LOSING IT (BR, BE, WG)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: LOSING IT (BR, BE, WG)

Postby resupplied69 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:23 am

Chapter 25: Crashing Down

Zoe sat alone at the table. The evening had changed gears from award ceremony to drinks and dancing. The mood had changed to one almost like a nightclub. People were pairing up and moving off in groups for a night that was clearly heading towards debauchery. Looking around she saw that everyone she had been sitting with had gone. In previous years she had been the focus of attention all night, but that seemed so long ago and as if it had all happened to a different person.

"Excuse me madam, I have something for you"

Zoe looked around, her head spinning slightly from all the booze. One of the waitresses was standing next to her, holding a small, gift wrapped box.

The waitress leant forward and placed the box in front of Zoe on the table. Zoe caught sight of the waitress's full bust through her tight, white blouse. "She's a DD cup!" chuckled the voices. The waitress, who was all of 18 or 19 stood and waited expectantly by Zoe's side, almost as if she had been asked to.

The box was pink and glossy and wrapped in a black, satin bow. Zoe pulled the ribbon open and took the lid off the box. A layer of pearlesceant tissue paper was next. Beneath that was a bra.

Her eyes wide, Zoe gently took the bra out of the box by its straps. It was white and quite plain other than for a small, pink bow between the cups. And it was clearly a small cup size. Almost without thinking, Zoe looked at the bra label. It was a 34B.

"What the hell is this?" muttered Zoe. A chill went up Zoe's back as she suddenly saw herself wearing the bra. The voices chuckled. "No... no... no..." murmured Zoe.

Looking back in the box she saw a folded piece of paper. She picked it up and saw it had a handwritten, anonymous note:

"A present from us. We thought you'd find it useful. You'll be needing it soon enough".

Zoe felt her anger rise. She turned to face the waitress.

"Who told you to bring this over?!" she spat out, her words slurring. "Tell me!"

The waitress looked shocked at the level of venom from Zoe. Shaking she pointed to a table on the other side of the dancefloor. "The three women sitting over there"

Looking across the room in the semi darkness it took a while for Zoe's eyes to focus. The fog of the booze she had drunk didn't help.

Waving at Zoe from across the room, smiling wickedly, were Rachel, Amy and Chloe.

The booze always made Zoe angry - she was a bad drunk - and before thinking twice she marched over to the table, not spotting the cameras and smartphones held by people who had sensed that a scandal was about to break.

"Oh hi Zoe" said Rachel, a smirk passing across her lips "are you OK? You seem a little.... deflated"

"Poor Zoe" chimed in Amy "you must feel flat after losing your crown to Michelle"

"Fuck you!" raged Zoe "what is this?!" She threw the 34B and bra and box down on the table. A crowd had gathered around, all eagerly catching the scene on their smartphones.

"It's a bra, Zoe" said Rachel, mockingly.

"It was just a little present from us" added Chloe

"Yes, just a little thing from us" said Rachel, reaching for a set of photographs in her bag. She placed them out on the table in front of her. They were of Zoe's disastrous, recent and unpublished photoshoot. The Zoe in those shots looked awkward and terrified in front of the camera. Caught in the headlights, her confidence had evaporated along with her bra size. "These have been going round" added Rachel "And I hear that someone sent a set to Playhouse magazine"

"Oh god, please... no" muttered Zoe.

"Well we've all noticed that you seem to be getting smaller and smaller", said Rachel, "so we thought we'd help"

"Are you all fucking happy now?" sobbed Zoe. She grabbed one of the photos and started drunkenly ranting at the gathered crowd.

"Hey everyone!" she yelled. "My boobs have shrunk! My boobs have shrunk!" she thrust the photo in front of someone with a smartphone "Look! They're definitely smaller! That's all I was to you all, wasn't it? A bra size! And know I've lost it, I'm on the fucking scrapheap!"

Rachel, Chloe and Amy all giggled. Zoe's eyes were drawn to their plump jiggling cleavages.

"Oh poor you" said Rachel, smiling as she looked down and coolly rolled her shoulders forward to make her cleavage bulge to the delight of the watching men "it must be so awful for you to have your boobs shrink so dramatically when the three of us have grown"

"No....no.... that can't be true" said Zoe, the tears welling in her eyes

"It is" said Rachel. "I've gone up a cup size, Chloe and Amy have gone up two"

"And being busty and slim makes you so special and so important" beamed Amy, cupping her much fuller breasts

Zoe had started to weep. She was on the ropes and Rachel moved in for the kill.

"We all remember how awful you were to us. None of us forget." snarled Rachel "What was it you used to tell us?" Rachel reached up and squeezed one of Zoe's deflated breasts. "I remember.... you said 'Size matters'. You're finding that out the hard way, aren't you Zoe? Those big boobs were your career and now you no longer have the size you don't matter to anyone anymore".

[to be continued....]
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby joeblake » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:39 am

Awesome, -as usual. She is really is losing it now z
joeblake

Postby steadman518 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:02 pm

great chapter! really enjoyable.
steadman518

Postby Nipps » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:14 am

Hmm, I wonder where her size went. Seems like the cupsizes gained equals the size lost. Coincidence?
Nipps

Postby Junketh71 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:52 am

This was really interesting.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby resupplied69 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:53 pm

Chapter 26: Big Time

Michelle had seen these kinds of luxury hotel suites in photos or in films, but this was the first time she had set foot in one. Looking around her, she knew that she was inn the best suite in the best luxury hotel in London. If that didn't make her feel lightheaded, the two glasses of champagne she had nervously drunk rather too quickly would make that certain.

"I guess you know why you're here" said the smooth, confident, male American voice. "I want to see them".

Brushing her long blonde hair behind her shoulders, and perched nervously on the edge of the large designer sofa, Michelle slowly started to unbutton her tight, black blouse. Each button was under some strain.

Pop.....
Pop...

Her carefully manicured fingers eased the buttons through the holes. With the release of each button, her firm, ripe boobage appeared to surge upwards and outwards.

A thought flashed through Michelle's mind: Just two years ago she had been a mere 34B. The incredible physical changes that she had gone through had brought her here. Fame. Fortune. Both awaited her. Getting busty had changed everything.

Standing up, the tall blonde untucked the hem of her blouse from her tight, black jeans.

"Take the blouse off completely" instructed the American man.

Aware of the camera and tripod in the corner of the room videoing her, Michelle undid both cuffs and deftly took off the blouse, dropping it to the floor.

Standing there in the luxury hotel, Michelle was a goddess-like vision. Tall and blonde, her long-legged, slender frame set her apart from many other glamour models, who were on the short side. Michelle had the looks and the build of a fashion model, but two things meant she would never be seen on a fashion catwalk.

The American man walked up behind her, silently studying her incredible figure.

"Take off your bra"

Michelle reached up behind and unclipped the bra, sighing slightly as the tension came off. She was sure she heard the American man gasp. She stood there, anxiously, her magnificent, firm breasts projecting in front of her.

"Oh my....god..." said the American man "you really are one in a million. I mean your photos are incredible, but in the flesh..." Michelle felt the American man's hand reach out and cup the full ripeness of her breasts "...these are something else"

"You're 18, right?"

Michelle nodded

"And what did you say your bra size was?" asked the man.

Michelle knew he was going to savour the answer.

"Well I was a 34FF when I started modelling, then I went up to a 34G and this week I got measured and they told me I'm a 34GG now"

"mmmmmm...." purred the man, his hands sliding down from Michelle's prodigious bust to her tight, 24 inch waist.

"I want you for my magazine" said the man "I want to replace Zoe with you"

Michelle's heart started to race at the prospect.

"I'll get one of my team to phone her and let her down, gently" said the man, dismissively.

"From what we've seen of her recently, things have really gone down for her" said Michelle, visibly smirking.

"You truly are blessed, Michelle" said the man. He casually walked off to the bathroom, to return moments later brandishing a bottle of baby oil.

"And it's fair to say that there's so much I can do for you and to make you a huge star" he leered at the 18 year old's firm, overblown boobage, placing the bottle of baby oil on the table next to Michelle "but there is something you need to do for me first"

[to be continued....]
resupplied69
Transformation Master

Postby alteka8 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:16 pm

Glad to see the return of this story
alteka8

Postby Masterclass » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:13 pm

This story is really developing, and very well written.
Masterclass

Postby serioja » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:05 pm

I am happy to see this story continued. I hope Zoe will end up flatted, and servant for one of the girls.
serioja

Postby Nipps » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:00 am

Glad to see this continued. There is still way too little out there for this particular fetish, this story is just so damn good!
Nipps

PreviousNext

Return to Stories