LOSING IT (BR, BE, WG)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: LOSING IT (BR, BE, WG)

Postby resupplied69 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:46 am

Chapter 24: A Falling Star
______________________________________________________________________________________

Zoe felt the anxiety build within her. The streets moved past her window in a slow, stop-start fashion as the taxi struggled through the heavy London traffic. The last week had been disastrous for her - two photoshoots, one topless one with Zoe's shredded self-confidence very much in evidence and a lingerie shoot where the booker had arranged for all the bras to be in Zoe's old 34FF size. Zoe closed her eyes and shuddered at the memory at the humiliation of her failing to fill the cups.

What had been a dream glamour modelling career was rapidly turning into a nightmare.

And the tide of Zoe's fanbase was turning against her as well. Social media and the glamour modelling webforums were awash with photos from her recent, most disastrous shoots and those documenting the dramatic decrease in the size of her breasts.

The über confident busty Zoe of old was gone – she looked startled and awkward in front of the camera. The comments from her fans both shocked her and made her angry: "what has she done to her boobs?" "what was she thinking by going on a diet?" "if she doesn't pump them back up soon it's the end of her career"

"Them"

Zoe rolled that word around in her head. "Them".... her breasts. Her old breasts. It was as if her 34FF boobs had their own personality, their own physical being. Zoe had always been diminished in importance to 'them' – her once incredible breasts and their sheer size, physical perfection and presence. Now that her big breasts had so rapidly diminished, they were being mourned by her fans. It was as if her fans felt a sense of ownership of her breasts and they were angry at how they had changed and become smaller. It had all been about 'them' all along.

"They were only interested in your boobs, not you" chuckled a voice in the background. The voices had never truly left her alone, but at moments like this, when she realized her life was going in a very different direction because of the rapid decrease in her bra size, they tormented her mercilessly.

Zoe sighed as the Taxi pulled up at the front of the Park Lane hotel where the awards were taking place. In previous years, as her career and bra size had developed, she felt as if she ruled the awards night like a queen. Tonight she knew that her star was fading.

A large part of the hotel had been taken over for the awards night - a grand ballroom for the awards, with suites and rooms booked inside which all kinds of debauched behaviour was rumoured to take place each year.

Zoe trudged towards the red carpet, adjusting the carefully arranged push-up bra she was wearing before half-heartedly posing for the press photographers and heading inside. She had purposefully arrived as late as possible, so as to avoid having to talk to anyone or bump into bitchy rival models beforehand. She had texted Lee, who had been totally evasive for weeks, and had managed to arrange to sit next to him on one of the tables at the front of the awards.

Ushered to the table she saw Lee already sitting, drinking a glass of champagne, a seat free either side of him.

"Oh Lee, look! I'm sitting next to you!" called out Zoe, trying to muster some confidence.

"Hi Zoe" said Lee, flatly, as he stood and kissed Zoe on each cheek. Zoe felt her blood run cold as Lee focused on her breasts. "What have you done girl? What have you done?"

Zoe started to feel flustered and panicked. She felt a cold draught blow through the room and heard the distant chuckling.

"What do you mean, what have I done?" said Zoe, sounding flustered.

"Gone on a stupid crash diet, at least that that's what everyone thinks" spat out Lee, coldly.

"But..I, I, I... haven't been on a crash diet" gasped Zoe, indignantly and defensively folding her arms over her breasts as Lee sat back down at the table and returned to the table.

Zoe stood, shocked by the side of the table, her night was already turning into a nightmare.

"Lee..." said Zoe, her tone desperate "I thought we had something together, you and me". She sat at the table next to Lee. "Please tell me that it wasn't just all about my boobs". Zoe felt her deflated tits slump down in her bra as she said those words.

Before Lee could answer, camera flashes erupted behind her and a commotion built as a late arrival made their entrance. Zoe turned around.

It was Michelle.

She strode confidently through the crowd, clad in a figure-hugging red bandage style dress, her heels brought her up to a stunning 5'11" and accentuated her long legs, tight but curvy ass, 23 inch waist and her athletic, yet curvy physique. But it was Michelle's breasts that were getting all the attention and were the focus of all the lenses. Quite how Michelle's breasts were staying in the dress would be the talk of the evening, at least until the disaster that was about to befall Zoe, but the very fibres of the dress were straining to contain Michelle's magnificent orbs. Michelle's breasts were still growing, and the 18 year old 34G blonde goddess wanted everyone to notice.

"Oh Hi Zoe!!" beamed Michelle as she reached the table. She bounced up and down as she said that and the flashes erupted again. Fake airkissing followed and Zoe sat down knowing that the internet would be full of photographs of her and Michelle together that would only highlight her shocking decrease in breast size.

A formal dinner followed. Zoe sat there, alone, with Lee having turned his back on her so he could lavish his attentions on Michelle. The wine flowed, and Zoe felt herself getting drunk. The food was plentiful and delicious; Zoe realized as coffees were served that she had overeaten.

Then the awards began. Fogged by the booze and feeling bloated from the food, Zoe watched with boredom as the awards were given out for agencies, magazines, websites and photography, until finally, the award was announced for Model of the Year.

Zoe didn't even hear the shortlist of nominees through her drunken fog. If she had she would have noticed how she was noticeably absent from the list. As Michelle walked up onto the stage to receive her award, the tears silently rolled down Zoe's cheeks as she sat alone save for the voices in her head whose cackles had unified into a chorus of torment saying one thing:

"34B! 34B! 34B! 34B!"

---------------------

[to be continued...]
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby steadman518 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:48 pm

My prayers were answered!! great chapter.
steadman518

Postby Adobeman10 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:47 pm

Well done- so glad to see this back on here
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Postby resupplied69 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:06 am

Thank you! Both for the kind comments and being patient while I wrote the next chapter. More (or should that be less?) to follow.

Poor Zoe. It seems that her bra size was her only claim to fame.
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby Adobeman10 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:21 pm

Cannot wait to read your next installment-Im wondering where it all goes from here.
Adobeman10

Postby serioja » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:13 pm

I hope to see this nice story finished.
serioja

Postby Nipps » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:14 am

Still lurking this thread, still my favourite story! Looking forward to more comparisons, and Zoes desperate attempts at getting her rack back to its former glory, and failing miserably! Can't wait to see how Michelle and other models will be bigger and better than she ever was. As a suggestion maybe some kind of flashbacks to when she actually had her boobs, being a bitch to other models, only to fast forward to her current size. Reminding her that she deserves what is happening to her.
Nipps

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:55 am

This was over the top good. Thanks for sharing.
Junketh71

Postby resupplied69 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:58 am

Nipps wrote:Still lurking this thread, still my favourite story! Looking forward to more comparisons, and Zoes desperate attempts at getting her rack back to its former glory, and failing miserably! Can't wait to see how Michelle and other models will be bigger and better than she ever was. As a suggestion maybe some kind of flashbacks to when she actually had her boobs, being a bitch to other models, only to fast forward to her current size. Reminding her that she deserves what is happening to her.

So glad to know that you're enjoying the story. And there are some great ideas in there, much of which are what I have in store for Zoe.
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby Adobeman10 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:05 pm

I too can't wait-when is the next chapter?
Adobeman10

PreviousNext

Return to Stories