The Curse of the Shrinking Bust (BR, Reality Change)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

The Curse of the Shrinking Bust (BR, Reality Change)

Postby jpmatrix » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:02 am

DISCLAIMER:
This is my first attempt to write a story. In addition, English is not my mother tongue, so I needed some help. I found it with the Perchance.org AI story generator. Please, be gentle with my grammar.
This story is inspired in an idea from allthosecurves at the Iggy's Breast Reduction Festival post and the video Ghost Tits.
-------

Chapter 1 – A wonderful dinner

The stars shone bright above the darkened sky, a million pinpricks of light dancing to the rhythm of the universe. Mark stood on the balcony of his luxurious apartment, inhaling the heady scent of jasmine that wafted in from the garden below.

He was dressed to impress in a crisp, white shirt and dark slacks, his wavy hair neatly combed back. As he surveyed the view, he felt a sense of contentment wash over him. His girlfriend, Jessica, was inside, putting the finishing touches on her own outfit in the bathroom. She was gorgeous, with full, round breasts, and long, silky hair that fell down to her waist. The dinner party they were attending tonight was with some of their closest friends, and Mark was looking forward to seeing everyone.

"Honey, are you ready! I don’t want to be late!" Jessica called from inside the bedroom while she was clasping the hooks of her bra and adjusting the huge cups into her breasts. "You know how impatient John can be when he's waiting for us!". Her voice was laced with impatience, but there was also a playful undertone that Mark found irresistible. Her curvaceous figure moved gracefully as she stepped through the room to the closet in her black lacy underwear. Mark knew very well that set, it was his present for Jessica’s last birthday, and that needed a little quest at the laundry basket to know which sizes she wore: 36DD for the bra, and S for the panties. “A mismatch” the saleswoman said with a surprised face.

"And can you please help me choose an outfit? I can't decide between these two." She added, holding up with her left hand a red, strapless dress that hugged her curves and with her right hand a lime green top with a deep lowcut neckline that showed off her cleavage. "What do you think, Mark?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

Mark approached Jessica while he admired her figure. "Baby, your body is so perfect, I don't think it matters which outfit you choose." He grinned, his heart racing at the sight of her. "But if I had to choose, I'd go with the top and the black leather pants. It's sexy, yet classy at the same time."

Jessica giggled, her eyes sparkling with delight. "You're such a charmer, Mark." She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. "Thank you for always making me feel so beautiful." She then turned around and disappeared into the closet, her long, slender legs disappearing under the leather of her pants. As she searched for the perfect pair of shoes, she inadvertently gave Mark a tantalizing glimpse of her round, perfect ass clad in the leather as a second skin. His breath hitched as he struggled to keep his composure. "Which shoes should I wear, Mark?" she purred, her voice low and sultry. "These black pumps or these red stilettos?"

Mark cleared his throat, trying to focus on the task at hand. "I think the black pumps would go better with the outfit, babe." He tried to sound casual, but there was a noticeable quiver in his voice. "They'll make you look even taller and more elegant."

Jessica smiled, her green eyes sparkling with happiness. "Thank you, Mark. I think you're right. The black pumps will be perfect." Yet in her bra, she leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips, her tongue dancing with his, and her ample breasts brushing his chest. The kiss left him breathless, and he could feel the heat rising in his loins. As they pulled away, Jessica reached for the black pumps and slid them onto her feet. She stood up, teetering slightly on her high heels, and turned around to face him.

The lime green top clung to her figure like a second skin, revealing her toned abs and the volume of her forms in the lacy bra beneath. Her long, silky hair fell down her back in a sensual wave, framing her delicate face. The black leather pants hugged her curves, accentuating her feminine figure, and the black pumps added a touch of sophistication. Jessica took a step toward him, and he could feel his heart race in anticipation.

"Oh, you know what would really complete this outfit?" she purred, running her hands up his chest and over his shoulders, her long, manicured nails scratching lightly at his skin. "A little bit of your cologne. It would drive everyone else at the party wild with desire." With a wink, she leaned in and inhaled deeply, her breath warm against his neck.

Mark chuckled, feeling a mixture of desire and pride well up inside him. "Well, I suppose I could let you have some of that." He reached for the cologne on the vanity and sprayed a bit onto her neck and chest, letting his fingers linger on her warm skin for a moment longer than necessary. The scent filled the room, and he couldn't help but breathe it in deeply himself. "There, that should do it."

Jessica smiled, her green eyes sparkling with delight. "You're so good to me, Mark." She stepped back, giving him a full view of her figure in the lime green top and black leather pants. She slowly turned around, her hips swaying hypnotically, and walked toward the door. "Shall we?"

Mark followed her out of the bedroom, his heart pounding in anticipation. The air was thick with desire as they descended the stairs, the scent of their passion lingering in the air. The sound of their heels clicking against the hardwood floor echoed through the house, announcing their arrival.

The restaurant was elegant yet cozy, the perfect setting for their intimate evening together. The dim lighting cast a warm glow over the tables, and the soft jazz playing in the background created the perfect ambiance. Mark waved at his friends John and Paul, and their girlfriends Sara and Elena.

As they made their way to the table, Jessica leaned into Mark's side, her arm brushing against his, her heels clicking in time with his steps. The men exchanged hearty greetings, slapping each other on the back as they took their seats, while the women air-kissed and giggled, trading compliments on each other's outfits.

Sara and Elena were dressed in simple, yet elegant dresses that accentuated their individual styles. Sara, tall and with long, raven hair, wore a knee-length cocktail black dress that hugged her modest curves before flowing out at the hem. Her black heels added a few inches to her already impressive height, making her the center of attention whenever she spoke or moved. Elena, on the other hand, was shorter and more petite with a mousy figure. Her dress was burgundy, mid-thigh length with an enticing lowcut and revealing toned legs. Her dark hair was pulled back into a sleek ponytail, showcasing her delicate features and large, expressive eyes. Both women were wearing minimal makeup, allowing their natural beauty to shine through.

It was evident that neither Sara nor Elena could compare with Jessica in the chest area. They both were B-cups at most, while Jessica's voluptuous figure was several letters ahead in the alphabet. The lacy bra that Jessica was wearing under her lime green top did little to hide the volume of her breasts. As they all talked and laughed, it was hard not to notice how Jessica's breasts swayed gently with every movement she made. Even Mark found himself inexplicably drawn to them, his gaze wandering over to her cleavage every now and then.

The waiter appeared at their table, taking their drink orders. John and Paul went with a bottle of cabernet sauvignon, while Sara and Elena opted for a chardonnay. Mark, on the other hand, was in a celebratory mood and ordered a bottle of champagne. As the waiter popped the cork, the effervescent wine filled the air, making everyone's heart race with anticipation.

The conversation flowed effortlessly, moving from work to travel to current events. Jessica expertly steered the conversation back to herself. Her green eyes sparkled as she spoke, and her laughter filled the room. It was clear that she was the center of attention at the table, and Mark couldn't help but feel a surge of pride. He reached across the table, squeezing her hand reassuringly.

As they ate, the waiter kept their glasses filled with champagne. The alcohol loosened tongues and inhibitions, and soon enough, Jessica was regaling the group with stories from her past. She told them about her time as a secretary at a law firm, how she'd always dreamed of being an actress but was too shy to pursue it. She spoke candidly about her failed relationships and how she'd finally found happiness with Mark. The women at the table hung on her every word, fascinated by her life story. Even though they'd known her for years, they felt as though they were hearing it for the first time.

Before they ordered the desserts, the girls decided to go to the bathroom together. As they stood up, Jessica took a deep breath and adjusted her lime green top, making sure her lacy bra was still in place. The movement caused her breasts to sway gently, drawing everyone's attention once again. Mark couldn't help but feel a surge of possessiveness as he watched his girlfriend walk away.

As they waited for the girls to return, Paul leaned in close to Mark and whispered, "Dude, you know you're lucky to have her. Not only is she gorgeous, but she's smart and funny too. And those boobs!" He winked, taking another sip of his wine. John, feeling a bit tipsy ans desinhibited, chimed in, "Yeah, man. Those things are like a work of art. I mean, look at how they sway when she walks, how they fill out her top... It's enough to make a guy go crazy." They both shared a knowing laugh, glancing over at Jessica's empty seat at the table.

Mark, under the alcohol effect as well, felt a surge of pride at their words. He reached across the table to clasp his hand with Paul's and John's, grinning broadly. "Yeah, I know. It's incredible. I mean, she's smart, funny, gorgeous... and those boobs! They're just incredible." He let out a low laugh, feeling a thrill run through him at the memory of how they looked in her lacy bra, how they swayed when she walked. "It's like they're made for me. Like they were meant to be mine."

Meanwhile, the girls are at the bathroom retouching their make-ups. Sara said: "That dress suit you very well, Elena. And you look to have more up top today... Do you wear a push-up?" She giggles.

Elena giggles as well, feeling a bit flattered. "Yes, it's just my new bra. You know, I've been wanting to show off a bit more cleavage." She adjusts her black lace bra, making her breasts appear even fuller. "You should try it. If you want, I could lend you another day. To know what is it".

Jessica overheard this conversation and couldn't help but smile. She always loved hearing other women talk about their bodies and their desire to feel sexy and confident. But she also loved to subtly show her superiority in the bust department.

Jessica adjusted her top in front of the mirror, making sure that the sheer volume of her boobs was evident to Sara and Elena. She turned to them with a sultry smile and said, "Well, if you ever need some inspiration, you know where to look." Her voice was low and seductive, causing both women to blush.

Elena was the first to react: "Well, Jessica, I'm afraid I can't lend my bra to you. Your boobs are just... well, they're... incredible." She blushed deeply, unable to find the right words.

Sara chimed in, "Yeah, no offense, Elena, but Jessica's boobs aren't in our league. I mean, look at them. They're perfect."

Jessica smiled modestly, but she couldn't help but feel a thrill of satisfaction at their words. She knew that she had a unique figure, and it was nice to be appreciated by her friends. "Well, thank you, girls. I'm glad you think so. But you know, it's not just about having big boobs. It's about feeling confident and comfortable in your own skin."

"Yeah, but I think it's easier when you have something like this to work with," Elena added, gesturing towards Jessica's chest again. They all laughed, sharing a moment of camaraderie and appreciation for their unique beauty.

As they continued to chat and fix their makeup, the conversation naturally drifted back to Jessica's breasts. Sara, still fascinated by their perfection, asked her how she managed to keep them so full and firm. "Are they real?" she inquired, leaning in conspiratorially.

Jessica chuckled, her cheeks flushing slightly. "Why, thank you for asking. Yes, they are indeed real. I've always been blessed with these babies," she said, cupping her breasts through her top.

Elena couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. She had always been self-conscious about her smaller chest, often feeling like it was the one thing holding her back. "I wish I could say the same," she sighed, gazing longingly at Jessica's chest. "It has to be amazing having a rack like that. I'll do anything to have a pair of boobs like yours."

Jessica smiled understandingly, knowing that Elena was only half-joking. "Oh, come on now, Elena. You have a great body yourself. You're beautiful just the way you are." She placed a reassuring hand on Elena's shoulder.

Jessica continued, reaching behind her back to adjust the straps of her bra. "In fact, I've always been self-conscious about my breasts, actually. They grew early, and I was always a bit insecure about them. But I've found a few tricks over the years. First, I try to wear bras that offer good support, are really comfortable and don't dig into my skin."

"And what about the push-up effect?" Elena asked, curious. "Do you wear a special type of bra for that?"

"No, actually," Jessica replied. "I don't really need one. My breasts are naturally quite full, so a regular push-up bra doesn't do much for me. Instead, I focus on finding bras that are well-fitted and comfortable."

"But, Jessica," Sara followed on, "how do you keep them looking so perfect? They never seem to droop or lose their shape, no matter what you wear. And they must weight a ton!"

Jessica chuckled: "Well, I do take care of them. I make sure to eat right and exercise."

Sara couldn't help but feel a newfound curiosity about Jessica's breasts. "I've always wondered," she began, leaning in conspiratorially, "do they ever get in the way? Like, when you're running or playing sports?"

Elena giggled. "Oh, they must. I mean, I know mine do sometimes. It must be even worse for you, Jessica."

Jessica shrugged, carefully reapplying her lipstick. "To be honest, they can be a bit of a nuisance sometimes. They bounce around a lot when I'm running, and they can get sore after a workout. But I've learned to adapt. I just make sure I wear the right sports bra and take it easy on the high-impact activities."

At this point, they all fell silent, lost in their own thoughts about the joys and challenges of having large breasts. They finished in the bathroom and resumed to the table.

The waiter returned with their desserts, a delectable assortment of cakes and pastries artfully arranged on a large platter. Jessica's eyes lit up as she surveyed the selection, already imagining which treats she would choose. "Oh, my goodness. This looks amazing!" she exclaimed, her mouth watering.

Sara giggled, "Well, you know what they say... save room for dessert." She winked at Jessica, who rolled her eyes good-naturedly.

Eventually, the check arrived, and they all pitched in to pay. As they rose from the table, Mark couldn't help but feel grateful for this group of people who had become like family to him. He looked over at Jessica, who was saying goodbye to Elena and Sara, her hands on their shoulders as she leaned in to whisper something in their ears. She turned back around, her eyes meeting his, and smiled. It was a smile that warmed him from the inside out, a smile that made him feel like he could conquer the world.

They walked hand in hand back to their apartment, the night air cool against their skin. The stars twinkled overhead, and the sound of crickets filled the air. As they approached their building, Mark leaned in and kissed Jessica softly on the lips. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer, their bodies melting into each other's embrace. It was in that moment that Mark knew, without a doubt, that he was the luckiest man alive.
jpmatrix

Re: The Curse of the Shrinking Bust (BR, Reality Change)

Postby allthosecurves » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:37 pm

Great job, this is an excellent introduction and setup!

I'm really looking forward to reading your take on this. Can't wait to read what happens next!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby jpmatrix » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:25 pm

allthosecurves wrote:Great job, this is an excellent introduction and setup!

I'm really looking forward to reading your take on this. Can't wait to read what happens next!

Thanks, allthosecurves !
jpmatrix

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:19 am

Great job so far! It looks like an awesome start! :)
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:22 pm

This was quite intriguing, please continue!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby jpmatrix » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:22 pm

Thank you for your returns. Let's follow with the story!

DISCLAIMER: This story has been written with the help of Perchance AI story generator tool

SYNOPSIS: Mark is proud of his relationship with Jessica, his sexy and busty girlfriend. But that was until yesterday…

Chapter 2 – A morning nightmare

As Mark opened his eyes, a stream of golden light poured in through the parted curtains, casting a warm, inviting glow across his bed. The air was cool and crisp, carrying with it the sweet scent of flowers that danced playfully around his pillow. He stretched lazily, the softness of his sheets pressing against his skin like a lover's caress. A yawn escaped his lips, and he lay there for a moment, savoring the simple pleasure of being alive.

He turned to Jessica and smiled. Her long, dark hair was spread across his pillow like a black velvet blanket. Her breathing was soft and rhythmic, her body rising and falling under the sheets. He brushed a strand of hair away from her cheek, and she murmured something incoherent before snuggling deeper into the pillow.

Memories of the night before flooded back to him in a rush. After returning from the dinner, they had been so horny that they had barely made it upstairs before they were tearing each other's clothes off. The passion between them had been intense, consuming. They had fucked on the floor, against the wall, on the bed. Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, each moan and sigh mingling with the other until they could no longer tell where one began and the other ended.

But then Mark realized something: Jessica was sleeping on her stomach. She never slept on her stomach. She said that her huge boobs always got in the way and hurt, so she preferred to sleep on her side. But now, she was on her stomach. Something must be wrong.

He caressed her bare back gently, careful not to wake her. She liked to sleep only with the panties on. Her skin was as smooth as silk, and he couldn't help but feel a wave of protectiveness wash over him. Something was wrong but he couldn’t put the finger on it. He knew Jessica well enough to know that she wouldn't just sleep through something being amiss.

Mark shifted out of bed, careful not to make any noise that might disturb her. He padded over to the window, drawing back the curtains to let the sunlight stream in. The view was breathtaking: their small, cozy bedroom looked out over a lush garden, filled with flowers of every color imaginable. The scent of roses and jasmine mingled in the air, and the sound of birdsong filled his ears. It was a perfect summer morning.
He returned to bed and continued his caresses. She then stirred slightly, and shifted her position, her face and body turning to him. Her eyes were still closed, but there was something different in her. He knew something was terribly wrong.

Jessica’s fabulous breasts, the envy of all his friends, both males and females, were gone. Her globes, capable of easily fill a DD-cup bra, have been replaced by barely-there mounds. And where her big areolas and nipples were, only two little buttons, no bigger than a dime, remained.

He couldn't help but to touch her, to feel the texture of her skin, so different from the softness of her breasts. He ran his fingers down her belly, causing her to shiver slightly. Her skin was smooth and warm to the touch he was used to. He could trace the outline of her ribcage, feeling the delicate bones beneath the surface.

He couldn't stand more, and waked her up. "Jessica, honey, what happened to you?" He asked, his voice filled with fear and confusion.

She opened her eyes slowly, blinking in the sunlight. "Umm, I was really asleep". She then saw the look of concern on Mark's face: "What's up honey?" Her voice was soft, barely above a whisper.

"I don't know, Jessica. Something's wrong. Your breasts..." He trailed off, unable to finish the sentence. He watched her carefully as she propped herself up on one elbow, her brow furrowed in confusion, and draw her eyes to her own torso. "What's happening with them?" she asked, her voice tinged with intrigue.

He gestured helplessly, his gaze flicking between her chest and her face. "They're gone. I mean, they're just..." He struggled to find the words “…tiny”. She leaned forward, and for a moment, he thought she was going to cry. But instead, she sighed and said, "Mark, we all know that they are small. No need to remind me."

He sat up in bed, his back to her. "But they weren't... I mean, yesterday they were huge. The most beautiful boobs I've ever seen." He turned to face her, his expression pleading. "Yesterday, your figure was the envy of all our friends. And now..."

She reached out and touched his cheek, her fingers soft and cool.

"Mark, you're acting silly. I've always been small. Don’t you remember that time at the beach when a man thought I was a boy because my chest was flat? It's not like my breasts just would grow overnight. And besides, they've always been tiny. I don’t know why you think otherwise." She paused, her voice quivering slightly. "If you really want proof, I have some old photos where you can see for yourself."

He looked at her, confusion still etched on his face. She sighed, sitting up in bed and swinging her legs over the side. "I'll show you." She reached for her phone, which was charging on the bedside table, and began scrolling through her photos on her Secondgram account. "Here, for instance" she said, handing it to him. "This was from high school."

He took the phone and looked at the photo. Sure enough, there she was, in her cheerleading uniform, her small chest barely visible beneath the fabric. She watched him carefully as he looked at the photo, her expression a mixture of hurt and confusion. "Do you see?" she said softly. "I've always been this small".

He remembers having seen this photo, but with the busty version of Jessica. He looked at her in disbelief. "But I remember..." he stammered. "You were so... big. It was... it was just..." He trailed off, unable to find the words "...you were the bustiest cheerleader of the team". Jessica's expression turned hurt.

"Why are you doing this, Mark? Being so cruel with me? You know I've always self-conscious about my small breasts. Now you're just making it worse." Tears welled up in her eyes, and she looked away, trying to hide the pain.

Mark couldn't believe what was happening. The memory of Jessica's big breasts was so vivid, he could almost feel them against his chest. He looked at her, trying to reconcile the woman in front of him with the woman from his memories. "Listen, I think I can prove I'm right" he said, his voice sounding uncertain even to his own ears. "Just let me try something."

Jessica's eyes were in the verge from crying, but she nodded slowly, wiping away the tears with the back of her hand. "What do you want to do?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Mark took a deep breath and stood. "Let's take a look at the drawer where you keep your underwear. There would be something there to prove my memory is correct." Jessica hesitated, but eventually nodded. He walked across the room and stopped in front of her dresser. He reached for the top drawer, expecting to find her big bras, but instead, his hand found only shirts and camisoles, undergarments for small sized women. He opened the next drawer, panties and thongs, and the next, stockings and socks. He looked at Jessica, confused and bewildered.

"Where are your bras? The big ones, those with the lace and the..." Mark trailed off, feeling like a fool. Jessica sat up in bed, her expression a mix of anger and hurt.

"Honey, you know that I have never owned any bra. I'm so petite that they're useless on me. For years I've been self-conscious about my chest. I just..." Her voice trailed off, and she buried her face in her hands.

Mark then caught a glimpse at something familiar inside the drawer. He recognized the pattern of the bra Jessica was wearing yesterday. Mark grabbed the piece of cloth and carefully unfolded it, revealing a camisole without any forms in it. His heart sank as he realized it wasn’t what he was looking for.

Jessica saw the look of disappointment in Mark. Trying to reassure him, she said: "Honey, that camisole was a present from you for my last birthday, as well as the matching thong, remember?” she explained, her voice gentle and soothing.

Mark felt a pang in his heart as he realized his memories were absolutely different from the reality he was facing now. He looked at Jessica, who was still sitting on the bed, her head hung low, and he couldn't help but feel guilty for all the pain he had caused her. "I remember going to the lingerie shop and buying you a set of underwear. But it consisted of a bra and a thong. I remember it clearly. And the bra was a 36DD size." He paused, trying to gather his thoughts. "Maybe I am going crazy or something, but I swear that's how it was."

"I'm sorry, honey, but it wasn't. I never have owned any bra, and even less one of such a large size. I put it on the thong yesterday, but the camisole didn't match the top I wore for dinner, so I decided not to wear anything underneath".

"The top!" Mark exclaimed while searching for it in the room. He finally found it in the laundry basket and brought it back to Jessica. "This is the one. I remember the lime color and the deep plunge neckline. You wore this last night at the restaurant. And I remember the bra perfectly underneath. It was lacy and black, with a bow in the center. It hugged your curves so perfectly..." Mark paused, his voice trailing off as he struggled to find the words. "Can you put it on again, please? I just need to see it to believe it."

Jessica looked at him, her eyes filled with confusion and concern. "But why? Honey, I don't understand what's going on here. I never wore a bra like that. You must be remembering something else." She took the top and began to pull the top over her head, her movements slow and hesitant.

As Jessica finished to arrange the top, Mark noticed something else. "Wait, is that the same top you wore yesterday?" He asked, pointing at the front of the top. Jessica looked at it and nodded slowly. "Of course it is. You yourself took it from the laundry basket. And remember this stain; I think it's wine" she said, touching the lower part of the front. Mark felt like the world was spinning out of control. The top was the same color and fabric, even the wine stain, but the cut was different. It hasn't a lowcut so pronounced on the front, and some ruffles helped to disguise the volume of the breasts (or lack of). On the other hand, the back was open, showing a fair amount of skin.

He took a step back, his mind racing. "No, that's not possible. I remember it differently. It clung to your amazing breasts, and you had a lace bra underneath, a black lace bra..." He trailed off, shaking his head. Jessica's eyes filled with tears as she looked at him. "It's impossible to wear anything under this top without it showing at the back, honey. The fabric is so thin and the cut in the back is so low. There's no way a bra could fit under here without showing." She reached out to touch his arm, but he flinched away.

The room seemed to spin around him as Mark struggled to process what was happening. His memories, his reality, everything he thought he knew was crumbling before his eyes. He paced back and forth, rubbing his forehead, trying to clear the confusion from his mind. "I don't understand. I remember it so clearly. The lingerie shop, the color, the size..."

He paused, trying to gather his thoughts. "Maybe I am going crazy or something, but I swear that's how it was."

Jessica sighed, reaching out to take his hand in hers. "I would like to believe you, Mark. I would. But maybe we should talk to someone about this, someone who can help us sort through our this and figure out what's real and what isn't. It's clear that you're both confused and hurting." She looked up at him, her eyes filled with concern and love. "I'm sorry for doubting you, and I'm sorry for making you feel bad about your memories. You're important to me, and I want us to get through this together. But it's obvious that even in my wildest dreams I couldn't fill a DD-cup bra." She said, gesturing at her minimalist chest.

Mark nodded slowly, unable to look away from her. He wanted to believe her, but a small part of him still refused to let go of the memories that felt so real. He took a deep breath and leaned in, kissing her gently on the lips. "Okay," he said softly. "We need to figure this out together. And in the meantime, I promise to be less anxious."

Jessica returned his kiss, her hands reaching up to cradle his face. "Thank you," she whispered. "I love you, Mark. I'm so sorry for seeing you like this." She then added: "Why don't you take a shower? Maybe it'll help you clear your head. Meanwhile I'll go to set up the breakfast." Mark nodded, reluctantly pulling away from her.

He stood up and walked toward the bathroom, feeling a mixture of confusion, anger, and fear churning in his stomach. As he stepped into the shower, the hot water poured over him, washing away the lingering memories of their fight and the events that led up to it.
Last edited by jpmatrix on Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
jpmatrix

Postby allthosecurves » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:32 pm

Great continuation! I really like the before and after comparisons that describe how things are the same yet different. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby Jovian90 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:16 pm

Great stuff
Jovian90

Postby jpmatrix » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:43 am

DISCLAIMER: This story has been written with the help of Perchance AI story generator tool

SYNOPSIS: Mark founds that his sexy and until now busty girlfriend Jessica has become flat chested overnight. Furthermore, she thinks that she always has been petite, and her photos and clothes have been reshaped into her new figure.

Chapter 3 – A revelation breakfast

Mark stood under the shower for what seemed like an eternity, trying to make sense of it all. It was as if some part of his life had been erased or altered beyond recognition. As the water flowed over his body, he closed his eyes and tried to focus on something, anything, that felt familiar and true. The warmth of the water, the gentle stream against his skin, the familiar scent of his shampoo. All of it brought him back to the present moment, to this reality where he was standing in his bathroom, the love of his life waiting for him downstairs. A different love of his life, however.

With a sigh, he finally turned off the shower and reached for a towel to dry off. He couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right, that there was still more to this mystery than they had uncovered so far. As he walked back into the bedroom, wrapped with the towel around his waist, he was greeted in the hallway by the sweet smell of pancakes wafting from the kitchen. He put on some boxers and sports pants, and shirtless followed his nose, his heart racing with anticipation and nervousness.

When he finally rounded the corner and saw Jessica standing at the stove, he was taken aback. She was watching the stove, giving her back to the door and wearing only a pair of black panties, and nothing else. He hadn't expected that. His heart skipped a beat, and for a moment he wasn't sure how to react. He had never seen her like this in the kitchen before. For sure Jessica liked to skip the pants or skirts while at home, but a baggy shirt used to be mandatory on her domestic attire. Apparently not anymore.

"Hey, you’re out of the shower at last" she said without turning around, her voice sounding casual. "I’m cooking some pancakes. I know you like them." She said naturally, stirring the batter with a spatula. Her back was arched slightly, accentuating the curve of her spine and the gentle sway of her hips. Mark felt a wave of heat rush to his cheeks as he took in the sight of the back of her bare upper body, the smooth skin, and the soft curves of her derriere. "She has such a great body" he thought, a mixture of awe and desire coursing through him.

Jessica then turned to face Mark, a playful smile on her lips. "Are you hungry? Breakfast is almost ready." She cocked her head to the side, her long dark hair falling across her shoulder. But Mark wasn't listening to her, his eyes showing the disappointment with the fact that the mosquito bites that dotted her chest since this morning were still there, instead of the melons that she sported until yesterday and that he was hopefully expecting to have returned. "Hey, what's wrong?" she asked, suddenly concerned. "Did I forget something?"

He snapped out of his trance, realizing that she was talking to him. "Oh, no, it's nothing," he stammered, trying to regain his composure. "I'm just... surprised, I guess. I didn't expect you to be... topless." The words came out awkwardly, and he immediately regretted them.

Jessica laughed again, the sound melodic and contagious. "Well, you should know me better by now," she teased, flipping the pancakes over on the griddle. "Why shouldn't I be? This is one of the perks of not having anything up here." She gestured to her chest with a small smile, her tone light and teasing. “Besides, you too are topless, aren't you?" She gestured at his exposed chest. He glanced down, realizing that he was still wearing only his sports pants, and he couldn't help but smile at her lightheartedness. She had a point: they were both exposed. It was a strange, intimate moment between them. He felt a rush of warmth spread through his chest, followed by a familiar stirring in his groin. He cleared his throat, trying to regain his composure. "Well, that's one way to look at it. I guess it does have its advantages. It's just... different, you know?"

Jessica shrugged, her eyes meeting his. "If you say so..." She turned back to the stove, showing her ass to him again, and expertly flipping the pancakes with a spatula. "But hey, at least you're not complaining now." It was a throwback to their old banter, and Mark couldn't help but feel a wave of relief wash over him.

Jessica finally finished the pancakes, and they sat down to eat. The sweet, fluffy pancakes were topped with a generous amount of maple syrup and powdered sugar, and as they ate, they talked about their plans for the day. The conversation flowed effortlessly, and the tension that had filled the bedroom earlier seemed to dissipate. As they ate their breakfast, Mark couldn't help but steal glances at Jessica's exposed upper body, admiring the smooth skin and the gentle curves of her torso and shoulders. Nevertheless, he's a boob man, and he missed the old Jessica’s profile.

While sit at the table, Mark couldn't help but wonder if she had noticed the way he kept looking at her. He decided to bring up the topic again, hoping to get some clarification. "You know, Jessica, I've been thinking about what we discussed at the bedroom earlier... about your breasts. I mean, I remember them being really big, but I guess I just... don't know why they have changed. It's just strange, isn’t it?"

Jessica looked up from her plate, a stern looks on her face. "Well, it's not so strange, really, I've always been like this." she said glancing down her chest, her voice soft and reflective. "But what's strange is that you insist on that. I don't know why you are doing it." She shrugged, her expression turning pensive. "Anyway, with the years I’ve learnt that it’s wonderful being so small. It's liberating. I can run and swim and do all sorts of things without worrying about my boobs getting in the way. And let's not forget about the other perks," she added with a wink.

"What other perks?" asked an intrigued Mark, leaning forward slightly. "I never knew there were perks to being small-chested. I thought that all women wanted to have big breasts." He paused, considering what she had said. "I mean, I always thought that having big breasts was attractive." And that's why he loved her, he thought, but he kept that to himself.

Jessica laughed softly, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Oh, there are plenty of perks, believe me. For starters, clothes are much more comfortable. I can wear tank tops and crop tops without worrying about my breasts falling out or spilling over the top. And bras? Please, I save a lot of money on those too. Not to mention the freedom of movements. I can arch my back without any trouble, and I don't have to worry about my shirt riding up." She paused, considering her words carefully.

As she spoke, Mark found himself listening intently, his eyes never leaving her face. He had never really thought about it that way. Of course, he still preferred big breasts, but he couldn't deny that what she was saying made sense. It was true that there were probably some advantages to being small-chested.

But Jessica had more to say: "And then there's the practicality of it all. I don't have to worry about back aches, no sweating under the boobs, no sagging. It's just so liberating." She took a sip of her coffee before continuing, "And then there's the lack of unwanted attention. Ogling stares? Well, let's just say that I don't miss them. I don't have to worry about being objectified or having men constantly comment on my chest. It's refreshing to be seen as more than just a pair of breasts. And last but not least, when I will be 60, they will remain high and perky, unlike busty women who will have to deal with boobs sagging to her knees" she chuckled.

Mark listened intently, his expression growing more thoughtful with each point she made. He had never really considered the advantages of small breasts before, but as she spoke, it was hard for him not to be swayed by her arguments. He found himself nodding along, unable to deny that there was a certain freedom that came with being small-chested.

As she finished her monologue, he felt a pang of guilt. Perhaps she was right; maybe his attraction to large breasts was rooted in his own insecurities or past experiences. He couldn't help but wonder if he had been unfair to her.

"I never really thought about it like that," he admitted, looking down at the table. "I always just assumed that big breasts were universally attractive. I never considered the advantages of being small-chested." He paused, gathering his thoughts. "I guess I just want the old Jessica back. The one who was confident and always the center of attention, comfortable in her own skin." And the woman I can brag about in front of everyone, he thought to himself.

Jessica nodded, understanding where he was coming from. "I appreciate that, Mark. And I want you to know that I'm just trying to help you see that there's more to me than just my chest size. And I want you to see that I'm happy with who I am, even if it's not what you expected."

She took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts. "Look, we've been together for a long time, and I know that this is hard for both of us. I don't know why, but suddenly this morning you said that you fell in love not with me, but with a busty version of me. It's like you're saying that I'm not good enough for you now. And that hurts." Her voice cracked, and tears welled up in her eyes. "I just want you to know that I'm still the same person inside. My breasts didn't change who I am, and they don't define me."

Mark reached across the table and took her hand. "I'm sorry, Jess. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just been so much to process, you know? I think I'm struggling with my own feelings here." He sighed heavily. "I want you to know that I love you, and I want us to figure this out together and reverse it. Okay?"

"Reverse?” Jessica said, pulling her hand back. “I don't want to reverse anything, Mark," the mood suddenly changing. "I want you to love me for who I am, just like you did before. I don't want to being someone else, just to make you happy. I need you to accept me as I am. Because I love my body"

Her words hung in the air, heavy with emotion. Mark felt a pang of guilt, but he couldn't help but feel confused as well. He wanted to love her the way he used to, but at the same time, he couldn't deny that the idea of her being smaller-chested was a turn-off. He wished he could go back to the way things were before, when they were both happy and in love, and he would do whatever it took to make her feel that way again.
jpmatrix

Postby jpmatrix » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:07 am

I’m uploading the story to Devianart as well. In addition, I’ll post there some AI generated images representing Jessica.

This is for chapter 1: https://www.deviantart.com/jpmatrix/art ... 1034795940
jpmatrix

Next

Return to Stories