Intelligent Connection [BE / IQ / Transfer]

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Intelligent Connection [BE / IQ / Transfer]

Postby Cassie » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Another one from the archive....

In the darkness, a phone rang. Four, five... six rings. Kendra stirred restlessly in bed. Seven, eight rings... Something was odd. Voice mail should have picked up at five... Fumbling on her nightstand for her glasses, Kendra slipped the thick lenses on and tried to focus on the glowing numbers on her clock. 2:37 AM. The phone kept ringing... at some point, the phone company was supposed to terminate calls... a person couldn't just tie up your line... or harass you with an endlessly ringing phone. But it seemed like nothing was going to make the ringing stop short of picking it up.

With a deep sigh, Kendra reached for the phone lifting the handset to her ear. “Hello,” she said, voice thick with sleep.

“Hello,” a cold voice said on the other end of the line. “Is this Kendra Willson?”

A moment of panic shot through Kendra hearing such a cold voice. Her imagination began to conjure a stream of fragmented images. Nearly 3 in the morning... had there been some kind of accident? Had something happened to her father on his business trip? God.... if it was the police... or a hospital calling... Guilt surged in behind the fear, guilt at resenting being woken... if this was an emergency. “Yes,” she said voice trembling. “This is Kendra... who...?”

“One moment please while we connect you to your party,” the voice said. Then, silence. Not the quiet of someone setting a phone down... but dead, utter silence.

Moments later another voice came on the line... bright, chipper, and not what Kendra had expected. “Kendra? You there? It's Emily.... Emily Clark.”

“Emily?” Kendra said confused. “Emily.... it's almost three in the morning... why are you calling me?”

“Oh, sorry... I guess I didn't notice how late it was. I've been up all night trying to get ready for tomorrow's test...”

“I know.... I was tutoring you till nearly eleven tonight. But Emily... it's three in the morning. Get some sleep, if you don't know the answer by now, there's nothing I can do to help you. Please, just get some sleep and if you need more help, I can meet you during study hall before your test tomorrow okay?”

“Oh, it's okay... you don't have to help me tomorrow. Well, I need your help and all, but not like that. But the algebra is soooo hard! You're right, if I don't know it now, no studying will help me pass Mr. Cleg's test tomorrow... but if I don't get at least a B+, my grades won't be high enough to stay on the cheer squad! That's like, more than eighty six percent right!”

“Eighty seven and a half percent,” Kendra said automatically correcting the bubbly cheerleader.

“See, you're half asleep and you can still do all the hard math. I just need to borrow your smarts for tomorrow's test and I'll be fine! Please, can I borrow your brain for a day?”

“Sure Emily,” Kendra said sleepily into the phone. “Go ahead and borrow my brain,” yawn. “While we're borrowing things,” Kendra continued jokingly, almost sarcastically. “How about I borrow your big boobs and sexy body? You be the smart one tomorrow, and I'll be the sexy cheerleader. How's that sound?”

“Ummmm,” Emily paused for a moment. “Okay, I think that's fair. Thanks soooo much! I owe you big time!”

“Sure thing Emily... can I go to bed now?”

“Almost, here, hold on.” There was a sound of clicking on the line before Emily spoke again. “Operator?”

“Yes Ms. Clark,” the cold voice from earlier said.

“You can do that for us right?”

“Of course we can, one moment please.” More clicks could be heard on the line before the voice came back again. “We're ready Ms. Clark, we'll begin with mental characteristics and move to the physical, please stand by.”

Suddenly, Kendra felt a pulling sensation start at her right ear, the one to which she held the phone. But, more than pulling, she felt as though cotton was being stuffed into her head from the other side. “Emily,” she said frightened. “Emily, what's going on? I feel,” her mind reached for a word to describe how she felt... but couldn't find a good one. “I feel funny...”

“Wow, oh my god, this is sooo cool!” Emily said on the other end of the line. “It's like... an epiphany.... or, satori, or... it's just so wow!”

Kendra sat stunned in her bed, feeling like her head had been filled with wool and white noise. “What... what happened?”

“I'm borrowing your brain silly, you said I could!” Emily said into the phone as though it were the most logical thing in the world.

“But... but you can't! My brain is in my head... it can't be loaned like a sweater!”

“Why not? I didn't get how it worked till now, but energy is energy right? The brain functions on electric pulses, and phones are just modulators of sound into pulses of current, demodulated on the other end right? So your intelligence rides down the phone line like a piece of conversation. I'm sure it takes some really sophisticated computers to do it... and I have no idea how they'd set it all up... but the theory's pretty sound and all.”

“If... if you say so,” Kendra said shaken... and stunned. She had no idea what Emily was talking about... but it sounded... smart.

“Here, more proof for you. Operator, go ahead and give her my big boobs... oh and my sexy ass too, she'll need that for balance.... let's see... she'll probably need my muscle tone to keep it all working right... these babies need support from the back and front... Once she sees mater converted to energy and back to mater... by having her own body altered, she should believe it's possible.”

A tingling sensation swept over Kendra as she sat in bed. The sensation covered her from head to toes as she felt her muscles begin to tighten and firm up, giving her a nice toned figure. Then the tingling focused on her chest, and she gasped as her small, barely there, bust began to expand. A, B, C, the alphabet rolled through her head as she felt her breasts begin to strain at what had been an over-sized sleeping shirt... until they stopped... somewhere in the DD, or E cup range... like Emily's breasts were. Warmth spread across her ass as it plumped and filled out, leaving no trace of her flat shapeless rear, but instead a tight but well rounded ass that would draw male eyes as well as her new impressive bust.

“I... I...” Kendra stammered, her diminished mind trying to catch up with all the changes that had hit her... and having a hard time of it.

“I know, it's wild isn't it?” Emily said gleefully on the other end of the line. “But you were right, I should get some sleep before tomorrow's test... and you need your beauty sleep too! Don't worry about anything, I'll bring over some clothes that will fit the new you... tomorrow's a spirit day and since you wanted to be the sexy cheerleader, I'll go ahead and bring you my uniform to wear. And a bra that will fit... trust me, with those galls on your chest, you're going to want a nice bra! Anyway, see you in the morning. Operator, you can disconnect now.”

The sound of one final click echoed in Kendra's ear before the line went dead silent. Hanging up the phone, Kendra swung her now shapely legs out of bed and stood, padding quietly towards the bathroom down the hall. Each step set her chest to jiggling as she moved, rubbing her nipples against the thin material of her sleep shirt.

When she reached the bathroom, she froze, staring in amazement at the figure reflected in the large mirror. Stripping off her shirt and allowing her breasts to bounce free she marveled at her figure... gone was Kendra the Twig, and in her place was Kendra the Curvy. From her lush, though heavy, breasts to the rounded sexy rear... her toned flat stomach and well formed thighs and calves... it was a body any girl would kill to possess... that she'd asked for as a joke... and now...

Stumbling back to her room, still numb from the shock, Kendra crawled into bed and drew the blankets up to her chin. Some part of her mind insisted that she was dreaming. When she woke in the morning, she was sure to find herself, plain as always and wondering why she'd dreamed about trading her brain for breasts. But....

Slowly, as though moving under it's own power, her right hand began to caress her new breasts, lifting, fingers dancing over her more sensitive nipples. If it was a dream, then she'd enjoy the body she'd been given... and if she woke up like this... if it was real...

Less than a mile away, Emily hung up the phone with a satisfied smile on her face. For the first time in... longer than she could remember, her back didn't ache with the weight of her breasts... and at the moment, she was smart enough to realize what an improvement that really was. The phone call had cost a bundle... more than she liked to think about... and she'd have to pay for it again to give Kendra her brain back. It wasn't something she was looking forward to, but she'd been honest when she asked to borrow something.... she really did mean to give it back.

Of course, she thought, maybe there's another way.... if Kendra likes being the sexy cheerleader... maybe she'll let me keep 'borrowing' her brain. All I have to do, is make sure that tomorrow goes very, very well for Kendra.

Her mind working rapidly on a plan, Emily climbed into her own bed to sleep. She might never have thought of such things before, or thought of them so easily, but now, her keen intellect began tackling the challenge of convincing Kendra to remain a dumb, but sexy cheerleader, while Emily held onto an intelligence that would take her as far in life as her mind could see her going.
Cassie
Transformation Master

Re: Intelligent Connection [BE / IQ / Transfer]

Postby snapplepapple » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:42 pm

All 3 of these were really good! I look forward to reading what you're working on when it's complete.

The phone idea is one that I haven't seen come up before, this operator company could go many ways.
snapplepapple

Re: Intelligent Connection [BE / IQ / Transfer]

Postby pan » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 pm

This is probably my favorite story. I'd like to see you continue it.
pan

Return to Stories