The Curse of the Shrinking Bust (BR, Reality Change)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The Curse of the Shrinking Bust (BR, Reality Change)

Postby jpmatrix » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:12 pm

DISCLAIMER: This story has been written with the help of Perchance AI story generator tool

SYNOPSIS: Mark founds that his sexy and until now busty girlfriend Jessica has become flat chested overnight. Furthermore, she thinks that she always had a petite figure. And her photos and clothes have been reshaped into her new body. Even his therapist and their friends think that he’s not seeing reality. Jessica seems to be more outgoing and daring than ever. But Mark’s obsession with boobs led him to an argument with Jessica and to contact with a mysterious sorcerer.

Chapter 10 – Further Investigations.

Mark's eyes fluttered open, taking in the familiar patterns on the wallpaper: a riot of flowers and vines, all rendered in shades of green and red. The morning light streamed through the gap between the curtains, casting a warm glow across the room. He stretched lazily, relishing the feeling of his limbs unfurling after a short night's sleep at the couch.

The sounds of someone in the kitchen awakened him again; it was Jessica, who was making breakfast. She had a way with food that always managed to make him feel loved and cared for, even on days when she might be angry with him.

He approached cautiously, not sure of what will be her mood after the previous night fight, and peered around the corner into the kitchen. The smell of coffee and eggs filled the air, making his stomach growl in anticipation. She seemed to be lost in her own thoughts, her movements a bit more hurried than usual. She was setting up the bread in her new norm domestic attire: a pair of panties, today pink-colored, and nothing else, her hair tied back into a messy bun. He couldn't help but smile at the way she could make even the most mundane task seem so effortless.

"Good morning," he said softly, trying to break the silence. Jessica jumped at the sound of his voice, spinning around to face him with a guilty expression.

"Oh, hi Mark. I uh...I didn't mean to wake you," she stammered, wiping her hands on a cloth. "I just...I wanted to do something nice for you."

Her cheeks flushed a deep red, and Mark felt a pang in his chest. He stepped forward, taking her hands in his. "Jess, you don't have to apologize. It's me who should apologize for last night. I shouldn't have said that remark about your chest." He looked into her eyes, searching for any sign of forgiveness.

She seemed to steel herself before responding, her voice steady. "I know, and I forgive you. I just want us to move past it and be happy together." Her grip on his hands tightened, and he felt a surge of relief wash over him. "I made breakfast because I want us to start the day on the right foot. But I'm in a hurry today. I have an important meeting at work, and I need to get going in fifteen minutes."

Mark nodded, understanding. "Okay, I'll just have something quick and then get moving myself. Thanks for making breakfast, Jess. It's really appreciated." He leaned in to kiss her, feeling the tension between them start to fade. As they pulled away from the kiss, Jessica smiled up at him, her green eyes sparkling.

"You're welcome, babe. Now hurry up and eat before it gets cold!" She turned back to the stove, her movements more relaxed now, as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Mark watched her for a moment before sitting down at the kitchen table. The eggs were perfectly cooked, the toast golden brown, and the fruit arranged artfully on a small plate. He dug in, savoring the delicious meal and the warmth of Jessica's presence in the room.

Jessica sat in front of him, and Mark decided to raise the topic: "I heard you in the bedroom last night. You must be more... silent when you enjoy yourself." He winked, trying to break the tension and bring some levity to the situation. She blushed deeply and chuckled nervously. "Yeah, well, you know... it's just... I felt like I needed to... release some tension," she stammered, looking away.

He nodded, understanding her need for privacy. They ate in companionable silence for a few moments, each lost in their own thoughts. Finally, she cleared her throat and looked up at him. "Okay, so... about tonight. I really want to understand you, but you must understand me. It's not pleasant to hear from your boyfriend that he wants me with big boobs when I'm built like this." She looked down at her bare prepubescent chest. "I can't help how I was made, Mark. I'm just not curvy like other girls. You have to accept that."

He took a deep breath and sighed. "I know, I know. It's just... sometimes I feel like I'm not being honest with myself or with you. I want to accept you for who you are, but I need some time. In my mind you are a different person, and I need some time to get used to that. And I want to understand what I like about you, why I'm attracted to you no matter what your body looks like." He took her hand in his. "I'm sorry if I've made you feel bad. You are beautiful and funny, Jess. I've always found you beautiful."

She smiled, her eyes shining with tears. "I know you mean that, and I love you for it." She stood up and approached him. When she was next to him, she leaned down and kissed him passionately. Her touch was soft and reassuring, and for a moment, he forgot about everything else. The kiss lingered for several seconds before they pulled away. "I just want us to be happy, Mark. Together." She straightened up and walked to the bedroom. "But now I have to go to work. Will I see you tonight?"

Mark nodded. "Yeah, see you tonight. I love you." He watched her leave the room, her hips swaying gently as she walked. He couldn't help but think about how lucky he was to have her in his life. Even though they had their differences, they loved each other deeply. He hoped that they could find a way to navigate through this difficult time together.

He then remembered what was tormenting him. He asked Jessica, raising his voice for Jessica to hear him from the bedroom: "By the way, honey, does the nickname E.Johnson ring you a bell?”

Jessica’s reply came from the bedroom, hearing confused. "E.Johnson? No, I don't think so. Why? Who's that?"

"Someone I read about, and I think you must know him or her".

"Well, Elena's maiden name is Johnson, but she now goes with John’s surname." Jessica thought. "Nevertheless, there are a lot of other first names beginning with E: Emily, Erica, Erika, Eva... No, definitively, it must not be her".

"Are you sure you don't know anyone like that?" Mark pressed on. He felt a sense of urgency building inside him, a need to know if Jessica had been keeping secrets from him. "It's important to me."

Jessica appeared dressed in a formal attire and frowned, clearly puzzled. "I don't know... wait, there was this girl in high school named Emily Johnson. She was friends with some of the popular kids, but she was also nice to me. We hung out a few times. Maybe that's who you mean? Anyway, I must go. Goodbye honey" she said with a kiss before disappearing through the door.

Mark felt his heart sink as he watched her leave. He felt as if he hadn't been completely sincere with Jessica. Technically, he hadn't lied to her, but he had skipped any mention to the chat he’d had the previous night with the Sorcerer.

He couldn't shake the feeling that there was something important he was overlooking. As he sat there, lost in thought, he remembered the nickname E.Johnson. It was driving him crazy, and he knew he had to do something about it. He grabbed his laptop and did a quick search online, hoping to find some information that might lead him to the person he was looking for.

Hours passed, and Mark found nothing. He was about to give up when he stumbled upon an old high school yearbook website. He hesitantly typed in Jessica's school and her name and searched through the yearbook. After flipping through a few pages, he found a picture of Emily Johnson. She must be the same girl that Jessica had mentioned earlier, the one who was friends with some of the popular kids but was also nice to Jessica. In the picture, she was wearing a pendant around her neck, a small silver key on a delicate chain.

With this information, he entered in the deep web and looked for the chat room he had discovered the night earlier. He found it and logged in, nervously typing out a message.

"Sorcerer? Are you there?" He waited, heart racing, for a reply. A few minutes later, a message appeared on the screen.

"I am here. What do you need?"

"Speak to you in private", Mark typed, then waited for a response. A few moments later, the Sorcerer's message appeared.

"Very well. I've created a secure chat room just for us. Click the link below."

A new chat window opened, and Mark found himself face to face with the Sorcerer for the first time. The room was dimly lit, and strange symbols adorned the walls. The air felt thick with a sense of foreboding. The Sorcerer leaned forward, his eyes glinting in the flickering light.

"What's up?" The Sorcerer asked, leaning back in his chair. He took a sip from a crystal glass filled with an amber liquid. "I expected to have to wait longer before receiving any news from you. You seem rather anxious. Is everything alright?"

Mark hesitated for a moment, unsure how much to reveal. "I think...I think I might have found her," he finally said. "Emily Johnson. She's an old Jessica's friend from high school."

The Sorcerer's eyes narrowed in thought. "Are you sure it's the same person who summoned Amara?" he asked. "Has she maintained contact with Jessica?"

Mark hesitated before answering. "I'm not positive. But I think so. She's the only person I can think of who would respond as E.Johnson. Besides, I saw a photo of her with a suspicious pendant" he explained, briefly describing the pendant he had seen in the yearbook. "I think we should summon Amara pretending to be her".

The Sorcerer considered this for a moment. "I'm not so sure that's the best course of action," he said, his voice grave. "Summoning an evil sorceress like Amara is incredibly risky and dangerous. If we're not absolutely certain that Emily Johnson is the one who summoned her in the first place, we could be walking into a trap."

He paused, taking another sip from his glass. "But, if you truly believe that she is the key to finding Jessica, then we have no choice. We must proceed with caution. To make the summoning, we will need a few items, among them a piece of parchment inscribed with the words 'I summon thee' that should be signed by the summoner. We will sign as E.Johnson. In addition, I will cast a spell that will disguise your appearance and make you look like Emily Johnson. However, you must remember to always maintain the illusion. Do not break character, no matter what happens."

"OK, I'll do it, how do we proceed?" Mark asked, his voice wavering with nervousness. The Sorcerer smiled reassuringly, if a bit mischievously.

"You must gather the following items: a pork heart, a lock of hair from the cursed, i.e. Jessica, a copy of Emily Johnson's picture, and a piece of parchment inscribed with the words 'I summon thee, E.Johnson'. Once you have these items, meet me at the abandoned asylum at midnight. Be warned, this ritual is extremely dangerous, and there is a chance that it could attract the attention of other, far more malevolent forces. Are you sure you want to proceed?"

"Sure, as hell! I'm not letting another second pass without doing something about Jessica," Mark declared, his voice shaking with determination.

"Very well, then. See you later tonight at midnight," the Sorcerer said, nodding firmly, and cut the chat. As Mark stood up, his heart raced with a mixture of fear and determination. He knew what he was about to do was incredibly dangerous, but it was a risk he was willing to take for Jessica.

First, he had to get a pork heart.
jpmatrix

Postby drmordo » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:38 am

Oooh, the plot thickens yet again! Hopefully, Jessica will get to thiccen again, too!

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
drmordo

Postby jpmatrix » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:30 pm

DISCLAIMER: This story has been written with the help of Perchance AI story generator tool

SYNOPSIS: Mark founds that his sexy and until now busty girlfriend Jessica has become flat chested overnight. Furthermore, she thinks that she always had a petite figure. And her photos and clothes have been reshaped into her new body. Even his therapist and their friends think that he’s not seeing reality. Jessica seems to be more outgoing and daring than ever. But Mark’s obsession with boobs led him to an argument with Jessica and to contact with a mysterious sorcerer and setup a summoning of a Succubus.

Chapter 11 – The summoning.

The abandoned Asylum stood like a sentinel against the fading light, its towering walls and gaping windows oozing with a history of long-forgotten horrors. Mark's heart raced as he approached the entrance, his hands trembling with anticipation and fear. He hoped that inside this place, behind a rusty, creaking door guarded by whispers and shadows, there would be someone who could help him save Jessica from the curse that had befallen her.

The Sorcerer, a hooded figure clads in robes of deepest black, stood waiting for him at the center of a pentagram with a circle in its center inscribed upon the cold, stone floor. As Mark entered the chamber, the Sorcerer turned to face him, a knowing smile playing at the corners of his lips. "Ah, Mark," he said, his voice echoing through the darkness, "You arrive on time".

The chamber was lit by a flickering fire in the hearth and the soft glow of dozens of candles, their dancing flames casting eerie shadows across the walls. Along the perimeter, various artifacts and arcane tomes were arranged in precise order, their presence adding to the air of ancient knowledge and power that seemed to permeate the room.

"Ah, yes," the Sorcerer continued, motioning for Mark to follow him, "the items you've brought” he said checking a pork’s heart, a lock of Jessica’s hair, a piece of parchment inscribed with the words 'I summon thee, E.Johnson' and a picture of Emily Johnson'. “Very good. Now, let us begin the ritual." He gestured to a large, ornate chest in a corner of the room, its surface etched with intricate designs and glowing with an ethereal light. "Inside this chest," he explained, "lies the grimoire containing the ritual we must perform to summon her. You must assist me in retrieving it."

Mark hesitated for a moment, his heart pounding in his chest. He knew the risks involved, but he also knew that Jessica's future was at stake. He nodded slowly and followed the Sorcerer as he approached the chest.

The Sorcerer gestured grandly, and the chest sprang open with a creak, revealing a leather-bound book nestled within. "This is it," he murmured, picking up the grimoire gently. "Now, we must make our preparations."

As they worked together, the Sorcerer and Mark shared stories about Amara's past, a figure of legend in their world. She was said to be a powerful sorceress who had once brought peace and prosperity to the land, but had been cursed by a jealous rival and turned into a succubus. Trapped in a hidden realm, Amara's spirit roamed the underworld, waiting for someone brave enough to summon her and feed her the magic she needed to break the curse. The magic was transferred by stealing traits from other people, which Mark assumed was the case of Jessica.

"First, we need you to disguise as Emily Johnson," the Sorcerer explained to Mark, gesturing towards the chest once more. "The summoner essence is the key to summoning Amara, and it is vital that we do not reveal your true identity to her." In the chest, Mark found an empty box. "Put her picture on," the Sorcerer instructed, "and I will cast a spell to complete the disguise."

The preparations took about an hour, as the Sorcerer carefully mixed herbs and burned incense to create a potent brew. Finally, he gestured for Mark to stand before a large, ornate mirror. As he spoke ancient words of power, the mirror shimmered and warped, reflecting not Mark's face, but that of Emily Johnson, a young woman who was an old Jessica's friend from high school. The Sorcerer nodded in satisfaction. "The disguise is complete. Now you must wear this pendant around your neck, which contains a small fraction of Amara's essence. It will help to convince her that you are the true summoner."

Mark took the pendant from the Sorcerer, feeling a strange tingling sensation as he touched it. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and saw Emily's face staring back at him. It was uncanny, like looking at another person entirely. He swallowed hard and tried to convince himself that this was just a costume, a disguise. But deep down, he knew that the next few moments would determine Jessica's fate.

"OK, I'm ready," Mark said, his heart racing as he turned from the mirror.

The Sorcerer nodded grimly and motioned for Mark to follow him to the center of the room. There, the large, ornate pentagram had been drawn on the floor, surrounded by candles and burning herbs. The Sorcerer placed the pig's heart, the lock of hair and the parchment in three of the points of the pentagram and then positioned himself at one of the free pentagram's points. He gestured for Mark to take his place at the remaining one.

As Mark stood there, his heart pounding in his chest, the Sorcerer began to chant in a language he didn't understand. The room grew hotter and the air thick with the scent of burning herbs. A low rumble echoed through the floor as if something massive was stirring beneath them.

The Sorcerer raised his hands above the pentagram, fingers splayed, and continued his chant. His voice rose and fell in a hypnotic rhythm, each word sending a shiver down Mark's spine. The candles flickered and danced, casting eerie shadows against the walls.

A column of smoke rose from the center of the pentagram, swirling and twisting like a living thing. It coalesced into a shape, at first indistinct and formless, but gradually becoming more defined. Mark felt a mixture of awe and fear as the figure began to take form.

She was tall, towering over the Sorcerer and Mark, her body graceful and curvaceous, even if she has defined muscles. Her dress showed a lot of skin the color of a healthy tan, her hair a flowing river of blond like gold that seemed to shift and change with every movement. Her eyes, when she finally opened them, were deep pools of liquid saphire, seeming to peer directly into Mark's soul. Her beauty was beyond reason.

"Who are you? Why have you summoned me?" The voice echoed through the chamber, seemingly coming from everywhere at once. It was ethereal and yet possessed a deep, feminine timbre that sent shivers down Mark's spine. He struggled to maintain his composure as he looked at the figure before him, a tall and beautiful woman who seemed to glow with an inner light.

Mark swallowed hard and forced himself to speak. "I am Emily, the summoner. I have brought you here because I need your help."

Amara's eyes narrowed in suspicion. "You say your name is Emily, but I don't recognize you. And I don't know anyone with that name." She paused, studying Mark's face. "Are you sure you're telling the truth?"

The Sorcerer, watching from the sidelines, felt a pang of uncertainty. He had never encountered a situation like this before. The summoning had been flawless, but now it seemed that something had gone awry. He took a step forward, ready to intervene if necessary.

Mark's heart raced as he struggled to keep his composure. He glanced at the Sorcerer, who gave him a reassuring nod. Taking a deep breath, Mark replied, "I understand that you might not recognize the name, but I can assure you that Emily Johnson is my true name. And I came to you a few days ago" - he hesitated for a moment, weighing his words carefully - "to offer you a sacrifice."

Amara's expression was icy. "Time for you mortals is different than for me. A few days could mean centuries for me. But I assure you that the last person who summoned me and offered me a sacrifice wasn't you. And if you think you can trick me into believing that you are someone else, then you are sorely mistaken."

"But I offered the sacrifice of Jessica! You took her breasts and now she's as flat as a boy. And I presume where them are." Mark's voice cracked as he gestured to Amara's ample bosom, his eyes pleading with the evil being to believe him. The Sorcerer, sensing the tension in the air, moved a step closer, ready to intervene if necessary.

"That wasn't you! Jessica was offered to me by Elena!" Amara boomed, her voice echoing through the chamber. "You, Emily Johnson, are nothing more than a pathetic impostor!"

Mark felt disarmed. His heart sank as he realized that their plan hadn't worked, their bluff had been called. He couldn't help but feel desperate and lost. The Sorcerer, sensing the situation spiraling out of control, took a step back, his face grim.

"You're right, I'm not who I said I was." Mark said sincerely, looking down at the ground. "This is who I really am" he said, breaking the Sorcerer's spell and revealing his true face. "I am Mark, Jessica's lover. And I'm here to free her from the curse."

Amara let out a sound laugh: "I am Amara, the Succubus Queen. And you, Mark, you are nothing but a fool." She stepped closer and looked down from her towering height at him. "You think that you can just walk in here, admit to being Jessica's lover, and expect that to change anything?" She snorted dismissively. "Your Jessica was nothing but a pathetic, weak creature, who happened to have nice boobs. But now they are mine. As well as other traits from other cursed women." It dawned at Mark that the spectacular looks of Amara, the Succubus Queen, was the result of her having absorbed the best features from other cursed women. And possibly more than one for each feature, because Jessica's boobs were big, but not as massive as Amara's.

"Not for too long!" said the Sorcerer at Amara's back. He was next to the pentagram now, his hand extended, a golden knife glinting in his grasp. "You have bargained for far too much power, and now you will pay the price!" He then sank the knife in the pork's heart, and as he did, a ripple of energy coursed through the chamber, enveloping them all.

"Nooooooooo!!!!" Amara screamed in agony as the power of the pentagram overwhelmed her. Her body contorted, her flesh twisting and warping under the strain. The Sorcerer held fast, his knife still plunged into the pork's heart, channeling the energy of the ritual. A blinding light filled the chamber, bathing them all in its otherworldly glow.

Mark could feel the air around him crackling with power, and he knew that this was his chance. He stepped forward, his heart pounding in his chest, as he approached the succubus and pushed her into the pentagram while the Sorcerer set fire to the painting on the floor. Amara let out a horrifying shriek as her flesh began to burn, her eyes bulging in agony. The Sorcerer, still standing beside him, nodded in grim satisfaction.

"Do it!" Mark shouted, his voice echoing through the chamber. "End her!"

The Sorcerer nodded grimly and, with a mighty thrust, drove the knife deeper into Amara's heart. The Succubus Queen let out a final, agonizing scream as her body exploded in a shower of black ash and demonic energy. The ash swirled and danced in the air, slowly settling to the ground as the power of the ritual dissipated. When the dust cleared, there was no sign that Amara had ever existed.

The Sorcerer turned to Mark, his face grave. "Well done. You did exactly what was needed. While you kept busy Amara, I chanted the incantation to connect the pork's heart with Amara's and then finished the spell with the sacred knife. Amara is dead."

"You fooled me" Mark said. "Why did you insist on me pretending to be Emily, if it wasn't necessary?"

"It was a little illusion trick to distract Amara while I did my job." The Sorcerer smiled grimly. "She was powerful and cunning, but she underestimated me."

You had to have prevented me from knowing that from the start," Mark said, trying to hide his anger. "You could have told me from the beginning, and I would have been prepared."

"And how would that have played out, I wonder?" the Sorcerer replied, arching an eyebrow. "You would have been less inclined to get close to her, less likely to engage her in conversation. You would have been more guarded, more distant. Amara would have sensed your wariness and become suspicious. The ritual would not have unfolded as it did, and we might not be standing here now. No, it was necessary that you weren't aware of the setup."

Mark nodded, understanding the Sorcerer’s trick, and decided to change the topic. "But what about Jessica?" Mark asked, his heart still racing from the confrontation. "Is she free too?"

The Sorcerer looked solemn. "I'm afraid I can't answer your question. What will happen after Amara's death is unknown. But I hope that Jessica will be free: remember that you put a lock of her hair in the pentagram." He gestured toward the now empty pentagram in the center of the chamber. "That act served as a focal point for the ritual, binding your love for her to the magic. It may have been enough to break the curse. Albeit it could take some time to restore the reality. Maybe until the sunrise."

Mark's heart ached with hope and uncertainty. He turned to the Sorcerer, who had been his only ally in this desperate struggle. "Thank you," he managed to say, his voice thick with emotion. "Thank you for everything."

The Sorcerer nodded solemnly. "You are welcome. Now, I must say goodbye. My part in this is done. You should leave this place and go with Jessica as soon as possible. Maybe you’ll find an unexpected surprise" he said with a wink.

Mark hesitated for a moment, then stepped forward and extended his hand. "Thank you, again. You've been a true friend in a time of great need. If there's ever anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. Will I see you again?"

"I don't think so," the Sorcerer replied with a hint of sadness in his voice. "I have lived a long life, hidden from the world, using my powers only when necessary. But I have grown tired. I think it is time for me to finally rest."

With that, Mark left the asylum and went back to his car, feeling a mixture of relief, sadness, and hope. The night had been a whirlwind of events, and he couldn't help but feel that the world had shifted on its axis. He drove back to her home, where he found Jessica sleeping peacefully, oblivious to the events that had transpired.

She hadn't changed since he had last seen her. The same long, wavy brown hair cascading across the pillow, the same bee stings that she has sported these last days. Mark gently shook her shoulder, careful not to wake her, and leaned in close, breathing in her familiar scent. He kissed her forehead, feeling the warmth of her skin against his lips. He undressed in his underwear and lied next to her, spooning her, his bare chest pressing against her back. His mind raced with the events of the night, but he couldn't help but feel a sense of peace and contentment in this moment. After a few minutes, he fell asleep.
jpmatrix

Postby drmordo » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:09 pm

ARRRGH! I knew it had to be Elena! Hopefully Mark can find another way to help Jessica's breasts grow back!

Looking forward to more! Keep up the good work!
drmordo

Postby Doomlord » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:05 am

Jessica’s breasts have been destroyed. The demon was wearing her breasts at the time she died so they are gone forever.

The mind curse might be lifted but since her attribute wasn’t transferred back before the demon was destroyed her breasts were sadly obliterated, along with all the other girl’s stolen attributes.

The only way they can be resurrected is if there had been a magical conduit opened up right before she was vaporized that transferred all the breasts back to their owners, or at least the last one stolen from, Jessica. She could end up with all the breasts
Doomlord

Postby drmordo » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:30 am

Doomlord wrote:Jessica’s breasts have been destroyed. The demon was wearing her breasts at the time she died so they are gone forever.

The mind curse might be lifted but since her attribute wasn’t transferred back before the demon was destroyed her breasts were sadly obliterated, along with all the other girl’s stolen attributes.

The only way they can be resurrected is if there had been a magical conduit opened up right before she was vaporized that transferred all the breasts back to their owners, or at least the last one stolen from, Jessica. She could end up with all the breasts

That would be insanely hot. He wakes up in the morning to find that Jessica's chest is not only back, but even bigger than before!
drmordo

Postby jpmatrix » Thu May 02, 2024 2:45 pm

SYNOPSIS: Mark founds that his sexy and until now busty girlfriend Jessica has become flat chested overnight. Furthermore, she thinks that she always had a petite figure. And her photos and clothes have been reshaped into her new body. Even his therapist and their friends think that he’s not seeing reality. Jessica seems to be more outgoing and daring than ever. But Mark’s obsession with boobs led him to an argument with Jessica and to contact with a mysterious sorcerer and defeat a Succubus.

Chapter 12 – A new dawn

Mark woke up with a start, the unfamiliar weight of something warm pressing against his groin and lower body. He blinked several times, still half-asleep, as he tried to orient himself. The room was dimly lit, the sheets tangled around his body. He couldn't quite put where he was. And then it hit him. It was his bedroom. And someone was giving him a blowjob.

His heart raced as he looked down to see the source of the sensation. His cock was hard as a rock, standing tall and proud in the face of the talented ministrations being bestowed upon it. The person giving him the blowjob was a woman. Her thick mane cascaded over his lower abdomen in a golden waterfall, tickling his skin as she moved her head up and down, her lips sliding smoothly over his engorged member. He couldn’t see her face, but she didn’t look like Jessica, because his girlfriend was a brunette and this one was a blonde. Her hands gripped the base of his pole tightly, while her tongue darted out to lick and tease the sensitive ridge beneath the head of his cock.

The blonde finally looked up at him, her huge sparking blue eyes meeting his own, and smiled lustily. He could feel himself melting inside as he gazed into those gorgeous orbs, his body responding instinctively to the intense desire he saw burning there. Her lips curled into a sensual smile, and she leaned forward, taking more of him into her mouth as she sucked gently. Her tongue danced across the sensitive ridge of his cock, sending shivers of pleasure through him.

He recognized that face. It was Jessica’s. But she wasn’t the Jessica he was used to. His girlfriend was a brunette with dark green eyes, and they'd been together for years. But this Jessica, this blonde goddess with huge sparkling blue eyes that looked like two oceans, she was something else entirely. Her plump lips and tongue were expertly coaxing his cock to life, her grip on his thighs tight and commanding. He could feel his control slipping away as she worked him over, her mouth hot and wet, her breath hot against his skin.

“Morning, Shorty." Jessica's voice was husky, her breath warm and playful against his skin. He didn’t know why she had called him like that, but he had more important things to pay attention at that moment. Her hands slid up his thighs, gently kneading the muscles as she resumed her expert ministrations. "I thought you might like a little morning wake-up call." She laughed, the sound sending a shiver of pleasure down Mark's spine.

Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock, teasing him mercilessly, as her huge breasts pressed against his legs. They were massive, almost painfully heavy, and they jiggled with every breath she took. They were firm and supple at the same time, the nipples hard and erect dancing on their own. He could feel the warmth radiating from them, and it was driving him wild. Wait! Did Jessica have boobs again?

He couldn’t resist more, as Jessica continued her relentless assault on his senses. Her hands moved up and down his length, her fingers curling into fists as she gripped him tightly, her mouth sucking harder and faster. Her breasts pressed against him, the weight of them almost painful, but in the best possible way. He could feel his control slipping away, the pleasure building inside him, coiling tighter and tighter with every passing second.

He tried to focus on something else, to take his mind off the incredible sensations coursing through his body, but it was no use. All he could think about was Jessica and the way she was making him feel. The way her lips and tongue worked in perfect harmony, her breath hot against his skin. He could feel his orgasm building, growing closer with every stroke of her tongue, every suck of her lips.

As he neared the brink, Jessica sensed it and began to work him even harder. Her hands gripped his thighs tightly, her nails digging into his skin, her mouth sucking harder and faster. Her bosom, huge and heavy, pressed against him, her nipples brushing against his sensitive flesh, sending sparks of pleasure coursing through him. He couldn't hold back any longer.

His body tensed, every muscle in his body coiled tight as a spring about to snap. His hips bucked upward, meeting the rhythm of her mouth and hands, desperate for release. Jessica moaned deep in her throat, encouraging him, her tongue dancing expertly around the head of his cock. His vision blurred; his thoughts became fragmented as he felt the wave of pleasure wash over him in a crashing surge.

Her hands moved up to grip his shoulders, her fingers digging into his flesh as she held him down, her mouth taking him deeper, her tongue swirling around him. He felt his orgasm pulsing through him, felt the hot, salty liquid spurting into her mouth. She swallowed every drop, her throat working expertly as she milked him dry.

As the last tremors of pleasure subsided, Jessica released him, leaning back and standing up, her chest heaving with each breath. Her sparking blue eyes were bright with satisfaction, and there was a mischievous smile playing around her lips. She reached down and gently stroked Mark's cheek with the back of her hand, her touch sending a shiver of pleasure through him.

“I need to pee, but I’ll come back for more of this later, if you know what I mean," Jessica purred, giving Mark's cock one final squeeze before letting it slip from her grasp. She sauntered away from the bed, her hips swaying hypnotically, her long, lithe legs carrying her gracefully as she made her way toward the bathroom. Her breasts were like two pendulous weights, bouncing with each step she took, drawing his eyes and attention inexorably to them. And he couldn't help but wonder if it's just his imagination, or if Jessica really had grown taller as well.

He watched her until she disappeared into the bathroom, then lay there, still breathing heavily, his body tingling from the aftermath of their brief but intense encounter. He couldn't believe how quickly she had brought him to the brink and over the edge. It had been almost too much to bear.

What happened to her? It looked like she had recovered her former tits, and then some. As he lay there, trying to catch his breath, Mark couldn't help but think of what had happened to her in the past few days. He knew that her breasts had never been that big. It looks that Amara’s death not only returned Jessica her attributes, but those others that the succubus had stored in her body.

He must admit that Jessica looked incredible with her blond hair, blue eyes and newfound curves. It's almost as if she had been blessed with an overabundance of femininity. Her boobs were so full and round, they seemed to defy gravity, and the dark aureole surrounding her nipples only served to accentuate their perfection. He couldn't help but wonder how she must feel about this new body, and if she was embracing it as much as he was.

As he lied in bed, lost in thought, his eyes drifted back to the dresser drawer where he had seen her bras in the past, but was occupied by camisoles and shirts the last time he checked. Curiosity getting the better of him, he swings his legs over the side of the bed and walks over to the dresser. He reaches and opens the drawer, revealing a neat arrangement of big-size bras in various shades of colors. But what catches his eye immediately is the bra he bought for her birthday, the one with the lacy black bow in the center. The one she had been wearing when they were to dinner with their friends the night before the “incident”. He picks it up, holding it to his face, inhaling deeply the scent of her perfume that clings to it.

He turns it over, examining the tag, and his breath hitches in his throat as he sees the size clearly embroidered on it: 36G. He can't believe it. He bought a 36DD, but Jessica's breasts are even bigger than they used to be. He wonders how she manages to carry them all the time, if she hides them or maybe she doesn't even try. Maybe she likes showing them off now, flaunting her newfound femininity. He finds himself imagining her walking down the street, head held high, her chest thrust forward, her breasts bouncing with each step. He pictures her in the mirror, unhooking her bra, letting them fall free from their constraints, reveling in the weight and fullness of them.

As he stands there, lost in thought, he feels a soft touch on his shoulder. Startled, he spins around, and see his now blonde and blue-eyed girlfriend looking down at him with a mischievous glint in her eye. "What are you doing with my bra, Shorty?”

He's momentarily speechless, his eyes locked on her breasts, which are now even fuller and perkier than before their shrinking. She steps closer, and he realizes that her once average-height girlfriend has now her chin at his eye level, and he is positive that she’s barefoot. She must be at least 10cm (4 inches) taller than him, maybe more. It was as if she had been stretched out, like one of those tall, willowy models from the fashion magazines, but with huge breasts. She towers over him, her long, shapely legs ending in a pair of lace-trimmed light-blue panties. Her face is flushed from the heat of the bathroom, and she's wearing a playful smile that sends a shiver down his spine.

He now understands his newfound nickname. He is not short with his 1m75 (5’9), but he is dwarfed by her towering figure. "I-I was just looking at it," he stammers, trying to come up with an excuse. "It's so pretty."

Jessica laughs, a soft, melodic sound that makes his heart skip a beat. "Well, you bought it to me, so you can't look at it whenever you want." She steps even closer, until their bodies are practically touching. Her breasts brush against his collarbones, sending a wave of heat through him. "But…" she continues, lowering her voice to a husky whisper, "… I wonder if you’d rather go for round two..." She trails off, leaving the sentence unfinished, her eyes fixed on his.

He nods dumbly, unable to tear his gaze away from her. She leans down, her hair cascading over his chest like a waterfall, and her lips meet his in a slow, sensual kiss. Her tongue darts out, teasing his lips apart, and he opens his mouth, allowing her to explore his mouth with reckless abandon. As their kiss deepens, he feels her hands on his shoulders, guiding him back towards the bed.

Their bodies crash together, skin slapping against skin, and she breaks their kiss, gasping for air. He watches, mesmerized, as she gets rid of the panties and straddles him, her hips rolling in a slow, sensual rhythm. Her breasts sway with each movement. She leans forward, bracing herself on one hand, and reaches down with the other, taking him in her hand, guiding him to her wet, needy entrance.

He moans as she slowly sinks down on him, her weight pressing him deeper into the mattress. Her breath hitches, and she closes her eyes, throwing her head back in ecstasy. She begins to move, rocking her hips back and forth, her breasts bouncing with each thrust. He can feel her muscles tensing beneath his fingers as she approaches her climax. He speeds up, meeting her thrust, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony.

Their skin glisten with sweat, and he can feel the heat emanating from her body. He watches in awe as her breasts bob up and down, her nipples hard and pebbled. He reaches up to cup one in his hand, rolling it between his fingers as she leans forward, her breath hot against his neck. "That's it, baby," he whispers, "let go."

Her hips speed up, her movements becoming more urgent as she nears the peak. He matches her pace, feeling his own release building inside him, only that he's discharged once yet. He watches as she closes her eyes, arching her back, and he knows she's there. Her muscles tense, and she lets out a long, low moan that vibrates through him. He feels her walls contract around him, and with a groan of his own, he realizes he has tied the match. One orgasm all.

But the performance has not finished. He watches as she comes back to reality, her breathing slowly returning to normal. She looks down at him, her eyes glassy with pleasure, and he can see the desire still simmering in their depths. He reaches up, cupping her breast once more, rolling her nipple between his fingers. She gasps, arching into his touch.

"Are you ready for more?" he whispers, his voice hoarse. She nods, her blue ponds never leaving his, and she begins to move again, thrusting into him with urgent strokes. He feels her hips rise to meet his, their bodies in perfect rhythm. Her breath comes in ragged gasps, her fingernails scratching lightly against his chest. He can feel the tension building within her again, and he knows she's close again.

He leans up, capturing her lips in a deep, passionate kiss, his tongue dancing with hers. Her moan vibrates against his mouth, and he feels her body shudder beneath him as she climaxes once more. This time, it's like a wave crashing over him, the sensation spreading through his entire body. He thrusts hard, feeling himself release into her, their bodies moving as one.

She collapses forward, her weight pressing him into the mattress. Their breaths are ragged and labored, and sweat glistens on their skin. He runs his fingers through her hair, enjoying the feel of it as it clings to his wet skin. He looks up, meeting her eyes, and sees a mix of satisfaction and relief there. He smiles, brushing a stray hair from her face.

“Not bad, Shorty. You were pretty good there." Jessica said. “But I wonder if you can do it again."

She lifts herself off him, slowly sitting up on the edge of the bed. He watches, mesmerized, as she leans forward, supporting herself on one elbow. With her free hand, she reaches down between her legs, stroking herself gently. He feels a pang of desire seeing her so wanton and uninhibited.

She looks over her shoulder at him, her blue eyes sparkling. "Your turn," she says, a teasing note in her voice. "You got your hands free. Show me what you've got."

He sits up, his erection subsiding. He reaches out, tracing a finger along the line of her jaw before running it through her hair. Her breath catches, and she closes her eyes, tilting her head back slightly. He leans in, kissing her neck, his tongue darting out to tease the sensitive skin there. His other hand finds its way down to her breast, squeezing gently before moving lower still, over her stomach and between her legs.

She arches into his touch, her hips moving restlessly. He groans, feeling her wetness coat his fingers. He slides a finger inside her, slowly at first, but gaining speed as she gasps for air. Her muscles grip him tightly, and she throws her head back, letting out a moan. He presses a second finger inside her, stretching her, and she cries out, her body tensing beneath his touch.

His fingers continue their relentless pace, and he watches as she nears her third climax. He speeds up, thrusting his fingers in and out of her in time with her strokes. Her breath comes in ragged gasps, and her nails dig into her own skin. With a sharp cry, she comes, her body shuddering violently beneath him. He watches, mesmerized, as she loses control, her pleasure radiating outward in a wave.

He presses his lips to her shoulder, feeling her body relax against his hand. He withdraws his fingers, knowing that he's ready again. With one swift motion, he rolls her onto her back, positioning himself between her legs. She looks up at him, her blue eyes still glassy from the aftermath of her orgasm, and nods. He runs his hands up her sides, cupping her breasts, before lowering his head to take one nipple into his mouth.

He positions himself, guiding his erection to her entrance. She's still wet from their previous lovemaking, and he slides easily inside her. He groans as he feels her tightness grip him, her muscles squeezing in time with his thrusts. He begins to move, lost in the rhythm of their bodies. She wraps her legs around his hips, urging him deeper, and he can feel the intensity building within him.

Her nails scrape lightly against his back, leaving trails of pleasure-pain that heighten his senses. He looks down at her, watching her face contort with pleasure, and feels a surge of possessiveness course through him. Her lips are parted, her breath coming in short gasps, and he can't help but be mesmerized by the way she looks when she comes.

He picks up the pace, thrusting deeper inside her, feeling their bodies slide against each other in perfect harmony. The sound of their skin slapping together fills the room, and he can feel the tension building within him, threatening to explode. He leans forward, capturing one of her breasts in his mouth, sucking roughly as he thrusts, seeking release.

She arches her back, her fingernails digging into his shoulders as she meets his rhythm, her breath coming in ragged gasps. He can feel her muscles tightening around him, and with a final thrust, he cries out, his release coursing through him. His hips buck violently as he empties himself inside her, and he collapses forward, burying his face in her neck.

“Ok, Mark, you’re wonderful. Oh, God, that's it, that's it...I can feel you, feel you, feel you...so big, so warm, so...right...there...in...me...Oh, Mark, you're filling me up, making me feel so full...so complete...I love the way you make me feel...so...alive...”

Her words send a shiver down his spine, and he groans, thrusting into her one final time as he feels himself empty completely. He collapses on top of her, their sweaty bodies sticking together, his weight pressing her into the mattress. He can feel her heart racing against his chest, and he takes a deep breath, savoring the taste of her skin on his lips.

“I suppose I’ve sucked every last drop out of you, haven't I?" she teases, running her fingers through his sweaty hair. “But you have your tongue yet. Use it on me. Show me how much you want this; how much you need me."

He groans, rolling onto his side to face her, and he presses their bodies together, feeling her warmth against his skin. He leans down, trailing his tongue along her collarbone before moving up to suckle at her neck. She arches her back, her nails digging into his shoulders, and he can feel her heart race beneath his palm.

He slides his hand down between their bodies, cupping her softly over her shaved mound. She's already wet again, and he rubs her gently, circling her clitoris with his thumb. She moans, her hips moving against his hand, and he can feel her body tightening in anticipation. He moves his other hand up to cup her breast, teasing her nipple with his thumb.

He continued going south, kissing her stomach. He paused for a moment, taking in her scent, the feel of her skin beneath his lips. He moved lower still, his tongue flicking out to tease her entrance. She moaned, arching her back off the bed, and he felt her inner muscles clench around his tongue. He thrust his tongue deeper, tasting her wetness as he probed. Her fingers tangled in his hair, urging him on, and he could feel her growing wetter, more eager for him.

He pulled back slightly, licking his lips before moving up between her thighs. He parted her folds with his fingers, revealing her tight, swollen folds. He circled her clitoris with his thumb, feeling the small, hard nub beneath his touch. He deepened between her legs, using his tongue to explore her intimately, teasing her until she was writhing beneath him.

She cried out, her hips bucking off the bed as a new orgasm washed over her. He continued to lap at her, drinking in her essence as she quivered and shuddered beneath him. When her breathing finally began to steady, he moved up her body, kissing her neck, her collarbone, her breasts. He rolled onto his back, pulling her on top of him, their sweat-slicked skin sliding against each other.

He watched her, admiring the way she moved, the way she held herself. Her eyes met his, and there was a fire in them that made his heart race. She leaned forward, her breasts brushing against his chest as she trailed her fingers down his abdomen. He arched into her touch, but his cock was incapable to stir again. It had been drained of all its energy and passion during their lovemaking.

“You’re incredible, do you know that?" she whispers, cupping his face in her hands. “People teases me for having a boyfriend shorter than me, but I never minded. I mean, nobody understands me like you do. Who cares about height when I have this?" She runs her fingers down his chest, over his stomach, until she reaches the tip of his spent cock. She smiles down at him, tracing circles around the head with her finger, making him shiver. “Besides, nobody makes me come five times in a row like you do. " She assured him, leaning in to kiss him softly. “And every day, I wake up thanking the gods that I have you."

Her words send a shiver down his spine. He pulls her closer, burying his face between her boobs, inhaling her scent. She feels so right in his arms, so perfect. He doesn't want this moment to end. He doesn't want her to ever leave his side. He knows they have obstacles to overcome, but he's determined to fight for them. For her.

After a few minutes likes this, he feels her body tensing again. She leans forward, kissing him softly before climbing off the bed and walking over to the bathroom. He watches her, admiring the way she moves, the sway of her hips. She turns on the shower, adjusting the temperature until it's perfect, and then steps under the stream of water. The sound of the water running drowns out the rest of the world, creating a cocoon of privacy around them.

He follows her into the bathroom, his mind already beginning to catalogue the details of her naked body beneath the spray of warm water. She reaches for the soap, lathering it up between her hands before turning her attention to his chest. Her fingers glide over his skin, spreading the soap and water across his muscles. He groans, arching into her touch. She moves lower, washing his stomach and then his legs. He steps closer, pressing his body against hers as she washes his cock. He admires her stature. “How tall must she be?" he thought, tracing the curve of her hip with his finger.

“Can you reach the sponge and lathe my back, please?" she asks, tilting her head back to let the water rinse her hair. He grabs the sponge, wetting it before he runs it over her back, massaging the muscles there. She sighs, leaning into his touch. He moves lower, washing her ass and then her thighs. Her legs are so long, it's almost impossible not to wrap them around his waist as he reaches between them to wash her feminine folds.

“It’s wonderful having a giant girlfriend," he teased, watching her face in the mirror. Her eyes narrowed playfully as she turned around to face him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her wet body pressing against his. He could feel her heat through the thin film of water that still covered their skin.

She smiled down at him, her lips curving into a playful smirk. "Well, it's not all fun and games, but I don’t complain" she retorted, nibbling on his lower lip. He let out a soft moan, deepening the kiss as he slid his hands down her back, cupping her ass. She moved closer, grinding against him, her huge orbs pressing his upper chest. He could feel himself igniting a fire inside him, and wished he could do more, but he was really drained.

"I don't know how you do it," he whispered, running his hands up and down her back, feeling the smooth skin beneath his fingertips.

She laughed, tilting her head back to let the water run over her face. "It's just... I love you. It makes me feel invincible."

He smiled, tiptoeing to kiss her. "I love you too," he whispered, his lips brushing against hers. "But is your turn to make breakfast," he teased, nipping at her bottom lip.

She rolled her eyes, but she couldn't help but smile. "Fine, Mr. Romantic. But after breakfast, we must go see Paul and Elena, remember?" She stepped back, her body pressing against his as they soaped each other up one last time.

He nodded. "Yeah, I remember. I just want to spend a little more time with you first."

“It’s beginning to be late; you know. You can stay a few more minutes, while I cook breakfast, Okay?” She said with a smile, stepping out of the shower and wrapping herself with a large towel. She walked toward the bedroom, her hips swaying enticingly with every step. He followed her with his eyes, feeling his heart race in anticipation of what was to come.

The smell of breakfast filling the air, he finally mustered up the energy to leave the shower and join her in the kitchen. She had already set the table, plating two perfect sunny side up eggs, crispy bacon, fluffy pancakes, and a side of fresh fruit. He couldn't help but marvel at her efficiency as she moved around the kitchen, pouring orange juice and brewing coffee. But what keep his eye was that she maintained her lasts days attire: only her panties and nothing else to cover her top. He found himself distracted by the way her bare boobs swayed and danced with every movement. One thing was watching Flatty Jessica’s version on the kitchen, but seeing this Busty Amazonian Jessica move around was another level of arousal.

She glanced down at him, her cheeks flushed. "You like the breakfast?" she asked, her voice playful. He couldn't help but chuckle as he took in the delicious aroma wafting from the stove.

"It smells amazing, as always," he replied, taking a seat at the table. "But I have to admit, I can't stop looking at you." She grinned, moving to sit across from him. Her body language was relaxed, confident, yet inviting. He felt a familiar heat in his chest, a longing to be closer to her.

As they ate, they talked about their plans for the day. Jessica said: "I'm looking forward to meet Paul and Elena, and have the chance to speak with her. She's been so busy with work, and I really want to catch up with her." The name of Elena made Mark shiver, but he tried not to show it. He knew what she has done, but he doesn't know how the relationship is going in this new reality, so he decided to let Jessica talk about it.

"You know, she's considering getting implants," Jessica said casually, picking up another piece of bacon. "She says that has always felt self-conscious about her natural B-cups. And Paul is willingly to pay for it." She paused, watching him for a reaction, and then followed on "I can't understand why you should go under the knife for that. It's cruel".

Mark felt a strange mixture of emotions: anger, and disbelief. "Really?" he managed to say, trying to keep his voice neutral. "I didn't know that. Paul hasn't told me."

"I bet that Paul is pressing her about it. He's always been the kind of guy who wants his girl to look a certain way, hasn't he?" Jessica said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "It's unbelievable how some men drool over big boobs".

"Well, let's say that I don't have problems with the size of your breasts… anymore" he said, looking into her eyes, "you have more than enough to make anyone jealous. And you shouldn't worry about what Elena thinks, she's probably just jealous too." He leaned in closer, his voice lowering. "I mean, it's not like you have to worry about me looking at other women with your kind of assets, right?" His hand moved to brush against her bare breast, gently squeezing it.

The conversation flowed effortlessly, punctuated by laughter and teasing. He found himself completely lost in her eyes, forgetting everything else around them. She was perfect in every way, and he couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of love and gratitude for her.

“I could get used to this”, he mused, and finished his breakfast.

THE END
jpmatrix

Postby jpmatrix » Thu May 02, 2024 2:48 pm

Well, that's all folks.

This has been my first experience as a writer. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I did.

I'd appreciate your feedback. Thankyou drmordo, allthosecurves and Doomlord for your support after some of the chapters.
jpmatrix

Postby drmordo » Thu May 02, 2024 3:39 pm

A wonderful story. I'm glad Mark and Jessica got a happy ending, even if it wasn't quite the ending Mark expected!

Looking forward to your next one!
drmordo

Postby allthosecurves » Fri May 03, 2024 1:57 pm

Great story! I really enjoyed reading your take on the idea and running with it.

Thank you for writing and sharing it with us! I'm looking forward to reading whatever you have planned next!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Previous

Return to Stories