth like a good little slut."

My cheeks burned, but I couldn't stop. My lips and tongue worked Max's shaft without pause. His cock was driving deeper and deeper into my mouth, beginning to enter my throat, and I just couldn't stop.

"Damn," said Max.

I continued working his cock, my tongue sliding along the underside now. My belly muscles were twitching and jumping like crazy and I could actually feel my heat building. Then his shaft thickened and hardened even more and his cock exploded into my mouth.

I squealed like a slut in heat as that hot cum filled my mouth. I swallowed as quickly as I could, filling my belly, and that triggered my own release. Now I was squealing around his cock as he continued exploding inside my still stroking mouth.

It seemed to go on forever, but eventually his cock deflated and there was no more for me to swallow. I lay with my head against his thigh, trying to catch my breath and waiting for my heartbeat to slow to normal.

"Wow!" said Lexie. "That was hot!"

I closed my eyes, cheeks burning, as I realized what I had just done. In front of Lexie, no less.

"All wight," I said. "You win. I was wrong for lying about the bwowjob. But we're okay now, right? I just, wike, totawwy blew him."

Lexie laughed. "You did that one because you wanted to, Jen-Jen," she said. "You never said anything about paying off your debt."

"Oh, gawd," I said. "I...I can't stay wike this forever! I mean, in diapers and...and having to keep sucking off Max...!"

Lexie looked at Max, who nodded.

"All right," said Lexie. "We'll give you one chance to get out of your predictament."

I sat up. "Weally?"

Lexie nodded. "Yes," she said. "BUT...it won't be easy."

I leaned forward. "I'm listening!"

Lexie smiled. "You have to be my baby girl all summer," she said. "And by baby girl, I mean baby."

I blinked. "What?!"

Max chuckled.

Lexie nodded. "I mean you will be regressed again to infancy and remain an infant for a month. Then we'll progress you to about three for a month, and then wrap it up with you as a six year old for a month. That last month is for your own good, actually, since that's when we'll retrain you to speak properly."

My mouth was open. "Are you sewious?"

"Yes," said Lexie. "I am. I love babies and now I have a chance to have a baby for the summer. I'm not letting this chance pass. And having lactating boobs is an interesting sensation."

I blinked. "But...but...how are you going to explain to everyone how you suddenly have a baby? And how can I get Max's money back if I'm a baby?"

Lexie laughed. "I thought you knew," she said. "We're travelling all summer. No one will even know. And assuming you do this, Max has even agreed to write off your debt."

I closed my eyes. I was going to do it, of course. I had to do it, or I'd be in diapers for months. Not to mention orally-fixated for life. But...a whole summer as a baby! Omigod.

I just nodded, too embarrassed to speak.

Lexie squealed. "Perfect!" she said. "We leave in three days. I'll regress you then."

"Thwee days?!" I said. "But what about my...you know...sucking things?"

Lexie shrugged. "I'm going to have my fun this summer," she said. "I'm not going to take away Max's fun for the next three days."

I stamped my foot. "Not fair!" I said. "You gotta...you gotta...you gotta..."

Lexie looked at me. "We gotta do what...?"

I blushed even more as a familiar warmth spread around my loins.

"You...gotta change me," I said.

THE END
Chrystal Wynd
Transformation Master

Postby Pigs Brains » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:00 am

Ok , I was wrong . this is a great conclusion , and little Jen Jen gets off easy . its completely understandable though . Great story.
Pigs Brains
Transformation Master

Postby Chrystal Wynd » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:01 am

Thanks, PB.
Chrystal Wynd
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories