LOSING IT (BR, BE, WG)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: LOSING IT (BR, BE, WG)

Postby resupplied69 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:00 am

Nipps wrote:Glad to see this continued. There is still way too little out there for this particular fetish, this story is just so damn good!

Thank you. It means a lot to read positive feedback. The next few episodes are pretty much mapped out. Sorry it's taking so long to get this story finished! Hit me with a personal message or email me at bigbrafitter@gmail.com. I love the idea of cocky, busty, boastful women losing their prized big boobs. There isn't enough out there on that particular fetish.
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby steadman518 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:49 pm

great work here. one of my personal favorites and i do agree that there isn't enough material with this particular kink.
steadman518

Postby resupplied69 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:32 am

Chapter 27: Abandoned
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It was so humiliating" sobbed Zoe, slumped on the sofa in her agents office, her face flush with tears "I can't believe what just happened"

"It's OK...just try to breathe" said Zoe's agent, Joanne, her voice soothing, though not quite sincere in tone, "I've known plenty on girls get turned away and sent home from a photoshoot"

"But it's never happened to me before!" wailed Zoe. "It's all because of what's happened to my boobs!"

"Happening, not happened" chuckled the voices in Zoe's head "this isn't over yet"

"What did you say?!" shouted Zoe at Joanne, angrily.

"Whoah! Careful Zoe, I didn't say anything" said Joanne, visibly shocked at Zoe's mental disintegration. "I got you that shoot because you said you needed the work and because you said you needed the money. I know it was only a lingerie shoot for a catalogue, but it was paying good money. And besides, I'm not getting any requests for topless shoots for you at the moment."

The last comment cut deep into Zoe's wounded ego. She slumped further into the sofa, silently sobbing.

"Do you want to tell me what happened at the shoot and why you were sent home from it?" asked Joanne. The room was left hanging as Zoe summoned to courage to speak.

"I arrived....got my make up and hair done....met the stylist...she told me to take my robe off..." Zoe started to tear up again. "She just looked so...disappointed. She went off and brought some of the bras for the shoot over to me. I couldn't fill any of them Joanne. I looked at all the labels. Most of them were 34F or 34FF. I looked tiny in them Joanne! I looked tiny!! She was such a bitch the stylist, she brought over a 34D and I couldn't fill that either. She just smirked at me and said that it was a shoot for lingerie for busty women and as I wasn't busty anymore I was no good to them".

"Oh Zoe... that's so harsh of her, but it's true" said Joanne "and I warned you before the awards night about the two golden rules of glamour modelling. You need to pump some volume back into the girls before it's too late"

Zoe practically stormed out of her agents office. Her whole word seemed to be collapsing. Heading towards the tube station in the cold, damp London air, she heard her phone vibrate, then start to ring. Fumbling in her bag she brought out her phone and looked at the caller ID: Brad Milano.

[to be continued...]
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby resupplied69 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:36 am

Chapter 28: Alone
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Zoe boarded the Picadilly Line tube train at the start of rush hour. As the train wound its way from the North London suburbs towards central London, while the carriage filled with commuters heading home at the end of a long day, Zoe reamined seated, her gaze fixed, barely blinking. She didn't notice the throng of commuters jammed into the carriage around her. She was all alone. At that moment, Zoe Jones was the loneliest girl in the world.

The phone call from Brad Milano kept going round in her head, over and over like an awful scene in a bad movie.

She had tried, without success, to answer the phone confidently.

"Hi Brad"

"Hello Zoe".

Brad's tone was very different. It was cold and distant. This was clearly a phone call he had to make rather than wanted to. Zoe closed her eyes, bracing herself.

"It's about our arrangement" said Brad, knowing full well that Zoe was not, and had never been under contract. Everything was 'an arrangement' or 'an understanding' and Brad and his Playhouse magazine were notorious for dropping models with no notice.

"I'm sorry Zoe, but I've decided not to put you in our 10th anniversary edition. In fact, I'm not going to shoot you for Playhouse, period"

Zoe stood there, on the pavement, the tears silently streaming down her face. From somewhere inside her, she summoned up some words.

"Not happening....ever?" she said, her voice thin.

"No, Zoe, it's not happening. You know why I wanted you in the magazine and you know what the magazine is renowned for"

Zoe's tears intensified.

"I've been receiving all your recent photos and... I don't know how to say this any other way... your boobs have shrunk dramatically. I'm sorry of this seems brutal or unfair, but you're not what I'm looking for for the magazine"

Zoe wanted to scream back at him. This was a fork in the road - her whole life was now going in a different direction now. The tried to summon the words, but they wouldn't come.

"Sorry to have to tell you this over the phone, but you'll be OK, I'm sure" said Brad, who smoothly ended the call.

Back in the tube train carriage, things became less crowded as the train headed west, out, past Hammersmith.

Zoe Jones, desperate and alone, was heading home.
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby PuppetBox » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:34 am

Awesome updates! And thank you for the quick turn around on the past few chapters!

This has been one of my favorite stories on this site since I found it a long time ago. You've done a remarkable job so far and I'm excited to see where it goes next!

Best,

Puppet
PuppetBox

Postby Pistol514 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:05 am

Great update, I just wish they weren't so short. As PuppetBox said, this has been one of my favourites for a long time.
Pistol514

Postby resupplied69 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:30 am

Sorry it's been so long. Hopefully this is worth the wait...

Chapter 29: Comfort Zone

Zoe started to wake from a dreamless sleep. The roar of the planes arriving into Heathrow Airport on morning arrivals was somehow immediately comforting. She knew where she was. Zoe Jones was back home.

A break in the clouds outside beamed a bright line of morning sunlight through her bedroom window an into her eyes. Turning her head to one side she felt the dampness of her pillow. Zoe had cried herself to sleep last night. She remembered practically collapsing into her mother's arms into a barely comprehensible flood of tears.

Zoe Jones's glamour modelling dreams had become a nightmare.

Zoe sat up and moved round to sit on the edge of her single bed. She looked around at her bedroom, still decorated like that of a teenage girl - posters of her favourite band, soft toys, trophies from dance and majorette competitions. She was wearing an oversized T-shirt with a ridiculous, huge, typographic 'Think Big!' logo splashed across it. Reaching up to cup her braless breasts through her T-shirt she shuddered as she felt their smallness and emptiness.

It was as if the last two years - her boobs getting big, the brief superstardom as a busty glamour model and the last few months of agony as it all just slipped away - hadn't happened.

She heard a knock on the door and looked up to see her Mum enter the room.

"Hey there love. I'm pleased you managed to get some sleep". She sat next to Zoe on the bed and put her arm around you. "I could hear you crying".

Zoe started to dissolve into sobs and moved closer into her mother's comforting embrace.

"It's not fair Mum, it's just not fair. No one wants me anymore because my boobs have shrunk"

"It's OK…. You're safe here. Dad and I will take care of you." Zoe snuffled away, the tears slowly beginning to stop. "I have to go to work now at the airport. You can stay here as long as you like. There's breakfast stuff in the kitchen"

Her mum stood up and walked to the door. "Have something to eat and have a bath. You'll feel better then. I'll be back just after six. There are still some of your clothes in the drawers, so there is something to wear. Oh, and Sammie's here. She's downstairs. She's really looking forward to seeing you."

Zoe padded into the kitchen barely looking at her sister sitting at the table.

"Hey there superstar" said Sammie, smiling "How are you?"

"I'm fine" said Zoe through gritted teeth, reaching up for a box of Frosted Flakes in the cupboard.

"I didn't expect to see you back home" smirked Sammie "I thought you'd be jetting off somewhere and getting your boobs out"

Sammie tried to ignore her. She poured a huge bowl of flakes, added the milk, then sprinkled sugar on top.

"You look different" chirped Sammie. "Have you lost weight?"

"Fuck off Sammie" said Zoe, turning round and glaring at her sister.

"You have!" said Sammie triumphantly, looking directly at Zoe's chest "and I can see where from"

"Fuck you!" screamed Zoe, storming back to her room and angrily devouring the sugary cereal.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zoe avoided looking in the bathroom mirror as she stripped down and entered the shower. Stepping into the cubicle and closing her eyes the water seemed to wash away the awfulness of the last few days.

"Remember how things were" said a soothing voice in her mind.

Zoe felt a tingling feeling build in her breasts. She reached up and cupped them. They gave a little quiver as they got…fuller?

Zoe looked down and gasped as she watched her breasts become larger, fuller and more satisfying. She caressed each breast gently as she expanded to a D cup, then a DD, then an E.

"Remember how things were" said the voice again soothingly.

"Yes… I am…" said Zoe, looking down and smiling as her titflesh overflowed her delicate hands. "I'm...getting big again!"

Zoe sighed and closed her eyes. When she opened them, Brad Milano was standing in front of her, naked. His throbbing erection was all the signal she needed.

Zoe knelt in front of Brad. With a shimmy of her shoulders her breasts jiggled and Brad's cock nestled in her warm, soapy cleavage.

Mashing her firm breasts together with her hands she enveloped Brad's hard cock with her magnificent breasts. It was all coming back to her now. Bobbing up and down, her soapy 34FFs glided back and forth. Zoe locked eyes with Brad, who had said nothing since he appeared in the cubicle. Her big blue eyes looked deep into Brad's brown eyes and it all came back to her.

The boy she stole from another girl when she was 18. There she was in her bedroom, giving her first titfuck with her DDs.

Suddenly she was in that girl's bedroom watching her cry her eyes out after Zoe's titfucking her boyfriend had been splashed all over her social media like his cum had been all over Zoe's growing tits.

Each titfuck seemed to go by in a flash.

A married rich guy cumming between her 34Es in a nightclub toilet just after her glamour model debut.

The Editor of BONKERS! Magazine in his office in return for being given her first magazine cover with her 34Fs.

The boyfriend of her former best friend.

Lee Pennington

A whole array of star football players, many of whom were married.

Each cum burst flashed by like a fast intercut in a film. Each man grunting as he burst between Zoe's incredible breasts.

"You were titfucking your way to the top" said the voice again.

Suddenly she was back in the shower again with Brad, his thrusts becoming more forceful. In her mind she briefly glimpsed the Hollywood superstars, rock stars and American millionaires for whom she could have fulfilled a big tit fantasy. She saw herself titfucking a major Hollywood Producer. She saw herself in a bikini, strutting in front of the camera on a Hollywood film set.

Then, the tingling started again.

She looked down to see her breasts start to deflate like leaking balloons

"No! No! Please! Not again"

She squeezed her breasts hard around Brad's cock in an attempt to keep it gripped in her cleavage, but that only seemed to accelerate their deflation. Deep stretchmarks opened up again on the top of her breasts as she dropped down through the cup sizes.

32F…32E…32DD….32D….32C… Zoe's breasts melted away like tears in the rain.

Brad's cock softened. Zoe interlocked her fingers to stop his increasingly flaccid member from slipping out between her shallowing cleavage.

"Gnnnn…Noooooo!!!!! I'm shrinking!!" screamed Zoe as Brad's cock flopped out and, like a ghost, he vanished into the steam and spray of the shower. "Come back!!!!"

Zoe was left, kneeling under the shower, rocking backwards and forwards on her knees in a pale imitation of her titfucking action. "My boobs!" she wailed cupping her sagging, deflated breasts "why have you taken my boobs?!"

Sammie stood in the open doorway to the bathroom videoing the scene on her smartphone. "You were so smug when your boobs blew up" thought Sammie, tantalized by the damage the video would make if it found its way onto the internet. "This is payback"

[to be continued….]
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby PuppetBox » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Hey resupplied!

I've been following this story for a long time now, and I have to say that even after all these years, it is still one of my favorite stories I have ever read. I actually came and logged on here for the first time in a while because I was thinking about this story and wanted to see if you had updated it yet.

This newest chapter was absolutely phenomenal! I can't wait to see what all Sammie has planned!

Best,

Puppet
PuppetBox

Postby resupplied69 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:10 pm

Chapter 30: Sizing them up.

Slowly, Zoe got back on her feet and turned the shower off. Avoiding any glances in the bathroom mirrors she hastily wrapped herself in a towel and, glaring at her sister as she passed her in the hallway, retreated to her bedroom. She collapsed on her bed to realize that her fate was sealed.

“Your boobs were your career” cackled the voices. They had never left her, unlike her boobs. “You just tagged along”.

“I can’t let this beat me, I just can’t”. Sitting up on the side of the bed, she decided to get dressed. She was going to try and get her life back together. Opening one drawer in her bedroom chest up, she found a pair of black lace panties. A UK size 10, she stepped into them and slid them over her long, toned dancers legs and high, pert bum. Reassuringly touching the belly of her slim 24 inch waist she felt briefly buoyed by confidence. “I’ve still got a good figure” she said to herself.

Then she moved to the bra drawer.

Her heart sank when she pulled the first bra out. The wide straps, huge cups and tight slim band of the incredible bra immediately reminded her of the incredible proportions she had once boasted. The bra would seem to be almost intimidating to any woman with an average bust. She found the label and flipped it over.

34FF

It was as if this bra belonged to another woman. Plunging her hand back into the drawer, the pulled out a peach La Senza number.

34F

Digging into the drawer again she tugged out a teal bra

34E

Suddenly both hands were in the drawer, frantically pulling out the entire contents. By the end there were 15 or 20 bras strewn on Zoe’s bed, nothing smaller than a 34D

That one, single 34D bra. She remembered it. That moment, aged 18 where she realized she was getting busty. Going up from a C to a D cup felt special. People were starting to really notice what was happening to her boobs and a D at that time sounded ‘big’.

Zoe sighed and unclipped the bra ready to slip it on.

“Are you sure that is going to fit?”

It was Sammie standing in the doorway of Zoe’s bedroom.
“I’ve got a 34C you can borrow if you like. I go up to a D if it’s my time of the month, but I’m usually a C”

Zoe felt another part of the bold, busty, confident Zoe blow away. Timidly, she answered.

“Yes please”

Zoe sat lounging on the sofa, absent mindedly nibbling on another biscuit as she zoned out watching daytime TV. She had stopped checking her phone for messages as the silence was deafening and she hadn’t dared look at her social media since her drunken awards night meltdown.

Sammie sat on the arm of the sofa next to Zoe.

“Do you want to go to the pub tonight?” asked Sammie

Zoe chewed on a mouthful of biscuit

“What? The White Lion”

“Yeah” said Sammie. “All the usual gang still go there. I think they’re going to be so pleased to see you”

[to be continued…]
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby joeblake » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:45 am

Awesome! Simply the best story. Thanks so much for another insutallment
joeblake

PreviousNext

Return to Stories