LOSING IT (BR, BE, WG)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

LOSING IT (BR, BE, WG)

Postby resupplied69 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:21 am

I'm giving this one a full rewrite, this time to give a bit more back story and some more depth to the characters. Hope you like it.

Chapter One: Beginnings

Zoe gently closed the door to her bedroom, making sure that her uncharacteristic absence from being laid out on the sofa in front of the television was not suddenly noticed by her mum. Downstairs she could hear the murmur of Saturday night television and she knew she had just a few minutes to accomplish what she needed to do before her older (and bedroom sharing) sister got back from work and, like Zoe, started getting ready for her Saturday night out with her friends.

Pulling open the drawer, she rummaged round for and pulled out the neon pink bikini she had worn on holiday earlier that Summer. The top of the chest of drawers was festooned with birthday cards congratulating Zoe on her 19th birthday from just a few days ago. Zoe knew she was old enough now to be in charge of her own destiny.

Quickly slipping off her sweatpants and top, she deftly slipped on the bikini bottoms and tied the bikini top before carefully adjusting the cups.

"This top bloody fitted me in August" she thought to herself as she noticed how her breasts noticeable bulged like ripening fruit above and to each side of the bikini top. "I can't believe I'm still getting bigger".

Picking up her smartphone, she walked over to the full-length mirror on the back of the bedroom door. What she saw reflected there was a goddess-like vision.

Her brunette tresses tumbled over the slender, yet athletic shoulders that told of the countless hours training for gymnastics and as a baton twirling majorette. Her deep blue eyes, high cheekbones and full lips all added up to a face that was beautiful without being intimidatingly so. She stood with the grace and elegance of a dancer, and indeed she had trained hard in ballet and modern, her fine-boned limbs, in particular her slender yet strong legs and her firm, high perfect bum belying the hours spent in the dance studio.

Yet none of that had brought her fame or success. By the time she was 18 she had flunked her A levels, had heard every kind of rejection at a stage audition and had even been turned down from two TV talent shows. The problem was that Zoe was just like every other fame-hungry, dance-trained wannabe. She was average.

But just as Zoe thought all the future held for her was a job at the local supermarket or, if she worked hard, at one of the terminals at the nearby Heathrow Airport, her luck, and her body, started to change.

Zoe had always been small breasted, but no sooner than she stopped dance lessons, some spectacular developments started to occur. The last year had been a blur of cup sizes and jealous comments from her 21 year old (and 32B wearing) sister, but she knew from the looks she got on holiday that she had been given two tickets to fame and fortune. Zoe had become busty. Really busty.

Looking up at the mirror she took one photo quickly with her smartphone, then, having checked it, quickly took a profile shot of her body before slipping the bikini top off and with her forearm resting across her firm boobage, took an implied topless shot.

She checked the shot and smiled confidently to herself at how incredible she looked before quickly getting changed back into her sweatpants and top. She wouldn't want to be having to deal with her sister bursting back in. "Poor Sammie" thought Zoe, "she's only jealous".

Fully clothed again, she picked up her smartphone and logged into the model agency's website. She attached the photos and entered her personal details:

Name: Zoe Jones
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Bra size: 34DD
Waist: 24 inches
Hips: 36 inches

Closing her eyes she made a wish

"Please make me famous"

Opening her eyes, she pressed 'send'.

[to be continued...]
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Re: LOSING IT (BR, BE, WG)

Postby alteka8 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:26 am

glad to see this "reboot."
alteka8

Postby resupplied69 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Chapter 2: Calm before the storm

Rachel felt the soft warm rays beat down on her back. Lying on the sunlounger she felt like she was in heaven. She was taking a two week break from her hectic schedule for a much-deserved luxury holiday in the Caribbean with her boyfriend, the top professional glamour photographer Lee Pennington. A cute, pert, 23 year old, Rachel had enjoyed nearly four years as one of the top glamour models in the UK. The money was rolling in from assignments and her calender had been a top seller for the past three years As Lee moved his tall, muscular frame around to sit at the side of his sun lounger alongside hers, it was easy to see why his girlfriend had become such a star. She was breathtakingly pretty, petite and curvy and blessed with, what she jokingly referred to in a terrible attempt at an American accent in photo sessions as "the hottest piece of ass around"

Lee found himself gazing at her perfect ass and knew, from the way in which Rachel was in the gym for an hour each day, even while on holiday, that she didn't want it to change. It was perfect. High, round, pert and heart-shaped, it looked equally good in a pair of jeans, some lycra leggings, a thong, in a pair of bikini bottoms or with nothing on. He noticed Rachel's bikini top was undone with the strings each side of her.

"Oi, stop looking at my bum and rub some lotion in my front, I want to turn over"

As she turned over on the lounger, Rachel revealed that despite her top status as a glamour model she was very small breasted and was barely a 32B

"And to think I heard you were a big tit man when I first started in the biz. That was always the rumour anyway"

Rachel smiled and arched her back slightly as Lee applied the sun tan lotion on her chest and around her modest breasts. Lee chose not to reply, he knew there was some truth in those rumours and that the two girls he had been linked with in the past and with whom he'd made some of his best early work had both been bigger than a DD cup.

"Never mind" giggled Rachel "Now you just have to make do with me"

––––––––––

Zoe sat nervously in the tiny lobby of the modelling agency. It had been a long tube ride on the Piccadilly line from her home on the western fringes of London to the agency in Soho, though with her nerves the journey had felt even longer. It had also felt like an an eternity between the email response, just the Monday after she uploaded the photos, and her coming into town that day, though it had only been a week since that email had arrived. The agency was clearly very eager to see her.

"Zoe, would you like to come in?" beamed the agents PA. Soon Zoe was ushered into a tiny office upstairs where the agent, Joanne, sat behind a desk piled high with prints and portfolios, on the walls around her were a myriad of the glossy magazine covers on which the models she had discovered and championed had starred.

"Hi Zoe, I'm Joanne, thanks for coming in to see us"

Zoe sat in the chair, trying to hold her confidence levels high. She was dressed in what she thought of as 'rock chick' - tight black jeans and a leather jacket, underneath which was a vintage rock T-shirt whose logo was clearly distorted around the bulge of Zoe's prodigious bust.

"So Zoe, we really liked your photos, so we want to know more about you. Why did you want to become a model?"

Zoe smiled at the comments about the photos before telling Joanne some of her story

"Well, I used to dance when I was younger, and that was what I wanted to do, but it's so hard to get into that professionally, so it didn't really work out and then I got these" she motioned with one hand towards her chest

"Ah yes" said Joanne "Your breasts"

"Yes" said Zoe "and it meant I couldn't really do dance professionally anymore"

"That's a real shame" said Joanne "Now, tell me Zoe, your boobs are all natural, right? We only work with natural girls"

"Oh yes" said Zoe "I guess I'm what you'd call a late developer"

Joanne raised an eyebrow

"Well, when I was 18 I was flat chested, but then they just grew and grew and grew. It was like one minute they weren't there, the next minute they were"

"And what size are you now?" asked Joanne

"34DD" beamed Zoe

"Very good" said Joanne. "Now, you're going to have to get used to stripping off in front of strangers if you're going to make it as a glamour model. We might as well start now, eh? Take off your top so we can take a look at you"

Without a moment's hesitation, Zoe stood up and took off her leather jacket. In one, smooth movement she took the vintage rock t-shirt off over her head and stood in front of Joanne in her bra and jeans. The bright red bra she was wearing for the meeting was clearly overloaded. There was visible titflesh overflowing at the top and sides of the cups. The back seemed super tight and the bra seemed to almost creak under the load as she moved.

"Well, you're going to have to start wearing some properly fitting bras" said Joanne

"But this is the right size" said Zoe

"Was the right size. It looks far too small" said Joanne "Now let's see you take it off so I can see you in all your glory. I'll measure you at the same time for our records"

Zoe reached behind her back and unclipped the bra. She felt them surge forward as they were released from the confines of the undersized cups. Joanne watched closely as Zoe unclipped the bra. Zoe's breasts didn't drop. There had been so many girls in the past who had come to see Joanne who, when it came to the final test showed that sadly gravity had already conquered their breasts.

But Zoe was firm. And huge for her frame. Joanne watched with increasing interest as Zoe slipped the bra from her shoulders and without a hint of self-conciousness dropped it to the floor. Zoe's breasts were simply astonishing for their fullness, pertness and beauty. And she was carrying them on a slim, dancer's frame. Her areolae were large, with a hint of puffiness, and they pointed slightly upwards, each breast carrying the feint hint of stretch marks that bore witness to the explosive breast development that had occurred to Zoe over the last year. Despite her years of experience, Joanne found herself questioning how such a slim girl could have such a huge bust.

"Let me just say" said Joanne, almost lost for words "that you have the most incredible breasts I have ever seen"

Zoe found herself almost blushing. "Thank you" she said.

"I mean it" said Joanne. "I've been in this business 25 years and I've never seen a girl blessed with breasts like yours. You really are very, very lucky. You need to look after them because with those you can go all the way. They will make you a big star"

Zoe found herself almost taken aback by what she heard. "Wow, Oh my god. Really?"

"I mean it" said Joanne "The first thing I want to do is put you under contract, we'll do some test shoots later this week and look at getting you posing topless in a newspaper before the month is out. We'll want to run some interviews and features as well. I'll want to push you as the new busty beauty for our times"

Zoe looked dumbstruck, but Joanne's words were already feeding Zoe's ego and self-confidence.

"But before we do any of that, I want to measure you, mainly so we can put it in our files, but also so I can make sure you're wearing the right size bra" Joanne grabbed a tape measure out of a drawer.

"OK, lift your hands and arms up"

Zoe did as she was told and Joanne wrapped the tape measure around Zoe immediately beneath her breasts.

"Right, so that's 30 inches there, add four... so you're a 34 band". Joanne looked up at Zoe and grinned. "now for the big one"

She wrapped the tape measure around the fullest part of Zoe's sensational bust line

"40 inches. You, Zoe Jones, are a 34E"

Zoe grinned, looked down and cupped her breasts "oh my beautiful babies" she said talking to them as if they were old mates "You're going to make me famous. And I can't believe you're still growing"

By the end of that day, Zoe's contract was signed, she had an appointment at Rigby and Peller to buy £500 of bras on the agency's account and she had completed an early test shoot, swiftly arranged by her agent with a photographer a couple of blocks away. In two weeks time her first topless session was booked with a full crew. Two weeks after that, everyone was going to know her name and her breasts.

Zoe Jones was all set for stardom

[to be continued...]
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby zxc098 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:10 pm

omg I love this story, I have the original saved. Sadlyit was never finished.

Cant wait for this amazing story to continue, hopefully with an ending this time :)

My only comment would be the sizes, as a 34E inst really that big considering they are glamour models. think Lucy pinder, or jordan carver... although they have both had some "help"

The new version you have posted is great so far.
zxc098

Postby Iggy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:15 pm

I enjoyed this story, myself--I too hope it has an ending this time!
Iggy

Postby zxc098 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Here is an interesting article on Lucy Pinder from boobpedia.

[Although she is often stated to be 32G, this has not been the case since early 2007. Shortly after she first broke into the scene in late 2003 she went up from her originally stated 34FF to 32G. By August 2004, Lucy had been fitted by Rigby and Peller for 32GG, and in a mid-2006 feature with Sophie Howard for Maxim she was still 32GG. Shortly afterwards though she was back to 32G, and by the time of her first topless shots in 2007 she was down to 32FF, confirmed in her last photoshoot with Michelle Marsh later that year. Further reduction continued, with the revelation in the press following her eviction from Celebrity Big Brother in January 2009 that she was shrinking and that her boobs were now only 32F, later photoshoots for Nuts in 2009 & 2010 confirmed that she was still 32F. In early 2011, Lucy's website updated her bra size, disappointingly revealing her to have reduced to 32E, a full 4 sizes smaller than her 2004-2006 32GG.]

Glamour model Lucy Pinder has revealed that she plans to use some of her fees for appearing on Celebrity Big Brother on getting cosmetic surgery.
The 25-year old said that she wants to get some surgery on her boobs as they are "shrinking".
She told the Daily Star: "They are still an F at the moment, but I’m definitely going to have a boob job now.
"Especially if they ever got to a D, I would have to have them filled up again."
zxc098

Postby resupplied69 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:50 am

zxc098 wrote:omg I love this story, I have the original saved. Sadlyit was never finished.

Cant wait for this amazing story to continue, hopefully with an ending this time :)

My only comment would be the sizes, as a 34E inst really that big considering they are glamour models. think Lucy pinder, or jordan carver... although they have both had some "help"

The new version you have posted is great so far.

Really glad that you're enjoying it. And, yes, 34E isn't that big, but remember, Zoe hasn't peaked yet. She's only 19 and just starting out and her downfall comes when she's at the top of her game :twisted:
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby resupplied69 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:18 am

zxc098 wrote:Here is an interesting article on Lucy Pinder from boobpedia.

[Although she is often stated to be 32G, this has not been the case since early 2007. Shortly after she first broke into the scene in late 2003 she went up from her originally stated 34FF to 32G. By August 2004, Lucy had been fitted by Rigby and Peller for 32GG, and in a mid-2006 feature with Sophie Howard for Maxim she was still 32GG. Shortly afterwards though she was back to 32G, and by the time of her first topless shots in 2007 she was down to 32FF, confirmed in her last photoshoot with Michelle Marsh later that year. Further reduction continued, with the revelation in the press following her eviction from Celebrity Big Brother in January 2009 that she was shrinking and that her boobs were now only 32F, later photoshoots for Nuts in 2009 & 2010 confirmed that she was still 32F. In early 2011, Lucy's website updated her bra size, disappointingly revealing her to have reduced to 32E, a full 4 sizes smaller than her 2004-2006 32GG.]

Glamour model Lucy Pinder has revealed that she plans to use some of her fees for appearing on Celebrity Big Brother on getting cosmetic surgery.
The 25-year old said that she wants to get some surgery on her boobs as they are "shrinking".
She told the Daily Star: "They are still an F at the moment, but I’m definitely going to have a boob job now.
"Especially if they ever got to a D, I would have to have them filled up again."

Yep, this was so hot to read and to see happen at the time. A busty glamour model struggling to maintain her size and fearing that her career-defining big boobs were disappearing.

My real inspiration is Joane Latham, a page 3 girl of the late 70s who dramatically went from a 34E

to a mere 34B

resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby resupplied69 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:01 am

Chapter 3: A Star is Born

Zoe sat in the make up chair, her million-dollar body cosily wrapped in a plush, white, luxurious bathrobe.

The young make-up artist went about her business, applying foundation, eyeliner and make-up and transforming Zoe's pretty 19 year old features into the vamp-like visage of a top glamour model.

Zoe looked in the mirror in front of her and smiled. In the reflection she saw the photographer and her crew assembling lights, making test shots and adjusting the set. In the background she saw the editor of Bonkers! magazine anxiously overseeing the proceedings. This was Zoe's first topless shoot with a full crew and her agent had struck a deal to make it an exclusive with Bonkers! The editor had taken one look at Zoe's incredible breasts in the test shots the agency had arranged and he knew he wanted Zoe to be in the magazine. Zoe sighed slightly anxiously as she remembered how if this shoot went well, Zoe could be offered an exclusive and highly lucrative deal with Bonkers! that would really set her on the road for stardom.

"Feeling nervous?" asked the make-up artist

"Kind of. I've not done this with so many people here before. In fact it's only the second time I've posed topless"

The make-up artist, a glamourous late 20s herself applied make-up gently with a brush on Zoe's high cheekbones.

"You'll be fine" said the make-up artist, reassuringly, "I have a friend who works at your agency and she was telling me that you have the most amazing boobs. Everyone is saying that you're going to be a big star"

Zoe moved slightly in her seat. As she did so, the bathrobe parted to give the make-up artist a close-up glimpse of Zoe's delicious, deep, plump cleavage.

"Wow" gasped the make-up girl "What size are you?"

"34E" beamed Zoe "and I'm still growing"

Zoe hadn't noticed the two guys from Bonkers! moving closer with the video camera, but they had just captured that exchange on tape.

"That's perfect" said the guy with the camera "So hot"

Zoe smiled at them, basking in the attention "Someone said this might all be videoed. What's the video for?"

"It'll go on the website when your magazine feature gets published. Could you say something for the camera?"

"Sure" grinned Zoe "What do you want me to say?"

The guy with the camera leaned forward and whispered the words in Zoe's ear, not least so he could look down at her cleavage. He stood back up. "You OK with that?" Zoe nodded.

The guy stepped back with the camera, pressed record and gave Zoe the thumbs up

"Hi, I'm Zoe Jones and you're here to see my exclusive Bonkers! photoshoot as I have Britain's Best New Big Boobs"

She smiled seductively and held the pose for a few seconds before bursting into giggles

"How was that?" she asked the video camera guy

"Perfect" he said leering at Zoe's cleavage "Just perfect"

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

All was prepared for the photoshoot.

"Positions please", called the photographer Janie Stewart. She was one of the most experienced glamour photographers around and only Lee Pennington had a better pedigree and portfolio. Lee, after all, had risen to the dizzy heights of photographing for Playhouse magazine on a regular basis.

Zoe stepped out in front of the camera, still dressed in the bathrobe. All was quiet apart from the whirr of the large fans Janie had set into position to gently blow Zoe's hair around and keep her cool under the lights.

Slowly, she undid the belt of the bathrobe. Very quickly, the halves of the bathrobe were pushed apart by the heavy weight that was clearly hidden within. Smoothly, she slipped the bathrobe off her shoulders, dropping it to the floor to reveal her incredible breasts.

She stood there, goddess like, her nipples erect atop her slightly puffy, tip tilted areolae. The sheer rounded majesty of her large, heavy breasts were contrasted dramatically by her slim 24 inch waist and her fine-boned, elegant ballet dancers frame. She had the best body in the business.

After what seemed like forever, everyone in the studio started to applaud. Zoe stood there, dumbstruck, but with an ego that was being fed in ther subconscious by the constant praise and compliments that were being paid to her, or more specifically her breasts. Zoe would start to change

The events at the photoshoot were just the first step, but from that day, the pleasant natured, down-to-earth Zoe Jones started to disappear and an egotistical, conceited, bitchy diva who was defined by her breasts started to grow and take her place.

[To be continued...]
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby her revenge » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:56 am

I always loved this story. Thanks for posting an update, oh and I love the images too!
HR
her revenge
Transformation Grand Master

Next

Return to Stories