Silly Slumber Party by oneeyedollar (Clown tf, tg, wg, etc)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Silly Slumber Party by oneeyedollar (Clown tf, tg, wg, etc)

Postby oneeyedollar » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 am

Answering the request for this story, originally posted to one of the clown tf yahoo groups under a different handle

Greg had barely walked through the front door before his phone rang. He checked the screen with a nod, knowing well before he bothered that it would be Katie, his fiancée of 2 years.
"Hi doll!" he said as he answered her call. The voice at the other end giggled and he said "Seems you're enjoying your stay?"
"Oh, we're just having the most wonderful time," cooed Katie on the other end of the call between giggles. Greg could also hear the laughter of several others girls in the background. She was staying the weekend with an old sorority sister, an event that thrilled Greg to bits as he now had their shared apartment all to himself. "Meghan's sister is here too, along with…" the next part was whispered "Stacey Burgess. Remember silly Stacey? Meghan found out she moved in down the block. She still has that weird clown-thing she gets on every now and again, but she's cracking us all up!"
With that, Katie dissolved into a round of giggles. At 27, Katie still carried that college-sorority-girl air, a mixture of entitlement, designer perfumes and fancy clothes, but Greg knew the real her. Sweet and sympathetic, Katie was almost the epitome of beauty queen, standing 5' 8" with heaps of truly blond hair and, as he heard way too often, a "bangin' body". Greg himself was nothing to sneeze at, with curly brown hair and a build earned from years of high school and college basketball.
"I'm very glad," Greg said. "Do you know what you girls will be doing tonight? And will you call me again later?"
"Of course I *tee hee* will," Katie managed between giggle fits. "Stacey said she had a giant surprise for us and brought some sort of giant makeup kit or something, so our plans seem to be set. I'll call you a little later and tell you all about it!"
After hanging up, Greg threw the phone onto to the cushions of the couch, then followed it down.

“…and then the Indian said ‘Scrambled’!” came the punch line from Stacey just as Katie pocketed her cell phone. Despite missing the bulk of the gag, she melted into a bout of giggles along with the other girls. She couldn’t quite explain it, but it seemed as though every word from Stacey’s mouth became instant comedy gold.
“Stacey! Where have you been since school?” asked Meghan, a pretty 26-year-old account executive. “I mean, we used to hang all the time in the hall, but as soon as me and Katie moved into the sorority house you vanished!”
“I ran away to join the circus,” replied Stacey to more laughter from the trio. “No, actually I didn’t think I was getting as much out of academia as I could from actual application, so with stars around my eyes I set out to seek my fortune in grand ol’ Hollywood! Meghan, can you direct me to your little girl’s room?”
“Of course! Come on, I’ll take you,” said Meghan and as the pair skipped up the stairs, Amelia leaned closer to Katie.
“What’s the deal with your friend? She seems rad!”
“Stacey? She was… weird during school. She was funny then, but not like now, and the walls of her dorm room were plastered with pictures of clowns. It was all she could talk about sometimes,” Katie replied. She couldn’t help notice that Amelia had turned into a lovely young lady since she had seen her last. “But anyway, how are you? How is living with your sister?”
“Beats the hell out of the dorms. I’m…” before she could get anymore of the sentence out, Meghan padded down the stairs with a finger covering her mouth.
“SHHHH! While Stacey’s in the bathroom, let’s look in this wicked big makeup case! I’m dying to know!”
The trio crept towards the box keeping one eye firmly planted on the stairs. The box itself was enormous and pink with plastic appliqués of flowers, balloons and, of course, a clown right on the lid, which Meghan wasted no time in pointing out.
“Always with the damn clowns! I’ll never understand it,” whispered Katie. “Meghan. You open it.”
“Uh-Uh. What if it’s booby-trapped? You open it!”
“Booby trapped?” mumbled Amelia. “Seriously. Booby trapped? Are you eight? I’ll open it.” Despite her bravado, she couldn’t prevent her hand from trembling slightly as she wrenched open the colossal lid.
Contained on the top tray within was an assortment of orbs: some foam rubber, some latex. Most were perfectly round but there were also several oval ones and one or two long, cylindrical ones. All the colors of the rainbow were represented. Underneath there were hundreds on hundreds of vials of different colored makeup, arranged perfectly. The trays containing the vials were also hinged, but before they could reach any farther into the cavernous kit, the toilet flushed upstairs and the sink turned on.
The girls decided to shut it up again before any of them were caught and ran quickly and quietly into the kitchen to mix drinks.

Greg pulled the top from his beer as he shut the refrigerator door with a sock clad foot. Stacey Burgess… silly Stacey Burgess…? He thought to himself. Snapping his fingers, he walked quickly to the bookshelf in his living room, a tastefully decorated room bearing more of Katie’s influence than of Greg’s.
On the bottom shelf wedged between an old physics textbook and one of Katie’s high school yearbooks Greg found a photo album containing pictures taken during he, Katie and Meghan’s freshman year. Greg brought his beer to rest on a side table, carefully aiming him towards the coaster, he began to thumb page by page searching for something to kick start his memory.

Clinking their glasses a little too hard in a toast, Meghan and Stacey both managed to spill almost half of their drinks on each other. The exchange, followed by a cartoonish look of shock on the faces of both girls set Katie and Amelia laughing so hard that they then spilled the majority of their drinks on each other. This delighted Meghan so much she overturned the rest of her glass into her lap.
“What a routine! You girls should really take this on the road!” giggled Stacey as she mopped margarita out of her lap. “So. Now that we’re all soaked in booze, let’s mix another round, put on pajamas and what do you think, makeovers?”
“Oh, oh! Goody!” giggled Amelia.
“Goody? You’re a dweeb,” said Meghan, gently pushing her sister out from in front of an overlarge bucket of margaritas. “But, Stacey, that sounds to me like a winning plan!”
“Hooray! What fun!” Katie spun around on her stool and hopped up.
“I’ll race you to the PJs!” came the challenge from Stacey who was inching closer and closer to the door to the living room. As both girls began to jog towards the stairs, Meghan couldn’t help but notice the strange way that Stacey jogged. It was a strange type of quick waddle that caused Stacey’s well-rounded rear to sway way more than it seemed it should. She shook off the strange feeling, threw back the remainder of her margarita and ran herself, failing to notice herself falling into the same odd waddle.

Greg again sat his beer on the polished wooden table to the left of the couch to bring the photo album closer to his face. He had found the picture he was looking for, a medium range shot of a girl with brilliantly red hair and a slightly pudgy build standing arm-in-arm with Meghan and Katie. Her grin seemed to sparkle even on paper.
“What the hell? I remember her,” he said aloud to no one in particular. While the girl in the picture was definitely drastically different from both Katie and Meghan, she was nothing to scoff at. With the aforementioned grin, her hair also seemed to have a light of its own. It was a glowing red that Greg could never believe was natural at all. Her face was beautiful in an unconventional manner, with full lips and a slight overbite, light blue eyes and a nose that sloped slowly to a round-ish tip. Her frame was shapely, with a hint of belly peering under a tight t-shirt and medium-large breasts that Greg placed firmly in the C’s.
“Who knew?” he asked aloud again, tossing aside the photo album and retrieving his beer and television remote.

Katie and Meghan’s legs were tangled together on the couch in the middle of the living room as Amelia and Stacey scooted the coffee table out of their way and settled on the floor in front of the television.
“Okay!” chimed Stacey as she lifted the lid on her kit and obscured the contents from view. “What we have here is some makeup I have developed on my own. It’s not for sale yet because I can’t find a distributor for it, but the effects are amazing. It’s mainly for film use, because it is kinda thick… but I’m boring you guys, right?”
Amelia seemed entranced. She listened intently to every word that came from Stacey, nodding only slightly. Katie and Meghan were too busy tickling each other for the remote to care.
“Really great makeup, you invented it, check,” said Meghan, “let’s see what you can do with it!” She snatched the clicker from Katie’s hand and settled back into her seat.
“Oh, please, can we?” cooed Amelia, still staring straight into Stacey’s eyes.
“Okay! Okay!” Stacey withdrew a white-tipped brush from her case and immediately took it to the bridge of Amelia’s nose. “This is a base coat. It’ll help everything else… stick.” None of the girl’s were paying particular attention to Stacey, instead, Meghan and Katie giggled and spoke quietly on the couch and Amelia stared blankly at the TV, moving only when directed to by Stacey.
If they were paying attention, they would have noticed that as Stacey brushed, Amelia’s skin became lighter and lighter in color until her entire face was white.
“Next, and oh, just one of my favorite parts,” Stacey to no one in particular, “is my mascara.” Stowing the brush she was using, she swapped for a black vial. As she applied it, Amelia’s eyelashes grew to roughly an inch long, curling up- and downwards from her eyes. “Now! That’s just mar-velous! What next… hmmm? Eyebrows!” She dove back into her makeup, pulling out another brush and a long black pencil. With the brush, she rubbed at her subject’s left, then right, eyebrow. As she swept across them, the hairs slowly receded, leaving no trace on Amelia’s face. Dropping the brush, Stacey leaned back, holding up her left thumb and sticking her tongue slightly out of her mouth in mock concentration. Leaning towards Amelia, Stacey withdrew a long, black pencil from the contents of her kit, uncapped it and drew two invisible lines across the forehead of her current canvas. As she capped the pen, Amelia’s eyebrows began to grow back, following the line that Stacey had ordained for them: a sharp arc in the middle of her forehead that ended in curlicues near both temples.
“Wow. You’re turning out just super!” said Stacey as she stood up. “But I need to go retrieve another of my bags. You just sit tight, don’t move too much and spoil our progress! And here,” reaching into the pocket of her pajama pants, she extracted a single piece of foil-wrapped chewing gum, “Chew this while I’m gone. You’ll love it. It’s my favorite flavor!” Amelia dreamily pulled the foil from the stick of gum and began absently chewing it as Stacey bounded up the stairs.
Meanwhile, on the sofa, Meghan and Katie were painting each other’s toenails, alternating watching each other’s feet and the television set, completely oblivious to the girl in front of them in white face.
The gum was quite unlike anything Amelia had ever chewed before. The flavor was cloyingly sweet but not unpleasant, and the sugary taste was making her mouth tingle. As Stacey clomped back down the stairs in her quirky, ass-jiggling gait, the flavor suddenly dissipated and the tingling went with it. As she spit the wad of gum back into the wrapper, Amelia was startled when her two front teeth became caught on her lower lip. Running her tongue around the offending chompers, her surprise was heightened when her tongue met the teeth well before she thought it should. She flipped her head around just as Stacey walked up behind her and ran her hands through Amelia’s mop of thick brown hair. Amelia was immediately pacified and forgot all about the strange feeling surrounding her mouth.
“Sorry! Couldn’t find exactly what I needed. Katie, Meghan, you girls still all right back there?” the two nodded and muttered something that sounded very pleased. “Good! Now, Amelia, it appears that you noticed something about the gum, hmmm?” the girl seated in front of her continued to stare blankly ahead. “That gum was indeed one of my neater inventions. While you chewed on it, it made some subtle changes to your jaw line. You are now blessed with an adorable overbite, which will give you just the most adorable lisp you’ve ever heard, and a spectacularly funny set of buckteeth! You’re going to have a hard time getting your new pearly whites to hide behind your lips, though don’t worry, your cute new teeth will be so funny! Let’s wrap up, shall we? Just a little lipstick, one of my special noses, and a change of clothes, and you’ll be all done!”
As she slathered on the bright pink lipstick, Amelia’s medium-sized lips began to inflate, blowing up into a gigantic pout with just a bit of her over-sized teeth poking through in the middle. Turning her attention back to the kit beside her, Stacey began to thumb through the orbs and ovals from the top tray, finally settling a rubbery pink one that matched exactly the color of her subject’s lips. Pushing it towards Amelia’s face, the orb that Stacey sat flat in one out-stretched palm began to vibrate slightly and leapt from her palm, covering the last few centimeters on its own and settling squarely in the center of Amelia’s blissfully ignorant features.
“Now! The next part you have to do Yourself. Take these,” Stacey said, handing Amelia a bundle of brightly colored clothes, “and these,” a pair of bright pink women’s pumps, size 23. “There’s a new bra stuffed into one of the shoes. You’ll want to put it on first.”
Amelia stood, and in the middle of the living room stripped completely naked, still unaware of exactly what was happening. She removed the bra first, a lacy little number with pink bows and pictures of balloons on it, and donned it despite it’s being two cup sizes too large. As the final snap slipped into place, Amelia shivered and her modest Bs began to swell into jaw-dropping DDs. Next came a pair of panties from the other shoe, again lacy with pink bows and balloons, and again much, much larger than their intended target. Climbing into them, Amelia’s legs began to shimmer and grow, rounding through the thighs into lush and full gams. As she settled the undergarment onto her rear, it also grew, rounding up from a pert and perky runner’s behind to a bubble-shaped wet dream. Her hips, not to be left out, swooped wider and wider, curving gracefully from a slim waist leaving the girl not so much an hourglass as an hour-and-a-half-glass.
Next, she unfolded the bundled of cloth that Stacey had handed her into a pink baby doll dress and slid it over her head, fumbling and struggling with it as she pulled it into place. When she finally managed to find the neck hole at the top of the dress, her had erupted through it in a cascade of pink ringlets, as her hair had become a mass of tight curls. Smoothing the dress down, she slid a hand into a pocket along the waistband and withdrew a pair of cartoonish gloves. Each glove had only three fingers and a thumb, but Amelia tugged them on anyway, stuffing middle finger and ring finger both into the center finger.
Finally, she leaned forward to retrieve the shoes, became unbalanced on planted herself face first onto the carpet with a thump and a squeak from her new boobs. Giggling, she rolled over, picked up the shoes and one at a time slid them onto her feet. With a tingle and the sound an inflating balloon makes, her petite tootsies expanded to the ends of the shiny pink pumps.
“Oh. My. God! You are so gorgeous!” Stacey squealed, breaking Amelia’s revelry.
“Really? I’ve got to thee!” Amelia exclaimed in a voice much higher in pitch than it was just 30 minutes before. Still oblivious to the changes, she waddled as quickly her enormous feet and over inflated hips and ass to a full length mirror poised at the edge of the living room. Upon catching the first glimpse of herself, the 19-year-old newly minted clown girl let out a piercing scream.
“Thtacey! What the fuck have you done to me?” she bellowed, tugging on the mass of pink curls atop her head, wiping futilely at the white on her cheeks and pulling at her ginormous front teeth. “I wook wike a goddamn CLOWN!”
“You’re so silly! You are a clown! Don’t you just love it?” Stacey cooed. “Go ahead, test everything out! It’s all yours now. You’re going to be so funny!”
Amelia pulled the neck open on her dress to admire her new features and spun in the mirror to catch a glimpse of her backside.
“My god! I’m a bubble-bodied fweak! And these teef! Oh no! Thith nothe won’t come off!” As she tugged and tugged at her spherical schnoz, the orb squeak but didn’t budge and she slowly realized that she could feel the touch of the gloves on her nose. “It’th really real!”
She stared in horror at the colossal shoes, and falling hard onto her bottom, which let out a long whistle, began to remove the pumps.
“Oh, please no! My feet are hideouth!”
“No, they’re not! As a matter of fact, I think they may just be my finest yet!” replied Stacey, who was rummaging through her makeup kit and setting aside different colors. “Oh, come on Amelia! Don’t you remember begging me to turn you into such a beautiful clown? Just earlier, you couldn’t stop talking about it!”
“I… did? No way! I didn’t want this! Look at my handth, you witch!” Amelia had managed to pull of one of her gloves and was shoving the three-fingered hand within at Stacey’s face. “I’m a fweak!”
“No, no, no! You’re a perfectly normal clowngirl, just like your sister and Katie will be in just a minute! You all three, as soon as I walked in the door said, ‘Oh, Stacey! Please make us funny clowns! We want it all, pretty dresses, big, round noses, big feet! Oh please!’”
Amelia’s head became fuzzier and fuzzier as she began to remember pleading with Stacey to make her this way. She had asked for the giant ass. She remembered asking if Stacey could do something to make her teeth funnier. Begging and pleading for her new cartoon character hands.
“Thtacey! I’m tho thorry! I just plain forgot!” she cooed, turning back to the mirror. “I’m tho beautiful now! Please, can I help you make my thithter and Katie into beautiful clownth, too?”
“Yes… I have some big ideas for these two,” Stacey said, pointing at the girls dozing on the couch. “You’ll be my assistant for this one…”
“Goody goody gumdwops!” Cooed the clown posing and preening in front of the mirror.

TBC….
oneeyedollar

Re: Silly Slumber Party by oneeyedollar (Clown tf, tg, wg, e

Postby oneeyedollar » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:13 am

Greg had fallen asleep on the couch, but his mind continued to shuck and jive, trying to place Stacey Burgess in line with the rest of his memories of his life as a college freshman. Greg remembered the face of the girl he saw in the photo album but fitting her into specific dates and occurrences was proving quite difficult.
What Greg was unaware of was that the impromptu nap and lapse in memory weren’t occurring of their own volition. Nor was the physical transformation he would soon discover…

“Amelia, dear, what’s your middle name?” cooed Stacey as she rustled around in the contents of her custom steamer trunk. “I’m afraid ‘Amelia’ just doesn’t fit you anymore!”
“You’re tho right, Thtacey! My middle name ith Thu…th…” Amelia struggled with the sibilance of her middle name; her brand-new buck teeth made some pronunciations rather difficult. She stomped her right foot down with a soft honk and screwed up her face in consternation. “It’th…Susannah,” after the word left her mouth, she grinned widely and shook her ample posterior in a short celebratory dance, giggling the whole while.
“Susannah… Susannah… Soozie. Soozie is your new name. What an adorable name for an adorable clown!” Stacey said.
“Thoothie! I love it! Thoothie, Thoothie, Thoothie,” sang the renamed clown as she continued her silly ass-shaking dance.
“Now Soozie,” interrupted Stacey. “I need you to pay good attention to me. We’re going to make your sister and Katie into pretty clowns just like you. You want them to be pretty clowns just like you, don’t you?” Soozie quit dancing and began nodding vigorously. “Good! First then, I need you to throw this,” she retrieved a smallish bucket of what looked like confetti from the kit and pushed it into Soozie’s gloved hands. “Then, when they wake up, do your special dance to keep them entertained. Can you do that?”
“Oh yeth! Thoothie loveth to danth!” Soozie began a bizarre, reeling dance that led her to the couch where Katie and Meghan slumbered quietly. Lifting the bucket high over her head, Soozie continued to shake and jerk her over-inflated physique and slowly began to pour the strange confetti over the prone figures of Meghan and Katie. At first, the strange confetti seemed to be making no difference at all to the slumbering pair, but bit-by-bit it began to stick on their faces and in their hair and the two began to stir. Soozie continued her jig, blissfully unaware that the bucket should have run out of confetti a long time before.
As they awoke, struggling to shake off the effects of the margaritas, Meghan and Katie were stunned first by the slippery, silvery confetti raining down on them. At first glance it appeared to be made of bits of thin, shiny bits of paper, but as it made contact with the girls, it stuck and became smooth and the slightest bit tacky. They fought briefly with the confetti itself until Katie regained a measure of composure and began to seek the source of the substance. Then came the biggest shock.

Greg stirred in his sleep, jerking his arm over his head and toppling the beer poised on the side table off and onto the carpet, waking him with a start. Falling off the couch and onto his knees, Greg grabs the foaming, spilling bottle, replacing it on the table. Next he gropes around for anything that seems to be a towel, settling on a piece of unfamiliar sheer fabric peeking out from the bottom edge of the couch. He dabbed and scrubbed at the beer on the floor, gradually shaking off the last of the sleep that had him confused and became aware that the hand holding the rag was not the one that he was accustomed to.
His right hand was definitely smaller and completely smooth, with delicate fingers that tapered to manicured quarter-inch fingernails. It was, in Greg’s mind, a woman’s hand. He jerked his arm away from the rag, staring in complete confusion and waving the hand back and forth before his eyes. This cannot be real. I’m not truly awake yet. I’m seeing things. So on and so forth, until he decided the best policy was to continue cleaning the spill before it set.
Greg bent back toward the floor to continue scrubbing and noticed that the rag he had grabbed was much larger than he originally estimated. As he unbundled it, it took on the shape of a slim, sheer pink dress, with puffy princess sleeves and ruffles around the bottom hemline. He turned the dress back and forth in front of his eyes, studying it laboriously, so intent on the garment, he failed to notice that, not only his right but his left hand and both arms had veered towards feminine.
Attached to the tag, Greg was surprised to find a card, folded double with his name written on the exterior. On the inside, in sprawling, bubbly handwriting was a note, addressed to him:

-To Greg Hylane-

Greg, my sweetest, I’m certain you don’t remember much about me. I made extra sure by planting this lovely dress beneath your couch. As you will slowly become aware,
this dress (isn’t just adorable?) is INCREDIBLY special.

It may not look like your style or size, but not to worry.

You’ll find out exactly how special it truly is soon! MUAH!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Stacey Burgess

Greg shook his head vigorously in an attempt to clear the cobwebs that seemed to be growing as he reexamined Stacey’s very special dress. His lips parted in a cramped smile as he twisted the shimmering material between his fingertips, failing to notice that the quarter-inch nails that shock him not 5 minutes before were now just past half an inch, and coated in pink varnish approximating the shade of the mysterious garment.
Greg placed the dress gingerly across the back of the sofa, brushed strands of long, light brown hair behind his ears, pausing only momentarily to question the existence of the hair before shaking it off and wondering if Katie was having fun.

Far from it, actually, as Katie swung her arm lazily at what appeared to be a clown pouring what appeared to be a limitless supply of silver and blue confetti from a small blue bucket, she was as scared as she had ever been.
Meghan, for her part, was still attempting to shake the sleep from her eyes on the couch as the confetti coated all of her exposed skin. The clown’s wild tittering reached a crescendo as Katie overextended and slipped, landing square on her rear. As she backed herself against the couch, again scraping at the confetti covering her face, Katie slowly recognized her assailant.
“Amelia! What the hell?” she barked shrilly. “Seriously! Quit it with this shit!”
“It’th not Amelia anymore, thilly!” Soozie smiled widely. “Call me Thoothie now! Thtacey turned me into a thexy, thilly clown!” As reinforcement, she turned slightly to her left and wiggled her rear seductively. “And you’re next!”
“I should have guessed!” Meghan smoldered from the couch. “Why are you playing along with that freak-o? Are those fake teeth? And what-exactly-the-fuck did you pour on me?” She was still picking at the confetti wildly.
“I suppose I have those answers,” chimed Stacey, poking her head from behind the gargantuan make-up kit. “You see, you girls and Greg gave me so much grief about my fondness for clowns during freshman year I actually did run away to join the circus. What better way to learn?” She continued to dig within the case, setting aside objects as they came to hand. “I actually met up with a wholly unique group of traveling clowns. Not people dressed as clowns: actual CLOWNS! How awesome!
“They took me in for a long while. Showed me all these neat tricks;, the makeovers first, then the full-body transformations, and all the while, how to make people laugh. It was such a fantastic time!” While Stacey related her tale, her mouth began to grow. Her lips inflated, leaving her with an impressive porn-star pout. When she smiled, she seemed to show every last one of her teeth and then some. “After traveling with them for a good while, I decided to strike out on my own and to show as people as possible how much fun being a clown can truly be.” At this pause, her skin bleached, turning pale white, making her lips stand out that much more. “And of course, thanks to the teasing,” Stacey turned to face Katie, winking her inch-long eyelashes and pouting her new porn star lips. “And getting spurned by Greg for you, Katie, I decided that you all should be my first converts. See how much fun your sister’s having, Meghan?”
Soozie was indeed enjoying herself, having found a bag of balloons Stacey pulled from within the trunk. She inflated them one by one and set about the task of creating all types of animals, whistling a song and giggling all the while.
“I still think you’re a fucking freak!” Katie sniped, still pecking at the confetti on her skin, which was fading to white as well. “I don’t believe a damn word of it. How can this be possible?”
“You know,” Stacey began, “at first, I couldn’t figure any of this out myself. Isn’t that strange? But now, after studying all this neat stuff the troupe gave me for my… ‘missionary’ work,” she paused for a second, tossing a tube of what appeared to lipstick up in the air and catching it. She removed the lid and regarded the contents intently. “I’ve become so adept I’m inventing my own tools! To answer the rest of your questions: those are definitely Soozie’s own teeth, by the by you should try this gum!” She handed a piece similar to the one she gave Soozie, to Meghan, who could not fight the urge to immediately chew it.
“Meghan, I don’t like the looks of that,” whispered Katie. “Please, don’t chew that!” Despite her attempts to remain calm, the realization that Meghan had already begun to gnaw away at the gum and the discovery that Meghan’s skin had turned as white as snow proved too much, and Katie once again passed out.
“You see,” said Stacey, grabbing Meghan’s chin and turning her head to the left and right, “to become a full member of the troupe, you must bring four new members to the fold. It’s rare, y’know, finding people who not only wanna wear clown make-up for even a little while. Most people revile clowns! How difficult it can be! Now spit that out.” Meghan obliged, staring blankly at Stacey. Her teeth, reasonably straight before thanks to years of braces were now ramrod straight and brilliant white. Her jaw had also reshaped, but nothing so drastic as her sister’s, and her front teeth, while prominent, were not as pronounced either.
“Now pucker up,” Stacey said and threw the spent gum over her shoulder. “The gum removes inhibition and increases participation one-hundred-fold. Isn’t that right, Meggy-Weggy?” Meghan nodded dizzily and smiled. “This lipstick should be fun. You see, it’s brand new. I think it’ll blow your lips up big as balloons! Wouldn’t that be delightful? Oh, and it’ll improve on that ghastly stick figure of yours if I’ve mixed it just right.” She began to draw the tube around Meghan’s pouted lips, and the effects were immediate. Meghan’s face tingled, causing her to twitch and squirm in her seat, as her lips swelled and swelled, becoming ludicrous and cartoony, not to mention bright red in color.
As the tingling subsided, Meghan again sat still, grinned broadly and ran her tongue around her inflated lips, noticing the slightly rubbery taste of the lipstick. The taste intensified as she closed her mouth, and through the haze that clouded her brain, Meghan began to notice a hunger that seemed much more intense than normal and a new tingling, this time concentrated around her stomach.
“This is it!” chirped Stacey, brushing a strand of ice-blue hair of her face. “Oh, I do hope this works right!” Stacey drew her eyes downward towards Meghan’s breasts as Meghan noticed that Stacey seemed to become more and more clownish herself as she made alterations to her old friends. At this point, the tingling grew more noticeable and once again Meghan squirmed, unsure of how to ease all of the different feelings she was having and also unsure as to whether she even wanted them to stop. As she pondered, her t-shirt, a slightly large pink number she wore to bed, started to constrict a little and Meghan squirmed even more, thinking that she had caught it on the floor or otherwise pulled it tight. Unfortunately, the more she moved, the tighter it felt, and looking down, Meghan immediately identified the issue: her breasts had almost doubled in size!
Pulling at the front of the shirt, the silly looking girl with the white face and gigantic pouty lips brushed a forearm against one of her erect nipples and cooed with surprise, as a jolt of intense pleasure shook her. As she watched, her new endowments continued to swell, settling to what she, in her chemically-altered state could only think of as “fucking huge”.
“Stacey! My boobies got real big!” Meghan said to her friend, barely noticing the airy, bimbo voice that produced the words. She patted herself down, trying futilely to make sense of the sudden growth spurt and felt the tingling intensify again.
“Oh-ho-ho!” Stacey chortled, “we’re not done here!” She clasped her hands together excitedly and giggled as Meghan was raised slowly but surely off the floor by her expanding rear end.
“Oh, Stacey! What’s happening to my bottom!” Meghan gasped. “Why’s my butt so big!”
“Silly Megs, you’re going to be a sexy, funny clown!” Stacey said. “And how much fun could you possibly be with such a tiny butt? Plus, it would look stupid if you sported those giant torpedo-tits and that flat little boy butt?”
“Hmmm,” Meghan said. “You’re right! I can’t be sexy without my fat booty, can I?” She stood and patted her hips proudly, wiggling her greatly expanded posterior to get used to the feeling. “But I still feel tingly. And Hungry!”
“Hungry?” Stacey asked. “That’s new to me.” While Stacey spoke, a low rumble began to radiate from Meghan’s stomach, and the transitioning clown-girl grabbed it with both hands. Stacey could tell something was amiss, and seconds later, as the growling in Meghan’s stomach subsided, her belly began to swell outward, growing rounder and rounder.
“Oh no!” Meghan squealed. “I’m getting fat! I don’t want to be fat!” She began to sob as her stomach grew; rolling the bottom of her all ready over taxed nightshirt up until it tucked itself firmly under breasts. Her new protrusion gave the appearance of an over-inflated mother-to-be.
As her stomach rounded what Stacey guessed would be 9 months on a normal woman and slowed its expansion, the rest of Meghan picked up the pace. Her arms lost the muscle tone that had always been a point of pride for the one time college athlete and replaced it with layers of fat, ripping open the sleeves of her nightshirt. Her lower extremities did not fare much better, as her thighs caught up with her gigantic ass and tore apart what was left of her pj pants, though no part of her show stretch marks or cellulite. Just milk white skin. Finally, her face developed an extra set of chins, which Stacey had to admit helped take some of the emphasis from her victim’s awkwardly large lips.
Meghan collapsed back to the floor with a squeak from her ponderous posterior, having just gone from a 110-pound former athlete to what Stacey estimated to be a 250-pound clown, and surrendered to a round of sobs. Stacey thrashed through her case in search of a tissue, afraid that this surprise development may just shake of the sedative effect of her special gum, and handed the wadded up paper to her weeping friend.
“There, there Megs!” Stacey whispered. “You’re not fat! You’re… fluffy!” She barely even convinced herself. This girl was now rotund, but her heft seemed to defy gravity, giving her a bubble shaped physique. “As a matter of fact,” Stacey rallied herself as Meghan blew her nose into the tissue with a loud honk, “I think you look better this way!” She extended her arm and ran her hand softly around Meghan’s belly-button.
“Really?” Meghan perked up at the words.
“Really really. Fat is funny, right?” Stacey continued, “and you want to be really funny, don’t you?”
“Yeah, so bad!” Meghan looked as though she may lose it again, “but I wanna be real sexy, too.”
“Haven’t you ever heard the phrase ‘big is beautiful’?” Stacey said with a wink. “Because I have. And I just so happen to agree with it!” Stacey launched herself from her seated position, grabbing generous handfuls of her friend’s girth and landed a giant kiss right on Meghan’s mouth. Meghan returned the kiss with gusto as Stacey continued to pinch and fondle her new dimensions.
“Now. We only have a couple more steps before you are finished!” Stacey said as she and Meghan separated.
“Good good good!” Meghan chirped, absent-mindedly rubbing her belly. “Then can I find something to eat?”
“Of course you can!” Stacey said. “But first you need to put on these,” she handed Meghan a bundle of clothing and a comically large pair of shoes, “they look small, but unless I’m mistaken, they’ll change to fit.”
Meghan grabbed the bundle, bounced of to the bathroom and slid into the first item, a t-shirt much like the one that her new physique had demolished, but this one featured princess shoulders and was made from a shimmering pink material with a appliqué of a bunch of balloons adorning the front. Stacey was right, it was obviously too small for her, but after she pulled it down over her head, it fell into place like it was made specifically for her. When she raised her arms over her head, the t-shirt did pull upward and allow her tummy to peak out from the bottom but Meghan found that she actually enjoyed that bit of exposure. She was becoming rather proud of her shape and wanted people to see her.
The next items, a pair of silky panties followed by a poofy, pleated skirt, both slid effortlessly over her thick legs and settled easily around her big ass and spacious hips. The skirt, which hung to just above her knees, actually accentuated the shape and size of her bottom and slid up to show off more than a little of the panties when she bent at the waist. Which Meghan silently vowed to do more often. Finally, and with great anticipation, Meghan pulled on the shoes one at a time and delighted in the tingling feel of her feet growing into the size 23 pumps.
“All done!” she giggled as she plopped down in front of Stacey with a squeak. “I feel pretty! What’s next!”
“Just your hair,” said Stacey, covering Meghan’s eyes with one hand and spraying her dirty blond hair with a canister of hair spray with the other. As she passed over, Meghan’s hair lightened to a platinum blond and grew, slowly at first but then more quickly, landing finally at the middle of her back. Stacey plucked at it experimentally two or three times, then settled back down onto the floor. “All finished! And finally… your new nose.”
She plucked a cherry red orb, about half the size of her first, out of the top layer of the steamer trunk and extended it to Meghan on an out-stretched palm. Meghan grabbed the ball gladly, tweaked her hair with her free hand and furrowed her brow.
“Stacey….” she said a bit sadly.
“What is it dear? This is your final step! Aren’t you so happy?”
“Oh, no!” Meghan squeaked. “I can’t wait! But,” she paused, “I can’t be Meghan any more. Meghan’s not a funny clown name Soozie’s Soozie, so what am I gonna be?” Her lips quivered a bit.
“Oh, sweetie!” Stacey cooed, “Of course you get a clown name! As a matter of fact, you’ll find it out as soon as you put on your nose. Actually, after you put on your nose, you won’t even remember your people name any more. Soozie has no recollection of hers!”
That was all Meghan needed. She popped the red orb onto her face and felt it take hold, becoming a part of her. After the feeling went away, she reached up and gave it an experimental pinch, feeling the touch of her fingers on the outside of the shiny ball. As she put pressure on it, she heard it give a tinny squeak, and guffawed loudly, causing her immense belly to shake wildly.
“It’s so perfect! I love it,” she said between tummy quaking giggles. “And… I want to be called Bubbles. It just came to me, isn’t that weird?”
“Hmmm…” pondered Stacey. “You’re big and round like bubbles, so Bubbles it is! Now just to prove it to myself, what was your name ten minutes ago?”
Bubbles bit her lip in concentration.
“It was Bubbles!” she said and laughed. Hers was a loud, infectious laugh broke Soozie’s concentration on the balloons and she began to laugh as well. Finally, with both girls in hysterics, Stacey couldn’t help but to laugh along.
“Thtacey! My thithter’th a big fat-asthed clown!” Soozie cried in delight. “That’th tho thweet!” She turned herself towards Bubbles. “What’th your name?”
“Bubbles! Because I’m big and round, like bubbles!”
“Do you wanna make balloon animalth with me?” Soozie implored.
“Of course I do!” replied Bubbles, “but I’m going to raid the fridge first. I’m a growing girl, you know!”
“Now,” Stacey said, straightening herself out. “Before you go about your fun, wake up sleeping beauty over there, Bubbles. It’s her turn.”
“What do you have in store for Katie?” Bubbles asked. “Is it going to be fun?”
“Oh, she’ll have fun all right. I’ve got special treats for Katie….”
“It’s not candy, is it?” Bubbles said excitedly. “I love candy. I sure hope there’s some in the kitchen.”
“No, you wake her up, and I’ll get started.”
Bubbles crept to her sleeping friends side and bent down carefully, being sure to expose as much as she could of her bum, just in case someone was looking. She puckered her massive lips and planted a juicy kiss square on the lips of knocked-out Katie, which caused her brand-new nose to honk when it contacted Katie’s cheek.
Katie sat bolt upright, knocking Bubbles off balance and causing her to flail her pudgy arms comically, trip over her huge feet and finally the rotund girl crashed onto her bum with a loud honk.
“Oh god… Meghan?” murmured Katie, who couldn’t seem to shake off the fuzz in her brain. “Tell me that obese monstrosity isn’t Meghan!” she pled to no one in particular.
“Hey!” said Bubbles, standing and brushing herself off with grand sweeping motions. “My name is Bubbles and I’m not obese! I’m pleasantly plump. Jealous?” she spun on her heels and gave her derriere a quick slap with the flat of her palm. “I’m jealous of you. Stacey said she has something special for you, and I think it’s candy and she won’t give me a piece.”
“Meghan, you. Need. To. Snap. Out. Of. It.” Katie said deliberately. “We need gack!” She sputtered and coughed as Stacey snuck up behind her and stuffed what looked like taffy into her mouth. Katie chewed experimentally once, then twice, and settled back into a seated position.
Stacey brandished a handful of tools from her steamer trunk.
“Where do I begin?”
oneeyedollar

Postby oneeyedollar » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:14 am

Greg Hylane sat Indian-style on the carpet with his back pressed against the sofa. In one slim, long-nailed hand, he held a small mirror retrieved from Katie’s bureau while the other ran a fine-toothed comb through shoulder-length red hair.
That he didn’t have 30 minutes ago.

Katie, meanwhile smacked her lips loudly as she fought her way through the wad of taffy forced on her by Stacey. Bubbles and Soozie, formerly Meghan and Soozie, had watched their friend struggle with the candy for a moment before leaving the room to play a noisy game of patty-cake in the kitchen.
Stacey watched Katie chew gleefully, smiling broadly. Her lips, by now inflated into a parody of sexuality, were pulled tight, revealing large and shiny white teeth. Katie was resisting the anesthetic properties of Stacey’s special taffy, which seemed to grow with her jaw’s every movement.
“Are you enjoying your treat, my dear?” Stacey asked. “It’s a special flavor I created. It’ll make what I have in store for you just oh-so-much silly fun!” Stacey’s skin had become the same bone-white as Bubbles and Soozie, but with a delicate pink tinge. “I loved dear Greg from the moment I saw him. I sensed something special within him, an ability to except and even enjoy my… kinks.” Katie was succumbing to the overwhelming fruity flavor of the candy. “I wanted him to be my boyfriend. He wanted me, too. Until he saw you.”
Stacey snapped that last word out harshly and Katie watched as the syllable triggered a change in her nemesis. Stacey shifted as her rear inflated like Meghan’s had before and her shirt wiggled as her breasts became perfect, grapefruit sized orbs. Her hair shimmered and turned neon purple, pouring down to the middle of her back. The makeup on her face gained small touches, little hearts at the corners of her eyes and lips and her nose hissed and inflated, stretching into a big, bright purple globe.
“But he won’t be able to ignore me now,” the fully clowned Stacey cooed as she wiggled her embellished figure into a more comfortable seated position. “Even though, when I’m done with her, I won’t be interested in that way anymore.” The change in pronouns didn’t register with Katie, however, as she finally managed to swallow the taffy.
“Buuuuutttttt Thtathey!” Katie whined, her voice reduce to a sex-kitten whisper, high-pitched and breathy, even a bit childish. “I dun wanna be no clown. I wath a pretty girl before you were thuch a meany-weenie to me and my fwiendth!” Katie slapped a palm over her mouth. These were not the words she had formed in her mind. She was going to tear into this freako bitch in front of her, but instead she had whined like a child.
“Oh, goody goody goody!!!” Stacey giggled as she bounced up and down, causing her cartoonish keister to squeak repeatedly. “My taffy worked perfectly! Now, Kaaaattttiiiieee,” she drug out the name teasingly, “stand up and put on these gloves.”
The gloves were bright orange cotton, but with only three fingers. This confused Katie but she felt compelled to do as told. She pulled them on one at a time, forcing her ring and pinky fingers together into one opening. After both gloves were firmly in place, she wiggled her hands experimentally and found they felt just fine that way.
“That’s my special girl,” Stacey said as she stood. “I think you’ll love my plans for you when we’re all through here.” Katie clenched and released her hands, wondering why she could no longer tell that she had two fingers stuck together. She shrugged off that apprehension, however, when she noticed that Stacey now towered over her.
“Thtacey!” she squeaked in surprise, “How’d you get tho tall?”
“Oh, I’m not so tall,” replied Stacey as she patted Katie’s head, which now only reached her armpits. “You’re just little.” Katie stomped her feet and pouted.
“I’m a big girl,” she whined. “You’we mean!”
“Noooo, you’re just a tiny little thing,” Stacey placed both hands on Katie’s head and pushed down, watching gladly as Katie dwindled to only three-and-a-half feet tall. “Don’t you remember, silly willy? Now take off your gloves and let me see if they did what they’re supposed to.”
“No,” Katie stomped her feet and stuck out her bottom lip. “I don’ wanna. You can’t make me.”
“Oh, sweetie,” Stacey bent down to look directly into Katie’s eyes. “If you’re a good girl Stacey has another treat for you!” The promise of another piece of candy snapped what was left of the original Katie’s resolve. Slowly, she drew the glove from her right hand and pushed her hand towards Stacey.
“Gimme tweat now?” she purred inquisitively. “Imma good girl!” Stacey was thrilled and began giggling. Not only had she finally broken down the strong-willed Katie, but her new gloves worked! The hand in front of her had only 3 pudgy fingers, like a cartoon! Reaching into a pocket on her blue jeans, she offered Katie a small piece of gum.
“Soozie! I need your help,” she shouted. A loud crash issued from the kitchen as Soozie came skittering into the living room and tripped, falling noisily and clumsily over the sofa and landing with a honk beside Katie.
“GOLLY!” she said. “Katie’th a midget!” Again, Katie threw her arms across her chest and stuck out her quivering bottom lip.
“SOOZIE!” snapped Stacey. “She’s not a midget, she’s petite! Now, I think you should give her a big kiss as an apology.” Soozie looked crestfallen as she leaned forward and Katie puckered in anticipation. When their lips made contact, Katie began automatically to inhale deeply, drawing large amounts of breath from Soozie, who attempted to pull away, but found herself attached to her diminutive friend.
As she inhaled, Stacey noted, Katie’s figure swelled, rounding out into a very appealing, if a bit distorted hourglass. As the two parted with a loud pop, Stacey smiled appreciatively, admiring her handiwork. Her primary target was now an overly sexualized dwarf, sporting gravity defying 32D’s and a prodigious posterior. Soozie smacked loudly on the gum she appropriated during the kiss, hopped slightly and clicked the heels of her giant shoes together and bolted back to the kitchen, where Bubbles was seated in front of the open refrigerator, opening and downing pudding cup after pudding cup, smearing the contents all over herself and smiling broadly.
Once more, Stacey bent double to admire her newest creation. Katie’s face had also changed during the kiss, her lips becoming bee stung and pouty and, to Stacey’s delight, her ears now stuck straight from the sides of her head, having almost doubled in size. Katie let out a stifled giggle, found that it felt good to do so, and began to laugh harder, wiggling her giant ears in the process.
“Aren’t you just so pretty?” Stacey cooed, sitting down. “We’re almost done here, just a couple more steps. Are you enjoying your transformation, precious?”
“I’m tho happy Thtathey!” exclaimed Katie, clapping her gloved hands together contentedly. “My boobies are tickly!” She rubbed her chest, producing a sound like a balloon being rubbed.
“That’s because it’s so sexy,” replied Stacey. “Now. I need you to do like I do, so we can finish up and go see Greg. You want to show Greg your new big boobies, don’t you?” Katie wiggled and pinched at her chest again excitedly.
“Ohboyohboyohboy!” Katie stammered out in her bimbo voice, “Do I ever! I hope Gweg has a stool so I can give him big sloopy kisses!”
“I’m sure that you and she will find a way,” again Katie missed Stacey’s pronoun pun, instead exploring her new physique laboriously. “But before we can do that, I need you to put your thumb in your mouth and blow,” Stacey curled her hand into fist with the thumb extended, took it between her candy-red lips and puffed her cheeks out comically. Katie did exactly as she demonstrated, her cheeks blushing red with the exertion. Stacey stifled a laugh at the silly face Katie made, instead watching as her tiny friend’s hair seemed to contract before exploding with a loud POP into a should-length mop of tight, bright orange rolled curls. Katie continued to huff and puff into her thumb as the tip of her nose stretched out, Pinocchio-style, and took on an orange tint. It grew in this fashion to almost three inches long before swelling slightly. Katie released her thumb with a gasp and hungrily gulped fresh air. Her three-inch long, translucent orange nose wiggled as she sucked in air.
“Impressive! Haven’t seen that one yet,” Stacey said, reaching into her trunk for a baby-doll dress and pair of orange patent-leather Mary Janes. She handed the outfit to Katie, adding “The quicker you get dressed, the quicker we go to see Greg….”

Greg puckered his lips and blew a kiss at the hand mirror. He never thought this shade of lipstick looked right on Katie, but it worked for him. Setting the mirror down, he stood, adjusted the dress that he had found and went to the window. It was dark now, and the streets lights were on, but the summer heat was making it a little uncomfortable in the house. Sweeping a stray strand of his thick, bright red hair behind his ear, he drew aside the curtains and opened the window. A warm breeze met him and carried in the faint sounds of calliope music. Didn’t know the circus was in town, he thought, and squinted against the bright light of a street lamp to see what he could see.
From about two blocks away, he spied three figures approaching. In the darkness, he could barely make anything out, but he did notice that the closer they came, the louder the music seemed. As they neared, he began to notice details, like the vivid colors they were clad in and the way they moved.
The smallest of the three tumbled and cartwheeled wildly, occasionally tripping and flailing comically over an abnormal pair of shoes and kicking up small dust clouds in the dry summer air. It was obviously female, Greg noticed, dress in a funny pink dress.
The largest of trio, a rotund blonde in an ill-fitting tee shirt and skirt covered with garish polkadots skipped as well as someone of her size and shape could skip, keeping just a few steps ahead of the third, who walked calmly behind her companions.
Greg gasped as he saw the third. His memory clicked into high gear and he remembered everything about Stacey Burgess. Her weird thing about clowns, the scary crush she had developed for him, everything. She had changed a bit, although exactly how he couldn’t say. He didn’t know why he recognized her just then, but before he could thing about it any more, a fourth person sprung from beneath the window, startling him, and he fainted.

Greg woke with a start when something pinched his nipple, hard. Shaking his head to clear his vision, he became aware of four shapes posed around him.
“Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!” One of the shapes said. The voice was very female. That sounds like Katie, thought Greg. But way too…cute?
The figures came into focus as his vision returned, but Greg immediately regretted it when he saw the four clowns smiling away at him. He also found the cause of his awakening—he had rolled over and laid on his breast. His very big, very womanly breast.
“Thweetie dear,” the smallest of the four said. “Gweg, you wemembuh Meghan,” she gestured to the portly figure, “but you thould call her Bubbleth now. And that’th her sister Amelia, but she’s Thoothie, and of courth, that’th Thtathey, and she’s gonna make you a thilly clown jutht like uth!” All but Stacey began to dance and sing.
“Wait,” Greg began, “Who the fuck are you?” he paused, grabbing his throat. His voice was changing, becoming brighter and high-pitched, but he couldn’t stop now. “What the fuck is this? What’ve you done with Katie? What are you doing to me?” By this last question, his former baritone was now a sing-song squeak. He coughed and tried to stand, but a firm grip stopped him.
“Our other friend did not introduce herself,” began Stacey, “her name is Itsy. But you probably know her by something else.”
“How are you doing this you twisted skank?” snapped Greg, still restrained by Stacey’s surprisingly powerful grip. “Let me go, now.”
“You don’t wanna go anywhere,” replied Stacey, kissing Greg gently on the forehead and leaving a large pink lip print. “do you, Bitsy?” Suddenly, he really did not want to leave. He wanted to play!
“Can I get up?” he begged in his new soprano, “’Cause I wannna, like, do my makeup. I feel naked!”
“Oh goody!” Stacey chirped, reaching into a bag slung at her waist, “Yes, let’s!”

An hour later, five clowns walked out of the ground floor apartment shared by Greg and Katie. They giggled and skipped and chattered down the block before the one in lead stopped abruptly.
“Girls,” Stacey began, “I love you. I’m so glad we’re all best friends.” The others agreed, including their newest member, an exact duplicate of Itsy. “Are you ready to go meet the others?” All agreed.
Stacey reached deeply into the small bag at her waist and pulled hard at something within. Her comrades watched fascinated as she struggled with the bag, pulling out bits and rubber and metal, a little here, a little there and tossing them by the curb. Finally, when she finished, the group looked at the pile which had somehow formed a crude and tiny VW Bug.
“All aboard?” Stacey asked, and disappeared within. One by one, all four climbed in, and with a loud backfire, the car started and puttered down the road.

The End?
oneeyedollar

Postby gillman1920 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:32 am

Thanks much appreciated.
gillman1920

Postby pinkhippo99 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:45 pm

Oooh! This is such a fun story. I love it when clown TFs involve different body types. I loved each of the transformations but there was something just especially infectious about Thoosie's new buck-teeth and lisp.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby JustOdd » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:58 am

Fantastic story with great detailed tfs. Bravo
JustOdd

Return to Stories