The Curse of the Shrinking Bust (BR, Reality Change)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: The Curse of the Shrinking Bust (BR, Reality Change)

Postby drmordo » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:48 pm

Oh, this confrontation is gonna be something to see! I hope Mark can set things right and restore to Jessica what she's lost. I wonder if earlier, the seeds of a little doubt might have been planted in her mind. They need water to grow...
drmordo

Postby jpmatrix » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:50 pm

DISCLAIMER: This story has been written with the help of Perchance AI story generator tool

SYNOPSIS: Mark founds that his sexy and until now busty girlfriend Jessica has become flat chested overnight. Furthermore, she thinks that she always has been happy with her petite figure. And her photos and clothes have been reshaped into her new body. Even his therapist and their friends think that he’s not seeing reality.

Chapter 7 – Partying with the girls

Mark, Paul, and John stopped their chatting turned to watch as Jessica, Elena, and Sara made their way to the bar after shopping at the mall. Jessica, dressed in a baggy sweater and jeans, led the trio. Her long hair fell in waves around her shoulders, framing her delicate features. As they approached the group, Mark felt a mixture of relief and unease wash over him. He was glad they were here, but he couldn't help but wonder if they would understand what he was seeing.

"Hey guys!" Jessica exclaimed cheerfully, throwing her arms around Mark in a familiar embrace. Marks felt the lack of any curves against his chest, confirming his suspicions that there were no more changes, but tried to push the thought aside as he greeted his friends. "Hey, what's up?" he asked, turning to the others.

"I need to go to the bathroom".

Sara and Elena, both dressed in tight-fitting dresses that accentuate their curves, approach the group with flirty smiles on their faces. They exchange greetings and hugs with John and PaulMark, Paul, and John stopped their chatting turned to watch as Jessica, Elena, and Sara made their way to the bar after shopping at the mall. Jessica, dressed in baggy sweater and jeans, led the trio. Her long hair fell in waves around her shoulders, framing her delicate features. As they approached the group, Mark felt a mixture of relief and unease wash over him. He was glad they were here, but he couldn't help but wonder if they would understand what he was seeing.

"Hey guys!" Jessica exclaimed cheerfully, throwing her arms around Mark in a familiar embrace. Marks felt the lack of any curves against his chest, confirming his suspicions that there were no more changes, but tried to push the thought aside as he greeted his friends. "Hey, what's up?" he asked.

"Not much, just got back from the mall," Jessica replied. "We had a great girls day". Elena was greeted with a warm embrace from Paul, while Sara kissed John for more than a friendly greeting. They were dressed with outfits contrasting with Jessica's. Elena was wearing a tight red dress that accentuated her figure, while Sara's black dress showed off her atlethic body.

Jessica glanced around before leaning in conspiratorially. "But in this moment, I really need to go to the ladies' bathroom. Do you know where it is here?" she asked, looking at Elena. "Oh, yeah, it's just over there," Elena replied, pointing in the direction of a nearby hallway. "It's pretty easy to spot."

"Don't worry, I'll come back", Jessica said with a wink. "In the meantime, could you get me a beer, please?" she asked while she made her way towards the hallway.

"Hey, that's Alex from work!" Sara spotted a familiar face across the room. "I'm going to greet her" and made her way over to her co-worker. Meanwhile, Paul and John exchanged glances. "We'll go to get the drinks," Paul offered, gesturing for John to follow him.

Elena watched Paul and John leave the group to the bar to get the drinks, but their eyes linger on Mark, "Well, it's just the two of us" she trailed, taking in his obvious discomfort. "Hey Mark, what's up?" Elena asks, playfully nudging him. "You seem a little off today. Do you miss something?" She says with a teasing grin.

Mark looks at her, unsure of how to respond. He knows he should just play along, but something feels off. He can't shake the feeling that something is different about Jessica. He finally said, "Well, I was just talking to the guys about...you know...usual guy stuff." He trails off, wishing he could just confide in her.

Elena laughs, her eyes sparkling. "Oh really? What sort of 'guy stuff'? You know you can tell me anything, Mark." She leans in closer, her boobs rubbing lightly on his arm. They can't be considered big, but they're now definitively bigger than the current Jessica's. Her breath tickles his ear as she whispers, "Especially if it has anything to do with us girls."

Mark looks at her, feeling a mixture of appreciation and confusion. He can't help but notice the contrast between her figure and Jessica's. Her hips sway subtly as she moves, drawing his attention to her slim form. He takes a deep breath, trying to focus on what she's saying. "Well," he begins, hesitantly, "I guess I was just wondering...if you've noticed anything different about Jessica...her...you know..." He trails off, feeling even more uncomfortable bringing it up.

Elena tilts her head to the side, her expression growing more curious. "Different? Hmm...Nothing special... Oh wait! I've learnt today that she never wears bras, so..." She pauses, pursing her lips as she thinks of Jessica. "But she always was tiny, so she actually doesn't need them, right?"

As Elena speaks, Mark can't help but notice the way her breasts move beneath her tight dress. The fabric stretches across them, accentuating their subtle forms. He clears his throat, trying to focus on what she's saying. "Well, I mean...it's not just that. I mean, she just seems...happy been so petite and all, but I remember she's...I don't know...". Mark is confused thinking of his former busty girlfriend.

Sara, who had returned from chatting with Alex, approached the group with a fresh drink in her hand, oblivious to the fact that Paul were gone to get one for her. She glanced at Mark, then Elena, and caught the flirtatious undertone in her non-verbal language. She placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Hey, you okay, Mark?" she asked, her voice low but steady. "You seem a bit out of sorts."

Mark looked at Sara, grateful for her support. He took a deep breath, trying to sort through his thoughts. But his glance drifted to her perky breasts, noticeably fuller than current Jessica's. He could feel the heat rising in his cheeks. Everyone is now bigger than Jessica, he thought. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just...thinking about Jessica, I guess." He paused, glancing around the room. "I don't know. It's just...she says she's always been so petite; you know? But I remember her being...bustier."

Elena laughed, her boobs jiggling lightly beneath her dress. "Well, you can always check under her shirt, if you want to be sure!" She nudged him playfully, a teasing smile on her lips. "But I'm sure she's still just as cute and petite as ever."

"But what if I say that she used to be bigger than the two of you combined?" Mark said, still confused. "I remember her being... really busty." He paused, trying to find the right words. "It's just... I don't know, it's hard to imagine her as being so small now."

Elena raised an eyebrow, her expression curious. "Really? You think she used to be bigger than me?" She glanced down at her chest, then back up at him, a playful smirk on her lips. "I don't think so, but maybe we should compare..." she leaned closer "and you could know for sure what a real woman looks like, huh?" Her breath brushed against his ear, sending a shiver down his spine.

Then Jessica returned from the bathroom, and Elena immediately shifted her attention to her friend. "Hey Jess, you were gone so long! I thought you were going to miss the party!" she exclaimed, her voice tinged with false cheerfulness. Mark couldn't help but notice the way she was looking Jessica up and down, her eyes lingering on her chest before moving down to her hips and thighs. It was clear that she was trying to make Jessica feel self-conscious about her new petite figure.

Jessica, on the other hand, seemed unaffected by Elena's comments. She smiled at her friend and stepped next to Mark. "I'm sorry I took so long. The line was crazy," she explained, adjusting her clothes. "So, how's the party going so far? I think I want to dance" she asked, glancing around the room.

Mark nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's been pretty good. The music's really good here" he said, glancing back at Elena. She was still watching Jessica, her expression unreadable. He couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable with the way she was acting.

"OK, let's go then," Jessica said, taking Mark's hand and leading him onto the dance floor. She started bouncing up and down to the beat, her petite figure moving gracefully in sync with the music. Mark couldn't help but notice how confident and sexy she looked, her new, smaller figure seeming to perfectly fit her.

As they danced, he glanced over at Elena, who was still standing by the bar, watching them with a calculating expression on her face. Something in her eyes made him feel uncomfortable, and he couldn't help but wonder what her angle was.

Jessica seemed oblivious to Elena's scrutiny, lost in the music as she swayed and moved her body against his. Her petite frame felt good in his arms, and he couldn't help but admire the way she danced. He couldn't help but compare her to Elena, who had a more curvaceous figure.

"I love going crazy dancing at these parties," Jessica gushed while jumping high, her cheeks flushed from both the exertion and the alcohol. "It's so much fun letting loose and just moving to the music!" She spun around, her petite body spinning so fast that her sweater lifted slightly, revealing the lacy edge of her black panties. Mark couldn't help but feel a rush of desire surge through him as he watched her, her movements so graceful and confident.

Elena, however, was no longer standing by the bar. She had slided up next to Mark, her body pressed against his. Her breath was hot against his ear as she whispered, "Jessica's really getting into it tonight, isn't she?" There was a taunting edge to her voice that made Mark's skin crawl. He glanced over at Jessica, who was still oblivious to Elena's presence.

"She's always been a great dancer," Mark replied, trying to sound nonchalant. He could feel Elena's breasts pressing against his arm, and he could tell she was intentionally arching her back to get his attention.

Jessica continued to dance with abandon, her petite body moving with the rhythm of the music. She seemed oblivious to the tension building between Elena and Mark. Mark couldn't help but feel guilty as he watched her, knowing that Elena was trying to provoke him.

Mark shifted uncomfortably under Elena's gaze. He didn't want to talk about Jessica like this, especially not with Elena. "I don't know, Elena. I'm just having fun dancing with her right now."

Jessica finally noticed Elena standing nearby and gave her a small wave. She asked Elena to join her on the dance floor, but Elena declined, saying she couldn't follow Jessica's rhythm. "These would rebound too much," she said, indicating her breasts, "and with this dress I'd probably finish with a wardrobe malfunction." There was a hint of bitterness in her voice that Mark didn't miss.

"Well, I haven't that problem," Jessica laughed, her petite frame swaying gracefully to the beat. She glanced over at Mark, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Small girls rule! We can dance and swing and jump and twirl without worrying about rebounds or wardrobe malfunctions." She winked at him, her lips curling into a playful smile.

Mark couldn't help but feel a surge of admiration for Jessica. Despite her diminutive bosom, she possessed an irresistible confidence that seemed to draw everyone around her. In contrast, Elena's words and actions felt more calculating, her seductiveness laced with an undercurrent of aggression. He wished he could spend more time with Jessica, just dancing and enjoying her company without the weight of Elena's presence looming over them.

As the night wore on, the mood in the bar began to wind down. People started filtering out, saying their goodbyes and promising to see each other again soon. Jessica glanced over at Mark, her eyes sparkling with mischief, and motioned for him to come with her. "Let's go," she said, grabbing his hand. "It's time to go home."

Elena, who had been hovering nearby, caught the exchange. Her expression turned sour as she realized that Jessica was about to leave with Mark. She approached them, her heels clicking on the floor as she walked. "Oh, hi Elena," Jessica said cheerfully, giving her friend a hug. "We were just about to say goodbye to you and head home."

Mark felt uncomfortable under Elena's gaze. "Where are the others? I want to say goodbye to them too," he said, hoping to buy some time. He glanced around the bar, trying to spot their other friends.

"They've got a table over there." Elena said, pointing across the room. "I thought you were coming back with us." Her voice dripped with sarcasm.

Mark turned back to Jessica, feeling torn between his friend Elena and his girlfriend who he was actually enjoying dancing with. He hated how Elena could make him feel guilty, even when he was doing nothing wrong. "Well, we just wanted to say goodbye to everyone. Just a minute, okay?" He smiled at Jessica reassuringly.

They made their way through the crowd to their friends' table, waving and exchanging goodbyes. As they approached, Jessica pulled Mark closer, her hand slipping into his. He felt her warmth and her energy, and it was hard not to get swept up in it. She leaned in and whispered, "Just remember, I want to go home early. Okay?" Her eyes twinkled with mischief and determination.

Mark nodded. "Yeah, of course." He squeezed Jessica's hand gently. "Hey guys, we're heading out." They all exchanged hugs and promises to meet up again soon. As they started to leave, Jessica turned to Elena one last time.

"It has been great spending the day with you, Elena. The shopping and all that stuff." Her voice was sweet, but there was an edge to it that Mark hadn't noticed before. Jessica's eyes flickered briefly to him, as if to make sure he was paying attention. Elena smiled tightly in response, not quite meeting Jessica's gaze.

Finally, they walked arm-in-arm through the crowd. Jessica led him out of the bar and onto the quiet, tree-lined street. The cool night air felt refreshing after the warmth of the party, and Mark found himself enjoying the leisurely pace of their stroll.

As they walked, Jessica leaned in close to him, her body pressed against his. Her breath tickled his ear as she whispered, "I had a lot of fun tonight, Mark." Her voice was husky, laced with the lingering effects of alcohol.

Mark smiled, feeling a warmth spread through his chest. He enjoyed the way Jessica moved so confidently, her petite frame swaying with each step they took. It was a stark contrast to Elena's more aggressive approach earlier in the evening. "Me too," he replied, his voice softening. "I'm glad you came with me."
jpmatrix

Postby drmordo » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:30 pm

Okay, so reading this chapter and reading the first chapter again, I have a theory: Elena is behind the sudden disappearance of Jessica's bust. She was clearly very jealous in the first chapter and now she's trying to seduce Mark with her own tits now that she's bigger.

I have nothing solid on that, but she was more jealous than Sara was and I think that might have caused her to want to take away Jessica's advantage, so to speak.

Looking forward to more!
drmordo

Postby jpmatrix » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:02 am

DISCLAIMER: This story has been written with the help of Perchance AI story generator tool

SYNOPSIS: Mark founds that his sexy and until now busty girlfriend Jessica has become flat chested overnight. Furthermore, she thinks that she always had a petite figure. And her photos and clothes have been reshaped into her new body. Even his therapist and their friends think that he’s not seeing reality. Jessica seems to be more outgoing and daring than ever.

Chapter 8 – Come back home

The air was thick as Mark and Jessica stepped out of the bar, the sounds of laughter and clinking glasses fading into the night. The neon signs above their heads cast an ethereal glow over the sidewalk, the colors blending into a hazy orange hue that seemed to envelop them in a warm, yet unsettling embrace. Mark couldn't shake off the feeling that something was off, that this version of Jessica, the one who seemed so happy and outgoing tonight, was somehow not quite the same woman he had known before. It was as if she had become a different person, someone who was enjoying his life a little too much, a little too loudly.

He thought of Elena demeanor at the bar when she approached him. She couldn't confront the former busty Jessica, but she felt superior to the current flatty Jessica in the hotness scale. He remembered her smile, the way she looked at him with those green eyes, so full of confidence and desire. He wondered if she was interested in him despite being in a relationship with Paul. It was a tempting thought, but he quickly pushed it aside, knowing that he was committed to Jessica.

They walked back to their apartment in silence, each lost in their own thoughts. Once inside, Jessica immediately said: "I'm tired, I think I'll go to bed" and begun undressing. First came her sneakers, then her jeans, and with a swift movement, the sweater, and the shirt underneath it, were together out as well, neatly folded on a chair next to the kitchen table.

Wearing only her panties she went to the fridge to get a drink, her slim body moving gracefully as she walked. She opened the fridge and asked: "Do you fancy a beer?"

"Why not?" Mark answered. "Yeah, sure. That'd be nice." She bent to grab two beers from the bottom shelf. Her ass was on full display, round and perfect. The dim light from the kitchen made it look even more enticing. Mark couldn't help but admire her from where he sat. It seems to be confirmed that panties are the only mandatory cloth for Jessica to wear at home.

She opened the beer, poured it in a glass and turned around to hand it to him. "Here you go, Mark. I hope this will help you relax." His eyes fixed on her. He felt a sudden turn-off when he saw again the mosquito bites her former lustful boobs had turned into. In mode autopilot, he took the cold beer and nodded; but Jessica caught his glance: "Are you okay, Mark?" she asked, handing him the cold beer and turning again to pour one for herself.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he replied, trying to focus on the conversation. He took a swig of the beer, enjoying the coldness as it slid down his throat. "You know," he began, feeling more and more confused, "I feel like I want to read. I took a book from the library" - he gestured towards the book on the table - "I'm just going to sit here for a while, if that's okay."

Jessica nodded, taking a long sip of her beer. "That sounds like a good idea. You go ahead, I'll just finish my beer and will go to remove my make-up and brush my teeth."

She sat on the couch next to him, her legs stretched out in front of her. The dim light from the living room lamp cast a warm glow on her body, emphasizing her curves. Mark watched her, fascinated. He couldn't help but feel a pang of loss when he thought about the changes in her appearance. It was as if she had become a different person, somehow.

She took another sip of her beer and finished it in one go. Then, she stood up and stretched, her back arching gracefully. To Mark, the movement made her lack of breasts even more noticeable, emphasizing her boyish figure. She picked-up her clothes and went to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Mark returned his attention to the book, marveling at its ancient leather cover and the intricate drawings that adorned it. The book seemed to glow in the soft light from the lamp, as if it were alive with secrets just waiting to be uncovered. He opened it carefully, fearing that a single wrong movement might damage its delicate pages.

The writing was in a style he had never seen before, but he couldn't resist the urge to read on. The more he read, the more he began to understand that this was no ordinary book. It was a book of spells, written by a long-dead sorcerer. As he turned the pages, he saw images of powerful magic unfolding before his eyes: ancient rites and rituals, summoning of demons and spirits, and the creation of objects of great power.

Jessica emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later, her face scrubbed clean, and her hair gathered in a ponytail. There was a predatory smile on her face, and her eyes seemed to glow in the dim light. "Honey," she purred, walking up in front of him and bending down. "In fact, I'm not so tired. I just want to make you feel good." Her breath tickled his ear, sending shivers down his spine.

He tried to focus on the book, but it was becoming increasingly difficult with Jessica so close to him, wearing only her sexy panties. She straddled his lap, her weight pressing down on him, and leaned in until her micro-tits were almost touching his face. Her skin was warm and soft, and he could feel the scent of her perfume filling his nose, making it difficult for him to think clearly.

Jessica began to grind her hips against him, moving slowly at first, but gradually picking up speed. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, and whispered in his ear, "Tell me what you want, Mark. Tell me how you want me." Her words sent a shiver down his spine, and he instinctively reached for her boobs. But they weren't the wobbly jugs he was used to feeling; instead, he found himself with his hands flat on her chest, feeling the tiny protrusion of her nipples under his palms. He froze for a moment, confused by this sensation. It was the first time that he has tried to play with her current endowment.

"What's wrong, honey?" she purred, sensing his uncertainty. "Don't you like my body?" She giggled playfully, and he felt a pang of guilt wash over him. Of course he should find her attractive; she was his girlfriend. But something was different tonight. Something was off.

He missed her boobs. That's what Mark thought as he tried to focus. It wasn't that he didn't like her, or her body, it was just that something was off. Something was different tonight. It felt like he was with someone else, not with Jessica. He wanted to tell her that, but he couldn't bring himself to say it.

But Jessica wasn't going to give up so easily. She unbuttoned his shirt and trailed down his chest with her tongue, licking and nipping at his skin, before finally coming to rest on his stomach. She looked up at him with hooded eyes and said, "Maybe you need something else." Then, without warning, she bit down on his belt buckle, tearing it loose. Before he could react, she had undone his pants and pushed them down, revealing his dick.

Mark felt a surge of arousal as Jessica took his cock in her hand, stroking it slowly. Her grip was firm but gentle, and she leaned in, taking him into her mouth. He couldn't believe how good it felt, how natural. The former big-boobed Jessica seldom did this, but this new, titless version seemed to be an expert. He closed his eyes, lost in the sensation, trying to forget the nagging feeling that something wasn't quite right.

But he couldn't forget. Despite she continued to suck on him, her hand began to move faster, and her lips vibrating against his skin, he couldn't ignore the feeling that something was off. He tried to focus on Jessica's efforts, but the nagging sensation persisted. He couldn't reach an erection.

"I'm sorry honey, I can't seem to...," Mark started, his voice trailing off as he tried to explain the unexplainable. His mind was still fixated on the thought that something was off. The woman who was currently giving him the best blowjob of his life shouldn't be this easy to reject. But try as he might, he just couldn't muster up an erection.

Jessica paused for a moment, sensing his discomfort. She removed her lips from his cock and looked up at him, concern etched on her face. "Is it me? Did I do something wrong?"

Mark shook his head, feeling a mixture of shame and frustration. "No, it's not you. It's me. I... I can't explain it. I just can't seem to get into it tonight."

Jessica's face fell, and she sat up. "I'm sorry, Mark. I don't understand. What's happening to you?" She reached out to touch him, but he pulled back, feeling embarrassed and confused. "Jessica, I..." he blurted "...miss your boobs. I need you to have them back."

Jessica's heart sank. Her eyes widened in surprise and then she looked annoyed, trying to make light of the situation. "Oh, honey. You don't mean that. You're just stressed out. It's not about my boobs." But the look on his face told her that it was. He wanted her with big tits.

"Mark, I don't want you to do this because you think you should," she said softly, her voice barely audible. "I want you to want me for who I am, not because of what I look like."

He looked at her, his expression conflicted. "I'm sorry, Jess. I never meant to make you feel like that. It's just... it's been so hard, seeing you like this.” he said, pointing at her prepubescent-like chest. “I miss the way you used to be."

Jessica's heart ached at his words, but she knew she had to be strong. She wanted him to love her for who she was, not for her breasts. "I'm trying to understand, Mark. It's okay. But I've always been like this. I don't know why you do think I had big breasts, because I've ever been the smallest girl in the room. It's just... it's who I am." She paused, gathering her thoughts. "I've had to learn how to compensate for my lack of size. And it wasn't easy, believe me. But I did it. And that's me, Mark.” She then suddenly changed her tone: “But if you insist with being with a busty Jessica, then I guess you can sleep tonight in the couch."

Her words stung him. He knew she was right, but the desire for her old self was overwhelming. He wanted to take her in his arms and tell her everything would be all right, but he couldn't find the words. He felt like a failure as a man.

Jessica stood and stormed to the bedroom. She returned to throw him his cushion and slammed the door after her.

Jessica sat on the bed; her hands clenched into fists at her sides. She felt a mixture of anger, hurt, and frustration welling up inside her. She had never expected Mark to react this way. She had always thought they had a strong connection, a deep understanding of each other. But now, it seemed like all of that was being torn apart by his sudden obsession with big boobs.

She wanted to cry, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Besides, she had come back from the bar really horny, and she needed to take care of that, either with Mark or without him. She began to stroke her bare breasts, feeling the soft skin against her palms. They may be small, but they were extra-sensitive, and she knew just how to make herself feel good. As she touched herself, she tried to push Mark out of her mind, to focus on the sensations in her body. She wanted to show him that she could still be desirable, even without big boobs. Her nipples hardened almost immediately, and she could feel the heat building between her legs. She closed her eyes, focusing on the sensation, trying to forget about Mark and his impossible demands.

Jessica lay back on the bed, arching her back slightly as she continued to caress her breasts. Her fingers danced over her nipples, teasing them, pinching them, drawing out a wave of pleasure that spread through her entire body. She felt a tingling sensation between her legs, a growing ache that threatened to consume her. She wanted release, wanted to feel the intensity of her breasts as they brought her to the brink of ecstasy.

Her breath came faster, shallower, as her orgasm began to build inside her. She threw her head back, letting out a moan that seemed to echo through the room. Her right hand travelled down to her wetness, slipping easily into her underwear. She began to stroke herself, her movements becoming more urgent as the pleasure intensified. Her left hand continued to dug deeper into her breasts, her nails scratching at the tender skin beneath her nipples, rolling them between her fingers. With each passing second, the pleasure intensified, spreading like wildfire through her veins.

Jessica arched her back off the bed, her body tensing as the wave of ecstasy washed over her. She screamed, the sound so loud and primal it seemed to shake the very foundations of the apartment. Her muscles clenched tight, and for a moment, she was sure that she could feel every nerve ending in her body alight with sensation.

Her orgasm finally began to subside, leaving her gasping for breath and covered in a fine sheen of sweat. She lay there for a moment, savoring the afterglow, the warmth that spread through her body from the tips of her breasts to the very core of her being.

Jessica sat up, her eyes still glassy with desire, and looked around the room. She felt a pang of regret for the argument with Mark, but deep down, she knew that she couldn't change who she was any more than he could. Her tiny tits were just a part of her, and she would always find pleasure in them, no matter what anyone else thought. And she had needs, too.

She stood and went to the mirror, trying to compose herself. As she looked in the mirror, she saw the residual flush in her cheeks and the satisfied glow in her eyes. She couldn't help but smile to herself. It was strange how something that had once been a source of insecurity had become a source of strength and self-discovery.

Jessica walked back into the bed, her steps lighter than before. She heard Mark muttering something under his breath, but she didn't pay attention. She knew that he was still upset, but she couldn't help feeling a sense of freedom and liberation.

She curled up on her side and closed her eyes. The softness of the sheets and the gentle rocking of the bed lulled her into a deep sleep. In her dreams, she was once again at the bar, surrounded by men who couldn't keep their eyes off. She felt wanted, desired, and she reveled in the attention.
jpmatrix

Postby drmordo » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:51 pm

Interesting how Jessica came to distract him as he started reading through that book. Mark's hope of getting Jessica's breasts back where they belong is in those pages, I'm sure of it!

Can't wait for more!
drmordo

Postby allthosecurves » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:18 am

Really enjoying the story! Great job on these latest chapters!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby estebanarg » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:42 am

amazing story! maybe mark mistakenly makes Elena's breast even bigger?
estebanarg

Postby jpmatrix » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:33 pm

SYNOPSIS: Mark founds that his sexy and until now busty girlfriend Jessica has become flat chested overnight. Furthermore, she thinks that she always had a petite figure. And her photos and clothes have been reshaped into her new body. Even his therapist and their friends think that he’s not seeing reality. Jessica seems to be more outgoing and daring than ever. But Mark’s obsession with boobs led them to an argument.

Chapter 9 – Further Investigations.

After Jessica slammed the door of the bedroom, Mark settled in the couch, stared again at the cover of the book, and read its title once more: "The Chronicles of the Eternal Flame". Then he opened it and began to flip the pages. The words danced in front of his eyes, with strange spells and legends. After a few minutes, he heard some noises from the bedroom. It was Jessica. He hoped that she would forgive him in the morning. A night's arrest sleeping on the couch was punishment enough.

At first, he thought that she was crying, but then he realized that she was moaning. And that the moans became more insistent and louder. He was about to go check on her when he clearly heard that she was not moaning in pain, but in pleasure. Intrigued, he got up and slowly walked towards the bedroom door. He had no doubts: she was masturbating. A pleasure cry filled the hallway: she had just reached her climax. And judging by the volume, it was a big one.

He felt guilty for eavesdropping on her but couldn't help but feel aroused by the sounds. His heart raced as he imagined what she was doing to herself. He listened intently, trying to pick up any more sounds from the bedroom. After a few more moments of silence, he began to wonder if she was done. He hesitated, unsure of what to do. Should he go back to the couch and try to get some sleep? Or should he knock on the bedroom door and see if she was okay?

Finally, he muttered “What the hell!” and decided to return to the couch and resume his reading. As he lay down, he couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions: guilt, curiosity, and arousal. He tried to focus on the book, but images of Jessica masturbating kept intruding into his thoughts. He wondered if she would be willing to talk about it in the morning. Perhaps they could explore this newfound side of their relationship together. Or maybe it was better left as a secret fantasy.

He decided to concentrate on the reading. After a while, he found a clue: a tale of a powerful sorceress named Amara who had been cursed for eternity, doomed to wander the earth, her beauty and allure stripped away.

In order to survive, Amara had learned to siphon the desirable traits from others, leaving them with nothing of what they had once been. It was a desperate act, but it kept her alive. The book went on to describe a ritual that could be performed by a Conjurer, someone who had mastered the art of summoning Amara.

The more Mark read; the more pieces of the puzzle began to fall into place. He realized that Jessica must have been the target of one of these rituals. Someone had conjured Amara and made her steal Jessica's attributes, leaving her with no memory of her former self. Well, not only that, but reality has been rewritten and reshaped to fit this new version of events. Jessica's old shots and footage show now an ever flat-chested woman, even her clothes seem to fit her new figure better. And everyone's remembering her with nothing up there. Well, everyone except himself.

But who would do such a thing? Why had they targeted Jessica? And why could he be the only one to still remember her as she once was? These were questions that plagued Mark's mind as he closed the book, his mind racing with possibilities.

He knew that he couldn't confront Jessica about what had happened, not until he had more information. Carefully, he placed the book back on the table, and he couldn't help but wonder if there was any way to reverse the curse that had been placed upon Jessica. Was there a way to return her to the woman he had fallen in love with, or was she doomed to remain forever changed? The answers, he knew, had something to do with this texts of "The Chronicles of the Eternal Flame."

Now that he knew what to search, he rebooted his laptop and started surfing the web. After hours of research, he found several ancient histories and legends of people who supposedly had experienced similar events to Jessica's. They had all been targeted by someone who had conjured Amara, and their lives had been irrevocably changed. Some had lost their beauty, while others had lost their talents or abilities. The stories were heartbreaking, and it was clear that Amara's curse was not one to be taken lightly.

But all these stories were dated long ago. Nobody had reported any recent incidents of Amara's curse. He needed to find something else.

Then, while he was browsing a particularly dark corner of the Internet, he stumbled upon a chat room dedicated to the occult. In there, he found several people discussing about Amara's legend and her supposed victims. They were talking about a ritual that could be performed by someone with a strong connection to the victim, someone who knew their deepest desires and fears. Amara could take advantage of that connection and be summoned back to the world, but only for a short time. The ritual required the sacrifice of the victim's most cherished possession, as a tribute to Amara.

Mark's heart raced as he realized that Jessica could be the most recent victim of this heinous curse. The person who had summoned Amara should be someone close to her, someone who knew her. The more he read, the more pieces of the puzzle fell into place. Mark needed more information, so he decided to participate in the chat group:

"Hey, I'm new here. I've been researching Amara and her curse" he began cautiously.

"And how's that?" a user with the nickname of The Sorcerer replied, clearly amused.

"Well, I'm interested in the legend of Amara and the consequences of summoning her. I've read about the requirements, but I was wondering if the effects are as real as they tell. Can the victim be truly cursed or is it all just superstition?" Mark asked, genuinely curious.

The Sorcerer tapped darkly. "Oh, the effects are very real. I have seen it once with my own eyes, felt it in my own hands. Amara's curse is no mere superstition. It's a force of nature, a being which feeds on the essence of those it touches. As for the consequences... well, let's just say that those who she chooses to visit are never the same again. They are cursed and stripped of their most valuable trait, that which makes them most stable and secure in their existence."

Mark was intrigued, but also a bit unnerved. "So, what happened to this person you knew? Did they manage to break the curse?"

The Sorcerer paused for a moment, and Mark was desperate waiting for the return. It finally arrived. "No, I'm afraid not. In fact, the curse seemed to grow stronger with each passing day. The person I knew became a shadow of their former self, consumed by Amara's power. Eventually, they disappeared from my life entirely."

Mark swallowed hard. "That's... that's terrible. So, what can I do if I suspect that someone close to me has been cursed by Amara? How can I help her?"

This time, the answer came quickly: "Not here. Open a private chat and we'll resume there." The Sorcerer's profile disappeared from the screen.

Mark hesitated for a moment. He knew that engaging in private conversations with strangers from the Internet was risky, but he felt a desperate need to understand what was happening to Jessica, and he felt that he had found someone who could help him. With a deep breath, he accepted the invitation and opened a private chat with The Sorcerer.

The chat window appeared on his screen, and he began to type. "So, The Sorcerer, I'm here. How can I help my friend who I suspect is a victim of Amara's curse?"

There was a brief pause before The Sorcerer replied. "I apologize for my earlier abruptness. I am not one to share such information lightly. However, if you truly believe your friend is under the curse, that means that there's hope for her yet."

"And why is that?" Mark asked, his curiosity piqued. He felt a sense of urgency to understand what he could do to help Jessica, but also a certain level of trepidation. He was treading into unfamiliar territory, and the stakes were high.

"Because the curse is really powerful, and the reality shifts with it. The past is changed, and nobody, even the victim, remember how life was before. It's like living in an alternative reality, where everything is different."

"That's exactly what's happening!" Mark exclaimed, a shiver running down his spine. "Jessica's appearance has changed drastically, but nobody remembers her former self. Even her pictures and videos have changed."

"Well, that's not accurate" the Sorcerer replied, correcting him gently. "It's not that nobody remembers her former self. It's that the reality itself has changed around her, so that people only remember the new version of her. And it's not just her appearance that's different, but her personality as well. In essence, she's become a completely different person. And as you've noticed, even her past has been altered to fit her new self."

Mark took a deep breath, trying to process this information. "So, what you're saying is that I need to convince Jessica that she's been cursed, and help her remember her old life?"

"No, things don't work that way," the Sorcerer replied. "Remember, the reality itself has been altered. Trying to convince her of the old life would only make her resist your efforts."

Mark's mood darkened as he considered the Sorcerer's words. "So, nothing can be done to help her?"

"I haven't said that" the Sorcerer replied.

Mark felt intrigued. "So?"

The Sorcerer seemed to hesitate for a moment before continuing. "In what we talked about, there is a detail that you have not noticed. And it's an important one: if you have come to me, that's because you remember the previous reality."

"What do you mean?" Mark asked, confused.

The Sorcerer's reply was slow and deliberate. "You're the only one who remembers the old reality. And because you do, there's a chance you can help to break the curse."

Mark felt a surge of hope. "How?"

The Sorcerer seemed to consider his words carefully. "Because Amara’s curse is cruel: only when the cursed has a love link with someone else, and this love is because of the very trait that Amara takes, the loved will remember the previous reality. Thus, the curse in a way also affects the loved one. In other words, the person who summoned Amara intended to hurt you as well."

Mark felt a chill run down his spine. "So, someone wants me to miss her former self as much as possible? That's... cruel." He paused for a moment, trying to process the implications.

"Indeed. But that's only possible because of the stolen trait. Do you know what that is?" The Sorcerer asked, his tone slightly condescending.

Mark felt ashamed and was reluctant to answer the question. But there were too much at stake. With trembling hands, he typed: "Her boobs... She used to have big ones, easily the biggest in our group of friends, but now she has absolutely nothing to speak of. It seems that Amara took them away from her."

The Sorcerer understood. "Yes, that must be the trait she stole. And it's because you love them that you remember her as she was. It might be creepy, but that gives you a chance to break the curse."

Mark felt a newfound sense of determination. "So, what do I need to do?"

The Sorcerer made a long pause before type the answer back. "First of all, you need to find out who summoned Amara to cast the curse. Then, you yourself will have to summon Amara pretending be he or she. And finally, you must fight with Amara and win. If you do that, the curse will be broken. But be warned, the fight against Amara will be difficult and dangerous. You must be prepared for anything."

Mark knew that what the Sorcerer had laid out for him was no easy task, but it was the only chance he had to restore Jessica. With a deep breath, he typed: "I'll be ready."

Mark thought of who could have summoned Amara. He had no clue, but he decided to return to the deep web and investigate everyone who was close to Jessica. It didn't take him long to find out that someone has been asking for Amara in several forums and chats, and that person seemed to be very close to Jessica, because he or she gave some details about her personality. This person used the nickname E.Johnson, but he couldn't find out who might be.

He looked at his watch. It was already late, and he needed to get some sleep. Tomorrow would be a long day. He couldn't afford to make any mistakes. Jessica and he had been betrayed, and that needed to be reversed. But first, he needed to find a way to make sure Jessica was safe. He decided to go to lay in the couch and gather his thoughts about E.Johnson.
jpmatrix

Postby drmordo » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:40 am

Oooh, the plot thickens! Mark better bring his A Game when taking on Amara, she sounds like a challenge.

Also, E. Johnson, eh? Hmm... I wonder if someone we know who's name begins with an E is actually the guilty party? It would explain why Elena's bust size didn't change despite her casting the summoning spell.

Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
drmordo

Postby allthosecurves » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:35 am

Very interested to see where things go from here! I wonder what it means exactly to fight against Amara.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories