Girlbrain (BE, AE, Bimbo)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Girlbrain (BE, AE, Bimbo)

Postby RiskyRacoon » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:09 pm

“Wow, like, I totally have girlbrain” Sapphire said, giggling softly to herself. There was a moment of silence in the room, as each of the trio’s minds fizzed slightly at the word.

“E-Excuse me?” Violet stammered, collecting her thoughts again. Had she heard that correctly? How incredibly sexist. “Where did you hear that?”

“Huh? Oh, like, I was on instagram.”

“Do you have any idea how misogynistic that is?” Scarlett added, expression contorted into a disapproving snarl. “Not every girl is as dumb as you are.”

“Precisely.” Violet pressed her glasses up her face slightly. “Implying that all girls are…. Um…” Violet found herself with an unexpected moment of pause. Just how would she describe Sapphire’s previous statement? She swore there were other words to describe Sapphire’s… Again, she couldn’t think of a word.

For some reason, airheaded, slow, ditzy, incompetent, moronic, or even simply stupid seemed to slip right by her intelligent mind, as though she’d never heard them before. Scarlett was having the same silent realisation.

Girlbrain?” Sapphire chirped, filling the silence with that word again.

“Well… There are other words than…” Violet could barely bring herself to say it “girlbrain….” Violet trailed off, eyes unfocusing for just a moment, before she cleared her throat, forcing clarity through the momentary haze as she pushed a flyaway hair out of her face, tugging her jumper’s hem down just slightly and letting a slight frown cross her face as she realised how uncomfortably hot she felt wearing it. “Perhaps try to use a less damning word?”

“Oh, uh.. Okay!” Sapphire smiled brightly at her older sister, turning her attention back to her phone.

It was Sapphire’s birthday, and for her birthday, like all her other birthdays, she wanted to spend it with her two sisters, so the pair of estranged Whiche sisters would tolerate each other and try their best not to think about past events, despite how difficult it might be. Usually, however, it would end in Violet or Scarlett bringing up a past event, the other being unable to comment on it, until eventually Scarlett left Violet’s house by her own volition, or Violet’s rare outburst in response.

It was for this reason that Scarlett had made a couple of plans today; excuses to leave before she lost her fairly short temper. Violet, on the other hand, had “accidentally” arranged a date with her husband today, despite being keenly aware of today’s date.

===============

Sapphire blinked as the door closed; had it slammed? She looked back to where her sisters had been in confusion. Weren’t they just here with her? Ugh, she’d totally girlbrain’d again, hadn’t she? With a flick of her finger, she tried to check her phone’s clock, but it was locked. She’d have to unlock it first.

“Wow, I’m like, the biggest girlbrain today.” She rolled her eyes at her own girlbrain-ness and unlocked her phone, staring at the passcode for like, a whole 20 seconds before realising it was waiting for her.

“Oh my god.” was all she could say; it was 11pm already? She’d missed so many texts! Was there a cake? She thought she’d smelled cake. “Uh… Vi?” She called out. Nothing. Hadn’t Vi said something about a cute date today? She stood up from her chair, chest wobbling as she did, as she moved over to the window in her 6 inch high heels, peering out the glass and catching her bright blue eyes, fluffy, blue hair and tube top barely able to contain her… What cup size was she again?

“I swear I’m like, suuuch a girlbrain.” The bluenette said, as her chest became a little more restricted against the slightly torn tube top, as her panties held on for dear life against her thickening asscheeks. Were her eyelashes that long this morning? Or was she just being a total girlbrain about that too? She flipped her hair and giggled. “Such a girlbrain” she muttered.

===============

A few moments after Scarlett had left, Violet witnessed Sapphire chewing on her lip as her brow furrowed. Sapphire’s anger was difficult to detect; mostly because she wasn’t the angry type, but she thought she’d known her sister long enough to detect the starts of her anger, and thought it best to maintain the silence that had fallen over the pair.

Despite herself, she couldn’t help but be hung up on that phrase. Girlbrain. She found it strange that she couldn’t put another word to it; that very specific trait definitely had synonyms; synonyms that were actual words, not just some misogynist propaganda’s excuse for a word. However, each time she tried to think about an alternative, her mind filled with an odd feeling; she would liken it to static. Maybe she simply didn’t know another way to descri-.... No. Of course she did. She was a smart woman. Then why couldn’t she think of any right now?

Girlbrain” Violet muttered, blinking a few times at the odd feeling that coursed through her body, but left reeling at the fizzing that coursed through her mind.

What had she been thinking about?

And why was her jumper feeling so tight?

Violet’s eyes flicked over to the clock; was it 6pm already? Her husband would be home soon. With a slightly unstable wobble, Violet stood up, arms instinctively moving out to the sides to stabilise her. She looked over at Sapphire, who had a disinterested expression on her face as she stared at her phone.

“My husband will be home soon, I’m going to get changed and head out on our date.” Violet said, before turning and heading towards the stairs. It was strange that Sapphire didn’t respond, but if she wanted to be childish, then Violet would simply be the better person and not engage in the…. Girlbrain behaviour.

“Are you feeling okay honey?” Violet’s husband, Roger, asked his wife. She was dressed in a black dress that hugged her curves. Judging by the length of her hair, Violet was wearing some moderate extensions too; though they matched with her hair seamlessly. Violet wasn’t usually one to dress up, but that’s not why he’d asked the question. She was playing with her hair. His wife didn’t have nervous ticks, per se; she was generally a very assured and confident woman, but the way that she was twisting and fidgeting with her hair between her fingers? It reminded him of his mother, whenever she was at the end of her tether.

“I’m fine.” Violet responded, granting him with a rare half-smile. A genuine smile. Was she hiding something? A surprise perhaps? Roger loved surprises, but Violet tended to hate them. “Actually” she glanced up as if recalling something, then regarded him again. “There was something that Sapphire said earlier that I haven’t particularly been able to keep from thinking about.”

“What’d she say?” Roger asked. He tried to keep his distance from Violet’s sister, generally speaking. She was a bit too attractive for them to just be friends, and he didn’t want to allow that kind of temptation into his happy marriage, but he’d heard some very strange things from her mouth, and grasped that she wasn’t too bright.

“Well, she messed up the names of a celebrity, and she said she had… girlbrain….” Again, Violet’s voice trailed off slightly as she spoke, this time her head cocked slightly as a calm sigh escaped her slightly-parted lips. This wasn’t unnoticed by Roger, who squinted in concern.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” He asked, at which point, with a flutter of her eyelashes, Violet’s face creased into a full smile.

“Of course, I just wanted to know if you’d heard that phrase before?” She asked him earnestly, closing the distance with a clack of her heel on the floor. Was her chest bigger…? “Roger?”

“Well, um-” Roger stammered, heating up under the closeness of his usually quite closed-off wife. “No, that’s a new one. Girlbrain, huh? What’s it mean?” This time, Roger was more keenly aware of the strange effect this word was having on his wife. He watched her cleavage stretch, barely an inch, and he could hear her clothes under audible strain as the previously respectable dress rode slightly up over her knee, now exposing hints of dark thighs.

Then he saw the vacant expression on her face, and heard her slightly panting breath, felt her warm breath against his neck, her subdued attempt to stop herself moaning, and… As much as he should have worried…

And it was hot.

It was hot as fuck.

Roger cleared his through, taking his hands and gently cupping her face. Somehow, someway, she’d discovered his fetishes, and in typical Violet fashion, she had dealt with it in the most straightforward and efficient way possible. By giving into them completely. So this was the surprise. His wife must have seen how he looked at her clueless sister, curves bouncing whenever she so much as shifted her positions on the couch, constantly asking for them to explain what was happening in whatever crime drama they’d chosen for the evening, and she’d realised.

He was helplessly, and completely, lusting over her.

He pulled her into a deep kiss, which pulled Violet right out of the girlbrain she was experiencing, as she moaned into the kiss, pressing her enhanced assets into him, hips against his as she bobbed up and down.

“Wow” Violet asked through her gasps for breath. “That was like, incredible.” Violet was confused; why the hell hadn’t they done this before? Something about kids or something? Fuck kids, Violet wasn’t a kid. “Why haven’t we had sex before?” She asked breathlessly, flipping her long, silky hair out of her face. She liked having long hair. It was totally fun to play with, and brush, and style and stuff.

Roger smiled. “Because you were a complete girlbrain about it.” He watched as her chest expanded further; he couldn’t even comprehend what bra sizes were, but they were bigger than her bimbo sister right now. As for her ass, bouncy and jiggly goodness awaited his touch. Her eyes? Completely vapid and vacant, just how he loved it. He chuckled; she was probably the bimbo sister right now.

Violet’s brain was fizzing, and if she paid attention, she could probably feel the waves of heat flowing from her head to her boobs and butt, making her nethers absolutely soaked once again. If she hadn’t just had sex, she’d be totally ready to go again. No, she totally was ready to go again anyway. Roger’s phone rang; the restaurant that they’d booked. He slid his thumb across the screen, cancelling the call. Her hubby was taking care of important things for her; Violet loved her hubby. She was such a girlbrain for not listening to him more!

===============

“Well, uh… I think I gotta go. Tyler can’t cover at work forever.” Scarlett announced, standing up and shooting a quick glance at her oldest sister, before turning her attention back to Sapphire, who was staring at her phone. Usually Sapphire would want a hug or something. Scarlett waited a moment longer, before she began to feel like shit. Sapphire wasn’t wearing her usual smile right now, and wouldn’t take her eyes off her phone. Maybe Sapphire did care that Scarlett was leaving. She hadn’t seen her sister this mad before…

Scarlett awkwardly shuffled out of the house, closing the door and feeling like crap while doing so. It was a shitty thing to do; leaving her sister on her birthday, but ultimately it was for her own good. Scarlett couldn’t blow things up this year. Especially not after last year. In an unusual and unexpected turn of events, while Violet and Scarlett were heating themselves up over their troubled past, it was Sapphire that snapped at the pair of them, screaming that they were both being “so uncool” about everything, and that “you can’t even do this for one day”.

Maybe Sapphire could feel the tension rising in there; Scarlett knew she was feeling it. The subtle glances between Scarlett and Violet, the odd snide comment. That’s why she’d removed herself, but… It wasn’t what Sapphire wanted. She knew that. But Scarlett couldn’t give her what she wanted. And so, forcing the emotions back down and pushing her mask of indifference back onto her face as she stepped into her car and drove off.

It wasn’t long before she arrived at Robin’s Repairs, seeing Tyler struggling to use the tyre machine. He was fairly new still, Scarlett couldn’t blame him for struggling, especially since he was on the phone at the same time. When he saw her, he let out a silent sigh of relief, moving away from the clutch to let Scarlett handle it. She loaded the wheel and tyre onto the machine, before spooling it up, and lowering the device to detach the wheel from the tyre.

“What do you mean you had a girlbrain moment?” Tyler asked. That word again… Scarlett’s mind fizzed, her foot coming off of the pedal, causing the spinning apparatus to slow to a halt. “I’ve never heard that before, sorry.”

The sound of the machine slowing drew Tyler’s attention, and he looked over to see a slow-blinking, heavy breathing Scarlett. Was she okay? He shook his head, returning to the customer on the phone. “It should be ready for you later today, but I’m supposed to tell you that if it’s here for more than a week after completion, you’ll be charged for parking.”

Scarlett blinked a couple of times, adjusting her top. It felt tight for some reason. Oh, and the machine had stopped. She put her foot back on the pedal, gently lowering the device again, and allowing the tyre to finish releasing itself from the wheel. Scarlett’s mind quickly went back to that word, though. Girlbrain. So, it wasn’t just Sapphire?

“I know, but those are the rules, ma’am. Y-yes, you’ve mentioned being a girlbrain already.” Scarlett lurched forward; she’d intended to grab the tyre, but instead caught herself from falling on it. Her hair dangled into her vision, even though she could’ve sworn she tied it back. Her eyelashes fluttered as her brain wrapped around that word, and fizzled at its presence. Girlbrain. Curiosity was taking over quickly. What she thought she could ignore was becoming harder and harder to. What did that word really mean? Who decided it was a word? She stood herself back up, feeling uncomfortable in the flat shoes she was wearing. It would be inappropriate right now, but she wanted to put her heeled boots on.

“Thanks for coming in today, the rota said Josh was supposed to be here. Guess he called in sick.”

“It’s no problem.” Scarlett gave him a slight smile as she looked up, putting the tyre back on the car, but was greeted with her hair; again, falling in her face. With a frustrated sigh, she pulled back from the tyre, frowning as she did her hair into a ponytail for like, the fifth time today. “Oh, Ty,” Scarlett flipped her thick ponytail back and glanced up at him again, lifting the tyre into position once more. “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“The lady on the phone said girlbrain….” Scarlett’s eyes glazed over as the tyre she was holding dropped to the floor, slipping right through her now-red painted nails. She squeaked uncharacteristically as it did, snapping her prematurely out of the fizzing feeling in her brain, and her slight jolt causing her chest to shift in her bra. Did she really need to buy more? Maybe she just needed more support, or something. As she considered this, she cursed and heaved, lifting the tyre with some difficulty as her arms smoothed out; muscles fading to leave nothing more than smooth, dainty, feminine arms.

Tyler, being as perceptive as ever, simply waited for her to continue. She glanced up at him as she grunted slightly.

“Can I get a hand?” She glared, and Tyler nodded, kneeling right beside her dutifully.

“Sorry, I uh…” Tyler noticed the tyre size; this wheel wasn’t exactly huge. If he didn’t know better, he’d think Scarlett was being lazy.

“Thanks.” Scarlett stood up, watching Tyler work the tyre with ease. She hadn’t noticed it before, but Tyler was actually pretty well built. His tanned skin and muscled-up arms could totally pin her down. She couldn’t help but imagine what he would look like as a girl… Wait, was he speaking? Shit. “Sorry?”

“Can you pass me the bolts?” He asked, and Scarlett looked around for a second. Where had she put them… “I don’t have infinite stamina, Scar”

“I’m just trying to remember where I-”

“You’re holding them!” Tyler snapped, adjusting his grip on the tyre as it slipped slightly. She looked down to her hand.

“Oh god, sorry.” Scarlett sighed, getting to work screwing in the bolts. “I just have really bad girlbrain….” Scarlett would have stopped herself if she’d had the foresight to; she knew that was such a sexist thing to say… And then she didn’t, the concept of sexism, misogyny, and female stereotypes all popping away in the fizz that had occupied her brain. Why was she on the floor again? She liked being on the floor when there was a cute naked girl to lick, but next to a car? A car tyre? Ew. Scarlett stood up, oblivious to her bra snapping as she did, but feeling the pressure of her tits and ass against her underwear. “Ow..” She moaned, a blush dusting her cheeks.

Tyler noticed her standing up behind him, and couldn’t help but feel like he’d just been used to do a job that she could have easily done herself. The last time they’d arm-wrestled, he was sure he’d only won because she’d let him. He stood up, and turned around, wondering if she thought she was of a higher station than him or some-HOLY SHIT!

“Are you, like, okay?” Scarlett asked, leaning forward just slightly, and giving the taller man an unrestricted view of her previously inoffensive, now skin-tight uniform. Her cute face bunched into a pout as she looked down to follow his gaze. “What is it?” She stared into her cavernous cleavage and smiled a little, before meeting his gaze again. “Aww… You’re, like, very cute and stuff, but I’m like, not into guys…” She gasped as a sudden realisation hit her fizzing, popping little brain. “But I could totally hook you up with my sister! She’s like, wayyy prettier than me.”

“I-you-I-” Tyler was struggling to form words, trying to rationalize what the FUCK he was seeing, but his attempts were quickly silenced when Scarlett scowled. For a moment, he thought he’d pissed her off, as she took his hand and lead her out back.

“I’m like, only doing this because I’m super horny.” Scarlett whispered, Wiggling herself out of her ripping clothes. “Don’t think this means anything, okay Ty?”

“What the hell are you doing?!” Tyler whispered, freaking out at the whole situation. “Put your clothes back on!”

Scarlett just giggled in response, her voice light and airy. “As if I could. Like, look at this.” She gestured to her tattered clothing. “You think I can wear this? It totes doesn’t fit, like, at all.”

“Maybe they’d still be wearable if you hadn’t just belly-danced your way out of them!” Tyler protested. “Why are you even naked? What the hell is happening?!” It was as he said it that he realised he was staring at a naked, gay woman, and quickly averted his gaze. Scarlett just gave him a confused stare.

“Huh?”

“Huh?! Is that all you can say?” Tyler had had enough. He wasn’t going to be made a fool of. So, he picked up the ruined remains of Scarlett’s uniform, shoved them against her chest and then her against the wall. Scarlett didn’t seem like she was resisting, but the way she was panting told him that she was. “Listen, I don’t know what game you’re playing, but you’re going to stop it right now, or I’m-” Scarlett’s breathing hitched and she moaned lewdly, cheeks flushing red as she squirmed under his hold. Wait… She wasn’t resisting! She was horny! He was horny… He’d been ignoring it, but being so close to her, wielding such power over her…

He couldn’t resist his masculine urges anymore than she could resist being a girlbrain.

Epilogue
“Hiya girls!” Sapphire giggled vapidly. Her birthday had rolled around again, and her sisters were totally happy to meet up again. It was like old times again! Yay!

“Thanksies for the ride hubby!” Violet leaned back in through the window of the car to kiss her husband, before he cupped her face with a smile.

“This past year has been so incredible. I love you babe.”

“Awww, I love you too babe!” Violet giggled, cupping his face and kissing him again.

Sapphire and Scarlett watched with smiles on their faces. The trio rarely wore a frown.

“So, like, how’s your new job going Scar?” Violet asked, taking a seat with her girls outside the quaint cafe, enjoying the stares from random passersby.

“Oh, it’s uh… It’s really hard.” Scar sighed. “My boss is this, like, total hottie and she told me that I have to stop going under her desk and stuff. So, I guess, like-”

“-she wants you to do it out in the open?!” Sapphire gasped, covering her mouth in total shock. Her sister had, like, the BEST job ever, omg.

“Totally! Since we took things out of her office, it’s been, like, sooo hot. She keeps like, yelling at me n stuff, but it totally adds, and it’s just the hottest thing.”

“Sooo, what’s hard about it?” Violet asked, leaning in, eyes twinkling with interest. Scar was like, into girls, which Vi didn’t get, like, at all, but if she just imagined that it was a guy whenever Scarlett spoke, she could totally see where her weirdo lesbo sister was coming from. That’d be super duper hot. She crossed her legs the other way, subtly pressing her thighs together, which wasn’t unnoticed by the bluenette.

“Do you wanna like, use your hand?” Sapphire suggested, and Violet gasped.

“Oh, you’re like, a genius.” She replied, sinking her hand under the table, and under her underwear.

“Oh, you said something?” Scarlett asked Violet’s tits. Her sisters were hot, and she was gay. And like, they were only, like, half sisters or something? Right? For sure.

“I said she’s a genius.”

“Oh, right.” Scarlett responded, flipping her river of a hair over her shoulder and sipping her pumpkin spice latte. “Soooo, what about you?”

“Ugh, I have the most boring job…” Violet sighed, shifting her legs to give herself better access to her nethers. “I’m supposed to, like, not say the word that they told me not to say, and totes like, I dunno, write down a thing whenever someone says it?” She groaned. “The boss says, it’s like, against company penisy or something.”

“Ooh, they have a company penis?” Sapphire’s eyes lit up. “Can I get a job at your place?”

“Do they have a pussy-see?” Scarlett asked. “It’s been a long time since I had a real dick, though…” Scarlett sighed wistfully, and the three moaned softly together as they each pictured a big, throbbing cock.

After a moment of silence, Sapphire’s brow furrowed. “Wait, what’s the word you’re not s’posed to say?”

“Umm…. I like, don’t really remember…”

“Like, at all?”

“Oh wait….” The cogs in Violet’s once-genius brain turned slowly, wading through her arousal at a snail’s pace

“Is it tits? Robin said I couldn’t say tits before he fired me.”

“No, it was…” It was like, right on the tip of her tongue, something to do with girls?

“Was it dick? Pussy? Ooh, what about ass?”

“Ass? Isn’t that, like, just a normal word, though?” Scarlett interjected, biting her lip in uncertainty

“Oh, totally…” Sapphire nodded in agreement. Ass was just a normal word, like, everyone said ass.

“I think it was girlbrain.” Violet smiled as she remembered, before each of them giggled, before their eyes crossed, brains fizzing what little it could, and sending it all down to their nethers. This was the best birthday everrr~.
RiskyRacoon

Re: Girlbrain (BE, AE, Bimbo)

Postby drmordo » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:24 am

Honestly not enough breast expansion on here, so much breast reduction.

I love it.
drmordo

Postby JustOdd » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:16 am

Fantastic story. Well done.
JustOdd

Postby publiccart » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:05 pm

Really good!
publiccart

Return to Stories